Nightly dreams I have had about Transformers from 1987 until now.

I will be updating as soon as I have more TF dreams. Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page.

Dream dates written Australian/UK format as in Day/Month/Year.

 

Note I: I do not have accurate dates for the first page of dreams, as I only began documenting fandom dreams from January 1992.  As a result, some may be out of date order, as I had to think quite a ways back for some!  The Birds scenario dream was the first TF dream I documented and recorded the date and backtracked from there and I did my best to remember the dreams I had prior to The Birds

The Birds dream features in the second page of my TF dreams from 1992-1995.   

Note II:  I have revised many dreams as some I typed quite a while ago, as my writing has improved since then :]  I've also elaborated on a few dreams, previously typed in in note form.  Also, please note Transformers in my dreams are G1, unless otherwise specified.  Also, some dreams, I remember vividly, others not so. Finally finished typing up all my dreams!! :D

 

Most of these dreams I have at home, unless otherwise specified.

 

Without firther ado, my Transformer Dreams from 1987

through 1991

 

[Forward to Latest Transformer Dreams]

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

January, 1987 - My very first Transformers Dream, so I remember it well.

[Even though I only started typing my dreams in 1992]

 

My mum was driving with me to the beach in our light blue Corona S. [Breakdown I called him]. Kup was driving next to us. I was very good at electronics and engineering, so my Mum thought I built Kup. [She didn't know that he was an Autobot Transformer.] She thought I was remote controlling him.

We stopped at the beach. I got out of the car. I started to play in the water. At night time I was still playing. Kup secretly came to join me. I played with him. In car mode, he sped across the water. We played near a cave. Some water nearly smashed me onto the rocks. Kup saved me just in time. There was a retro shop in the cave and I went in to explore, too small for Kup. No one was there and I left some money for a cute figurine and a lovely Goddess jug.

"Phew! Thanks, Kup!"

Kup smiled and said it was all right.

I could hear my mum calling me. Kup and I returned. It was about midday. Kup transformed into his car mode. My mum and I went into an old deserted beach house with cob and spider webs everywhere. It was very old. My mum picked a blue and white cup.

"This is a very nice cup" she said.

"My Kup is much nicer .... " I thought.

We left the house and went home. Kup drove next to us.

It was night time when we got home. My Mum and I went inside the house.

I came out at midnight and went to Kup. He transformed into his robot mode. He picked me up in his hand and started to walk down the street with me. I jumped up and put my arms around his neck.

"You're the greatest, Kup," I said, kissing him on his cheek and he smiled and blushed a bit!

 

1987- Second Transformers dream. I remembered this one quite well too.

 

Dea, Angie and I were in a newsagent. I looked at a Transformers comic. I screamed when It came to the end. Deanne and Angela rushed to me.

"What wrong?" they asked.

I showed them the last page of the comic. Optimus Prime had been destroyed by Brawl. Strangely, Brawl was larger than Optimus Prime.

All of a sudden, the comic came real. We were looking for Brawl. We had to save Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime was somewhere in the country with Arcee. He gave her a kiss and told her to be careful.

"I will, Optimus," she said, transforming and driving away. Optimus Prime hoped that she would be safe.

We were in a train station looking for Brawl.

[Brawl's Transforming mode was weird. It wasn't the tank he usually transforms into. It was the back part of onslaught and the front part of Vortex, also Brawl was a beige colour. Not the green he usually is. ]

"Has anyone seen a Vortex?" I asked.

No one had. All of a sudden,  Angie looked down.

"There he is!!" she exclaimed.

Brawl Transformed into his robot mode and ran away. [His colour now, looked like Onslaught. ]

Brawl ran out a green door and down some stairs outside. We ran after him. Suddenly, Brawl wondered why he was running away from Humans. He turned around and ran after us. We screamed and ran back up the stairs the other way. Angie and Dea ran through a door and managed to get away. I ran through the same door, but Brawl was gaining fast and I couldn't run where Dea and Angie had gone. There was a small door by the side. I opened it. It was a small toilet. There was a very dim light in it. There was water on the floor. I lay on the floor and pretended I was dead so Brawl wouldn't kill me. A little boy opened the door,

"She's in here" he said.

Brawl came in and saw me on the floor. A few seconds later, Optimus Prime also came in. Brawl pointed his gun at him to destroy him. Brawl was still larger than Optimus Prime. I saw Brawl pointing his gun at Optimus Prime. Brawl fired. I threw a toilet seat in between the laser and Optimus Prime. The seat exploded and Optimus Prime was all right. Something else happened. Brawl shrunk to his normal size, which was smaller than Optimus Prime. Brawl was frightened and quickly dashed out. Optimus Prime thanked me. I was still lying on the floor. I smiled and said I had to and that it was all right. Arcee came in. Optimus Prime was glad to see she was all right. They shared a gentle kiss.

 

1988 - Third TF Dream

The Autobots were trying to escape from Unicron. Unicron wanted to capture Optimus Prime. He knew that he wouldn't be able to in his large state. He shrank himself and took the form of an Earth computer.

Optimus Prime had also been shrunk somehow. He was low on energy and had to recharge soon. He climbed up into the table. There was a computer on it. This was no ordinary computer. It was Unicron. Unicron couldn't believe his luck. Unicron had to lure Optimus Prime inside him somehow. He knew Optimus was low on energy.

Unicron made himself look as if Optimus Prime could recharge inside him. Optimus was desperately low on energy. He saw the glow inside the computer and went inside. Unicron was delighted that his plan worked. Optimus couldn't find a place to recharge himself. Unicron wanted to laugh out loud, but didn't want Optimus to know where he was. Optimus was very tired. He couldn't get out of the computer and couldn't recharge himself either. He lay down inside Unicron. Unicron gently gassed Optimus Prime with a fatal Transformer gas.

A few hours later, Unicron wanted to return to his normal size and destroy the other Transformers. But the gas he'd used to kill Optimus Prime would also kill him. He had to get rid of the gas before he could return to his normal size. In getting rid of the gas, Unicron accidentally got rid of the gas inside Optimus Prime's body and slightly recharged him. Optimus Prime woke up. He suddenly, realised where he was. Unicron was talking to himself. Optimus Prime slid through a small opening inside Unicron. All of a sudden, Unicron vanished. This startled Optimus Prime.

Unicron was back to his normal form and size. He transformed quickly into his planet mode and wanted to destroy the Transformers. The Autobot ship would come past him first. He would destroy them all then the Decepticon ship would come. Unicron would then destroy them. He would've destroyed all the Transformers. Unicron raged when he found out Optimus Prime was alive and on the Autobot ship, but then he thought that he was going to destroy that ship. Optimus Prime would be destroyed anyway.

The Autobot ship was coming. Unicron activated his magnetic tractor beam. The Autobot ship was quickly drawn into Unicron. The Decepticon ship came quickly after. The ship was made of glass, so wasn't affected by the tractor beam. They got the Autobots out of Unicron and saved them all. Unicron was raging about their escape. All of a sudden, the Decepticons threw a large pocket of the fatal gas into Unicron. Unicron exploded. The Autobots thanked the Decepticons. The Decepticons said it was all right.

 

Dream no 4?

Blast off was trying to hide and run away from Optimus Prime. He had to give some things to his Combaticon friends. If he didn't get them to them they would all die. Optimus was recharging. This pleased Blast off, because now he would have a head start. Blast Off couldn't transform into his Space shuttle mode. Blast Off was also frightened. If Optimus Prime caught him, the Combaticons would all die. Blast off also knew that Optimus Prime didn't know that he wanted to save his friends. He thought it was a plan to destroy the Autobots. Blast off wanted to tell Optimus Prime, but thought he wouldn't believe him. Blast off also thought that Optimus Prime would destroy him if he found him.

Blast off was running very low on energy and he still had along way to go. Blast Off was feeling very tired. He knew he should've recharged, but he was too scared that Optimus Prime would catch him. There was no place he could recharge now. Blast Off was frightened. His friends would die if he didn't get to them, and he couldn't get to them. Blast Off went into Matthew's house in Stanmore and tiredly walked through it. He couldn't go on any further. He collapsed in front of the warm heater in the lounge room. Blast Off was frightened. He knew nothing would save his friends now. A few tears rolled down his cheeks and he lay his head on the warm soft carpet. Optimus Prime was still looking for Blast Off. He came to the house and detected Blast off inside. Optimus went in, expecting him to be hiding somewhere. He walked through the house and into the lounge room. He saw Brawl lying on the floor by the heater. At first h thought it was a trick, but he took Blast Off's energy reading. It was almost zero. He turned Blast Off around. He could see Blast Off had been crying and was frightened. He read Blast Off's mind and found out that he wanted to save his Combaticon friends. Optimus Prime also found out that he was the only Transformer that could recharge Blast Off. Optimus decided to repair him, because Blast Off only wanted to save his friends. Optimus gently gave Blast Off some of his energy to recharge him. Blast Off woke up. He was frightened to see Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime told him that he recharged him and he could go and save his friends. Blast Off thanked him and was glad.

Blast Off Transformed into his space shuttle mode. He would be just in time to save his Combaticon friends.

 

5?

In Spaceballs the movie, Spaceball one, the space ship transformed into a gigantic maid with a vacuum cleaner [MegaMaid]. In my dream, Spaceball one transformed into Megatron with a vacuum cleaner!

 

Note:  From hereon in, these are the dreams I had prior to "The Birds" scenario dream.

Once Ultra Magnus made an excellent escape from Decepticon headquarters. The Decepticons couldn't recapture him. Ultra Magnus ran through forests and other parts of the Earth's environment. He managed to escape back to Autobot headquarters.

 

There are people in the phone book with the surname Megatron.  [This is in real life]

 

The dream... I rang them up and Megatron himself answered.

 "Yes" he demanded.

I kept silent. I didn't know what to say.

  "What do you want?" came an impatient voice.

I burst out laughing and put the phone down.

A few minutes later, I looked out of my window and Megatron was in my garden. He saw me and opened my window. I stepped back.

Megatron asked "did you ring me a few minutes ago?"

I didn't want to lie. "Yeah ... " I said.

  "Why?" asked Megatron, curious.

  "Um ... because I really love Transformers and I wanted to know more about them ... "

  "Oh" said Megatron, wondering why I caked out laughing on the phone.

Megatron said good bye to me and left. I closed my window and thought of what had just happened to me.

 

 

Also in the phone book there's an office called Optimus One design [This is real too...]. I dreamt that I rang them up and Optimus Prime answered.

I told him how much I loved Transformers. He sounded glad to head it. I gave him my name and address. Somehow I could see that his eyes were smiling, I don't know how though.  Optimus Prime was sitting in the chair, feeling glad that someone really loved Transformers. His gorgeous blue eyes were smiling.

 

In this dream,  was watching a Transformer movie at the movies. I was eating a large packet of chicken Twisties. In the movie Megatron and Optimus Prime were fighting standing up. They were both trying to throw each other onto the ground. All of a sudden Megatron looked directly at me. Optimus tried to punch him in the face, but Megatron moved his head and pushed Optimus Prime onto the ground. All of a sudden the picture freeze framed. The only moving thing was Megatron. I couldn't believe my eyes at whet happened next. Megatron walked out of the movie screen and came and next to me. I could not believe it. Megatron started to eat some of my twisties. I stared at him and offered him some more. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled nervously back. I couldn't believe this was happening.

 

I was on a building top. An F-15 plane cruised past.

"Thundercracker, Skywarp, Starscream!!" I yelled at it, as I always did at planes.

All of a sudden the plane transformed into Skywarp!

I couldn't believe it. I ran away. There were beds on the roof top. I crawled under them. In one opening between tow beds, I looked up. There was Megatron! He was pointing his fusion cannon at me and threatened to blast me if I didn't come to Decepticon headquarters. I went with him and Skywarp.

The Decepticon headquarters was just an old house. I wondered when or if I was going to get rescued. I walked around the house. Megatron and the other Decepticons were talking in the main room. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I saw someone. It was Spike. He grabbed my arm and took me out of the headquarters. He drove me to another place. The place had a door right on the front wall. Spike took me inside. There I met all the Autobots. I couldn't believe my luck.

 

There was a large Earthquake one day on Earth. Luckily all the people got away and no one was injured. Suddenly a little girl fell into a gigantic crack. She screamed. Someone caught her. It was the Decepticon Transformer Starscream.

 

We were walking in some muddy stuff in a ditch. I once found some Transformer toys when I went on a walk like this with my mum. I found Wheelie with Christine. Later, She found Kup and Blurr. We were walking past a garden. Christine dug in a bush. She found Optimus Prime toy covered in dirt. Poor Optimus. I was angry because Christine had found more Transformers than I had. I was going to find more than her soon.

 

I had this dream when I was living in the house in Chatswood, quite a while ago. I was walking down the grassy driveway at the side of the house and all of a sudden I was pulled into the ground. I knew Starscream was underneath and I wanted to go with him, but then I woke up, BLAST!!!  But I know it was Starscream!  I wish I could complete this dream!!!

 

The Decepticons had to pollute Earth's drinking water with urine. . The Autobots were planning on how to stop him - but they needed to find him first.

I was driving with my stepdad in our blue Toyota Corona. I was trying to help the Autobots find Megatron. I saw this beautiful Lamborghini. It looked exactly like Sideswipe. I wanted Dad to follow. The Lamborghini was fast. I was determined that it was Sideswipe. My Dad had to stop to get some gas. Sideswipe was driving away. I got out of Dad's car and ran after him. Dad caught up to me. I jumped inside the car and we went after Sideswipe. We drove in front of Sideswipe. There were these old people in Sideswipe looking at us.

Optimus Prime found out where Megatron was. He went in. Megatron looked around. Optimus Prime pointed his laser rifle at him. Megatron looked at Optimus and knew he was had.  His fusion cannon stood at the opposite end of the room.  Reluctantly, Megatron relinquished his control.  Although disgusted, Optimus Prime decided not to kill him.

 

The Decepticons were relentlessly attacking the Autobots. It was very hectic for Optimus Prime. The Decepticons wouldn't stop attacking. Optimus Prime felt very stressed. He walked out on the Autobots. He couldn't take it anymore. The Autobots all wanted him to come back. So did we. We went to Alpha Trion on Cybertron with Optimus to find out how Optimus Prime could come back. Alpha Trion contacted his creator. His creator said that we must come to him. We did. He showed us a brown round ball like thing in a glass cage. He said this it forbids any Autobot leader to walk out. Optimus Prime felt guilty. He wished he's never done it. How would the Autobots survive.

Some Decepticons were coming.

"We must never let this fall into Decepticon hands" said Alpha Trion's creator.

Cyclonus came with two other Decepticons. He started to cut out a star hole in the top of the glass cage.

"Quick!" said Alpha Trion's creator. "We must get it. We cut a round hole in the side of the cage and got the ball. We went back to Earth. It was Christmas day. Kerry, Chris, Alexandra, my mum and Dad were all going for a drive. I had to hide the brown ball on me. I had to stick it in my jeans wear my underpants. It was very uncomfortable, but it was for Optimus. He was back with the Autobots now.

 

I was walking in a toy shop, hoping to find some old Transformers that I loved. I didn't really expect to, because the dumb Hasbro people weren't making them anymore. I went to the Transformer section. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Windcharger in a Transformer box. The box was big for him. I looked at him inside. I was definitely buying him. I also bought Grapple.

 

Megatron wanted to trick Optimus Prime. He gave him some of those un link the rings metal toys to undo. He wanted to see if Optimus Prime could do it the easy or the hard way. Optimus Prime looked at it for a very short while. The hard way was to try to get them unlinked by twisting and turning _ and hurting your fingers. The easy way, you just slip them apart in the opening. Optimus Prime did it the easy way. Megatron was a little angry. He hoped that Optimus Prime would do it the hard way then he could show off. Then Megatron gave Optimus Prime another one to do, but there was no easy or hard way, you just had to twist and turn it. Optimus did it. Megatron was angry again. He wanted Optimus to fail it so he could show off to him.

 

Megatron was in a foul temper – fouler than usual. He wanted to kill everyone. Rumble entered Megatron’s quarters to ask for something. Megatron grabbed his arm. The light was off there was a noise, then all quietened. Rumble never came out of Megatron's room. Then other Decepticons were going into Megatron's room. The same thing happened. None of them ever came out. Then all Transformers began going into Megatron's room. Exactly the same happened. They never came out. Optimus Prime was wondering what happened to all the Transformers that went into Megatron's room. He and Elita One, the only two Transformers that had not gone into Megatron's room, were going to investigate. They went to Decepticon headquarters. Optimus went to the door of Megatron's room. He opened it and went inside. It was black. You couldn't see anything at all. The room stank a little. All of a sudden, Optimus felt his arm grabbed. He tried to jerk himself free, but couldn't. Optimus managed to turn on the light. Megatron had grabbed his arm. He was holding a dagger. It and Megatron were covered in blood. On the floor was blood and the dead bodies of all the Transformers that had entered Megatron's room.

  "Now it's your turn, Prime ... . " said Megatron evilly. Optimus managed to jerk his wrist free from Megatron. Megatron tried to stab at him. Optimus managed to get away. Elita One came in. Megatron tried to get her. Optimus stopped him. Megatron tried savagely attacked Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime was having trouble trying to get Megatron off him. Optimus grabbed the knife from Megatron. Megatron tried to push against Optimus, the only way for Optimus Prime to save himself was to stab Megatron with the knife. Optimus had no choice. He did it. Megatron fell onto the floor with the knife still sticking from him. Optimus didn't want to kill him, but he had to. Optimus and Elita One looked at Megatron. Optimus pulled the knife form him. It was covered in blood. Optimus Prime tried to find out why Megatron had killed everybody.  As it turned, Megatron had turned  psycho.

 

Optimus repaired him and got him back to normal. He also repaired all the other Transformers and cleaned all the blood from Megatron's room. After all the other Transformers had thanked Optimus and gone away, Megatron awoke. He was still feeling weak. He looked at Optimus, who was kneeling in front of him. He thanked him and said he was sorry. Optimus Prime said told him that in the psychopathic state, he had not known what he was doing. Optimus helped Megatron up and returned to Autobot headquarters with his sister..

 

Starscream, Ravage, Rumble, Soundwave, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge were all in a ship flying in outer space. They were flying for a long while. All of a sudden, ahead there was a large sun. The Decepticons had to change course or they would all be melted and killed. Starscream went to the controls of the ship. The ship wouldn't change course. The sun was pulling it towards it with a magnetic force. The Decepticons tried to break away, but they couldn't. They were getting frantic. There was nothing they could do. Rumble said the Our Father. The Decepticons were all petrified.

Rumble looked out of the small window in the back of the ship. He saw the Autobot ship coming. He was frightened. He told the others. They were all scared too. What were the Autobots going to do to them? Rumble also noticed that the Autobots ship had a force field around it so it wouldn't be affected by the sun's magnetic pull. The Autobot ship pulled up next to the Decepticon ship. The Decepticons were all frightened. They were also frightened about the sun and its magnetic pull. Any moment it would pull their ship into it at a very fast speed. The Autobots opened the door to their ship. Optimus Prime opened the door to the Decepticon ship. They were all scared.

"Come on" he said.

The Decepticons were so relieved. The Autobots were rescuing them. Optimus Prime began to help the Decepticons aboard the Autobot ship. He took Ravage in his arms and helped Skywarp, Rumble and all the others. They were all relieved. The last was Starscream. There was barely enough time. The Decepticon ship was nearly going to go zooming into the sun. There was enormous pressure.

"Come on, Starscream, " urged Optimus Prime.

"I .... I can't .... " he wailed.

The pressure pulled him away from Optimus. Starscream tried to get closer to Optimus Prime. The pressure was hurting both of them. Optimus Prime leaned out of the Autobots ship, risking himself getting pulled into the sun to save Starscream. Starscream grabbed onto Optimus Prime's hand. They were slipping away. Starscream was crying. He was terrified. What if Optimus let him go? Optimus pulled Starscream towards him, as the Decepticon ship zoomed into the sun and exploded into oblivion. Starscream fell onto his knees in the Autobot ship, breathing with relief.

"Thank you, Prime" breathed Starscream, not believing how Optimus Prime risked his life for him.

"Don't mention it. All of you. It's all right. "

The door to the Autobot ship closed and they all returned home.

 

In this dream, I was Megatron.

I had been shrunk somehow and I was very small. Also Optimus Prime had captured me and was holding me in his hand. I was very frightened, but didn't want Optimus Prime to see. I stood up. Optimus Prime could see that I was frightened and was wondering what to do with me. I hoped he wouldn't kill me. I was shivering. Optimus Prime knew I hoped that he wouldn't kill me. I looked into his eyes. I had to stop myself from crying. I was so frightened. I was shivering. Optimus Prime could feel me shivering. I tried to stop myself shivering, but it was impossible. I turned away form Optimus Prime and faced the other way. I was so frightened that I couldn't help crying. I didn't want Optimus Prime to see me crying. I tried to dry my tears and turned around. I didn't know that Optimus Prime could see that I had been crying. He closed his hand gently on me. Everything was black. I couldn't help crying. I just hoped he wouldn't destroy me ......

 

Once in a Transformers battle, Galvatron was fighting with Optimus Prime. Optimus shot him and Galvatron was unconscious. Optimus then started to cut open Galvatron. Megatron first looked at his arms and then at the rest of him. He looked up at Optimus Prime. Megatron didn't like the form of Galvatron and had been trapped inside him for a long time ... And now Optimus Prime had rescued him! Optimus Prime was also a little glad to have Megatron back instead of Galvatron. They both had a hug.

 

Once Optimus Prime and Megatron were having a passionate kiss. The kiss was long. It looked weird, but at the same time nice. They were holding each others heads. [The kiss looked like those really violent passionate ones they have in movies. ]

 

Once the Decepticons had captured Optimus Prime and were going to destroy him. The Autobots and I wanted to help him. We secretly came along to where he was. The Decepticons had tied him up and Optimus Prime was high above the ground. He couldn't escape .... .

We were all worried, below Optimus was a pool of boiling hot acid.... . The chain around Optimus was shot and he fell towards the acid. Optimus tried to fly away, but the acid had a magnetic pull. There was no way Optimus could get out of this one.

We all wanted to help him. I ran forward, and just as Optimus was about to plunge into the acid, I grabbed him and pulled him away. I quickly carried him to the other Autobots. Optimus thanked me. I smiled.

 

Once in my Transformer draws there were only a few Transformer toys. The toy of Optimus Prime climbed out of the Autobot drawer and into the Decepticon drawer. When he was in there, he fired at the toy of Onslaught and destroyed him. Then Optimus Prime climbed back into the Autobot drawer.  When I woke up, in the dream, I looked in the drawer for Onslaught. He was there and in one piece too.

 

I always dread watching the sad Transformers movie. I did once again. It went very quickly, and I was amazed that no one died in it. I was very happy and hoped no Transformers ever died again.

 

I was watching the part of the movie where Starscream was going to be killed by Galvatron. I knew what was going to happen and was sad. Starscream was going on about being the leader of the Decepticons, then Galvatron came. At first he threatened to destroy Starscream. Starscream begged for mercy and said he was sorry. Galvatron wouldn't listen. It was strange though, the other time I'd watched the Transformers movie, this part wasn't like this.

Starscream continued to beg for mercy. Galvatron transformed into his robot mode and walked up to Starscream. Starscream was frightened.

"Come here, Starscream, " said Galvatron, going into a small room.

The Decepticons watched them, all wondering what was going to happen to Starscream.

Galvatron had a talk with Starscream in the room.

"You are the leader, Galvatron, " he said, trying to get Galvatron not to destroy him.

"Then why were you trying to be the Decepticon leader also?" asked Galvatron angrily.

"Oh .... . Because I thought Megatron was dead and I didn't even know about you, and the Decepticons need a leader.

"I see your point... " said Galvatron, wanting to destroy Starscream anyway.

They came out of the room. Galvatron went down the stairs. When he was down at the bottom, he told Starscream what he was going to do.

"No, Galvatron!" exclaimed Starscream.

Galvatron transformed into his laser cannon mode and blasted up at Starscream. Starscream threw himself to the ground and the laser missed. Starscream was frightened. Galvatron fired again and again. Starscream transformed into his F-15 jet fighter mode and flew away. He would return when things were back to normal.

 

Optimus Prime cared a lot about me. I cared a lot about him. We helped each other in many things. Optimus was glad that a Human cared about him so much. We did a lot of things together. He loved me a lot and protected me. I loved him and tried to protect him too. I risked my life for him when I had to. He asked me to stop risking my life for him. I told him I loved him and I needed to. He smiled. He loved me too. One day there was all gas that surrounded us. I had to help Optimus. The gas would kill him. I had to risk my life for him again. I got the gas all over me before it went on Optimus. Optimus gasped. He picked me up off the ground and hoped I was all right. He red my energy output. It was zero. He was very upset. I had died for him. He knew I loved him, but he was still very upset. He put my body in a deep grave. With a glass top. He put some flowers in it and looked at me sadly. I was lying in the grave. A few tears rolled down Optimus' face. He was very upset and wanted to repair me, but Humans couldn't be repaired. Megatron knew I died and he knew Optimus Prime was very sad. Megatron didn't know why, but he felt sorry for him and wished I saw alive. Megatron came to Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime was kneeling by my grave. He got up and saw Megatron. Optimus looked at Megatron. Optimus knew that Megatron felt sorry for him and wanted me to be alive again. Megatron put his arm around Optimus. Optimus Prime was crying soundlessly. Megatron comforted him. Optimus took one last look at me then they both walked away sadly.

 

Optimus Prime was about the same size of me. We were running after some Humans that had captured Bumblebee. We managed to get him back, but the Humans were making a run for it. We had guns in case it was necessary. Optimus hoped it wouldn't be.

One got into the helicopter, but the other was still running away. All of a sudden he spun around and blasted Optimus several times in the neck and chest.

"Optimus!!" I screamed, running to him.

I knelt down beside him. He was bleeding where he had been shot and he wasn't moving. I shook him gently. Still no movement. He was dead.

"NOOOOOO!!" I screamed, blasting with my gun at the man.

He fell down. I wouldn't stop blasting him. I took out my sub-machine gun and went over to the man. He was bleeding. I blasted and blasted him. I wouldn't and couldn't stop blasting him. He was totally mutilated. I blasted the helicopter. It exploded. I went over to Optimus Prime and cleaned his blood of him. I was crying. I tried to repair him. I repaired the gunshots to his chest and neck. His body looked normal. All of a sudden he sat up. I gasped. Optimus looked around for the people. He saw the dead man on the floor. He looked gross. Blood and guts everywhere. Optimus looked at me. He knew that I killed him. I looked at the guys body. I knew that Optimus Prime knew that I killed him.

"I had to do it, Prime .... " I said. "I thought he killed you. He did kill you .... I ... "

"I know, Carly .... But ... "

I put my arms around Optimus Prime. A few tears rolled down my face. I wanted him to know how much I loved him. He put his arms around me.

"I know how much you love me ... " he started, "but... "

I was overjoyed.

Optimus continued, "but try not to be so hot headed ... "

"I'm sorry Optimus .... I lost control. "

Optimus smiled with his eyes. "It's all right. "

Optimus transformed into his truck mode and we drove back to Autobot headquarters.

 

1991 - or thereabotus

Rumble was a Decepticon. Although the Decepticons were evil, I loved all the older ones.

Rumble was walking alone in the streets one night.

All of a sudden, some Humans attacked him. Rumble got a fright. He fell onto the ground, but quickly got up and tried to fly away, but the sudden attack had destroyed his circuitry for flying. Rumble quickly ran away. The Humans ran after him. Rumble fled into a large alley. It was a dead end at the end of the alley. Rumble turned around and tried to use his piledrivers on the Humans, but they would not work either. Rumble tried to get away from them, but he couldn't. Hundreds more Humans came. They all had crude weapons like hoes, pick axes, knives and other cruel things. They started to attack Rumble. Rumble fell onto the ground. He couldn't defend himself. The Humans were bashing him with their crude cruel weapons. Rumble cried out in pain, but the Humans still attacked him. Rumble was bleeding in the deep cuts in his body. There were cuts in his head and on the front of him. Rumble was bleeding heavily and screaming with pain. The Humans still would not stop attacking him. They continued to bash him. Rumble pleaded them to stop. One Human bashed Rumble's neck cruelly with a hoe. Blood poured out of Rumble's neck. Rumble shrieked in pain. The Humans still bashed him. Some bashed Rumble in his stomach. Tears were pouring out Rumble's eyes. He was terrified. The Humans continued to bash him. Rumble was painfully dying. One Human bashed Rumble's head several times. Blood spurted out of it. Rumble died in pain.

I knew that Rumble was being attacked. I was mad. I had heard him screaming. I went to the alley and saw all the people, then I saw Rumble's mutilated body. I was mad. I wanted to kill them all. I loved Rumble. I got out my laser machine gun. [like the gun Ellen Ripley had on Aliens. ]

The people backed away. They dropped their weapons and tried to get me out of shooting them. I pulled the trigger and blasted at them. I swung the gun round, blasting the people. I didn't stop blasting until had all fallen.  Good thing for them it was on stun.  I almost switched it to kill.  I ran to Rumble, crying. I began to repair him. It was very hard, but I managed to do it. Rumble woke up. He saw all the humans lying around him and was puzzled. He saw me. I helped him up.

" Thank you" he said.

Rumble knew I repaired him. I knew Optimus Prime knew that I had blasted all those people. I knew he wouldn't've wanted me to do that. I was walking with Rumble in the street. Optimus Prime came in front of us. He was glad to see that Rumble was okay, but he said, "Carly, you didn't have to shoot all those people.... "

"I know Optimus .... . But I was angry ... It and was on stun .... "

"It's over now Carly ... But think next time ... "

"Yes, Optimus" I said, hanging my head.  I wasn't ashamed of what I did, but I knew how Optimus felt.

Megatron, on the other hand was glad that I'd blasted the Humans that attacked Rumble. He thanked me. I said it was all right. Rumble thanked me again. I smiled. Rumble went with Megatron back to Decepticon headquarters.

 

There was a girl that was trying to find her way home in the freezing snow. The wind was blowing cold and she didn't have much on. The girl was frightened and tired. She knew if she went to sleep in the snow she would die. She couldn't help it. The girl fell onto her knees and lay in the snow. The Decepticon Thundercracker had been watching her. He knew she would die in the snow and she needed his help. He landed and transformed into robot mode. He gently picked the girl up. The girl woke up and was even more frightened. Thundercracker gently assured her that he would not harm her and wanted to help her. Thundercracker transformed into his plane mode and put the girl inside him. He turned on some gentle heating so the girl would be warm and flew with her to her house, far away from the snow. The girl was warm. She thanked Thundercracker. He said it was all right. He also asked her not to tell anyone that he'd rescued her. The girl promised she wouldn't. Thundercracker thanked her. She smiled and climbed out of him. Thundercracker flew back to Decepticon headquarters, hoping Megatron and the other Decepticons didn't ever find out what he did.

 

I was walking in the snow. I was cold. All of a sudden I tripped on something metal. I started to uncover what it was. It was large and I couldn't move it. I was uncovering the snow for ages. I suddenly gasped. It was Optimus Prime. He had gone missing .... And here he was. I had to repair him. It would be hard, but I had to do it. It was very cold, but I loved Optimus Prime and would not stop until he was repaired. I re-energised him and warmed his body up. All of a sudden, his circuits began to work. I was thrilled. Optimus Prime sat up and saw me. He thanked me for repairing him. I smiled and said it was all right. Optimus Prime warmed me up and we went back to Autobot headquarters.

I was at a video game place somewhere. There was a Transformer skill tester. It had Megatron. I tried to get him a lot of times, but he kept dropping. I finally did and was overjoyed.

The next day there was a skill tester with other Transformers in it. There was one with Grapple. I was so shitty that I couldn't get Grapple, that I bashed open the skill tester and got a toy of him. There were other Transformers too. I got them all.

Once on a boat in the water, there was Frenzy, but he was blue like his brother, Rumble. Frenzy started to slip off the boat. Some piranhas began to bite and hurt him. He was grabbed and pulled aboard by someone. He thanked them and they smiled.

 

It was in the middle of a Transformers battle. Megatron had just blasted Optimus Prime. Optimus fell onto the ground. Megatron was about to blast him again. I quickly threw a shield over Optimus Prime to protect him. The fusion cannon ray bounced off and hit the ground. I looked worriedly at Optimus. He was damaged by the first time Megatron had blasted him.

Megatron looked at me. "Kiss me, Seawave .... . " he said, sarcastically.

I swirled around, grabbed Megatron's face and gave him a violent kiss. Then I kicked him. Megatron was so surprised that he retreated with the other Decepticons.

I took the shield from Optimus Prime. He wasn't wounded anymore. He thanked me. Optimus looked at me and smiled with his eyes.

  "You sure gave Megatron what he wanted" he said.

  "Jealous?"

We both smiled and laughed. We were all laughing. I helped Optimus up and we returned to Autobot headquarters.

 

Rodimus Prime was frightened of Galvatron. He was hiding in large boxes. Galvatron was looking in the boxes to find Rodimus. Rodimus hoped he didn't find him. He got out of the box that he was in and went into another one that Galvatron had already looked in. Galvatron was coming to search the boxes again. Rodimus had to get out of the box he was in. There would be no chance of escaping if Galvatron found him in the box. Rodimus shot out of the box, just as Galvatron was coming to it. Galvatron nearly caught him. Rodimus ran away. He ran into the city and into a ladies toilets. Galvatron wanted to wait for Rodimus to come out. There would be no escape .... . A lady came out. She had long blonde curly hair and a red dress.

"Have you seen a red ... red guy come in here?" Galvatron asked.

The lady's head jerked up. She looked up at Galvatron. She was only a little smaller than him.

Rodimus said "no .... " in a female sounding voice.

Galvatron was puzzled. He went inside the toilets and couldn't see Rodimus anywhere. Galvatron angrily left. He looked for Rodimus. Rodimus had taken off his lady clothes and stopped to rest. Galvatron was still trying to find him. Rodimus lay on the grass. He was tired. Galvatron detected something. He looked through the bushed. His eyes widened a little, but then he smiled. The smile looked pleasant. Galvatron went over to Rodimus, who was asleep on the grass. He knelt down beside him and couldn't believe it was happening. Rodimus woke up. He gasped when he saw Galvatron. Galvatron grabbed his neck roughly. Rodimus tried to get away, but Galvatron's grip was tight and painful.

"Now .... At last I've got you Rodimus .... "

Rodimus tried to struggle free. "Let me go .... "

Galvatron's grip became tighter. Rodimus kept on trying to struggle free. Desperately he kicked Galvatron violently in the stomach. Galvatron let go. He tried to grab Rodimus again.

Rodimus ran away. Galvatron slowly got up. He was hurt from Rodimus' kick and wanted revenge. He tried to kill the pain. The pain was going away. When the pain was completely gone, Galvatron went after Rodimus. Rodimus was making his way back to Autobot headquarters. Rodimus was walking slowly. He thought he wouldn't have anymore trouble from Galvatron.

Galvatron was getting closer and closer to Rodimus. Rodimus was walking in a narrow road with a high long factories on either side. Galvatron saw him. He quietly crept up to him and grabbed Rodimus neck.

"Now Rodimus .... "

Rodimus got a fright. He made a little noise and gasped and tried to struggle free. He grabbed Galvatron's wrist with his hand and tried to pull it off his neck, but he couldn't.

He looked into Galvatron's eyes.

"Let me go ... " he said, trying to struggle away.

"Never!"

Rodimus was frightened. He tired to kick Galvatron, but failed. Galvatron's grip became tighter. Rodimus was coughing.

"Any last requests Rodimus?" asked Galvatron, slightly tightening his grip.

"None you'd wanna hear Galvatron. "

Rodimus struggled violently away from Galvatron. His neck was hurting. Rodimus quickly transformed into his vehicle mode and sped off. He was low on fuel and wasn't driving very fast. Galvatron was also low on fuel and couldn't fly. He ran after Rodimus. Rodimus, all of a sudden transformed into his robot mode, and couldn't transform back into his vehicle mode. Galvatron was still running after him. Rodimus ran on, but he was tired and there was a fair way to go to Autobot headquarters. Finally it came in sight. Galvatron was gaining on Rodimus. Rodimus was tired and slowing down. He looked behind. He saw Galvatron was getting closer and closer. Rodimus wanted to drop onto the ground, but he couldn't. He kept on running. He tried to gain speed. He did for a very short while. Rodimus ran to the Autobot headquarters. The door was open, but all of a sudden it began to close. Rodimus was terrified. Galvatron was nearly on him. Rodimus bashed on the door. No one heard him. Rodimus fell onto his knees, still bashing on the door. Galvatron was laughing. Rodimus stood up and ran around the side, as Galvatron threw himself at the door. Galvatron angrily got up and went after Rodimus. He nearly grabbed him. Rodimus ran to the front door and bashed on it again. This time someone did hear. They opened the door. Rodimus rushed in. Blue Streak closed the door quickly when he saw Galvatron. Rodimus was on his knees breathing with relief. Blue Streak helped him up.

"It's okay now Rod. You're safe. "

"Thanks. "

Blue Streak smiled. He took Rodimus into the main control room with the other Autobots. Rodimus told them the story. Optimus Prime took Rodimus to a dark room and lay him on the bed.

"Get some rest, Rodimus" he said. "Your experience must've been very tiring. "

Rodimus smiled. "You bet. Thanks, Optimus"

Optimus went out into the main control room.

Later that night when no one was in the main control room and most of the Autobots were asleep, Optimus Prime came into the room where Rodimus was. Rodimus woke up.

"How are you feeling?

"A little better, Prime, " replied Rodimus. "The rest did some good. "

"Did it now .... " came a voice.

All of a sudden the metal of Optimus Prime fell off and there was Galvatron underneath.

Rodimus gasped. "Galvatron!"

"There's no escape this time, Rodimus .... . "

Rodimus was still very tired and couldn't fight back. He tried to, but it only made him weaker. Galvatron was strangling him.

"Please .... Let me go .... . "

Galvatron laughed. "Never, Rodimus .... I've waited for this moment .... . "

"No .... !" pleaded Rodimus almost crying.

Galvatron started to hurt him. Rodimus cried out in pain.

Optimus Prime was hearing some screaming coming from Rodimus room. He went to see what was the matter. He saw Galvatron attacking Rodimus. Optimus Prime blasted him. He ran to Rodimus, who was bleeding and crying soundlessly.

He weakly thanked Optimus. Optimus gently repaired Rodimus.

In the morning, Rodimus was fully fuelled. He went outside. Galvatron tried to grab him.

"We all have to die sometime Rodimus" he said.

"Not today Galvatron!" said Rodimus, as he kicked into his vehicle mode and sped away.

Galvatron still couldn't fly.

Optimus Prime shot Galvatron, who fell onto the ground and left him there. later Galvatron stood up and was really pissed off.  "That son of a b-beep-ch ... " 

  [Yes, it was actually censored in the dream!]

 

I had a dream that all the Transformers were friends, but they missed battling with each other. They didn't want to become enemies again just to fight. Instead every Transformer put everlasting electrum on. The electrum didn't make them look gold. They were just their normal colours, but it wouldn't damage or hurt them if they got shot. They had great fun. Everybody loved playing. Megatron shot Optimus Prime. Optimus pretended to be hurt. The Transformers loved to be looked up at like this.

 

The Decepticon Pretenders didn't like the other Decepticons. They wanted to kill them. They decided to first kill Starscream. They saw him in a corridor and attacked him. Starscream tried to get away, but they were all on top of him and there were six of them and only one of him.

Bomb-Burst started to eat Starscream. Starscream screamed in pain. He tried to struggle free. The Pretenders wanted to rule the Decepticons. Starscream was crying. It was so painful. All the Pretenders were eating him. Soundwave was walking by. Starscream yelled for help. Two Pretenders grabbed Soundwave. Soundwave tried to struggle free. He fired at the Pretenders, but they ate his weapons. Starscream realised he still had his null-ray on his arm. He fired that at the Pretenders. Bomb-Burst grabbed Starscream's null-ray in his teeth. He chewed it up and swallowed it.

"Now for the rest of you .... " he said.

"No .... Please .... " screamed Starscream, crying with fear.

Bomb-Burst dug into Starscream and grabbed some of his circuits and ate them.

"Please!... " begged Starscream petrified.

The Pretenders still began to eat him. They also began to eat Soundwave. Megatron was coming down the corridor. He saw the Pretenders eating Soundwave and Starscream. He furiously ordered them to stop. Instead they attacked him. Megatron blasted at them with his fusion cannon, injuring a few. He grabbed Soundwave and gave him to Onslaught to repair. The Pretenders started to attack Megatron again. They started to eat him. Megatron blasted them away from Starscream. He destroyed four Pretenders. Skullgrin and Bomb-Burst tried to attack Megatron. Megatron blasted Skullgrin and he exploded. Megatron blasted at Bomb-Burst, but Bomb-Burst kept moving out of the way. Megatron blasted several times at Bomb-Burst's stomach. Green ooze poured out of it, as well as a few metal parts. The acid began to burn through the floor. Megatron blasted Bomb-Burst again and again. He exploded into nothing.

After Starscream had been repaired, he thanked Megatron.

 

Frank Welker does the voice of Megatron in Transformers. Peter Cullen does the voice of Optimus Prime. Frank and Peter were friends in real life.

They were walking home together. Frank and Peter stopped at Peter's house.

Frank asked "you wanna meet me for a movie tomorrow night?"

"Yeah sure, Frank. I'll ring you up. "

Frank nodded. They discussed where to meet each other. They decided on a bus stop. Frank started on his way home.

The next night Frank arrived on time at the bus stop. He waited for Peter. He was waiting for about half an hour. It wasn't like Peter to be late. At first Frank thought, "Maybe he's forgotten. "

But then he became worried. "Maybe something's happened to him .... "

Frank waited for about an hour. He hoped nothing had happened to Peter. Peter was in bed asleep. He felt sick and had forgotten about the movie with Frank. Frank was still at the bus stop. He was also a bit angry.

"If he's not comin', he could've at least rung me" thought Frank angrily. He went to find a public phone, put in the money and dialled Peter's number.

Peter was still asleep in his bed. He heard the phone ring and woke up. Peter went to the phone and picked up the receiver.

"Hello" he said tired.

"Peter!" exclaimed Frank. "Where the hell are you!"

Peter suddenly gasped. He suddenly remembered about Frank and the movie.

"I'm sorry, Frank ... I forgot .... "

"I've been waiting for three hours! It's freezing and I'm starving!"

"I'm sorry .... I feel sick and I went to sleep .... . Come round to my place. "

"Okay, " Frank said, calming.

They both hung up at the same time. Peter warmed up a microwave dinner for Frank. A few minutes later Frank was at Peter's house. He rang the doorbell. Peter was sitting in front of the heater. He got up and opened the door.

"I'm sorry .... " started Peter.

"You look terrible, Pete!" exclaimed Frank, not thinking Peter was this bad. "I'm sorry I was angry at you. "

"That's all right. Here I made you a microwave dinner. "

"Thanks. " Frank ate it hurriedly. "Aren't you havin' anything?"

"No I'm not hungry. "

"Look Pete, you look very tired. You go to sleep. "

Peter nodded. "You can sleep here tonight Frank. I don't want you walking home in the cold. "

Frank smiled. "Thanks. "

Peter got into bed. Frank slept on the top bunk. In the morning Frank and Peter woke up virtually at the same times. Peter was feeling better. They decided to go to a restaurant in the evening. When they were at the restaurant at night they started talking to each other, but in the voices of Optimus Prime and Megatron!

They enjoyed the food and had a great time.

 

I am an Autobot. My name is Seawave. I am pretending to be a Decepticon. The Decepticons do not know that I'm an Autobot. They like me, but I love Starscream. He is one of the Decepticons. The Autobots know that I'm an Autobot and they know that I like Starscream. Megatron likes me too. He kissed me for a long time once. I didn't like it much. I just hope he never finds out about me and Starscream. He'll kill Starscream and I hope he never finds out that I'm an Autobot. If he does. I may never be able to see Starscream again.

One day Megatron found Starscream and I kissing. He was furious. He blasted at Starscream. I screamed. Megatron grabbed me.

"What were you doing?!" he yelled.

"Just kissing" I said, "nothin' else. I have to kiss other Decepticons. I can't always kiss you all the time... "

"Okay, " said Megatron, calming. "But not long and not very passionate. Save those ones for me. "

I gave him a foul look. He knew I didn't like kissing him.

One day Megatron found out that I was an Autobot. He was furious. I escaped before he could do anything to me.

It was a bit of a shock to Starscream, but he loved me and he still did and wasn't going to hate me just because I was an Autobot. The Decepticons knew that I loved Starscream and were jealous of him. I had kissed them all. They all liked me.

Megatron told them if he saw any of them with me, he would kill them. They wanted to be with me and kiss me, but were

too frightened of Megatron. Starscream wanted to see me. He snuck away from Decepticon headquarters. He told me what Megatron had said. I didn't want to endanger any Decepticon's life.

"I know a secret place where we can meet " said Starscream. "He won't find us there. "

I went with him, hoping nothing terrible would happen.

We started to kiss passionately. The kiss was violent and gentle. We rolled on the floor of the valley kissing and hugging. We kissed for a long time. It was great. We were rolling on the valley floor kissing.

All of a sudden Megatron came. We both got a fright. Megatron blasted at Starscream.

"I warned you Starscream" he said.

I told Megatron to stop and that Starscream couldn't help it that he loved me and wanted to kiss me. Neither could the other Decepticons. Megatron understood, but he was angry that I was an Autobot. At least he wouldn't be kissing me anymore!

 

There was a party on in an house. It was near a place where strange things happen. Some Decepticons that died in the movie were in there, but no one knew where. A lot of people died in the strange place. People seldom go there. Some Decepticons went in there looking for their friends and hoping to revive them. They went into the tomb. A girl from the party went in there. She narrowly escaped from Dracula and Darth Vader. She knelt on a drawing in the floor. It looked like a surfboard. A man sat next to her.

"I'll take you somewhere" he said.

The surfboard thing swirled around until the bottom of it was on the top of the floor. There was a drawing of some fire on the floor. The surfboard took them down a spooky, narrow, winding staircase.

The Decepticons were looking for Ramjet, Thrust, Dirge and Starscream. the Decepticons who died in the movie. They came to some glass windows, but couldn't see through. They opened the door. Ramjet, Thrust, Dirge and Starscream fell out. The Decepticons were overjoyed to have found them. They were all alive too.

The Autobots also found their friends who died in the movie, Ratchet, Prowl, Optimus Prime, Brawn, Windcharger, Ironhide, Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus and Huffer.

 

Daniel was running away from Galvatron. Galvatron came after him. Daniel slipped. Galvatron put his foot on him and pressed down. Daniel was screaming for help. There was a thick fog on one side of Galvatron. A gun hole appeared out of the fog. A little while later, Optimus Prime came out of the fog, but he had no gun. Galvatron spun around. His foot came off Daniel. Daniel ran away.

"Optimus Prime!" exclaimed Galvatron.

He took out a paper list and started calling Optimus Prime the things he'd written on his long list, like idiot, fool, moron, imbecile, stupid fool etc ... etc .... etc ... etc ....

Optimus Prime was getting bored. Galvatron went over and over his list. Optimus Prime sat down on the ground while Galvatron kept on going over his list. Optimus Prime was so bored, he lay on the ground. Daniel came up to him.

"Get my gun" whispered Optimus Prime to Daniel.

Daniel went to the space bridge on Cybertron. When he was on Earth Ironhide gave him a lift to Autobot headquarters. Daniel got Optimus Prime's gun. Ironhide gave him a lift back to the space bridge on Earth. Daniel went to Cybertron with Optimus Prime's gun. He went to Optimus Prime with it. Galvatron was still going over his list. He wasn't facing Optimus. Optimus was nearly asleep. Daniel gave him his gun. Optimus Prime stood up and blasted Galvatron's list. Galvatron turned around slowly. He had an evil look in his eyes. Optimus blasted him, but the blast had no effect. Galvatron grinned evilly. He blasted Optimus three times. The lasers went straight through Optimus Prime. Optimus fell onto the floor. He was hurt and bleeding. Some of his circuits were exploding. Galvatron ran to him. He got on top of him.

"Now Optimus .... . " he said.

Optimus Prime tried to get away from Galvatron. Galvatron laughed and started to strangle Optimus. Optimus managed to get Galvatron's hands off his neck. On Galvatron's hand appeared some long sharp metallic claws.

He scratched Optimus down his front with it. It was very painful. Optimus Prime was trying to bear the unbearable pain. Blood was pouring out of him. Galvatron deeply scratched Optimus' arms and legs. Optimus tried to struggle away, but the more me tried, the more Galvatron hurt him. Galvatron dug his claws into Optimus Prime's neck and scratched from the top to the bottom. Blood poured out of it. Optimus wished Galvatron would stop. Galvatron turned Optimus over and deeply scratched the back of him. Blood poured out of Optimus Prime. The pain was unbearable.

Optimus tried to get away from Galvatron. Galvatron ripped Optimus’ arm off. Blood spurted out. Galvatron laughed and started to strangle Optimus. Optimus tried to bear the pain. His whole body was in pain. Optimus painfully died. Galvatron laughed when he saw that he had killed Optimus Prime. Galvatron left. He left Optimus’ mutilated body lying on the ground.

Later, footsteps could be heard walking toward Optimus Prime. The person who the footsteps belonged to, knelt down and gently turned Optimus over. The person's hand was black with a white wrist. He very gently began to repair Optimus Prime. He cleaned up Optimus’ blood, repaired Optimus’ circuits and the deep cuts all over his body. The person was so gentle. It was unbelievable. He looked at Optimus’ face and gently wiped the tears off. The person went away to get some energy to recharge Optimus.

He returned later with the energon cubes. He gently recharged Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime was facing the other way to the person. The person was kneeling down.

Optimus awoke . He was startled to not be feeling any more pain and to see himself all repaired, but Optimus could feel somehow there was someone behind him. He was a little frightened. He put his arm backwards and felt the person's foot. Optimus spun around on the ground.  The other said, "there is only one Decepticon Leader.  And if anyone's going to kill you, Prime, it will be me."  Megatron smiled pleasantly as he helped Optimus up.

 

In this dream, Optimus Prime and Megatron were created by the same person, Alpha Trion, so they were brothers.

After Alpha Trion had finished creating them, he walked out of the room. There was a Quintesson attack. Megatron woke up. He made for the door. A blast shook the building. Optimus fell off the bed and crawled after Megatron. Megatron was outside the building. He turned around and was just in time to see a star from the ceiling burn into his brother's back and the building collapse on top of him. Optimus Prime's hand was sticking out of the rubble. Megatron held his brother's hand. Megatron never even saw his brother properly. All he knew is that he had a red wrist, a darkish blue hand and a red back. Optimus, before the building collapsed on top of him, saw his brother blasted by a Quintesson. A circular hole burned into Megatron's chest. Optimus didn't see his brother properly. All he knew is that his brother had a white chest.

The Quintessons had retreated.

Megatron had thought the Autobots attacked them and killed his brother. Megatron wanted to become a Decepticon, to get revenge on the Autobots. Meanwhile Optimus Prime thought the Decepticons attacked them and he became an Autobot.

Megatron became the Decepticon leader and Optimus Prime became the Autobot leader. They both thought their brother had been killed by the other force. Optimus Prime hated Megatron and Megatron hated Optimus Prime. The only thing Megatron liked about Optimus Prime, was his blue hands, red wrists and red back reminded him of his brother. Megatron's white chest reminded Optimus Prime of his brother.

And so the Autobot/Decepticon battle raged on for aeons with neither Optimus Prime or Megatron even guessing that they were brothers.

The battle took them to Earth, where they crashed and were all destroyed for four million years. Teletraan I reactivated them all. The never ending war continued _ Here on Earth.

Once in a Transformers battle Optimus Prime was blasted by Megatron. He wanted to take Optimus Prime back to Decepticon headquarters.

The Autobots and Decepticons retreated after the battle. Optimus Prime was still unconscious from Megatron's blast. Megatron took him back to Decepticon headquarters. He lay Optimus on a bed. Megatron wanted him to be awake when he destroyed him. He looked at Optimus’ hands and wrists. Megatron thought of his brother. He wished his brother was alive. Optimus’ hands, wrists and back reminded him so much of his brother, Megatron started to cry soundlessly. Starscream was coming in. Megatron quickly dried his tears.

"Are you going to destroy Optimus Prime?" Starscream asked.

"When he's awake" replied Megatron.

Starscream went out. Megatron held Optimus’ hand in his hand and thought of his brother. He looked at Optimus Prime's back. Megatron knew what to do when he found his brother, he had to open the person's back and see if there was a star mark burned in there. If there was, then that person would be his brother, because Megatron remembered the star that had burned into his brother's back so long ago. Optimus also knew what to do when he found his brother. He had to open the person's chest. If there was a round mark burned in there, then that would be his brother. Optimus remembered the mark that burned into his brother's chest aeons ago.

Megatron looked at Optimus Prime's back. He wanted to look inside it to see what it looked like. He gently opened it up. He couldn't believe what he saw. The star mark was there. Megatron closed his eyes and opened them again to make sure he wasn't imagining things. He wasn't. Megatron couldn't believe after all this time Optimus Prime was his brother. He thought Optimus Prime had killed his brother. Megatron was wondering how to tell Optimus Prime. Optimus wouldn't believe him. Megatron was overjoyed that he'd found his brother. It was a big shock to find our who it was, but he'd found him. Megatron cried with happiness. Megatron quickly dried his tears and told the other Decepticons. He showed them the star on Optimus’ back. They were all shocked and surprised. They all went out of the room. Megatron stayed with his brother. He looked at him. He'd never looked at Optimus this way before. He'd always seen him as him enemy and now he was looking at him in a different emotion. Megatron went out of the room.

A few minutes later, Optimus Prime woke up. He knew he was in Decepticon headquarters. Optimus was tired and low on energy.

Megatron came into the room. He saw Optimus Prime awake. Optimus Prime saw Megatron. Megatron looked a little different than he usually did. He looked kinder.

Megatron wondered how to tell Optimus. He looked at him and then told him that his brother had blue hands red wrists and a red back. Megatron hesitated for a moment then told Optimus about how he could identify his brother with the star. Optimus Prime was wondering why Megatron was telling him this. Megatron then told Optimus Prime what he had found out. It was a shock to Optimus Prime. At first he didn't believe Megatron, but then he thought he did have the star and if Megatron had the round circle burned in his chest Megatron would be telling the truth. Optimus told Megatron how he would identify his brother. Megatron opened up his chest. Optimus couldn't believe it. Megatron was telling the truth. After all these millions of years he'd found his brother, although he thought Megatron had killed his brother. They had a hug. The Decepticons came in and found Megatron hugging Optimus Prime. They knew why and now they knew that Optimus believed Megatron. Optimus went back to Autobot headquarters and told the other Autobots. They were also very shocked and surprised. Optimus told them how they found out that they were brothers. Megatron and Optimus Prime didn't want to be enemies anymore.

 

I once had a dream. I can't remember much of it. There was Optimus Prime and Megatron in it and a few other people. There was a part with Optimus Prime and another Autobot in it. I was watching this on television. It was episode 10, but it was nothing like the real episode 10 on the T. V.

 

I once had a dream with Transformers and Machine Men. They were in a building. Then there was Cy-Kill standing up and there was a Transformer, I can't remember who, lying on the ground.

 

There was another dream with Transformers and Machine Men. The machine men were together. They were Crasher, Cop-Tur and Cy-Kill. They were all the bad guys.

Optimus Prime, Ironhide and some Autobots walked out of the bushes.

Crasher was leaving the Renegades. Cy-Kill didn't want her to. Crasher didn't like him. She liked Cop-Tur and Cy-Kill didn't like her liking Cop-Tur. Crasher didn't want to stay. Cy-Kill ordered her to. Crasher turned to Cop-Tur and blew him two kisses.

"Oh shucks ... " said Cop-Tur shyly.

He blushed a little. Cy-Kill was angry. Crasher flew off.

 

Megatron was trying to find his way off a planet with giant polar bears. They were much larger then Transformers.  There were a lot of them too.

 

All of a sudden one really giant bear attacked Megatron.  It threw the Decepticon leader effortlessly onto the ground. Megatron became  afraid as the creature bore down upon him.  He tried to stand, but the bear ripped its claws into his front. Megatron didn't have his fusion cannon so he couldn't blast the bear. He tried to struggle away, but the creature was much stronger than him. The polar bear scratched Megatron deeply down his torso. Red blood began pouring from Megatron’s wounds. It was very painful. The polar bear ripped open Megatron's circuits and ate some of them.  It was too much for the Decepticon leader to bear as he screamed in pain.

 

The gigantic bear ripped open Megatron's neck. Blood spurted from it. Megatron screamed in agony. His red blood stained the snow. The polar bear's fur stained with red. The bear continued to gut and eat him, desperately, Megatron tried to escape, but couldn't. The polar bear relentlessly ripped him apart. Megatron endeavoured to endure the excruciating pain, but he couldn't. In terror Megatron realised he was going to die. The polar bear clawed him over and ripped his back open. Then it clawed Megatron back over and tore apart his face. The immense pain tore at him more than the bear.  Desperately he Megatron tried to deft Death, but his energy was draining rapidly and he did not survive the night.

 

 

When Megatron had ceased to function, the bear licked some of his blood, ate some more circuits, then let the dead Decepticon where he lay and ran off into the distance.

 

Sometime later, someone knelt down beside Megatron. Megatron was lying face in the snow. The person gently turned him over. The other was shocked and horrified to see the gross mutilation of Megatron's blood stained body. He began to clean up Megatron's blood. Then, very gently, he began to repair Megatron's circuits, having to replace a few of them. He gently repaired the deep, crude gouges all over Megatron’s, put his circuits back together and cleaned the blood. Slowly, the other recharged Megatron and lay him on his back.

 

At last, Megatron looked whole again and there was no more blood everywhere. Megatron slowly began to awaken. The other knelt down beside him. Megatron opened his optics, taking a moment to come into focus. He realised he was alive and to his relief felt no pain.   He sensed there was someone beside him.  He became a little uneasy as he turned his head. The person smiled gently and said, "I had to return the favour."

It was Optimus Prime.

 

I had a dream where we were swapping places with some Transformers I think - Optimus Prime. There were some other people that didn't know Transformers well.

one said, "you take the Cop-Tur on the right and I'll take the Cop-Tur on the left. "

They weren't Cop-Tur. They were Skywarp and Thundercracker. They told the men that they were. Weird things also happened.

 

Megatron had some Humans working for him. They were carrying some heavy bricks over to a distant tree. One Human stopped in front of Megatron, who was sitting down.

"What do you want? " asked Megatron, a little angrily.

"These bricks are too heavy" said the Human. "Why can't you carry them to the tree?"

"Those little things too heavy?!" exclaimed Megatron.

He took the brick out of the Human's arms and threw it with the other bricks at the tree.

"You call that too heavy?"

"Well .... maybe not for you, but it is for us. You try to carry something really heavy for you and you'll see what it's like. "

There was a heavy metal block a little distance away.

It looked heavy enough for Megatron to carry.

"Okay" said the Human. "Try that. "

Megatron picked it up. It was very heavy. He was beginning to know how the Humans felt. Megatron had to carry the metal plank over to the tree which seemed miles away. Megatron began to walk over to the tree. The plank was a little too heavy for him. It was hurting his arms and he was about to drop it.

Devastator was coming along. He saw Megatron struggling with the plank. Megatron looked up.

"Devastator, will you take this over to the tree over there? It's a bit too heavy for me. "

Devastator took the plank out of Megatron's arms.

"This too heavy?" he asked, as he threw it over to the tree. "It's light as anything!"

"Maybe for you it is" said Megatron. "But it's too heavy for me. How about you try to carry something heavy to the tree? "

Megatron looked around for something heavy for Devastator to carry. He found a large metal plank, much larger than his.

"How about this, Devastator?"

Devastator tried to pick it up. It was very heavy. Devastator wondered how he was going to get it to the tree. It felt like his arms were already breaking off. The tree seemed miles away. Devastator walked slowly to the tree. His arms were really hurting. Devastator was about to drop the plank and fall onto his knees when Unicron showed up.

"Unicron .... Please take this to the tree over there .... . It's... it's too heavy for me. "

Unicron took the plank out of Devastator's aching arms. Devastator rubbed them.

"This too heavy?" asked Unicron in surprise, balancing the plank on his smallest finger.

Unicron threw it to the tree. "Anything else Devastator?" Unicron asked. "I can't believe that was too heavy for you ... It was lighter than a feather!"

"Maybe for you it was light" said Devastator, " but my arms are hurting like anything. How about you find something really heavy to take to the tree?"

Unicron found a really heavy plank. He picked it up. It was very heavy. Unicron now knew how Devastator was feeling. Unicron also knew there was no one else bigger than him to take it from him.

Unicron eventually made it to the tree. He dropped the plank - it was bigger than the tree.  He then saw some Human beings. He'd never seen them close up before and thought they were cute. The Humans saw Unicron and were terrified of him. Unicron knelt down and picked up about 50 in his hand. They were all screaming. Unicron told them he wouldn't hurt them. He saw the bricks they had to carry. He thought they were very light, but understood that the Humans thought they were heavy, because these creatures were very small. Unicron gently stroked the Humans. Gentleness was a unique experience fork him.  He picked up other ones and was gentle to them.

From a distance away, the Autobots saw Unicron. They wondered what they were going to do. They couldn't stand up against him.

Unicron saw the Autobots, but didn't attack them. The Autobots were puzzled, they were also worried what Unicron was going to do to the Humans. They hoped he didn't hurt them. They drove a little closer and saw Unicron was being gentle to them. They were puzzled. Gently, Unicron put the Humans down. Then he picked up the Autobots. They were frightened. They transformed in his hand. Unicron was being gentle to them. This puzzled them even more. Unicron told the Autobots he wouldn't hurt them or kill them. The Autobots were puzzled, but at the same time glad. They returned to Autobot headquarters.

 

I was asleep in bed. I had left my window unlocked. Megatron opened it and took me out. I didn't wake up.

When I did wake up, I looked at Megatron. I got a shock and jerked away.

"It's okay" he said.

I was still trying to calm myself. He didn't sound like he did on the television, only a little bit.

I stared at him. I couldn't believe it. Megatron knew I would react something like this. He smiled at me. I nervously smiled back at him. Megatron could see I was nervous.

"Don't be frightened" he said. "I won't hurt you. "

I nodded.

Megatron started asking me about how long I've been liking Transformers and what Transformer things I had. I told him everything. I tried not to cry with all the bad things that had happened. I told him that I liked the Autobots. He just nodded, but didn't say anything. He told me more things about Transformers and about Cybertron. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with him. He didn't seem like he did on the television. He said he wasn't really like that, but most of the other Transformers were. I saw all the other Decepticons. I couldn't believe that the Transformers were real. I was so happy. I told Megatron. He smiled.

Megatron said "I suppose you want to meet the Autobots too?"

The question sounded sarcastic, but Megatron's tone didn't.

"Um ... Yeah sure!!" I said excitedly.

Starscream took me to Autobot headquarters.

I couldn't believe it. A Decepticon was actually taking me to Autobot headquarters so I could meet the Autobots. I don't think that Decepticons hate the Autobots as much as they do on the T. V.

Starscream dropped me off outside Autobot headquarters. then he returned to Decepticon headquarters. I went inside and met all the Autobots. One of my greatest dreams was for the Transformers to be real and now it had come true. I was overjoyed. The Autobots were very nice to me. They were more the same as they were on the television than the Decepticons were. I told them how much I love Transformers. They were glad that a Human loved them so much and understood them. I told the Autobots that I'd been talking to the Decepticons and Megatron. They didn't seem to mind. They offered to take me back to Decepticon headquarters. Skyfire flew me there. I thanked him.

"Sure .... Anytime!"

I told Megatron that I'd been taking to the Autobots. He smiled and didn't seem to mind. I told him how much I loved Transformers. He was glad that a Human loved and understood Transformers so much. The Autobots and Decepticons were very kind to me. From now on I'll live at both Autobot and Decepticon headquarters. I couldn't believe all the Transformers were real.

My greatest dream had come true.

 

The Decepticons were escaping from a planet.

Elita One, Chromia, Moonracer and Firestar, secretly went aboard the ship. They were hiding.

"I hope the Decepticons don't find us ... " said Firestar quietly. She was really scared of Shockwave.

"Yeah" added Elita One.

In the main part of the ship, Shockwave said, "Megatron. I have detected the female Autobots hiding in the back part of the ship. "

Shockwave went to get them. The girls all heard him, so they all hid. Firestar didn't have much time to hide. She hid on the side of some lockers in the back of the ship. Shockwave was coming down the isle. He looked in the side and saw Firestar. She was frightened. Shockwave found all the other girls, but they weren't as frightened as Firestar. The Decepticons took them to Cybertron. Shockwave took them into a room. He tied Chromia to a chair. The other girls were in the room. they all looked at Chromia. Shockwave shot her. Chromia exploded. The other girls screamed. Shockwave left. The other girls rushed to Chromia and began to repair her. They hoped she would be all right. Suddenly she woke up. They were all overjoyed that she was all right. They went out of the room together.

 

One time in my garden. I saw two things that looked like Transformer footprints, but no one was there.

"Mirage .... Mirage!" I called for fun.

I ran into the footsteps and bashed into something. It seemed like metal. It reminded me of Mirage. I felt it. It was metal. I began to climb up the thing. It reminded me so much of Mirage.

"Mirage .... . Mirage ... " I kept on saying.

I felt something roughly. It felt like a face. All of a sudden I heard a noise. The invisible thing that I was climbing on was becoming visible! It was blue and white. It was Mirage! I could not believe it. I was standing on his shoulder. He smiled at me. Mirage put me onto the ground. He transformed into his formula one racing car mode. I hopped inside him and he took me for a drive. It was so excellent. I couldn't believe this was happening to me!

 

I hate accidentally stepping on Transformer pictures.

I once accidentally stood on a picture of Optimus Prime.

"Oh sorry ... Sorry ... " I said apologetically. I picked the photo up and kissed it. "Sorry .... Sorry .... "

Optimus Prime came down and said, "it's okay ... You didn't mean to and even if you did I wouldn't mind. "

"I'm sorry Optimus" I said.

"It's okay" he smiled.

The next day I was walking. I climbed on a blue metal thing. After a while I looked up and I was standing on Optimus Prime's foot.

"Oh ... I'm sorry .... " I said not knowing much else to say.

"It's okay " he said, smiling with his eyes. "You didn't mean to and it didn't hurt. "

Optimus weighed about 200 ton.

I smiled. I was still sorry though.

Optimus Prime stepped forward. He accidentally stepped on my foot. I could not describe the pain. I made a weird noise. I didn't want to scream because I didn't want Optimus Prime to know. I didn't want him to feel bad. I looked at my foot the top of it was bleeding and didn't look like a foot at all. I was trying not to cry.

Optimus Prime looked down at me.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

I nodded, trying to hide the pain. I hid my foot. Optimus gently picked me up. I hid my foot. I didn't want him to see it. He could see I was hiding it from him.

"What is it?" he asked gently.

"Nothing ... " I replied.

"What is it?" he asked gently again.

Optimus could see that I was hiding my foot from him. I was holding my foot. Optimus tried to gently pull it out of my hands. I held onto it like anything. Optimus could feel me holding onto it. He gently pulled it out of my hands. He saw it was bleeding and the state of it. He realised what had happened. I hid my face. I didn't want Optimus to feel bad about it. I was crying.

"I'm .... I'm sorry ... " said Optimus sadly.

"It's .... It's okay ... " I said. " You didn't mean to. "

"Yes, but I ... "

"Optimus, " when I stepped on the photo of you and on your foot, you didn't mind ... Don't feel bad ... It's ... it's okay ... "

"Yes, but you didn't hurt me and I ... " A tear rolled down his cheek.

I felt bad because Optimus felt bad. "It's okay, Optimus" I said. "Please don't feel bad. You didn't like it when I felt bad... "It's okay ... " I said crying. "I love you. "

Optimus smiled at me. "Thank you Carly. I love you too. "

He was glad that I was so understanding. I could tell he felt a little better. I did too.

 

I had everything to do with Transformers. Everything that was ever made. There was only one thing I didn't have. That was the toy of Megatron. I really wanted him and tried to get him. I tried very hard, but it didn't do any good. I hoped I got him one day. It was my birthday soon.

Optimus Prime knew that my birthday would be coming up. He didn't know what to get me. He didn't want to tell me that he was going to get me something, because he knew I would ask him not to and he really wanted to. I had everything I wanted. Optimus Prime wanted to know what I wanted so he could get me something I wanted. All of a sudden he remembered before I knew him, he always used to watch me. I didn't have the toy of Megatron, and I really wanted him. Optimus Prime decided to get me that. Optimus wondered how he would get it. Megatron was one of the older Transformers and Hasbro weren't making the older ones anymore. Optimus Prime used a special power to disguise himself as a Human. He went to North America to the major Hasbro company and asked them if they had any Megatrons. They said they didn't have any Optimus asked them if they were making anymore. They said no.

Optimus tried very hard to get Megatron for me. He put a wanted ad in the trading post. Optimus waited for days. He was in his normal form.

A girl was running up to him.

"Are you Optimus Prime?" she asked.

"Yes" replied Optimus, looking down at her. She was holding a Megatron toy in her hand.

"I read your ad in the paper. My brother had a Megatron toy and he doesn't really want it, since you want it I can give it to you. Optimus thanked her. She didn't even ask for him to pay for it. Optimus offered to, but she said he could have it for free. Optimus flew back to Australia. When he was there he found a box. He couldn't believe it. It was the box for a toy Megatron. Someone had chucked it out. It was clean. Optimus Prime put the Megatron toy inside it. He turned over the back of the box and read Megatron's tech specs.

Optimus made a card for me. He drew pictures of Transformers on it. Optimus was very good at drawing. He also drew pictures of Autobots and Decepticons on the wrapping paper and envelope he put the card in. In the card, Optimus wrote: To Tanya Love Optimus xx Optimus had very neat writing.

On my birthday Optimus came into my room. He gave me the present.

"Happy birthday, Tanya, " he said.

I smiled and thanked him. I felt embarrassed. I wasn't expecting him to get me anything. He was so sweet. I loved the envelope, card and wrapping paper. I began to open the present carefully. I didn't want to tear the paper. I saw what Optimus had given me. I couldn't believe it. Out of all the things I couldn't believe what he got me. I wondered where he got it. There were a few tears in my eyes.

"Ohh thank you Optimus" I said, hugging him around his neck.

"It's all right, Tanya, " he said with his eyes smiling.

He was glad I liked it. I took Megatron out of the box and started to play with him. I now had everything I wanted Transformers, but I still felt a little embarrassed. Optimus must've gone to a lot of trouble to get Megatron. I thanked him again. He smiled.

 

Megatron wanted to capture Optimus Prime to destroy him.

He snuck into Autobot headquarters with a few of the Decepticons. Megatron hoped Optimus Prime was asleep. Megatron secretly snuck into Optimus Prime's room. He saw Optimus Prime asleep peacefully on the bed. Megatron shot Optimus Prime with a stun gun, so he wouldn't wake up, then he blasted him with a shrinking gun. Megatron picked up Optimus Prime in his hand. Megatron laughed.

Optimus was having a dream about his sister Elita One.

The Decepticons left Autobot headquarters. Megatron saw that Optimus Prime was low on energy. He wanted Optimus to be fully awake when he destroyed him. Megatron gave Optimus a little energy. Optimus didn't need much because he was small. Megatron accidentally over energised Optimus Prime. Megatron was going to destroy him when he woke up.

Optimus Prime woke up in the morning. Since Megatron accidentally over energised him last night Optimus had a total memory loss and he was drunk. He didn't know where he was. Megatron saw that Optimus Prime was awake. He went to him. Optimus Prime looked up.

"Hello, who are you?" asked Optimus, sounding drunk.

Megatron got a shock. He realised that he had over energised Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime started asking Megatron all these questions.

"What is this place? Where am I? Who are you?"

He sounded drunk. Megatron liked Optimus Prime this way. He answered all Optimus Prime's questions.

"Oh" said Optimus Prime, looking around. He looked up at Megaton. Megatron was wondering if Optimus Prime would be like this forever. There would be no point in destroying him if he was. Megatron thought he'd kill Optimus Prime if he ever got back to normal.

Optimus Prime kept on asking questions. The other Decepticons liked him this way. Optimus didn't know anything about the Transformers war and he didn't know who the Autobots or Decepticons were. The Decepticons asked Optimus Prime questions just to hear him answer weirdly.

"What is your name?" asked Skywarp.

Optimus Prime hesitated for a moment and frowned. He'd almost forgotten his own name. Optimus looked up at Skywarp.

"Optimus Prime. "

Skywarp burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" asked Optimus Prime frowning.

Skywarp laughed louder. He fell onto the floor laughing.

Optimus Prime wondered what was so funny.

"Are you okay?" he asked Skywarp.

Skywarp sat up. He had tears in his eyes from laughter.

"What's the matter?" asked Optimus, feeling sorry for him.

"Nothing" replied Skywarp, closing his mouth.

The Decepticons mostly caked out laughing when Optimus Prime answered them. Optimus always wondered what they were laughing at.

Megatron wondered if Optimus was ever going to get back to normal. He didn't know if he wanted to. He liked Optimus this way. Optimus always asked Megatron questions.

He once asked him, "Megatron, what's this symbol on my chest?"

"That's an Autobot symbol. "

"Oh" said Optimus, confused. "What's an Autobot?"

Megatron tried very hard to hold his laughter. Optimus Prime was the leader of the Autobots, and here he was at Decepticon headquarters asking what an Autobot was.

Megatron said, "Um ... A ... good person .... "

"So I'm a good person?"

"Um .... Yes .... " replied Megatron, trying hard not to laugh. Optimus sounded so funny.

Optimus asked, "What's that symbol on your chest?"

"It's a Decepticon symbol. "

"What's a Decepticon?"

Megatron said, "we're all Decepticons. And .... um . . we hate Autobots ... "

"But you said I'm an Autobot, " said Optimus Prime surprised. "Do you hate me?"

"Um, no .... " replied Megatron. " I didn't mean to say that. We like Autobots .... . "

"Oh" said Optimus. Optimus was feeling tired and wanted to go to sleep. He told Megatron. Megatron put him in a small blanket. Optimus went to sleep.

During the next few days, he was still drunk and asking questions. The Decepticons wondered if Optimus was ever going to get back to normal again. Megatron wanted to destroy Optimus Prime if he got back to normal.

Megatron once returned Optimus Prime to his normal size.

"Why am I so big?" he asked.

"Oh, Prime this is your normal size. "

"It is?" asked Optimus with surprise.

"Yes, the reason I had to shrink you is that we don't have a spare room and we're low on energy.

"Oh" said Optimus. "Shrink me again. I don't want to use much of your energy if you're running low. "

Megatron re shrunk Optimus Prime.

Optimus went to sleep that night. When he woke up in the morning he was back to normal. He realised that he was in Decepticon headquarters. He heard Megatron talking to the Decepticons about how funny Optimus was acting. He also told them when Optimus returned to normal he would destroy him.

Optimus remembered what had happened and couldn't help feeling foolish, but decided not to blame himself. When Megatron came to him, he acted drunk.

"Hello" he said.

"Hello, Optimus, " said Megatron.

Megatron sounded so funny, Optimus nearly burst out laughing. Optimus Prime asked Megatron more about the Autobots.

"What are they like?" asked Optimus Prime, sounding drunk.

"Um ... they ... They ... they do good things and .... . "

"Oh" said Optimus Prime. "Why am I an Autobot?"

Megatron almost burst out laughing. "Oh ... um because you do good things .... "

"Good things? But I can't remember any good things that I've done. "

"Optimus, I have to go and see the other Decepticons for a moment, " said Megatron.

"Okay. "

Optimus quickly radioed Autobot headquarters. He gave the Autobots a briefing of what had happened. They were relieved to find out their leader was okay. Optimus Prime told them his plan. His plan was for the Autobots all to hide somewhere in the control room. Then he would come with Megatron to Autobot headquarters. Optimus Prime would give a signal which would be a cough and then all the Autobots would jump out from the place they were hiding and ambush the Decepticons.

A few minutes later Megatron returned.

Optimus Prime said, "since I'm an Autobot, could I go to Autobot headquarters to see what it looks like?"

"How do you know about Autobot headquarters?" asked Megatron surprised.

"I don't really " replied Optimus, sounding drunk. "I just thought that the Decepticons had a headquarters, somewhere to live. That's Decepticon headquarters. I thought the Autobots would have too, otherwise they would be living here with all of you. "

Megatron couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" asked Optimus Prime. "Why does everyone laugh at everything I do?"

"Sorry Optimus" said Megatron, still smiling a little.

"It's okay .... Can we go to where the Autobots live?"

"Wait a minute" said Megatron.

He scanned the Autobot headquarters with his scanner and found no one was in there. He thought they all had gone out.

"Um yes, Optimus" he said. "We can go. "

"Thank you Megatron, but can you return me to my normal size?"

Megatron did so.

The Decepticons, Megatron and Optimus Prime went to Autobot headquarters.

"Wow!" said Optimus Prime, drunkenly. "I never knew it was this beautiful .... "

He began looking around and heading for the main control room. The Decepticons and Megatron came with him. Optimus Prime gave a cough. All of a sudden al the Autobots burst out of their hiding places and ambushed the Decepticons. The Decepticons were shocked, surprised and totally unprepared for the attack. Optimus Prime grabbed his gun off Teletraan I.

"You'll pay for this Prime!! .... " yelled Megatron.

"Guess again Megatron!!" said Optimus Prime, blasting at him.

Megatron retreated with the other Decepticons.

The Autobots were glad to have their leader back and Optimus was glad to be back, and sober.

 

I had a dream that my Transformer toys were in my small drawers, but they all fit. The Autobots were in the top drawer and the Decepticons were in the second drawer. The top draw was Autobot headquarters and the bottom draw was Decepticon headquarters.

I was playing with the toys, but at the same time they were alive and having a Transformers adventure.

Buzzsaw and Rumble were spying on the Autobots. The Autobots were planning on surprise attacking the Decepticons. Rumble reported back to Galvatron. I took him into the Decepticons draw. The Autobots somehow found out that the Decepticons knew and weren't going to have the surprise attack. Buzzsaw was still spying on the Autobots. The Autobots somehow found out. Optimus Prime did this thing with a mirror reflection to try to trick Buzzsaw. It worked. Buzzsaw started flying about and I flew him back to the Decepticons drawer.

 

I had this dream. I can’t remember much about it. All I remember is that Megatron was in it. He was running about and doing weird things.

 

I had a dream with Thrust. I also remember much about  this one :[  Thrust was walking and trying to get away from someone.  He escaped, went into room and put on some TV. I later met him.

 

In this dream I was playing chasings with some Humans and Transformers. They were as big as Humans. Optimus was in. All of a sudden it wasn't Optimus it was a Human girl. I ran down the side of the building. I couldn't run fast. It felt awful. I didn't think the girl would come after me. She did and she caught me. I didn't think it was fair because I couldn't run fast. Sunstreaker said he would be in. I thanked him. I ran down the side of the building and there were two men after me with guns. I had to get away from them. I couldn't run fast and was scared. I climbed on top of the roof and ran to where we were counting. I got away from the men and told Sunstreaker about it. He comforted me and said he would be in again. I ran down the side of the building. Sunstreaker came after me. I tried to run away, but he caught me.

"Sunstreaker .... " I said, although I didn't really mind being caught by him. We went to the counting place. I was in a few times then we all decided to go into a large clothes shop. When we were near the back, Sunstreaker saw Rumble, a small Decepticon. He started blasting away at him. Rumble fell onto the floor. He was hurt and frightened. Sideswipe, Sunstreaker's brother came up to him. He told him to leave Rumble alone and that he was only small. Sunstreaker did. Rumble got up and went away. We all went outside. There were all these people riding horses on the road. They were dressed up in 14th century costumes and one was Black Adder! He was looking at us taking off his hat and looking like he did in Black Adder one. It was really amazing!

 

I was flying on a plane somewhere with all my Transformer toys. The toy of Optimus Prime fell out into the ocean. I was very upset and we couldn't land at all. The next day I went to Autobot headquarters and asked Teletraan Two to locate the toy of Optimus Prime. He located the exact spot. Christine and I went there. Instead of the deep ocean where Optimus dropped it was very shallow clear water. I saw Optimus Prime. There were nothing around him. He was lying on the sand. I jumped in and got him. I was glad that he was safe. I had all my other Transformers in the red basket. I put them on the sand in the water. All of a sudden I saw other Transformer toys in the water. Maybe more fell out of the plane. I was worried. It was getting dark. I was getting all the Transformers. I found the toy of Onslaught. I looked in the basket. There was another Onslaught there. There was duplicates of all my toys. All of a sudden we weren't in the ocean anymore. We were in my room, but I was still looking for Transformers. Christine was helping me pack my suitcase. We were flying to Autobot headquarters. I made sure that no one fell out thanked. Teletraan Two and kissed him. He said it was all right.

 

An Autobot was teasing and harassing another one. The other one was really angry and wanted to get the Autobot that was teasing him back. They were both yellow. So he grabbed a shrinking gun and shot him. The Autobot shrunk to a very small size. The Autobot that was being teased swallowed him. The Autobot that had teased the other one was very frightened. Inside the other Autobot's stomach the other Autobot begged for the other one to help him.

"No. You're going to pay for teasing and harassing me. "

"But I didn't kill you" said the Autobot inside him, crying. "Please .... It's hurting. I didn't hurt you ... "

"Oh didn't you? Weren't you counting on feelings then?"

"I'm sorry .... " wailed the other Autobot. "Please let me go... "

"No" said the Autobot firmly.

"Please .... " screamed the other Autobot, as he was being painfully digested.

The Autobot didn't say anything. Then he said, "no. "

He almost killed the other Autobot, then let him go, cleaned him up, and made friends again, feeling guilty, but they were both friends now.

 

A few other humans and I were captured by Megatron and the Decepticons, but Megatron and the Decepticons were all female humans. Megatron looked like Cleopatra. He/she had black hair just past her/his shoulders and black eyes. Kind of pretty/kinky/ Megatron was going to explain to us where he/she and the Decepticons came from.

I said, "I know, you all come from Cybertron. "

Megatron was surprised.

"How do you know where we come from?"

"I watch the Transformers cartoon" I said.

I wanted to tell them more about themselves, but Megatron stopped me and said it herself/himself.

There was a pretty girl with long blonde hair here. I didn't know if she was a Decepticon or Human. She kept walking around.

 

In a Transformers episode, Megatron wanted to create two new continents on Earth. He put a lot of satellites in outer space. He put some above Australia.

" Mum look" I said. "Megatron's putting satellites over Australia. "

All of a sudden It wasn't an episode anymore. It was real. Megatron created a large continent. It was black and the sky over it was darkish. It pushed some Of Earth's continents aside. Then Megatron created an Antarctic kind of Continent by Sydney harbour. It made the harbour cold and darkish, but the people didn't mind. There was a small dome on Megatron's Antarctica. It lead down and into a secret room. Under the continent was Decepticon headquarters. A woman with brown long hair wanted to stay here. She went into the dome and down. On the floor on a chair sat another lady, with blonde hair done up in a bun. The woman with brown hair said she wanted to live here.

"You can't live here" said the lady in the chair. "Someone already lives here. "

"I don't mind" said the brown haired lady. "I can live with them. "

"I don't think so" said the lady in the chair. "He's pretty big. "

"How big?"

"Push that button" said the lady in the chair.

The woman did. A large hand came out and went around her. The woman got a surprise. Then the hand went away. The woman looked in the square hole. She saw Megatron standing there. She turned around and looked at the lady in the chair.

"He's cute" she said.

All of a sudden, the lady in the chair wasn't there anymore and Megatron said the girl could stay with him. The girl said she wanted some fish. Megatron got her some fish. Megatron was glad that he had his two continents that he wanted.

 

I was watching a show that had cartoons on it at about 3am in the morning, then all of a sudden at about 3. 25 Transformers came on. I was so happy, but then some other people were with me and I had to pay them for a good position to watch Transformers. Straight ahead wasn't very good and neither was it on one side. I had to pay the three of them $15 to watch it in all positions. I managed to get them in all 3 positions without paying them and ripping them off $45.

The episode became real and we weren't watching it anymore.

There was Devastator and some Autobots were trying to hide from him. They hid in a large wooden wine barrel. Bumblebee was one of them.

"Do you wimps think you can hide from me?" asked Devastator sarcastically, as he blasted the wine barrel to bits and the Autobots were sent flying off in all directions, but none of them were killed. Devastator left.

The Autobots got up and went into their headquarters. Bumblebee started to discuss what they could do about Devastator. The Autobots all began to discus it too.

 

I had a Transformers dream. It started with the Powermaster Optimus Prime. There was an Autobot/Decepticon battle.

Megatron got hurt in the battle. He was thrown into some school lockers and couldn't get up. He tried to, but he couldn't.

All of a sudden, Optimus wasn't the Powermaster anymore he was in his original form! He turned around and saw Megatron in the lockers. Optimus took out the Matrix and pointed it at Megatron.

"No .... . No .... " he pleaded, frightened.

Optimus fired a beam out of the Matrix and killed Megatron.

Starscream was flying above Optimus Prime. Optimus aimed the Matrix at him.

"No .... Please, Optimus .... " he yelled.

Optimus fried a beam out of the Matrix and killed Starscream too.

Starscream crashed onto the ground.

Optimus was still holding the Matrix then he put it back inside him. Optimus was still standing there.

The ending music of the Transformers episodes came on.

A voice said "that was the final episode of The Transformers. "

Optimus was still standing there. He looked at Megatron. Optimus Prime wasn't too happy about that being the last Transformers episode. He walked over to Megatron. Optimus knelt beside him. He wanted to repair him, because he missed him and he wanted Transformers episodes to continue forever.

Optimus Prime began to repair Megatron.

After he'd repaired him, Megatron looked up at him. He couldn't believe it. Optimus explained why he did it. They both began to repair Starscream.

Transformers Episodes Will Continue Forever .... .

 

I was new in town. I had just moved. I walked into the newsagent. I sifted through some comics and pulled out a Transformers one. It was $5. 99. Megatron was on the front of it. It had a blue background. The comic was the same shape and size as my Ironhide comic, but it wasn't 3-D.

I looked through it. Soundwave was standing near Omega Supreme. I turned the page. Omega Supreme blasted Soundwave. It looked gross. Soundwave was thrown backwards. He was all yellow. You could see his feet. Soundwave was sent flying. He was alive on the next page. Soundwave didn't want to argue with Omega Supreme. He kept quiet and backed away a little. I was glad Omega didn't kill him.

All of a sudden there were all these Decepticons around Omega Supreme. Megatron blasted him. Omega was thrown backwards, like Soundwave was. I gasped. Omega got up. He was now more powerful than any of the Decepticons. None of them could hurt him. Megatron backed away. I was with Omega Supreme with a few other Autobots. Omega knew the Decepticons wouldn't try to shoot him. The Decepticons didn't want to. They didn't want Omega to hurt them. Omega Supreme didn't want to hurt the Decepticons.

I decided to buy the comic.

"I'll get this, thanks" I said.

"5. 99, thanks" replied the man.

I paid for it.

"New here? Are ya?"

"Yeah" I replied, leaving the newsagent.

 

There was a Transformers battle going on in the ground floor of a car park. No one was winning yet.

An Autobot that looked a little like Mindwipe grabbed the front part of Breakdown in his mouth. He was closing his mouth on Breakdown. It was hurting Breakdown. Breakdown was a Decepticon that didn't like fighting or cruelty. He didn't hate Autobots like the other Decepticons did. He wished this Autobot would let him go.

Breakdown often had a leaky fuel pump. It started leaking. Breakdown's fuel flowed into the Autobot's mouth. Breakdown tried to struggle free. The Autobot loosened his mouth grip on Breakdown. The Autobot was low on fuel and he needed Breakdown's.

The battle had finished. Everyone had gone away.

The Autobot still had Breakdown in his mouth. Breakdown hated it whenever his fuel pump leaked. All his fuel always got wasted. He didn't mind it this time so much though.

He said, "oh well, at least my fuel is going into an Autobot... "

He didn't mind. The Autobot let him go. Breakdown was grateful. He was still a little hurt, but he got better. Breakdown's fuel pump wasn't leaking anymore and he still had enough fuel. He thanked the Autobot and drove away out of the car park.

 

There was a mad scientist in his lab. There was a girl in there too. He gave her the toy of Megatron and said, "give me your gun. "

The girl gave him her real gun. The scientist had a special destructive substance that he wanted to blow the Autobots up with.

Optimus Prime was spending time with his creator, Alpha Trion because he hardly ever saw him.

The scientist threw the substance at them. They didn't blow up, but were thrown away and separated. Then all the Autobots were going somewhere to a park or something. The scientist tried to get them, but couldn't. Alpha Trion found Optimus Prime again and they spent more time together.

 

Two men and me went on a walk to a river. The walk was muddy. We got to the river and started to play around. One of the guys went to the other side and threw a ball at me. We were playing. I pushed some rocks into the water and played with him. I jumped into the water. All of a sudden we knew that the water from down stream was gushing up. We would be killed if it got to us. The river flowed faster. The guy on the other side was frightened and quickly jumped into the river and swam to the other side to us. He was lucky to survive. We thought we would go the other way on the road pathway and not the muddy one because the muddy one would be too risky. All of a sudden I saw a picture of Megatron on one of the rocks. I went to get it. It was risky, because the water was nearly here, but I got the picture of him. One of the guys said I was silly for risking my life for a picture of Megatron. We then started the trek on the road path and eventually got onto the highway. It was night time.

 

I had a dream that all the Constructicons, Combaticons and Terrorcons were Autobots. They all liked each other and were very nice. There was also a female Autobot that was kind of dark grey and small. She was nice too. They did everything together. They al protected the girl, but she could take care of herself a lot. The other Autobots liked them too. They were always with each other. Megatron wanted to change them into Decepticons.

He waited until that were all together in a dark spot outside. He then fired stuff at them. They all of a sudden knew what was happening, and tried to struggle away. The girl screamed. Some of the Terrorcons started to fight with the others. The girl tried to get away. Megatron wouldn't let her. She screamed again.

Optimus Prime heard all this screaming and fighting. He hurried to see what it was. Megatron lured the others into the dark forest. Optimus Prime hurried after him. He them knew what Megatron was planning to do. He wanted to save his friends. Later they were all together near Autobot headquarters. Some were more evil than others. Some were wanting to go back. The girl was a little evil, but she wanted to go back. Optimus Prime saw this. He felt sorry for his friends. He saw the look on the girl's face. She looked sad, as did some of the Constructions. Optimus knew there was nothing he could do to get his friends back. This made him very upset, but at least he knew most of them wanted to come back, but if they tried, Megatron would try to kill them. Optimus hoped they all converted back soon.

 

In this dream I was walking in the country Outback. I was going to a house. I got to it and saw some girls playing in the pool. I saw a mulberry tree. It wasn't mulberry season, so there was berries on the ground. They weren't very nice. Then there was some on the tree. I started to eat them. They were nice. One of the girls saw me. She said I could meet her brother which was Metroplex. [Metroplex was human in this dream] The girl also said that he wasn't impressed by anything much. I met him. He didn't look like much and wasn't very impressed with anything. He started to talk to ma and we went inside.

 

I was in a swimming pool with my friend. She warned me not to say the word `Titanic. ' I asked her why, she said that because anyone who said the word was dragged to the bottom of the pool and nearly drowned. Everyone thought that the pool was haunted. I accidentally said, when I saw something excellent, "Aww Titanic!"

I was dragged to the bottom of the pool. I was frightened, because I was nearly drowning. Then I floated to the top of the water. A few other people said the word. They were also dragged, but none of them drowned.

The pool wasn't haunted. Megatron was living underneath it. He knew that the person he wanted would someday say `Titanic' while they were in the pool. He didn't know who it was, so he had to drag everyone down to look at them in case they were the person. He found out that the person he wanted was female.

I accidentally said `Titanic' again. I was dragged to the bottom of the pool again. Megatron looked at me. I was the person. He took me to where he was and told me everything. He told me that he wasn't going to hurt me and told me the whole `Titanic' business.

Megatron took me places. He was very nice to me and let me have everything I wanted. He also helped me a lot. He once took me into an attic of a house and let me stay for a while. It was nice. I liked to be with Megatron.

 

Optimus Prime was Human. He was in Mercy college uniform. Then he became his normal self. He was trying to pull a thing out of a large machine in a room. All the Autobots were there watching him, but you could only see a few of them.

Then Megatron came in and blasted Optimus Prime several times. Optimus Prime was on the floor. He was next to a largish cushion. He had his arm over it. He was frightened.

Megatron said, "I could kill you, Optimus Prime, but I could crush you more like this .... "

Megatron pulled out a shrinking gun and shot Optimus Prime with it. He picked up Optimus Prime in his hand. Optimus was petrified. He was shivering and crying. He didn't want Megatron to know he was frightened, so he didn't look at him. If he did, Megatron would know. Optimus was shivering like the girl in Jaws 2. His friends knew he was frightened. I did to. We all wanted to help Optimus Prime, but we couldn't. We hoped Megatron didn't do anything to him. Megatron went away with Optimus Prime in his hand. We were all worried.

Later, Optimus came back in the Mercy college uniform as a Human. We were all thrilled and screaming with happiness. Then he changed back to his normal self and began to try to take the thing out of the machine again.

 

I had bought the new Powermaster Optimus Prime. I was playing with him in Christine's garden. The Powermaster Prime in my dream wasn't like the one in the shops. It was really big about a meter or more. The trailer part looked like a car carry truck. I was riding him around. Christine was there for a bit. Then I let Optimus roll from the top of the driveway near the gate. All of a sudden he hit a rock and the trailer part went crashing down the driveway on the front and back part. I gasped and screamed and ran after it. I finally got it and took it up to the front part. It was broken. I was angry, but I soon fixed it.

 

I had a dream that I was outside my house in the back garden. It had been raining for a long time and the place was completely bogged out like an ocean of mud. It was so muddy near the cement part that it came up to my knees. I was finding all these things. In the mud, I found the toy of Scourge, but he wasn't dirty.

 

There were two Autobots one was called Limmo and the other was a cat - like Ravage, but the Autobot cat was pink and white. Cyclonus said he wanted to join the Autobots [He was only pretending] At first they didn't trust him, but then they made him an Autobot. They put an Autobot symbol onto him. In the night there were two other Autobots sleeping under the mud. Cyclonus was on a stair like thing. He got the Autobot cat's gut and killed them both. In the morning, Limmo thought Cyclonus did it. Cyclonus lied and said he didn't. Limmo thought that the Autobot cat did it because his gun was used. He found out the cat was innocent and it was a mystery to him. Once Limmo fell down a cliff. Cyclonus flew after him and caught him and saved his life. Limmo was very grateful. Cyclonus was on the stair thing. Optimus Prime came and he blasted at Cyclonus. Limmo told him to stop because Cyclonus was an Autobot now, Optimus was a bit dubious, but then he believed Cyclonus. Limmo sat on the stair thing next to Cyclonus. He nearly slipped off, but Cyclonus caught him and hugged him gently. Limmo was very small compared to Cyclonus. Cyclonus wanted to rip him apart.

 

I had a Dream that A Quintesson, Sharkticon, Wreck-Gar, Ultra Magnus, Starscream and I were all in a space ship in outer space. All of a sudden we heard that the ship would be destroyed if we didn't get out of it fast. We all rushed to the escape pods. Everyone escaped in the one person pods. There was one pod left and there was me and Starscream, and the pods could only take one. I got into the pod, but I wanted to try to get Starscream in as well. I didn't want him to die. I called for him to come in. Because I was a Human and was small, Starscream sat on the escape pod chair and I sat on his lap. There was room enough for both of us. I was a little scared that Starscream would throw me out, but he didn't. He liked me and was grateful that I had called to him and not just left without him. Starscream's lap was warm. As we escaped from the exploding craft through space. I lay On Starscream's warm lap. He put his warm hand on me. It felt nice. I liked it in the pod with him.

 

In this Dream, Optimus Prime was thinking about all the violent things he did in the comic. He was feeling sad about them. He wanted to help the Decepticons that he had been violent too. He went to Soundwave and said sorry for slamming him in the head and then he hugged him. Soundwave pushed Optimus off and said it was all right. Optimus Prime then went along way away to Ravage. He said he was sorry for kicking him up the bum. Ravage was astonished and made a little cat noise, said it was okay and then ran off. Optimus then saved Megatron's life. Megatron could not believe it. He thanked Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime was low on energy and just lying there. Megatron helped him a little and then Optimus Prime helped Megatron. Megatron flew off. Optimus stood there, feeling glad about what he had done and never wanted to use unnecessary violence again.

 

Devastator was standing near a large cylinder of brown acid. He looked very battered and bruised like he'd just been in a battle with Metroplex and lost. The acid came up to about his knee. Devastator had Scavenger and a clone of Scavenger in his two hands [In this dream, Devastator was not formed by the Constructicons. ]

Devastator then dropped the clone of Scavenger into the acid. It exploded and blood flew everywhere. It was red blood, like humans blood, and the clone was destroyed. Devastator was wondering whether to throw the real Scavenger into the acid. He looked at Scavenger. Scavenger was frightened. Devastator decided not to. He put Scavenger down. Scavenger was relieved. The other Constructicons were all in the acid playing about. They were in there for quite a while. Devastator was in it too. The acid came up to a little below his knee. Devastator then saw an Autobot. He wanted to throw the Autobot into the acid and kill him. Devastator went over to the Autobot, who was lying on the ledge. The Autobot was very hurt and battered too. Devastator harshly picked him up in his rough hand. The Autobot made a hurt noise and was very frightened. Devastator took him over to the acid.

"No .... please .... please don't .... No, Devastator ... please .... . " begged the Autobot, petrified.

The Autobot then started to cry soundlessly. Devastator wondered if he should throw the Autobot in the acid or not. He looked at the Autobot. He saw him crying and could feel him shivering. He also saw how battered and helpless the Autobot was. Devastator knew the Autobot was frightened. The Autobot was still trembling in Devastator's hand and hoped he didn't kill him. Devastator decided not to.

 

Rene Artois from `Allo 'Allo had a force of non-German enemies that wanted to kill him. Rene had his own force on his side. I had a choice whether to be on Rene's side or not. I chose to be on his side, because I liked him and wanted to help him kill his enemies.

Rene's enemy leader said, "You'll pay for that. "

I wasn't frightened.

A few nights later, we were at a party. Rene's enemies were trying to get him. We weren't expecting them to be there. We were a little scared, because we didn't have our force shields and they could easily kill us. We ran away from the party. Rene's enemies chased after us. They couldn't see us properly in the dark. Luckily we managed to get away.

"That was lucky" said Rene.

We did have fights with our enemies. With guns and grenades. We managed to kill some of them. Some of us were wounded. We helped our wounded. Then we were at coney Island in Luna Park. We were going down the slides. I went down on a green towel instead of the mat that you're supposed to use. It wasn't very fast and I was disappointed. I then tried the mat and went extremely fast. When I got to the bump, I went about five meters into the air then down again to the tent. The supervisors watched in amazement. I did it again and again. We were there for quite along time before Rene said we had to go. I wanted one last slide on the very steep one. I went down. It was excellent. I also crashed through the barricades at the end. This amazed the supervisors. We then went out of coney island and were ambushed by our enemies. We had a fight inside Luna Park. No one was killed out of our force, because we had our shields on.

Once in a street we were having another battle. We weren't as strong as we usually were.

"We've got you now .... " said our enemy leader, evilly.

"Not quite" said Rene. "Devastator! .... " he called.

Devastator came. He was an extremely large Transformer. Rene's enemies stared at him in amazement. Devastator then began stomping on our enemies and killing them. We were glad. Some got away though. Devastator then sat down and cleaned his feet.

"Uh .... . thank you, Devastator .... " said Rene, not really expecting it to happen so fast.

"It's all right" he said.

We decided to trick some of our enemies into a trap with Devastator. They got into some cars with the Autobot girls. Elita One, Chromia, Moonracer, Firestar, Arcee and Electra. They began to chat up Rene's enemies. In the car when they went for a drive. When the Autobot girls saw Devastator, they quickly got out of the cars. Devastator waited until they all were out. He didn't want to hurt them. When they all were out, Devastator began stomping on the cars and he killed all Rene's enemies that were in the cars. We were all glad.

Once Rene's enemies were chasing after me. We were running past some shops.

"Help, Rene!" I screamed.

I ran to him. He put me behind him and helped me.

"So, Rene, " said the evil leader, " saved your girlfriend, huh? Now save yourself --"

He pulled out a massive machine gun and began to fire at Rene. Rene had a force shield on, to it didn't hurt him. He smiled. The evil leader was amazed. Rene called Devastator. Devastator came to us. Our enemies looked up and were frightened. Their leader tried to show off in front of Devastator, who stomped on him and killed him. Devastator then began stomping on the last of our enemies and killing them. They tried to run away and escape, but Devastator killed them all. He then sat down and cleaned his feet. We thanked him.

"It's all right" he said smiling.

Devastator was our friend and our war was over.

Al of a sudden, the dream changed and I was Starscream, but I was still human and looked like me. Megatron was chasing after me, but it was Deanne or someone, but it was real and not a game. I ran inside my house and locked the door. I then fell onto my knees, frightened and crying.

"Let me in!" ordered Megatron.

"No .... " I said frightened. "Please don't kill me ... "

"I won't kill you" he said. "Open the door. "

I was still frightened whether to trust him or not, but I opened the door. I then hugged onto Megatron's legs. All of a sudden. We were the real Transformer Starscream and Megatron and I was still hugging onto his legs. He wasn't going to kill me.

 

I had a dream that I was writing all these Transformers letters with Kylie in a dark place. Also Transformers were racing about in the dark. Megatron wanted to get Optimus Prime. There were Autobots and Decepticons.

 

I had a torch which on it said Transformers the Movie II. I was running the movie words over it. I showed everyone. I showed Kylie the torch and got out of my room the thick book of Transformers the Movie I. I hoped no one died in the second movie. There was Bumblebee in space near a spaceship and some Transformers in a room with kind of bars. It was better than the first movie. I liked it much better.

 

I was a Decepticon at Decepticon headquarters with Galvatron. There were some captured Human children. I wanted to let the children go. I took them in a car away. The Autobots stopped me. They thought I was trying to hurt them. All of a sudden I wasn't there anymore and the kids weren't in the car anymore.

Scavenger decided to help the children. He led them down a tunnel. The kids liked him. Scavenger was hungry. He didn't eat energon like the other Transformers. He ate vegetables and sprouts. He was eating some snow pea sprouts. The other Decepticons thought he was a wimp, because of the kinds of food he liked and because he cared about Humans and was peaceful. Scavenger felt sad that they thought this about him. Everyone was different.

 

In this dream Optimus Prime and Megatron were both Humans. They were at the top of Saywell st [my street] It was nighttime. Optimus Prime was really scared of Megatron. Megatron wanted to get him. Optimus Prime got onto my bike and rode away. Megatron nearly grabbed the back tyre. Luckily Optimus got away. He rode to my house [number 28. ] He then jumped off the bike and let it fall onto the ground. He could hear Megatron coming down on his motorbike. Optimus ran into the house and frantically tried to lock the kitchen back door. The door key wouldn't lock. Optimus Prime was frightened. He then locked it with the push locks and breathed with relief. Optimus then ran around the house frantically, making sure everything was locked. When he came back into the kitchen, the door was a little open. He screamed and locked it again. Optimus then went around again and made sure everything was locked. Again when he returned the kitchen door was open. He gasped and was frightened. He hoped Megatron wasn't in the house. He was relieved when he saw Megatron standing outside. It was day sort of. He had closed all the curtains so Megatron couldn't see him.

"Come on, Optimus ... " said Megatron, wanting to get him.

Optimus knew he would have to go to Megatron. He didn't want to because he was scared.

"Come on .... " said Megatron.

"Hang on .... . " said Optimus Prime, sounding scared .... "I'll just check if everything's locked .... . "

"Hurry up. "

Optimus took an extra long time to check. He went into the games room and looked at the blue and white closed curtains on the other side of the room. It was light there. Optimus couldn't help feeling scared. He came back into the kitchen. The door was still locked.

"Hurry up .... " complained Megatron.

It was night again.

Optimus Prime then took a long time to have something to eat. He then had an extra long bath.

It was the next day. Optimus Prime opened the front door. He saw the Lebanese children playing around in the mud and said they could have a bath. They all came inside and had one. The daughter from next door, who wasn't Lebanese went into and acted in the GI-Joe and Transformers combined comic. The mother wasn't Lebanese came into the house. She wanted to know where her daughter and children were. Optimus told her the daughter was in the Transformers and Gi-Joe combined comic. The mother didn't believe him. He picked up the comic and showed her. She saw her daughter sitting in a Transformers hand. She then believed Optimus. Optimus put the comic on the floor. The mother then wanted to knows where her three children were. Optimus said they were having a bath. The mother and Optimus went into the bathroom. The children weren't in the bath. This surprised Optimus a little and the Mother didn't believe him, then she saw how dirty the water was and she believed him and went back to her house next door. Optimus then took a few steps out of the front door. Megatron grabbed his arm and mouth. Optimus jerked and made a frightened gasping noise.

 

In this Transformer dream, Optimus Prime and another Autobot were trying to find the right combination of letters for someone. I think it was AE, I, E or IE.

 

[This part of it is not a dream] I was a little play for Australia's Funniest Home Video Show. [This is the dream...]

I was making the sign, and I got my friend to take a picture of Optimus Prime and develop it. It was a very good photo of him and it looked very cute. It was the best one I had. I put the picture of Optimus Prime on the sign.

 

Transformers came back on T. V. I was so excited. I was watching the episode. The Autobots were shooting at the Decepticons. They were also getting shot by the Decepticons. Prowl was shot. Hound was shot badly in his chest. I made a sorry face. Megatron was controlling a warehouse and all his stuff was inside. Optimus Prime was very angry with him. He picked up a Rolls Royce and threw it through the window. That was the end if the episode. I wished it was a little more exciting.

 

Megatron had captured Optimus Prime. He put him between two walls. The walls were white and had bumpy patterns on them. Megatron activated a magnetic force so Optimus couldn't escape. Megatron then controlled the walls to move closer and closer together. Optimus tried to escape, but he couldn't. I was walking past. I didn't want Optimus Prime to get killed, so I went in between the walls too.

"No .... " said Optimus Prime. "Go away .... I don't want you to get killed .... "

I didn't want him to get killed.

"Megatron .... " said Optimus Prime. "Please don't kill her. "

Megatron said he would switch off the magnetic force so I could get out. I had some metal things in my pocket. Megaton switched the force off. I got out. Then I called Optimus who fled out too. I then ran back in between the walls so Optimus wouldn't get killed.

"NO!!" yelled Optimus Prime.

He put his hands in to grab me out. The walls closed fast, crushing me and Optimus Prime's hands. He was upset.

The second time Megatron had captured Optimus Prime, Optimus Prime was between the same walls with the magnetic force. The walls were pushing against him. They were hurting him. Optimus Prime couldn't escape. He did somehow. He fled out and was on his knees outside the walls. Megatron was angry that Optimus Prime had escaped. Optimus was relieved that he was still alive.

The third time, Megatron had Optimus Prime between the same walls with the magnetic force. He controlled the walls to move closer and closer together. Optimus couldn't escape. He tried to, but this time he couldn't. I was alive, because I somehow survived the walls. I was walking past. I didn't want Optimus Prime to get killed. I went in between the walls and conned Megatron to turn off the magnetic force. He did. Optimus and I ran out of the walls and escaped. Megatron chased after us, but we escaped.

 

I was at school one day. My friend, Xiomara had a magazine with all pictures of toys in it. I asked if I could look through. She said I could. I was looking for anything on Transformers. There was nothing. I looked through again. I saw a circle with three Constructicons in it. I was amazed, then I looked down. There was a beautiful picture of the real Optimus Prime. I asked Xiomara if I could have the pages, she said no, because she wanted the pictures on the other sides. I asked her if I could photocopy them. She let me. They turned out all right. Optimus Prime was a bit dark. I wish I had the colour pictures.

 

There was a toy shop that had a toy of Skullgrin  - though he looked cute and was not the Skullgrin in the Transformers comics. Every day I went passed and wanted to buy him. One day I went with my friend and the Skullgrin wasn't there anymore. I was upset. I went outside with her and we sat on a bus stop. There was a toyworld bag there with some other things in it and Skullgrin. I sat on him so I could put him in my school bag. I did. A Chinese woman came out. "You see toy bag?" she asked.

"No" we said. The Chinese woman wanted to look in my bag. I was a little scared. I told her we hadn't seen it. She didn't believe us. I wanted to put the bag in a safer part of my bag, but she would see. We drove away in a car. She stood in the middle of the road asking us. She didn't believe us. She then wrote letters to channel 7 him about it.  They wrote letters to me. I replied without putting my address in the back and sending it form a different suburb. The woman then understood how much I loved Transformers and stopped fussing about it.

 

I had a dream that I was going to use my toy Perceptor's lens. I had a white lens that looked like Perceptor's. I wanted to see what lens would be better to use. I hoped Perceptor's would be. The white lens was newer, so it might be better. I tried them both out. Perceptor's was better.

 

Blurr was angry with Haywire, his Targetmaster Nebulan Partner. Haywire looked like Peacemaker. Blurr hurt him, not intending to. The front of Haywire was bleeding. Blurr was sorry about what he did. He knelt down next to Haywire and Tried to repair him. Zarak came up to him. Zarak didn't know whether he should help Haywire or not. He decided to, because even though Haywire was an Autobot Nebulan, and Zarak was a Decepticon Nebulan, Haywire was still one of Zarak's kind. Scorponok, who was bonded to Zarak telepathically said to Zarak that he could repair Haywire, but he wanted Zarak to rip Blurr apart. Zarak began to repair Haywire. Finally, he finished. Blurr was grateful. He knew Scorponok wanted Zarak to rip him apart. He lay down. Zarak was not sure whether he wanted to rip Blurr apart, but Scorponok's personality took over him and Zarak was about to rip Blurr apart, starting with his front, but the other Autobots stopped Zarak just in time.

 

I had a dream that I had a Shockwave wrist watch and Shockwave was watching me.

 

Soundwave and Shockwave wanted to steal some Autobot files from an Autobot firm. They went inside. There were two large glass Automatic doors that opened. There was a foyer inside. Soundwave and Shockwave were both the size of Humans. They went into the office part. First there were a row of chairs, work desks and computers and then there was another row of chairs, work desks and computers. Shockwave sat at the first row and Soundwave sat at the second. They tried to get the files up on the computer. This was an Autobot free day, so the Autobots weren't expected back until tomorrow. Suddenly Soundwave and shockwave heard voices. They gasped. It was the Autobots! Luckily these Autobots didn't know that Soundwave and Shockwave were Decepticons.

"Quick" said Soundwave, "switch your Decepticon symbol with an Autobot symbol. "

Soundwave switched his. Shockwave waited for a bit. Soundwave looked over to Shockwave.

"Quick, Shockwave" he said.

Shockwave switched his just in time as the Autobots came in. They didn't really notice Soundwave or Shockwave. A lady that looked like the lady out of Back To The Future III sat next to Shockwave. She smiled at him. Soundwave leant under the table.

`We gotta get outta here' he wrote on Shockwave's shoe.

All the Autobots were crowding near a computer near Soundwave at something. Soundwave and Shockwave managed to steal the files they wanted.

"We gotta get outta here" he said quietly to Shockwave.

"Let's go and have lunch" said Shockwave.

"I'll come with you" said the lady.

She got up. Soundwave had to get rid of her. She got up. Soundwave had to get rid of her. He got up and put his hand on her bum. She got angry and sat back down. Soundwave and Shockwave went out. There were some more Autobots outside and some humans.

"Decepticons!" they exclaimed.

They started firing at them. Soundwave and Shockwave made a run for it with the Autobots firing after them. They then fired back.

I had a vision of Megatron grabbing them both and running up the stairs.

Soundwave and Shockwave managed to escape.

 

I went fishing with Yiz, a friend of mine. She had a toy of Shockwave, we were out together in a park by a river and I had my Soundwave quilt.

 

I had a weird dream with these people that lived in the country. I went up the road real fast on something. The nanny said to come back. I slid down the road on my bum on a lined note pad. We then went into the sandy bush where they lived. I left the note pad on the ground, I then pretended there was a picture of Megatron on it. I grabbed it and went with her.

 

Mrs MacDonald [My year 11 form teacher] had gone nuts. She was trying to get the whole form on her side. I didn't go.

There was a long line of vehicles which in face were Decepticons Then all of a sudden all these Humans came out. They were the Constructicons, Stunticons and Combaticons. Shockwave was standing there looking at them. I came with a machine gun and started shooting. I went to the truck at front which was just a truck. I told my mum to get out of the way. She did. I blasted the truck. It blew up. Then all the other vehicles transformed into the Constructicons, Stunticons and Combaticons. They had all gone mad and were starting to fight with each other. Motormaster attacked Megatron and started to strangle him. Megatron couldn't escape. Ironhide tried to save Megatron. He grabbed Motormaster's neck and tried to pull him away. All of a sudden a blast hit Motormaster's neck. He fell onto the ground in pain.

"Saved?!" gasped Megatron, "but by who!?" He spun around.

"SHOCKWAVE!!!"

Shockwave and I hoped the madness of the others ended soon. I then left with Shockwave.

 

I had a dream about the Action Master ad. Some boys told me it was on. I saw it. It had this black creature rise up with a yellow mouth and eyes. Then there was an Action Master Movie. It started in the country with a girl on a horse and her parents there. There was a wooden fence there too. This was boring. I was wondering when the Action Master Transformers were coming into it. I hoped they leapt out the nearby bushes.

 

I had a dream that a boy was holding a toy of Red Alert in his hand.

 

An Autobot Aerialbot or someone had a choice whether to stay with his team or something. He thought about it. Ultra Magnus and some other Autobots were upset about another Autobot, Chameleon's death. He was killed by Hooligan. They began to try to repair Chameleon.

 

Heatwave and Freezewave [Two Transformers created by my friend Ulysses] Heatwave was an Autobot and Freezewave a Decepticon, Heatwave, white with red trimmings and Freezewave, white with blue trimmings. They were both were fighting. In my dream they were both brown in colour. They wondering whether to kill each other or not, because they were brothers.

 

I had this dream at Ulysses' place in Tabulam.

I was very frightened. Optimus Prime had disappeared and the Autobots were trying to kill me because they thought I was a Decepticon spy. I was running away from them. I was crying. I still loved them, though, but I didn't want them to kill me. All of a sudden, I tripped. They were coming closer. I got up and tried to run away again. I was getting very tired. I couldn't run anymore. A large hand picked me up. I screamed. I was petrified. It was Optimus Prime.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

Panicking , shivering, I told him.

The other Autobots got to where we were. Optimus Prime was angry with them. He could clearly see that I was not a Decepticon spy.

"She is not a Decepticon spy. "

"It is, Prime" said Hardhead.

Optimus shook his head.

"Then why was it running away if it wasn't a Decepticon spy?"

"She" said Optimus Prime, angrily "is not a Decepticon spy. Hold her in your hand carefully. You will see that she is human. "

I trusted Optimus, but I was still frightened. Hardhead held me in his hand.

"It's shivering" he said. "It's a Decepticon spy. "

"It" said Optimus, angrier, "is a she and she is not a Decepticon spy. The reason why she was running away and is shivering is because you Autobots could've easily killed her without knowing the truth. Hardhead, she is a human, not a Decepticon spy. You guys frightened the oil out of her. "

"I see that now, Prime, " said Hardhead. "Sorry, " he said to me.

I stopped shivering and smiled. "It's o... okay. "

"Hardhead, you must think before you act, " said Optimus Prime, concerned. "As well as you other Autobots. You may have killed this innocent human. "

Hardhead and the other Autobots felt ashamed that they'd made such a hasty judgment and vowed never to do it again.

We all returned to Autobot headquarters.

 

An Autobot was writing down everything he did the night before he was turned into a Human.  He was in my old school -  YUK!  And met me and my best friend, Equus. He wrote that he was sitting down, had a bath, had dinner and other things – and then he became a Transformer again.  Her, dreams are weird ;]

 

I saw Shockwave. He was watching me. I said I wanted to go to bed with Optimus Prime. He watched us in bed together.

 

The Combaticons were disguised as country vehicles. They captured my parents and drove away. Drag Strip was about to get Spike.

"That's Drag Strip!" exclaimed Spike.

Drag Strip's face looked different. His eyes were small and not like in the cartoon. He was trailing behind his a cart of wood. It fell off when he turned around. Drag Strip said there was no escape. Spike made a run for it with Drag Strip chasing after him. He was running and all of a sudden he couldn't see Drag Strip anymore. He hoped he had lost him. Spike tried to catch up with Onslaught who had my parents. He was driving on a sandy, grassy plain. He stopped when he came to some sort of an outdoor building. He transformed and looked inside. It was all open.

"What's that?" he asked.

"A chair" replied my mum. "Chairs. People sit on them. "

"What's that?" asked Onslaught. "It smells. "

"It's a toilet" replied my mum. "People shit on them. "

"I've seen people sitting on these things" said Onslaught.

Spike was running to them. Onslaught was angry that Drag Strip didn't get him. Onslaught and the other Combaticons were about to get the human. All of a sudden they saw Optimus Prime and the Autobots coming.

"Forget the human!" yelled Onslaught, "to the space bridge!"

The space bridge wasn't the round one in the cartoon, rather the bridge like one in the comic. The Combaticons transformed and rolled out. The Autobots were after them, catching up. The Decepticons got to Cybertron. When they were on the space bridge, some brown creatures like in issue 100 attacked them. Optimus Prime had put the creatures there. He hadn't realised they would try to take over Cybertron and kill Transformers. He wished he hadn't done it now. However, the Combaticons fought and managed to kill all the creatures. Optimus was glad in a way. This time the Decepticons had won, because they had not been killed.

 

In this dream there were about six Autobots, who were loyal to Optimus Prime. They did things for him and they were in a forest or something. It was black all around them. I distinctly remember a brown female one with nice blue eyes.

Later, they were captured by the Decepticons who made them into Decepticons. They couldn't be changed back. Optimus Prime was sad, because it wasn't their fault and he still considered them his friends, but there was nothing he could do to get them back. They were all Decepticons, but the female somehow wanted to return to the Autobots, but she couldn't. There was a hint of sadness and hope in her beautiful blue eyes.

 

Shockwave had an annoying nerd human assistant who kept on calling him 'Shockiers' and that really annoyed Shockwave, but he needed this nerd to help him locate the Autobots. The nerd helped him and they located the Autobots with the computer. They were driving on a road somewhere.

The nerd turned to Shockwave. "How was that, Shockiers?"

Shockwave had what he needed and he didn't need the nerd anymore. He turned to him.

"How many times have I told you -- DO NOT CALL ME SHOCKIERS!!"

He blasted the jerk to a pulp.

 

I had a dream, where Truman-Lodge [Anthony Starke] from the Bond movie License To Kill, and I were sitting on a stone wall, overlooking some roads, houses and the sea and there was a Transformer sitting next to him as well.

 

In this dream, there was a small hut or something and the ground was very earthy and it was going to rain soon. If Optimus Prime and I didn't get to the top where the house was, we would drown and die. We needed to get there before that happened. There was a sort of hill near the house which would be very slippery when it rained, because the soil was very clay like.

It started to rain just before we got there. It was very powerful rain and it seemed to pull us away from the house. Optimus tried to climb the hill with me, but he slipped. It was quite frightening, but he stuck his foot out, which prevented us from being swept down the powerful river. He tried again to climb the hill. It was very hard, as it was slippery and the water seemed to pull us toward the river.

Optimus finally managed to climb the hill with me. We were both puffed, when we got to the top. It was very difficult, but at least we were safe.

 

In my dream, Optimus Prime and Inferno were sitting at a table opposite to each other. You could see the side of Inferno's face really clearly. His face had a pinky tinge to it. Optimus Prime drank a bowl of molten platinum. Politely, Inferno slowly drank two energon cubes. They began talking together. Optimus got up and walked towards the door, still talking to Inferno, who was sitting in the chair. Inferno had been feeling upset before, but eating and talking with Optimus Prime had made him feel better and more wanted.

 

The Autobots in car modes were in my school grounds, waiting for the Stunticons. Then the Stunticons drove over the school wall and drove around the playground. The Autobots waited for the Stunticons to attack them. The Stunticons were after Drag Strip. Drag Strip was really frightened. He drove to the Autobots who were about to attack, then they saw that Drag Strip was frightened. They didn't attack him. The Autobots realised for some reason, the Stunticons were after Drag Strip. They then protected him. Dead End drove closer to them, but didn't do anything. Motormaster and Wildrider drove around. Drag Strip drove further, closer to the Autobots.

Optimus Prime drove out in his truck mode and almost rammed into Drag Strip. He stopped suddenly, turned his truck cab a little to the side, just missing him.

"Watch out, Drag Strip, " he said, concerned.

Drag Strip reversed a little, grateful that the Autobots had helped and cared for him.

 

There was a Volvo and a green Mazda 121 which were destroyed in a Decepticon attach.  They were on the verge of gaining sentience and consciousness.  Optimus felt for them, however there was nothing he could do.

 

Megatron had shrunk to the size of a human.  Optimus energised his rifle and ran after him to settle an old score.  Megatron  had little time to run, but he did anyway.  Optimus’ rifle was in neutral, and he fired to give his enemy a scare.  Megatron died from shock.  As Optimus had not intended to kill him, he regretted his actions and repaired him, holding him in his hand.  Megatron hated to admit his fear, but was nonetheless grateful Optimus has repaired him.  Later the Decepticon Leader returned to his usual size and returned to Decepticon headquarters.

 

The Decepticons and Autobots had to work together to play out a mystery. Megatron and Optimus were in a wood shed, looking over a computer.  Helping each other, Optimus & Megatron worked something out with the help of  Bumblebee, Ironhide a New Transformer and Shockwave on Cybertron.  As it turned out, some radioactive waves had bombarded Earth from a hostile species which teaming up, the Bots and Cons were able to see off.

 

This dream features two of Equus and my original characters, Calliber Tron and Sputnik.

 

Sput played a prac on Cal and split.  Cal bolted after her.  They caught up to each other in the repair bay and began to tickle each other with Ratchet's scalpels, and play fight. Cal ended up playing unconscious on the floor.  Sputnik calls Ratchet ‘Ratty.’

 

Ratchet comes in to see what all the commotion’s about has a go at them for messing up his repair bay and playing with delicate equipment.  Sputnik silenced him with a kiss.  Cal instantly wakes up at this. Sput laughs and says sexily, "don't get jealous, Cal. "

"We fought, I wind up unconscious, and when I wake up, I find that my girlfriend is havin’ an affair with the Chief Medical Officer!!"

Then they all laughed.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Onto TF Dreams Page 2  - {1992-1995}

 

 

Back to Transformers Main Page