Disclaimer: Transformers owned by Hasbro

 I make no monetary profit from my fanfic

Summary - Seawave's profile and story why she decided to become a Neutral.   Seawave's profile appeared in Femmes Unite Fanzine, 2001.

Rating G

~~~~~~~~~

 

SEAWAVE

ALLEGIANCE: NEUTRAL

FUNCTION: ANALYST, REPAIRS, COUNSELLOR

 

"If your enemies are in need, help them."

"We must strive for a peaceful Universe."

 

Profile: Seawave's very caring about other all life forms. She will help any who are in need. She will help both Autobot or Decepticons if they need her. Some don't share her compassion, but respect it. Seawave is extremely compassionate. She is very intelligent and an excellent fighter, though she prefers not to use violence. She's brave, yet cautious and won't take stupid risks. Very protective of her friends. She's never too busy to help a friend. She's full of life and tries anything. No mission is too great for her to try. She's cool calm and collected in dire situations. Seawave has excellent leadership skills.

Her greatest ambition is to see the Autobots and Decepticons make peace with each other. If both sides are willing to stop the hatred and violence and throw down their guns, that'd be a good start. Many have died senseless, horrible deaths on both sides and she believes it's high time the war came to an end. She hopes someday warring, hating humans can settle their differences too.

She hates and unpleasant surprises. Seawave has a mischievous, cunning side and is not to be underestimated! She loves to watch Earth movies and exciting television shows and enjoys taking humans for free rides!

She was created as an Autobot, but after a battle, she'd be just as inclined to repair wounded Decepticons as well Autobots, as she hates to see any living things in pain. Her repairing Decepticons caused some arguments with the less compassionate and older Autobots, like Ironhide, though they admired her compassion, although some of them constantly told her that Decepticons would never do the same thing for them, and repairing the enemy wasn't good for the Autobots. Optimus Prime however respects and shares her compassion, even though the Decepticons are his enemies.

Faced with the dilemma, Seawave decided to resign her post as an Autobot and become Neutral. Now she can repair and console Decepticons and Autobots guilt free, and has no one to scald her. She will help anyone in need if she can. She will help Autobots and Decepticons with repairs, particularly emergency.

She is there for them as a friend, and a shoulder to cry on if they need one. However she will not help the factions by supplying weapons or give secrets and plans. Megatron tried to force her once, and she stubbornly left and it took a while of coaxing for him to get her back and apologise. He's not quite sure what to make of her, although he appreciates her presence and likes her much better as a Neutral than an Autobot.

Some Decepticons tried to take advantage of her, not being a weak poppet, she quick made work of them, and refused to repair their numerous wounds. Needless to say Megatron was not pleased with Brawl, Bonecrusher and Motormaster and gave them a stern blasting, leaving them in even more agony, apologising to Seawave for their behaviour. Seawave repaired them, they apologised to her, needless to say, never to try that again.

She's appreciated and liked well by both factions, and humans alike and won't divulge any private things they tell her about themselves and their feelings.

The transcription on her head are ancient Cybertronian letters spelling out the word PEACE.

 

Abilities: She has the capability to synchronise her voice to sound like any other she hears. She's fooled others a number of times. Tricky and extremely agile. She has special powers, healing the wounded, protecting herself and others. She would never use them for ill purposes. She has the power to read others thoughts and minds, and can project her beliefs into that person, and if need be, temporarily force them onto that person, though she prefers not to force her beliefs.

She's a six changer, her modes being: an Arctic snow wolf, pastel green De Lorean, green machine stun gun, Pastel blue F-15 Eagle, and a futuristic lilac ship (which can submerge). She's fast in all modes. In wolf mode, she has very sharp teeth. Both in robot and wolf mode she is extremely agile.

Weaknesses: Seawave gets frustrated when things don't go as planned. Sometimes her temper gets the better of her. If wounded in wolf mode, she has no armament. Since she's liked by both factions now, this isn't so much of a problem now.

She hates grief and gets extremely upset when someone she cares about is in pain or dies. This is when she is most vulnerable. She has accepted that death isn't the end of everything, though loss still haunts and frightens her. Sometimes Peace seems such a long way off and Seawave gets depressed wishing a lasting Peace to come.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 8

INTELLIGENCE -- 9

SPEED -- 7

RANK -- N/A (Formerly 8)

ENDURANCE -- 9.5

COURAGE -- 10

FIREPOWER -- 6

SKILL -- 9

~~~~~~~~

SEAWAVE

 

I am Seawave one of the Autobot Transformers. We are called 'Transformers' because we can transform into alternate modes.

We are large mechanical begins that can pick up a human in one hand, but of us some are smaller. Even though we are mechanical we can think and have real feelings. We live on a totally mechanical planet called Cybertron. The Autobots, had to embark on a mission in search of an energy source, as Cybertron was running out and we need energy to survive. The Autobots blasted off from Cybertron, in their spacecraft, the Ark and were followed by the evil Decepticons. The Transformers had a battle in outer space. Both crafts were dragged by the forces of gravity to the planet below. Which was Earth.

The Ark with everyone aboard crashed into a volcano and exploded. All the Transformers were destroyed.

They remained in this state for four million years.

* * *

There was a large volcanic eruption. The Ark's computer, Teletraan I, ejected a small spy device to explore this new planet. The sky spy brought information back to Teletraan and new Earth like forms for the Transformers to convert into, such as: Vehicles, planes, tape recorders, radios, cassettes, weapons, space ships, rockets and so on.

Teletraan I was still damaged. He started to revive the Decepticons. First he revived Skywarp, who stood up and revived Megatron, the Decepticon leader. They proceeded to revive all the other Decepticons. Megatron blasted Teletraan I with his fusion cannon. Teletraan couldn't revive the Autobots. The Decepticons flew out of the Ark and landed on top of a cliff. Starscream, one of the Decepticons blasted at the edge of the cliff. Rocks crashed onto the Ark. The Decepticons left to construct their undersea headquarters. When Starscream blasted the rocks, the impact reactivated Teletraan I. He revived Optimus Prime, the Autobot leader who revived all the other Autobots.

[Thanks Starscream!]

The Decepticons didn't know about the Autobots being revived. They found out shortly after and Megatron almost blew a fuse!

The Autobots and Decepticons continued their never-ending war here on the planet Earth. We Autobots soon befriended the humans, and vowed to protect Earth from the Deceptions, always.

I was created on Earth. I am a Six Changer. I transform into a white wolf, De Lorean, machine Gun, F-15 Jet, and a ship (which can submerge), and robot mode. Most Transformers are only capable of transforming into one other mode. Some can transform into two other modes. They are called Triple Changers.

Even though I am an Autobot, I care about the Decepticons, as they too are sentient beings. I want this war to end.

I can't stand to see anyone in pain.

-- TWO YEARS LATER --

 

Today was a quiet, peaceful day. Suddenly, Teletraan I sounded an alarm.

"What is it, Teletraan?" asked Optimus Prime.

"Decepticon attack! Decepticon attack!"

We all ran outside to defend out headquarters.

Megatron blasted Optimus. Optimus stood and blasted at him. Megatron, blasted Bumblebee.

"Pick on someone your own size!" I yelled.

He blasted at me, quickly I jumped out of the way and blasted him. I dodged blasts from the other Decepticons. Some other Autobots were shot. Optimus blasted Megatron again, then blasted Starscream.

The battle raged on for some time. Megatron could see the Decepticons were losing and angrily ordered a retreat.

I ran to Mirage who was badly damaged, gently picked him up and carried him inside. The other Autobots helped carry more wounded inside.

A few days minutes later, the Autobots were going on patrol.

Optimus asked, "Seawave, would you please stay behind to guard headquarters?"

"Sure, Optimus."

"Thanks" he said, transforming.

I smiled and watched the Autobots drive off into the distance.

While the Autobots were out, two Decepticons attacked Autobot headquarters. I blasted Starscream, but Skywarp blasted me with a stun gun. He helped Starscream up and flew with me back to Decepticon headquarters.

"Excellent ..." said Megatron with a sardonic smile. "You captured her..." He turned to me.

"What do you want with me, Meggers?"

"That's Megatron."

"Well then Megatron, what do you want?"

"I hate to admit it, Seawave" he said, trying to control his temper," but you're a good fighter. We could use you in our army... Now to reprogram you into a Decepticon --"

I tried to struggle free from Starscream and Skywarp, but they held me fast. Megatron blasted me with his fusion cannon and started to reprogram me. He replaced my Autobot insignia with a Decepticon one.

Meanwhile, the Autobots were returning to Autobot headquarters.

"Seawave, we're back" called Optimus.

There was no reply.

"Seawave?"

"Optimus look! A Decepticon stun gun!" exclaimed Brawn, seeing it on the floor.

The Autobots flew to a high cliff above Decepticon headquarters.

"Megatron, the Autobots are above our headquarters" informed Soundwave.

"Excellent! Decepticons, attack!!"

They started to attack the Autobots.

"Look up there!!" exclaimed Sunstreaker.

"Good grief!" said a surprised Optimus. "They must've reprogrammed her!"

Starscream was about to blast Mirage.

"Not so fast ..." said Prowl, blasting Starscream.

I blasted Prowl. Optimus looked concerned. He looked at me and

I blasted him. He slowly stood up.

"Sorry, Seawave, but this seems to be the only way ..."

He blasted me.

"You'll pay for that, Prime ..." cursed Megatron blasting at him.

"How much?!" teased Optimus.

"You'll never change her back into an Autobot ... She'll be a Decepticon forever ..."

"Don't be too sure about that, Megatron ..." said Optimus blasting him.

The Decepticons were outnumbered and forced to retreat.

Skyfire picked me up. I regained consciousness and violently tried to struggle away.

"I'm sorry, Seawave ..." said Optimus. " But I have to do this..."

He adjusted his laser rifle to stun and blasted me.

The next thing I remember was I was lying on a bed in the Autobot repair bay, with Optimus standing by me.

"Ohh ... What happened? ..."

"Seawave ... You look like you again ..." said Jazz, smiling.

"Glad t' have y' back, Seawave, m' man!" said Blaster.

"Glad t' be back, dude!"

I looked at Optimus. "I'm sorry, Prime. There was nothing I could do about it ... I tried to get away. I-"

He smiled, understandingly. "I know, Seawave. You shouldn't feel embarrassed about it. You tried."

I smiled, glad he was so understanding. I did try to overexert myself sometimes and push myself too hard, but it's great to have friends to turn to and to understand you.

I took our human friends drive. I drove off a cliff then transformed into ship mode, sped along the water and submerged,. After the journey I returned with them to Autobot headquarters.

"Wow! That was fun, Seawave!" Carly exclaimed.

I smiled.

"I promised I'd take you for a joyride," I said with a smile.

"Let's do it again sometime. "

"Sure, Guys."

I stood outside Autobot headquarters one cool night, staring into the starlit sky. I have never seen my home planet, Cybertron.

"What is it, Seawave?" asked Optimus, coming to me.

"Cybertron ... what was it like?"

"It's very different from Earth ... " he began.

"Seawave ..."

"Yeah?"

"We could take you to Cybertron."

"Ohh ... that'd be wonderful ..."

"You never asked before."

I smiled again. Optimus was so sweet.

We climbed aboard Omega Supreme, an Autobot who transformed into a large rocket. He blasted off for Cybertron.

We reached our destination within a few hours. I knew Cybertron was a totally mechanical planet, but I never dreamed it was like this.

"It's ... It's ... beautiful ..." was the only thing I could say, although it's beauty was beyond words.

We spent quite a long while on Cybertron. I learned much more about the history of the Transformers.

"Thanks, guys, for showin' me Cybertron. I'm proud that it's my home planet. It's really spectacular."

Optimus Prime smiled, gently. We then returned to Autobot headquarters on Earth. Earth too is a beautiful planet. I was created here, but being a Transformer, I felt Cybertron was more my home.

We have many adventures and many battles - across the Universe, to other worlds and back. Perhaps this war will end someday and we can explore the universe, rather than fight in it. Being a being a Transformer is an exciting and fun life, full of adventures, hopes and dreams.

I became neutral when Ironhide after one battle got angry with me for repairing Soundwave. The Decepticon was in pain and I could not let him suffer. It took a while for both sides to adjust to my new status and now I am trusted by both and would do nothing to jeapoardise that trust. I can't stand to fight, even less lose my friends and those I love. I just hope this war comes to an end sooner rather than later.

*

 

 

 Back to Transformers Page