TRANSFORMERS DREAMS [PAGE 6]

 

Dreams from 2016 onwards

 

Please do not archive

 

[Link to the first page of my TF dreams with disclaimers]

 

 

 

5/1/16 – First TF dream of the year! Happy New Year!!

 

I was putting Transformers toys together so that they could come alive.  I had bits of them on wooden shelves. I assembled Runamuck and Runabout and some other Autobots and Decepticons. Starscream wanted to be assembled so he could take over form Megatron. Megatron knew this.  I put together Starscream and he swooped in jet mode to attack Megatron and the Decepticon Leader blasted after him, knowing full well that would happen.  Starscream had some cake, took off, Megatron’s blasts searing his paint job and Starscream landed on the moon, biding his time for revenge...

 

 

1/2/16

 

Optimus Prime rescued a young woman.  Princess Leia and Chewbacca crash-landed their escape pod on the ledge near a large cliff face.  Optimus Prime helped them. They were impressed with him.  Optimus Prime took the woman, Princess Leia and Chewbacca to safety. Soundwave was confused as to why Optimus Prime cared so for organics. Optimus Prime told him that if his motto was ‘the secrets of the Universe reveal themselves to those who listen’ is his real motto, then he should understand that organic life was part of this universe also. Soundwave contemplated this and respected Optimus for it and went on his way.  Starscream blasted Optimus in outer space as he was upset with life. Optimus Prime blocked his blast with his force-shield and told Starscream to enjoy life and the jet contemplated this. Optimus Prime took the young woman home and took Princess Leia and Chewbacca back to their base and conversed with the wise spirit of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

 

 

2/2/16

 

Starscream had taken a liking to Carly.  He took her for a joy flight in outer space, although she was terrified. Optimus Prime came to rescue her.  Carly calmed down somewhat when she discovered that Starscream actually liked her.   Starscream was hurt when she did not return his feelings, although he understood why.  He was hardly trustworthy or reliable and he had hurt her Autobot friends.  Starscream gave her back to Optimus and said that he’d prove himself to her and improved his behaviour, determined to win Carly’s love and eventually, he did and she loved going for joy flights!

 

 

8/2/16

 

A young human woman helped Starscream escape the Autobots.  He fell in love with her and Optimus Prime decided not to punish her, seeing they were on love. He was heartened by that.

 

 

14/2/16 – HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!! This dream was very appropriate for this day of love!!

 

Optimus Prime and Elita One had a romantic drive together, both on the streets of Earth and Cybertron, saying how much they missed each other’s company. They drove very close together. The Transformer Prime theme song was laying on the background. They transformed and held each other. Sweet!

 

 

?/2/16

 

Transformers Energon dream – the Autobots in vehicle mode were hiding from Decepticons in a large house.  They drove around the corridors.  Optimus Prime came hurtling down the street and scared the Cons and rescued his friends. The humans were excited to see Transformers.

 

 

20/2/16

 

Transformers Cybertron dream – Megatron had agreed with Optimus Prime to share energon.  They had to hold onto a large machine in midair.  Megatron ricked Optimus and when the Autobot leader held onto the machine, he was electrocuted. Megatron laughed.  Starscream had other plans for the energon machine and blasted Megatron who fell on top of Optimus and much to the Decepticon leader’s chargin, had to work with Optimus in order to survive and defeat Starscream and that they did, Starscream begged, then saw a moment, transformed and took off with Megatron blasting after him.  Megatron turned to Optimus and said he could not blame him for the trickery, but it was good to work together for the common good, Optimus Prime hoped that they were closer to ending the war.

 

23/2/16

 

I was on a bus on my way to my destination.  I sat halfway up.  On the poster on the bus there was an Autobot and Decepticon symbol together kind of like a yin yang. I thought it was beautiful and wanted to take a photo of it.  It was an electronic poster and kept changing. Another picture I wanted to take was the poster of the stain glass filigree angel.  People also sat in the way, obscuring my line of vision.  A lady helped me perpared to take the photo of the Transformers symbol and the angel.  Finally, I snapped both photos before I reached my destination and planned to put them on my webpage.

 

 

1/3/16

Movie Bumblebee was on Cybertron, looking about for Decepticon activity. He transformed and sped about and reported some Com activity to Optimus Prime and the Autobots were able to stop the Decepticons from stealing energon.  Energon Optimus was with Landmine and Hot Shot.  There was a Standoff with Cybertron Thundercracker who later joined the Autobots.

 

 

3/3/16

 

Triggerhappy killed his Nebulan partner.  Slugslingger’s Nebulan partner wanted out.  He joined the Autobots, who took him in.  He preferred reverting his humanoid Nebulan form.  He missed eating food and the breeze on his face.

 

28/3/16

 

I was at my old work library and they had some Transformers DVDs.  I got a G1 one which had 4 episodes including “Hoist Goes Hollywood.”  I put that one back as I’d seen it, but borrowed the DVD on Beast Wars Neo which I had not seen and eagerly took it home to watch.

 

 

30/3/16

 

I was living with my mother out in the country.  The place was being renovated. I was staying in the other house and my mother wat staying in the main house.  It was a large wooden house.  One night I realised I wanted to watch Downton Abbey season 6 and didn’t have it.  My mother did.  It was very late at night almost midnight and I was scared to go out that late and settled for my DVD of ‘Megatron’s Master Plan.’ Feeling grateful it was both parts. [In real life in Australia in the mid 80’s they played Part 1 and it was 4 *years* before they played part II. Talk about a cliff hanger!] So I watched ‘Megs’ Master Plan.’  I could always get the final series of Downton Abbey form my mother later in the morning.

 

 

 

 

18/4/16

Transformers Animated Dream – Soundwave and Thundercracker were flying across the desert being chased by Autobots.  Soundwave blasted backward, severely wounding Ironhide. Thundercracker felt sorry for him and instead of blasting, he shot the Autobots some Acetonium healing agent for which they were ever grateful as it saved Ironhide’s life and they never forgot Thundercracker’s kindness

 

 

 

29/4/16

 

Transformers Energon Dream.  Optimus lost a fight to Megatron but he put up a good one.  He managed to convince Skywarp to take him back to Cybertron to get rid of the scraplets.

 

 

16/5/16

 

Transformers Energon Dream.  Hotshot, Joyride and Arcee raced. Arcee won.  Some of the nicer Decepticons joined the Autobots, but were respectful of Megatron. They felt they were more suited to the Autobots.  G1 Perceptor was captured by the Decepticons and the Energon Autobots rescued him.

 

 

27/5/16

 

Transformers Cybertron Dream.  Optimus Prime was watching an Autobot race through the Teletraan 1.  Hot Shot won. Then the Autobots and Decepticons played Quidditch with transformer sized broomsticks. Snape was referee.  The Autobots won.

 

 

30/6/16

 

I was neutral and the Autoots accepted that. They even accepted that I had a soft soundwave quilt I loved to sleep with and a Soundwave shirt.  However, I also wore my Cybertron University Optimus Prime one a lot.  I also wore my Megatron shirt when I ws with the Decepticons, who also respected that I was neutral

 

 

13/7/16

 

Transformers Energon Dream – Kicker was being chased by Decepticons. He fell into a swimming pool and swam as hard as he could. He was saved by the Autobots.

            Some children in a high-rise classroom and their teacher watched in horror a battle between Optimus Prime and Megatron that smashed the windows to their classroom. Megatron blasted Optimus and turned ot the children. The teacher stood in front of them.  Despite how futile the action would be if Megatron chose to attack, he was impressed by the woman’s bravery. Megatron assured the children and their teacher, he would not harm them. The teacher clamed, but was still on alert.  Optimus had recovered and rushed to the children, terrified that Megatron may have harmed them.

            “I have no quarrel with them,” Megatron said, knowing Optimus would give his life for the children if need be. He found it puzzling, but that was Optimus. Optimus Prime was relieved the children and their teacher were unhurt. He apologised ot then and assured them that the Autobots would fix the damaged windows.

            Megatron grunted. Soundwave called him away.  “Another time, Optimus.” He rather enjoyed seeing Optimus frazzled and fretting about the humans.

            Prime watched Megatron leave, relieved there would be no more danger or damage today.  The children and teacher were in awe of him

            “It’s amazing how different you are from Megatron. The diversity in Transformers is much like the diversity in my own species.”

            “Much,” Optimus said.  Again I apologise for the damage and upset our battle caused.  I acted in self-defence. Megatron didn’t allow me to take the battle to a non- inhabited area and sadly he does not value life, other than his own. I am relieved he did not harm any of you.”

            “Optimus, Sir,” a little boy said. “He could have, but he didn’t.”

            “Yes,” Optimus said, thinking, “that is true. Perhaps there’s some hope for him after all.  I must leave, although I will send an Autobot repair team.

 

            Optimus told Kicker of the incident.  “I am so relieved Megatron did not harm the humans, even though, as one of the children pointed out.” The Autobot leader paused before he spoke and a dark tone came over his next words.  “If Megatron harms to much as one child or any human.  I will end him.”

            Kicker shivered at the dark flash in Optimus’ eyes, although me understood the other’s anger at the oppression of weaker life forms.

            “I hope there’s a peaceful solution to the Transformers war, Optimus,” he said.

            “As do I, Kicker. As do I. More than anything.”

           

 

21/7/16

 

Transformers Energon Dream – Optimus Prime and the Autobots were helping repair broken bridges on Earth after an Autobot/Decepticon battle. The humans appreciated the Autobots’ efforts and like the Autobots, hoped the war ended soon.

 

3/8/16

Transformers Energon Dream - Optimus Prime was developing a shield for human cities.  He was going to test it on New York.  As he activated it, Starscream and the jets attacked.  Starscream destroyed the generator, much to Optimus Prime’s horror.  He saved some humans who were standing around as it came down. 

            “No!” Kicker yelled, kicking a building.

            Starscream swooped down, grabbed Kicker and took off with him.

            Optimus Prime yelled his name.  He could not blast after Starscream, in fear of harming Kicker.

            Starscream landed on a grassy hill, Optimus Prime’s shield fading. He let Kicker roughly tumble out of his hand.

            “The Decepticons have won!” he gloated.

            A mobile phone fell out of Kicker’s pocket.  Starscream went for it.

            “No!” Kicker exclaimed.  “That’s the Autobots’ last hope!”

            Starscream smiled, stood and stomped on it, cracking the screen and the LCD bled.  He them picked it up and swallowed it and rubbed his stomach.

            “Delicious. That’s what victory tastes like.”

            Kicker pretended to look horrified.  A few moments later, Starscream reeled over and clutched his stomach.

            “What’s happening?...

            He fell bottom first on the ground, his systems going haywire.

            “It’s a computer virus,” Kicker said.

            “You tricked me!”

            Optimus Prime came to Kicker and pointed his rifle at Starscream

            “No...please...”

            “It’s what you deserve, but I’m not like you.”

            Starscream stood shakily.  “What’s going to happen to me?” worriedly, he addressed Kicker.

            “you’ll feel sick for a few days. Be thankful that it’s not worse.”

            Starscream tried to hide his relief. “You ...could have...killed me. Why didn’t you?”

            “I’m not a Decepticon.”

            And for that, Starscream was grateful.  Slowly and in pain, he transformed and shakily flew off.

            “You showed him, Kicker!” Optimus said, giving a gentle high-5.

            Kicker smiled.  “He needed to know who’s boss.  Now let’s get that generator of yours fixed.”

            “Yes sir!” Optimus mock saluted, then they both laughed. Optimus transformed and drove Kicker to the generator site and they began to repair it.

            Before long it was repaired and a roaring success and other such generators were made to protect human cities and towns around the globe.

 

 

 

12/8/16

 

In this dream, I owned a second hand shop full of books, toys, brac a brac and trinkets.  I closed up one night, but then had to go in again to get the movie Bumblebee toy that the shop had been given as I wanted my class to draw him the next day. I was also a school teacher.

 

 

23/8/16

 

In this dream I was buying some Action Master Transformers, even though I didn’t like the idea of Transformers who couldn’t transform, I liked the figures. In this dream the Action Masters came with booklets.  I got a Soundwave one and s Starscream one.  Starscream’s booklet was signed by the late, great Chris Latta who did Starscream’s voice.  I bought them and walked down some stairs and tripped and slid amongst a pile of papers, of which G1 Grimlock was lying in T-Rex mode.  I pretended to be Grimlock and said “Me Grimlock smash Decepticons!” but I wouldn’t let Grimmers anywhere near my precious Decepticons that I just bought!

 

 

26/8/16

 

I was showing Optimus Prime my Transformer toys.  He carefully transformed his G1 self, so as not to break the toy, heartened the humans had made toys of him and the other Transformers.  Although I didn’t show Optimus my Decepticons, as I thought it might make him uncomfortable [I knew he wouldn’t have the heart to break them] and he was quite bemused that I had a toy Megatron.  He was called away urgently as the Decepticons were attacking a town and had taken some Autobots prisoner.  While he was gone, Megatron came and took me prisoner and he went to Autobot HQ and trapped Astrotrain who had defected to the Autobots, Ultra Magnus and two others.  Megatron was quite heartened [although he wouldn’t admit it in over 9 billion years] that I had toy Decepticons, even a toy of him. He was bemused when I told him the G1 toy of him had been banned in my State, NSW, Australia for looking too much like a real gun. He didn’t know whether to feel offended or proud, then he laughed.  I convinced him to spare Ultra Magnus and the otehr two Autobots and he threatened to smash my Aut6obot toys and I told him I’d cry and he’d be in trouble and he laughed.

            “Such an interesting human,” he said and left me and my toys be. I knew he was joking about smashing them. He’s not all bad.

Optimus Prime and the other Autobots returned relieved to have their comrades back on both counts.

            “You really are something,” he said, then transformed my Megatron toy and took the mickey out of Megatron, mimicking his voice.

            We all fell about laughing, while Astrotrain got a fair bearing at Decepticon HQ, although Megatron chose to spare him after the torture, when he discovered the reason why Astrotrain defected was he was fed up of being used by the Decepticons, not because he didn’t believe in the Decepticon cause. Optimus Prime was surprised to see him again, although it heartened him that Megatron didn’t destroy him outright. Perhaps there was hope for his arch enemy after all.

 

 

24/9/16 - Went to the St Ives Medieval faire on this day! Awesome fun! I was Merlina the daughter of Merlin

 

There was a new planet with new Transformers the Autobots wanted to know about. Carly had developed psychic powers, but wasn’t sure how to tell the Autobots and Spike.  She began writing a paper on the planet and made it as though that’s what she thought about the planet, though deep inside she knew. At first Optimus Prime and the Autobots were disappointed that it was what they thought was Carly’s opinion, then she told them about her powers which turned out to be accurate.  Crosshairs went to the misty planet with Optimus and brought back new Autobots.

 

In the second part of the dream I had a packet of corn chips [crisps] with Transformers style flavourings.  My friend was horrified when I put the Optimus Prime pink strawberry flavour on, although it tuned out quite nice.  We also tried the Hot shot cheese on another packet which turned out nice also.

 

 

1/10/16

 

Sailor Moon was in this dream as Princess Serenity.  Her name was spelt Syrena instead of Serena.  She saw off the Negaverse with her moon powers.  I put on by best Megatron voice to scare them off as well.

 

 

5/10/16

 

I got 2 new Transformers DVDs and couldn’t wait to watch them!!

 

 

15/10/16

 

My friends and I were at a Transformers convention. As I loved both Autobots and Decepticons, I came as a neutral F-15 jet [I love F-15’s, so sleek and fast and ‘born’ the same year I was, 1972!] My friends were dressed as both Autobots and Decepticons.  I met Starscream, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Megatron who were signing autographs. As it was a neutral event, both Autobots and Decepticons were allowed, though no weapons or fighting was allowed.  We all had a great time.

 

 

 

17/10/16

 

Transformers Animated dream - The Transformers had just come to Earth. The Autobots and Decepticons were using their respective space ships as bases. The Autobots’ ship had a shield around it. 

 

It was night time and Sari was out and about in the field.  She caught a glimpse of the Autobots and thought they were cool.  She made herself known to them while about four of them [not Optimus] were flying in the sky. They were afraid of her and organic germs. Optimus Prime came to them and said that even if she had germs, they would not affect transformers, then the Autobots calmed down.  Sari went to Optimus and said she didn’t have germs and was quite indignant about it. He chucked as he allowed her to come and explore the base.  She didn’t like the look of the female Autobot Hurricane, who had a human looking face and red hair.  In private, Bumblebee told Optimus that he thought she was a Decepticon spy and Sari concurred.

            “Those are serious allegations, Bumblebee. Are you prepared to follow them up?”

            “I am.”

            “She’s about to go out on patrol. Follow Her. Stealth mode.”

            “All right!”  Excitedly Sari went with him against Optimus’ better judgment. He was worried for both of them.

           

            As it turned out, Hurricane was a spy for the Decepticons and quite furious she’d been found out, especially by the smallest Autobot and his human friend. She blasted at him and he blasted back, shooting out one of her tyres and Hurricane hurriedly returned to base, hoping Megatron wouldn’t be too mad.

 

            Bumblebee and his new friend returned safely to Autobot HQ and Ratchet and Prowl had begun tinkering with the shield to only allow Autobot signatures and Sari in. Optimus was relieved they were both safe and respectful of Bumblebee’s judgement. They were all happy to have a human friend who taught them about this world that was strange and alien to them, yet beautiful too.

 

 

21/10/16

 

Some Autobots were wounded and Ratchet and his human friend were repairing them before the Decepticons attacked again.  Ratchet and Mike had a great deal of respect for one and other.

 

 

27/10/16

 

A man was playing Megatron in an on-stage Transformers play and he was very good, the Autbots and Decepticons were impressed at how in character he was. The 10th Doctor form Doctor Who enjoyed the play. I joked to the Doctor that my other love was Transformers and he laughed.

 

 

18/11/16

 

I was writing a Transformers story and then saying it on cassette tape. Optimus liked it. Even Megatron and the Decepticons did, but didn’t admit it.

 

The Starscream toys had taken over the toy box until the G1 Megatron and Soundwave toys put them in their place! The G1 and Machine Wars Starscreams had been the ringleader.

 

 

18/11/16 – Two Tf dreams in one night – woo hoo!

 

The Decepticons had made a nice, subtle smelling women’s perfume called Lady Persephone.  It was meant to get the women of Earth to sympathise with the Decepticon cause. Although it was a big hit, it failed in its purpose. The Decepticons made a lot of money from it and decided to keep producing it, despite the fact that it was harmless. The Autobots allowed them to continue production for that reason.

            Optimus and the Autobots destroyed Unicron and a blue, glowing moon was created out of the destruction. The Autobots and Decepticons called it Persephone.

 

 

21/11/16

 

I was moving away with my mother on a train. I took boxes and boxes of my Transformers collection. Some other kids were very inpressed and were asking about my collection. I was happy to answer their questions at first, though I hoped they didn’t ask to keep any. They asked a lot of questions and I was getting stressed.  Before the train left, my mother had set up my 4 foot Optimus Prime and 3 foot Ultra Magnus [whose other name was Romus in this dream] A boy had asked if he was Optimus Prime’s brother and I said no, they were friends. I was worried about my TF’s and their playset on the station and I think my mother sensed that and brought them into the train.  The boys left me in peace and as the train left, I began happily playing with my Transformers, reading Transformer books while my mother read Jane Austen.  I even read Sense and Sensibility, my favourite, although I had my Transformers close.

 

 

 

9/12/16

 

I was talking with Megatron about Transformers and he wanted to know if I knew which came first.  I told him that they began in Japan as Microman and Diaclone in 1974. They were bought by Hasbro and G1 pre-movie came out in 1984-5. More g1 pre-movie came out in 1986. Movie toys came out in 1986. Headmasters, Targetmasters, 1987. Pretenders, 1988. Micromasters, 1989. Action Masters 1989 & 1990. Then there was a lapse until 1993 when Classic Heroes and Generation 2 came out, I was a bit foggy when small released like the Duocons came out and I knew little of when Japanese Transformers came out.  Beast Wars were released in 1996.  Then I get a bit foggy on what came Beast Machines, Robot Heroes, Heroes of Cybertron, Robots in Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Primus Unleashed. The new movie toys came out in 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014 and the new movie The Last Knight will be released. Megatron was impressed with my knowledge and I proudly showed him my G1 toy of him. Optimus Prime came, concerned, but left when he was sure Megatron meant me no harm and was heartened that Megatron was getting to know a human.  He sat in my bedroom, after lifting off the roof :]

 

 

15/12/16

 

In this dream, there was an Autobot who died in battle.  Soon after, his voice over actor died and I cried.  We held a memorial service for him and his Autobot character.

 

 

?/1/17

 

I was explaining to Megatron at how I liked both Autobots and Decepticons. He was puzzled at how I could like both. I also explained to him about the yin yang symbol and balance, which he found intriguing. I also showed him my Transformer toys and made him promise not to break the Autobot ones... :]

 

 

28/2/17

Transformers Animated Dream – Sari was with the Autobots and was captures by Megatron. He was impressed that she did not show any fear.  He was impressed by her resolve and so returned her unharmed to the Autobots, commenting on he was more impressed with her than he was with them.

 

 

17/3/17 – Happy Celtic Pride Day! [St Patrick’s Day]

 

G1 Optimus and Movie Optimus were trying to prove to me who was better. I loved them both. They took me higher and higher to the top of the tallest building in the world, to show off. I thought they were being childish, but understood their fears that neither of them wanted ot be left out. I told them I loved them both equally and when Megatron and the Decepticons came, they both were needed! They saw off the Decepticons and looked sheepish that they had made vying for my attention a contest and made up. They took me down from the building and went with me back to Autobot Headquarters at Mount Saint Helens to chill.

 

 

17/3/17 – 2 TF dreams in one night – woo hoo!

 

Megatron had captured me and was flying me around a big city, threatening to drop me from a height. I was not fazed. I told him if he made good upon his threat, then I’d be in a world safer and more fun than this one and if he did not then I could continue my life in this one happily. He was inpressed that I was not screaming like a girl and begging, so he gently let me down. Optimus Prime and the Autobots came, relieved I was not hurt and took me back to Autobot HQ at Mount Saint Helens to chill out after my ordeal.

 

 

 

25/3/17

 

Thundercracker and the jets were flying over a human city. Megatron ordered them to attack the humans. Thundercracker refused and knew he’s cop it. He returned to base with Starscream and Skywarp. Skywarp said nothing, Starscream berated him. Megatron demanded why Thundercracker refused to obey his orders and the white and blue jet said adamantly that it was not the humans war; they were innocents. Megatron pointed out that some help the Autobots and Thundercracker told his leader that one could not blame them. The Decepticons were destroying their home world and stealing resources. Megatron was half impressed with Thundercracker’s stance and even more impressed when the Seeker did not grovel when he pointed his fusion cannon at him like Starscream would have. He them lowered it. Thundercracker did not let on how relieved he was.

            “Very well, Thundercracker. Let us spare the humans and save our ammunition for the Autobots.”

            “Thank you, My Leader, Thundercracker said.

Bumblebee, who was spying on the Decepticons at the time, escaped and relayed what he had learned to the Autobots and all were impressed at Thundercracker’s actions and his feelings toward the humans and they began to respect Thundercracker more.

 

 

12/4/17

 

Transformers Animated Bumblebee and G1 Perceptor had to keep some humans in check who were disillusioned by Megatron’s control ray. They felt terrible using their powers on humans, but it had to be done to free them from Decepticon control and for their own good. They were angry at first being ‘drugged’ by the ray, but grateful when they were freed and thanked the two Autobots.

 

 

18/4/17

 

The Autobots were trying to protect a rare species of cherry tree in one battle with the Decepticons. They succeeded in doing so and the humans let them have some cherries which were compatible with their robot bodies. Optimus Prime especially like them.

 

 

20/4/17

 

Robots in Disguise [2015] Bumblebee was fighting G1 Cyclonus and Scourge and had a bout of fear attach him.  For safety, he went back to base, which was long, narrow and dark. He had a feeling the Decepticons were, though he was at a loss as to how they got in. Then they made themselves known and attacked, Bumblebee was terrified, but forced himself to overcome his fear and fought back, evicting them, from the base to protect the base and his fellow Autobots. He was commended by Optimus Prime and the base secured.

 

 

3/5/17

There was a mix up at the Autobot base and the guns stared shooting at Bumblebee and Hound, thinking they were Decepticons. Perceptor fixed it up and found Decepticons had been in the base and fiddled with Teletraan 1. He fixed the computer too and Teletraan was most grateful and ashamed about what happened. Perceptor and Optimus told him not to worry as it was not his fault. 

Later, out in the field, Bumblebee was attacked by Megatron.  He transfo9rmed and fought back. Megatron grabbed the small yellow Autobot around his waist with one hand, took off into the night sky and began to squeeze.

“Time for your swan song, Bumblebee,” he grinned.

“If it is, I shall sing all the louder.”

As he did not beg, this impressed Megatron and the little Autobot’s strength and determination was surprising for his size.  Optimus and the Autobots came to Bumblebee’s rescue.

“You would not have escaped if your friends had not made an appearance,” Megatron retorted, preparing to fly off.

“Maybe not. I am grateful to my friends, Megatron. Something you will never know.”

The Decepticon leader took off without a word; although the little Autobot had given him something to ponder.

Ratchet checked out Bumblebee, but he only had minor injuries. The yellow Volkswagen beetle thanked his friends and gratefully returned with them back to base.

 

 

12/5/17

Starscream had invented a machine to transform Transformers into Humans.  He did this on Megatron and Soundwave. Soundwave managed to use his transporter to transport him and his leader to an abandoned house. Starscream found out where they were and planned to kill them. Optimus Prime, thanks to his spy, Bumblebee found out about the ordeal and rescued his enemies and relocated them to a large attic where they could live. Megatron hated being human, but it was better than being dead, he thought. He begrudgingly thanked Optimus. The Autobot leader gave them some money to pay rent until they could find jobs.  They were human for a few months, before Soundwave found a way to transform them back. They returned to Decepticon HQ and Megatron used the machine on Starscream; to the Jet’s relief, his leader did not kill him, but took him to that attic where he left Starscream to fend for himself for about a year before he turned him back; the Jet was mad as well as grateful and Megatron planned to begrudgingly return the favour to Optimus for saving him and Soundwave’s lives.

 

 

13/5/16

[This is arguably one of the strangest genre dreams I have ever had.]  Starscream had invented a machine that could transform Transformers into chocolate and berries.  He did that to Megatron and Soundwave wand was going to eat them. They definitely did not want to go that way! Much to their relief and chagrin, they were rescued by Optimus Prime who thought even they didn’t deserve such an ignoble death.  He worked out a way to reverse the machine and returned them to their normal selves and Megatron begrudgingly thanked Optimus and hid his relied. He later saved Prime’s and Bumblebee’s life to repay the favour.  Megatron then threatened Starscream with the machine, chasing the screeching jet around the base. Although he did not let the jet know, he was grossed out about the thought of eating Starscream, but he wondering what chocolate and berries would really taste like and thought he might try them in private.

 

 

20/5/17

 

I was working on a watercolor artwork which featured Optimus Prime and Megatron.  They both saw it and became heartened by it, even Megatron as he thought it strange that a human would paint him, after all the damage he’d done to our world. I felt the Autobots and Decepticons were like the yin and the yang.

 

 

6/6/17

 

The Autobots and Decepticons teamed up against a common alien enemy.  Devastator freed some Autobots trapped under some rubble.  Together, both factions managed to destroy the alien threat.

 

 

13/6/17

Megatron had a fan in a human, Thalia who was a champion swimmer. Like her, he had risen from the ashes when they first started as Megatron used to be a gladiator. She did not agree with his disregard for her world, however. The two made friends and Megatron grew to appreciate this new and strange world. The Autobots were heartened that he’d befriended a human, though he told them he wasn’t about to get mushy. The friendship made him feel uncomfortable at first and Starscream got blasted for teasing him, though the jet secretly thought the friendship was cute. Megatron gave Thalia a grand tour of his undersea HQ and showed her around Cybertron. She was the only one, besides Soundwave who could tease Megatron and not get blasted!

 

 

28/6/17

[Newer movie dream - 2007 onwards] Usually gentle Seawave [my OFC] was rocked to her core when Shockwave and Dirtboss brutally and painfully killed Ratchet.  She wanted them dead. Optimus Prime warned her that killing and revenge would taint her soul, though she was blinded with hatred and rage for them killing her beloved friend. As fate would have it, the Decepticons in question were killed, Dirtboss in battle and Shockwave by Megatron when the other tried to usurp leadership. Seawave was glad justice had been done and that she did not have to dispense it.  She threw her time and efforts with the Autobots into repairing Ratchet and finally, after many painstaking months were able to do so. Ratchet came back online and was deeply heartened by the friends’ efforts, especially Seawave and grateful to be alive and for the opportunity as a medic to save more lives.  He gently kissed Seawave and she realised that her relationship with Ratchet had elevated to the next level and realised she had been in love with him for a very long time.

 

 

 

8/7/17

Megatron was threatening to eat Starscream and the jet begged for mercy.  Bumblebee was spying on the Decepticons at the time and the Autobots thought the scene was funny.  Megatron was only joking and Starscream became angry.  He fought Megatron and they chased each other around the base, though it was more to let off steam than attack.

 

 

 

26/8/17 ~ I had this dream whilst holidaying up Port Macquarie way

 

Optimus Prime was sitting on top of a wall, wondering whether or not he was in love with me {he knew he was} My name in this dream was Rhiannon and I loved him too.

 

 

26/8/17 ~ Two TF dreams in one night, woo hoo!

 

I was in K-Mart buying a G1 Optimus Prime towel [This happened in real life in 1986] and I also got a Megatron and Soundwave towel [missed out on this in real life] and an Optimus Prime face cloth and sneakers.

 

 

 

3/11/17 - Had this dream in Crossman, Western Australia

 

 

Starscream tried to take over, as usual and Megatron planned to teach him a lesson, though when Starscream ended up saving all the Transformers, Megatron forgave him, though did give him a whack.  Starscream chucked and Megatron smiles. Megatron gave the usual spiel that if Starscream tried this again... but he knew he would, it was just the jet’s nature. Perhaps one day he could lead his own team, he did save everyone after all...

 

 

 

10/11/17

 

Robots in Disguise {2015} dream. Bumblebee had been seriously wounded in battle.  He was repaired by Ratchet, Fixit and Optimus Prime.  He’d almost given his life for the team and Optimus praised him. In the next battle, the Autobots rescued their fallen comrades and were victorious.

 

 

10/11/17

 

Arcee found out she had a sister Bila.  Bila was just as beautiful and was blue where Arcee was pink. She liked a peaceful existence on a planet like Paradron and remade the paradise there with Electra, the former Paradron Medic.  She helped her sister locate and destroy a horrific Decepticon weapon which Starscream used in Bumblebee and almost killed him. He was repaired by Optimus Prime and Ratchet {Recurring dream?}

            The two sisters hugged and went their separate ways.

            “Don’t be a stranger,” Bila said.

            “I won’t” Arcee promised.

 

 

12/11/17

 

I was wearing my blue G1 Starscream shirt and helping a girlfriend sort out her Transformer DVDs.  I found two large woven Autobot and Decepticon insignias and began repairing the Autobot one with recycled material.  An invisible Megatron watched from outside and thought to destroy the symbol, but found both of the woven insignias oddly beautiful and did not.  In the end, I presented Optimus with the Autobot one and Megatron with the Decepticon one and there was peace that day.

 

 

 

16/11/17

 

Optimus Prime’s son Revy was created on the Transformers growth program and would grow up, similar to Lithonian children. He was kidnapped by Thundercracker by the order of Megatron, who wanted to destroy you to get at Optimus.  The boy was rescued and was now safe. Optimus had decrees that all Autobots be fitted with internal jet packs, so they could chase Decepticons if need be.

 

Optimus and Elita One stood on the ground as Thundercracker tore across the sky. Optimus was consumed with burning rage and he and his wife Elita, Revy’s mother took off after him.  Thundercracker became aware he was being followed and became terrified. Optimus seemed hell bent on killing him.  Elita was more subdued and disappointed in her love for giving in to a dark emotion, though went to support him and if possible, talk him out of murdering Thundercracker.  The Decepticon Jet increased speed to maximum, though still the Autobots tore after him. He was getting desperate – they’d chase him right to Decepticon headquarters and he doubted they’d stop there. All of a sudden, he had an idea and stopped, the Autobots’ momentum took them way past him and vertically, he tore up and up into the stratosphere, burning his afterburners to maximum.  He stopped when he’d reached outer space, relieved he was out of the Autobots’ range, visual and sonar.  He then radioed Optimus form his vantage point and told him that he hadn’t wanted to take Revy, though Megatron would have destroyed him if he hadn’t. He also told the Prime that even Megatron had second thoughts about killing a child, but really wanted to hurt Optimus. Part of Optimus became enamored by the fact Megatron had second thoughts, but still enraged the fact that he even entertained the thought of killing a child. Optimus calmed toward Thundercracker and both the Decepticon and Elita One were relieved. Optimus admitted his shame and both forgave him. He asked where Thundercracker was, although the Decepticon refused, as he may need to use it again. Prime fully understood that and he and his wife returned to Autobot HQ.  Thundercracker waited until he no longer read the Autobots on his sonar before returning to Decepticon HQ. Megatron asked where he was and he never told him about space, in case he needed to get away sometimes, though he did tell his leader about being chased by the two Autobots and the move he pulled, having them overshoot him and then he returned to Decepticon HQ, partially the truth. Thundercracker retreated to his quarters, in deep thought about leaving the war, not defecting, though going his own way.

 

 

26/11/17

 

Thundercracker, Breakdown, Scavenger and Longhaul had defected and joined the Autobots, unwilling to be a part of the controlling Decepticons any longer.  Furious, Megatron had to create 2 new Constructicons and one new Stunticon to form Devastator and Menasor.  The Autobots weren’t sure to trust their new allies.  I was certain.  The Autobots had a 2ns headquarters in a room in Sydney with an extensive library. I managed to convince Optimus and the Autobots to trust the new recruits.

 

 

 

14/12/17

 

Lionsgate was a female Decepticon racer on a remote planet. She was aggressive and often smashed her opponents, however, she did not believe in killing.  One time, two Decepticon trucks raced against her and tried to kill her each time they raced. Afraid, she gave up racing and retreated to her apartment.  The tracked her down.  Afraid she asked why they wanted to kill her and why they didn’t just leave her alone. They said they didn’t know, they’d been hell bent on killing her, but realised they didn’t have to, now she was not racing and even then, they didn’t have to kill to show their power and kept on racing, albiet roughly, but did not kill. Lionsgate was glad they had amended their ways; she’d felt sorry for their opponents.  She did not miss racing; she’d gotten sick of it.  They left her in peace. Lionsgate made an Autobot friend and joined the Autobots and went to Earth to start a new life with her new friend. Optimus Prime and the Autobots welcomed her.

 

 

 

4/1/18 - 1st TF dream of the year! - – 1st TF dream of the year!

 

Megatron was flying in a colored sky, which was distracting hi from firing at the Autobots. Hound was using his holographic projector to make a rainbow sky. Mother Earth responded with rainbow fire, a rare phenomenon where a rainbow flash is seen along the sky and brightens the clouds. The Autobots fired back up at Megatron and he retreated. Starscream rattled him, Megatron chased him and Starscream flew through the rainbow clouds.

 

 

14/1/18

There was a little girl called Mirah who loved Optimus Prime with all her heart. The Autobot leader found her endearing and sweet and was heartened by her.  He often took her for drives and her parents allowed her sleepovers at Autobot Headquarters.  Mirah loved the Autobots, though Optimus was her favourite.  He was like a big brother, father and mentor all rolled into one.  He loved it when he cuddled her gently in his big blue hands.

 

 

24/1/18

 

In this dream I was telling an ex-school colleague how when I was in Europe, I saw a white helicopter with red Autobot symbols and she was amazed.  Later, I took a picture of a van that looked like Ratchet, with a large Autobot symbol on the back windshield.

 

 

8/2/18

 

Newer movie dream. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Brainstorm [G1] and Jazz had come to save the Earth. Brainstorm loved humans and the Autobots had a machine that could turn Transformers into humans and Brainstorm became human for a time and loved it very much. He learned a great deal about humans, their physiology and mannerisms that was, which was a big help to the Autobots. Brainstorm turned back and protected the humans and killed a Decepticon called Darklight, who tried to kill his human friends. Brainstorm felt relieved the threat was neutralised, though took no pleasure in the kill.  He turned back to being a human for a time; his friends were comfortable that he was actually a Transformer and he loved being with them and joked the real reason he turned back was for pizza and chocolate! ;]

 

 

25/2/18

The Autobots has teamed up with the Justice League to save the world from the Decepticons and the enemies of the Justice League and the city.  They made a good team and were both impressed with the other. The Autobots at how awesome humans could be and the Justice League that the robots did not consider themselves superior because they were bigger and stronger and an unbreakable friendship was born.

 

 

3/3/18 – Happy Sydney Mardi Gras!

 

Starscream wanted to take over.  Deep down he wanted to be loved and adored.  He also wanted power as with his misguided thinking, he thought that would bring love in the form of allegiance. Deep down he knew it was not love, but fear he was ensuing.  I encouraged him to let go and although Megatron was mad with him, the jet relented and was let off with a minor blast and a backhand.  I began to teach Starscream how to make friends and influence people; not an easy task, he was like an obnoxious young man, though I got through to him in the end and we shared a kiss; our first.

 

 

 

 

3/4/18

I was a Transformer in this dream, Moonlight and Optimus Prime was my father.  I used energon and was charged also by moonlight.  I was fancied by many male bots.  I was slender and my colours were mainly silver, black and glowing white. Some Decepticons, including Megatron fancied me, and not just for my looks. though, fortunately he was gentleman enough never to try anything, as we were on opposite sides.  I longed for the day the war would end, so I could choose a mate, maybe even Megatron and settle down.

 

 

13/4/18

 

I was friends with Frank Welker {the original and the best voice of Megatron} and Peter Cullen {the original and the best voice of Optimus Prime.}  We met often and had a great time. They’re friends in real life, you know!

 

1/5/18

 

There was a new Transformer made and her name was Prowl.   Her main colours were white, blue and silver. In one battle, Megatron attacked her, though she was nimble, quick and maneuverable and managed to defeat him, much ot his chagrin.  She blasted him in his vulnerable midsection and was congratulated by her fellow Autobots.  She felt a sense of pride, though didn’t let it go to her head. Megatron learned not to underestimate women.

 

 

18/5/18

 

I went on an adventure with Soundwave.  He flew me to different parts of the Earth and played music I liked when he transformed. He even developed a taste for uplifting rock music. He already liked new age, meditative music, which I got him to play also. He took me to all the countries I wanted to go to until Megatron called him back.  Even though he was a Decepticon, Soundwave was my friend.

 

The Autobots were concerned, then became heartened when they learned that Soundwave was my friend The Autobots were my friends also and Soundwave respected that. Although I was friend with both Autobots and Decepticons, Soundwave was my special friend.

 

 

 

5/6/18

 

Rodimus was an ex-Autobot leader. His colours were red, with yellow flames. There was also a Decepticon called Rodimus. The Decepticons did this for confusion. There Rodimus was black, with yellow flames.

 

There existed a new Autobot called Ronamus, who was somewhat of a weakling. Autobot Rodimus was embarrassed by him. To Decepticon Rodimus, Ronamus was an insult.

 

Decepticon Rodimus was cruel and ruthless.  In the end, Ronamus sacrificed himself, by blowing both himself and Decepticon Rodimus to kingdom come.  The Autobots, especially Rodimus honoured Romamus’ sacrifice. He was braver than anyone thought.  Even the Decepticons were surprised. They did bot mourn their Rodimus; it was not their way.  Out of respect, they did not interrupt Ronamus’ funeral.

 

The only thing left of Ronamus and Decepticon Rodimus were their hoods with the fire design.  Autobot Rodimus placed it on some rocks near Autobot Headquarters, Romamus’ gravesite.   The Decepticons came later and Rodimus was relieved they gave peace gestures as they retrieved their Rodimus’ chest-plate and took it to Megatron who displayed it in his quarters.

 

Ronamus would never be forgotten and thanks to being intrigued watching his funeral from his control room, Megatron made sure neither would Decepticon Rodimus.

 

 

7/6/18

I got tickets for a new Transformers Movie {in which no one died and it was fantastic, as the Autobots and Deceptions teamed up against a common foe} and also tickets to a fun, cool Transformers ride. There were two versions, one for humans and one for Transformers. Bumblebee was small enough to go on the human one and we went together. I made sure he switched off his equilibrium circuit and we had a great time.

 

 

 

22/6/18

 

I was playing in a rare moment of peace between Autobots and Decepticons. Vortex took me for a joyride. Optimus watched us, concerned, though Vortex ride wildly, not too wild.  I played with my Autobot and newfound Decepticon friends and miraculously, a peace treaty was signed by both parties.

 

 

10//7/18

 

Robots in Disguise {2015} Dream - Bumblebee was racing down a hill with me.   We had a great time, then we helped some people rebuild after a previous Decepticon attack.  Some Decepticons watched us, Thundercracker, Soundwave and Skywarp, somewhat hearted at our camaraderie.  Not for the first time, Thundercracker had second thoughts about the war and later went solo, not exactly with Megatron’s blessing, though he promised he would not defect.

 

 

24/7/18

The Decepticons attacked the Autobots and while the battle was intense, the Autobots won and managed to capture Megatron, much to his chagrin.  There were two teams of Autobots, one on top of the bridge, including Optimus Prime and one below it.  They were discussing what to do with their prisoner and whilst they were doing that, Megatron saw the slightest window and took it, taking to the sky. The Autobots blasted after him, but he was too manoeuvrable.  Soundwave came back for him and they left for their headquarters together. The Autobots realised their mistake and vowed to pay more attention next time. Optimus was disappointed.  He had not intended to execute Megatron, but hoped to initiate peace talks and a treaty.

 

27/8/18

 

You were hiding from the Decepticons. You saw Mindwipe atop the hill. You knew he was one of the ore gentler quirky Decepticons, though you weren’t taking any chances. You were startled by Nyxia, a slender female robot of black metal, named after Nyx, the Greek Goddess of night. You didn’t know why she was helping the Deceptions and your hopes of escape seemed dashed.  Nyxia seemed intrigued by you and the Decepticons left without seeing you. Nyxia said she would stay and suss out the area for Autobots. You are grateful she didn’t rat you out.  She wanted to make sure yo were human and not an android, so she made you run about the field. Puffed you come back to her and she’s satisfied.  You ask her why she’s helping the Decepticons and she tells you she was feeling down and out and wanted a place to vent her anger.  She’s done now she tells you but she doesn’t want to join the Autobots, she feels she has too much anger in her. You teach her meditation and she’s grateful. She leaves the Decepticons and becomes neutral.

 

 

27/8/18 – 2 TF dreams in one night woo hoo!

 

In this dream Transformers were born with special eggs which were placed in priceless vases which looked like Ming vases. You had them in a room. You and your mother were protecting the mechanical eggs form people who wanted to kill the Transformers. Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp came from three different eggs, though Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge were triplets that came from one.   All the eggs had hatched now, both the Autobot eggs and the Decepticon eggs.  You and your mother were friend to both as you had helped both and gained the Autobots’ and Decepticons’ respect. You both helped them with peace talks.

 

 

 

28/8/18

I was walking around the back of one of my childhood homes early one morning; it was still dark. There was a black backpack full of stuff.  I opened it and they were all wrapped Xmas presents from a friend of mine and on them it said they were Transformers. Huzzah!

 

 

 

28/8/18

I was walking around the back of one of my childhood homes early one morning; it was still dark. There was a black backpack full of stuff.  I opened it and they were all wrapped Xmas presents from a friend of mine and on them it said they were Transformers. Huzzah!

 

 

10/11/18

 

Some burly Autobots joined the war. They were too warring for Prime’s liking, so he taught them the values of peace. They had been created by an angry Autobot on Cybertron and Optimus recognised his anger as the Autobot had lost everything in the war, friends, family, his home, though Optimus taught these Autobots and their creator that violence begets more violence and that the Autobots only fought when they had to and yearned for an end to the war. The bulky Autobots listened and learned to play sports, meditation and gardening.  While it looked funny, a huge, bulky robot planning tiny flowers, there was something beautiful about it too.

 

23/11/18

 

There were some stealth Autobots. Megatron attacked with the Decepticons and the human helped the Autbots.

 

 

28/11/18

 

At a gaming parlour on Cybertron, two Autobot sisters called Ama and Totora, were nicknamed “The Pluto Girls” as their favourite came they played was saving planet Pluto from attack and the enemy constructing a base there.  The Pluto Girls and this parlour did not recognise Pluto’s insulting ‘dwarf planet’ status. They raced through the game, at first unknowingly that it was a test with secret codes. They won and were appointed guardians of Pluto and liaised between Pluto, Earth and Cybertron, assisting Optimus Prime and the Autobots/

 

18/12/18

 

I was on a bus and saw a white hatchback drive past on the other side of the road with a large purple and blue G2 Decepticon insignia on the driver’s door.

 

 

30/12/18

 

I was on a luxury space station with my mum, stepdad, the Autobots and some Decepticons, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and his cassettes, who had snuck aboard to sabotage it.  I bought a natural, organic chocolate bar in the station and mum, a health freak, was impressed by the ingredients.

The Decepticons did end up sabotaging the station.  I told Megatron I hated him and he laughed, though admired my bravado, storming right up to the Decepticon Leader. However, the Decepticons had shot themselves in the foot, as now they could not leave. The station was due to collide with a comet.  They now worked with the humans and Autobots, to change the trajectory, but could not.  Starscream was quite vocal with his distaste for his leader, now we were all destined to die and even Megatr9n could not fault him, as he’d neglected to make an escape route once the station was en-route to its doom. 

The humans thought of a way, if one of so could ride out a meet the comet, the explosion would save the station.  I was the only volunteer.  My parents were distraught, though I had to do this.  They could open the shield with a small enough window for a human to squeeze through.  I was decked out with a space suit and helmet and hugged my parents goodbye.  I hugged Optimus, Bumblebee and the as best I could.  Even the Decepticons were impressed with my bravery; even Megatron said so.

We went to the deck and I walled to the end of it.  A should sent down to protect the others, while the outer shield opened and I was propelled into space.  I had a small machine to guide me in the right direction.  I was astounded at how peaceful and beautiful it was out here and hoped my death would not be not in vain.  I floated for what seemed like an age before I saw the comet.  I hoped it would not be painful and that the transition from life to death and the Elysian Fields would be serene.

I got a fright when I felt something or someone behind me and became astounded to find it was Megatron.  He spoke to my radio and told me he’d transformed into his smaller Walther P-38 gun mode and made it out of the small window.  So impressed was he with my bravery, he told he he’d not be outdone by a human, albiet he said this with some affection.  I hugged him as best I could and told him I loved him.

“That’s quite a change,” he said and I smiled.

Gently, he gave me a push on my way back to the station.  I’d been floating for about half an hour.  Upon my return, I was hugged and greeted by humans and Autobots alike and my very grateful parents.

Megatron didn’t take his fate lying down and blasted the comet with all he had before it slammed into him.  Distraught, Soundwave retrieved his friend’s parts.

He worked with Ratchet and both of them with the help of Carly and Chip managed to de-program the station and it returned to Earth’s orbit.

 

Later I was made into a Transformer, though I had trouble wondering how I’d tell the Autobots that I was in love with Megatron and was relieved when Soundwave managed to repair him.  I bit the laser blast and began negotiating peace talks with the Autbots and Decepticons and this again impressed Megaron, to whom I’d confessed my love.  He knew that I knew my idea for may not peace talks may not have appeased him and in this, he knew my love was genuine and not an infatuation and in the end the peace talks worked.  And the Autobots and Decepticons were both stunned and humbled that a war that had raged between robots for nine million years was ended by a human. I was adamant that I wanted to be neutral.  The Decepticons were to find a chaotic universe that needed order and control and constructed a new Cybertron, although we visited the Autobots often, who had become space explorers they always returned to the Original Cybertron, or Earth, their new home.

 

 

8/2/19

 

I went to Autobot Headquarters and Sideswipe transformed into his red Lamborghini Countach mode and took me for a joyride. Optimus bade him be cautious and we had a great time.  He joked Optimus should’ve been more concerned about him! Prime chucked. Sideswipe transformed and gently and affectionately rubbed my head.

 

 

21/3/19

 

We were watching Transformers G1 episodes and Optimus Prime discovered Elita One and the female Transformers were still alive. I helped him find them.  Later, I was given a robot body to be with my Transformer friends.

 

5/5/19

 

Taryn was a Decepticon who fall in love with an Autobot called Gracia.  They left the war together, as neutrals, so they would not be branded as traitors.  Megaron was mad, though somewhat heartened by how an Autobot and Deception had found love.  Eventually Taryn and Gracia instigated peace talks which ended the war.

 

 

?/6/19

Optimus used Teletraan 1 to create scenarios to end the war with minimal or no loss of life.  There was one scenario, which was agreed upon.  The Decepticons went to and evil universe, which needed control and they created a new Cybertron and their control brought peace to that universe, while the Autobots lived in peace in this one.

 

21/6/19

 

Megatron and Optimus were turned into humans and had to work together to survived and ended up saving each other and later becoming friend and ending the war.

 

 

9/8/19

 

Some Transformers has been changed into humans and were on a bus.  I wanted Megatron tr try meringues and he would have none of it, refusing to ear human food. The Autobots were trying all sorts of things, gluten-free sandwiches and pizza, kombucha.  Eventually Megaron caved in when I told him they were berry and passionfruit favoured.  There was whipped cream in the middle of a meringue sandwich and he loved it, wondering how in the Universe human food could taste so good.  He reluctantly tried the savoury stuff and quite liked that too and when the machine made them robots again, the Autobots and Decepticons worked on making energon taste like different human foods and the collaborative effort ended the war and Prime said I instigated it by forcing the mighty Megatron to try a meringue! Hehe! {Seems to be a recurring dream, the Transformers war ending ... Hmm...}

 

 

 

12/10/2019

 

I was editing a Transformers fanfic and giving it to a beta reader to read.  She loved it and I put it online, like to do with all my fanfic :D

 

 

 

8/11/19

 

I wanted to get my Transformers toys out of the rain, that I had been playing with outside, so they did not rust, both Autobots and Decepticons alike.  Optimus Prime and some Autobots and Megatron and some Decepticons were invisible and watching me and Megatron was heartened I even fussed about the toy of him and came back to retrieve Thundercracker. I had to pick him up in my mouth as the rain started, as my hands were full and bot factions were heartened that I fussed so.  The Decepticons were puzzled that a 47-year-old Earthling would love them so much and I got to know both factions better and helped end the war.

 

 

 

3/1/20  – First TF dream of the year – woo hoo!

 

I won a year 2000 Robots in Disguise lunch box though the Autobots who presented it to me and congratulated me were from the 2015 Robots in Disguise series.

 

 

15/1/2020

 

We accidentally thought Megatron killed a human, though the human was hididn and Megatron, in fact was innocent and quite bwiildered of the accusation.  Given Megaron’s reatcion, Optimus Primce was convinced of his nemesis’ innocnece .  We ent and found the human, who wanted to befiendd the Autobots and he alive and well, further proved Megarron’s innconce and the Decpticon leader demamded an apology, albiet, a littler humerously and one was given.

 

 

15/1/2020 – Two TF dreams in one night, woo hoo!

 

The Autobots and I were relaxing at a beach called Patalé.  We when shopping and I walked down a corridor in the Jedi Temple and helped the Jedi and made it so Qui-Gon Jinn didn’t die.  Brawl’s tyre treads went rather painfully when he was out on maneuvers and not doing anything malevolently, so Ratchet repaired him.  We found one of Harry Potter’s magic books and returned it to him.  Snape was happy as it was a potions book. Harry was happy too, despite the fact Snape took 5 points off for his carelessness, lest an unscrupulous muggle find the book and we knew Snape was innocent of being a follower of Voldemort.

 

 

5/2/20

 

Soundwave saved Bumblebee’s life and he wondered about is loyalty, though he had been compelled to save the young Autobot for some reason and Bumblebee and his human friends ended up saving everyone, so Soundwave needn’t have worried about his loyalty and was inpressed with is intuition, when he wasn’t even sure intuition even existed. This act and Bumblebee’s not only saved the Universe, but ended the Transformers’ war.

 

 

11/2/20

 

In this dream, I was in love with Jazz, who had been changed into a human.  Megatron came to my house, ripped the wall away and his hand, gargantuan by human standards, came for Jazz.

            “No!” I screamed, “please take me instead!”

            “Such devotion and bravery, I admire, human and I am sorry, but I must deny your request.”

            To my horror, Megatron grabbed Jazz and crushed him until he went lim.  No blood, though my beloved was dead. I was sure I was next, so I let Megatron have it, hurling a drawer with great force, it actually hurt him.

            “I cannot tell you why,” he said.  “I despise Autobots, though Jazz... I was compelled to destroy. I cannot say why and I am sorry for your loss.”

            “Really?” I snarled.

            “I would feel the same If I lost Soundwave. He’s my only companion and I’m not sure why I admitted that to a human of all beings.”

            “Feeling guilty?” I sniffed.  “A bit late for that.”

            “Again, I cannot say why I was compelled to kill him so.”

            “Is that not what you do to your enemies?”

            “But with Jazz, it was ... different.”

            “I don’t claim to know why, or comprehend your meaning.”

            “I do not expect you to. Now, I take my leave of you Tahnia.  I am not sorry I killed an Autobot, though I am so for your grief.”

            And with that, he left, left me to mourn the death of my soulmate.

 

            Shaking, I rang Optimus Prime and told him what happened.  They were here within 20 minutes; it seemed like hours.  Bumblebee and Blaster, Jazz’ best friend comforted me and shared my rage toward Megatron.  I told them what the Decepticon Leader had said; no one completely understood it, though were somewhat impressed he didn’t take me too and that he was genuinely sorry for my pain.

 

            Sideswipe took me for a drive, roof down and I heard Jazz speak to me.

            “Hey, girl, why so sad?  Megatron was right you know, though I was like terrified and angry at first and worried for you, but for some reason, my spirit had to leave my body... I helped save five universes.  Somehow Megaron knew that intuitively and he was the only one that could do anything about it and the Universe knew he was the only one who would carry out the nasty deed.  It’s like all right, death. It used to terrify me, though it’s like a transition.  It’s cool, the spirit realm, my love.  You can tell the others what I said so they like don’t hate Megger’s mechanical guts and beloved, I’ll wait for you here.”

            I had barely realised I was crying when Sideswipe asked “You okay, Hon?”  What’s amatter?”

            “Tell you when we get back to Autobot Headquarters”

            And I told them what the spirit of Jazz had told me.  Quite bewildered, then he spoke to them, urging that it had to happen to save entire universes form oppression, domination and destruction.  Laserbeak was spying on the Autobots at the time and reposted back to Megatron. Grapple had seen him, though this was one thing we wanted reputed back and he was allowed to leave.  The Decepticon Leader himself was also quite bewildered to learn the reason he was compelled to kill Jazz so and astounded that he’d saved universes .... And that Jazz and I would be together once I left the mortal coil.  Sodom, due to this act, the Decepticons need the war with the Autobots as one of the Universe had erupted into chaos and needed control, so Megatron and the Decepticons who loved to control and dominate left for there.

            “Don’t lord over them as Gods.” Optimus had said.  “You’re going there to restore order.”

            “Yes, mother... Actually, it will be quite a novel experience being seen as heroes, rather than villains.”

            “See you keep it that way.”

            “Are you going to come and check on us?” Megatron countered, albiet a little humorously.

            “Perhaps, to see how our old enemies are doing...”

            “I Never thought I’d hear myself saying this, Optimus, but I think I will miss you and your Autobots.”

            “Likewise.”

            They shook hands, for the last time a long time to come.

 

            It was after the end of my mortal life that Megatron and the Decepticons restored balance to that wayward, dark Universe and the Autobots visited.  All that time, I had been in the embrace of the spirit of my life and he in mine.

 

 

 

14/2/20 ~ Happy Valentine’s Day!

 

 

Well, the not-so-romantic part was that Megaron tried to kill me to get at Optimus {I was different in this dream from Tahnia} Prime was needless to say, really pissed off.  He trapped Megatron’s essence on a large USB and poised to destroy it, by way of melting it. Megatron did not want to admit his terror, or that fact he’d never seen his nemesis in such a rage and part of him contrite he’d caused it.  He vowed to let me be and Prime released his essence, back into his body. Megatron left.

Optimus Prime had been creating a robot body for me, as I was dying of cancer, sexier than my human one, I am happy to say!  My human body was gently buried with honours and I thanked her for getting me that far.

            When it was finished, he transferred my consciousness into it and now I could be with my love forever and we embraced. Squee.

            Laserbeak was spying on us at the time and reported back and in private, Megaron chuckled, happy for the new couple, though would never admit that in another ine million years.  The war ended soon after Megatron found his own love, interestingly a human called Katrika and a transformers body was made for her too.  Lovely story for Valentine’s Day!

 

--  WILL BE CONVERTED INTO 2 FICS

 

 

 

 

 

 

3/2/20

 

Bumblebee was playing with a multicoloured robot puppy and they loved each other. The Autobots, heck, even the Decepticons thought is was cute. In battles, even Megatron avoided shooting it, though only one who knew him well would have worked out he was trying to avoid it. The dog loved all the Autobots, was curious as well as scared of the Decepticons and loved the humans too.

 

 

1/3/20

 

Newer movie Transformers dream - Optimus and Sentinel Prime fought Megatron.  Megatron blasted Optimus and snarked that he wanted to hear him bed.

“Go to CyberHel,” Optimus rasped.

Sentinel blasted Megatron, saving Optimus.  Optimus Blasted an energon cube near Megatron, wounding him.  He lay on the ground, thinking it was his Cyber swan song as Optimus and Sentinel came for him and neither would he give his enemies the satisfaction of begging for mercy. To his surprise they ordered him to go and he realised his enemies’ compassion saved his life. Something in this compassion thing, he thought, though would never tell a soul, except Soundwave, in confidence.  Sentinel helped Optimus back to base

 

{In this dream, Sentinel Prime was arrogant and rigid, though he never killed Ironhide}

 

 

 

14/3/20

Optimus Prime was wondering how to best help the Earth, over and above what he was already doing fighting Decepticons. He wanted to help humans learn composing, to end atrocities which sickened him, not even the Decepticons trafficked children. He wanted ot protect the environment, endangered species, clean up trash and helped humans make peaceful their world, He called a meeting and myself, my friends Cary, Spike, Chip, Miko, Jack, Raf, Russell, Denny, Cody and his family, Kicker, Misha, Alexis Carlos and Rad honoured to attend and were started to organise a huge clean-up of the great Pacific garbage patch and pother hotspots.

 

 

 

15/5/20

 

A small Autobot femme, Sharli helped end the war, gaining respect from both sides.  After one battle, she was wounded and Soundwave took her back to Iacon and Ratchet repaired her.  Megatron liked her a great deal, though he was committed to his cause; he’d now found a chaotic universe which needed control; a novel experience for the Decepticons to be the good guys.  Ratchet helped repair some Transformers,

 

 

 

 

22/5/20

 

I was terrified, being chased by Decepticons.  I had no idea they were just having fun [for them...] Optimus came to my aid and roused them and they hung their heads, more scared of him than Megatron, even though they knew he’d not kill them and the Autobots and Decepticons came to a mutual agreement to end the war.

 

 

22/5/20

 

I was terrified, being chased by Decepticons.  I had no idea they were just having fun [for them...] Optimus came to my aid and roused them and they hung their heads, more scared of him than Megatron, even though they knew he’d not kill them and the Autobots and Decepticons came to a mutual agreement to end the war.

 

 

 

23/6/20 - This dream came in two parts. It’s rare I wake up, go back to sleep and the dream continues.

 

Carly was compelled to go to Cybertron though the space bridge, hearing Shockwave had caught a debilitating virus. For some reason he wanted to help him and not only so the virus cauld not spread. He pointed his gun at her and was perplexed at her wanting to help. Being the intellectual that he was, he got the fact she was genuine and let her into his control room.  Together they worked on a cure, saving him and anyone who could have gotten infected, the virus created by a vengeful cyborg Dr. Arkeville, alive on a small planet, itching for vengeance. Despite his begging, Shockwave while him in an instant, taking Carly back with him.  The Autobots and Decepticons together worked on a cure.

 

Carly’s act ended the war, The Autobots relived she was all right, shocked she told no one about going to Cybertron and again praised her, a small human ending a war that head raged for nine million years

 

 

[A recurring dream, the ending of the Transformers War]

 

 

 

22/5/20

 

I was terrified, being chased by Decepticons.  I had no idea they were just having fun [for them...] Optimus came to my aid and roused them and they hung their heads, more scared of him than Megatron, even though they knew he’d not kill them and the Autobots and Decepticons came to a mutual agreement to end the war.

 

 

 

11/7/20

 

There were chocolate bars with Starscream and Bumblebee on them, which they thought were cute.  Secretly Megatron was jealous, so were some of the other Decepticons. To appease them the humans made ones with them on them and the Autobots too and Transformers find they kind of liked chocolate, even Megatron!

 

 

 

29/7/20

 

There was an ad on for Transformers depicting fighting and I was sad about the war.  I made the Autobots and Decepticons have peace talks and eventually decided to end the war.  With my empathy, I helped Megatron find a chaotic universe whooh would welcome his and the Decepticons’ control and he’d be the good guy; he rather liked that, so did the Autobots; they’d not have to stop him!

 

 

 

 

8/8/20

 

Megatron captured me, he did not harm me, in fact he was fascinated about how I saw the good in both Autobots and Decepticons and eventually I helped end the war - {Nice recurring dream}

 

 

 

?/8/20

 

There was an alien attack to take over planet Earth. The Autpbpts and Decepticons teamed up. Starscream helped the Autobots due to a change of heart and to spite Megatron and Soundwave, who thwarted his latest attempt to usurp power.

 

 

 

 

18/8/20

Optimus Prime created a liquid plant-based biofuel to save the Earth, Autobots and the Universe. Human cars could use it too.  He converted mining corporations into making this biofuel.  Beachcomber loved it and revitalised the beautiful surrounds of The Golden Lagoon. Tailgate loved the fuel too and finally got human cars were not alive.  Actually, all the Autobots loved it, even the Decepticons got on board, as with t this fuel, they did not have to steal energon anymore and eventually peace came.

 

 

 

21/8/20 - At a neighbour’s house

 

A woman and her son, Gabriel were playing with the Autobots.  She had escaped an abusive husband.  Bumblebee was their friend and Gabriel befriended a Decepticon called Flywheels. Flywheels decided to leave the war and become neutral as he didn’t want to harm his new human friend or the Autobots. Megatron tolerated his desertion, as he did not defect.  Gabriel loved playing with Bumblebee and Flywheels and they loved it too!  His mother found a man who respected her, becoming a friend of the Autobots.

 

 

 

29/8/20 - at a neighbour’s house

 

A tiny Decepticon came to spy on the Bots.  He was terrified and caught. Optimus Prime took pity upon him. He was astounded and joined the Autobots.  Bumblebee and the mini con became best friends. The Mini con was called Flywheels, different form the Flywheels above. They loved exploring.  Megatron thought he’s been destroyed, as they kept Flywheels well hidden.

 

 

13/9/20

 

Skywarp was captures, messing up the Decepticons’ plans.  He got in trouble, but not destroyed. Megatron was impressed that he did not beg and decided not to blast him, but confined him to quarters for 2 weeks, no flying.  The Autobots saved the Earth.

 

 

 

 

15/10/20

 

The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting and decimating the area, until Optimus stopped them.  I began helping repair Autobots and Decepticons alike. Megatron was impressed a human was helping repair Decepticons.   We met with Frank Welker and Peter Cullen and even Megatron was star struck!  I told Megatron he was like one of my cranky uncles and he was heartened.  Soon after, the war ended.

 

 

 

 

17/10/20

 

Sky Thunder was a Decepticon terrified if human germs.  He knew he could not get sick, but they icked him.  He did not mind humans, only the microbes.  A Chip him straight that most were beneficial and Sky Thunder then became fascinated and started studying them.  He left the war to continue his studies and became neutral and one of the bets botanists, working alongside human colleagues and he was heartened that he was welcomed.

 

 

 

26/10/20

 

Soundwave found some old style 1980s photos, taken by humans and the and became nostalgic.  He showed Megatron the photo and smiled, reminiscing.  However it happened the war soon ended.

 

 

6/11/20

Soundwave came to my house and was heartened that I had plush transforming Soundwave and Megatron dolls, which I loved and an Optimus Prime one; he wasn’t too fussed about that.  He was heartened that I wanted peace between the Autobots and Decepticons, which in the next few months, because of me and Soundwave’s willingness to help end the war, eventuated. The Autobots and Decepticons, although very different went their separate ways and Megatron went to control a universe that needed control; he was in his element and he left this free Universe alone. Optimus Prime and the Autbots were every impressed and realised three was a place in the Ultra Universe for all. [Recurring dream, this.]

 

 

 

14/11/20

 

Optimus Prime was hungry and drank form energon and also some molten platinum, which he loved.  He was having nightly cravings ...

 

 

 

11/1/20

 

I had a Transformers stationery set and I lost the lids for the texta markers and was stressed as to where I put them. Jane, one of the Vampiresses form Twilight wanted to draw, so we had to get Edward to help me find the texta lids; he could read my mind as to where they were, but as their whereabouts was not at the foremost of my mind, we had to get Aro and I found them in the second drawer and Jane was happy as she could draw now because we found the lids so the textas would not dry out,  Jane was becoming a good artist. The Cullens and the Volturi sorted out their differences.

 

 

 

1/1/21 – Happy New Year!

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, He-Man, She-Ra, Sailor Moon, Star Wars, various Star Treks and more.

 

 

20/1/21

Bumblebee and Scrounge had escaped the Decepticons.  As did Wheeljack, Brawn, Windcharger and Trailbreaker. They split up and sped away.   Wind Swiper and Havoc, two female Decepticons pursuit Scrounge.  Wind Swiper, a few cogs short of transformation, cackled as she fired.

            “Wind Swiper, you crazy minx!” Havoc called, excitedly.

            “I’ve almost got him!”

The girls spoke in German accents.  Optimus Prime seemed to come out of nowhere, fortunately spoiling the evil femmes’ pursuits, saving Scrounge, eternally grateful.  He blasted warning shots as the ladies and warned the, to pick on someone their own size.   Scared, they sped off, proverbial tails between their legs.  The Autobots all met up at Iacon for a reunion.

 

 

28/1/21

 

I got a Spike toy and a G1 Jetfire {Skyfire} toy to replace my one that was damaged.  I was very excited.

 

 

 

29/1/21 -- Two TF toy dreams in as many nights!

 

 

At the library where I was sorting the books and the toys, I got an Optimus Prime toy where he’s holding his thumbs up and a G1 Transformers the Movie Brawn toy - BRAWN LIVES!

 

 

 

1/1/21

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, Star Wars and various Star Treks and more.

 

 

 

14/2/21 - Happy Valentine’s Day

 

Starscream and Bruticus were helping me navigate a desert. They were being friendly too as they wanted out and could not transform or fly and we could not make contact with our fellows. Together we helped each other.   We found our way it and Starscream and Bruticus contacted the Deceptions who came and rescued them and the Autobots came and rescued me. A peaceful exchange.

 

 

 

 

 

24/3/21

 

 

I had some discs with pictures of Optimus Prime on them and some Optimus Prime stickers.   We got together for a party with all of the Autobots, including the Dinobots and had a great time.  Even the Decepticons left us in peace!

 

 

 

2/4/21

 

The Transformers had a special camouflage technology which could make them blend in with their surroundings.  The Autoboots destroyed it in the end as the Decepticons had stolen it and it had become dangerous.   I had a Trailbreaker pen and I was joking around with my friends, the Autobots.  There was a new Autobot called Firestrike who transforms into an F18-A Hornet.

 

 

 

3/4/21

 

I was filing my Transformers fanfictions, some paper and some on computer.    Optimus Prime saw the ones I wrote about him and unbeknownst to me, out of curiosity, not malevolence, Soundwave was monitoring my computer reading the fics, to see if they would get the drop on the Autobots and became heartened, almost cried Transformers cyber tears of the positive fics I had written about him and that I wasn’t dissing the Decepticons.

 

 

 

14/4/21

 

I dd some transformers art that helped the Autobots and Decepticons end the war.  I had made the Autobot and Decepticon symbol like a yin yang - that was the idea - peace.

 

 

17/4/21

 

Optimus prime tried his hand at cooking pancakes in the kitchen he’d had installed in Autobot Headquarters for the Autobots’ human friends and allies and he was quite good - they were delicious and gluten-free!

 

Galvatron had come back, emerged from Megatron and Megatron fought inside to regain control and with the help of his troops and the Autobots, he managed to and they rid Unicron’s influence from him forever and much to his chargin he was grateful to his enemies and vowed to return the favour and he did a few years later, saving Optimus Prime’s life. The Autobot leader was beyond astounded and astounded grateful and respected that Megatron kept his word.  The beginning of peace.

 

We all watched the sparkly Twilight saga, one of my favourites and Breaking dawn was truer to the book.   Then we watched the entire magical Harry Potter saga, another of my faves; the Transformers found it interesting.

 

 

 

23/4/21

 

The Autobots and Decepticons agreed to a truce for the humans to film a documentary about the Transformers, on the proviso it didn’t portray the Decepticons as the ‘bad guys.’ They were pleasantly surprise the documentary was neutral.  It was watched worldwide.

 

 

 

24/4/21

 

I was swinging in a park and Optimus Prime parked on the road parallel watched me, loving the therapeutic movements of my swinging back and forth and watched me with much love and adoration and I looked at my Transformers love as I swung. When I’d finished, I got my unicorn-coloured pastel bag, my book Optimus Prime had written about the Transformers and their war and he drove me home to Autobot Headquarters.

 

 

 

12/5/21

 

The lawnmower man had accidentally gone over my warpath.   I rescued Starscream and Ironhide, but cried for my Warpath.  I later got another Warpath and played with my Transformers.  I was 13 in this dream, when I first got into Transformers.

 

 

 

7/5/21

 

When Starscream was banished, he met a young homeless woman and they fell in love.  With her permission, he transferred her consciousness into a slender robot body that he’d created for her so they could be together forever.

 

FIC PLANNED. Don’t ask me when, sorry.

 

 

18/5/21

 

In this dream, I printed out a script for a new Transformers movie, better than the original or the newer ones and it was made.

 

 

21/5/21

 

Octane who had defected to the Autobots in this dream came back to Decepticon Headquarters.  Cyclonus and Scourge accosted him.  He greeted them cheerily and managed to convince them that his defection was bogus.  He got them to unscrew some compartments in the floor and retrieved some cells which could be used as a weapon against the Autobots.  Cyclonus basted Octane before he got away, but wounded, Octane still managed to escape and give the cells to Optimus Prime, his new leader.

 

 

21/5/21 – Two TF dreams in one night – Woo Hoo!

 

I saw them advertising this cute robot toy on TV.  I was sure it was not a Transformer. They revealed its head and I was right. It was a Fisher Price toy.  I thought it was cute though and played with my Transformers.

 

 

27/5/21

 

I was pointing out the mistakes in the Transformers colouring and sticker book ‘Return to Cybertron.’  There were two incidents were Optimus Prime has a Decepticon insignia and on the last page Soundwave is with the Autobots!  Silly animators and writers!  {By the way, this dream is true}

 

 

28/5/21

 

 

Tailgate and Breakdown had made friends.  Breakdown decided to desert the Decepticons, but not before he constructed a replacement to form Menasor, called Swift.  This satisfied Megatron as he knew Breakdown was not suited to the war and he was also satisfied that even though Breakdown was friend his an Autobot he had not become a traitor and defected.  He had just deserted.

 

 

 

7/6/21

 

 

I photocopied a nice article I wrote about Optimus Prime at work.  It was published in a magazine.  Optimus loved it; we were deeply in love.  He gave me a job at Autobot Headquarters, as a liaison to fellow humans. Paid to do what I loved!

 

 

 

10/6/21

 

Bumblebee’s girlfriend, Dodge was jealous of his human friend, Galiana.  Bumblebee was angry. He loved Dodge and he was upset with her for mot trusting him.  They made up and Dodge stopped being jealous. Galiana and Bumblebee had a beautiful friendship, but Dodge was Bumblebee’s love.

 

 

11/6/21

 

A boy said Power Rangers were better than Transformers.  I wholeheartedly disagreed.  At least the Transformers could do more convincing kung fu

 

 

11/6/21 – Two Transformers dreams in one night – woo hoo!

 

Megatron was proud of me, making a decision to become neutral. I was human in this dream and that I did not judge the Decepticons or Autobots.

 

 

18/6/21

 

Octane, now an Autobot in this dream, was helping the Femmes secure some energon.  He was relieved that Moonracer was just friends with Powerglide, as he had fallen in love with her and they became a couple.

 

 

23/7/21

 

I was Optimus Prime’s daughter and we had a company selling things.  A customer was rude to me and when she discovered who my father was, she was polite as she respected Optimus.  I was mad she didn’t respect me for me, but she mellowed.  I helped dad in our company and at the end of the day, he gave me a hug.

 

 

 

26/7/21

 

Bumblebee had been turned into a Decepticon by Megatron.   He managed to revert to his original programming, as he loved his friends so much. He had to pretend to be a Decepticon to keep the peace.  He called Ratchet “Rat shit” and later apologised when he came back to the Autobots when it was safe and was forgiven.

 

 

 

?/7/21

 

Megatron thought it a curiosity why humans wear clothes when it was hot.   He decided to study humans, even though he only had respect for intelligent ones, he found them a curious species.  He also had respect for the bolder members of the species.

 

Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus were also researching humans, on how to better protect them.

 

 

21/7/21

 

Brent Spiner, who plays Data, Lore and Dr Noonian Soong in Star Trek: The Next Generation decided to get creative in a different way and make clothes.  He made some Transformers clothes and sneakers.

 

 

 

15/6/21

 

I was sorting out my Transformers toys.   I also got am action figure of Qui-Gon Jinn when he was a cadet, a Padawan at the Jedi Temple.

 

 

 

20/7/21

 

A cute, curly, fluffy brown puppy found its way into Autobot headquarters.  Carly, Spike, Sparkplug and Chip and the Autobots played with it and Optimus Prime bought it as the Autobot’s pet and mascot.  It had come from a caring breeder.

 

 

 

20/7/21 - Two Transformers dreams in one night, woo hoo!

 

Eliminator found out his younger brother, Jard, who he thought was dead, was Lord High Command, remodeled.  He also found out when he was younger, his brother had an Autobot best friend who was the only one who knew his secret and was sworn to secrecy.  Jard did not want anyone to know in fear of not been taken seriously, but he had earned the Decepticons’ respect on Planet Decepticon.

 

{Eliminator and Jard/Lord High Command or LHC are original characters created by me.}  Click here for a story about them, including profiles.  No pix as yet, sorry. Don’t ask me when, eep!

 

 

 

 

25/7/21

 

Shaan, Thundercracker’s older sister, a character I created, went flying with her brother and gave him a pep talk.  Eventually both of them became neutral, wanting nothing to do with the war.

 

 

You can find Shaan’s profile and pic here   -- Shaan is the second one

 

 

 

17/8/21

At a party, my bestie handed me a hand-held karaoke machine which lit up and blew bubbles as you pressed it and sang.  I was delighted to find it had Stan Bush’s The Touch and Dare from the original Transformers: The Movie in 1986. Terrible movie as it killed or changed most of my faves. Great songs.

 

 

 

18/8/21 - Two TF dreams in one night, woo hoo!

 

I was ecstatic when Marvel contacted me and asked me if I wanted to update the Transformers Universe.  The answer was an astounding “YES!!”  And I got paid for ding what I loved and had a great time doing it.

 

 

 

21/8/21

 

I was looking at my collection of Transformers and pirate toys ad stickers. I was playing with my Transformers. Prime monitored me.  Bumblebee was inside my house.  Laserbeak, spying reported back to Megatron with his findings and Megatron hollered with how well I did his voice!

 

 

 

3/9/21

I was telling Transformers storied I’d written to my Autobot friends.  Unaware Decepticon spies were about, heartened that I did not portray the Decepticons in a bad light.  Megatron was in fact surprised with how well I had characterised him.  Starscream asked if he really was that annoying.  Megatron just gave him a look.

 

 

 

16/9/21

 

Megatron and Optimus Prime were discussing their lived before they met.  This was after the Autobots and Decepticons signed a peace treaty.  Optimus was surprised at Megaron’s humble beginnings, he was around 6 million years older than the Autobot leader.  Eventually the Autobots and Decepticons set aside their differences and discovered they could co-exist peacefully.  The Decepticons were astounded that the humans even gave them energon, now that they didn’t steal it anymore.  Eventually, the Decepticons went to an event horizon universe, controlled by the worst evils, killed that evil and freed it and became herpes; a novel experience for them.

 

 

 

18/9/21

 

I was painting watercolours of the Autobots and Decepticons.  I began with Ratchet, Bumblebee and Optimus and the first Decepticon I painted was Starscream.  Laserbeak was spying on us at the time and reported back. The Decepticons, especially Starscream were heartened they I painted them accurately and it led to an everlasting peace treaty.  {Recurring dream, this}

 

 

 

19/9/21 - AHAR YER SCURVY DAWGS!! LAND HO!! Happy ‘Talk Like A Pirate Day!’

An alien race was hell-bent on destroying all Transformers.  They wanted to take overt the Universe and considered the Decepticons rivals ad the Autobots threats. They considrered threatening pests.   The Autobots and the Deceptuicons teamed up to earddicate these noxious aliens as even the Decepticons had more compassion than them.  They succesded and the galaxt was saved and peace treary signed with the Autobots and Decepticons {Peace between the factions is a recurring dream}

 

 

21/9/21 - Happy Spring Equinox {Ostara} for those in the Southern Hemisphere and happy {Mabon} Autumn Equinox for those in the Northern.

 

I had a poster and toy of Jazz and Prowl and I showed him and he liked them.   I began to play with Jazz and prowl, they being careful to curb their strength playing with a human.

 

 

 

24/9/21

 

Starscream went to a planet of human-sized biological people and they loved him and declared him their leader.   He was sorry to leave Earth, Cybertron and the Deceptions, that which he’s known all his life but he loved his subjects.  Megatron, the Decepticons and the Autobots visited.  Megaron happy Starscream got to become a leader and was in no further danger of him taking over and the Autobots happy he was a governor not a dictator.  Starscream even taught fire safety to the baby dragons on the planet. All’s well that ends well.

 

 

3/10/21

 

I went as Bumblebee from the new movies to a Transformers convention and had a great time!

 

 

 

5/10/21

 

A mum bought a boxed bootleg Optimus Prime that I put on eBay for $5. For his birthday.  Her son loved it and cried he was so happy.  Later, the mother saves up and got the 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime for him for Xmas.

 

 

 

 

?/10/21

 

There was a clone of Starscream creating havoc.  At first, Starscream oved his clone, but then it got too much and was making him more and more unpopular and this clone wanted to take over and Starscream felt threatened.  He destroyed the clone with Rumble’s help.  This was near Stonehenge in England.  I aligned myself with the energy of the stones. The Autobots were there to protect the stones, though Starscream promised he would not destroy the sacred monument and all went back to normal.

 

 

 

 

19/10/21 - My birthday!

 

The Decepticons had a room full of electronics and papers.  It was a frightful mess and they decided Starscream must be working three.  They daren’t move anything as he’d get soooo mad! He knew just where everything was.  He was working on a machine to conserve energon.

 

 

 

23/10/21

 

I was reading Transformers fanfic I had written aloud to my Autobot friends.  Laserbeak was spying and when he reported back, the Decepticons were heartened that I did not portray them as evil, rather just as passionate about their cause as the Autobots are about theirs.

 

 

29/10/21

 

I had great fun putting together a Transformers fanzine with both Autobot and Decepticon orientated stories and the Autobots and Decepticons loved it and eventually found peace.  {Nice recurring dream.}

 

 

 

19/11/21

Megatron fought and utterly destroyed Galvatron.  As Galvatron was inside him, it was a mind battle before a physical one.  Even the Autobots and Starscream were rooting for Megatron.

 

 

24/11/21

 

There was a school for Transformers called BotCon School. There were special classes for humans too.  I went to the school.  We learned all about Transformers, both factions.  The school was unbiased.

 

 

24/11/21 - Two TF dreams in one nite, woo hoo!  J

 

I chose to become neutral as I loved both Autobots and Decepticons, as a human and learning from both of them.  Even Megaron helped me when I was in a pickle, almost falling off a small cliff.  Optimus was heartened.  This eventually led to peace.

 

 

5/12/21

 

I was given the honour of visiting Cybertron for the first time.  We watched Transformers episodes.  There was one where the Autobots went into a cave on Earth somewhere in South America. There was a statue of a Transformer and one of Darth Vader and R2-D2 from Star Wars. There was also a Mayan totem pole made out of stone.  The Decepticons had trapped them there and eventually Bumblebee was able to escape and bring back reinforcements. The spirit of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn helped too.

 

 

 

10/1/22 - Happy Birthday Don {my first Stepdad - RIP}

 

Megatron took an interest in human society, begrudgingly admiring us and our resolve.  Turned out the Autobots and Decepticons both wanted freedom, just saw it differently.   Optimus Prime helped Megatron find a chaotic universe that needed control and there he and the Decepticons were heralded as heroes; a novel experience {a recurring dream, this}

 

 

 

14/1/22

 

Newer movies dream - Optimus Prime discovered Cybertron was still alive and went to find it and when he did, he and the Autobots teamed up with the Decepticons to rebuild.

 

 

21/1/22

The Decepticons teamed up with the Autobots and Starscream was nimble and quick, narrowly avoiding destruction and saving the day.  There was a peace treaty after that.

 

 

25/1/22

 

Rescue Bots dream.   The Rescue Bots were rescuing dinosaurs that came from Dinobot Island and some dragoons that came from a fantasy land.  The sent the dinosaurs and dragons back to their respective lands.

 

 

 

27/1/22

 

I was writing about Transformers in my memoirs.  Both shedding light on the Autobots and Decepticons and even the Decepticons read it and were impressed that I did not vilify them.

 

 

 

27/1/22 - Two TF dreams in one night - woo hoo!!

 

Soundwave rescued a cheetah and kept her for a while as a pet, then set her free, sensing that she loved him, but wanted to stay wild.

 

 

 

2/2/22 - Happy Imbolc/Lammas

 

At Autobot HQ, we were taking about Megatron and Soundwave’s funny laughs.  Optimus Prime laughed himself. 

 

Bumblebee was later captures, then rescued and I was grateful.  Although I did not hat ethe Decepticons, Bumblebee was my friend.

 

 

 

 

 

25/2/22

 

Seawave watched an Autobot and a Decepticon, transformed into boats chasing each other.  She chose to help the Decepticon as he was injured. The Autobot thought she wa a Decepticon.  She said she was neutral and help those in need. She later became a trusted friend.

 

 

10/3/22

 

I had a gluten-free and naturally sweetened {no sugra} Transformers breakfast cereal and Optimus Prime and Megatron were fighting, until they exhausted one and other and decided at long last, to ed the war.  They signed a treaty and shook on it and both honoured it.

 

 

16/3/22

 

Optimus Prime started collecting some Transformers action figures and figures.  So did Megatron.  When no one was looking, they played with them, though everyone knew!

 

 

 

5/4/22

 

I was scanning in 30 years of Transformers stuff to put on my webpage.   Both Autobots and Decepticons were inpressed with it.

 

 

9/4/22

 

I was sorting my Transformers things, books, papers and toys and Bumblebee helped.

 

 

 

18/4/22

 

I sent a girlfriend heaps of TF stuff I had made and official stuff as she wanted to get into it, a little late in 2022, but her a fan’s a fan!  And she loved it!  And like me, loved the original more.

 

 

 

26/4/22

 

Unicron had returned to wreak vengeance upon the Transformers, Cybertron and Earth.  The Autobots and Decepticons teamed up to stop and destroy him. Megatron had found the Deception Creation Matrix and used that to destroy the Chaos Bringer.

 

 

 

5/5/22

 

I went on an adventure with both Runamuck and Runabout.  Even though they were Decepticons, they weren’t evil and were my friends.

 

 

 

13/5/22

 

My TF friends and I were listening to a Stan Bush convert and I told him he was one of my favourite singers and he felt flattered.

 

 

 

28/5/22

 

There was a 11-year-old boy who saw the newer Transformers movies.  His older brother found out and promised not to tell their parents who had forbidden the younger boy see them until he was older.  He told his brother he preferred the original series anyway.

 

 

 

21/5/22

 

I was looking for my Transformers notepad to write notes for a Transformers story.  Bumblebee helped me find it.  It had him, Optimus, Ratchet, Jazz and Ironhide on the cover.   I wrote my notes, then my story.  Even the Decepticons read it, impressed that even though I portrayed then as antagonists, but not as bad guys. {recurring dream}

 

 

 

7/6/22

 

 Optimus Prime was helping the humans and when he was in jeopardy, in turn, the humans helped him.

 

 

 

8/6/22

 

I cosplayed Optimus Prime and Megatron.   The Autobots were perturbed at how well I played Megatron.  Megatron, who saw by way of Laserbeak spying was impressed!  The Autobots love dhow I played Optimus.

 

 

 

11/6/22

I had two Transformers lunchboxes.  A yellow one with the newer movie Bumblebee and an orange yellow one with silver trimmings with G1 Wheeljack.

 

 

 

16/6/22

I ordered some new Transformers in the mail and was excited when they came in the mail.

 

 

17/6/22 – Tf dream the night after!

Ultra Magnus made two new human friends, a brother and a sister and spent a great deal of his time with them.

 

 

18/6/22 – And again!

Some Autobot cars escaped their Decepticon pursuers and made it back, with minor scathing, relieved to Autobot Headquarters

 

 

26/6/22

Prowl had lent his likeness to a healthy energy drink company and a large number of the profits went to aid the homeless.

 

 

2/7/22

I got some Transformers toys and Slingshot took me for a joyride in Harrier form.

 

 

4/7/22

Thundercracker took me for a ride, being neutral now and not part the war, as he was tired of fighting.

 

 

19/7/22

Bumblebee and Megatron got into a skirmish, the little Autobot held his own.  Megatron said he was impressed with the fight. Soundwave stood by.

            “Only you would be inpressed with fighting and devastation, Megatron,” Bumblebee said.

            Megatron lowered his canon and the two left with a newfound respect for one and other.

 

9/8/22

 

Bumblebee was given the power to kill Decepticons instantly.  To their relief, he chose not to use it and gave it back to the Universe.  Later, a peace treaty was signed.

 

12/9/22

 

I went to a Transformers convention and bought a G1 Soundwave and Optimus Prime, Both MIB and a Qui-Gon Jinn doll.  Frank Welker, Peter Cullen and Liam Neeson were at the dinner and guests as there was a Star Wars convention next door, which I went to also.

 

 

12/9/22 – Two TF dreams in one night – woo hoo!

 

There was a new CGI Transformers movie out, looking like the G1 characters.  The Autobots and Decepticons teamed up against a common for, much like Unicron and signed a peace treaty in the end {if you have been reading my dreams, you will know that peace between the Autobots and Decepticons is a recurring theme}

 

22/7/22

 

I found some Transformers toys that were damaged and helped the Autobots fix them, even the Decepticons ones which I gave to the Decepticons and we had another peace treaty! {A nice recurring dream}

 

 

12/9/22

 

I went to a Transformers convention and bought a G1 Soundwave and Optimus Prime, Both MIB and a Qui-Gon Jinn doll.  Frank Welker, Peter Cullen and Liam Neeson were at the dinner and guests as there was a Star Wars convention next door, which I went to also.

 

 

 

 

2/10/22

 

Rumble and Frenzy made friends with some cool humans, much to Megatron’s chagrin, but he turned a blind eye, as it did not interfere with their duties

 

 

 

12/10/22

 

Soundwave was wounded in battle badly.  He tackled Thundercracker and Skywarp through the intricate repairs he needed that were too severe for his internal repair system and they managed to do it, much to Soundwave and Megatron’s relief.

 

 

 

12/10/22 – 2 TF dreams in one night, Yee haw!

 

I was cosplaying Starscream well and the Autobots thought iot was uncanny,  Then I cos played Bumblebee just as well and told them I am a method actress!

 

 

9/11/22

 

Alpha Trion was teaching the wisdom of the ages, including his own to younger generations of Autobots.  Through his mouthplate, Optimus Prime smiled, proud of his father passing on that sacred knowledge and wisdom to younger generations.

 

 

 

 

15/12/22

 

When Megatron was wounded, Starscream took over and proclaimed himself as the new leader of the Decepticons.  Megatron made Starscream clean up the mess he made, including amongst the Autobots.

            “And if I refuse?” Starscream said, defiantly.

            Megatron raised his fusion canon.

            “I’m going! I’m going!” Starscream wailed. He ran, transformed in midair and blasted off.

 

 

 

 

25/12/22 – Merry Xmas!

 

 

Elita One was a great singer and gave a concert at Autobot Headquarters.  Laserbeak was spying on the Autobots at the time and broadcasted it back to Decepticon Headquarters.  Even Megatron begrudgingly admitted Elita was good!

 

 

 

13/2/23

 

Megatron and the Decepticons were drunk on Energon again.  We saw, thought it hilarious and chose not to begin a skirmish, a warm moment.

 

 

 

3/3/23

 

Starscream was doing his own aerial Terpsichore in the sky to the Red Dwarf theme song.

 

 

 

 

10/4/23

 

The Autobots found new members and let them lie in the energon beds.

 

Megatron wanted to destroy them all.

 

Bumblebee raised the alarm that saved them and risked his life to do so.  They repaired some that had been damaged.

 

Megatron found new recruits also and was protective of them.  Eventually the new recruits of both factions became friends and the war ended.

 

 

 

 

24/4/23

 

I was sorting out my Transformers toys and paper memorabilia.  Both Autobots and Decepticons were impressed with what I had and what I kept from the ‘80s

 

 

 

 

7/5/23

 

I was at a Transformers convention, buying Generation 1 merchandise and toys.   The Autobots and Decepticons had promised to behave and shrink themselves to get into the building and we all had a great time.

 

 

 

14/5/23

 

 

Megatron tried to blast a human investigator investigating Decepticon fraud, but the man escaped and blew the fraud wide open, becoming a friend to the Autobots.

 

 

 

 

 

1/6/23

 

Kickback decided to learn to mediate and although he was jeered by his fellow Insecticons and Decepticons.

            “You shouldn’t knock it … knock it…” he playfully jibed at Shrapnel, who laughed and didn’t admit how much he liked meditation too!

 

 

 

13/6/23

 

 

The Autobots had already transferred their lost records in the astroid to a secret location on Cybertron and on their headquarters on Earth as a back up and employed created two femme librarians.  The Decepticons thought they were a pushover until they went bad ass ballistic to protect the library and the Decepticons never tried that again!

 

 

 

14/6/23 -- A TF dream the very next night, woo hoo!

 

Robo Dog and also K9 from Doctor Who joined the Autobots and became their best friend.

 

 

 

16/6/23

 

Caliburst had had enough of Decepticon tyranny and joined the Autobots.  He proved his worth by risking his life to save Bumblebee.  Megatron considered hin a treator as he gave the insigna back.  To his credit, Caliburst did not cower and told Megatron tyranny was not what he signed up for and he may have had his problems, but wasn’t going to take them out on others and was welcomes amongst the Autobots.

 

 

 

15/6/23

 

Ultra Magnus and Rodimus called Galvatron’s bluff on the ‘ultimate’ weapon – Galvatron, called out, threw the ‘weapon’ down in disgust and blasted it.

            “You tried to use fear to control us,” Rodimus said, evenly.

            Galvatron glared, then snarled at him, leaving with his Decepticons.

            Rodimus shook hands with Ultra Magnus, relieved there weas no incredibly destructive weapon and they left for Autobot HQ with their friends.

 

 

 

3/7/23

 

Olivander from Harry Potter made some metallic, robot wands for the Transformers.  Bumblebee helped Optimus Prime from being cursed by Megatron.

 

 

 

16/7/23

 

I was filing form Transformers papers, paper merchandise, Transformers boxes and fanfics.  Even the Decepticons were impressed with my filing skills!! :D

 

 

 

19/7/23

 

The Autobots had gotten shrunk by the Decepticons and trapped in a house.  I used a device stolen from the Decepticons to return them to their usual size to protect them.

 

 

 

21/7/23

 

Fred from Harry Potter bought a bunch of Transformers toys and gave them to the Autobots.

 

 

 

26/7/23

 

I was relaxing in a Transformers G1 beanbas, watching G1 episodes.  Bliss!  :)

 

 

 

3/7/23

 

Starscream tried to take over the Decepticons … again … and Megatron came back, Starscream begged and Megatron called him an ‘Earth Germ’ to rile him, then they fought and n the end, ended up laughing … And Starscream got off yet again :)

 

 

 

5/9/23

 

As an adult, I was re-watching all my old favourite pre TFTM episodes and having a grand old time, reminiscing retro greats such as She-Ra ~ Princess of Power and Knight Rider.

 

 

24/9/23

 

I was writing Transformers fanfic and playing with my toys and even the Deceptions were impressed that while I portrayed them as the protagonists, respectfully, I didn’t portray them as evil.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More dreams as I have them ...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Transformers Page