TRANSFORMERS DREAMS [Page 2]

 

Dreams from 1992  – 1995

 

Please do not archive

 

[Link to the fiirst page of my TF dreams with discliamiers]

 

 

2/1/92 – in Europe - the first dream of this year.   "THE BIRDS" scenario dream

 

Primus faced Optimus Prime with a challenge - a quest, through a holodeck like scenario.  Entitled "The Birds.," scenario was a forest with trees much larger than Transformers, a particularly difficult and perilous obstacle course.  With Optimus was Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Prowl, Inferno, Perceptor, Ironhide, Blue Streak and also Soundwave.  Megatron had sent him to kill Optimus Prime. Soundwave had failed and got himself trapped in the scenario with the Autobots. Optimus Prime appeared to ignore why Soundwave was here – The Autobot Leader was determined to get everyone out of this death trap , together and alive. They started their Trek, being aware at every step.

  "Watch yourselves," warned Optimus, and they continued to walk.

 

The group were attacked by large birds, capable of ripping metal skin, almost impossible to fight off. They almost killed Bumblebee, but Optimus saved him. Optimus blasted one of the birds with his rifle and killed one of the ferocious creatures, as did Soundwave.  He grabbed one by its wing, slammed it to he ground and blasted it.  The birds failed their assault and retracted.

 

The Autobots and Soundwave walked on past many bushes and tall large trees. The black birds circled overhead. The nine Transformers kept a close watch on them and a careful lookout, as Optimus lead the way. Optimus was determined to overcome the challenge and get to the exit with everyone in tact, but he was not in the best of moods. In fact he wasn't in a good mood at all.

  "'F' this ... 'F' that... "

 

The trees attacked the Transformers, wrapping their branches and long green snakelike tentacles around them, cutting into their skin.  They all escaped with difficulty, except Bumblebee, trapped badly, bleeding and being pulled into the ground. He screamed for help. Optimus Prime felt angry, but he didn't know why. He rushed to Bumblebee's aid and ripped the tentacles off him, saving his life. Bumblebee was grateful. Optimus was glad had saved his valued friend, but for some reason, he still felt angry, and he didn't know why, but felt his anger going. That pleased him. The Transformers pressed on.   At one point they attempted to go through the forest, but were besieged by countless metallic mosquitoes, ticks and other biting insects both airborne and ground crawlers and if that was not enough, excruciatingly painful thorns and stinging plants – there was no way through the forest on either side.

 

Some of the Autobots didn't like Soundwave with them, and the Decepticon felt it, but brushed it off.  The Autobots tolerated his presence as Optimus had said they were all in it together - Soundwave included.

 

They trekked on, overcoming the many dangerous hardships.

Hours later, they were getting tired and the hardships became harder. The trees attacked, roots came up from the ground, metal biting insects, the birds’ assault ... Some Transformers were almost killed.

 

At one point, the hostilities seemed to calmed. Blue Streak looked at the trees and the ground, being alert, but he couldn't see anything hostile. They looked around too.  A wind came up, hard to fight against.

 

The transformers struggled against the wind, thankfully dying down now. They walked on a little way further, hoping hoped the way out would come soon, exhausted and longing for a rest. They were also frightened, even if they did not admit it - all their lives were at stake.

 

Optimus looked ahead to see a large wall with metal rows. Primus had previously told him he had to climb it - alone. It was a very hard climb.  Each step seemed to pull him back.  The rungs were magnetic with extra forces of gravity. The steps hurt his feet, cutting into them and his fingers. His hands and feet began to bleed. The wind had come up again and threatened to push him off, but he was determined to do it - not to fail. He was almost at the top - all the way. He then paused for a short while and carried on. Finally, he reached the apex and breathed a sigh of relief. All that hard work, and finally, he'd done it. Just when he was about to look ahead, a giant gust of wind blew past. Desperately Optimus grabbed the wall, to no avail.  The wind slammed into him and he landed painfully on the hard ground. Optimus let out a frustrated cry.

   "I tried so hard... " he said, sadly. He cried bitter tears, feeling the frustration and the pain. He sat up, then stood up, feeling very angry. He ran to the wall, determined to climb it again as quickly as he could. It didn’t seem so hard this time. He made it to the top, and kept a good grip. He looked up ahead, expecting to see a way out or some clue. Nothing. The "Birds" scenario forest stretched on for as far as he could see.

Many more of the ferocious birds circled the skies – much larger and more violent. Optimus saw other monsters in the distance, tentacles flailed, sharp, vicious teeth gnashed.  He observed the monster’s tentacles wrapping around one of the birds, this one larger than himself.  The monster crushed the gigantic bird, screaming in its tentacles, without effort.  Followed by a sickening crunch as the monster crushed it in its many rows of teeth, swallowed loudly and messily. Finally the monstrous creature let out a satisfied belch as it digested its meal.  Then greedily caught five more of the large birds in it many tentacles, for the main course.  As many birds as it ate, however, more appeared.  The path led right to this hideously obese monster, and Optimus mused, right to its overfed stomach.  The Autobot leader swallowed.  He had no desire to be desert, even less to let his friends or even Soundwave become snacks fo this vile monster and die such a senseless death.  The Autobot Leader became frustrated and confused.

  "Why?" He asked Primus. "Why?!"

 

All were tired and Optimus didn't know how much further they could go on. He looked at the path on the other side of the wall. The trees on this side were wispy and thin.  Optimus thought they may have a chance – then he saw they flailed about like whips – one of the trees cleaved one of the birds clean in two.  Optimus them saw the bird’s bloodied body pulled into what looked like quicksand.  Optimus noted the entire path was quicksand-like. 

He sighed a deep sad sigh. "I am sorry, but there's no way we can possibly go this way," he concluded, logically.  He let out a frustrated cry.  Had they come all this way for nothing? Only to go back?

  "Why?" he asked again.

There was no answer.

 

Soundwave, below, remembered Megatron's orders 'Kill Optimus Prime.  Stop at nothing.' Having second thoughts as Prime had said they were all in this together, however, orders were orders and he felt he had to obey Megatron, after all, Megatron was his best friend - his only friend. Soundwave quickly climbed the wall, using Optimus’ treads, and tried to push the Autobot Leader over to the other side. Optimus swerved and Soundwave fell over the other side. He hit the ground with a painful thud, then the quicksand gave way. Optimus thought for a moment. Should I save Soundwave? After all, he did try to kill me.  The Autobot Leader looked down at him. Soundwave started screaming with pain and flailing about. The quicksand was acidic, Soundwave helplessly being drawn under. The more he fought against it, the more it hurt, and the deeper it sucked him in. Optimus knew he was Soundwave’s only hope.

 I could let him die, thought Optimus. No. I can't. I cannot let anyone die like that - not when I have a chance of saving them - even if they are my enemy.

Optimus Prime jumped down to Soundwave's aid. He landed on a hard part of ground. He reached out to Soundwave, lying on his back, almost completely emerged in the acid-quicksand. Optimus pulled Soundwave over to himself. He sensed Soundwave was in agony and fearful.

  “I will get you out of this,” he promised,” Optimus comforted, then the quicksand started to drag him down as well. Optimus desperately tried to keep both of them above the sand. Soundwave began to lose consciousness. Optimus used all his strength to pull them to the wall. Primus only knew, Optimus thought how he was able to climb the wall again, dragging Soundwave with him. Optimus climbed down the other side, holding the now unconscious Soundwave in his arms.

 

  "Why did you save him?" asked Blue Streak.

  “Yeah, Prime,” Ironhide said.

  "Yes,” Optimus said  “But I said at the beginning, we are all in this together and that includes Soundwave."

  "But he almost killed you!” Ironhide protested, “and the Decepticons wouldn’t’ve lifted a finger to help you in the same situation.”

  "True, but I could not let him die."

Optimus put force on the last six words.

  "Sorry..." mumbled Blue Streak.

Ironhide gave a ‘that’s so you, Optimus,’ smile.

Prime smiled back.  "I understand how you feel, Blue Streak, Ironhide, but you had to be there to see how badly he was suffering."

Optimus patted their shoulders.

 

He looked around, the birds circling, coming closer, the trees restless, and the acid quicksand was begun to seep to this side of the wall.  He sighed, swallowed and turned to the others.  “This scenario has proven too much for us to handle" he confessed. "As determined as we were to overcome it, we could not. Our only choice now, is to go back the way we came. We have failed.“

 

None of the Autobots wanted to hear that, but knew it was the truth. Dejected, they started heading back. To their surprise, the scenery had changed. This was the path they had originally trekked on, but the scenery and obstacles were somehow different.

 

To their relief, not as many things or creatures attacked them and the scenery even looked more pleasant, brighter somehow. The things that did attack were fought off with ease. Optimus Prime carried the unconscious Soundwave, but had to put him down on a few occasions to assist his friends. He then picked the Decepticon up and carried on.

 

Finally, the entrance was in view. They hoped with all their hearts that it was not an illusion or mirage of some sort. They quickened their pace.  They half expected the entrance to disappear or to appear farther off.  To their relief, it stayed put.

 

The entrance lead back into Autobot Headquarters. To everyone’s relief - it was real. But as relieved as they were to be home, they felt dismayed at their failure. Exhausted, Optimus, Soundwave down on the floor, collapsed onto his knees.  "I failed, Primus, " he confessed. "I - We all failed your challenge.   I am sorry."

 

A silence followed before Primus spoke.

  "On the contrary, Optimus Prime," came the voice of the transformers’ God. "You passed. You all passed. "

Optimus was confused. "Passed? But we ... we didn't finish the course – not hardly. We couldn't go on any further.  Soundwave would have died without medical attention and the others may have as well had we continued.  We had to turn around and do back..."

  "Yes, that is true, however, the test, Optimus was about determination and friendship. You certainly showed the utmost determination to complete the quest - in climbing that wall, twice ... and in your overall performance. You showed friendship in helping your friends when they were in need even though you placed your life in danger. Even though you were determined to complete the challenge, you still had time for your friends. If you had abandoned any of them, or pressed forward knowing the perils, you all would have been killed, either torn to pieces by the birds, sliced to pieces by the trees, disintegrated in the acid and if you made it through that, the monster, whose elsaticised tentacles reach for many miles.  You all would have perished.  And you would have most definitely failed.  but did it ever occur to you that I made the course impossible? You and the others were not meant to cross the quicksand.  And you chose to go back, rather than endanger anyone – and on top of that, Optimus, you risked your life to save an enemy who would have killed you.  Soundwave was not a variable I had even considered. In risking your life to save your enemy, you showed tremendous determination, compassion and bravery.  No - you have not failed. You have passed - you all have passed with shining colours.  Many Autobot Leaders have failed that test – You, Prima, Sentinel Prime and your father Alpha Trion, the greatest of the Autobot Leaders are the only four Autobot Leaders to have passed it."

Optimus smiled and sighed with relief.  “Things are not always what they seem are they?”

Primus chucked.  “No, they are not.”

  "Thank you, Primus, " Optimus said, "thank you. "

  “Now get Soundwave to Ratchet for repairs.”

 

Soundwave began to regain consciousness, wondering why he was still alive. He saw Optimus Prime hovering over him.

  "You ... " he said, "you saved me ... But why?"

  "I told you, Soundwave - we were all in it together. "

  "But I almost killed you ... "

 "True, but I couldn't let you die. You were helpless and in excruciating pain. I couldn't let anyone suffer like that, not even an enemy.

  "Thank you."

 

The Transformers pain and weaknesses had begun to ease. Optimus released Soundwave, who thanked him once more and returned to Decepticon Headquarters.  Optimus hoped this turn of events would eventually bring peace.

 

He walked to the energon storage room with his friends. They chilled out on as many energon cubes they could get their hands on, and talked about their experience. Optimus wondered if Soundwave would tell anyone about his.

 

Upon returning to Decepticon headquarters, very late Soundwave was even quieter than usual.  He hoped he would not encounter Megatron.  What would he say?

No one was in sight, even though Transformers did not need to sleep, the place was usually quiet ta this time.  Starscream walked past the door.  Soundwave was relieved when the jet didn’t enter.  However sometime later, the tape deck heard footsteps, quieter than usual, however after millions of years, he had come to know Megatron’s footfalls instantly. He turned to face his friend. 

  “I know you didn’t kill him.”

Soundwave swallowed.  “Megatron, I...”

 Megatron gave a rare friendly smile and took Soundwave’s hand.  “And I know why ...” The Decepticon Leader paused.  “Soundwave, I saw the whole thing ... Primus’ test, you, Optimus ...”

  “But how...”

  “With that.”

Megatron indicated a small device on Soundwave’s shoulder.

  “The spy camera Reflector installed...” the other said. 

  “The we installed to gather information on the Autobots while you were in their headquarters ... And I must admit that I got a lot more than I bargained for.”

Megatron swallowed.  “I thought he’d leave you there.”

  “For a moment, as did I.”

  “The Ironhide’s right ... We wouldn’t’ve lifted a finger to help Prime – or any Autobot for that matter in that situation.”

Soundwave swallowed once more.  “I am sorry, Megatron.  I have failed you.”

  “No, you have not. I learned much about Optimus that I never knew.  I’d always thought his compassion was a façade, that his bravado was a falsity.  As much as I despise to admit I was in error, I must.  He could have let you die; he did not.  And I hate to admit this even more – without his compassion, I would have lost you.”

Soundwave paused for a few moments, then turned to his friend.

  “What does this mean for us, Megatron?”

  “I’m uncertain as to what the future holds, Soundwave, but for now, we owe Optimus Prime a debt of gratitude.”

 

/93?

At night, Megatron was standing in the ocean with three small sharks, one male, two female, either his sisters, friends or daughters.

We were there too, but we had to run away, otherwise the sharks would kill us and Megatron wouldn't let us go into his beach house.

The Autobots discovered that the sharks were dangerous to both the Autobots and Decepticons. Hot Rod saw Megatron in the water with the sharks. He didn't want to kill them, but he had no choice. He blasted the water and the sharks and killed them. Megatron was angry, but also upset. He liked the sharks. He chased Hot Rod and caught him. Hot Rod was frightened and tried to get away, but Megatron held him firmly. He was hurting him. Megatron then dragged Hot Rod into the beach house and locked the door. He then took Hot rod upstairs, tied him to the bed and started to torture him. He was hurting Hot Rod a lot and Hot Rod was frightened. He begged Megatron to stop, but he wouldn't. He tortured Hot Rod more and hurt him. Optimus Prime then came into the room and tried to stop him. He told Megatron why Hot Rod had killed the sharks. Megatron had not known the reason before. He reluctantly let Hot Rod go and threw him to Optimus Prime. Hot Rod was still shaky, but grateful. Optimus comforted him and told Megatron Hot Rod had no choice.

Optimus Prime, Hot Rod, Ironhide, Blue Streak and Megatron were then on a sandstone river bank. We were in the bushes. They had to get across the river, but there were piranha-like fish in there, which could eat Transformers. Megatron was at one end of the bank and Optimus was at the other.

"We should work together" said Optimus Prime.

"Not on your life" scowled Megatron.

And he sat alone.

They were there for quite a while. They then started to get hungry. They had to eat the fish in the water. Optimus didn't want to, because they were living creatures, but he had no choice - he would die if he didn't. Regrettably, he ate the fish. Normally, he wouldn't eat any living creatures. He felt upset about it, but there was nothing he could do.

The same situation occurred again. Optimus felt very upset. He apologised to the fish just before he ate it and wished there was some non living material he could have eaten.

Megatron, on the other hand, had no qualms about eating the fish, in fact, he quite enjoyed it. He turned to Optimus Prime.

"Your pathetic compassion for these creatures is making me sick.... "

Optimus glared at him, but said nothing.

Later, Optimus slipped into the water. We quickly helped him out. He was quite shaken - We were too!

"You should've left him there" snarled Megatron.

Optimus glared at him. "Well, remind us to stay here when the same thing happens to you. "

Megatron smiled sarcastically. "You ate them, Prime. It's only fair... "

"I had no choice!" snapped Optimus, angrily. "I regret it, but ... "

"Save your compassion. It's revolting. "

Optimus calmed down. "Listen, Megatron, we have to work together, otherwise we'll never get out of here. "

After quite a lot of negotiation, Megatron reluctantly agreed.

We began to throw a lot of large rocks into the water to make a little island. The piranha fish tried to get at us. It took us quite a long while. Optimus then leapt onto the small island in the middle with us. The fish were nipping at his feet. Megatron then jumped onto the island and Optimus helped him across. It was scary, but we managed to get across. Megatron was grateful Optimus had helped him, but did not show it. We then went our separate ways.

 

Carly, Spike and I wanted to stop the Transformers war. We worked out a plan. In the room that we were in, there was a picture of Starscream on the beige curtain, which kept blowing out the window. We decided to go to the Decepticons first. Carly brought a large round circle slab to the Decepticons to make a fake weapon. Surprisingly, Megatron agreed to our plan. The Decepticons loaded their weapons with chocolate sauce. They also made a fake missile, then went to battle the Autobots.

"Starscream isn't going to be pleased that he doesn't have a part in this, " Megatron said.

Carly smiled. "Wait and see, Megatron... "

Starscream smiled and Carly briefed him on what he must do.

The Decepticons met the Autobots n the street. The Autobots had all their real weapons, and the battle started. The Decepticons fired their chocolate weapons. The Autobots were confused. The Decepticons brought out their large fake missile. Carly walked inside it, to check if it was really fake. She was satisfied and came out of it again. She then walked to the Autobots.

"It's not fair, " she said. "You've got real weapons and they haven't. "

The Autobots stopped firing at the Decepticons.

Carly knew it was time for Starscream's cue. She only hoped he would perform it. She was frightened as her life was on the line, and she wouldn't have that much longer if Starscream failed. Carly ran as fast as she could onto the read, then 'tripped' over the median strip and fell to the ground, with cars and trucks almost on top of her, then Starscream flew down, transformed and whisked her away, while the lady in the car, just about to run over Carly tried to skid to a halt.

"Did you see that, " Smokescreen asked. "He saved her life. "

I was happy that it had worked and was walking down the footpath with two new kittens. One male, one female. They were in love and rubbing against each other. Very cute. I set them down, let them out of the box and they continued showing their affection. Starscream landed on top of a building with a relieved Carly. He then flew down to the other Decepticons.

The Autobots and Decepticons decided to call a truce and end the war. Megatron shook hands with Optimus Prime.

 

29/9/94

The Autobots were playing. Bumblebee had to hide two light coal like rocks and Optimus Prime had to find them and catch Bumblebee before he got to the top of the street. It was Bumblebee's job to get to the top of the street before Optimus caught him. Bumblebee hid the rocks ad began to walk to the op of the street. He had gone more than halfway when he looked back and saw Optimus had found the two rocks and was running after him. Bumblebee was determined to get to he top before Optimus caught him to prove he could do it. He ran as fast as he could and pushed himself. It was hurting a little, but he just got there and was proud of himself. Optimus was proud of him also. They laughed with each other and Bumblebee was puffed out.

The next part of the dream took place at the top of the street. The place was covered in trees. I was holding onto a piece of rope and flying around with the Decepticon jets. It was fun. Skywarp was taking me around. We were flying about and talking about the last Transformers episode, where the Transformers made peace. They didn't believe I could repeat the episode word for word, but I did, the last words being Optimus’: "Autobots, transform and roll out... " They were surprised none the less and we flew around more.

A voice ordered Skywarp to Transform and he did. Starscream and Thundercracker were also having fun flying around [the jets were smaller here for some reason].

The third part of the dream tool place lower down the street.

A woman was going to the Autobots house at the bottom of the street. [She was actually a Mermaid, but her tail only appeared in water. ] Galvatron saw her and tried to capture her. She was very frightened. A deep voice ordered Galvatron to transform into his cannon mode. Galvatron did so and planted himself on a front patio, pointing his cannon barrel through the fence. The mermaid was terrified. She was very near the Autobots house, but she knew Galvatron was an excellent shot and she wouldn't make it in time. She just stood there. Galvatron adjusted his firing and shot her. It hurt her a lot, but didn't kill her, as he has lowered the beam intensity. Apparently he wanted to hurt her and he wanted a hostage. The woman fell down, but before Galvatron could get her, she had crawled into the Autobots front garden. Galvatron tried to get her. He came in through the gate, but no sooner was he through, then guns started firing at him at full intensity. He fell down on the lawn and the laser/phaser guns still fired at him. The mermaid woman found a gun and fired at him also. Galvatron was in pain, and too injured to move. The Autobots burst out of the house. The guns stopped, and the Autobots began firing at Galvatron. Their intruder system was infallible. Galvatron pleaded them to stop. It was then they realised how much pain he was in and that he was bleeding and totally defenceless. Being Autobots, they felt a little guilty. They sustained his injuries, so he wouldn't die. They gave him back to the Decepticons to take care of him and took the Mermaid woman inside and treated her injuries. She also felt a little guilty about what happened.

A little while later, a Decepticon messenger came to the Autobots, but no sooner had he opened the front gate, the guns that were programmed to fire relentlessly at any Decepticon were firing madly. This little Decepticon was much weaker than Galvatron. He began screaming in pain. The Autobots rushed out, armed, but when they saw the little Decepticon, they decided not to shoot and ordered the guns to stop. They took the little one inside and treated his injuries. They decided to fashion the guns so that they were built with empathic sensors to sense what the Deception wanted, and to fire at them accordingly. Once they were unconscious that was it. No more fighting. They also wanted to know why the little Decepticon had come here. When he awoke, they questioned him. He was quite relieved to find out that he was all right and the Autobots apologised to him and informed him how they were going to reprogram the guns. The little one nodded and said he was a messenger, not a spy or going to attack them. The Autobots felt guilty and apologised again. They had lost a lot of friends to Decepticon guns in this war and they could not afford to lose any more.

"That's okay, " the little one said. "I have come here with word from my superiors that the war is now officially over. "

The Autobots stared at this little Decepticon in utter surprise, but there was something about him which let them know he was telling the truth.

 

4/10/94

Megatron had been watching a few ladies dance and been killing them after the dance if he wasn't impressed. Anyway, it was the last dancers turn. She did her best, used the material curtains to hurl herself around the room as if she was flying and she was very graceful in her flowing white dress and the music she danced to was very fitting. Megatron was bored at first and got his fusion cannon ready to blast her, but there was something different about this one. She wasn't trying to impress him, she was dancing of her own accord and enjoying it, and also giving her best performance. Megatron admired her grace under that stress and she never missed a step. Megatron lowered his fusion cannon and watched her finish her dance. And then something most unexpected happened -- He picked her up and left with her, and fell in love with her.

 

11/10/94

I was driving in a car, along a bridge, but part of the bridge was in the water and I didn't want to get my Optimus Prime toy wet. I had my Optimus Prime toy in my old Blue and Red Soundwave bag. It was okay, though, the bridge came out of the water. The next part of the dream had me and a friend inside a bus, underwater, which was actually Starscream. Optimus Prime came to rescue us. The bus was watertight, and plenty of Oxygen and OP saved us.

The next part of the dream was on another bridge. Motormaster and Megatron had captured me. I still had my Optimus toy in my bag. Motormaster took me underwater. He was watertight too, then he came up onto the bridge again, and Megatron was there, they wanted to lure Optimus to them, using me. But anyway, Optimus saved me and some sort of a peace treaty was signed between the Autobots and Decepticons. Megatron wasn't exactly sure about it, but after all these millions of years of fighting, the war has to end sometime.

 

22/10/94

Strafe was in Paris at night. He had been cornered by two Decepticons who wanted to kill him. He knew if he let them get him at their mercy, there was no way he could escape. They were much stronger then him and they'd kill him painfully. He backed away from them and started climbing up the Eiffel tower. They came after him with grins on their faces. They almost cornered him. One of them approached Strafe. Strafe was frightened, but knew if he let them get hold of him .... He pushed the Decepticon backwards and ran away. The Decepticon knew Strafe was scared and wasn't expecting any resistance. They both went after Strafe, but that element of surprise gave Strafe a chance to escape. He reached the top of the tower. He didn't have very much energy, but the Decepticons were gaining on him. Strafe jumped off the tower and transformed into his jet mode He knew his limited energy wouldn't last. Strafe flew away, but his energy was fading fast. He began to de-ascend. The Decepticons almost grabbed him when he almost touched the ground. Strafe managed to ascend a little, out of their reach. He knew if they grabbed him, he'd be a goner. He began to fly around, away from them, but he knew they would follow him and knew his energy was almost gone. Strafe heard a jet in the distance. This was his chance. The Decepticons almost grabbed him again, but Strafe managed to fly up to the plane, without the pilot seeing. It was a 747 Jumbo. Strafe Transformed into his robot mode, grabbed onto the plane, and hung onto the hull, closing his legs around the tail. It was too fast for the Decepticons to follow and they had no idea where it was going, so they shrugged and gave up.

Strafe hung on for dear life on the plane, as the cold, dark air of night rushed past him. He passed through clouds too.

The plane arrived at LAX [Los Angeles Airport] the next morning. Relieved, Strafe climbed off, shaky at first, and had a few surprised people, including the pilot, asking him if he was all right. They helped Strafe through the airport and with some help, Strafe managed to find a nice, cheap, cosy apartment in LA, which he liked. He also liked the area and decided to make LA his home, to start his new life and he hoped no Decepticons found him.

 

?/11/94

I was in my house, but it was more like and felt more like the house in Tuross. Anyway, me and a friend were sliding from the front of the house to the back. It was really fun, but we had to be careful to stop before w came to the end, because there was a long 180 degree drop. The drop was made of bricks and there was a flat tiled floor there. Anyway, I was sliding and I couldn't stop. I was scared, because I knew it would hurt and be a big shock when I hit bottom. I might even die, so I dropped down the slope. And Megatron was standing there. The drop was as long as he was. He didn't catch me, because he knew that I wouldn't die. I hit bottom, and it hurt a lot. I couldn't get up and stayed lying there, hurt. Megatron picked me up and put me at the top of the slope and told me that he was sorry that he didn't catch me. He hadn't thought it would hurt so much, well, he helped me get rid of he pain and bruises, and he caught me the next time.

 

15/1/95

The Autobots and Decepticons were having a battle. A thunderstorm started, and the lightning was attracted to their metal and went haywire. The TF's couldn't fight in this so they all decided to retreat. [In this dream, Talon and Stalker were both one Decepticon] anyway, he was fighting with a female Autobot. They were both wounded by the lightning and couldn't retreat. They were taken captive by two rather large grey skinned biologics, larger than Transformers. When they had regained enough strength, at first they were grateful to the biologics, a rather plain looking male and female, but the biologics told the two Transformers that they were going to eat them. Talon laughed at that.

"How could you eat us?" he scoffed disdainfully at the biologics.

The male came toward him, opened his chest panel and ripped out some of his circuits and wires. He then put them into his mouth, crunched them up and swallowed.

Talon stared in terror, despite the physical pain he was feeling. The male came toward him again, and placed his hand over Talon's chest. Talon shook his head in fear and in tears. The female Autobot came to him.

"Leave him alone, " she said, pushing at his hand.

The woman biologic motioned for the man to stop.

"It is not time yet. They will both be eaten when it is time, but it is good to teach them who's in charge. "

She glared at the two Transformers.

"We shall have no mercy for you and you will both be eaten. It is only a matter of time and we both cannot wait. "

Despite the anger the female Autobot felt, she also felt scared, both for herself and Talon, even though he was a Decepticon, they were both in this together. She helped Talon to lie down, and checked the damage. He could be repaired, but he was in pain, and still very weak. The Autobot wondered when 'the time' was. And wondered who the hell these biologics were and how they could be so cruel as to want to eat other sentient life forms. All they cared about were their stomachs, not anyone else. She overheard them talking about how they had always wanted to eat Transformers, and now they had their chance, and they talked amongst themselves about 'the time' which the Autobot discovered was a few days from now, then she want back to Talon and knelt down beside him. She would have to help him to escape. He could barely crawl a few centimetres. The biologics often frightened the two Transformers just for the heck of it. Talon was too weak to respond, but was terrified, and the Autobot was also scared.

"What gives you the right to kill" she snapped. "Look at how you've hurt him, " but they didn't care.

The woman biologic smiled. "Don't worry, my dear. Your turn will come and I'm sure you'll taste delicious, " and she licked her lips and rubbed her stomach, which made the Autobot feel quite sick. That was the last place she wanted to be, and the male biologic gave her a nasty grin, which said he was looking forward to devouring her too. The Autobot wished she had her gun to blast them both in the gut, but chose not to give a response, which is what they wanted.

"We are going out now, " the woman said. "After all, we need special supplies to make our ... meal.... tonight"

The Autobot gasped, which was followed by a laugh from the two horrible disgusting biologics. They left and kept the Autobot at bay so she couldn't follow them out. The Autobot waited a while before trying all the doors and windows only to find that they were locked in like a fortress. She knelt down again to Talon who was getting worse, but she found some ointment which eased his pain.

"I'm going to look for a way out. We've gotta find one before they come back, or we're both dead. "

Talon nodded weakly. "Th.... thank you... " He felt grateful, and also surprised that the Autobot had been so concerned about him after he had tackled her on the battlefield. There was no one else to fight, but he had to hand it to her, she wasn't bad. Talon lay there, weak and in pain, hoping to get rescued, or some way he could kill those biological wretches. Who the fuck did they think they were anyway?

"I've found one!" he heard an excited voice say. "The window in the front room isn't very strong... "

Talon breathed a sigh of relief. At least that was something. The Autobot knelt down to him and picked him up, and carried him to the front room.

"We have to hurry. I don't know how soon they'll be back and if we don't escape, I hope we give them fatal food poisoning. "

Talon smiled at that. The Autobot used all her might to smash the window, which loosened it, then she picked up a chair in the room and thrashed that against the window with all the ferocity she could muster, which most impressed Talon. He was still weak, but his vision was getting a little better. The window finally smashed, and the Autobot ripped apart the remaining fragments of glass and the frame, than she picked up Talon and climbed out of the window. It was awkward, but she was out and she had Talon with her, and then she started to run as far away from that horrible house as fast as she could without hurting Talon. It was a vast desert plain out there. She saw some others running toward her and her heart stopped for a moment, and then she realised it was four Decepticons. She was a little scared of what they might do to her, but at least they weren't going to eat her or Talon for that matter. They were members of Talon's team, the Predators.

"What are you doing with Talon?" one of them demanded.

"What did you do to him?"

Talon felt relieved when he heard those voices. He was still quite weak, but improving.

"It's o... kay guys... she saved my life. "

"What??!!" They exclaimed in unison.

Talon went on to explain what had happened to them in the house. All the Predators felt quite sick.

"Well... er.... " began Falcon, to the female Autobot, "we've got to thank you... if it wasn't for you, our friend Talon would have ... died or been.... " he couldn't bring himself to say the word.

The Autobot, who was normally quite shy, looked down and gave a small smile.

"Hey, " Falcon said, as he held her chin up. "You should look up more, you're pretty, you know. "

The Autobot smiled, then something caught her eye, and she spun around, to the house in the not so far away distance.

"It's the biologics! They're back!"

"Well, let's teach them a lesson they'll never forget. "

All the Predators, except Talon, who was resting on the ground, aimed their guns on the highest settings at the two biologics, at the front of the house, getting ready to charge at them.

"Greedy mother fuckers, aren't they?" Falcon said, then remembered he was in the presence of a lady. "Oops. Sorry. "

She smiled. "Can't say I'm offended. "

He handed her a Decepticon gun and was about to show how to set it, when she began blasting away at the biologics like Rambotron. The Decepticons smiled and joined her. The biologics had tried to get their weapon, but being shot by so many guns at the same time, they were wounded, and then their house was fire bombed by the Predators and it exploded, leaving nothing but rubble and their bodies.

She gave the gun back to Falcon.

"As a rule we Autobots don't kill, but those Motherfuckers deserved it. "

"Right, listen, again, thanks for saving Talon. "

She smiled. "Hey, I'm an Autobot. I respect all life ... well most life and it was a pleasure. I couldn't let him die. "

Falcon smiled. "Perhaps this war will end someday if we all help each other. "

She smiled nodded, "perhaps. "

"Uh, do you need a lift or anything?"

"No, I can drive, besides our leaders might get a but iffy unless they know the whole story. "

Falcon smiled. "Right. "

"I'll never forget what you did for me, " Talon said.

She smiled, knelt don to him, then gave him a gentle kiss. "Neither will I, Talon. "

She stood up, and Falcon looked at her.

She smiled. "Perhaps one day when you get wounded. "

Falcon smiled. "You're something else, you know. "

Then the Predators took off with Talon to Decepticon headquarters while the female Autobot transformed into her De Lorean mode and sped off to Autobot headquarters to tell of her experience. And hopefully peace will come some day soon.

 

?/1/95

In this dream, all I can remember is Soundwave lying on some sort of a net thing. It was soft and had a gelatine feel to it and it was yellow. The net stopped Soundwave form falling into the hot stuff below, and there were all these people looking down at him, but he managed to escape.

 

14/2/95 – Happy Valentine’s Day!

In this dream, Carnivac was back in his wolf mode and he was fiercely attacking Spinister for what his Mayhem squad did to Catilla. Spinister was lying on the floor, bleeding, and Carnivac was telling him exactly what he thought of him and wanting to kill him.

FOR A FULL STORY READ "WARRIORS OF THE HEART"

 

24/2/95

There was an Autobot Decepticon battle. Ramjet, Skyfire, and quite a few others were involved. In this dream, Ramjet had a sister called Ilene. Something had gone wrong with her and her essence had been stored in a glowing yellow energon cube. Ramjet had her at the battle and wanted to find a way to restore her to her normal self, because he really cared about her. He put her safely with two of the normal pink energon cubes, which were safely out of the way.

Later in the battle, Skyfire felt hungry, so he found the energon cubes, and drank the yellow one. Ramjet was absolutely horrified, and attacked Skyfire, wanting to kill him. He also felt sick, that his beloved sister had been eaten by this Autobot. Since Ramjet was in a state of hock and very upset, it was easy for Skyfire to defeat him, and he had not known that the yellow cube was Ilene. Ramjet was in tears and Skyfire apologised to him, but that didn't make Ramjet want to forgive him. Very upset, he retreated with the other Decepticons to their headquarters. Ramjet entered, holding back tears and still very shaken and heartbroken. He entered the main control room, and saw a brown female figure standing there. She turned around and it was Ilene. Ramjet couldn't believe it! He ran to her and threw his arms around her, and she hugged him too.

"But I thought you.... "

"Well, I was in an energon cube, but Megatron found a way to get me out, and well, it was a prank I played on you. "

Ramjet scowled.

"You said you didn't care about me. "

Ramjet smiled. "I lied. "

And they hugged again.

 

31/3/95

In this dream, I was out shopping, looking for Transformers. I didn't expect to see any because they were hard to come by, especially the old ones. However... I saw in shops new Transformers in new light brown Earth-colours packaging, and wanted to buy them, so I did, and it wasn't all that expensive. I also went in a bookshop, Dymocks and they had these new Transformer books with light brown covering, also these about A3 size, fold out sort of map-things with information on Transformers. There were also pictures of animals on them, an orange cartoon tiger on one, like the one on the Body Shop stuff, anyway these map things were $16. 95 each and there were about 4 of them and a lot of books, and I couldn't afford them. The next day I went into Dymocks to have a look at them, and they were having a clearance sale. The dark skinned woman told me to hurry up and grab what I could, because the sale would end in a few minutes and I could have what I grabbed on sale in those few minutes, if not, then it would all be full price. I rushed around the shop grabbing all the different Transformer books and map things I could, terrified that I would miss something out. I managed to grab all the books and the map things and I was relieved and grateful and they cost me less then half the price and I was thrilled.

The second part of the dream was in a school. I seemed to be watching it. A little girl was in the class, who looked like Michelle from Full House. The teacher asked the children in the class to put up their hand and name a children's TV show. She picked a few boys, and said shows, and Michelle desperately stuck up her hand and I wanted the teacher to pick her, because I knew exactly what she was going to say. The teacher said that this would be the last and quite a few children still had their hands up. I hoped like anything that the teacher would pick Michelle and she did, seeing how desperate the girl was to say her show. Michelle said "Transformers" which surprised the teacher and made her happy, breaking through the sexist barriers, because Transformers, unfortunately was considered a boys show, and now others were aware that it could be for anyone, which was really good and I was happy too.

 

?/7/95

I can't remember much of this dream, but it had Optimus Prime and Starscream together in a small room at Autobot headquarters. Starscream had been captured or something. He told Optimus that he was sick of the war and that he wanted it to end and what Starscream said was so powerful and heartfelt, Optimus believed him.

 

16/7/95

In this dream, two small Decepticons, Roshan and Bora had been changed into energon cubes to spy on the Autobots. They were smaller than the ordinary energon cubes. They were in the Autobots' energon room. Optimus Prime was in there. He drank one energon cube, and the two Decepticons hope no one drank them. They could change back to their robot mode if they wanted to, but they couldn't spy on the Autobots like that. Another Autobot, Energizer came in. The two Decepticons were frightened, because Energizer needed at least 7 energon cubes, because he had high energy consumption. Energizer began to drink some cubes in the room, very quickly. He grabbed Bora and drank him, before Bora had a chance to do anything. Roshan screamed and immediately reverted to his small robot mode and began screaming hysterically at Energizer - about the energon cube he'd just drunk being his best friend Bora. Energizer was shocked, and ran out of the energon room with Roshan to try and extract Bora. They got to the repair bay. Optimus Prime and Ratchet were there to help. They tried their best, but nothing could be done for Bora, because Energizer had a very fast metabolism. Roshan was in tears. Energizer knelt down and apologised, but Roshan said it wasn't his fault, but he was heartbroken at losing his best friend. Energizer felt very bad about it, but was relieved Roshan didn't blame or hold any grudge against him. Roshan remembered he and Bora were given the mission by other Decepticons, and he felt angry towards them - they would have known something like this would have happened. Roshan began telling the Autobots all the Decepticon plans and secrets he knew of. He also told them that the Decepticon Percivale had given them the mission. The Autobots were not impressed with how these small Decepticons were treated - even if they were their enemies. They wanted to help Roshan - Energizer in particular, wanted to help Roshan get Percivale. Roshan was happy about this because he never liked Percivale and now he hated him. Roshan went back to Decepticon headquarters and told them what happened. Percivale didn't feel the least bit of remorse for Bora and was angry at Roshan for returning without any information. Roshan felt angry and he later found out that Percivale had especially sent him and Bora to the Autobots because he wanted them to get eaten. Roshan was shocked and his hatred for Percivale deepened, but didn't know what he could do. Percivale was about 5 times his size - taller and much larger and therefore much stronger. Roshan learned of Percivale's plot to get all the smaller Decepticons killed - of course by 'accident' - because he thought they were worthless to the Decepticon cause. Roshan also learned that Percivale had eaten a few of them himself - both as energon cubes and live as well. Roshan felt sick that someone could be so awful, but felt he couldn't tell anyone else about it, because they probably wouldn't believe him and if Percivale knew that he knew and caught him - he would not survive. Roshan heard that Percivale wanted Rumble and Frenzy to do something or him - first they had to go to him and then he would tell them what he wanted done. Roshan knew just what Percivale wanted to do to them, and called them away, pretending he had urgent business and was very careful not to let Percivale know. Megatron later called Rumble and Frenzy away to do something else, so Roshan was off the hook. He decide to call the Autobots and arrange something with them. They agreed to what h had in mind.

Roshan went to Percivale, making sure that Percivale knew the security cameras were on. He told him that he'd heard the Autobots were planning something special and he wanted to spy on them, but he needed Percivale's 'older wisdom and experience' to help him and asked Percivale to come along with him. Percivale agreed and plotted to get Roshan once they were at Autobot headquarters, but didn't have any idea what Roshan had planned.

They arrived at Autobot headquarters and managed to get passed the 'Autobot security'. They made it to the energon room.

Percivale had the device that would change a Transformer into an energon cube and Roshan kept a close eye on him - a slip up could mean his death.

"I think we should rearrange these energon cubes" he said, arranging them in an organised manner. "That way we can spy better. "

Percivale couldn't care less and thought it was a waste of time, but began to do it anyway. He was waiting for the right time to zap Roshan into a energon cube and swallow him. Of course, he thought, Roshan being so small would only make for a small cube. Percivale smiled and swallowed, and they looked at Roshan - he knew the small energon cube he would make wouldn't ruin his appetite and would digest rather quickly.

He was unaware that Roshan was keeping an eye on him. Roshan walked closer to him. He saw the energon device that Percivale had was set for one way - to chance a transformer into an energon cube, but not back again and was well aware of what Percivale planned to do and thought to distract him with some small talk, keeping his absolute innocence facade which Percivale bought. He wasn't that bright.

"You know, I love spying on the Autobots, " he said. "I wish Bora was here, though. "

"Yes. I'm sorry about what happened to him, " Percivale lied.

Roshan felt like ripping him apart.

"It's good that you're with me, Percivale. I'd feel scared by myself. "

Percivale wanted to throw back his head and laugh, but restrained himself. Roshan walked closer to him and smiled at him. Percivale couldn't believe how 'naive' this small young Decepticon was. Roshan saw Percivale's grip had relaxed on the energon device and that he was buying the naive act. Roshan came closer towards him, pretending to 'feel safe' with him. When he was near enough, he looked up at Percivale.

"I hope they don't eat us when we become energon. "

"I don't think they will, " Percivale said, still pretending.

"It's a big room and there's lots of energon, " Roshan said, quickly looking around.

Playing along, Percivale looked around too. While he was distracted, Roshan leapt up and grabbed the device from his hand. He wasted no time in scrambling out of the way as Percivale tried to grab it back and grab him.

"I'm not going to let you eat me, you bastard!"

"Such language for a child, " mocked Percivale. "Give it back, you little shit. "

"No!"

Percivale took a swipe at Roshan and almost grabbed him. Roshan stumbled backwards, and when Percivale came for him - Roshan didn't think - he just fired, hitting Percivale and changing him into an energon cube - for a moment Roshan was frightened that he might change back, but then he remembered the thing was set for a one way transformation. Percivale had transformed into a rather large energon cube, about twice the size of an ordinary one.

"Change me back, " Percivale ordered. "I wasn't going to eat you. Whatever gave you that idea? Did someone tell you that? They're lying. I would never do that. "

"Bullshit. It was your fault that Bora died and I know that you've killed other smaller Decepticons. I know how you feel about us - despite our size - we're not worthless. "

"I'm warning you, Roshan - change me back now, or I will eat you. I set that thing for a temporary transformation and it's about to wear off. I'm warning you - change me back or-"

Roshan was scared for a second, then composed himself and said, "if it's only a temporary transformation - why do you need me to change you back?"

Percivale was silent.

"Don't play ignorant with me, Percy. I know what you've done and I'm going to make you pay for it. "

"My you are feisty for a little one - well why don't you just change me back and we'll forget all about it. "

"Not on your life. "

Roshan knelt down and began to drink Percivale.

"What are you doing... "

"What you deserve, " Roshan said.

"Stop it .... " Percivale said, than he chuckled. "You won't be able to drink all of me - you're so small you only drink little energon cubes - even smaller than the snack-size one you'd make. "

Roshan continued to drink Percivale, slowly. He felt he could do it, but if he drank too fast, he'd regurgitate. Percivale started getting worried after Roshan had drunk half of him.

"Stop it, Roshan. This has gone far enough. You've made your point - there's still time to change me back. "

Roshan didn't feel like eating anymore, but he had to push himself. He slowly drank a mouthful of the energy and let t settle before taking another mouthful.

After three quarters of him had been drunk, Percivale began to get even more worried. "Roshan ... I promise I won't hurt you or any other little Decepticons, just please stop... "

Roshan took another mouthful and swallowed.

"So now you know what it feels like to be on the receiving end. How do you think the others liked it, you bastard? How do you think they felt when you took their life away from them and they couldn't defend themselves. You deserve this and don't tell me you'll change, because you won't. If I release you, you'll just kill me and go on doing what you did before. "

Percivale knew Roshan was right, but he couldn't let him know that.

"I'm just glad I saved Rumble and Frenzy from your clutches. "

"That was you ... " Percivale struggled to keep the anger out of his voice.

"Have you any idea what it feels like to lose a friend - permanently - probably not - because you have none, which doesn't surprise me. Have you any idea how scared I was - how scared the others were knowing what you wanted to do to us, and how unfair it was to the ones who didn't - and how painful it would have been for the ones you ate live?"

Roshan struggled not to throw up, as he took another mouthful and swallowed.

"Roshan ... I'm really sorry ... I know I was wrong now and I'll make amends. Just please give me a second chance... "

Roshan didn't buy Percivale's lie and took a large mouthful. There wasn't much of Percivale left by this stage and the Decepticon was getting desperate.

"Roshan please ... "

"If you think I'm going to believe you or feel sorry for you, you got another thing coming. "

"Decepticons are supposed to be ruthless and merciless. I was doing the best, I thought at the time for our cause - I realise now it was wrong. "

"And would you not agree that I'm being rather ruthless and merciless now?" Roshan said. "Yes, Decepticons are merciless, but somehow I don't think they had cannibalism in mind - and don't bother trying to talk me out of it. You deserve it. "

Roshan took another mouthful. There was one left to go.

Percivale was desperate. "I'm sorry about Bora ... Please ... I'm really sorry .... I won't ever do anything like that again. "

Percivale could sense Roshan coming closer to him.

"No, Roshan, PLEASE! ... " he screamed in terror.

Roshan closed his eyes, took the last mouthful and swallowed.

After a few moments, he opened his eyes and looked at the totally empty energon cube. He sighed, and felt very full. He'd done it - saved himself and given Percivale what he deserved - and felt glad. He wasn't exactly sure if he could finish the large energon cube, but felt he could if he took it slowly and that way, it was more painful for Percivale - not in the physical sense, but Roshan felt he deserved that.

Some Autobots came into the energon room. They said they were ready to help him if he got into trouble with Percivale, but they didn't need to. Some of the Autobots weren't too thrilled with what Roshan did to Percivale, but knew the only way was to kill him, because he'd go on killing until he was stopped and now he had been they was he killed others. The energon inside Roshan would take a while, about a week to digest, and he was very full at the moment and couldn't do anything rigorous, in fear of regurgitation and was confident that he's make the week. He decided to join the Autobots after that. Surprisingly no one seemed to mind Roshan's defection, in the light of what happened. Fortunately there were no other Transformers with cannibalistic tendencies. The Decepticons found out what Percivale had been doing and some were equally disgusted - even Megatron expressed his disapproval. Optimus Prime hoped that this would be the beginning of peace between the Autobots and Decepticons.

 

20/9/95

Bumblebee was driving madly around in his Volkswagen beetle mode with this Decepticon trying to stand on him, but he escaped, and there was also this woman fussing about Transformers episodes not taped properly, but they all were.

 

?/9/95

In this dream there was this Decepticon and the way he got energy was to absorb energy from people's brains, which killed them and sometimes made their brains explode. He didn't care how many people he had to kill for him energy. Later, he began to think about what he was doing and saw how gross it was and how many people he was killing, and chose to get his energy another way, which wouldn't harm anyone and felt better about it.

 

?/10/95

Optimus Prime was in this dream with me, looking rather handsome and doing something, and talking to me, and that's all I can remember.

 

?/11/95

In this dream, Shaan, a Decepticon Transformer I created [she's Thundercracker's sister - same colours. She has the old Cybertronian Jet mode] and the other Decepticons were flying away from their base which was being attacked and ripped up by a huge Dragon like monster, which they couldn't fight. All their weapons were useless and it wanted to eat them all. They all left the base in a hurry and were flying away. Unfortunately, Breakdown couldn't fly, because he was hurt and he was still at the base with the monster after him. He tried to drive away, but it was gaining on him. He pleaded the monster to stop, but it wouldn't and kept on coming after him, wanting to eat him. Breakdown was very hurt and bleeding and there was no way he could escape.

Shaan realised Breakdown was still at the base and she knew that he was hurt. She turned around to go back for him, and the other Decepticons all said she was crazy that the monster would get her too. She wouldn't let that stop her, because she liked Breakdown and she didn't want him to get killed if she could do anything about it. She began to fly back to the base. Some of the other Decepticons shot at her to make her realise what she was doing was stupid. They didn't intend to damage her, but she put up her shield and so the blasts were harmless. Shaan flew back to the base without anymore trouble from the other Decepticons. She saw Breakdown cornered by the monster, lying on the floor, bleeding, crying and begging it to stop, but the monster wouldn't and it was coming down to him to eat him. Shaan shot at it, and in the confusion, she quickly flew down to Breakdown. He grabbed onto her and she flew away, barely escaping the monster, who was fortunately trapped at the base. Shaan flew to the other Decepticons, happy she'd saved Breakdown and Breakdown, very grateful, and then proceeded to give the other Decepticons a lecture on the value of life, and she made sure they all listened!

 

13/11/95

In this dream, Shaan and Breakdown were getting married in an Earth style wedding. Most of the other Decepticons thought the whole thing was ridiculous, but Shaan and Breakdown didn't let it bother them. They were having a lot of fun and they really loved each other - so what if that was not the behaviour of a 'typical Decepticon?' Shaan and Breakdown were married, reluctantly the other Decepticons attended the wedding, and mumbled amongst themselves, but Shaan and Breakdown were very happy with the wedding proceedings and being together and that's all that mattered to them.

 

4/12/95

I had two dreams one after the other. The first one:

It was Breakdown's job to swim across a stretch of ocean and to get things and make it back. It was a hard journey and Breakdown had a lot of trouble. Nova, a Decepticon who was much larger than Breakdown threatened him because he wasn't doing a good job. Breakdown was scared of Nova and tried his best, but still failed and when he came back, he was hurt. Nova didn't seem to care. He threatened to eat Breakdown. At first Breakdown didn't believe him, but then Nova started eating green boxes of Scotch Magic tape, quite a few, which would, when put together be larger than Breakdown. Breakdown was really frightened and tried his best, but he still couldn't. Nova grabbed him, and then suddenly, someone grabbed Nova. Nova gasped and looked up in surprise. It was Omega Supreme. Even though an Autobot, he thought it was unfair what Nova was doing to Breakdown and threatened to eat Nova if he didn't go across the ocean successfully. Nova tried to swim across, but even with his size and strength, he couldn't push against the strong ocean and things grabbed him and hurt him. He came back, hurt, battered and bleeding and understood what Breakdown had been going through and scared at what Omega would do to him. Nova climbed out of the water and Omega said that he just wanted to teach him a lesson. Nova apologised and told Breakdown that he was sorry too and that it was Megatron who had forced him to force Breakdown across the water and that he wasn't going to really eat him. Nova helped Breakdown, and Breakdown forgave him and Omega Supreme left.

The second part of this dream was a different dream altogether. This was a breakaway group of Transformers. There was this really nasty, cruel Decepticon, the leader of this group, who had this machine which made fuel. How it worked was you put metal in the top opening, it was sucked into the machine, ground up, and then melted and combined with different types of oils and waste fuel. The result was a cylinder of delicious, pure, very satisfying, smooth liquid fuel. The Decepticon's favourite thing to do rather than put plain metal in the machine, was to throw other Transformers into it. Namely Decepticons who didn't agree with or like him and Autobots. He'd set the machine so it was very painful. It gutted whoever was shoved in there and ground them up while they were still conscious and he liked nothing more than swallowing the liquid form fuel of the people he'd killed. None of the Decepticons liked him, but they were extremely careful not to show their dislike. He captured some Autobots and shoved them into the machine and took great pleasure in drinking the fuel they'd made. Quite frankly, even though he was killing Autobots, the other Decepticons were quite repulsed by him. One Decepticon captured some female Autobots. At first the cruel Decepticon wondered whether to kill them, because female Transformers were quite rare. The smallest one was taken to him. The other Decepticon left her there. The cruel Decepticon looked at her and decided he didn't want to kill her - yet. He forced her onto the floor and held her down. Terrified, she tried to escape, but he was too strong for her and he raped her. The Decepticon who had captured the female Transformers felt guilty - he heard the small one screaming and knew with disgust what his 'leader' was doing. The leader held the small female Transformer, grabbed another of the women and threw her into the machine. The Decepticon who had captured them, wished he hadn't, and didn't want to look at the gruesome sight as the machine killed the Autobot. The leader drank the fuel cylinder and ordered that all the female Autobots be put into the machine. There were about five of them. The Decepticon who had captured them initially went up to his leader, above the machine, took the small female Autobot, who he was about to throw into the machine, grabbed his leader and with a struggle, forced him into the machine. The leader swore revenge and that he would kill the Decepticon in the most painful way possible - set the machine on the slowest setting and then take great pride in digesting the fuel he made, but the Decepticon was determined to put an end to this tyranny and with all him might, pushed his 'leader' into the machine and took great joy in drinking the fuel he had made. The Autobots were still very frightened, particularly the small female, but he comforted them and let them go. The machine was altered so that the hole at the top was only big enough to take small amounts of metal and equipped with sensors so that if a Transformer or any life form somehow fell in that the machine would stop. These breakaway Transformers made peace with each other and used the machine for their fuel source and tried to put the bad memories behind them.

 

23/12/95

In this dream I was in my house [a different house] looking out into the back garden. There was a hill's Hoist in the garden. Megatron came to my house and landed in my back garden and started to talk to me. He didn't want to hurt me and wasn't acting as "the merciless Megatron" and was actually quite pleasant and listened to what I had to say. He picked me up and was quite gentle. He put me on the hills hoist for a while and then picked me back up and put me down. We talked about the Transformers war and the Decepticon cause, and I told Megatron that "conquest of the Universe" was a huge feat - that the universe is huge and ever expanding and that he couldn't possible conquer the whole thing - and he listened to me. He didn't have his fusion cannon on, and even if he did, he wouldn't've used it on me. I told Megatron about alternate universes - there were millions upon millions of them - how could he possible hope to conquer them all. Megatron thought about it and actually agreed with me. I gave him a book to read, which I had just finished called "Q Squared, " a Star Trek: TNG book which deals in Alternate universes and he thanked me, and actually contemplated ceasing the war and thanking me for it and he told me he would visit me again.

 

24/12/95

In this dream, Megatron and the Decepticons were in a large room, standing in large stadium-like boxes. The boxes were too large to fit into one room, and two were in another room. Megatron wanted them to be all in the same room, so what was done was the boxes were all made smaller to fit them all into the same room, but the other Decepticons didn't like it, because it was squishy and each individual compartment was made smaller and very uncomfortable and they wanted it back the other way. They were angry with Megatron and didn't want to take it. Starscream and a few others began shooting at him and yelling abuse, and since there were so many against him, Megatron didn't see much of a chance of fighting them all. There was a long thin wilshire knife in one compartment, who was supposed to be Megatron's mother. The knife came to him, and when she did, she Transformed into a beautiful gentle-looking female Transformer. Megatron was on the floor, hurt by both blasts and rejection. The woman, whose name began with a G helped Megatron up and took him to a pier dock, overlooking the water. It was night time. She told him not to be discouraged and that things wouldn't always go his way. She nursed and dressed his wounds and comforted his mental pain and was very gentle with him. They sat down together. Megatron had never met his mother before and still wasn't sure if this lady was, but he said to her, feeling much better, "you'll always be a mother to me. "

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Onto TF Dreams Page 3 - {1996 - 2000}

 

 

Back to Transformers Main Page