TRANSFORMERS DREAMS [Page 3]

 

Dreams from 1996  – 2000

 

Please do not archive

 

[Link to the fiirst page of my TF dreams with discliamiers]

 

14/2/96 – Happy Valentine’s Day!!

I was doing something and Megatron was helping me and giving me advice. I wasn't doing anything bad, though and he didn't seem to mind helping me. I can't remember that much more about it.

 

16/3/96

In this dream there was an Autobot called Seacra. She was a dark beigey and white colour. At first some thought she was a Decepticon, part of the Seacons team, but apparently the Autobots had a team of Water creatures too. They knew nothing of Seacra and they formed their robot, Hercules [?], not knowing that Seacra was supposed to go in the chest. Seacra had been lost or captured and now she was coming home. The Seacons tried to get her and Megatron wanted to capture her, but she found her way to the Autobots' base. They were dubious at first, and checked her out. They believed her and the next time the Autobot sea creatures formed their robot, and Seacra went in the chest and they went to fight the Decepticons and the Seacons who had formed their robot, Piranacon/Poseidon. The Autobot robot won the battle and Piranacon split into the smaller Seacons. One of them [Tentakill] was trapped and the Autobot robot [Hercules] came after him. Tentakill was petrified, because there was no way he would survive even one blast from Hercules' weapon. But then Hercules put the weapon down, letting Tentakill go and he was quite grateful. When the Autobot sea creatures split into their smaller forms, they were angry at Seacra and even said she might be a Decepticon agent. Hercules was not known for his compassion, and that's just what he did today, and the Autobot sea creatures were angry at Seacra for changing that. Seacra said that she was an Autobot, and she was compassionate and that it was hardly fair for Hercules to kill a helpless Decepticon, no matter what the Decepticons would've done had the situation been reversed. And she said if they didn't want compassion or her to be part of Hercules, then she didn't want to be part of the team anymore. It hurt her to say that, but that's how she felt. The Autobot sea creatures felt guilty and they said that they wanted her as part of the team and they were sorry that they had not welcomed the change. Every transformer who forms another Transformer - their personalities make up the larger transformer and they decided that compassion wasn't such a bad thing. They apologised to her and she accepted and was part of the team again, always seeking adventure and pissing the Decepticons off!

  

17/3/96 – Happy Celtic Pride [St Patrick’s] Day

In this dream, there was a Decepticon named Pardi. [not to be confused with young Decepticon named Padi - pronounced same who is an original male character I created] His nickname was "Pleasure, " because that's what he craved. His colours were black, purple, splashes of red, pink and a little blue. Eyes red, face white. He was the most carefree Decepticon and didn't give a fuck about the consequences of his actions. The Autobots and Decepticons fought on a planet, like Earth, and they lived in big buildings. Pardi swore a lot, ate anything - alive or not and enjoyed tormenting and torturing Autobots. Pardi/Pleasure loved to do things his way and operated alone. He only did things that suited him. He could transform into a human and a vehicle and in human form, he craved sex, and would fuck anything living or not. His mind was like a cess pit and he had no conscience whatsoever and he loved being cruel and gave everyone the creeps. He once tortured this male Autobot called Marian. A strange name for a guy, Pardi thought, but he didn't care. He shrunk Marian down and started to squash him in his hand. Marian started to scream in pain, but Pleasure didn't care, because it was giving him plenty of Pleasure and he loved it. He threatened to eat Marian, but kept hurting him. In the end he threw Marian onto the ground and threatened to stomp on him. Marian was terrified, and Pardi laughed. It was the best fun he'd had in ages, and he decided it would be more fun to let Marian live and always remember this incident. Once Pardi was outside and the Decepticon leader Megatron was there, visiting this strange planet. Pardi said something which pissed him off, and Megatron started blasting him, so Pardi Transformed into his vehicle mode and kicked in the speed and performed his interdimensional jump, which takes him through the Astral/ interdimensional plane and Pardi can go to another place, time, or totally another dimension, thus saving his ass, and that's what he did, but he came back when Megatron and his Decepticons had left. It's hard for Pardi to do that. He has to be out in the open and it takes a lot of energy and will and force to do it, so he tried not to do it often. Once Pardi was back, he continued his carefree, mean, and spiteful actions. Pardi saw a female Autobot called Marian there and he was confused and Marian explained that she/he was a hermaphrodite Transformer. Pardi raped her.

The Autobots more so now hated Pardi with a passion and wanted to kill him. They devised a plan to get him, and they cornered him in his favourite building.

There were about 6 or 7 of them including Marian and the Autobot leader on that planet, all with weapons set to full, with full intentions to kill, and cause Pardi a lot of pain. Pardi was petrified. This was definitely not his idea of pleasure. He tried to sweet-talk his way out of it, when that didn't work, he tried bribery, promising he'd never do anything bad again, but they saw through his incredibly transparent lies. He tried to slime his way out, but that didn't work either. The Autobots bashed him to the floor and pointed their weapons at him. Pardi begged them for mercy and not to kill him, and he began to cry. Still they were not convinced, and they readied themselves to fire on the leader's command. Pardi looked up at him and begged for a last request. The Autobot leader didn't even want to allow that, because he hated Pardi so much, but reluctantly he did. He allowed Pardi to stand.

"I just want some coffee, " Pardi said. "From that coffee machine over there. I'll go and get some. Y'all can watch me. I'm not armed. " Pardi slowly walked to the coffee machine, in case some Autobot got triggerhappy with their itchy trigger fingers. Pardi reached the machine and was relived. got two mega ultra strong cups of coffee and one mega ultra strong cup of hot chocolate and skulled them. The coffee first and the chocolate to wash away the vile taste. And he smiled. That was just the kick he needed. He whirled around, jacked the window by the coffee machine open, and heard yells from the Autobots and a stampede. Terrified, Pardi squirmed through the half open window, hurting himself. The Autobot leader grabbed his foot. No wonder they called him "Warp Speed!" Pardi yelped and kicked as hard as he could into the Autobot's chest, and Warp Speed, the Autobot Leader who transformed into a galaxy class starship, let go. Pardi was relieved. He transformed into his vehicle mode before he hit the ground and tried his hardest to go into his interdimensional jump. The Autobots started firing at him and Pardi was petrified. It wasn't over yet, and then one final burst and he left trails of laser light, scorching the road behind him. The last thing he heard was the angry yelling of the Autobots and Warp Speed, who had failed to get him and the last thing they saw and heard was a finger sign from Pardi, his laugh and his vapour trial. Right, now Pardi knew exactly where he wanted to go. To Megatron and his Decepticons on Earth. He'd have some sweet talking to do with Megatron, so not to get his head blasted off, but Pardi was good at such things, particularly when it came to other Decepticons. Pardi arrived an as he expected, Megatron wanted to blow his head off. So Pardi apologised in his most polite manner, telling Megatron it was all a big misunderstanding and really not his fault at all and after a bit more of that, Megatron bought it and actually was quite intrigued with Pardi's ability to travel through dimensions and welcomed him into the Decepticon ranks, glad he escaped the Autobots. Pardi was happy here. At least the Autobots here weren't so triggerhappy!

Meanwhile, back on Pardi's old planet, the Autobots had found where Pardi had gone, but there was no way for them to get there, they were so desperate to get the bugger. They also found out somehow that Pardi and the Decepticons planned to blow up the Autobots hiding building with millions of little yellow exploding seeds and they had figured out ho to send a message to the Autobots there. It had been Pardi's idea, and they had placed the yellow seeds in the Autobots hiding building.

Optimus Prime was inside the building and was standing by the computer when the frantic message came through. There was a very bad visual [The aerial in the place was shit] and interdimensional reception was never good. Warp Speed warned the Autobots that the building they were in was going to be exploded by millions of yellow seeds, however silly it might sound. He also warned them of Pardi how he had come through, but the transmission was so warped the Autobots on the other side didn't hear the name or the nickname "Pleasure. " However they did hear that their hiding place was about to blow up and so they evacuated quick smart and went back to their secure headquarters, wondering who the new Decepticon was. There were a few of them. The building exploded. The yellow seeds worked and Megatron was pleased that such a madcap plan worked, but quiet pissed that the Autobots had left. He didn't blame Pardi, as insane as he was - he liked the bugger.

Meanwhile, on the other planet Warp Speed and the other Autobots were thinking about what damage Pardi was causing. They had even come to the conclusion that Pardi couldn't help what he did, perhaps he was a compulsive pleasure seeker and that he knew no other way and that he was obsessed with being safe and happy, but that didn't make them like him any better. They had got a transmission though to the other world and they were trying to devise a way to get themselves through. They heard of Pardi on another world now, and they had the means to go there. It was a strange planet where Autobots and Decepticons were split into many groups, but Pardi was there and there they would go.

"Where is the one called Pardi, " Warp Speed bellowed in the building. He had his Autobot symbol covered up to avoid any unnecessary fighting. He was only interested in Pardi. One of the Decepticons pointed to where Pardi was. Warp Speed walked there, gun Primed. He was a Decepticon asleep on a small filing cabinet, and nudged him with his gun.

The child woke up and gasped. "What do you want?"

"I want Pardi, " Warp Speed said.

Warp Speed saw another Decepticon child poke his head out of cushions on the floor.

"I'm Padi, " the older child replied. "What do you want with me?"

Warp Speed jerked a little. The small one's voice sounded nothing like Pardi, and he looked nothing like him. Could Pardi have changed his appearance?

"How do you spell your name?" he asked.

"P-a-d-i, " the child replied.

Warp Speed asked him a few more questions and hearing Padi's answers was convinced that he was not the right one. And besides the other little child was this Padi's brother, called Paal. Although Warp Speed loathed the name "Pardi" whichever way it was spelt, wasn't going to kill these children for it, even though they were Decepticons. WS angrily left at not finding Pardi.

On Earth a few years had passed. Pardi, still called "Pleasure" had mellowed a bit. He no longer was so carefree and he paid attention and thought about the consequences of his actions. He was less ruthless and being tortured himself a few times hand learned how painful and unpleasant it was. He had learned to appreciate other things like life and freedom and he discovered he liked birds and bird watching and he quite liked peace and quiet, and liked himself better this was and couldn't blame those Autobots on his home planet for hating him so much. He wished he could apologize to them and show them how much he'd grown, but sadly he realised that wasn't possible, but he was grateful for the way he was now.

Meanwhile on Pardi's home planet, Warp Speed and the other Autobots had discovered how to get to the dimension Pardi was in - and they were sure it was the right Pardi this time and they embarked on the journey. It didn't take long to get there.

Pardi was bird watching and having a wonderful time. He'd kind of left the war, because he decided he didn't like fighting or being fought with. He saw a flash of light distant and he was intrigued, so he walked toward it and was amazed to who he saw - Warp Speed! Pardi was amazed.

Warp Speed could've sworn, Pardi looked different, but it was him, nevertheless.

"Warp Speed!" Pardi exclaimed. "I never expected to see you again. What are you doing here?!"

Warp Speed was quite surprised. He's expected Pardi to piss bolt for the hills or try to interdimensional jump him again, or at he very least look scared shitless, but no, Pardi was actually happy to see him. At first Warp Speed thought it was a trick, but Pardi looked genuine.

"I'm glad you're here, " Pardi said. "You know, this might sound silly, but I've missed you and your Autobots. "

"What?!!"

"It's true, " Pardi insisted. "Come, " and he started leading a bewildered Warp Speed around. With great interest Pardi began showing Warp Speed what he was up to these days. Bird watching? Sight seeing? No mean tricks, or torture? It was all too much for the Autobot leader and he sat down. or was it a big ft lie?

"But you used to be such a .... "

"Bastard, " Pardi concluded. "Yes, I know .... but being here has changed all that. I'm really sorry for the things I did and if you can ever forgive me, which I doubt though ... It's been nice seeing you again, though. Come on, there's one thing more I'd like to show you. "

The suspicions in Warp Speed rose. He wanted to believe Pardi, but everything in his mind yelled: "Trick!" "Trap!" He had his Autobots on standby in the interdimensional space ship if anything went wrong. Pardi excitedly lead Warp Speed to his dwelling and opened the door.

"Pardi?" a female voice inquired.

Warp Speed saw a petite, mature Femme step out from behind a curtain.

"My Wife, Selen. "

Warp Speed almost gasped. Suddenly a little Transformer leapt out.

Pardi smiled. "Meet Pardi Junior, " he announced proudly.

Warp Speed almost fainted. It was all too much. Pardi had a wife and child?? He was a father now??!!

"Who's that?" the little one asked.

"This is Warp Speed, " Pardi said.

"Do you transform into an Enterprise?" the child inquired.

Warp speed laughed. "No, not quite. "

"What's his name?" he asked Pardi.

"Little Devil, " Pardi joked. "He's a little unstable, but... "

"Dad... !" the little one complained.

"But I was when I was a child. "

Suddenly it hit Warp Speed. Pardi had been unstable, not aware of his actions, totally oblivious to the hard he was causing, because he couldn't help it, only that it had taken him a long tome to grow out of it.

"I'm sorry, " Warp Speed said.

Pardi nodded. "It's all right. I mean things turned out okay, didn't they? I believe everything happens for a reason. "

Warp Speed nodded in agreement.

"Why did you come here?" Pardi asked.

Warp Speed was embarrassed to say. "I c ... came here to ... kill you .... - uh, at first, b ... but now .... " A tear rolled down his cheek. "

"I forgive you, " Pardi said.

"Thank you" And seeing the worried look on the little one's face, he said, " don't worry, I won't hurt your father ... your husband, " he said to Selen. Warp Speed felt like an ogre. Here he had been hell bent on killing Pardi and the very Decepticon he'd sought to kill all these years had reminded him of the value of life. Warp Speed had learned a very valuable lesson and he thanked Pardi for it.

Pardi smiled. "I told you - everything happens for a reason. "

The other Autobots Warp Speed had brought with him had watched the whole thing through the monitor on the ship and were equally touched and moved.

"Oh, and one more thing before you go, " Pardi said, "tell Marian I never intended to kill him and that she's very pretty in her lady form and ... and I'm sorry about ... "

On the ship Marian blushed and silently forgave Pardi.

"Will do, " Warp Speed said. "Thanks again. "

"Don't mention it" Pardi said, and watched his once enemy, now friend, go.

Much wiser, Warp Speed departed, and the Autobots told him that they'd seen the whole thing and he was glad that they all understood and they were all grateful to Pardi and Pardi was grateful to them, and so was his son. Selen and he shared a gentle kiss.

Pardi went on to travel a lot with his wife and son, but always returned to his home, and created a daughter, and all were grateful for the way things had turned out.

 

25/3/96

In this dream, the Autobots and Decepticons were on an Ocean world called Oceania. [It's kind of like the world in the Kevin Costner movie "WaterWorld. " The water is extremely deep. In "WaterWorld" all the cities are thousands of feet under the water and then the ocean from the cities where the beaches were is thousands of feet deeper than that, and then there are trenches more than 50 thousand feet deep. Now the bottom of the Oceanic ocean is as deep as the Trenches on Earth. All the ocean is that deep, except where it meets the small amount of dry land on the planet, and the shallow ocean dips very steeply. ] The Autobots had their headquarters thousands of feel under the ocean floor. The Decepticons knew that the Autobots had an undersea HQ, and that it was under the ocean floor, because they couldn't detect it on the ocean floor, but they didn't know exactly where it was. Oceania was a huge planet, much bigger than Earth. But three Decepticons, Soundwave, Rumble and Frenzy had managed to locate the Autobot headquarters, with difficulty and it was almost a fluke. The Autobots managed to capture them and were frantic, because their whole operation relied on the Decepticons not knowing where their headquarters was. It was a very large HQ and Optimus Prime knew if Megatron found out where it was, he would either try to commander it, or destroy it totally and he couldn't let that happen. He had to kill the three Decepticons they'd captured, even though he didn't want to kill. They were frightened, but tried not to show it. Optimus Prime put Rumble against a strong magnetic wall, so he couldn't get away or transform. Optimus Prime altered his laser rifle, to a powerful, fine beam and aimed at the centre of Rumble's forehead. He knew it would instantly kill the little Decepticon. Rumble knew it too and was prettified. He begged Optimus not to shoot. Frenzy and Soundwave were trapped against the wall in the corner, and they were terrified too, because they knew that they would be next. Frenzy begged Optimus not to hurt his brother, and he said that they wouldn't tell Megatron where the Autobots Headquarters was. Optimus didn't want to kill them, and he knew that they were scared and he also knew if he let them go, there would be nothing to stop them from telling Megatron. They were Decepticons and it was their duty and the three he had captured here were very loyal to Megatron. Optimus respected their loyalty, but he couldn't risk the Autobot HQ being discovered.

"I'm sorry, " he said, as he re-aimed his laser rifle at Rumble's head.

The poor little Decepticon was absolutely petrified. He stared up wide-eyed at Optimus Prime and the rifle pointed at his head, and then shut his eyes tight. Then he opened them. He didn't want to face death with his eyes closed. Once again, he looked up at Optimus Prime and the laser rifle, swallowed, and tears began brimming in his eyes and rolling down his cheeks. Optimus Prime looked at the frightened Decepticon and felt sorry for him, knowing how he'd feel if their positions were reversed. Rumble was so small compared to him and Optimus knew it just wasn't fair or just. There had to be another way. And there was. Optimus put down his laser rifle and was relieved that he didn't have to go through with killing the Decepticons. Rumble and the others were quite relieved too. Optimus escorted them with Ironhide and some other Autobots to the memory chamber. They were restrained, so they couldn't escape. Optimus rendered them all unconscious. He picked up Rumble and lay him on the bed, and the other Autobots laid Soundwave and Frenzy on the other beds, them Optimus Prime activated the memory device. It could suppress, block or wipe memories. He thought of suppressing or blocking them, but then those memories could surface again, with something like hypnotism or another means, so he had to wipe them. He carefully set the machine to wipe only the memories of the three Decepticons of finding the Autobot headquarters and its location. He wiped their memories up to the point where they left the Decepticon headquarters. Still unconscious, Optimus Prime and the Autobots put the Decepticons in the surface tube and took the Decepticons to the surface, carefully using a shield, so that the Decepticons couldn't track where the tube came from or where it went back to. They left the three Decepticon on dry land and went back to their headquarters and began making preparations on protecting their headquarters in case it was discovered again.

Megatron and the Decepticon found Rumble, Frenzy and Soundwave regaining consciousness on the beach. They were still quite groggy. They apologised to Megatron. They had no memory of what had happened, but knew that something did happen and their memories were wiped. Megatron was angry at that, but relieved the Autobots hadn't killed three of his trusted loyal Decepticons. The memories were wiped good and could never be recovered. Megatron cursed Optimus Prime for foiling his plan to find the Autobot HQ, because he was so close, but silently thanked him for not killing the three Decepticons he considered his friends.

Optimus Prime and the Autobots had devised a force shield to shield their headquarters, should the Decepticons ever locate it again, more importantly, should they ever attack. The force shield encompassed the entire headquarters, including underneath the complex. It was a very powerful force shield with a minimal energy output, so it wouldn't be detected by the Decepticons. Optimus Prime and the Autobots felt safer now in their fortress and hoped that the war would end someday.

 

28/3/96

In this dream, Transformers, Autobots and Decepticons were running about everywhere. Megatron was trying to shoot the Autobots. Some Transformers were dressed in human clothing their size and it was kinda chaotic with them running about and flying about everywhere. Starscream was very well dressed in this pristine, shiny white wedding dress, with a long veil and it looked really good on him. Only his face was showing and he liked the dress very much and refused to take it off. Megatron had rounded up a bunch of Autobots and was going to shoot them, and the place was still in a chaotic mess. Starscream, still showing off in his wedding gown [which was a little dirty at the bottom now] didn't want Megatron to shoot the Autobots, because it wouldn't prove anything or end the chaos and so he wouldn't let Megatron shoot them. He stood in front of Megatron, and them went to him, giving the Autobots the chance to escape, very surprised that Starscream had helped them. He said he still hated Autobots and wanted this whole chaotic mess to end, but Megatron was still pissed off with him and was wondering whether to consider him a traitor or just plain insane. He pushed Starscream to the ground and pointed his fusion cannon right in Starscream's face. Starscream was very frightened, and his face showed it. Megatron looked again at Starscream and found that he looked surprisingly nice, pretty and cute in the wedding dress his size, and grudgingly decided not to shoot him and Starscream was relieved. After that the Autobots and Decepticons started returning to their headquarters and the chaos died down, and Starscream cleaned and kept the wedding dress!

 

25/5/96

Black Tide was a Decepticon, he wasn't all that large, average sized. His colours were black, white and a little red.

He was very cruel and had a very strange method of eating. He could eat the usual way, by ingesting energon or some other means of nourishment through him mouth, but he preferred not to do that. His was he found was much better. He emitted a beam from his stomach onto whatever he wanted to eat. He could start digesting it outside of his body, and then draw its components into himself and finish the job - but his favourite thing to do was digest other Transformers, namely Autobots. He loved it and he loved it even more when it hurt them more. Black Tide could digest something around his size or a little larger, as a result most Decepticons keep out of his way. He tried to digest his arch enemy, the Autobot Red Tide in this way. It was hurting Red Tide a lot [colours red, blue, orange] and Red Tide knew that Black Tide would not release him, so he did the only thing he could, he released his red spores into Black Tide. Black Tide, broke the connection, feeling very sick with the indigestible spores inside him. Red Tide left, knowing full well the spores may kill Black Tide, but there was no other way. It was Red Tide's last line of defence. Black Tide lay on the ground clutching his stomach in utter agony. He cursed Red Tide, but knowing what else would he have done. Fortunately for Black Tide, he survived when the spores were purged out of his system, by the means of vomiting and drinking and more vomiting, and finally Black Tide was back to normal. Red Tide hadn't released too may spores. If he had, Black Tide may not have made it. He still hated Red Tide, but this incident had put his appetite off him, but not off eating other Autobots. He captured an Autobot with a strangely long name. With A little Bit Of Luck, the Autobot was called, but he was called Lucky for short. He was smaller than Black Tide and frightened. Black Tide had remarked how Ironic that he was called "Lucky. " And he began his digesting process. Lucky tried to get away, but he was held fast. He begged Black Tide to stop, but the Decepticon wouldn't, loving the feel of the Autobot digesting and how frightened he was. Lucky was in a lot of pain and totally helpless. Black Tide was crushing him. Black Tide revelled in having such a powerful stomach and he began to draw the terrified Lucky inside him. Lucky tried to struggle away, but Black Tide had forced him into a ball, with his arms and legs neatly fitting together and Lucky's entire body fit neatly into Black Tide's stomach, Lucky tried to squirm away, but he couldn't, and Black Tide smiled, loving the feel of it. Lucky began to cry. He was absolutely petrified. His crying/ sobbing grew louder both from fear and pain and Black Tide could feel his shivering and he felt something he'd never felt before toward another being. Pity. Black Tide gently ejected Lucky from inside him, and looked at how helpless the small Autobot was, in his arms, and Black Tide felt guilty. Lucky was still crying and shivering, and Black Tide felt even more sorry for him and was angry with himself. It was like holding a helpless kitten. Black Tide sucked all the digestive juices, etc off Lucky and allowed Lucky some free movement. Lucky was confused, but still petrified. He looked up at Black Tide, who could only whisper, "I'm sorry ... " almost crying. Lucky was relieved, but still frightened after his experience. Black Tide apologised again and let him go, for which Lucky was grateful and smiled again. It gave Black Tide a good feeling to have helped someone, even if it was an Autobot. He returned to Decepticon Headquarters, vowing never to eat another living thing - He's learnt a very important lesson - to respect life and he would from now on.

 

8/6/96

There was an Autobot called either Callie or Chullora in this dream. Her colours were white, and pastel bluish. She also had a bit of pink, yellow and her eyes were blue. The Decepticons wanted to get her. She had helped a little Decepticon who transformed into a mini version of the Enterprise 1701-D. The Decepticons wanted to kill him because they considered him a traitor. Callie helped him escape and he was grateful. He got hurt by the Decepticons, but not killed. One Decepticon [he was black in colour] wanted more than anything to get Callie and torture her painfully. He did capture her, meanwhile the Autobots were looking for her, because she had a knack for getting herself into all sorts of shit. The Decepticon captured her and hooked her up to the torture machine. He was surprised when Callie, although quite strong offered little resistance. He began to torture her. Callie closed her eyes and kind of tried to struggle away, but it was more like stretching and she was moaning - it was then the Decepticon saw that she was enjoying it! He turned up the power, which only seemed to excite her more. Callie was a pain monger. Her body craved it. She often hurt herself. She loved the sensation of pain, even though it hurt her. The more pain, the more excited she got. The Decepticon was mighty surprised when he saw a smile on her face when he turned it up to full power. Then he left this strange Autobot alone. The Autobots coming to rescue her walked past a sandy, grassy bank and saw that Callie had stretched and rolled in the sand, and knew that she was nearby. The little Enterprise Decepticon helped them a bit and they found Callie on the torture machine, stretching and moaning with enjoyment, but she was very weak. Optimus Prime turned off the power, and was worried when he saw the smile on Callie's face at the torture. Her body had almost died and yet she liked the pain. He wanted to help her, because her craving or pain would kill her someday. He lifted Callie's extremely weak body off he torture machine. She was almost asleep an her body was numb. She knew her friends were taking her away. Part of her did not like pain, the but part of her that craved it was stronger and she was grateful to her friends. Optimus Prime and the Autobots began to take her back to Autobot Headquarters to help her recuperate and hopefully help her.

 

7/9/96

Optima, Optimus Prime's daughter was trying to get away from a Decepticon who was after her. They were running around in a grassy garden, like the one I had in Chatswood. Optima could not shake this Decepticon. She was becoming afraid, but kept her fear to herself. She felt tired and weak, and desperately wanted to escape. The Decepticon used his power to encircle her with fire, but he didn't hurt her, sort of tormented her and eventually let her escape. Optima expressed her concerns to Ironhide, who had seen the whole ordeal.

"Optima, " he said, " have you ever realised he doesn't hurt you. "

Optima seemed confused. Ironhide told her again how this Decepticon always chased her, but never actually hurt her.

"I think he likes you. "

Optima seemed genuinely surprised. "He has a funny way of showing it. "

It so turned out that this Decepticon did like Optima. He apologised for scaring her, and said he didn't know nay other way. Optima was flattered, and forgave the Decepticon. She wasn't sure if she liked him or not, but she thought it was sweet that a Decepticon would like an Autobot - and hoped someday with feelings like that the war would end. Optima and the Decepticon became friends.

21/9/96

Megatron had captured Elita One, Optimus Prime's sister and had taken her to my old High School, Mercy College and was holding her there, He had told Optimus Prime to come and rescue her if he ever wanted to see her alive again. Optimus Prime did not hesitate. Meanwhile, Megatron had made a clone of Elita One and had taken it to the centre of the school Grounds. Optimus Prime had arrived with Ironhide and a few other Autobots. He saw Megatron holding the Elita clone. He did not know it was a clone. Right in front of Optimus, Megatron blasted and destroyed the clone.

"NO!!" Optimus screamed, shocked, horrified. He semi-recovered and blasted at Megatron, who blasted back at him. The fight took Megatron and Optimus Prime into one of the classrooms. Optimus shot Megatron several times and the Decepticon fell to the floor at the front of the classroom. Optimus Prime blasted him again, then leapt on top of him. He hated killing, but for what Megatron had done to Elita, he wanted him to pay. Optimus Prime pointed his laser rifle at Megatron's head and was about to shoot. Soundwave came into the room.

"NO!" he exclaimed.

Optimus Prime gave him a look as if to say 'why not?' Soundwave persuaded Optimus Prime to wait. He raced to Elita One, untied her and brought her to Optimus Prime, who was surprised and relieved at the same time. He gave Megatron a filthy look and stood up. He thanked Soundwave, then left for Autobot headquarters with Elita and the other Autobots, while Soundwave attended to Megatron's wounds and helped him while he regained his strength.

 

21/9/96

Deceptitran from the TF episode "Sea Change" had taken over the Decepticons. He had trapped Megatron, Soundwave and many others and forced the others to obey him. He had become much more powerful. Starscream had tried to defy him by blasting at him, to which Deceptitran had retaliated by blasting Starscream with his power, turning him into a hideous robot. His face was warped, his body had sinewy looking circuits coming out of him all over the place and his body was bigger and much clumsier. It hurt him to move too quickly and he could no longer transform. He had weapons, but it hurt to use them and they were no match for the power of Deceptitran. He was still in his colours and had his voice, and he developed an ever greater utter loathing for Deceptitran. He often begged Deceptitran to turn him back, but the fat looking robot refused, only escalating Starscream's hatred.

Optimus Prime had been badly wounded in a battle and Deceptitran wanted to destroy him, but there was something about his power that had no effect on Optimus Prime. Deceptitran called Starscream and told him that he would use his power to transform Starscream back if he would destroy Optimus Prime. At first Starscream jumped at the chance, but then he thought about it. As if that son of a bitchoid Deceptitran would do anything for him. Fortunately Starscream still had his cunning, sneaky mind. Starscream smiled, not that you could see it very well, because of his deformed face, but he had planned what he was going to do. Fortunately Deceptitran wasn't renowned for his intelligence. He went over to where Optimus Prime was lying, behind a large piece of debris. Deceptitran couldn't see him, but he knew he was there. I was there with another human. We felt sorry for Starscream for what Deceptitran had done to him and he appreciated that. Starscream looked at Optimus Prime lying here, barely alive. Parts of him were dirty, so we cleaned them up. when Deceptitran asked what Starscream was doing, he told him that he had to prepare Optimus to get the best shot, otherwise it wouldn't work. Deceptitran bought it. We had cleaned all the dirt off Optimus and the dirt in the grooves in his metal. Starscream said to Deceptitran that in his this form his weapons would not work as well.

"Change me back. That's the only way to destroy Optimus Prime. "

Deceptitran thought for a while. "Are you sure?"

Starscream hesitated, scared, than said, "yes. "

Deceptitran used his power to turn Starscream back to his normal, sexy form. After more than a year as that hideous thing, it was a god send, like a human stinking like shit on a cold winter's night and having a bath, only much more relieving. Starscream revelled every moment of it. As he danced in the air liked Sailor Moon when she transforms.

"Get on with it, " Deceptitran complained.

Starscream had to hide his joy, otherwise it would be short lived. He pretended to shoot Optimus Prime, shot a beam out of his gun and missed.

"It's not working, Deceptitran, " Starscream said. "I need more powerful weapons if it's going to work. Oh my gosh - he's waking up - if we don’t do this now-"

"All right .... Deceptitran reluctantly used his power to give Starscream more powerful weapons. "

The sneakily Decepticon jet had told him exactly how much power to give him. Deceptitran finished the transfer of power.

"Now do it, already. "

"All right ... " Starscream aimed his gun at Optimus Prime, then swirled it upwards and instantly blasted Deceptitran. The dim witted Decepticon at first unaware that he had given Starscream enough power to destroy him.

"NO! Traitor!" he screamed, but it was too late. Deceptitran exploded into millions of fragments, totally beyond repair. Starscream laughed, but underneath the laugh, there was relief. And with Deceptitran gone, the other Deceptions were also freed - and gone with Deceptitran was Starscream's new power, but the bleu, blanc and rouge jet didn't care. He was free. So free in fact, he helped us to repair Optimus Prime! Starscream didn't see himself as a traitor, but his experience gave him a lot to think about, besides his sexy body, thin waist and gorgeous looks. We all thanked him and promised not to tell another soul what he had done. Starscream smiled, grateful for what he had become and what he had learned. He transformed into his jet mode for the first time on over 2 years, and soured into the sky, twirling and doing a loop-de-loop of joy as he went.

 

28/9/96

Megatron had this machine to extract the life energy out of Transformers and absorb that power, making him more powerful. There was a smallish red female Autobot whom Megatron wanted. He wanted to use her. He assured her that he meant no harm and never hurt her. She believed him, as he was never cruel to her in any way. He made love to her, and while he was doing so, he was absorbing her life energy. It was done very gently and subtly and so the female Autobot never noticed, in fact it gave her a lovely feeling and it gave Megatron a lovely feeling too. He loved the feeling of her life energy entering him, but also the control he had over her, and he didn't know why he had any feelings for her, but he did, even though he was using her. No other Transformers knew about this at first. Megatron had told her not to tell anyone about it and she obeyed him. They often made love, each time, Megatron taking more and more of her life energy away. The female Autobot couldn't understand why she was getting weaker and weaker, but she loved to be with Megatron. Of course Megatron could absorb her life energy without making love to her, but there was something about this Autobot that he liked and he didn't know what. Soundwave knew about the affair, and Megatron knew he could trust him. Somehow, not through Soundwave, some of the other Decepticons found out about it, including Starscream. Megatron insisted that this was the only way to get the energy from female Transformers and Starscream teased him about it. Megatron used the machine on his and started to drain his life energy - certainly not by making love to him, though!

"No, Megatron ... please stop!" Starscream wailed, feeling himself getting weaker.

Megatron considered it and smiled, knowing he had Starscream under his complete control.

"Please, Megatron ... " Starscream looked up at his leader with pitiful eyes.

Megatron turned off the machine, happy with the lesson he'd taught his subordinate and the life energy power he'd absorbed from him, and warned him not to do it again.

"I promise, Megatron... " Starscream said, almost crying, on his knees.

Megatron was again with the red female Autobot. He didn't have much more power to absorb. This would be the last time he would need to be with her. They made love as they had done the other times, rolling around on the resting ledge in Megatron's quarters, touching each other. She was quite weaker than Megatron, even at her full strength, so he was always careful not to injure her in any way. Her power was almost absorbed. Megatron began to absorb the last of her life energy, until there was just a spark of it left. He thought about absorbing this final spark - if he did she'd be dead forever. It was just a little spark and wouldn't give him much power, and he decided against it. He still didn't know why he liked this little Autobot, but he did and spared a little compassion for her. By this time she was unconscious. Megatron took her limp body to the Autobots and left her there for them to take care of. The Autobots were shocked at her condition and took her to the repair bay. They all helped her regain her strength by believing she could make it and helped her with their life energy. The Autobots were shocked at what Megatron had done, but grateful he left even a little energy within their friend.

Megatron wanted to use his machine to draw the life energy from other Autobots and to use their own energy against them. He used the power he'd absorbed from the female Autobot at the next battle and it made him near invincible and very powerful. The Autobots were determined to destroy the machine, because there would be nothing they could do if Megatron used it on them. It even gave some of the Decepticons, like Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp and more the creeps. The Autobots managed to destroy the machine, much to Megatron's dismay. The female Autobot recovered and felt upset and very bad about what had happened. She was forgiven and cared for by the Autobots and the war continues ...

[Incidentally I had a Spiderman Dream after that!]

4/10/96

I dreamt that I won some Transformers bed linen. I got an Ultra Magnus and a Hot Rod pillowslip, and a Soundwave bed quilt, which I decided to give to my friend Rosemary, because I already had one!

 

20/10/96 - [While In Coubourg, Canada - Ann's house]

It started off as a typical 1985 episode. Ironhide, Sunstreaker Brawn, Arcee and some other Autobots were running along the grassy countryside in robot mode to get to Decepticon HQ to attack. Some of them were captured by Megatron and the Decepticons after a laser fight. Megatron had Arcee in his quarters. He smiled evilly at her and came toward her. Arcee backed up. Megatron roughly pushed her onto his resting ledge and began to lean on top of her. Furious, Arcee scratched, violently punched and kicked Megatron away from her and dashed out of his quarters, leaving Megatron a little dazed, then he smiled.

The Autobots managed to make it out with some energon cubes, but there were still a lot left for the Decepticons.

Megatron consulted with Soundwave who gave him his expert advice and friendship.

The Autobots made it back safely to Autobot headquarters and talked amongst themselves in friendly conversation.

 

26/10/96 [In Canada]

Puck from "The Gargoyles" was in this dream for a little bit, prancing, flying and jumping about.

Starscream had failed - he'd also failed in trying to get rid of Megatron. Megatron was mega pissed and really wanted to get Starscream. Starscream knew this and was scared to return home to Decepticon HQ. He knew he couldn't, not until Megatron had calmed down at least.

Starscream returned in secret and hid down a large long hill. He knew Megatron and the other Decepticons were going to walk across the top of it. He saw Ramjet and called him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Shh!" Starscream hissed.

He told Ramjet he wanted him to help him get Megatron. Ramjet was very uneasy and reluctant, but knew it would be hopeless to argue with Starscream.

Starscream's plan was: Ramjet would stay down the hill with him, out of sight of everyone and shoot Megatron when he walked across. He gave Ramjet a different gun so they couldn't trace the shot.

Ramjet was still very uneasy about the whole thing, but Starscream was confident. He set his plan into action. He and Ramjet positioned themselves. When Megatron walked across the top of the hill, Ramjet fired the gun, hoping to Primus & the Creation Matrix Megatron never found out it was him. He silently cursed Starscream as they scampered away. As predicted, Megatron was fuming mad. He immediately suspected Starscream, but the weapon didn't match up with any of Starscream's known weapons or any other Decepticon's or Autobot's. Megatron thought an Autobot could've done it, but was still more inclined to suspect Starscream. Ramjet knew better than to tell Megatron, both for what Starscream would do to him and what Megatron would do if he found out that he had been involved.

Megatron was determined to find out. He went to where the shot was found to have been fired and studied the area. Starscream had covered the tracks, but not well enough. Megatron found out it was him and went to get him. Starscream dobbed in Ramjet, but Megatron wasn't interested.

"It was your doing whether Ramjet was involved or not!"

"Megatron. . "

"Don't 'Megatron' me. This time you're finished, Starscream!"

"No!" Starscream darted out of the way as Megatron relentlessly blasted at him.

Starscream transformed into his F-15 jet mode, sped past Megatron and away from Decepticon HQ. Megatron was absolutely furious and went after him. He fired at Starscream in the sky. Starscream knew if Megatron caught him, no amount of groveling would talk him out of a very painful, more than likely fatal reprimanding, no matter how good Starscream's groveling skills were. Megatron relentlessly pursued him across land and water. Suddenly Starscream had an idea. He began shutting all the parts of his body which would let in water and he dived into the ocean before Megatron saw him. The water cut out the engine noise and Starscream flew low enough for Megatron not to see or hear him. Megatron was puzzled as to where Starscream got to. He looked around. The skies were clear and there was no jet noise anywhere. A jet couldn't fly in the ocean as far as he thought, but he fired a few shots into the water just to be certain. Starscream jerked, terrified for a moment, thinking Megatron had found him, but stopped, then sighed with relief when he discovered his leader was just taking pot shots. Megatron flew around for a while. Starscream had to keep going. He didn't want to stay in one spot in case Megatron detected him. He zoomed at astronomical speed through the water. He swerved around the undersea mountains, coral and avoided the land masses - some obstacles seemed to come out of nowhere.

After a while, he transformed into his robot mode and sat on a large rock on the ocean floor for a while, admiring the environment, but being ready to transform and shoot off at any moment if Megatron found him. Many coloured fish swam past him. Some even let him touch them. Starscream smiled. He wanted to stay here. It wasn't often he got to admire the environment and let on as though he didn't give a shit about it, but he couldn't stay here. Megatron would detect him if he stayed in one spot too long. He transformed and sped off again. He almost trapped himself in a lagoon, but managed to get out and sped off again. He stuck his head up under a large wooden pier and heard voices talking - human voices. He was quite a way away from where he started. As far as he could tell, Megatron had given up and gone home. Starscream climbed onto the wharf. It was strong and so held his weight. Some of the humans were frightened. One plump, dark haired man was talking to another man about the place and the day's catch of fish. There were other people there, male female and children. The people all began to panic when they saw Starscream. Starscream didn't feel like wreaking havoc & destruction upon this small fishing village, although he could very well do. He was quite pooped after his escapade and quite relieved to be out of Megatron's clutches. The humans seemed to calm when Starscream walked calmly past them and flopped down on the dirt & grass hill near the lake. They were weary of him, but went about their business. Starscream rested for a while, then stood up and walked to the gas station. He grabbed a pump and drunk enough petrol to satisfy him, for a few days. It wasn't very good quality fuel for a Transformer, but felt like heaven to Starscream, and it would do for now. The towns folk thought about calling the Autobots in, but when they realised the Decepticon only took what he needed to survive, and that he didn't seem like he was going to hurt them, they decided against it and to let it pass - they didn't want to cause any trouble and went about their business, wondering about Starscream. He remained an enigma to them, as they thought all Decepticons were evil and craved destruction, this had proven that Decepticons needed time out too.

Starscream waited a few days before transforming and cruising back to Decepticon headquarters. He drank an energon cube, and began to walk to his quarters. Apart from the occasional "Starscream's back, " the other hardly seemed to notice him. Not that he'd expected a humungous 'Welcome Back' party - probably better that no one made a full. He didn't want to get Megatron all antsy again.

Starscream saw Megatron in his quarters, lying on his stomach on his resting ledge. The door was open. Megatron hardly looked up.

"So you're back. The outside world too rough for you?"

"Hardly. "

Megatron looked at him. "How did you escape?" he asked, curious.

Starscream smiled. "Now that would be telling. "

Megatron grunted. "You're lucky I haven't rented out your quarters. "

Starscream snorted. "As if. I live here too you know. "

Megatron grunted again.

Starscream was quite relieved his leader had calmed. His furies never seemed to last long, however shitty he was. But Starscream knew full well this had happened before and it would again. He left his leader, sensing Megatron needed his time out too. He would never tell Megatron of his "ocean" trick.

Oh, someday he'll probably find out, but until that day - it's my ass saving secret ... And Starscream smiled to himself.

 

30/10/96 [In Canada]

Myself and some others were getting something for Starscream. We got it, and then trudged through a swamp like area, through all sorts of perils and got back to Starscream. I gave it to him and I wanted him to appreciate me, so I turned myself into a woman his size with long hair, and he kissed me passionately...

 

?/11/96

I had this dream where this guy was rolling around and playing with toy of Red Alert. The lighting was dim. I was with him and Starscream might've been there too.

 

?/12/96

Starscream and I were in this dream. There were some other Transformers, all flying and driving about around a large dark pyramid mountain which had some sort of special power and Starscream helped me.

 

30/12/96

In this dream, the Maximals and Predacons were on a planet which was mainly ocean. Optimus was with some other Maximals and Autobots in a deep lagoon, near some land. Sideswipe and Ironhide were with him. Megatron and the Predacons attacked from the hill, which separated the lagoon from the sea. The Maximals chased them off and stayed by their lagoon, which was going to be their base. They could stay in robot mode there, but strange things started to happen - they began to feel weak and strange and it puzzled them. They tried to find out what was happening. Optimus was standing on the pier at the edge of the lagoon.

"Something's happening, " he said, as he felt the pier move and shake a little. "Sideswipe, dive down to the bottom of the lagoon. "

Sideswipe did so, and swam under the pier and found with a shock, what was happening. He immediately swam up to Optimus.

"The lagoon's draining out!" he exclaimed.

"What?!"

The lagoon was rapidly draining out much to the Transformer's shock.

"What's happening... "

Red Alert had found out that being on this planet had caused all of the Transformers to acquire a layer of hard jelly like film over their fronts.

"It's killing us, " Red said, "we have to scrape it off. "

They began to do so.

The Predacons/Decepticons had spied on the Maximals/Autobots and did the same thing.

The Autobots/Maximals stayed by the lagoon, and were confronted with hundreds of large humanoid natives, who had swum across the sea, declaring war on the Transformers, blaming them for wrecking their planet and starting the war.

Optimus and the Maximals/Autobots told them that they had no idea their presence was damaging to the planet and they didn't want to fight the natives, and that the planet was dangerous to Transformers. The natives agreed to help them and did so and the Transformers left the planet, in perfect health.

 

30/12/96

This dream had Starscream and some girls and a house, and Starscream trying to escape from Megatron, by charming and groveling his way out and he did and helped us.

 

14/2/97 – Happy Valentine’s Day!

In this dream, Grapple had made a new building, which the Decepticons had destroyed. He was heartbroken and in a rage, shot the Decepticon in the head, who was nearest the rubble of what had once been his newest pride and joy. The Decepticons retreated, taking the one shot by Grapple back. He was thought to be dead. The Decepticon had a best friend, who was heartbroken and wanted to kill Grapple, prepared, and took off to Autobot headquarters the next night.

Grapple was resting in his quarters, lying down when the Decepticon burst into is room, and pointed a gun at his head, threateningly and violently. Grapple was terrified. The Decepticon yelled abuse at him, Grapple begged him not to shoot. The Decepticon then yelled at Grapple for killing his best friend. Grapple thought back and felt guilty. A lot of violent yelling went on. The Decepticon, in tears and quite hysterical screamed at grapple - what was more important, a building or a life? And Grapple agreed the latter. Some concerned Autobots rushed in to see what was going on. Grapple told them not to shoot the Decepticon. He dropped his gun and cried. Grapple apologised to him and he was truly sorry. The Decepticon did not want to kill and The Autobots released him.

When he arrived home, the Decepticon CMO, Jephfath told him that his friend was going to make it. The Decepticon was overjoyed and hugged Jep, and went to see his best friend who was recovering. He felt guilty about wanting to kill Grapple, as Grapple had friends who would've been heartbroken, had he does and the Decepticon hugged his best friend gently, as he was still weak. The Decepticon secretly radioed Grapple, told him, and apologised. Grapple forgave him and said he was glad the Decepticon's friend was okay - and he truly was. The Decepticon helped and stayed with his friend until he had fully recovered.

 

15/3/97

In this dream it was night time and Soundwave was returning to Decepticon headquarters. All of a sudden he heard someone calling his name with a rather desperate "help" attached to it. He recognised the voice as Rumble's. He immediately looked around and found Rumble being crushed under a large amount of debris. Soundwave immediately took the debris off his little cassette friend. Rumble was quite relieved and thanked Soundwave. Soundwave heard someone else call his name desperately and recognised the voice as Frenzy's. He rushed toward the voice and rescued Frenzy who was being crushed under more debris, also being pulled into a rain and Soundwave rescued him. Frenzy, relieved, thanked him. Rumble started to walk away from the debris and was attacked by Monitor, an Autobot who shot him. He was about to shoot him again when Soundwave blasted Monitor's shoulder and then blasted at him again. Monitor fled down the passage.

"Autobot coward, " Soundwave said, not bothering to go after him. He helped Rumble up - his friend wasn't badly damaged. Soundwave smiled - everyone seemed to be needing him. He didn't know whether Monitor had meant to inflict serious harm onto Rumble, but he felt he couldn't chance it. on his way back to Decepticon headquarters, Soundwave saw Bumblebee - he'd been wounded and was lying on the ground in pain. At first he aimed his gun at him, but then hesitated, knowing the little Autobot wasn't a threat to anyone in this condition, and due to his size, Soundwave didn't consider Bumblebee much of a threat when he was fully operational either and he let the Autobot be, knowing the Autobots would find and repair him sooner or later. Soundwave returned to Decepticon headquarters with his cassette friends, grateful to have saved his friends.

 

25/3/97

In this dream, a new Transformers show with the original characters had been made. I was watching it on TV in Australia. They were all trapped on this inhospitable planet with murky black, foaming goo. Optimus Prime decided the only way to get off the planet was to team up with the Decepticons, so he went to find Megatron in the Decepticons' cave. Meanwhile, Inferno and some other Autobots tried to fight off the noxious goo.

In the cave, Megatron had been poisoned by the goo, and was looking rather sick and agreed to help Optimus. I was glad. Optimus caught Megatron as he collapsed to the ground.

Elsewhere in the cave, some of the black foam goo had taken form, like a red mouth - and then sharp teeth grew - it looked evil....

The other Autobots came to Optimus and Megatron in the cave, quite excited as Inferno had discovered that his foam killed the black foam. The black foam goo grabbed Megatron in it's formed mouth and started to eat him quite painfully. Inferno aimed him foam gun and fired, dissipating the black foam, for which Megatron was quite grateful. Inferno used his foam on the black foam goo, giving all Autobots and Decepticons the window they needed to escape the planet on the Decepticon ship, and Soundwave fussed over Megatron, and repaired his wounds. All were grateful to be away from that place.

 

14/4/97

In this dream, I was playing Transformers by myself and with a friend. I lived in a house with a hill outside - it was flat on top of the hill and there was like a forest outside of the garden. At first I was Soundwave, on the floor, then pretending to transform and talk to Megatron, then I was Starscream running away from Megatron after yet another one of my "how to get to be the leader quick, " schemes failed, and then I was Megatron talking with Soundwave. After that, I was Optimus Prime, and Ironhide. It was fun. After that, I looked up Transformers on the Internet and found information on the characters. I gave Megatron the Decepticon information - both him and Soundwave were quite pleased and I gave Optimus Prime the Autobot information who was pleased also.

 

?/5/97

In this dream, several shows had been rekindled, One, there were more episodes of Sailor Moon - the whole series had finally been dubbed in English, two, another series of the X-Men, which showed Rogue throwing some large ugly grey hairy beast out of the way to rescue someone, and last, but not least, pre Movie episodes of The Transformers - at long last! The first episode showed Ratchet poking out of a cave, above him a quite large white robot, a neutral, neither Autobot or Decepticon helping him, firing at some Decepticons, so Ratchet could escape back to the Autobots. It's cool to have all these shows back!!

 

11/5/97

In this dream, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime and some other Autobots were captured by Megatron and the Decepticons, taken to a remote planet with a prison facility and held there. The prison cells were large rooms, almost impossible to escape from. Ironhide, very frustrated in one was trying to send a message through the drain in the room, and there was a little sharp red piece of plastic in the drain he was trying to get. When he'd almost managed to get out, Megatron came by and wouldn't let him, frustrating Ironhide even more. Meanwhile, the other Autobots were also trying to escape and I was trying to help them. Bumblebee was wandering about in one of the corridors - he had managed to escape - and them Beast Wars Megatron came after him and tried to eat him! Frightened, Bumblebee dodged and tried to escape, but BW Megatron wasn't about to give up. Bumblebee went underground and transformed. Megaton heard him and ran to the sound. Bumblebee came up near a yellow Volkswagen car parked in the street. Megatron began to eat the car, while Bumblebee snuck away. Optimus Prime saw the BW Megatron eating the Volkswagen.

"BUMBLEBEE!!" he screamed, shocked.

Megatron finished eating the tasty car and turned to Optimus Prime with an evil smile.

"So... you're the original Optimus... "

And they fought, Optimus Prime's strength surprising the BW Megatron.

Meanwhile, after a major struggle and effort, Ironhide managed to escape his cell, just before Megatron came to push him back in. Ironhide fought with him and push him out of the way. I helped him and we found Skywarp dying in another room. I wanted to help him as I cared for both Autobots and Decepticons ... and Maximals and Predacons! .... But Ironhide was reluctant.

"He's a Decepticon.... . "

"I know, Ironhide, but he needs our help... "

Ironhide reluctantly agreed, knowing deep down it was the right then to do and we helped Skywarp. He was sick and hurt, and. Ironhide and I provided medical aid, but as for the TLC, Ironhide left that to me. Skywarp was okay and thanked us for our help.

Meanwhile, Tarantulas and Waspinator had captured a small Autobot and were going to eat him. The Autobot was very frightened, but there was no way for him to escape. He kind of amused Tarantulas, who knew that he was hungry and knew damn well there was no way for this frightened little thing to get away. However, for some reason the two delightfully insane Predacons decided to let the little Autobot go.

Optimus Prime managed to beat Beast Wars Megatron and the Autobots said for the Predacons to go back to their own time and dimension, as there would be complications if they stayed here. Tarantulas and Waspinator were quite happy, however BW Megatron was reluctant.

"We'll meet again Primal ... uh, Prime. "

And they left through a pothole.

"Optimus ... "

Optimus Prime thought he recognised the voice, but it couldn't be, could it? He turned around and to his delight and joy, saw, "Bumblebee!" And he hugged him. "I thought ... "

"So did I for a few moments, but nah, it wasn't me, but what a waste .... "

Optimus smiled. "Better that than you. "

"You're tellin' me!"

The Autobots smiled and all of us, and the Decepticons returned to Earth.

 

13/5/97

In this dream, it was a difficult deserty place and Beast Wars Megatron was trying to help us and himself to escape.

 

15/5/97

In this dream The Decepticons had captured Windcharger and another Autobot. The Decepticons were in a large complex on the water. The Autobots were coming to rescue their friends. The Decepticon complex was located through the strange energy waved which lead to Dinobot Island. The Decepticon complex was located on another planet which could be reached by going through the waves. The Autobots, with jet packs on their backs flew past the waves and past Dinobot Island and were transported to the other planet. On their way to the complex, they were attacked by insentient robotic bees, native to this planet. Optimus sicked them on the Deception complex where they caused quite a lot of damage.

There was an explosion. Later, the Decepticons emerged.

"Did you really think a bunch or robotic bees would stop me Prime?"

"Not really, but it was worth a try, thought it might slow you down a bit. "

The Decepticons attacked the Autobots, who managed to escape.

"You're gonna need all the luck in the world, Prime... " Megatron sneered, as Optimus made it away with Prowl in the flying transport they had, being fired after by Megatron. Optimus was worried about his captured friends and wanted to try again. And the Autobots did, attacking the Decepticon fort. They blasted a hole in it and rescued their friends, much to Megatron's rage. He blasted after them, but the Autobots had gone on their way back to Earth, and Megatron decided to abandon "this worthless scrapheap of a base" and return to Earth too.

 

18/5/97

Trans Wars was the name of this dream. A large Decepticon space cruiser was chasing a small Autobot one. It was captured and brought inside the Decepticon space cruiser. The cruiser was then boarded and attacked, many Autobots losing their lives. Megatron entered the ship, and looked around, then continued on. He killed one Autobot by strangling him to death and then said that he wanted the others on the ship brought to him alive. The princess, a young Elita One was captured and brought before Megatron.

"Megatron, " she said, "only you could be so bold. The Decepticon Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic-"

"Don't act so surprised, Your Highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by Autobot spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you. "

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a member of the Decepticon Senate on a diplomatic mission to Cybertron. "

"You are part of the Autobot Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!"

... Later "Leia" was rescued by her brother "Luke Skywalker", a. k. a Optimus Prime and "Han Solo", a. k. a Ironhide and they were assisted by "Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi" a. k. a Alpha Trion [PS - he didn't get lightsabred in this one and needless to say, Megatron is definitely not O. P's daddy] .... and all was well for the Autobot Alliance .... .

 

28/7/97 - [While In Coubourg, Canada - Ann's house]

I had a dream featuring both the Sailor Scouts and Transformers, which I made into a story.

SEE STORY "CRYSTALS, DECEPTICONS AND SCOUTS, OH MY!"

 

 

31/7/97 - [While In Coubourg, Canada - Ann's house]

In this dream, I was with a group of people on a cruise ship, and we were stranded, by a lonely road. Some guy drove past and we hitchhiked, but he looked snobby and didn't stop.

"Carsmeeeeeeellllll!" we called after him.

Anyway, we were in fact rescued in the end by Soundwave from Transformers.

The second part of this dream involved Megatron, being very badly wounded in one battle, on Cybertron and left for dead. He was low on energy and starving. He was found by two sympathetic Autobot nurses who took him back to their hospital and began to fix him up, knowing full well who he was, but to them the preservation of life was more important than that. Megatron in his semi-conscious state could tell he'd been taken somewhere and someone else was with him, but would not even admit his fear to himself. They fixed him and re-energized him. Megatron could feel he was being re-energized and thanked Primus. There were only few times when energon felt this good. The nurses went away for a while, and when they came back. Megatron was standing, facing them. He was silhouetted against the window. They were scared that he'd blast them, and at his full strength, they were no match for him. But they chose to stand and face him. Megatron now knew these two small female Autobots had saved him. However, that did not change his feelings toward Autobots in general.

"I thank you, " he said, practically forcing out the words. "I am in your debt. But why did you repair me?"

"We are nurses, doctors, and it is our duty. We became who we are because we believe in the preservation of life. The Hippocratic oath does not discriminate. "

Megatron felt a glimmer of respect for these two Autobots and vowed to repay the debt - when no one else was looking. Not long after, the hospital building collapsed, almost killing both nurses, if a fusion cannon blast had not blasted the debris which would have fallen on then and killed them, that is if the blast had not blasted it to smithereens. The nurses silently thanked their saviour, planning to build a new, stronger hospital. Neither Megatron or the nurses ever saw each other again.

 

9/8/97 - [While In South Africa]

In this dream, there was an evil guy who was getting a whole bunch of baddies to destroy Earth. Because of Earth's natural spiritual energy, and the spiritual energy of the growing number of spiritual people, he could not destroy the planet. Amongst the baddies were the Cylons from Battlestar Galactica, the City Destroyers from ID4, the pulsating planet thing from the Fifth Element, Hades from Disney's Hercules, Trident Ships from Ulysses 31 and Unicron from Transformers, who was quite peckish at the time .... the list went on. When "The" bad guy ordered Earth Destroyed, Unicron simply folded his arms and said no. The bad guy looked at him and ordered him again.

"Who are you to demand anything from Unicron... " the huge yellow & white robot bellowed. Not out of compassion for the planet - who the hell was he to order Unicron?

The Bad Guy looked human, but much larger, as he was visible from space, floating around, his body glowing. Unicron tried to grab him. The bad Guy grew in size until he was even larger then Unicron. He grabbed a startled Unicron in his hand. Unicron was astounded, as he had always thought he was the most powerful being in the Universe. He tried to struggle free, but couldn't. The Bad Guy tightened his grip, more and more. Unicron tried to struggle, but it wasn't getting him anywhere - and this was hurting. The Bad Guy Continued to tighten his grip. Unicron spluttered as he felt himself being crushed, although someone being so powerful was still so alien, overwhelming and frightening to him, although he didn't want to admit that - particularly the latter. But The Bad Guy continued to tighten his grip - to show Unicron who was boss and tightened his grip again, despite Unicron's painful gasps.

"Stop... " Unicron gasped, his deep voice a rasp, "... please... "

The Bad Guy looked at him, struggling in his hand and smiled.

"Do you yield?"

"Yes, " Unicron rasped, in disgust. "Let me go. "

The Bad Guy stopped and threw Unicron out of his hand. Unicron hurtled through space before he had a chance to stop himself and catch his breath, so to speak. He allowed himself the luxury of letting his Automatic repair systems take care of the damage and rest before flying back. He was going to have to destroy the little planet now, whether he wanted to or not. Still he hated the idea of being ordered to do anything, but having his body crushed until he oozed from The Bad Guy's hand was far less appealing. The baddies all got together. The bad Guy returned himself to his former size and gave Unicron a nasty look. The robot neither said or did anything. The Bad guy was about to give the order to destroy Earth - when a blue glow was seen, which became brighter and brighter, blinding the bad folk. The Creation Matrix rose up from the earth and opened. Coupled with the spiritual energy from Earth, it began to fight the evil.

"NO!!!" The Bad Guy Yelled. "THIS CAN' HAPPEN!!!"

"Oh, but it can -" came a female voice - that of the Earth and Matrix combined.

The Bad Guy tried to fight it, but couldn't and despite his awesome power, failed and simply disappeared into nothingness. The other baddies started to leave - nothing more in it for them, as none of them were willing to take a potshot at the Earth Matrix.

"Hey, we didn't sign up for this... "

Unicron looked at the Earth Matrix, and saw some Transformers below, who looked quite wary and quite willing to blow him out of the galaxy.

"Hey, I'm off. I didn't buy into this con job. " He looked at the other bad guys. "I guess we can all go home now. "

The Transformers all looked quite astounded.

And Mother Earth was safe once more.

 

18/8/97

In this Dream Unicron was in the first bit. He was hurt by some sort of blast, then got up and went on his way.

In the second half, Starscream's lady friend, Claw had been hut and she was dying. Starscream knew she was somewhere in the headquarters, but couldn't find her. Megatron also wouldn't tell him as Claw had disobeyed his orders. Starscream was getting quite desperate and used a machine to transform Megatron into an Energon cube, then started to drink him. Megatron was uneasy, but quite confident that Starscream wouldn't go through with it and was thinking of what hideous punishment he would bestow on the jet.

"Where's Claw?" Starscream demanded.

"We both know you're not going to do this, " Megatron said.

However Starscream proved him wrong and drank the whole cube.

Now Megatron was feeling quite a bit less confident, but would not admit his fear. Although Starscream desperately needed to know where Claw was, he wanted to make Megatron suffer and beg for all the times Megatron had done the same to him.

The energy began to digest and by mow Megatron was getting quite desperate, but refused to give Starscream the pleasure.

"I'm not going to let you go until you tell me. "

More energy digested and Megatron realised there was only one way out of this.

"Where's claw?" Starscream demanded again. "I'm warning you, Megatron. " His voice was dangerously edgy.

"Let me go and I'll tell you. "

Starscream's silence gave Megatron his answer. The Decepticon leader was almost out of time, and he could feel himself slipping away, and fear overcame him, too frightened to feel disgusted, he almost screamed, "Please, Starscream! Stop ... "

The jet smiled. For so long he'd wanted to hear those words! For so long he'd wanted Megatron in a position where he - Starscream was in the driver's seat.

"Now tell me where claw is, or I swear, I'll kill you. "

This time Megatron didn't doubt it and began to see just how much Starscream wanted to get to her in time.

"She's in the junction between corridors a-11 and 12. "

Megatron sincerely hoped Starscream would keep his promise and release him - Megatron didn't hold his hopes too high. If Starscream released him, he'd be putting himself at risk and the jet had, although Megatron hated to admit it, beaten him well and truly this time. Megatron knew Soundwave would be a good leader, but to his surprise, and not to mention relief, Starscream did let him go, releasing the remainder of the energy and transforming Megatron back to his robot mode. Megatron, still weak from the loss of energy, slowly stood. Honestly, Starscream knew he could have easily killed him, but he didn't give a fuck about Megatron - and he had a suspicion that Soundwave would've ripped him to pieces to save Megatron - Screamers didn't give a fuck about Soundwave either - what mattered to him was Claw. He transformed and flew to the corridor, transforming and running the last few steps. He knelt down next to her, for the first few moments, unaware Megatron & Soundwave had followed him. A newly energized Megatron raised his fusion cannon, ready to blast the jet to pieces - this time without mercy - this time he really was going to kill Starscream, both for the humiliation, and for the gall of what the jet had done. Starscream sensed Megatron's presence and ignored it. His focus was on Claw. He only hoped Megatron didn't blast him before he could get Claw to the Decepticon doctor, Jephfath. He leant closer to the black jet, gently bringing her forward. She weakly groaned and opened his eyed slowly.

"Starscream.... "

"Claw... "

She managed a weak smile. "There's nothing you can do for me. " Her usual gruff voice was weak and full of sadness.

"No... there must me. I can't leave you like this. I can't let you die. " Tears started brimming in his eyes. "No... " He pressed her body to him, very gently and buried head in her chest. Claw smiled weakly.

Megatron and Soundwave watched this exchange with interest, Megatron, absolutely astounded that Starscream was capable of such compassion - more surprised still another Decepticon capable of loving the annoying jet back, and surprised at himself for finding that he'd lowered his fusion cannon.

Starscream gently lifted up Claw and began to take her to the repair bay. He walked past Megatron and spoke as he walked.

"You can kill me after she's repaired. "

Megatron was quite surprised to hear no sarcasm or dry humour in the jet's voice.

Starscream took Claw to Jephfath.

"Is there anything you can do for her?"

"I dunno, it looks bad... "

After a while of scanning Claw and fixing some of her damage, Jep said, "Her damage is too great. I'm sorry, Starscream, but there's nothing I can do. "

"No... " the jet whispered, tears brimming again. "She can't die... " The tears now streamed down his cheeks.

"Hey, " Claw said, her voice still weak, "if the doc can't do anything, he can't. "

"I know it's not his fault, " Starscream said.

"I'm scared too. I don't wanna die, so let's think of the happy times we had. "

Starscream smiled. "Like the time when you called me a Mother Fucking Bastard?"

Claw smiled. "Yeah, those times. "

Starscream was instantly sad again and refused to hold back his tears - so what if compassion was a sign of weakness? He felt hopeless - he could do nothing for his love. Megatron came in at one stage and found Starscream sitting on the char beside the repair bed, his face collapsed on the nearby table.

"Go away, " he said, his voice muffled, but clearly upset.

Megatron respected the jet's wishes and left, really not knowing if he intended to kill him after this or not.

What the three Decepticons in the repair bay did not know, the Autobots were monitoring them at the time and had seen the whole incident.

"I hate to admit it, " Ironhide said, "but I feel kinda sorry for him ... and Claw - annoying as they are. "

Optimus nodded. "I have never seen any Decepticon cry before - let alone be in love - and Starscream of all Decepticons... There may be something we can do for her. I have an idea. "

"Help Claw?"

"I know she's our enemy, Ironhide, but I can't stand to see anyone suffer like that. "

The red and grey Autobot nodded.

"Teletraan, scan Claw and find her ailment - immediately. "

The computer did so & told him. Optimus quickly went over a formula with Ratchet.

"Yep, that'll save her. "

Optimus sent the formula by computer directly to the Decepticon repair bay, steering clear or anything Soundwave might detect.

"What's this ... " Jep said looking at the computer. "A transmission from Autobot Headquarters? ... Oh my gosh .... quick!" He gave Starscream some things to prepare, which the jet did eagerly - anything to save his love. Jep readied his computers and they began to carry out the operation.

Claw opened her eyes. "Ohh, what happened. I feel like I'm back in Kansas. "

"She's alive! She's alive!" Jep exclaimed, beside himself. He hated to lose patients.

Starscream shed more tears - this time tears of joy. He gently hugged Claw, who sat up, still a little weak, but recovering.

Megatron entered the repair bay again and saw the happy looked on Starscream, Claw and Jep's faces.

"I thought she was irreparable, " he said, confused.

"I found a special formula which cured her ailment, " Jep said, half the truth.

"Oh, Megatron said, turning back to Starscream.

"Oh, Megaton, " Starscream said. "You can kill me now. "

"Whoo - no you don't, " Claw said, still sitting on the bed, but stretching herself in front of Starscream. "You kill him and I'll kill you. " Her voice had a playful tone and Megatron realised he did not want to kill Starscream, although angry with what the jet had done. And he knew Claw would be anything but playful if he really did kill Starscream.

"If you do that again, Starscream... "

"I won't - you tasted horrible. "

Megatron grunted. Starscream smiled and kissed Claw.

Megatron and left the room with Soundwave, equally surprised how Starscream could display so much compassion for someone other than himself and his respect for the red, blue & white jet jacked up a notch.

Starscream knew the Autobots had saved Claw's life and instead of feeling disgust for owing a debt to his enemy, he wanted to repay them and he did, by using the power of the Augerbenine crystal, thus saving all Autobot lives from an impending disaster - Megatron was trying to melt them inside their own volcano Mount Saint Helens HQ - not to mention he was more than boiling mad when his plan failed. But the Autobots scanned the energy which saved them and found it to have come from the Augerbenine Crystal which they knew the Decepticons had stolen. Which was followed by an anonymous e-mail message:

"Thanks for the Claws. They really mean a lot to me. "

S. S - and PS - don't tell anyone about my little favour, 'kay?

The Autobots didn't plan to tell anyone and were most grateful.

Claw came to Starscream in his private quarters.

"You saved them, didn't you?"

Starscream looked at her and found it impossible to hide anything. "Yes. Id did it for you. I needed to. "

"I know, " Claw said with a smile. "I'm flattered that nay Decepticon would do such a thing for me. Hell I want to pay the Autobots back too. "

"Are you sure you won't tell anyone?"

"Would I do a thing like that?"

"Remind me never to dump you. "

They both smiled.

Claw did pay the Autobot's back in her own little way, saving Bumblebee's life and warning the Autobots of an impending Decepticon attack.

"But be warned, " she told them. "I am a Decepticon. I am not a traitor. We must remain enemies. "

Being Transformers, the Autobots understood, although wished it were different and that the war would end.

Again Megatron was fuming mad when his plan failed.

Seeing the smirk on Claw's face when they were alone, Starscream knew exactly what she had done.

"Remind me never to dump you, " she said, her smile broadening.

They kissed, then Starscream turned down the light to very dim and both of them did not want to be disturbed for the next few hours for very obvious reasons ...

 

?/9/97

In this dream, Beast Wars Megatron was severely hurt by and explosion. Scorponok took care of him in a secret lab. Megatron lay on a table in T-Rex mode, embarrassed that he was too weak to move. Scorponok kept it a secret that he had Megatron here - the other Predacons would want to get rid of him. Scorponok nursed Megatron back to health for which the Predacon Leader was grateful, though it wasn't exactly the Predacon way, and Megatron lead the Predacons, kicking Blackarachnia, as she had assumed his post in his absence. Of course no one protested. Nooooooo.

 

4/10/97 - While at Jenni's farm At Neil Rex, Australia

In this dream, I was Rhinox - the Maximals had created a small 2 person ship - they had discovered another planet in the solar system. Cheetor and I took off. We arrived at the planet, and had a rough landing. The planet's atmosphere had damaged the ship and almost drained all our energy. Cheetor was too weak to move. We had to look for an energy source, or we'd both die. I carried the weak Cheetor on my back. Also, someone else had come to the planet - Starscream's Spark. He'd come seeking his revenge, as he'd learnt Beasts were on the planet, not knowing there were only two. However, as he entered the atmosphere, it severely weakened him. Dying, he came to us, for help. I didn't like the guy, but could never let a fellow Transformer die - and I had an idea. If Starscream and Cheetor merged, it might save both of them. They both agreed weakly. I caught Starscream's Spark in my large hands, before it fell to the ground and guided it into Cheetor.

The young Maximal sighed. "Ohh, that's a little better. "

"Thank you, " Starscream breathed, grateful to be alive.

They were still quite weak, and would get worse if an energy source wasn't discovered. I only hoped Optimus Primal was getting worried and would use the other small scout ship to find us. The gravity on this planet was greater, and the oceans were more vast. The water also, had a pulling effect. It was also undrinkable. Cheetor almost got pulled down into it, but with the help of myself and Starscream's Spark, managed to make it out.

"Whoo... stay away from the water from now on. "

"Yeah, " Starscream said. "I thought cats ... hate water. "

"Needed ... a ... drink... " Cheetor stammered.

We were all getting weaker and I had a bad feeling about this planet - that someone was watching us from all around. I didn't tell the other two - they had enough problems of their own. It became more clear to me that someone was 'out to get us' for lack of a better phrase, when we met suspicious hardships at every turn. The water tried to get at us, as did the land. I began to get an awful gut feeling.

"HELP!" Cheetor screamed, as he was being sucked into the sand.

"Rhinox, Maximize!" I transformed, lunged for Cheetor and Starscream and hacked away at the sand, saving both of them. The sand and water tried to attack me, but fortunately I had enough energy to break free - for now.

"Thanks. "

That sounded a little eerie - both Starscream and Cheetor talking at once, and I had realised they had merged deeper. One could not survive without the other - and they wouldn't survive at all unless help could be found. We had to make it back to the ship now - it was our only chance.

It was a long, arduous journey. I transferred a little of my energy reserves into Cheetor/Starscream, which kept them going for a while.

My awful gut feeling got worse - this entire planet was a living organism - a slagging evil one at that - trapping people and killing them for its own amusement - and I thought the Predacons were evil bastards. My energy wouldn't hold out much longer, and so we pushed on. Thankfully our ship wasn't too far away - hopefully it had some energy we could use, and perhaps I could repair the thing and take off, though I was doubtful. I hoped again and again Optimus would have come looking for us, and hoped the Predacons hadn't got the shuttle instead - not only would that mean the three of us would perish, but they may as well. I began to climb a steep rocky hill - our shuttle should be on top. I carried Cheetor by the scruff of the neck - though it sure looks painful, he assures me it doesn't hurt. Right now both he and Starscream were weaker and more vulnerable than a sheet of aluminium foil, and getting worse. I performed a scan of the area. Our ship was in bad shape - I hadn't expected it to be otherwise, but there was no energy left to salvage, let alone take off.

Slag! I hissed to myself. Is this our destiny - to die here? I knew death could come at any time, especially in a war, but you're never quite ready for it, are you? I gasped as something black grabbed my hand. At this point I was too weak to fight back, though I tried.

"Rhinox, relax... "

"Optimus .... " I could barely speak. Never had I been so relieved.

Even through Cheetor's weak yellow/green eyes, I saw the relief, but we had to get energy fast, otherwise our relief might be premature. Cheetor slumped on the top if the cliff. Optimus Primal picked up the near dead cat and handed him to me. I took him inside and started to re-energize him and myself. Unbeknownst to us, Starscream's Spark became separated from his body and in its weakened condition, wafted outside, diminishing. The Decepticon's robot form appeared, transparent and ghostlike, clinging onto the cliff's edge.

"Starscream!" Optimus exclaimed.

"Help me... " his voice was barely audible.

"Help you?" Primal asked in surprise. "After what you did - or were going to do?"

"Please .... "

Optimus Primal turned away.

"You're a disgrace to the real Optimus Prime, " Starscream spat weakly. "He'd never ... leave anyone to die . . not even enemy... "

Primal spun around in anger.

"That's low. I have the greatest respect for the Leader of the Autobots. And how like an enemy to use such tactics to save his own hide - sorry - Spark. "

"Not ... funny ... please ... "

Optimus turned away again.

"And I thought my Megatron was ... ruthless... "

Primal glared at him. "I've just about had enough of you... "

He aimed his arm missile at Starscream

Starscream looked petrified. "No ... please .... I don't want to die.... I ... Helped one of you ... Please don't .... "

"He's right, Optimus, " I said, coming to him. "If it wasn't for Starscream, Cheetor would have perished. They merged with each other, and what you're doing is wrong. " I didn't like to contradict my leader, but in this circumstance I felt I had the right.

Optimus sighed. Starscream's Spark lost the integrity to hold he ghostlike form, and it disappeared. The weakened Spark began to fall. Optimus caught him just in time.

"No .... " Starscream wailed. "Please ... don't kill me, Prime, .... . I mean Primal. "

There was a short pause. "I'm not going to. You're right, Rhinox ... I'm sorry, Starscream ... " Optimus looked at the small barely alive Spark in his large hand, and wondered how in the Universe, he could've taken advantage of someone so helpless. He very gently held the Spark in his hand, terrified, he would hold him too tightly and kill him. He took Starscream back into the ship.

"We'd better take off, " I said. "This planet will figure out what we're up to soon. "

"A rough place, isn't it?"

"You can say that again. "

"Hey, Screamers, you're gonna be okay, " Cheetor said.

"Thanks, babe. I owe you one. "

"I . . think ... we're even ... and I'm not going to ... survive this one. I .... "

"Nonsense, " Optimus said, placing the diminishing Spark into a recharging unit. "I'll keep it on low. The high setting will be too much for you in this weakened state. "

"I'm dying, Prime. I've lived long enough, and I can't ask for any more. "

Optimus Primal looked at Starscream. "Are you saying you want to die?"

"No ... but I don't think anything will save me. "

"Just stay in there, we'll do everything we can for you.

The ship shudders as we pull through the atmosphere.

"Had to make this one a little stronger, after we'd scanned that planet.

"It's evil, " was all I said.

I can almost feel the planet's evil rage as we escape. I shudder, and hope never to have to return.

Starscream's Spark begins to glow brighter and Optimus turns up the power.

"Ohh, this feels a lot better... "

Soon, his Spark was fully energized. "Thank you. "

"Thank you, " Cheetor said. "Twinkle, twinkle little Starscream... " He grinned and winked. Starscream's Spark butted into him playfully and Cheetor equally playfully batted the Spark with his paw.

Optimus smiled. "Starscream, I'm sorry for the way I acted back there. You were right in saying-"

"Hey, we all make mistakes. Even me - otherwise I'd still have my body. "

"That's something I've been looking at. These computer files contain the Cybertronian Transformer designs. Yours is in here. " He showed Starscream. "We could use the ship's excess energy to construct a new body.

Silence followed. Starscream was too dumbfounded for words.

"You'd do ... that .... for ... me... " he stammered. "Primus, did that sound dorky .... Thank you ... I mean all this time .... You must've thought I was somewhat of a loony when I possessed Waspinator... "

"Well I guess 300 years of drifting in outer space would make anyone go round the bend. But if you want to stay on the planet, you'll have to take up a beast mode, because of the energon. "

"No offence, but no thanks. It's not me, and besides, I don't think I'd fit in. "

"All right, then. Let's start construction. "

The Maximals used the ship's excess energy to create Starscream's new old body.

It didn't take as long as they'd expected.

"I don't know how to thank you, " the Spark said.

"Well try it on, " Optimus urged, "see if it fits. "

He could almost see the Spark smile. "It's wonderful, and I like the colour too. " And without warning, he hugged all three Maximals. "Sorry. Couldn't help myself. "

Primal gave a smile. "Nothing I've read suggests anything about Decepticons being sentimental. "

"Well sue me, " the jet smiled.

It wasn't long before the four arrived in orbit of the Beast planet - unfortunately the stasis pods could not be reached, much to the Maximals disappointment - but one day, perhaps. Starscream left the ship and promised to alert Cybertron of the Beasts dilemma - if he could get to the right Cybertron of their universe.

"Thank you, " Optimus said.

"Yeah, thanks jet bot!" Cheetor smiled.

"No sweat, pussycat. "

I smiled. I could see Cheetor was upset to lose his new friend, and put my arm around him. "He's got his own path to follow, Cheet. "

"I know 'Nox, " but I'm gonna miss him.

"Heavens forbid - I think I am too, " Optimus said, with a smile.

The Maximals landed the shuttle and they were attacked by Megatron.

"So, that planet was no good. Damn.... but at least I get one constellation prize - I get to destroy you, yeeeesss.... "

"Thank again, mega bum!" Starscream soared down, and blasted the T-Rex.

The jet laughed. "I wonder how you'd get on with my Megatron - not well, noooo... "

"Curse you, jet!" Megatron spat. "When I jet my jaws on you... "

"Love to stay and chat, but I gotta be off. "

"Thanks again, " Optimus said, looking at the fallen Megatron, who looked very cross indeed.

"Not your day is it, Megatron, noooooo. "

"Fuck off, Primal. I'm not in the mood. " Megatron sulked.

"Oo. And I'm not in the mood to waste time with you. " The Maximals left in their ship, back to the Axalon, where they told their tale, to a very interested audience.

"Do you suppose we'll see 'ol Screamers again?" Cheetor asked.

"I have a feeling we will, " I assured him.

Cheetor smiled. "That's just Prime ... "

 

?/10/97

It was the Beast Wars Truce again, and Megatron shot at Airrazor. She told him off rather sternly, she sat up on the ground in hawk mode, then transforming. He apologised, and told her he wasn't used to having a truce.

"Well get used to it. " she snapped, nursing her hurt wing.

Terrorsaur picked her up. At first Airrazor protested, but he set her down near a large rock in a less painful position and helped her wing.

"Thanks. "

"Hey, sweetheart, even though you blew the shit out of me, I still think you're beautiful. "

Airrazor blushed and Megatron glared at Terrorsaur, quite angry he didn't have the nerve to admit what the red Predacon had said.

Would the treaty last?

 

17/10/97

Optimus Primal had been killed when the aliens came. Just before his death, he'd looked so afraid - not just for himself, but for the Maximals, and even the Predacons - what was to become of the Beast Transformers? His Spark had survived, and he kept out of sight of both Transformers and aliens, hoping to save all everyone. His Spark flew to the Axalon and fashioned himself a new body, using DNA samples - so it was exactly like his old one, except a little thinner in gorilla mode! "Prime jets! On!"

Optimus Primal hoped to save the Beasts, Maximals and Predacons alike, yeeeesss even Megatron. He told the aliens they had no right to endanger an inhabited planet - the Maximals and Predacons had not meant to upset their experiment - and there were many animals here who would be killed also. The aliens were impressed with Optimus Primal's courage and resourcefulness and decided to conduct their experiment on another planet. They took much of the energon with them, but left quite a bit.

Optimus collapsed into a sitting position. "Phew... "

"Ya can say that again, " Rattrap said.

"For once I agree with you, Rodent. "

"Flattered, Chopper Face. "

A large unstable rock began to fall, from the cliff top under which Optimus sat - one many times larger than he. He looked up, but didn't have enough tome to escape. Suddenly there was a blast, blowing the rock to pieces. Optimus looked around. It was Megatron.

"Don't think I've gotten soft, Primal, nooooo. Consider it as my gratitude for .... saving us.... "

"That's just Prime. "

"I knew you'd day that, yeeeess. "

The Beasts began to make it back to their respective bases, Primal hoping this was the beginning of the end of the hostilities.

 

20/10/97

This Beast Wars dream started off with Tarantulas and Waspinator flying over the land. It was supposed to be the final episodes in the series. Myself and mum were watching it, and it was rather gripping. Spike was in this Beast Wars dream, as well as some Autobots, Mirage, Cliffjumper and Hound, and perhaps some more. Spike helped the Autobots and Maximals and really annoyed BW Megatron. Megatron threatened Spike, that he would be killed if he didn't leave, as this wasn't the place for him. Spike almost did get killed. He was attacked out in the open by a Predacon. He quite annoyed Rattrap and Dinobot too. This was no place for a human. Spike was sent back to his own dimension. The Autobots tried to help the Maximals too. Megatron found the severed head and shoulders of the original Optimus Prime and smiled, wanting to use it to further demoralise the Maximals and Autobots, since to his knowledge Optimus Primal was dead too, and so he did use the head and shoulders of the original Optimus Prime. AT first the Maxes/Bots were socked and upset, but they retrieved Optimus Prime and constructed a new body for him and Optimus Primal came back. He had used a secret recharging chamber to revitalise his spark and construct him a new body. The Maximals/Autobots attacked the Predacons, who were out to attack them & Megatron saw who lead the attack.

"Ohh, Slag... "

"Yeeeeees, " Optimus Prime said.

They managed to beat the Predacons, though no fatalities occurred, because Optimus Prime had refused to kill, even when he could have easily killed Terrorsaur.

The Autobots had to return to their dimension, and the Maximals said they would miss them, even Rattrap, and Dinobot had been impressed with Optimus Prime's legendary courage being more than just a myth.

"I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other again, " the Autobot leader said, as he left with his Autobot friends.

Optimus Primal smiled. "That's just Prime. "

Rattrap looked up at him. "Eeh, I knew he was gonna say that. . "

 

28/10/97

Soundwave was with Rumble and Frenzy, they were all low on energy and they were being attacked by evil animals, small, but vicious. A large nasty snake tried to kill Rumble and Frenzy. Soundwave helped them to kill the snake. It was difficult, as the snake was strong, but they managed to. Then Rumble and Frenzy ate the snake, which kept up their energies. Soundwave would rather not eat another living thing , but he knew he had to, to kept up his energy and these animals would continue to attack, so he ate a few of them. Rumble and Frenzy also ate a few small furry ones.

Soundwave saw Megatron coming to them, very low on energy, and very hungry. Soundwave looked around - there were no more animals to eat and no energon. Soundwave was worried for his friend and looked for something for him to eat, then he saw Starscream behind him, also low on energy. Soundwave knew there was no choice but to convert Starscream into an energon cube for Megatron. He knew the jet would protest strongly and couldn't blame him, but he couldn't let Megatron die. Soundwave waited until Starscream was close enough and trapped him, then converted him into a cube.

"I am sorry, but it has to be done. "

"NO!" Starscream shrieked as Soundwave gave him to Megatron. Megatron took the cube.

"NO!!" Starscream shrieked again .... "Please ... you can't do this ... no ... oh please .... "

Megatron hesitated. "There is no other way. "

"That's supposed to be compensation? .... After all we've been through ... you can't .... ... Please. Megatron, no.... "

Megatron lifted the cube.

"NOOOOO!!!" Starscream squealed shrieked, almost bursting Megatron's audio sensors.

Soundwave felt pity for the jet. He'd heard him beg for mercy before, but this was different - he was more afraid than he'd ever been.

"Pleeeease ... " he wailed.

Megatron stopped. "Do you think I want to do this?! Now shut up - you're not making it any easier. "

"Well excuuuuuuse me! I hope I make you sick. "

Megatron lifted the cube again.

"NO!!! .... Please don't ... I'm sorry.... Just please.... "

Soundwave caught sight of something out of the corner of his eye - medium sized furry evil animal. He positioned himself, then quicker than anyone could comprehend, leapt and grabbed it and gave it to Megatron, who devoured the creature in no time. He put the energon cube down and Soundwave returned Starscream to a Transformer. Megatron excepted an immediate backlash, but the jet simply sat on the ground, as relieved as ever, and he heard him quietly sobbing, and felt a tad sorry for him, but chose not to say anything - he knew what he'd feel like in Starscream's position.

"I apologize, " he said. "You must realise I did not want to, but at the time there was no other way. And I might not have had to drink the entire cube. "

"Fine, " Starscream sobbed. "Next time I'll make sure I poison myself. "

"There is not going to be a next time. This will not happen again. It is primitive to eat animals and each other - not fitting for a Decepticon warrior - this time it could not b helped, but we'll modify ourselves to have energy recycling in our bodies. "

"Sounds good to me, " Starscream said. "Now I'm hungry - when do we eat?"

Soundwave almost smiled, as he handed Starscream a little evil animal he's caught. It didn't taste bad, but the texture was gruesome and Starscream couldn't wait when they all got back to base and had real energon.

 

?/11/97

I had a dream that I'd bought some Transformers comics for Fiona and Charlotte. One shop had a UK one, issue 45 with Omega Supreme on the front and they wanted $45 for it. I couldn't afford it and it was also falling apart. I took it into the shop and told them that it was a bit much to charge, but they wouldn't lower the price. I angrily left them with the comic and began to search other 2nd hand shops.

 

8/11/97

In this dream, Shockwave had discovered the female Autobot's secret base. They were beginning a mass move. They were going through piles of clothes - sometimes they liked to wear some, but they left a lot of the stuff, which they didn't want at the base - it would be too much to move everything and they might not make it away, so they took essentials and quite a lot of other stuff they wanted and made it away. They left a lot of stuff there in the hope that Shockwave might think they were still there and think he'd kill them, but he knew if the femmes were still there, they'd defend their base to the death. He blew the place to kingdom come and was quite cross he hadn't got the femmes and they were happy they had escaped him and planned to stay secluded!

 

29/12/97

Rumble and Frenzy were in fast VR space cars, negotiating a maze Rumble passed, and Frenzy failed. Needless to say Megatron was furious with Frenzy, and blasted him, blowing the red and black cassette apart. He threw his parts at the bottom of an elevator shaft. Soundwave was with Megatron at the time and quite upset at the turn of events, but knowing how mad Megatron was, even though they were friends, Soundwave decided to keep quiet and not talk to Megatron, hoping he'd get the hint. The two went up in the elevator together and ascended. When the doors opened, Soundwave told Megatron he's left something down there, partially a lie, and that he had to go back down. Megatron nodded and left the elevator, much to Soundwave's relief. He needed to repair Frenzy alone, and went down. When he reached the final floor, he stepped out and controlled the elevator to ascend. When it was quite a way above, Soundwave, on the lowest floor, forced open the door and looked down to the floor where Megatron had thrown Frenzy's parts. Soundwave leapt down. There was enough space for him, should the elevator come back down. He began to gather the parts and noticed the elevator coming back down. It was too late for him to jump out of the opening. He knew the elevator wouldn't come down all he way an so he stayed there silently. He mind-scanned the elevator to find out who was inside and found it was the four new Seeker jets. Soundwave did not like them as they were not loyal to the Decepticon cause, although they pretended to be, they were more interested in themselves and partying. Soundwave preferred Starscream! These four were young, ignorant and arrogant and he knew they wouldn't change. They had set up a bathroom in the lift and were using it. Soundwave felt a sense of dread when they detected him beneath the lift. they didn't like him either and they made the lift go down further to kill him. Luckily, Soundwave found a part of the floor which was deeper then the rest and hid in there, switched off his non-essential systems, appearing to be shut down. He was angry wit the jets, but knew the Universe would punish them. He didn't have to. The lift finally ascended. Soundwave climbed out of the sunken part of floor with Frenzy's parts, and forced the upper doors open. When in the room, he began to repair Frenzy and was happy that there was no very serious damage. Frenzy was a bit disorientated at first and still a little sore, but he thanked Soundwave who said he would talk to Megatron when the time was right.

He went up in the life with Frenzy, and learned that the 4 new seeker jets had all perished when they went for an attack on Autobot headquarters, their engines had all exploded en route. It served them right, Soundwave though, but also sorry that there hadn't been a way to teach them. Even though they were young, they were already too far gone for that. Soundwave told Frenzy to get something to eat and get some rest. While he went into the main control room. He said nothing to Megatron, ignored him, in face. At first Megatron thought he was busy, but when Soundwave left, Megatron looked at the screen and discovered Soundwave had hardly down any thing. He became concerned and radioed Soundwave in his quarters. No reply. Megatron confirmed Soundwave was in his quarters and radioed him again. Still nothing. Megatron walked to Soundwave's quarters and sounded the door chime. No answer. Quite concerned now, Megatron opened the door and found Soundwave resting on his bed.

"Soundwave?"

No answer.

"Soundwave, what's wrong? ... Have you lost your sense of hearing?"

A tad amused, but more angry, he looked at Megatron. "Negative. " He replied.

"Then why did you not answer my-"

Soundwave turned away.

There was a pause, before Megatron realised. "It's about Frenzy, isn't it?"

Soundwave looked at him. "Yes, " and before Megatron could reply, "you did not have to be so harsh. " It was as snappy as Soundwave had ever been.

"I was angry . . I can repair him. "

"No need. I already have. " He looked at Megatron, who shifted uncomfortably.

"I apologize, Soundwave, " Megatron said. "I knew my blast would not permanently damage him. "

"I know you were angry, " Soundwave said. "Frenzy did his best. He can improve. He needs encouragement, not punishment. "

"All right, " Megatron said. "I know how attached you are to your cassettes and it was wrong of me. I hope you'll forgive me. "

"Of course, " Soundwave said. "I already have. "

Megatron smiled. "You sly devil, you. "

Soundwave smiled and left his quarters with Megatron, the two friends wanting to spend some quality time alone.

 

 

2/1/98! – First TF Dream of the Year! Happy New Year!

The Beast Wars were on another planet and had somehow been made human. The Maximals were hiding from the Predacons, and getting dressed when they saw some Predacons.

"Cheetor, " Airrazor whispered, "put some clothes on and distract her. She won't know it's you ... and ... you look quite sexy too... "

Cheetor smiled. "No problem, babe. "

He put on a pair of tight fitting jeans and a small white t-shirt, exposing his slim waist - he was really a sight! He walked out and smiled at Blackarachnia. She saw him and smiled back, and her hormones wouldn't stop eyeing him. He led her away from the other Maximals, and the other Predacons followed. Cheetor later returned to the Maximals and grinned at his deception - that was fun!

 

?/1/98

Part of this dream I was at a friends house far away from mine and we were playing with Optimus Primal and Beast Wars Megatron in the sandy grove, with an overshadowing rock ledge above us before taking them inside.

 

11/1/98

My mum, and me and some other people were watching a really weird horror type movie. It was a horror dimension with all these rooms and stuff. In one I could hear Soundwave and became excited.

"That's Soundwave's voice, " I said, not sure if it was really him or they were just using a voice exactly like his,

But it was him. And then it wasn't a movie, but real. He was trying to escape from the place and find Megatron, and also to help Optimus Prime get out off the place. The horror people were trying to chop Optimus Prime up and change him into shrimp, and even though Optimus was Soundwave's enemy he felt he couldn't let him die like this - Transformers didn't belong here. He found Optimus, barely alive and rescued him, and he escaped with Megatron. They revitalised Optimus, not believing that any Transformer deserved to die that way. Optimus thanked them, as he regained his strength and all Transformers went their separate ways, grateful to be away from the horror dimension place and feeling grateful they'd helped each other.

 

?/3/98

In the Dee Why flat, my mum and me got sent a Beast Wars Christmas card with Chrissy BW pics on it. Mum opened the card and the picture came alive! There was a real Beast Wars Christmas dress up special! Tigatron was an American Indian, Airrazor his Indian Mate, Cheetor a Mexican bandit, Rattrap a Gymnast and Rhinox, a Pirate. Optimus didn't dress up, but joined in on the fun. The Predacons, did too except for Megatron [who thought the whole thing was foolish and was embarrassed to join in, - although he kind of wanted to ... and he let the others play as he stayed at the base watching] As Terrorsaur said he was dressed as a sour puss. Blackarachnia was a Geisha Girl

Tarantulas, a pirate - had a great time with Rhinox. Scorponok was a Superhero, and Waspinator ballerina - pink tu tu and all! That's just Primadonna! And Terrorsaur, wait for it was a Drag Queen!!

And slag, did they all have fun!!!!! >;]

 

21/3/98 - [At mum's [Bruce's] Place in Narrabeen]

It is 500 years into the future and the Transformers war continues. The Autobots have a new huge hexagonal skyscraper in the middle of the city for their headquarters. They still visit the old Mount Saint Helens one from time to time - but this one is much larger. It's also very secure - and everything is so new looking! The Transformers have become more advanced, as have the humans.

However the Decepticons have split into different factions. Not all of them work together. Megatron is quite unhappy about this as he considers himself to be leader of all Decepticons, but the separate factions don't consider himself to be - there is a lot of dissension in the Decepticon ranks. The Autobots aren't as aware of this as the Decepticons are. They are more or less together. The new Autobots love their new HQ and are adamant about security and keeping the place new looking and safe. A lot of humans work inside the building. Some of the new Tf's are as big as humans.

Even though the new HQ is very secure and things much more advanced, Optimus Prime is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Elita one came to him and forced him away to Mr. Oshinowa's - a Japanese business man's skyscraper who had a soft spot for Autobots.

They sat and drank fizzy energon.

On the original Decepticon front .... Even Starscream had given up trying to take over Megatron as Leader and supported him fully. Much to Megatron surprise, Starscream became a good, loyal true friend, almost as close as Soundwave.

Optimus enjoyed his time with Elita feeling safe and away from it all.

Meanwhile one of the new 'human' Decepticons - Decepticons who look human, but are as TF's [Autobots have human Autobots] had flown undetected to the new Autobot Headquarters. The 'Bots had never seen Tristia and she had fooled the sensors. She was intent on destroying the new 'Bot HQ with the a bomb she had hidden in her breast. She knew how she would distract them. She wore a figure hugging, shimmering purple dress and was really a sight. She was frightened that she would fail, but was determined. She began to dance to music, rather extravagantly. Some of the 'Bots were suss as they'd never seen her before, but she didn't seem to be doing any harm and so they watched her intently. Tristia was scared, but kept her cool. Later when the 'Bots had lost suspicion and some had lost interest, she planted the bomb on one of the lower floors. When she came back up, she was discovered and chased. Tristia became scared that she would be caught and her hard work all for nothing. She ran away, almost being caught, then leapt off the top of new Autobot Headquarters, Transformed into her jet mode and sped away, almost being caught by a burly Autobot security guard. Her bomb had not been detected.

Optimus, looked out of Mr. Oshinowa's building with Elita, at the new Autobot HQ and saw it explode. He stared in horror and collapsed.

"No ... "

Elita steadied him. Optimus, looked distraught - as if his whole world had come apart - it had. He knew that HQ was needed. Hundreds had died in there, mainly new Autobots, but now Autobot security and operations would be up to shit.

"We'll get through this, " Elita said.

Optimus wasn't so sure. He felt naked and unprotected with no one to turn to.

Mr Oshinowa generously said the Autobots could use his sky scraper as a HQ and Optimus vowed to have better security.

Megatron was actually furious at the destruction of AHQ - it was another faction. He also knew the war had gotten far, far out of hand, and felt partly responsible for it as he'd started it in the first place. He went to Optimus Prime, joined forced with him [obviously he didn't chance his allegiance] but he felt something must be done and soon and vowed they'd sort it out in the end

FOR A FULL STORY ON THIS - READ "FUTURE TENSE. " [Not written yet] :[

 

?/3/98

I was trying to stop Beast Wars Megatron from Destroying the Transformers. He tried to kill me, but I didn't care - I had to stop him. with the help of the Maximals, Autobots, and even some Decepticons and Predacons, we managed to stop him, yeeeeees.

 

20/4/98 [Last dream in The Crescent Dee Why ... ]

There was a planet run by a humanoid prick. He used what he called his Star Gate. He used it to get people from other planets to bring to his planet to keep prisoners there. He never let anyone go away form the planet and none were allowed to go far out into the ocean, as he knew people could escape through a porthole there. Me and Optimus Prime were trying to help these free people, as well as the planet's natural inhabitants. We knew we had to destroy the Star Gate, which would be very difficult. It was a huge column, kilometres tall with a titanic flat circle on the top. However it could only bring a few people through at a time. Optimus began using it to transport people back and the planet's leader wasn't happy at all. He wanted to get me and Optimus, but wasn't successful. He wanted someone to suffer for defying him. Although frightened, the people of the planet were sick of letting him control them. I was scared that I'd be caught at first when I went out into the ocean at night, but I found the pothole and lead people through. Eventually we had helped everyone who wanted to leave. A lot wanted to stay and get rid of their 'leader. ' Optimus had to go. He had to leave me here for now, but he had placed explosives under the massive, tall Star Gate, who stretched for kilometres more underwater. We all waited for it to fall and when it did we realised that it may fall on us, and so we ran. I ran sideways to avoid it, but it fell on top of me - shit it was scary, but it didn't crush me, thankfully. I had merely millimetres to spare and was quite relived. In fact the only person to be killed by the falling Star Gate was the bastard 'leader' to which the planet's people were relieved. His followers had decided to give up their ways and join the people. Optimus Prime came back for me as he'd promised and we both left, happy this planet was free.

 

?/5/98 [In new Arthur St house! Dee Why]

There was a young child trapped in a house. The house was collapsing, and also was full of yucky evil things. She was crying and wanting to escape, but she was trapped under a metal beam.

Soundwave was in the Transformers Universe, and he could hear the young child's cries. She seemed to be calling out to him. At first he ignored her - she had nothing to do with him. What could he want with a human child. The cries grew louder and more desperate, and soon Soundwave decided to enter the girl's dimension and save her, because she definitely had some connection to him. Soundwave entered the house and began ripping up fallen materials, until he found the tiny helpless child. He scooped her up into his hand, feeling sorry for her. She felt safe with him. Soundwave knew both he and her were in danger in this dimension and so he took the girl to his dimension. Both were safe there. He was happy he'd rescued him now. She felt like a daughter to him and loved him like a father, and big brother, and best friend. He nursed her back to health and was happy to have her with him. Before long she was bright and bubbly again, also happy to be with Soundwave. He swore to take care of her and look after her for as long as she needed.

 

12/5/98

Kerr Avon from Blake's 7 was in this dream, wondering if he should rescue a girl from a planet. He decided to in the end. He also saw a porthole open into the Beast Wars Universe and was quite impressed - and it takes a lot to impress Avon!

Megatron opened a porthole to get rid of the Maximals, but something went wrong. Some Predacons were sucked through as well. Each of them wound up in different dimensions and Megatron wasn't happy at his failure and quite embarrassed about it too.

Airrazor and Inferno were on some sort of rusty red sanded beach with a dark red sky. They stood a little in the clear shallow water, coming and going from the sand and rippling slightly. Airrazor was weak from the transport and weary as Inferno was much stronger than her and he wasn't keen on Maximals. Although she knew he wasn't an ant and there was no colony - he didn't. They stood together on the beach. Airrazor spoke to him about teaming up to get back. At first Inferno was unsure - he knew the "royalty" would not approve of teaming up with a Maximal - but she was right - they did need to get back - and besides he deemed she was no threat to him in her condition. He also knew that he could kill her, but something prevented him.

The two worked together and Inferno found her helpful and insightful. Airrazor grew weaker. She began to tell him how there was no colony and Tigatron destroyed a stasis pod so that the Preds couldn't get their hands on Maximal secrets

Inferno was still unsure. They discovered a way back, by using both their energies to create a return porthole. Inferno knew he had to help Airrazor get back, - she would be even weaker after this, otherwise she wouldn't survive, and even though she was a Maximal, he wanted to help her. She had helped him. He carried her through the porthole and was happy to see the others had name it back too. He gave Airrazor to the Maximals who told than that he hadn't hurt her and they were surprised and touched that any Predacon would help and be so gentle with a maximal. Both the Predacons and the Maximals returned to their bases. The Maximals put Airrazor in the CR chamber. After she emerged and thanked her friends, she thought about Inferno and hoped he realised the truth.

Inferno sat alone watching a tribe of ants, wondering about what Airrazor had told him, hoping that he would someday find the truth.

 

30/6/98

The robot Autobot Warrior Princess Zenah was duking it out with her Decepticon Warrior Queen, Callista, while, Zenah's anxious Autobot friend, Gabriella looked on ...

 

2/7/98

Blaster had been captured by the Decepticons. Ha had escaped from his cell and was running down the corridor. Soundwave blasted after him and shot his leg. Blaster fell against the wall, knowing it was not going to be a good day. Soundwave approached him. Blaster was low on energy and had no weapons and so could not fight back. Soundwave aimed him gun at Blaster. He was not going to let his archenemy escape. Blaster knew this was the moment of truth and he knew what that meant for him.

"You have one last request, " Soundwave said, feeling that he had to grant Blaster one and that Blaster's last request would probably be to listen to one last Earth Rock and roll song or one last album, which Soundwave considered pathetic and frivolous, but would grant it none the less - he wasn't going to go back on his word.

"Let them go, " Blaster said, pointing to his chest.

Soundwave was momentarily startled, and realised Blaster meant his Cassettes. Surprised by Blaster's request and even though it would mean letting four Autobots go, Soundwave felt he had to grant it. He put himself in Blaster's proton boots for a moment. It's what he would do for his own Cassettes - his own children and he felt he could grant Blaster no less. Blaster opened his chest and let them out. "And see that they make it back to Autobot headquarters. "

"Acknowledged. " It went against Soundwave's grain to let 4 Autobots escape, but he would want the same for his Cassettes if he were in this situation. Blaster's request had impressed Soundwave, more than he had let on. It proved to Soundwave that Blaster wasn't quite as shallow as he had believed. Blaster watched his Cassettes go. He had told them not to help him - there was nothing they could do and it would put them in danger. He was satisfied when he saw then through the video surveillance leave the Decepticon base in safety.

Although scared, he refused to lower himself to beg for mercy - and knew he wouldn't get any. "Go on. Do it. "

Soundwave knelt down and aimed the gun at Blaster's head and started to pull back on the trigger. Blaster closed his eyes. When he didn't hear or feel a blast, he opened them. Soundwave was nowhere in sight. He briefly saw a shadow disappearing around the corner into the next corridor. Blaster was as much surprised as relieved and decided it was his cue to leave. He'd learned a lot about Soundwave in that short time. He wasn't as emotionless as Blaster had once believed and from that somewhat harrowing encounter and deduced that Soundwave felt the same way about his Cassettes as he did.

Soundwave sat in his quarters and thought. He didn't feel wonderful about letting five now - Autobots escape, but felt he couldn't kill Blaster - not out of compassion for the Autobot - but he knew that if he ever got killed, the Cassettes would suffer - he knew the Autobots would probably show more compassion to Blaster's Cassettes than the Decepticon would to his, but Blaster was essentially their father and despite how much Soundwave disliked him Blaster's Cassettes needed him, as his Cassettes needed him. He stayed in his quarters, adapting the pose of "The Thinker" as he thought about his children.

 

 

?/7/98

Eliminator was in this dream. His girlfriend was pissed off with him, because he'd killed and eaten an Autobot child. Eliminator, looking fatter, maintained that the Autobots had killed his younger brother, Jard and they deserved to die. Minx, however argued that the child had nothing to do with that and Eliminator was gross. They argued, but in the end, Eliminator repented, realising that the child had not been responsible and felt guilty. Minx was glad for his realisation, but told Eliminator that wouldn't be much compensation for the child's parents. Eliminator vowed never to let his revenge make the same mistake again.

 

?/8/98

I was on a train sitting next to Megatron. He said he liked me and wanted me to be a Decepticon. I am neutral, and told him I wanted to remain so however I thanked him and was honoured that he would think of me so highly, and he respected my decision.

 

?/8/98

Starscream was in this dream desperately trying to escape from some Autobots. He tried to hide from them, but they had scanners that could locate him. He was terrified - these Autobots weren't exactly the friendly type. He suddenly has an idea to coat himself in this soft plaster like stuff to make himself look like Silverbolt - maybe that would work and maybe the plaster would dampen his Decepticon signal. He also tried to make it pass for an Autobot one. He tried to take off, but he couldn't - something was wrong with his internal mechanisms and the Autobots were getting closer. They scanned another Autobot and saw what they thought was Silverbolt, but then got closer and he looked a little strange. The 'Bots then discovered that it was Starscream and began firing at him. He was terrified and started shedding the plaster stuff, which had made him heavier and even less likely for him to stay airborne. Some of the Autobots' lasers blasted some of it off. Starscream fond it hard to stay airborne and at numerous times lingered dangerously close to the ground. Terrified of what these Autobots would do if they caught him, he forced himself into the sky and gave his all to get away and he did, making one relieved and happy Decepticon Seeker jet!

 

25/11/98

In this dream there were some Decepticons living in houses, hiding from the Autobots. They were human in this dream. Skywarp was living with Thundercracker, and were scared the Autobots would kill them if they found them. They had had to move constantly from house to house because the Autobots had discovered where they were staying. It was time to move again. They moved from a house in Dee Why to a place in Mt. Colah. The Mt. Colah place was bigger, but still Skywarp was scared that the Autobots would find them again. He sat in a corner of the house on a stool to take some time out as they moved in. He saw the lounge room blind was up, revealing the window and got up and pulled it down, should any Autobots see then inside the house. Every house they'd stayed in, the blinds had to be permanently pulled down to avoid discovery and they had to be very careful when leaving the house to gather supplies and such. Thundercracker comforted Skywarp and told him they hey were both going to survive and this new place was the beginning of a new life for them. Skywarp didn't know what he would do without Thundercracker and was glad he wasn't alone. The two friends hugged and continued to unpack and make their new house a home.

 

3/12/98

This was a Beast Wars Dream. The Beast wars were on another planet, similar to Earth's rugged terrain. They had been searching for suitable planets for what seemed like an eternity but none that they found seemed to be suitable - even ones fit to sustain Transformer life. However this planet was inhabited by humanoids who did not want the Transformers war on their planet. They wore grey Uniforms and gas mask-like helmets, which were totally impervious to ant type of Transformer fire. They were also Stronger than the Transformers. One female of the species wore a white and pink uniform and looked a lot like Princess Allura from Voltron: Lion Force. She didn't wear a helmet, but wore a protective shield. The aliens killed Terrorsaur and threatened to kill more Transformers unless they left. Megatron tried to attack them in defiance, but they almost killed him by throwing him off a cliff - below was boiling hot acid and they had damages all his flying circuitry. Optimus Primal, feeling that all Transformers were in this together grabbed his hand and pulled him up, knowing full well that Megatron may never even thank him. Megatron was quite surprised at what Primal had done and reluctantly agreed to leave the planet. Airazor gathered Terrorsaur's parts and the Transformers were allowed to leave. Terrorsaur was repaired and was a little shaky. Megatron privately expressed his gratitude to Optimus. The Predacons and Maximals decided to sign a truce - a real one this time and find Cybertron.

 

17/12/98

There was a new Decepticon, no one knew exactly where he came from, or why he was here. He was absolutely huge in robot mode - about three + times the size of the Autobot Metroplex. He transforms into a large sea ship, which can sail on top or under the ocean - but it doesn't look like The Titanic - more like a huge white version of Knight Boat from the Simpsons. Needless to say, everyone, humans, Autobots and Decepticons are all terrified of him due to his size. However he really couldn't give a retro rat's ass who wins the war. He considers himself spiritually above most Transformers. All he cares about are the Oceans of the Universe, as he believes they are sacred. He also believes they are all spiritually connected. He does not like the land, not for the way it looks, but he can't move as freely on land as he can in water. He can't fly in any mode. On land he feels exposed, as there are humans and other Transformers about, although he liked the look of uninhabited lands. He does not need energon, as being in the ocean replenishes him. Although from time to time he'll indulge and eat about 300 billion + tonnes of seaweed at once! He really loves the stuff and figures there's plenty of it to go around, but he will never eat any fish, sea mammals, Oceanic crust or rocks, as many creatures live in them. He loves the ocean and all her creatures. He is however extremely ruthless with those who would harm the ocean or it's creatures. He permits fisherman and companies who fish for food, but he will destroy whaling ships or toxic waste dumpers without mercy.

Despite his size and awesome power, Titanica has very low self esteem and his feelings are easily hurt. Due to his size, everyone is scared of him and no one had ever thought to offer their friendship. He often cries alone in the depths of the ocean. The next thing he values above the Oceans and her creatures, is his solitude. Although Megatron obviously wants Titanica to fight and destroy the Autobots, but for some reason he respects the large Decepticon's decision. This caused much relief amongst the Autobots, obviously!

The ocean creatures of Earth have become used to Titanica and no linger flee when they see him, as they know he means them no harm. It seems as though they're his only companions. He fears that because he's so large he'll run out of Ocean to explore, but that hasn't happened yet! There are always new things to see and as Titanica says, it's always changing. His body, in the ocean, despite his size cannot be detected on radar. He keeps well hidden from submarines, not that he's afraid of them, he just feels that they're staring and he feels exposed. Titanica loves the cool feel of the Ocean on his metal skin, and feels protected, enveloped in her loving waters. He loves to sleep deep on the Ocean floor, sometimes for days at a time, feeling very close to Nature.

Titanica is also sensitive about people comparing him

Titanica is also sensitive about people comparing him to the ship Titanic. Unlike the ship, he is not so flawed. He is also super sensitive about anyone teasing him about sinking, so sensitive that he will kill those who do so. He does respect The Titanic, for the lesson she taught mankind, and for the ship's sacrifice. He looks upon shipwrecks as ghosts and reminders of the Ocean's awesome power. He feels his power is nothing to that of the Ocean. He had been to the bottom of the deepest trench, seen creatures, plants and corals no one has ever seen. He has seen lost cities, the one holding the most beauty being the Lost City of Atlantis.

At first Titanica hated humans and viewed them all as arrogant single minded germs. He was once on land, walking in a wide street, near the docks. Many humans fled, but some who knew that he was a 'wuss' began to stare. One wealthy business man, in a mega expensive Versache suit started to tease Titanica about sinking. Titanica looked down at this small human, aimed his gun and fired. The plump executive vaporised in a painful red flash. No one else dared say a word. Wealth in the human world meant nothing to Titanica. He planned to transform himself into his ship mode and take as many humans as could fit inside him on a free cruise and planned when he was far out to sea to let them all drown and so he set his plan in motion. However, when he was sailing, he listened to the conversations of the humans. Quite a few were this thing called 'new age' and Titanica found they were as much in love with the oceans as he was, and he found he couldn't go through with his original plan and after the cruise took all the humans back to shore, realising he had been in error to judge the whole race. The humans obviously still needed time to grow as a race and Titanica felt confident that would happen someday soon. Titanica has tried to tone down his merciless behaviour when it comes to teasing, as many doesn't realise how much it hurts. So when the Seacons started to harass him, rather then destroying tame, he just threatened to eat them. He has not seen metal nor circuit of them since.

The only Transformers who have gotten close to him are Seaspray and Blue Star, her motto being "The Oceans and her creatures hold the key to harmony. "

She saw him once with a dying whale who had been harpooned. Titanica had killed the whalers without mercy, but it had been too late to save this beautiful humpback. Despite Optimus Prime's warning [going straight to a massive Decepticon] Blue Star swam to Titanica, sensing his pain. She used her healing powers to heal the whale, and Titanica has respected her ever since, for her bravery and love for the Ocean. Seaspray is a close friend of Blue Star, and his mottoes is "Be Unyielding at the ocean waves and your enemies will fall. " Despite the fact them both being Autobots, Titanica respects and cares for them a great deal, as they understand him. He has started an ocean awareness program for humans, but again due to his shyness rarely shows himself, but is glad his programs have taken effect and given many humans employment and more than that, helped the Ocean through difficult times.

Titanica also found other planets with vast oceans, including one called Oceania, which was 99% Ocean. Truly a beautiful world. However, Earth's Oceans will always be his favourite. Affectionately he looks upon Earth as his mother.

His Motto is: "There is no greater Mystery, Beauty, Wonder or Power than The Oceans of the Universe. To lose The Mother Ocean is to lose your Soul and the Soul of the Universe. "

 

?/1/99 - [While in Kathmandu, Nepal]

I had helped make a new Transformers movie with more action and feeling and no one dying. And Megatron was interviewing me about it. He seemed quite intrigued by the new movie.

 

14/1/99 - [While in Kathmandu, Nepal]

This next dream had three parts. The first part I went to this boy's house who was selling Transformers. On one table I saw a drawn Optimus Prime Party Hat and another TF thingamajig which looked quite interesting, however the mother said that they were sold. Bum. The boy showed me some other TF toys, which I already had, but anyway, he switched on the TV and showed me that Transformers was back on TV! This excited me, though I was mad that I'd missed the first six or so episodes. The episode on now was one with Blaster standing in the street fighting with Soundwave. It was a joy to have Transformers back on and I planned to tape every episode!!!

The next part of the dream was Rosie and I were on a long train trip together. At first we didn't know, but Soundwave was also on the train - human size. He was escaping from Blaster who supposedly wanted to kill him. Soundwave had no weapon and couldn't defend himself. He didn't want to admit how afraid he felt. At every station stop he became more and more nervous. Blaster wasn't on the train now, but he could get on at any moment if he discovered where Soundwave was. We saw Soundwave in the seat in the corner and could tell he was afraid - and we knew why - we heard Blaster was on the warpath for him, and we were afraid for him too. We began to grow as nervous as him, the longer the trip, the more nervous we became, should Blaster find him and we knew we needed to help him. We nervously approached him, not sure how he'd react to us. He seemed cool on the outside, but on the inside we could tell he was very nervous - humans weren't exactly treated well by Decepticons.

"Umm ... we want to help you, " I said. "We know that Blaster wants to get you ... "

"We like Decepticons as well as Autobots, " Rosemary said, "but we think Blaster's being a smeg head. "

We could am lost see Soundie smile.

"I trust you both, " he said, after a mind scan. "But how can you help me?" he asked in his melodical voice. "He'll see me with you and there is no way you'll be able to fight him off. "

"You can transform into tape recorder mode, " I said, "and you can hide in my bag. "

He was clearly impressed with the idea.

"We won't let him get you, Soundie. "

"Thank you. "

The train rolled on and began to slow down when it approached the last station - our stop, seemingly at the ends of the Earth. Out of the window, Soundwave saw a glimpse of orange and yellow metal - enough to see that it was Blaster

"Oh shit ... "

"Quick!"

He instantly transformed into his tape recorder mode and I put him gently into my green and purple cloth bag. Rosie and I left the train, hoping Blaster didn't detect Soundwave. We disembarked and walked toward the exit being careful not to look at Blaster to avoid suspicion as he peered into the train and looked out onto the station. We made out way quickly into the open. Blasted turned around and scanned a strange reading from us.

"You girls ... " he called.

"Oh fuck, " Rosemary whispered.

We kept going.

"Stop!"

He easily caught up to us.

"I don't know if you realise this, but you're carrying a Decepticon in your bag. "

We pretended to not know what the smeg he was on about.

"Soundwave, " Blaster said. "He's a tape recorder, and he's in your bag. " He pointed to my bag. "

"There's nothing in there. I said. It's my tape recorder from home. "

Blaster reached for my bag. I screamed and backed off and knew there was no convincing him that Soundwave wasn't in there.

"Okay, so it IS Soundwave!" I spat. Soundwave fell out of my bag and Blaster want to grab him, but I stood in the way. "You should be ashamed of yourself frightening him like that!"

Blaster went to grab him again. Rosie and I were just as scared as Soundwave. Blaster could easily kill him like this. I screeched as Blaster almost got him, dived for him and rescued him in my arms. "I'm not letting you hurt him, " I said, firm. "You're supposed to be an Autobot for Christ's sake. You're not supposed to want to hurt others. " I was upset because I liked Blaster, but didn't want him to hurt Soundwave.

Blaster relaxed and began to look a little guilty.

"I'm sorry ... " he said. "I ... I thought he was ... up to no good ... and it ... got the better of me... "

"Okay, " Rosie said, "but next time be more understanding. "

"Gotcha. "

"And do not be so quick to judge, " Soundwave snapped.

"I'm sorry, " Blaster said. "I really am. "

"Forgiven, " Soundwave said. "This time. "

Blaster managed a smile through his shame and left, grateful for this important lesson.

Rose and I left with Soundwave. He flew with us to the 1840's style farmhouse we were staying at and spent the fortnight with us and flew us home when we had finished our stay. Sure beat the 10 hour train ride!

The next part of this dream I was typing a true story about Metroplex.

Metroplex had two Decepticon slaves, Skywarp and Thundercracker. Metroplex, a very large white Autobot hated Decepticons and wanted to make them slaves for what they had done to the Autobots at the beginning of the war. He would start with two then planned to get more. He grabbed a terrified Skywarp and Thundercracker and told them he would kill them if they didn't do everything he said. They were petrified as he was HUGE compared to them and he could easily kill them. He made them work, giving them very little energon and very hard work which they found very strenuous and often collapsed, but Metroplex didn't seem to care and he often hurt them. They begged him to stop, very hurt and terrified and quite often, he didn't. The two Decepticons were terrified to escape, because Metroplex could easily catch them and he'd warned he'd kill them painfully if they tried to escape. Needless to say Skywarp and Thundercracker were very tired, malnourished and very, very frightened.

That's how far I got with the story when I had to leave and do something else. I was very busy doing everything under the sun and moon. Megatron found the story and although he knew it was true was really pissed off and deleted it. He didn't know tat I had typed it and that it wasn't finished yet. Not many people knew the ending. I was quite upset when I couldn't find it as I had spend a while tying it and I had so much to do. Megatron came to me when I was looking for the story and told me that he'd deleted it and he hadn't known that it was my story. He knew I was very busy doing everything for everyone including myself. He apologised to me because he hadn't realised I'd typed it and he also wanted to know why I typed the story and I told him that I wanted to type the whole story so others can know the real ending. I was really cross with him for deleting it and he felt rather guilty, so he offered to type it again for me, somewhat reluctantly because it wasn't exactly what Decepticons liked to read. I was grateful and knew it would be hard for him, but by the same token, I felt that he should type it again for the time I spent on it, and so he started to type. Thankfully his robotic memory remembered it word-for word.

Metroplex had two Decepticon slaves, Skywarp and Thunder ....

"I can't do this ... " he said, screwing up his face.

"I know it's hard, " I said. "It wasn't that easy for me either, being neutral and liking both sides, but the story had to be told. I have an idea. Why don't you use Decepticon names with Autobot slaves, and then I can do a search and replace when you're finished. That way it'll be easier for you to type. "

He smiled at me. "That's a good idea, " he said. "You're very considerate, but still ... "

I smiled. "Don't worry. I promise the ending will be better. "

"O... kay ... He said and began to type again, still a tad reluctantly knowing I would replace the names.

'Megatron had two Autobot slaves, Ironhide and Sunstreaker ... '

When Megatron had finished, I thanked him, gave him a kiss and started on finishing the document. I did a search and replace and replaced Megatron with Metroplex, Ironhide with Skywarp and Sunstreaker with Thundercracker and continued with the story.

Skywarp and Thundercracker were carrying some heave things to a bunker, very tired, worn out and hungry. Skywarp stopped to rest and Metroplex yelled at him, his loud voice booming and almost deafening the two Deceptions as they struggled, uttering inner curses grateful for that little freedom at least. They crossed over a hill and them onto flat bumpy ground. Skywarp was feeling a little stronger than Thundercracker, but still hurt and tired. Thundercracker simply couldn't go on anymore, dropped the heavy slab of metal and collapsed.

"I thought you said this would get better, " Megatron said.

"Patience, " I told him and he smiled and waited as I continued.

"Do they escape?"

"Wait and see. "

He tried to suppress a smile, but failed.

Thundercracker collapsed onto the ground in agony and could not go on any further. Skywarp dropped his slab and rushed to his friend. Thundercracker started vomiting. Skywarp looked at him, concerned and placed his arms around him, both scared for Thundercracker and tat Metroplex would be screaming any nano second. Thundercracker started to cough up blood and Skywarp became very worried. Who could help him? Skywarp had no medical knowledge and how would he get past Metroplex? Skywarp tried to at least get Thundercracker to the stronghold where they were carrying the metal slabs. It wasn't too far, but in their present condition it was far enough. He started to drag Thundercracker there.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??!!" Metroplex boomed.

Skywarp shuddered. Thundercracker shivered.

The Earth seemed to shake and Skywarp knew Metroplex was stomping toward them. Skywarp's shivering became more intense and he knew he could offer no excuse but the truth. Thundercracker was out of it. He could hardly see or hear, though he knew Metroplex was coming toward them. He knew Skywarp would try and protect him, but what could he do against Metroplex?

"I told you to carry those slabs!" Metroplex yelled at the two Decepticons.

Skywarp was about to answer when Thundercracker staggered and vomited again and again. Skywarp went to assist him, not caring what the large Autobot would do to him. Thundercracker began to vomit and cough up blood. Skywarp was very worried, as it was worse them before.

"Thundercracker... " his voice shook.

Metroplex watched them and saw the condition Thundercracker was in and at first didn't want to admit how shocked he felt and suddenly like a lightning flash it hit him how cruel he'd been to them. Even though the Decepticons had killed many Autobots at the beginning of the war, Metroplex felt ashamed of himself for what he had done. He had become worse then the enemies he hated. He watched Skywarp hold Thundercracker and realised that Decepticons did care about each other, very much from what he could see and he hated himself even more for the pain he had inflicted upon them. Skywarp looked up at him and scowled, Metroplex bent down to pick up Thundercracker. Skywarp backhanded Metroplex's huge hand, only succeeding in hurting his own hand, nut he was furious with the Autobot and at this point not caring if Metroplex killed him. Metroplex withdrew his hand, not from pain. He understood Skywarp's hatred.

Metroplex found the following words hard to say. He hated to admit he was wrong.

"I... I'm sorry ... " he stammered. "I want to help him... "

The words took a while to sink in. Skywarp wondered if Metroplex really meant what he said.

Metroplex started to pick up Thundercracker's motionless form.

"Leave him alone.... " Skywarp wailed.

Metroplex tried to pick him up also, but Skywarp slipped away. Metroplex grabbed him, but not too harshly. Skywarp gasped and almost managed to free himself from Metroplex' large fingers, but Metroplex was quicker. Skywarp was terrified as the Autobot could crush him easily, but them he thought that Metroplex said that he wanted to help Thundercracker ...

"Don't be afraid, " Metroplex said, feeling that he probably sounded stupid due to the pain he had inflicted upon them.

However Skywarp seemed to calm a little though he was more worried for Thundercracker. Even if Metroplex did help him, he still might not survive - he was in pretty bad shape. Metroplex took the two Decepticons to his bunker and immediately began work on Thundercracker. He gave Skywarp some energon. At the moment Skywarp wasn't hungry - he was too worried, but he knew he needed some, otherwise he'd become ill too. He drank the cube and took silent relief in feeling his body relax. He was still tired and needed rest, but felt he needed to be with Thunder. Metroplex told him to sleep and that he would take care of Thundercracker. Skywarp knew he needed to sleep and laid down in a small piece of Cyber blanket - which covered him quite fully - small piece for Metroplex, a huge quilt for Skywarp. He didn't go to sleep right away and cried softly to himself, thinking no one could hear. However a second later he felt Metroplex place his hand gently on top of him.

"I'm sorry, " the large Autobot whispered.

Skywarp felt strangely comforted and it didn't take him too long to fall asleep.

Metroplex continued to work on Thundercracker. Thankfully the damage wasn't as bad looked. Metroplex repaired the damage, mostly caused by fatigue and overwork. He gently removed toxins from Thundercracker's body and slowly began to re-energize him.

After he hand finished, he closed Thundercracker's chest compartment and let him rest.

It was a full two days before the two Decepticons awoke. Metroplex energized them and apologised to them again, telling them how he was wrong to do what he did and he had no excuse for his behaviour.

"You acted irrationally, " Thundercracker said, "we've done the same in our time. . "

They chose to forgive Metroplex since he had repented and helped them, but still Metroplex wasn't in the least proud of what he had done. He let the two Decepticons go, vowing never to use his power and strength to hurt others again, only for defence and to defend his Autobot friends.

Skywarp and Thundercracker were grateful to be free and that Metroplex had understood their plight as they left to join their Decepticon comrades.

"I see, " Megatron said. "So you were right. The story did have a happy ending. "

"Well at the risk of saying 'I told you so' I won't. "

He smiled. "I think you just did. "

...

 

5/2/99

Despite himself Megatron wanted to make a cherry pie for Christmas, but he wasn't exactly sure how to do it, as he'd never cooked humans food before. He got Rumble, Frenzy and I to help him. We also had some candies, but they looked rather sissy - red hearts with orange glitter and some diamondy green ones. Megatron wanted to get rid of them, but Frenzy said we could use them. He put them in a little water and dissolved them.

Megatron also hired a woman to make the base of the cake. However, she burned it on two occasions when she came over, but Megatron tried to be patient. He told her to come back tomorrow, but she was going on holiday. This cake seemed to be going nowhere as we salvaged the bits of unburned crumbs from the curst. She didn't seem to care too much about our cake and she was hardly a chef. I could tell Megs was upset, but hell, I could make the damned crust. I got a pack of Hob Nobs biscuits and crumbled them all and mixed an egg in with them. I thought they'd make a great base being salty and sweet. I then mixed the dissolved sweet lollie water in with the base mix and it turned out really well Megatron looked quite happy as he put the fresh pitted cherries in along with the cherry sauce and crunchy sugar mix. I covered the delicious looking red pie with a sheet of sweet puff pastry and some of my Hob Nob mix and we put it in the oven. We could hardly wait until it was done!

When we took it out it smelled divine! We let it cool for a while before sharing it around. It was as delicious as it was fun to make! And we were all very proud of our cherry pie!

 

24/2/99

I was outside and there were all these Transformers Beast Wars videos being thrown about. It was like it was raining flying BW videos!

 

?/3/99

G1 Megatron had been trapped in the Underworld by Hades [Disney]. He tried to escape, but couldn't. As Hades was a God, he couldn't be killed, not even by Megatron. The leader of the Decepticons was loathe to admit defeat, but he knew when he was beaten. Hades decided to make a deal with him.

"Hey, Meg, y' know what? Do me a favour and I'll, release you. "

"What do you want?" Megatron asked, resigned.

"Dead people. Business's been slow of late, y'know, so if you can go topside and say, kill a few people, say, create some havoc, I might be inclined to say to let you go. "

Reluctantly, Megatron agreed. Not because he was against killing or, say creating havoc - he hated being controlled by another being like this, however he did respect Hades power, and hey, the guy was colourful to say the least.

Megatron had made Beast Wars Cheetor into a Decepticon. Cheetor [Non Transmetal] was now ferocious, ruthless and behaved like a junk yard dog. He had painfully learned that Megatron was not a chew toy. Megatron gave him three burly humans to devour which he did with glee and without the slightest bit of remorse.

Hades winced. "Oiy ... Painful ... I wanted entertainment, not a horror movie ... Ah well, can't complain, I guess, " as he saw the souls of the three dead men enter the Underworld.

Megatron started blasting cities, buildings and like Hades said, creating havoc.

Hades smiled. "Now this is more like it! Badda Bing, Badda Boom! An Action flick!"

Quite a number of souls entered the Underworld.

"Hey, this guy's gooood!" Pain said

Panic wasn't sure to be happy or terrified. "At least the Boss is happy. "

When Megatron had reached his 300 quota, he stopped.

"Oiy ... Optimus Prime is never gonna let me forget this. Are you happy, Hades?!"

Hades appeared. "Oh yeah! I should've asked for 1000!"

"Don't push it. "

"Well a deal's a deal. "

Hades used his power and freed Megatron from his bond.

"You know you could come and work for me, " Hades said. "I pay well. "

Pain and Panic don't look impressed.

"Forget it, " Megatron grunted. "I have my Decepticons to lead. "

"Oh, well, it was worth a try, but if you ever want another job, hey, look me up, 'kay?"

Megatron couldn't help, but give a resigned smile at Hades' persistence. "Whatever. Gotta go. "

Megatron took off into the air.

"So much for that, " Pain said.

Hades sat down, feeling dejected.

"Don't worry, boss, we still love you. "

Hades looked at Panic. "Pull the other one, it plays the Funeral Barge. "

Pain starts pulling one Hades' legs.

"He's being ironic!" Panic said frantically.

Pain stopped and looked gingerly at Hades. "Ahh, sorry ... "

Hades wants to get mad, but for the first time in his life, he can't.

Panic jumped up and gave Hades a hug.

"Get off me!"

Hades face softened.

"Ah, come here, you two ... "

He started to tickle them, to which they struggled and laughed gleefully.

 

31/3/99

There was an Autobot named Min. Every day at precisely 11am, he would get an excruciating pain in the middle of his right thigh. The pain would be most intense there, like a scorching burning, and it would traverse through his entire body. Sometimes it wouldn't stop for days, and each day at 11am, the pain would grow more intense. There were times it only lasted a few hours, but in that time, he would be totally incapacitated, and unable of any kind of rational thought - all he could think about was the pain and when it would stop. He had doctors look at his leg, but nothing stopped the pain from coming back at precisely 11am, wherever he was in the Universe. He'd tried pain killers, replacing parts, but nothing worked. Sometimes Min didn't want to live, anticipating this pain every day of his life.

Min was very wealthy, but no amount of money had fixed his

painful problem.

Solara was another Autobot whom didn't believe in the war and so he opted to stay out of it - there were quite a few Transformers like that and quite a lot of them stayed on this planet. However, Solara wasn't doing too well for himself. He didn't have any assigned paid tasks, never had any money, and so he was always hungry. He took what he could get and usually the only thing on his mind was food - not because he was greedy - because he needed it to survive and take away the excruciating hunger pains. He wanted to do better for himself and hated the rut he was in. He knew he could get enough to eat if he joined Optimus on Earth, but he wasn't into fighting and besides, he couldn't afford food for that night, let alone passage to Earth. He did have a special gift though - he could feel and heal others of their pain. That made him feel good inside and out, but in the long run it hadn't given him a job or food. He knew he was here to do something with his gift - but what?

With is gift, he could transform himself into a ghost-like being, enter another and absorb their pain, and he was always on the lookout for someone who needed him, but apart from being poor and hungry, he was also bitter of those who had more and better lives than him. He was also quite shy, timid and withdrawn.

On the few instances he'd either found, stole food or found money to buy food, he thought about what he wanted to do with his life and became depressed when he couldn't think of a way to tell people he could help them - and who would believe him? He didn't want to think he was a street bum, but that's probably how he appeared. He'd often cry alone. He was quite solitary and found his own shelter, in one alley to another. There were others like him, but Solara valued his solitude - it was the only thing he did have. Solara gasped when he saw a half eaten pie in a garbage bin. He ran to it, and grabbed it possessively, as if it were gold pressed latinum, then scurried back to his hideout. He smiled, it was quite a large pie and he'd scooped up the remnants of a sloppy salad with it. It embarrassed him, but what choice had he? He forced himself to eat the food slowly, as he knew he'd still be hungry if he wolfed it down. Solara smiled as he ate. The pie wasn't bad at all, the middle of it still warm. He felt a little resentment for the one who had wasted it, but then if they didn't, it would be his twelfth night of going hungry. Solara smiled. A partially full stomach a luxury, as he stretched himself out, crawled into his wooden overhang and for the first time in a long while had a good night's sleep.

He sat alone one morning and saw an Autobot fast-walking toward a building. He could tell the guy was quite well off. Solara didn't hate him, just wished he was like that. The other Autobot gasped and stopped.

"Not again... " he whispered. "Not yet . . not here. . "

He clutched the top of his right thigh.

Solara could tell he was in pain. which grew more intense. The Autobot tried to steady himself, winced and gasped again as the pain became more intense. Solara stared at him and immediately felt for him. He wanted to help this Autobot, despite knowing hardly anything about him. For a moment he forgot his troubles, transformed himself into his ghost-like transparent form and entered this new Autobot's body.

Solara could feel Min's pain and immediately channeled his energies to the source, in the right thigh. Solara began to transmute the pain and was surprised to find his hunger going away.

Min felt his leg grow warm and the pain die down. He was skeptical at first, but then slowly touched his thigh - no pain. He pressed a little harder, and still no pain. Min mustered up some more courage and pressed even harder and was amazed that he didn't feel any pain - when his leg began to hurt, usually the barest touch made it even more excruciatingly painful. Min was convinced it was a fluke - a lucky one, but he wasn't looking forward to the next day. How could he help people, he wondered when he dreaded each day, loathed the thought of the pain he would feel each tomorrow. At times the pain stayed for days, each day at 11am becoming worse. He'd kept it a secret from those he kept contact with, fearing the corporate heads would look down on him for it. Fortunately he was his own boss, but he needed contacts.

Solara could sense Min's pain was more than physical. There was nothing physically wrong with Min's leg at all.

The very next Day, Min worked from home and tried to ignore the time, but he knew it would soon strike 11. When it did, Min could feel the pain start to return and tried to brace himself, but knew it wouldn't do him any good - it never did. But then, strangely enough, Min felt the same warmth in his upper leg that he had the day before and the pain begin to dissipate. Min became confused and again touched his leg, but the pain seemed to have gone.

Solara was happy he was helping Min, but knew he had a long way to go - this pain wouldn't go easily, and it was also good for Solara was the intensity of Min's pain was so great, when he transmuted it, he was not hungry anymore. He felt safe and secure with Min - he was off the streets, and they were both helping each other. Solara was scared to make himself known to Min. Although Min seemed a reasonable character, Solara had no idea how he'd react to having his body inhabited by another being, no matter how much he had helped.

Every morning when the pain began to take hold, Solara positioned himself in the top of Min's thigh, and warmly transmuted the pain.

Min, although unaware of Solara's presence was most grateful for this turn of events and was able to finish setting up his outfit to help people in need - help them find work, on of offworld and help the hungry. Although the pain still started at 11am, it didn't take long for whatever was happening to get rid of it. Min hoped it wasn't only temporary.

Solara had never been so content. He wasn't hungry anymore - he felt great at helping someone in need - someone who would make a difference on this planet and he didn't resent Min's authority or wealth. Solara wished he could make a difference too - there was so much he could do for people on this planet both Transformer and non. He respected Min for what he had accomplished and wished he'd also done something with his life. He was about the same age as Min.

For quite a few months now, Min felt the warmth in his leg when the pain started to come and thought he'd see someone about it. He was really getting curious - why the pain had mysteriously started to go away and why it had been there in the first place. He'd been to practically every doctor on the planet and thought he'd try a new approach - a spiritual doctor.

He lay in her office with the lights off, blind pulled down and listened to some subtle music. The healer placed her hands on him and after a while she spoke.

"Your pain is from a former life, "

Min was interested and kept listening. It was better than any explanation the doctors had given him.

"Like in this life, you were an Autobot, but you were shot in the middle of your right thigh by a Decepticon, using a bio-genic weapon. "

Min winced. He could almost see it happening.

"You fell into a dark crevice and the pain began to spread throughout your body, eating away like acid. "

Min winced and gasped.

"It was months before you died. It was very intense, not only physically, but emotionally, having no one to help you... "

A tear rolled down Min's cheek. The healer gently took his hand. "The intensity and emotional baggage carried on to this life. "

"But it's stopping now . . at least for now ... Is it going away?"

"Not as such ... I sense another presence in you. "

Min looked confused.

"An entity if you will, inhabiting your body. "

Min wasn't exactly sure how to take this. "What's it doing ... Is it evil?... "

"No ... He takes away the pain in your leg. I'm sensing he wants to help you and entered your body when he sensed your pain. "

Solara could feel the healer's presence and became afraid. What if Min wanted him to leave? What if Min rejected him? What if Min felt disgusted to have another being in his body? Solara knew he would have to leave if he was asked to, but then what would become of him? He didn't want to go hungry ever again, but there was more. What would Min do - eventually he knew the pain would dissipate and Solara knew he'd have to find another way to help people, and another source of food, but if Min wanted him to go before that time, Solara didn't want him to feel any more pain and Min would without him, even though he would eventually leave his past life behind and free himself of the pain.

'Please don't ... ' Solara's mind whispered, his spirit-body almost in tears.

"He gets rid of the pain?" Min asked.

"Yes ... He eats it so to speak. "Eventually there'll be no more, but he means you no harm, and until you can control your pain. If you ask him to leave, he will, but you'll have to deal with the immense pain you told me about on your own. "

Min nodded. "What does he look like? Can you tell?"

Solara was thrown a bit by the question.

"He's an Autobot Transformer, white, much like yourself, though he's in his spirit-body. Few Transformers have the power to enter the spirit world. He seems to be quite frightened and lost. "

Solara could feel Min soften a little more.

Min smiled. "Um ... this is quite awkward ... but I think I like him there. "

'Thank you, ' Solara said, knowing Min couldn't hear him.

"Does he have a name?"

"The spirit guides say that information will be revealed to you at the right time. "

Min smiled. "I can wait. I can't thank you enough. "

"It's my job to help people with their inner emotions, past, present and future. "

"Well thanks, anyway. "

The healer smiled. "Don't hesitate to return if you need guidance. "

Min smiled. "I won't. Thanks again. "

He left her healing room, feeling like he was on top of the Universe - as if a whole new Universe had opened up for him, for which he was most grateful. He thought about the being inside him and silently thanked him.

Solara continued to 'eat' Min's pain every morning, thus enabling Min to really get into his business of helping others. Solara wondered what would become of him when Min didn't need him anymore, but he'd worry about that when the time came.

Min sat in his home, typing on his computer, and he smiled to himself.

"I don't know who you are. or if you can hear me, but thank you. "

Solara smiled to himself. 'My pleasure. '

Although Min didn't hear the words, he felt the warmth inside him.

In the months to come, Solara could feel Min's pain beginning to dissipate and he knew he would have to leave soon. He wanted to stay with Min, but he needed to eat and very soon, he'd have nothing to sustain himself. Not that he wanted Min to feel any more pain - Solara was happy for him and glad he'd helped Min free himself from the excruciating pain, but he was still timid to show himself to Min.

When the time came, Solara left Min, thinking he had no choice. Min could feel that 'the entity' was no longer with him, and wished he had found a way to help him, as the Spiritual Healer had told him that the spirit was lost and Min had hoped to help this lost soul.

It had been over a month since Solara had left Min and things had gone back to the way they were for him. He was angry, but more with himself than anyone else. He didn't have the courage to do anything more with his life. He had helped Min, but he wanted to help others, and now he was starving on the streets again. He cried to himself and hit the sidewalk, but when he dried his tears he saw a poster ad which caught his attention. Min's business was looking for recruits. It piqued Solara's interest and curiosity, but he hardly thought Min would hire or respect him in this state, and he didn't want to go there and say "Hey, I'm the guy who helped you, " and have Min think that he expected a favour, but Solara forced himself to stand - he was going to go to Min, hoping for the best, but expecting rejection. He cleaned himself up as best he could - he was distracted at not having hardly anything to eat in the past month, but he wanted to appear his best and so wiped any dirty stains off himself, and made himself look as professional as he could, although he was scared as Hades. He didn't want Min to thing he was just a street bum.

Min's place was about 20 minutes walk away and Solara walked quickly and so got there in 15. His nervousness almost made him run out of the building, but forced himself to enter the elevator and go to the first floor.

Solara looked around the room he saw Min attending to some other people, both Transformer and non giving the things to write and tasks to do. Part of Solara wanted to run, but the stronger part entered the room. Min looked up and saw him and he smiled. Solara smiled shyly back. He could scarcely believe he'd come face to face with the guy at last. Min gestured for him to sit at a table in the far side of the room.

"He looks hungry, " Min said quietly to his assistant.

He handed Min a bottle of energon juice.

Min took it over to Solara. He could tell the guy had come straight off the streets, despite Solara wanting him to think otherwise, although Min appreciated that he had tidied himself up a but, not that he would look down on Solara if he hadn't, but if seemed this newcomer was trying to make something of his life.

Min sat down opposite him. "Hello. "

Solara said a barely audible 'hi' back. Min could tell the guy was shy. Solara couldn't bring himself to look Min in the eye. Min handed him the energon bottle.

"Here, I thought you could use some of this. "

Min had barely h finished his sentence when Solara grabbed the bottle from him and drank it as though it were on a red light special, then became horrified with himself, thinking he'd blown any chance of Min taking him seriously or with any respect at all - just that no one had ever given him food like than and when you hadn't eaten in a month ... Solara looked apologetically at Min. He wanted to cry and wouldn't blame the Autobot for throwing him out, but Min smiled warmly.

"Slow down ... It's not going to fly away. You're very hungry, first eat, then we'll talk. "

Solara managed a small smile and a quiet "thank you" as he slowly finished the contents of the bottle, relieved to feel over a month's hunger pains dissipating.

"Thank you, " he said, this time a little louder.

"It's all right. What's your name?"

"S... Solara. "

"That's really nice. I'm Min. "

"I know. "

Min smiled. Solara really liked him, but didn't know how to tell him.

"I'm not exactly sure how to start, " Min said, "but I started my business to ... well help the people of the world find employment, or to work for themselves and follow their dreams. "

Solara smiled. "That's nice. " However he still couldn't bring himself to look in Min's eyes.

"Can you write something about yourself? Your ambitions?" Min asked. He handed Solara a pen and sheet of paper.

Solara saw that the back of Min's hand was cut quite deeply. The wound had sealed, but Solara could tell now that it was still painful. He touched Min's hand gently. Min could scarcely believe the warmth emanating from Solara and then he recognised it and looked at him.

"You . . You're ... the one who helped me ... before with my leg ... "

Solara looked into Min's eyes, not knowing what to say.

"I ... "

Min smiled warmly. "I don't know how to thank you ... I wanted to, but didn't know how. "

Solara smiled. "I heard you . . and it ... was my pleasure... "

"Thank you again, " Min said with a heartfelt smile. "I wanted to help you ... but you ... went away. "

"I'm sorry, " Solara said. "I ... "

"You're very shy, " Min said with a smile. That's okay. We can work on that. Perhaps you can help others the way you helped me. We can work together. "

"You really think so? You mean that?" Solara was beside himself.

"Sure. You have a very special gift and you can use it to help people. You'd be great at counseling. There are so many like you with no homes, food or that think they have nothing to live for. Some much younger than yourself. "

Solara's day had indeed brightened. Min was such a caring person.

"You can help me help others, " Min said. "I can find them jobs, employment and you can help them psychologically. You've been through it and you know what it's like. "

Tears brimmed in Solara's eyes. He hugged Min.

"Thank you. "

"Thank you. "

And thus began a very special friendship.

Min began to get more and more people off the streets, both robot and non and Solara helped them find themselves emotionally spiritually and helped them leave their emotional baggage behind.

He and Solara loved each other very much and helped millions of people find their way as they found their own together.

 

18/4/99

I was ecstatic when I picked up a toy Scorponok for $1. 50 as I rushed out of a house having a garage sale!

 

 

28/4/99

This dream came in two parts. The first, my old red haired flatmate Jenni gave me a boxed G2 Transformer Decepticon jet for my birthday. I happily ripped off the brown paper she had wrapped him in!

In the next part of the dream, Megatron, Blitzwing and I were trying to escape from a windy chaotic sandy desert-like place. He grabbed me and Blitzwing and we fought our way out.

 

?/5/99

I was typing a TF story for a deadline for a fanzine in 2 days, about Starscream. The scene had about Blitzwing, and another scene had Starscream arguing with Megatron.

 

20/5/99

In this dream, to prove that he could, Megatron was doing something good. Optimus Prime watched with interest and helped also as Megatron helped some dolphins and whales escape whaling ships. Megatron helped Optimus placed them in a large pool until it was safe for them to be returned to the ocean. Megatron didn't want to feel good about what he had done - it just wasn't him. [Although he did like blasting at the whaling ships] ... Optimus could see that he was, but didn't say anything ...

 

?/6/99

We were making a new Transformers movie. Megatron and I were directing, vowing to make a much better movie than Hasbro/Sunbow did. Megatron wasn't a bad director either!

 

 

21/7/99

The Decepticons had decided to do a retake on TFTM. However they decided to do it for real. But first things first. They not only wanted to kill the Autobots, but the humans as well and decided to get rid of them first. They started rounding up humans and killing them in droves and weren't bothered about censorship. I was one of the ones caught in one of the raids. I couldn't exactly tell a bunch of trigger happy 'Cons that I liked them as much as the Autobots - they were hardly listening to the humans and probably would think I was just saying that to save myself. I couldn't fight them so the logical thing was to run and hide ... I ran over the beige rocky terrain, dodging Decepticon blasts, rocks on the ground and bits of rocks sent flying by the blasts. When I thought I may make it, I was cornered by Soundwave.

Uh oh, this is it, I thought. Why did it have to be Soundwave. He was one of the Decepticons I loved and respected, both for his loyalty and quiet intelligence. But how could I tell him this? Would he care? Would I feel like a fool if I told him? He looked down at me. I was scared, and upset, but my dignity I would not lose. I would not beg. Besides I couldn't do it nearly as well as Starscream ... He saw the fear in my eyes and was expecting me to beg for my life. Would it surprise him if I didn't? Would he respect me for that, even a little? I backed off a little, to a largish boulder, slipped, then looked up at Soundwave into his eyes. There was something that scared me more than dying, it was the method he would use. I didn't think he would ... but I thought I'd ask for that at least.

"If you're going to kill me, please shoot me ... Don't ... stomp on me ... " I winced at the thought.

Soundwave gave a small single nod, much to my relief. I didn't think he was going to crush me, but better to be safe than sorry. He aimed his gun at my head. This was it ... This was really it, my Swan Song, so they say. I looked down and shut my eyes. It was like I could feel the blaster burning into my head already and he hadn't even fired. I could sense him pulling back on the trigger. A tear rolled down my cheek, though not at the thought of my impending death.

"I love you ... " The words were so soft, I almost didn't hear them, and it seemed as though they uttered themselves... It felt as though the Force had helped me to say them. Even with his supersonic hearing, did he hear them? Did he care? I sensed Soundwave put down his weapon. I turned my head, opened my eyes and looked up at him. I could see he sensed my sincerity and I hadn't just said those words for him not to kill me. He seemed to realise how difficult they were for me to say and how sincere I was. I could feel him looking into my green eyes, sensing my sincerity and how I felt toward him. I sensed he was not only impressed, but also surprised and respectful. He reached down and picked me up gently.

"Thank you, " he said softly.

I gave a small smile as he took me away from the battle scene, careful to hide me in his hands so no other Decepticons saw. He took me under an overhanging cliff, the dark shielding us from prying eyes.

"I will protect you, " he promised, and sat, holding me.

I sensed his remorse and apology and stroked his large blue hand.

And he did protect me, keeping me safe and hidden from the other Decepticons. I could feel him wondering if there were other humans like me.

The Autobots stopped the slaughter, although Soundwave had sent anonymous messages to the Decepticons, saving the remaining humans.

Still he and I waited under the overhang, Soundwave held me gently. I felt completely safe in his hands.

 

?/12/99

Slugslingger and Triggerhappy were trying to escape some Autobots, running about Earth suburbs, transforming and speeding away. They were however caught. The Autobots realised these two Decepticons weren't up to any destruction or the like, just mucking around and playing together. Slugslingger was very scared. Seeing the fear in his baby face, the Autobots took pity on them and let them go.

 

?/7/00

Starscream, Optimus Prime, Soundwave, Elita One, Chromia, Moonracer, myself and some other Femmes were trapped on a small island, in the Amazon river, though it was infested with metal and flesh eating piranhas. They had lost their transforming powers. Starscream tried to make a dash for it, and was almost eaten, though he was saved by Optimus Prime, needless to say grateful, although irked that he had been saved by an Autobot. Optimus attended to the wounded, frightened Decepticon, the jet winging about how we were never going to get off the island. For days we had been trapped, the piranhas gathering, knowing we had to find food sooner or later. Optimus constantly attending to Starscream, in fear the jet might do something foolish. Needless to say Screamers was cranky, though appreciated Optimus' help, though would rather be eaten by the piranhas than admit it.

Rescue came, a few days later, Megatron airlifted everyone to safety, yep, even the Autobots. :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Onto TF Dreams Page 4 - {2001 - 2007}

 

 

Back to Transformers Main Page