Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary: Sputnik's profile and story.

Author's Note: Sputnik created by Seawave.

Rating - PG

~~~~~~

 

SPUTNIK

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT

FUNCTION:  WARRIOR/ESPIONAGE

"Whaddya want, man?"

"I can do it myself."

Profile: Calliber Tron had rescued a small-ish female Autobot from Cybertron. She was a loner, without a name, ridiculed by others for her size and considered worthless. She lived alone and had no friends She was tough and could physically survive alone - emotionally was another matter. At first she outright refused Calliber Tron's help, as she was embarrassed to accept help from others, feeling it made her look as though she was incapable of being independent. Calliber Tron really felt for her and persuaded her to come back to Autobot headquarters on Earth and she accepted. Calliber Tron wanted to give her a name and so they worked on that together. She was looking through a book on Earth Astronomy and fell in love with the name Sputnik.

Sputnik specialises in spy missions. She's known to sneak around the entire Decepticon headquarters, get all needed information, without been seen or detected. When she's captured - hardly ever, she usually takes it cool and appears not to be frightened. Usually manages to escape. She hates getting rescued. She prefers to do everything herself and prefers working alone. Sputnik likes fighting and can get rather aggressive with her enemies when she wants to. For anyone who looks at Sputnik for the first time, she may look like small and timid, but anyone who even mentions the word `timid' near her won't know what hit them. Sputnik likes to do things her way. She'll listen to others opinions, but if she doesn't agree, she'll do it her way anyway. Another thing about Sputnik is when her mind's made up, it stays made up. Her fellow Autobots appreciate her, sometimes they think her actions are rash. "A fiery little thing," as Inferno describes her.

Once she was being teased and insulted and harassed by some Decepticons, she became intensely angry, attacked with all the might, noise ferocity and sheer undiluted anger she could muster and those Decepticons couldn't move for weeks. Needless to say nowadays Sputnik is very seldom looked down upon or ridiculed.

Abilities: In corvette mode, her maximum speed is 550 mph - Range 8000 miles. Has laser fire in corvette mode. In robot mode she carries a powerful ionic blaster. She is able to walk without making a sound and is very agile - why she's such an excellent spy.

Weaknesses: She has limited size and strength and can get herself into situations which she can't handle alone. Her refusal to accept help can lead to problems. She can be quite arrogant. She's also very defensive about her weaknesses.

 

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 5 INTELLIGENCE -- 6

SPEED -- 6 RANK -- 5

ENDURANCE -- 8 COURAGE -- 10

FIREPOWER -- 6 SKILL -- 5

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPUTNIK

 

It was Sputnik's first spy mission and she couldn't wait for the opportunity.

"Sputnik, please be careful" warned Optimus Prime. "Be very quiet and ..."

"All right, Prime," cut in Sputnik abruptly. "Like I know what to do."

Optimus nodded. Sputnik knew he was only caring for her, but felt she could take care of herself. She transformed into her black and red corvette mode and sped off as fast as she could.

When she arrived at Decepticon headquarters, she quietly sneaked inside. Sputnik was able to walk without making a sound. She was not detected or seen and was small enough to sneak around easily. She heard voices coming from one of the large rooms. The Decepticons were discussing a battle plan. Sputnik recorded the entire plan in her memory, then quietly and left and returned home to Autobot headquarters.

"I see you didn't get captured, little one ..." teased Slingshot.

Sputnik spun around.

"You wanna nickel plated knuckle sandwich?" she quickly snapped. "Shut your audio before I-"

"Now, now, Sputnik," calmed Optimus Prime. "No need to get all fired up. Slingshot was only teasing. What did you find out?"

Sputnik told Optimus the plan she had heard.

"Good work," he congratulated. "The Decepticons didn't see you?"

"Nup. Checked out their whole headquarters. They didn't suspect a thing."

Optimus Prime smiled. Sputnik thought he was cute!

            * * *

She was assigned to many more successful spying missions. She was one of the best spies the Autobots had.

            * * *

Privately Sputnik, liked to drive around Earth's countryside. She also cad a compassion for small animals, but wanted to keep that entirely to herself.

However, today, she was spotted by two Decepticons, Skywarp and Bombshell.

"Look!" exclaimed Bombshell in a whisper. "There's a new Autobot down there."

"Set weapons on stun" said Skywarp. "We'll take him back to Megatron."

Skywarp fired a transfixation ray at Sputnik, who suddenly skidded to a halt. Skywarp and Bombshell landed.

"You aren't gonna get me without a fight ..." snarled Sputnik, reversing and revving up her engine.

She rammed into Skywarp, sending him flying into the bushes. Skywarp began to stand up. As Sputnik drove for him, Bombshell blasted her from behind.

The two Decepticons took her to Decepticon headquarters.

Sputnik began to regain consciousness and tried to transform, but couldn't.

"Well, well, what have we here?" asked Megatron sarcastically. "A new Autobot ..." Megatron turned to Skywarp and Bombshell. "Where did you find him?"

"Driving around. Not that far from enemy headquarters," replied Skywarp.

Sputnik realised the transfixation ray was wearing off and decided to wait for an opportunity.

"I've never seen him before," said Megatron, looking at the corvette. "What is your name, Autobot?"

Sputnik was furious.

"The name's Sputnik" she snapped "and I'd appreciate you not calling me him."

"My apologies ..." Megatron said, sarcastically. "Excellent. Female prisoners are so much easier to manage ... " he mocked.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, Mega."

Sputnik transformed and blasted Megatron with her ionic blaster, which she had concealed in her leg. She then spun around, blasting Skywarp and Bombshell and succeeded in blasting a few other Decepticons, before she herself was blasted by Soundwave. She fell onto the floor, unconscious. Megatron roughly picked Sputnik up and carried her into a prison cell.

"Feisty little thing, isn't she?"

Sputnik later regained consciousness and was angry that she couldn't escape. She scowled and sat down in the cell. Megatron, a few minutes later, came in. He demanded Sputnik to tell him Optimus Prime's plans.

"O.P doesn't have any plans. Well, not yet. Anyway, why should I tell you?"

Megatron blasted her. "That's why ..."

"Ohh ... " said Sputnik, a little weak from the blast. "One heck of a blast you got there, Megatron!"

Megatron was expecting Sputnik to be shivering, frightened, scared, maybe even crying. "What are Optimus Prime's plans?" he asked again.

"I already told you before. He doesn't have any. What are you? Deaf? Have your audio sensors glitched or something?"

"I an warning you, Autobot - Do not insult me, if you value your existence."

"Are you going to destroy her?" asked Brawl.

"No," replied Megatron." Not yet. We can use her to lure the Autobots here. I will inform them that I have her. They will then no doubt come to rescue her, and we will be waiting for them."

Megatron informed Sputnik of this.

"And if they do not come, I will torture you and destroy you..."

"Rescue me!" exclaimed Sputnik in horror. "Oh great ... I'd take the latter, thanks."

Megatron looked at her, puzzled then left.

Sputnik felt she would die of embarrassment should she have to be rescued.

The next time Megatron came into her cell, he gave Sputnik an energon cube.

"We don't want our prisoner dying before she can be rescued, do we now?"

Sputnik angrily snatched the cube from Megatron and drank it instantaneously. Her reaction surprised Megatron. Usually Autobots ate more ... politely. Sputnik sneakily kept Megatron talking. When Megatron exited the cell, she quickly darted out. Megatron blasted after her, but Sputnik managed to blast him before he could get off another shot. And before the alarm could alert the other Decepticons, Sputnik had managed to find her way out, successfully avoiding capture.

"Sputnik!" exclaimed Optimus Prime, worriedly. "What happened?! Where were you?!"

"Worried, were you, Prime?" she asked. "Well I could lie and say I've been to the movies, but I couldn't lie to you. I was captured by the Deceps, but managed to escape."

"Please be careful."

"Come, on, Optimus ... It wasn't that bad..."

"I understand, but the Decepticons wont hesitate to destroy Autobots - and you wouldn't want to be killed, would you?"

"Not particularly, no."

"Well, then, please be careful" said Optimus, gently.

Sputnik looked at Optimus. "O ... kay I will ..."

            * * *

Meanwhile at Decepticon headquarters...

"We'll launch our surprise all-out attack on the Autobots immediately. Prepare for battle."

Within the next hour, the Decepticons attacked the Autobots. Sputnik had previously informed the Autobots about the attack and they were ready for it. They then counterattacked the Decepticons with everything they had. Sputnik was having a great time in the battle. She liked fighting and found it invigorating and a great way to let off steam. She fired at any Decepticons she could see. Sputnik was blasted by Menasor, a larger Decepticon and was badly wounded. Bruticus, another large Decepticon was about to blast her as well. Optimus saw Bruticus and quickly blasted his face. Bruticus dropped his gun and put his hand over his cheek. Optimus ran to Sputnik, gently picked her up and rushed her into Autobot headquarters. Sputnik regained consciousness, but was still in pain. She was angry that she had been rescued, but grateful to be alive.

Ratchet came to Optimus Prime.

"Ratchet," said Optimus, "attend to Sputnik. She's been hurt."

"Right away, Prime."

"I'm okay, Optimus ..." Sputnik croaked. "I wanna go out there."

"Hold it, Sput ... You're not at full strength. Stay here in safety."

"Safety? What's that? Sounds like pretty lethal stuff."

Optimus smiled. "Stay here, Sputnik," he said gently.

"No, Optimus ... I wanna fight ..."

"Sputnik ... Let Ratchet repair you."

"All right ... " she gave in, looking into Optimus' eyes.

Optimus handed her to Ratchet. Not that he wanted to, he rejoined the battle, while Ratchet began to repair Sputnik.

"There, that should do it..." The Autobot doctor reactivated her.

"Whoa ... what happened?..."

"The Decepticons gave you a hell of a blast - that's what happened."

"Thanks, Ratchet." Sputnik kissed him on the cheek.

Calliber Tron rushed into the repair bay, looking rather worried, his look changed to one of surprise.

"I come in 'ere to find out how my girlfriend's doin', and she's havin' an affair with the chief medical doctor!"

Ratchet smiled. "I never touched her."

"Ahh, Cal..." Sputnik smiled, pulling him toward her and kissing him.

"How are ya, Girl?"

"Fine, now, thanks to Ratty."

Cal thanked Ratchet. "Hey, you said you never touched her!"

"I promise," Ratchet smiled. "Nothing happened."

Cal giggled and walked out of the repair bay with Sputnik.

"Sputnik, are you all right?" asked Optimus.

"I'm fine, Prime, thanks to you and Ratchet."

Optimus smiled. "Be careful next time."

"Tell me about it!"

            * * *

A few days later, Sputnik was given another spy mission.

"Great!" she exclaimed excitedly, quickly transforming into her black and red corvette mode and sped off for Decepticon headquarters. She managed to make it inside with no trouble at all and began her normal sneaking around procedures. Sputnik then heard the Decepticons discussing a plan. She listened intensively and recorded every word. The then walked away and radioed Autobot headquarters.

"Optimus ... the Cons are plannin' to attack us tomorrow... Oops ..."

"Sputnik, what-"

"Just been spotted by Ravage ... gotta go. Time for me to hoof it. See ya later. Bye. Scotty, beam me up - Now!"

Optimus felt worried, but before he could say anything, Sputnik had turned off the commu-link.

"That girl ..." he said, shaking his head. "I hope she'll be all right."

"Nice kitty ..."

Ravage glowered and growled at her. Sputnik made a run for it. She tried to hide, but Ravage leapt on top of her. She started to fight with him. Ravage contacted Megatron and Megatron quickly came to him. Ravage released Sputnik. Onslaught and Thundercracker grabbed her arms. Sputnik tried violently to struggle free, but couldn't.

"Well ... well ... what have we here ... It's Little Miss Moppet ..."

Sputnik glared furiously at Megatron. "I'll moppet you!"

"You have a habit of getting captured, don't you?" he mocked.

"Well," said Sputnik, "I have had thirty-five successful missions, Mega."

Megatron looked angry. Thirty-five ... he thought. I hate to admit this, but she's good... "Throw her into a prison cell" he ordered harshly.

Onslaught threw Sputnik into the cell. Sputnik stood up angrily, hoping there was some way to escape to save the embarrassment of a rescue. She stood up and paced around the cell.

Motormaster, another Decepticon, later came in and watched her.

"Wimpy little female Autobot ..." he teased. "You're so weak and timid ... how typical ... Pathetic Autobot weakling..."

Motormaster came towards her.

Sputnik looked at him.

"I'm not scared of you, you big Deceptigeek ... OUT! ... OUT!!... OUT!!! "

Sputnik came towards Motormaster and pushed him out of the cell. "Men!"

"What are we going to do with the female prisoner?" Motormaster asked.

"Vortex," called Megatron. "Take her for a ride..."

Vortex smiled evilly. "Hey, you got it, Megatron."

Vortex went into the cell, grabbed Sputnik, walked outside with her, transformed into his UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter mode and took off. He began his usual flying procedures to scare information out of Autobots. Upside down, side to side, ninety degrees vertical ... He then opened his door. Sputnik nearly fell out of him, but hung onto him as the wind gushed past and performed many otherwise sickening aerobatics. Vortex then landed near Megatron.

"Now, Autobot, since I've scared the heck out of you - tell us everything we want to know, or-"

"Scared?! That was fun! can we do it again, Vortex ... pleeeease?"

Vortex was astounded.

"You surprise me, Sputnik," said Megatron, looking down at her.

He then grabbed her arm. Sputnik tried to jerk free and tried to fight with Megatron, although determined, Sputnik could not match his strength. Megatron forced her back inside Decepticon headquarters. He took her to the torture room. With an effort, he managed to tie her down with energon chains. Soundwave, Starscream and Ravage joined him.

Megatron looked down at Sputnik, who was glowering menacingly.

"Autobot, I'll give you one last chance. Are you going to tell me anything?"

"The name's Sputnik, Decepticon and the answer to your question is yes. I will tell you something. Two words - Get -- stuffed."

Megatron glanced over at the controls.

"Soundwave, begin torture."

Soundwave gave a curt nod. "As you command, Megatron."

He activated the controls. The pain inflicted on Sputnik was bearable, but not pleasant. Every time Megatron asked his question and Sputnik wouldn't answer, Soundwave turned up the power. It was hurting her more and more. Soundwave was about to turn up the power.

"Soundwave, hold," said Megatron, then looked down at Sputnik.

"Autobot ... why do you not scream and beg for mercy? Although it won't work ..."

"Oh. Well if it makes you feel any better. SCREAM ... SCREAM... SCREAM ... "

Her sarcasm escaped no one.

"Oh Have Mercy. Ohh, how could you be so cruel? Oh, how could you be so evil? ... The Autobots will soon rescue me, you evil nasty Decepticon - just like in the cartoon. (I hope...)"

Megatron didn't know if he was trying to hold back a smile or not.

"Enough of this," he said, quickly. "I'll give you another chance, Autobot - Tell me where the secret Autobot energon supply is located."

"Okay ..." sighed Sputnik. "I'll tell you how to get there."

"Exxxxxxellllent ..." smiled Megatron, evilly. " I knew torturing her would extract the information. So, how do we get to this location?"

"It's easy. Take the first star on the right and then straight on till morning."

Megatron gave a frustrated scream. "Soundwave, turn up the power - now!"

Sputnik glanced at Soundwave's hand. "Don't touch that dial!"

Soundwave ignored her. Sputnik swore at him.

"Such language ..." scalded Starscream, sarcastically. "It's very unladylike ..."

"Bugger off, Screamers. I'm about as ladylike as your cluster bombs. Whatcha staring at Megatron? I mean I know I'm beautiful, but really you must control yourself. Better turn the power up, Soundwave, Meggie's gettin' mad."

Megatron slapped her across the face.

"Ouch ... that smarts ..."

"You're damned right I'm mad, Autobot. Another remark like that and I'll terminate you personally, and I can promise you - It'll be a lot more painful than this machine."

"Ahh well ... Decepticons never could take jokes ..."

Soundwave turned up the power further.

"See what I mean?!"

It was hurting Sputnik, but she was trying not to let it get to her and didn't want any of the Decepticons to notice she was weakening. Sputnik then looked up at Megatron.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHHHH! It's the Wicked Witch of the West!"

Sputnik's glanced around at Ravage.

"Run Toto, run!"

Megatron, although angered by Sputnik was also impressed by her.

She is handling this situation admirably. He thought. I must say, she's been the most entertaining Autobot prisoner we've ever tortured. A pity I have to kill her ...

He was about to signal Soundwave to turn the power up. He then looked at Sputnik.

"Tell me where it is" he said.

"Okay ... so, let me get this straight. You want to know where the secret Autobot energon supply is?"

"Yesss."

"Well I can't tell you, because if I tell you, it won't be a secret anymore."

Megatron could feel the anger inside him just about to explode.

Sputnik saw this and said, "okay, alas sigh, I'll tell you."

Sputnik then cleared her throat.

"Some where, over the rainbow ..."

Megatron slammed his hands down on the bed. Sputnik felt the vibrations.

"Soundwave," he said, after a pause.

"Turn up the power" Sputnik mimicked Megatron's voice and tried to prepare herself for the surge of pain.

Just before Soundwave turned up the power, Sputnik yelled, "Romeo! Romeo! Where for art though Romeo?!"

"I am hereth, my darling Juliet ..." came Starscream's sarcastic response.

Sputnik widened her eyes and looked at him.

"Gimmie the sword - Quick!"

There was a pause, and then ...

"We're off to see the wizard ... The wonderful wizard of ... fusion cannon."

Megatron pointed it directly in her face. "SILENCE!"

He then lowered it and signalled for Soundwave to turn up the power. Soundwave activated the controls, but nothing happened. Sputnik almost breathed a sigh of relief. She saw the puzzled look on Soundwave's face. Sputnik frowned.

"Analysis, Mr. Spock?"

"The controls are not responding. We have expended too much energy in utilising this machine." Soundwave said.

Sputnik put on Scotty's voice. "She's gonna blow, Captain!"

She felt the energon bands around her hands begin to weaken. She let them slacken for a few moments more and when no one was expecting it, she violently tore free and grabbed Megatron's fusion cannon.

"Hasta La Vista, Baby --"

Sputnik blasted Megatron and Soundwave. The kickback of Megatron's cannon threw her a few metres a way out of the grabbing range of Starscream Ravage leapt on top of her. The fusion cannon was thrown out of her arms. Starscream aimed his blaster at her, but when he fired, Sputnik threw Ravage in the firing range, then bolted away, as fast as she could. She gave herself some time to recover from the torture machine, then continued on her way. She then saw Onslaught, who was quite large compared to her She also saw there was no way to escape without him seeing her. Gotta make this count ...

Sputnik walked behind him.

"Excuse me, sir, but I've lost all my travellers cheques. Could you direct me to the exit, please?"

"Sure it's ... What the??!! Get that Autobot!!!"

Sputnik dodged blaster fire from all around. She located a safe looking corridor and hid in a doorway, waiting for the Decepticons to swarm pass. Sputnik then located the computer.

"Computer," she whispered, "Where is the nearest unguarded exit located?"

The computer's un-toned voice informed her of the location. Sputnik, due to her excellent stealth was able to get there, undetected, unseen and unheard. She left Decepticon headquarters as quickly and quietly as possible.

 

When she reached the surface, she transformed into her corvette mode and sped away. Her drive home was interrupted by some airborne Decepticons. Sputnik was excellent at hiding herself and she managed to take them out with her ionic blaster. She saw Starscream crash and Skywarp flew back to Decepticon headquarters helping a wounded Thundercracker. Sputnik resumed her journey home.

On the way, she heard an animal crying. She stopped, transformed into her robot mode and went to see if she could help it. A small ferret was caught in a trap. Sputnik went to it, broke the trap and gently took the ferret out. It was bleeding a little. Sputnik held it in her hand.

"You're okay now, little fella" she said, softly stroking it.

The ferret was still hurt, but seemed to like Sputnik and licked her fingers. Secretly, Sputnik liked animals, particularly small furry ones.

"Mindy'd love you," she said, taking the ferret back to Autobot headquarters.

When Sputnik arrived, she secretly gave it to Mindwave.

"Ohh ... he's so gorgeous ..." said Mindwave cutely, taking the furry creature from Sputnik.

He used his healing power to heal the hurt ferret and then let it go.

"Sputnik," said Mindwave, "Prime's been worried about you."

"Worried about me? Why?"

Sputnik then went to Optimus Prime, in the main control room.

"Sputnik ... I was very worried about you. What happened? How-"

"Ahh ... you worry too much, Prime. If you were a Human you'd have grey hair by now."

Optimus smiled.

"I had a run in with the big bad wolf."

"Ah, I see you escaped, little Red Riding Hood." He sighed.

"Yes, Prime, I know ... Be careful."

His eyes smiled and he nodded.

            * * *

The following day, the Autobots were attacked by the Decepticons. Sputnik fiercely attacked Soundwave. She managed to get the better of him, but was blasted in the back by Ravage and blew a short circuit. Ironhide ran to her and rushed her inside. Optimus Prime came with him.

"I'm all right," she then said weakly. " Let me go. I wanna fight..."

"No, Sputnik" said Optimus Prime. "You're wounded. Stay in here."

"I ... I ... wanna go..."

"No you don't ... " said Optimus. "Please stay here."

"Optimus, you're cute when you're sad, but I wanna go."

"Sputnik, please. You have been wounded ... I ... "

"Prime ..." she said angrily. "Let me go ... leave me alone and stop mother henning me!"

Optimus took hold of her arm. Sputnik violently yanked it free and ran out to join the battle.

"Sputnik! Come back!"

Optimus saw Sputnik try to blast Megatron. He also saw Menasor, a large Decepticon, about to blast Sputnik. Optimus quickly threw himself in front of Sputnik, as Menasor fired. Menasor blasted Optimus three times in his stomach. Optimus fell onto the ground in pain. Sputnik spun around and gasped.

"PRIME!!!!"

Omega Supreme, a large Autobot, blasted Menasor, before he could blast Optimus again.

The Autobots managed to win the battle. Sputnik tried to hide it, but she was very worried about Optimus Prime and felt extremely guilty about what had happened to him. She felt very sorry for Optimus in all that pain ... He did it for her. She felt it was her fault.

Ratchet and Ironhide gently took Optimus Prime to the repair bay.

"I don't know if I can repair him," he said doubtfully. "Those were powerful blasts he took."

Sputnik turned away. A tear rolled down her cheek. She hoped Optimus Prime would be okay.

Ratchet spent hours repairing Optimus Prime's severely damaged body. Optimus finally sat up on the metal bed and He put his arm over his stomach.

"Ohh ... I never wanna go through that again ... Oh ... what about Sputnik? Is she ..."

"She's fine, Prime" replied Ratchet. "She's very worried about you."

"Where is she?"

"In her quarters, I think."

"Thanks, Ratchet." Optimus climbed off the bed.

Optimus walked to Sputnik's quarters and opened the door.

"What are you crying about?"

Sputnik gasped, startled and overjoyed that Optimus was alive. She quickly dried her eyes.

"I wasn't crying. My eyes were just oiling, that's all."

"Sure," Optimus smiled. "Listen, it's all right to cry. Everyone does sometime."

Sputnik was silent for a while. "All right ... I ... I was crying, but don't tell anyone."

"I promise I won't." Optimus Prime sat next to her.

"I'm so sorry, Optimus," she confessed, sadly, sobbing.

Sputnik then hugged him. Optimus smiled.

"It's all right," he said, gently hugging her back. "I just want you to know when someone tells you to do something, it's for a reason. Sometimes you just rush into things without listening to others. You should take it in more slowly and listen. And don't let being helped embarrass you - even I need help sometimes."

"Okay, Optimus, I understand now. I promise to do my best." She hugged him. "Matrix! I've never been so sentimental in my life!"

Optimus Prime smiled.

Sputnik felt sorry that she had disobeyed him. She felt she had to make it up to him somehow. She wanted to do everything he said form now on. Optimus Prime was so caring and understanding, so kind. Sputnik had learned an important, valuable lesson and She respected Optimus for that.

Calliber Tron entered Sputnik's quarters.

"Ratty said I'd find you in here. Glad you're okay, Prime."

"I'll leave you two alone," Optimus smiled, leaving.

"Hey, Optimus, Sputnik called. "What you need is some R & R."

"Tell me about it, but I need to-"

"Uh, uh, Optimus. Fair is fair. I'll do my best not to be so rash and you get some R & R - deal?"

"Why do I get the feeling I've been suckered?"

Sputnik smiled. "You'll thank me afterward."

"I'm sure I will. Okay - you got a deal, young lady."

Sputnik smiled as Optimus left.

"Ahh, the wisdom of women," eh said to himself.

Cal looked at Sputnik. "That was a neat one, Sputty!"

She smiled. "Hey, he needs it - and I have a hankerin' to go flyin' - how 'bout it, Cal?"

"You got it, woman! Hop on!" Cal transformed into his flying horse mode and took off with Sputnik sitting on his back.

Sputnik held onto Cal's mane. As the wind gushed past her face, she thought about how grateful she was to be among friends - people who appreciated her and she just couldn't wait for her next adventure!

 

*

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Back to Seawave’s Original Character Page {Autobots}

 

Back to Autobot Page

 

Back to TransFormers Page