Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Author's Note: Most of these created solely by Seawave, unless otherwise notified.  (Two of the Femme profiles I created - Dynasty and Destiny and allied to Unicron.)

More profiles & pics coming [as I write and draw them]

[Please e-mail Seawave if you would like to play with any of my, Equus or Yiz' Original characters :}

[If you do use our characters, please credit me and/or Equus/Yiz for the characters we created. No killing our characters - It is okay if they get repaired of course!  - Apologies - I no longer have contact details for Equus or Yiz]

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~~~~~~

DECEPTICON PROFILES

 

VIRUS

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION: COMPUTER ANALYSIS/WARRIOR

"War is a game; the one with the highest score wins."

Profile: Manipulative, cruel and evil are words that have been used to describe him. His speciality is rendering electronic Autobot equipment useless, by means of computer viruses and he'll affect other systems just for the fun of it. He invents new viruses all the time. Microsoft, Apple & every other computer company hate this guy. The Decepticons try to stay on his good side. He can be quite ... infectious at times. He's extremely manipulative of the Autobot (Ex-Decepticon) Disquette. She doesn't know that Virus would never really hurt her - it's just his way of showing affection, however strange. Virus absolutely despises Monitor.  His Autobot adversary is more intelligent as had the one thing he wants - Disquette's love - and he hates Monitor, cos he thinks he's boring.. Apart from affecting systems/Autobots with his computer bugs, Virus has a secret love. Computer games. He gets every one that comes out. He's got them all stored somewhere, well the ones he likes, anyway. He only likes the ones with action, not the ones where you have to think, or sport simulations. He deletes the games he doesn't enjoy playing. He's up to date on all the latest releases. If a new one comes out, he wants it like a kid with a new toy. He has a Virtual reality unit in his quarters. Once Megatron caught him playing Space Invaders whilst he was on duty. Luckily Virus was able to convince Megatron that he was trying out a new battle strategy. Phew. And it's partially true - Virus is an expert marksman and is very manoeuvrable due to the playing of his games. Secretly, he'd rather be scoring with his games than blasting Autobots or fighting a war. As he says, "the stakes are too high when you play with your life."

Abilities: In robot mode he carries a powerful dual-laser blaster. He's immune to all computer viruses, even ones he creates. He has the means to infect any outside system with them and can create many different types of damaging virus programs and viruses to counter them if necessary. He has an incredibly fast access speed and is up-to-date on all current information (and games). He accesses the Internet with no problems and runs any software. He stores all types of info, useful or not, for future reference. He's also extremely adept at computer games, which, believe it or not, aids him in battle.

Weaknesses: His main weakness is his love for games. He'd be in a battle in the street, then see a new game advertised in a shop window and divert all his attention to it, leaving himself vulnerable to attack. He also gets very depressed and has a foul mouth and temper when he misses out on a game. His other weakness is his ego. He thinks he's so great, that he's sometimes too big for his proton boots. Then when he's outnumbered or someone gets the better of him, he turns into a coward and it could take weeks to rebuild his crushed ego.

 

 -- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 8       INTELLIGENCE -- 10

SPEED -- 5               RANK -- 7

ENDURANCE -- 7   COURAGE -- 5

FIREPOWER -- 7     SKILL -- 8

 

 

Click here to read DISQUETTE'S Profile

Click here to read MONITOR'S Profile & Story

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHAAN (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION: WARRIOR/TACTICAL ANALYSIS

"Everyone is created equal."

Profile: Shaan is Thundercracker's sister. She had always cared for him and worried about him all the time, since their creator had been destroyed. She's older than Thundercracker and was worried about Thundercracker joining the Decepticons, but she cared for her troubled brother very much and decided to support him in whatever way she could and joined the Decepticons with him. Shaan was lost in a battle and presumed destroyed. She was "dead" for many years, before a jolt of energy awoke her. To her shock, she found Cybertron devastated by war, and was practically deserted. Shockwave shot at her, thinking she was one of the female Autobots, needless to say he was quite surprised. He informed her of the Transformers leaving Cybertron. He transported her to Earth. Thundercracker was very surprised and happy to find his sister alive and very happy and didn't let the other Decepticons see him giving her a hug. Shaan is still protective of her younger brother. The other Decepticons don't really know what to make of her and sometimes tease her, which upsets her. Like Thundercracker, she's somewhat of a peacemaker in the Decepticon ranks. She's always breaking up fights between fellow Decepticons. She doesn't like fighting and hopes the war ends soon. She doesn't feel free with the Decepticons. She would rather not be part of any allegiance, but feels she has to stay close to Thundercracker. He often tells her of his problems, doubts and his fear of Megatron. Shaan can tell Thundercracker is unclear of his sense of purpose. She desperately wants to help him, but she's unclear of her own. She's seen Thundercracker doubting himself in a battle, where humans were in danger, even when he was ordered to blast a defenceless Autobot. Shaan is convinced that the only way to help Thundercracker is if the war stopped - and they can find their purpose elsewhere in the universe, perhaps helping others with similar problems, but Shaan is unsure how to accomplish this. She doesn't want her or Thundercracker to be considered traitors, and she doesn't want to embarrass Thundercracker in front of his fellow Decepticons.

Shaan also cares a lot for Breakdown and some of the other underdogs.

Breakdown shares her feelings and hopes they can be together when the war ends.

Abilities: Her gentle voice has a calming effect and she's a master at helping others see different points of view - even Megatron listens to her. Shaan never left Cybertron, so she still has her original jet mode. Her Maximum speed is 1500 mph, and she can launch incendiary missiles, which ignite on contact. She also has lasers. Also in her jet mode she can activate a protective shield. In her robot mode, laser rifles, are concealed within her arms.

Weaknesses: Shaan is easily hurt emotionally and gets depressed when other Decepticons tease her. She's sometimes overprotective of Thundercracker, causing him to resent her and this hurts her a lot. She also gets extremely upset and worries about what's going to happen to them in the future. Her only escape from these moods is a lone flight around Earth and hope no Autobots shoot at her. She tends to look on the bright side, which helps.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 8         INTELLIGENCE -- 8

SPEED -- 8                 RANK -- 5

ENDURANCE -- 8     COURAGE -- 10

FIREPOWER -- 8      SKILL -- 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following Transformers, I created, but are not drawn as yet.  I do have plans to draw them at a later stage :) ... They are all my own original creations, all with unique personalities and histories.

 

MC - Small-Average size, very thin body, mainly black, with some white - deep red eyes

DARK NIGHT - Average size, well built, Mainly black, with some white - deep blue eyes

CLAW - (Female) Average size, very evil & nasty looking, black, white and some red - cruel red eyes

DYNASTY - (Female) Large (about Skyfire size, though not as bulky, black with white trimmings.  With horns and red eyes

DESTINY - (Female) Same colours as her sister Dynasty, with short antennae.  Smaller than her sister.

UTAH - (Female) Small size, white, grey and light blue and - Blue eyes. Wolf mode, white, grey and black - black eyes.

SILVERTHORNÉ - Average size, silver, white, mainly black, blue eyes

HAKUNA METATTA - (Female) Average size, white, pastel blue, green, blue eyes

BIRDIE - (Female) Small, petite, looks a little like Arcee, but white & pastel blue, blue eyes

VERTIGO - Average size, mustard, yellow, brown

SCAVENGE - Small, murky khaki - (Co created with Equus)

NIGHT BREEZE - Small/average size, black & white with a dash of red, small red eyes - (Co created with Equus)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MC

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION:  SCIENTIST

"Knowledge is everything; stop at nothing to gain it."

"It's alive! It's alive! I've created a monster!!"

Profile: Full name - E = MC2 rather a mouthful. Just call him MC. He's very intelligent, and quite, quite mad. Anything with a scientific nature will intrigue him. He finds warfare very boring and a waste of time and energy. He'd rather be lying back with his nose in a science book. Physics and chemistry are his specialties, but he knows great amounts about other aspects of science, such as exobiology and he's quite fond of astronomy. He absolutely despises the Autobot scientist Perceptor - hates him even more than non scientific solutions. He's only interested in Perceptor's scientific discoveries, nothing more. In fact, he once got his hands on Perceptor and performed some rather painful, gruesome experiments. Thinks he's better than Perceptor and he gets angry when Perceptor betters him. MC has a tendency to perform cruel experiments is his quest for knowledge. He sometimes uses Earth wildlife or an Autobot or even fellow Decepticon with whom he has a grievance - that's why it's better to stay on his good side. He's not well liked among the Decepticon ranks, but then he's not hassled either for obvious reasons.  Megatron delights in his cruelty as he says, "MC's good at his job."

MC's high pitched mad-scientist cackle sends cold shivers all through even the most robust!

Abilities: He can transform into both a telescope and a microscope, both modes with extremely powerful lenses. he's extremely intelligent and cunning and can make any experiment work with just about anything, whether it's possible or not. In telescope mode, he can shoot an extremely powerful laser, capable of making a devastating impact on whatever, or whoever it hits.

Weaknesses: When he's king of his castle, you'll find him on his throne, but when the going gets tough, you'll find him under the table. If the Autobots capture him, he'll blab any plans and secrets so they won't hurt him, only he's scared that if the Decepticons find out, they'll do much more than just hurt him! He's also terrified of what Perceptor will do to him if the Autobot ever got his hands on him! Also in telescope mode, if used frequently, his laser has a habit of burning out, causing serious injury. And lastly quite a number of his experiments go wrong, bruising not only his ego.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 7             INTELLIGENCE -- 9

SPEED -- 4                     RANK -- 7

ENDURANCE -- 7        COURAGE -- 6

FIREPOWER -- 8         SKILL -- 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~

DARK NIGHT

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION:  WEAPONS CONSULTANT/BUILDER

"Expression is everything."

 

Profile: Probably the most enigmatic of all Transformers. Chooses his few words extremely carefully. You'd be lucky to hear him say one word a week.  Others think he's weird, but he doesn't let it bother him. They can think what they like. He doesn't care. Sometimes he's so quiet, you won't even know he's there. He sees no point in the war. It's a waste of time to him.  Despite that, his main task is constructing weapons and other means of eradicating the Autobots - Something of which he is not proud. Personally he hates killing and wishes the Autobots and Decepticons would sit down together talk things over, but he's extremely careful not to reveal this to anyone.

Another secret that he'd never reveal ... he has a very dear human friend called Loral. When he's alone with her, he talks, not much, but then compared to how he is usually, this could be considered talkative. Loral helped Dark Night regain his self confidence, which he had lost. Thanks to her, what others think about him doesn't bother him anymore. Decepticon's often speak about him behind his back. He used to sense their misgivings and it used to upset him, but he can't hear even them - even if they're in the same room.  Dark Night is the only Transformer who is deaf.

Abilities: Dark Night can lip-read at astonishing speeds, so you can talk to him and he'll understand, but you have to be looking at him.  He can also understand codes such as Morse code lights. He's even able to lip read Blurr in fast motion. He's also extremely intelligent and organised. He hates the slightest thing being out of place.   He can fly in robot mode, but thanks to an accident in his youth, when he was blasted by crossfire in a battle, he lost his ability to transform. His transforming mode had been transport vehicle. He uses a medium sized light gun in robot mode. When he came to into sentience his creators were unaware that he could not hear, and when they discovered, it was too late to fix it. Since then, Dark Night has accepted his deafness as part of who he is in this life time. he knows he wouldn't be the same person if he could hear.

 Weaknesses: Dark Night sometimes still get very depressed at his dilemma and how the others shun him.  A lot of other Decepticons get annoyed with his lack of communication and this puts them off him, sometimes leaving him vulnerable in a battle.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 8             INTELLIGENCE -- 8

SPEED -- 6                     RANK -- 5

ENDURANCE -- 8        COURAGE -- 7

FIREPOWER -- 6           SKILL -- 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLAW (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION:  WARRIOR

"No One escapes the claws of Claw."

"Get out of my way now, or you'd wish you had!"

 

Profile: Cruel, evil, maniacal, sadistic - and those are her good points! Loves tearing up Autobots with her razor-sharp beak and claws in eagle mode. Her squawking and gruff, hoarse voice is enough to send shivers up even the mightiest Autobots back. She won't destroy an enemy straight away. She'll scare the lubricant out of them and terrify them to tears, or near enough, a shivering wreck, then she'll tear them to pieces - literally, mind you, while they're still conscious. Really a lovely girl. Despite her cruelty, Earth birds and insects, fascinate her. They're the only moving thing she won't tear up or shoot on sight. In her private time, she studies them, but she won't let anyone know she has a tender spot for them. She enjoys bird watching. She has a private insect farm in her quarters, her favorite is Fungus, her largest cockroach.

She's extremely raucous, uncouth, foul mouthed and loud when she's with other Decepticons. Starscream once said to her, "y'know, have you ever been mistaken for a male?"

"No," she replied, "have you?" which got quite a few laughs from fellow Decepticons.

Both Claw and Starscream won't ever admit it, but they do have a certain ... fascination for each other.

Abilities: In eagle mode, her claws can tear through just about anything. Her vision is immaculate. Nothing escapes her eagle eyes. They can also function as powerful optical lasers. In robot mode, her arms can act as powerful energy blasters.

Weaknesses: She's extremely greedy, and her boisterousness gets her into trouble - especially on a sneak attack, or similar circumstance. Some view her as brash and impulsive, and wish she was a little more ... feminine, although they daren't say this to her, unless they want their faces clawed off! 'Feminine' just isn't in her vocabulary. Claw is scared that her attraction to Starscream will get her into trouble if the other Decepticons found out. She doesn't think she'll be able to live down the humiliation! She doesn't have any friends among the Decepticon ranks. Most of them don't quite know what to make of her. This upsets her and she sometimes feels lonely. She hopes no one finds out about her pet insects either!

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 7             INTELLIGENCE -- 7

SPEED -- 6                     RANK -- 6

ENDURANCE -- 7         COURAGE -- 7

FIREPOWER -- 6           SKILL -- 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DYNASTY (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: UNICRON

FUNCTION: DESTRUCTION/DOMINATION

  "The Universe will falter; None but the followers of Unicron will survive."

  

Profile: Evil, thy name is Dynasty.  As evil and cruel as her creator, Unicron.  She'll destroy planets, kill men, women and children.  She will crush underfoot anything who stands in her way of the will fo her father.  Nothing makes her squeamish.  She finds League's attempts to stop her amusing.  The death of her sister at League's hand did not phase her, emotionally - only made her angry that she has to do all the work on her own.   However, League did take care of the problem of eliminating her sister when Unicron's reign was supreme.  And Destiny's death brought to her attention that League is

Abilities:  In cruiser mode she's sturdy, fast and maneuverable.  Her firepower is great in both modes.  Has no fuel consumption as she is powered by Unicron.

Weaknesses:  She's overconfident, vain, arrogant and underestimates League.

 

--TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH - 9.5           INTELLIGENCE - 8

SPEED - 8                     RANK - N/A

COURAGE - 8              ENDURANCE - 9

FIREPOWER - 8          SKILL - 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DESTINY (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: UNICRON - DECEASED

FUNCTION: DESTRUCTION/DOMINATION

  "Get on with it.  I'm like bored already."

 

Profile:  Not much character, as her motto says bores easily.  Not quite as evil as her sister, though Destiny has no problem with killing and destruction.  She the fact her sister is stronger, smarter and latger than her and has more favour with Unicron. Also hates the fact that League is more intelligent than her - not that she'll ever admit that.  Acts cool and nonchalant. Thinks League is a dag.  Carefree and not all that smart.   Vain and shallow, Destiny pays more much attention to herself than Dynasty and Unicron would like.   Destiny's overconfidence and underestimation became her downfall.  League warned that she would destroy Destiny, however the femme fatale foolishly did not believe her.  She approached the Autobot, toyed with her gun, only to be blasted point blank in the head, killed instantly.  Unicron's rage was violent., however he was relieved that his least favourite of the two was destroyed.  He deduced Destiny was a waste of time - she seemed to care more about how white her face was than Universal Domination!

Abilities:  In cruiser mode she's fast and has good firepower.  Her arms turn into laser rifles in robot mode.

Weaknesses:  Not very strong or smart, overconfident, vain and shallow.  Shows off, which is what got her killed.

  

--TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH - 6          INTELLIGENCE - 4

SPEED - 8                 RANK - N/A

COURAGE - 6           ENDURANCE - 6

FIREPOWER - 7      SKILL - 5

 

Please click here if you would like to read LEAGUE'S Profile (You will have to scroll down to see it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UTAH (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION:  ESPIONAGE

"There's more to me than meets the eye."

Profile: Anyone who looks at Utah, wonders how she could possible be evil. Well, she's not - not exactly, that is. Many would call her beautiful. She is - young and shapely - for a Transformer and has gentle blue eyes. She's also extremely obedient and is content with following orders. If she doesn't like an order, she forces herself to obey and tries to forget her own wishes. Many of the Decepticons don't know what to make of her, because she's nothing like any of them. They're not sure whether to trust her. She's even been suspected of being an Autobot spy. Utah knows this, and it's not true. She's quick to prove her worth and the truth.

A secret Utah will never reveal, is that she's in love with Thundercracker. She loves everything about him. Everywhere he goes, she follows, but tries not to make her affection too obvious. Thundercracker isn't aware of a thing, but he does notice Utah. At one time, Utah was bitterly jealous of Shaan, a female Seeker, always with Thundercracker, until she discovered that she was Thundercracker's sister.

But there is a different side to Utah. She has a split personality. One side is calm and peaceful, but the other extremely violent and savage. She has two transforming modes. A bird and a wolf. When she becomes the wolf, her whole persona changes. She becomes fierce, aggressive, violent and extremely savage. She is also much stronger in this mode. It is such a dramatic change, no one would've thought it possible and no one would think it was the same person. And woe be tied - anyone who utters a bad word to or about Thundercracker or herself for that matter. She once literally ripped a fellow Decepticon to pieces for offending her, right in front of Megatron. The Decepticon Leader was very surprised, not to mention impressed. Utah showed no mercy and no remorse. She has her own cruel ways of dealing with offenders and her methods are not pleasant. She also has a way of sealing up what she does, making them look like accidents. Fortunately this savage side, frightens the gentler, kinder Utah and she tries not to revert to it, but when she does - oh boy! However there is a gentler side to the wolf, in this mode, Utah likes to roam the forests at night and howl into the sky, hoping one day to gain more confidence, and find a place where she belongs ... with Thundercracker at her side.

Abilities: Utah has vast memory storage. She virtually remembers every fact she is exposed to and is a quick learner. She's quite agile in her robot mode and extremely manoeuvrable in her bird mode, although she has no weapons in her bird mode, only a defence shield. In robot mode, her hands serve as flexible phaser blasts. In wolf mode, she hardly needs weapons. Her sharp teeth and claws can tear just about any metal. Due to her small size and quiet nature, she's an excellent spy.

Weaknesses: Utah is not terribly strong in robot mode and she is quite small. She dislikes fighting and is not very good at it. Also, her deep affection for Thundercracker interferes with her duties a lot.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 3             INTELLIGENCE --  7                                                       WOLF MODE

SPEED -- 5                      RANK -- 5                                                                                                                         

ENDURANCE -- 6         COURAGE -- 5                                               STRENGTH -- 8            INTELLIGENCE -- 4

FIREPOWER -- 5            SKILL -- 6                                                      SPEED -- 7                      RANK -- N/A

                                                                                                                     ENDURANCE -- 9         COURAGE -- 7

                                                                                                                    FIREPOWER -- 0            SKILL -- 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SILVERTHORNÉ

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION: GUNNER

"Make love, not war."

 Profile: Silverthorn is possibly the most unique Decepticon one would ever encounter. He hates, fighting, violence and war. He's bored with it and wants to make something of his life.  However, despite that, he's a crack shot and goes like Ramboid.  He's a pathological liar and no one trusts him. When he came to Earth, he began studying the culture of humans and fell in love with the strange, yet wonderful thing they called Romance. He thought it was the sweetest thing he'd ever heard and became a hopeless romantic. None of the other Decepticons know this and he plans to keep it this way. He adores love movies, his all time favorite, being Breakfast At Tiffany's. He also loves the song by Deep Blue Something, of the same title and sings it to his soul’s desire in his heavily soundproofed room.   His favourite modern romance movie Kate and Leopold.   He has seen every love movie ever made, listened to every song and has a hefty collection of romance paraphernalia in his secret storage room under his quarters.  He adores reading romance novels, trashy or good.  He has every single one ever written stored on his computer. In fact he loves them so much, he began to write them, under the assumed name of Sweet Pea. His novels were a roaring success, and he became very rich. He has no idea what he's going to do with his millions – perhaps give it to an Earth charity or somehow find some way to use it for himself and Liberté ... and he keeps writing his beloved novels, no one even suspecting a thing, or who "Sweet Pea" really is!  He even called one of his dazzling heroines, Liberty ...  He even changed the spelling of his own name, adding an ‘e’ onto the end of it, and accented it like Liberté’s ... He even re-constructed himself into a triple changer, to create a more romantic transforming mode. He can be as mushy as mashed potatoes.  He loved Earth for showing his things – his life has meaning once more!  Now of only he could find someone to love ... or het her to notice him!

When he saw the renegade ex Decepticon Liberté fighting for freedom, he fell madly in love with her. He knows she's hell bent on her mission, to free all, but he's convinced he can make her come around and at least see that he’s genuine ... and to teach her she needs to love herself above all and take time to nurture herself and he knows just how to nurture her ;)

Silverthorné wants to leave the war with her, and help her understand she needs to help herself before she can help others – and two freedom fighters are better than one!

 Abilities: Silverthorné's quick, witty and agile. One of his transforming modes is a large, heavy duty machine gun. Capable of firing 10 000 rounds of armour piercing bullets per minute. He's durable in this mode, but hates it. It's not very romantic.  His other mode, which he created himself, is a single, black rose. His thorns are poisonous, if he decides to secrete the poison. He's very inconspicuous in this mode, and he has used it for spying ..also for courting Liberté. .

Weaknesses: Quite often, he's too caught up in romance, to realise there's a war going on. "All's fair in love and war," he says, but it could get him into serious trouble if any of the other Decepticons find out about his passion – and his adoration for Liberté.  He also gets depressed when Liberté rejects him, locks himself in his quarters and won't come out, although he understands her reasons and is sure she’ll come about, however he’s incredibly impatient.  He’s also scared he will lose her – either she will reject him outright or she that will be killed in her plight.  Silverthorné’s also very stubborn, which annoys his fellow Decepticons. He doesn't talk much to them, because he doesn't like or trust them, and they don't like him either, which is bad for him, particularly in a battle.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH --   9         SPEED -- 5

INTELLIGENCE --  9   ENDURANCE -- 6                      

RANK --          7             FIREPOWER -- 10              

COURAGE --    6         SKILL -- 8 ... 10 in writing romance novels! ;)

 

Please click here to read LIBERTÉS profile (You will have to scroll down to see it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAKUNA METATTA (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT - CYBERTRON

"Never settle for less than what you are capable of and never let anyone else tell you who you should be."

Profile: She is quite unique. She was created as a band of 'Earth Spy' Decepticons. There were six in total, stationed in Greece, China, England, Africa and Australia.

Under her old name, Laser Shot was she stationed was in Africa. As a raw rookie, she planned to do her best for the Decepticon Cause, and her duty which was to report on any Autobot activity in her assigned Country, and report on the differences in behaviour of humans of different cultures which could be beneficial to the Decepticons. However, Laser Shot's low self esteem didn't help, and worse, noting seemed to happen here. It was as though she didn't exist. She wondered how her fellow 'Earth Spyers' were doing - but radio contact was forbidden unless one had something to report or anything of urgency and Laser Shot didn't want the others, least of all her leader Megatron to think she was a wimp and not cut out for the job - and she knew he would be none too pleased if the Autobots found out about the Decepticons' stationed spies because she broke radio silence. Eight months went by and Laser Shot felt she couldn't stand it any more.

Slowly she to learned about the African humans' culture and became fascinated by it, their ways, tribes, laws, crafts, although not much of it would benefit the Decepticons, she found it was her way around the boredom and utter uselessness she felt. At first against her will she befriended an old tribal leader called Shangu, who taught her more of the African way. She knew Megatron didn't have befriending the locals in mind when he said 'spy' on them, but this was a good a way as any to learn and she found it fascinating, but at the same token it made her life feel more inadequate. Shangu taught her of the Serengeti plains and told her to go there, to learn the ways of the jungle - the ways of the wild. Laser Shot was excited to learn, although she felt she didn't really belong here. A robot in the Earthen wild? She even hated her dorky name. What sort of an idiot thought up the name Laser Shot? It sounded like it came out of a cheap cyber-mart. She had come to respect this planet.

Shangu sensed Laser Shot's doubts and fears, and took her hand.

"Hakuna Metatta," he said. "In your language that means 'no worries.'"

Laser Shot smiled. She had chosen a new name.

After arriving on the plains, she found the wilds called to her. To see a flash of a spotted cheetah tackle her prey ... to see Impalas prance gracefully though the grass, to see wart hogs frolic in the mud ... To see a lioness rub her head against a new born cub ...

Hakuna began to gain self confidence. She was who she made herself to be, not some inferior production line product. She changed her standard accent to a Cape Town South African one and rather liked how it sounded. She began to shed her old nervous self, like a snake sheds its old shin and grew a new confident sheen. She really loved the African Wilderness for what it had taught her, even if none of it was useful to the Decepticons, it had been invaluable to her.

Hakuna was unexpectedly called back to the Decepticon headquarters one afternoon, and informed of a new assignment. Part of her did not want to leave the Serengeti, but she knew her duty called. She thanked the wilderness for what she had learned and left, hoping someday to return. She had detected the odd Autobot in Africa, but nothing major. She didn't posses any deep hatreds for them, but perceived them to be somewhat hypocritical in their dealings with Decepticons.

When she arrived at back at the Decepticon base, Megatron informed her of her new assignment - to become Shockwave's new assistant on Cybertron. It was a hell of a long way from the Serengeti, she thought, but she also knew she couldn't refuse. Even though she'd miss the African Wilderness, this was her chance to really prove herself to the Decepticons.

Megatron noted that laser Shot seemed a lot more confident than when he had first met her and he was impressed at that. He'd had his doubts about her.

"Are you ready to leave, Laser Shot?" he asked her.

"Hakuna Metatta."

"What?"

"It's my new name. Laser Shot ... Please. It sounds like a Woolworths reject. I hope you don't mind."

Megatron wasn't sure what to say. He'd never actually heard of any Decepticon changing their name before, but he didn't think it really mattered what her name was.

"Fine," he said. "What happened to your voice?"

"Oh, I changed that too. South African. Like it?"

"It's .. different," he said, again not really understanding what the significance was although he gathered she had been impressed with her African assignment ... and she seemed pleased with herself and Megatron knew a hapy warrior was a good warrior, so be it.

Hakuna arrived on Cybertron and was greeted with a blast from Shockwave, which she narrowly avoided. She leapt onto him and scowled. "Is that any way to treat your new second in command?"

He saw her shining Decepticon insignia. "I apologize," he said. "I wasn't expecting a female."

Hakuna did not look impressed.

Shockwave went on hurriedly to say, "The only femmes I know of are Autobots. Again, I apologize, Laser Shot."

"Accepted, and it's Hakuna Metatta, Hakuna for short."

Shockwave nodded and wished he'd been given a more thorough briefing, feeling rather embarassed, but Laser ... Hakuna seemed to have forgiven him.

Through working with Shockwave Hakuna grew to like him, and feel a little sorry for him. He had no one in his life, - no friends, no one - and she could feel his loneliness, even though he would never admit it. Shockwave found her to be most helpful and found to his surprise he rather grew to like her, and the more time they spent together, the more they grew to like each other. Although she missed the Serengeti, Hakuna was glad she'd found Shockwave. Maybe they could go there together someday. He seemed in need of someone to care about and she was in need of someone to care for her - someone of her own kind, but love, Shockwave thought - it's illogical, isn't it? But he did love her, and the feeling was mutual.

Abilities: Hakuna is fast talking and quick witted. She's agile in robot mode and in her four wheeler mode she can handle just about ant type of terrain without losing traction. She's equipped with a laser cannon and missiles in this mode and in robot mode carries a high impact gun.

Weaknesses: Her low self esteem used to be a major weakness, but she is still a little afraid of looking bad or dumb in the eyes of others. She is sometimes a little overprotective of Shockwave which annoys him, although he knows it's only because she cares. Her "No worries" attitudes also can annoy others. Hakuna can also be quick to judge.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 7       INTELLIGENCE -- 8

SPEED -- 8                RANK -- 8

ENDURANCE -- 8    COURAGE -- 8

FIREPOWER -- 6      SKILL -- 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BIRDIE (DARK RAVEN) (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON - EX AUTOBOT - DECEASED

FUNCTION: WARRIOR, ESPIONAGE, ASSASSIN

"Innocence only lasts so long."

 

Profile: She looks sweet, beautiful and most unlike any Decepticon one has ever seen. Her subtle pastel blue and white colours, adding to her tranquil looks, however Birdie has shocked even Megatron with her cruel ruthlessness. She has not one moral fibre to boot.

Even more surprising, she was created by Optimus Prime. When he created her, he gave her the affectionate nickname Birdie, and it just stuck. Later in life she got sick of the sweetness of the sound and became Dark Raven.

She has quite a number of screws loose, to say the least. She can never be sure of what she wants. She began to feel bored with the Autobots and felt they were patronising her, however Optimus Prime was only guilty of caring for his daughter.

He suspected nothing of her betrayal, until a temporary Autobot headquarters was destroyed. He'd previously given Birdie a tour, on which she had secretly planted bombs as he showed her around. Later that day a celebration was planned to mark it's completion. Some Autobots, including the newest member of the gang, Decibel, an instant friend of Jazz and Blasters'. Birdie urged Optimus to join the celebration. "Come on, Optimus," she said in her sweetest voice. "It'll be a blast..."

However he was too busy ... And shocked at the news of the Headquarters total destruction, with all 17 Autobots inside destroyed and irreparable. He had previously spoken to Decibel who had said Birdie had left to find Vertigo (Another Autobot who would later join the ranks of the Decepticons). It finally sank in when Optimus played Birdie's words back in his mind. "It'll be a blast..."

After that, Birdie made no secret of what she had become.

And many other Autobots have fallen under her spell of false sweetness ... she uses it a lot to entice those who don't know her well or regain false confidence in those who do. Few Autobots have lived to tell the tale, including Autobot children.

It was almost impossible Optimus Prime to believe he'd created such an evil being. He's tried numerous times to help Birdie, to reprogram her, but to no avail.

She's constantly taunted him, knowing how much it hurts and she enjoys it.

Kamikaze hates her with a passion and believed she's a disgrace to the family honour and has disowned her. If Optimus Prime hadn't pleaded him not to, Kamikaze would have killed his half sister without a second thought. He respects Optimus Prime's feelings in the matter, but as far as he's concerned, she's no sister of his.

He, Ironhide and Optimus' first daughter Optima have been very supportive. Although Prime knows he'll have to make a decision sooner or later.

When Birdie had first joined the Decepticons, Megatron told Starscream to train her to fight. Starscream was loathe to babysit a rookie, however Megatron's choice of words were 'She's your responsibility. Handle her.'

And the prospect of 'handling' Birdie didn't sound at all bad...

He took her to the shooting gallery, and was impressed with her excellent marksman-woman? ship and asked her where she learned to shoot like that.

Her reply, "my father taught me to protect me from creeps like you."

With a martial arts style kick, Screamers was flat on his back on the floor.

The only moral thing the girl ever did was once refrain from killing her father, when she could have easily shot him in the head. She told him he gave her life and this was merely returning the favour, this once.

Vertigo seems to be the only one she does care about. Being an ex-Autobot like her, he's as cruel as she is.

With great sorrow and regret, she was killed by Optimus Prime when she attempted to kill Mirage.

 

Abilities: She's fast and agile and carried a pulse gun in Robot mode. She's swift as the wind in Mazda RX7 mode, top speed, 400 mph, range 18 000 miles. She's also sneaky, cunning and devious.

Weaknesses: She's not certain of her feelings for Vertigo. Is it love? ... She often gets headaches and gets confused about what she's doing and her cockiness can get her into strife and even the most patient kind Autobots have their limits ...

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 5          INTELLIGENCE -- 7

SPEED -- 7 -                 RANK -- N/A (Formerly 6)

ENDURANCE -- 4       COURAGE -- 5

FIREPOWER -- 4 -        SKILL -- 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~

VERTIGO

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON - EX AUTOBOT - DECEASED

FUNCTION: WARRIOR, SCOUT

"Life is an illusion."

 

Profile: He's as cruel as Birdie.  Like her he is an Ex-Autobot, with the disgruntled feelings of the under-appreciated underdog. His bright yellow/orange colour gives him a false cheerful look. He made friends before he turned with an Autobot called Sunbeam. They seemed inseparable - truth was Vertigo didn't know what else to do. He seemed to be ignored, as though he didn't exist, though he was a fixture of the Headquarters. Most of the time he ignored Sunbeam, although made it look like he was paying attention. He saw Birdie once or twice, and thought she was pretty, but that was about all, until one day he saw her crying. Curious, he approached her. She looked up at him with a start, then started to explain to him how under appreciated she felt. Vertigo felt an instant kinship with her and not for her ultra feminine body - and the Daughter of his leader no less. Vertigo had hardly even seen Optimus, let alone talked to him, making him feel as though he wasn't important enough, but he talked to no one about his feelings and let his anger grow, not realising Optimus would have made the time to talk to Vertigo, but Vertigo never made the time to explain himself. He took the news of Birdie's defection with interest, not shock, horror and anger as the other Autobots did. "Good on her..." he found himself thinking and found the courage in him to do the same.

He left on a 'spy' mission to the Decepticon HQ with Sunbeam and 'accidentally' got them both captured. He was a little afraid in case the Decepticons didn't believe him. Sunbeam on the other hand was terrified. Megatron declared that they were both to be destroyed when Vertigo let his true intentions be known. Sunbeam wasn't sure if he was being genuine or lying to save them both. Megatron was intrigued, but unsure. However he remembered Birdie's defection and she had not betrayed him. Megatron declared that he would invite Vertigo to the ranks of the Decepticons if he would do one thing. Kill Sunbeam. Vertigo felt the smallest pang of guilt. After all Sunbeam was the only one who had even given him the time of day, but sacrifices had to be made. He walked to his former friend, held his gun at the yellow Autobot's head. At this point Sunbeam realised Vertigo was serious and tearfully begged for his life, but Vertigo gave no quarter and blasted him point blank between his eyes. Sunbeam crumpled to the floor, dead before he hit. Vertigo bent down and ripped the unfortunate Autobot's head off and held it up. "Alas poor Sunbeam, I knew him well..." he said, his tone melodramatic.

Megatron was more than convinced as the Ex-Autobot tossed his ex-friend's head away as though it was a piece of garbage. Birdie walked down the stairs, looking impressed. Vertigo spread his arms. "Birdie, My Love!"

She smiled and came to him. "It's about time," she said, taking his hand.

Needless to say Megatron was convinced with them both.

Together they make a formidable team, although both know their worth was only measured by what destruction they caused and those they killed. Vertigo was killed by Kamikaze when he tried to exact revenge for Birdie's death.

Profile: Vertigo's physically strong and his damaging waves his body emits can disorientate, permanently cripple or even kill an enemy. he carried a high energy blaster which pack quite a punch and in armoured vehicle mode, his hide can take just about anything and ran through just about anything.

Weaknesses: He's not sure how he feels about Birdie. Will she become a burden to him? His impulsive evil also gets him into strife with the Autobots, many wanting to put an end to the duo once and for all.

  

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 7            INTELLIGENCE -- 6

SPEED -- 6                     RANK -- N/A (Formerly 7)

ENDURANCE -- 7         COURAGE -- 5

FIREPOWER -- 7             SKILL -- 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCAVENGE

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON (DECEASED)

FUNCTION: ATTACK

"To kill is the highest state of living."

Profile: He's psychopathic, psychotic, very dangerous and very unpredictable. The only thing that means anything to Scavenge is crushing some poor Autobot (or some other poor victim) between his jaws in hyena mode, and devouring the remains. He's not worried. He's so ruthless, even the other Decepticons get the creeps when he looks at them, like he always does, as if he's working out the best way to kill them, with a funny little smile that has no humour in it. He uses their fear and uneasiness to his advantage and he doesn't have to look at someone twice. And when he laughs, everybody within hearing range visibly shivers. He's totally cold blooded in that respect and doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. When Scavenge first came to Earth, he was not aligned to the Decepticons. He came alone. An Autobot saw him in Hyena mode and feared he might be wounded or lost. Scavenge told this Autobot on no uncertain terms to #$%& off. He'd always been a loner and felt it would make him look weak if he accepted help from others. The Autobot realised something wasn't quite right with this guy and explained to him that he could help. Scavenge didn't like this at all and let the Autobot know about it, by leaping on him and ripping the poor, unfortunate Autobot to pieces - literally and found he thoroughly enjoyed it, seeing the blood, hearing the Autobot's painful screams ... and found he rather liked ripping apart other life forms on this planet too. He found it gave him a sense of power. And he began to kill more Autobots. He'd actually attacked, Tempest, a neutral Transformer, who had been strong enough to inflict painful damage on him, but not before he severely damaged Tempest. The Autobots found Tempest, due to his signal, and took him back to their headquarters to repair. Tempest really wasn't with it, slipping in and out of consciousness, having conversations with people who weren't there. The Autobots managed to repair him, and now that the "thing" had damaged one of Destroyer's "wolf pack' so to speak, Destroyer and Slipstream had agreed to help the Autobots hunt the creature down. The Decepticons got hold of Scavenge and asked him to join them. Since the Autobots were on his trail, Decepticon headquarters provided a safe shelter which he was only too happy for, although he didn't admit that. He only works alone, hates everyone and the other Decepticons know it and stay out of his way. He's extremely vindictive, vengeful and cruel. He's fascinated by Earth animals and can spend hours watching them, but it doesn't stop him from ripping them to shreds if he feels like it. He stays in hyena mode most of the time, as he's not nearly as menacing looking or lethal in robot mode. Suffice it to say, he's one nasty dude!

Scavenge was later killed by Soundwave (who blasted him point-blank the head and had his parts smelted), when he tried to kill Megatron.

Abilities: In hyena mode, his jaws are incredibly strong. He can crush just about anything without too much bother. Once he's got a hold, there's nothing in the Universe that can get him off. He's good at patrolling and scouting. He blends into outside earth landscape rather well, as in hyena mode, he doesn't look much like a robot. He's fast and agile in hyena mode and often enemies don't know what's on then until it's too late.

Weaknesses: He has a real fear of water, as it gets into his circuits and gives him a very unpleasant feeling. He despises rain. And is terrified if the Autobots attack Decepticon undersea headquarters that he'll get wet. He can often laugh to himself when he sees an unsuspecting Autobot, which can give him away. When he's tearing someone or something apart, he gets totally engrossed in what he's doing and it leaves him vulnerable to attack. The other Decepticons refuse to have anything to do with him, as they don't trust him or like him at all and if he needs their help, that's tough ... and now it doesn't matter, 'cos he's dead, Jim.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH --          9     SPEED -- 7

INTELLIGENCE --    5    ENDURANCE -- 7                      

RANK --          4                 FIREPOWER -- 6                

COURAGE --             6     SKILL -- 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIGHT BREEZE

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION: ESPIONAGE/WARRIOR/INTERROGATION

"Confusion is more satisfying than all out war - and it's fun too."

"What I meant was, that you know what I mean.  You know what I mean?"

Profile: Night Breeze gets on quite well with Astrotrain. He loves confusing everyone. Any chance he gets he'll say something just to confuse someone else, just for the heck of it, and to challenge others deductive abilities, perhaps by contradicting something he's said or something someone else has said or giving extremely cryptic clues. Night Breeze despises being straightforward. When the other is suitably confused, or mislead, Night Breeze considers his work done and he gets a good laugh out of it. If captured by the Autobots, he'll tell them everything, but nothing and confuse the hell out of them, then sit there and laugh and they won't get another word out of him. He was once captured, offered no resistance and chatted to the Autobots in a friendly manner making everything cryptic and breaking into fits of laughter, which both amused and confused the Autobots. When Optimus Prime finally asked him when Megatron's next attack was, he said, "oh, it'll be the darkest hour, I assure you. Oh so scary night, before the Solstice tree goes up." And he grinned. And then Night Breeze started saying sleepy Earth Nursery Rhymes and singing certain well known ballads. And the Autobots started to think he was loopy. Optimus Prime wondered why he thought it was worthwhile to capture this one - he wasn't telling them anything - useful. He tried futilely again to ask Night Breeze when the attack was. "Have you looked under your resting ledge?" Night Breeze had said. "You might find something you lost and didn't know. Don't let the bed bugs bite ... I said, under the bed....Now I rhyme like Wheelie..." And he cracked up laughing. "I haven't told you anything - I've told you everything." And the he began to laugh again, so hard, tears ran down his cheeks.

Despite his kind nature, Optimus Prime was coming close to blasting this Decepticon, but after a while, let him go, convinced that Night Breeze was either an complete nutter or one smart cookie. Just out of interest, and curiosity, Optimus Prime looked under his resting ledge and found a disk, which surprised the hell out of him when he found it contained the Decepticon's battle plans. They planned to attack on the dawn of Halloween, dawn being the darkest hour and Halloween, October 31 (In the Northern Hemisphere) being the scary night before the Solstice (December 21).  Night Breeze had indeed told him everything. Optimus smiled to himself at the lunacy of the whole thing. The Autobots fought off the Decepticons and Night Breeze was half angry at being figured out and half pleased. And quite pleased the Decepticons had no knowledge of how the Autobots found out!  That would be an oh so scary night, he surmised!

Night Breeze is an opportunist - any opportunity that comes his way is immediately taken advantage of. He's friendly enough, but tends to stay a loner. Anyone who talks to him is constantly baffled to what he's driving at if anything at all, succeeds in driving everyone up the wall though!

Above all, he dislikes war. "Someone could get hurt," as he says, and no one knows whether he really means that or if he's being sarcastic. He also loves to fly around alone at night, particularly on crisp winter nights, or hot summer nights. He would rather be creating intricate cryptic, misleading schemes and challenges than fighting a war. He loves those impossible cryptic newspaper puzzles! He adores those impossible metal puzzles and he's a Sudoku nut!

Abilities: In bat mode, he emits high pitched squeaks, which when sustained, make it extremely hard for the enemy to think straight as it paralyses their mind temporarily. Night Breeze has a very quick mind. His fangs in bat mode are sharp and his eye lasers are strong and accurate.

Weaknesses: He's not overly intelligent apart from his cryptic creations and he's not a very good fighter. He also gets upset when he can't think of a good confusion scheme or a cryptic clue. Also his confusing ways anger other Decepticons and make him unpopular. He gets upset when there's no one left to confuse. A lot of the time the other Decepticons just won't talk to him or threaten him if he tried to mislead them.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH --     9           SPEED -- 7

INTELLIGENCE --    6     ENDURANCE -- 7                   

RANK --          4                 FIREPOWER -- 6               

COURAGE --    6              SKILL -- 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Back to Decepticon Page

Back to TransFormers Page