Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Author's Note: Most of these created solely by Seawave, unless otherwise notified.

More profiles & pics coming [as I write and draw them]

[Please e-mail Seawave if you would like to play with any of my, Equus or Yiz' Original characters :}

[If you do use our characters, please credit me and/or Equus/Yiz for the characters we created. No killing our characters - It is okay if they get repaired of course!  - Apologies - I no longer have contact details for Equus or Yiz]

 

Rating - PG

~~~~~~

NEUTRAL  PROFILES

 

 

SPIRIT (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: NEUTRAL

FUNCTION: SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE

"Everyone chooses their place in the Universe. And everyone needs to be aware of their Spirit's natural beauty and powers."

Profile: Spirit wants no part of the Transformers war and does not align herself to either the Autobots or the Decepticons. She is against fighting of any kind. She has become aware of the Spiritual powers inside her. She helps others whenever she can to become aware of their Spiritual beauty, no matter how sceptical they are. She's very mature and decided her life's path in a matter of hours of being created and lived that life to the fullest, but she is not arrogant. She doesn't believe she's above anyone else, and there is still a lot she knows she has to learn.

She's somewhat of an enigma to others, but they tend to appreciate her unobtrusive presence. Her gentle, voice and subtle beauty have a calming effect. She's appreciated by others, even the Transformers who are not so renowned for gentleness. Spirit is unbiased, although she dislikes the behaviour of certain Transformers, she would not shun them if they ask her for help or guidance. She does not force her ideals on anyone. Quite often she finds ways to get around that! But they will listen when they are ready. She's a very gentle person and will listen to everyone. She's very open minded and believed the Universe is a sentient being in which all was created. She wears the symbol of the wolf, as she believes the wolf is a majestic beautiful animal. She often flies in outer space, as she loves the celestial scenery! Spirit believes that for inner and outer peace to come, all must be aware of the Spiritual energy that binds us all. Spirit is good friends with Seawave.

Abilities: She is fast and agile and can fly in robot mode. Her Transformed mode is a Spiritual channelling pole which focuses Spiritual energy, enabling her to channel with Spiritual forces. She can activate a protective force-shield around herself, formed by her flowing veils.

Weaknesses: Physically Spirit isn't very strong, which rarely presents a problem, as she doesn't have enemies. She will get depressed if she sees someone suffering emotionally and they do not wish her help, when she knows she can help them overcome their problems.

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 5 (Spiritual 10)   - SPEED -- 7

INTELLIGENCE -- 9                     ENDURANCE -- 10

RANK -- N/A                                 FIREPOWER -- N/A

COURAGE -- 10                            SKILL -- 9

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The following Transformers, I have created, but not drawn as yet. They are all my own original creations, all with unique personalities and histories.

 

SARU - (N) Average size, well built, bronze - dark blue eyes

LIBERTÉ -  average size, black, grey, white, blue eyes

KALRA - Small-average size, black, grey, white and a little red - dark blue eyes

J - Small-average size, black-grey, blue - blue eyes

NIRVANA - Small - looks human, skin can be black or white, dressed in white dress and boots. Short brown hair - green eyes.

TITANICA - Three times the size of Metroplex, grey, white, blue - blue eyes

CHESSENRIANA - Female - White with pastel blue and green trimmings.  Quite short for a Transformer, but her presence makes up for that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

SARU

ALLEGIANCE: NEUTRAL (EX-DECEPTICON)

FUNCTION: N/A

"Do what you feel you must. Honour is everything."

"Death before dishonour."

 

Profile: Saru was the Decepticon strategist. He had considered leaving the Decepticons many times, but one incident made him do it. After a battle on Cybertron, Saru's commanding officer ordered him to kill a defenceless female Autobot, many times smaller than himself, and had been injured in the battle. Even though a Decepticon at the time, Saru felt it was a disgusting act of dishonour, drew his sword and dismembered his commanding officer instead. He threw in his Decepticon insignia, however he never considered himself a traitor as he did not join the other side. He took the Autobot to her comrades, who were most grateful. Saru doesn't think of himself as kind, just honourable. He won't hesitate to kill if he feels it's necessary. He despises cowards and those who attack others weaker than themselves. He'll fight to protect the weaker, and teach them how to fight for themselves. He often rescues prisoners, and tries to settle wars between races, most of them successful. Saru has never done a single dishonourable thing in his life. He would rather die. He's not talkative and chooses his words carefully. His smooth, quiet voice has an either soothing or scary effect, whichever way you take him. He's very enigmatic and he'll never stay long enough in one place to become attached to it. He's fascinated by the American Indians of Earth and admires and respects their wisdom. He respects also the Ninja and Samurai warriors of Earth. He also respects the honour of the Klingon race. His only possession is his valued sword, an ancient Cybertronian weapon, which he treasures and named "Naluu,"  an old Cybertronian word meaning 'wisdom.' He sees no point in war and hopes the Transformers "end this foolish, dishonourable madness," as he puts it. He believes the Transformers will eventually destroy themselves if the war doesn't end - and even he can't see an ending in sight.

Abilities: Saru has an uncanny knowledge of the future. No one is sure whether he can predict it or that he's just so wise that he just knows what's going to happen. He can learn any language in an instant.  He already understand billions of languages, used throughout the universe. He's extremely quick and agile. His bronze body colour makes for excellent camouflage. He's a brilliant fighter. No one has ever beaten him. His only weapon is an ancient Cybertronian sword, capable of slicing through anything. even though it is slightly awkward, he's a master with it, and feels as if the sword is part of him. He sheaths it in his back when he's not using it.  It's impervious to blaster fire.  He's a master in all forms of martial arts and draws powers from the ancient spirits of the Universe.

Weaknesses: Saru can't protect the entire Universe. War in any form upsets and depresses him whether it's fought by Transformers or not.  Naluu is extremely valuable to him - it's like a part of him, a brother or a sister. He'd never let anything happen to it - he's very careful, but if it were ever damaged, stolen or lost, or destroyed, he doesn't know what he'd do.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 8                   INTELLIGENCE -- 10

SPEED -- 2                           RANK -- N/A

ENDURANCE -- 10             COURAGE -- 10

FIREPOWER -- 0                 SKILL -- 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

LIBERTÉ  - (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: EX DECEPTICON (RENEGADE)

FUNCTION: N/A

"I shall free all those imprisoned."

 

Profile: Liberté is the ultimate freedom fighter. Strange that she was a Decepticon, but she shows absolutely NO mercy for those who imprison. She sees herself as the liberator of all. If people are imprisoned for a good reason, eg, murder, rape, drug dealing, then she believes that is right, but if others are imprisoned or oppressed, she will not stop until she has freed then all. She will ruthlessly kill their oppressors and let none survive. Her favorite method of termination is to shoot them point blank in the head. Her cool mannerisms are distracting and she's a top shot. Half the time those she aims for are dead before they know she's there. She's killed many Decepticon oppressors and the Decepticons want her dead. The Autobots aren't to keen at her freeing their Decepticon prisoners, but she's loved by all those she frees. Liberté wishes that everyone can be free, and as long as there are people who are imprisoned she feels tied to them, transformers and non Transformers alike. Sometimes she hates her work. It seems never ending. No sooner she frees an entire planet of slaves, there are more. She has no friends, because that is her wish. She believes they will endanger her mission. And she will not stop until that mission is completed. She is aware of the Decepticon Silverthorn's affections for her, and she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want to become involved with him, but she is touched by his passion for her, despite the freed prisoners singing her praises from one corner of the Universe to the next, Silverthorné seems to be the only one with genuine affection.

Abilities: She has a heat seeking gun, which firs a powerful, narrow laser beam. Liberté herself is encased in a skin-tight force shield, which is impervious to any type of fire, artillery, or beam. She's quick and agile. She cannot transform, due to her force sheild, but she can fly at astonishing speeds.

Weaknesses: Liberté's main weakness is her compassion for the underdogs, the prisoners. She feels as if she has no life of her own. She's too strict with herself and disciplines herself far too harshly, not realising that, even though she cares for those who suffer, she needs a life of her own and to at least once take some time for herself.  She's also worried that if she accepts Silverthorné she will become infatuated and lose herself, however a bit of R & R, TLC is just what she needs!

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH --          7     SPEED --  9

INTELLIGENCE --    9 ENDURANCE -- 10                    

RANK --         N/A      FIREPOWER --         9                    

COURAGE --             10       SKILL --          10

 

Please click here to read SILVERTHORNÉ’S Profile  (You will have to scroll down to see it)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

KALRA (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: NEUTRAL - (EX-DECEPTICON)

FUNCTION:  N/A

"Life is an endless quest for survival. To be able to live, you must learn to survive in the hardest conditions – Be wary of easy victories."

Profile: Kalra (Original nale  KAL – Kinaethetic Access Liasion) is the ultimate survivor. She can survive in the hardest conditions even for a Transformer to endure. Not because she has a strong body, because she's a quick thinker, has an obsessive will to live and knows the way of things like the back of her hand. (See J's profile for more history.)  She has impressed others with her will to survive, incredibly high tolerance to pain and her tenacity.  She’s sensitive, though touch as mithrilite.

All through her life, Kalra has been faced with life threatening situations. She has faced many life and death situations and some almost fatal. She has had many fatalistic wounds, but through her survival instinct, she has overcome them, but Kalra has not survived alone. She has a friend, J, almost like a brother to her. He's learned to survive along with her. They have a great deal of respect and love for each other. She won't admit she loves J and vice versa for J. She'll risk anything for him, even her own life. They've seen each other through traumatic experiences and each experience brings them closer together. She wishes to escape Ikom'Ba (See J's profile) ... and for the war to end and to lead peaceful lives, not watching their backs at every turn.

Abilities: Kalra is able to withstand extreme heat and pressure and the power of a number of weapons. Due to an incident in her early life, Kalra is unable to transform. Her mode was a Cybertronic car. She has no built in weapons in robot mode, but carries a Cybertronian dagger.  At times, she uses J's small pistol and a and weapons they crafted on Ikom'Ba.

Weaknesses: Kalra believes life is a test for survival. If something is easy, she thinks there's always a catch. She always does things the hard way, even when she doesn't have to. She is extremely cynical and sometimes over protective of J.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 6                   INTELLIGENCE -- 7

SPEED -- 5                           RANK -- N/A

ENDURANCE -- 10             COURAGE -- 10

FIREPOWER -- 0                 SKILL -- 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~

J

ALLEGIANCE: NEUTRAL - (EX-DECEPTICON)

FUNCTION:  N/A

"Never take anything for granted. Trust only yourself and your instincts."

Profile:   A short name, and that's the way he likes it.  Hates long winded things - including names.  His old name was J-127 Scout Robot.  Hardly a name and too ling for him anyway. Sturdier than acid-rain armour, he can survive in the hardest of conditions.  This is due to an incdent in the beginning of the Cybertronian war. J and Kalra were created by the Decepticons. Their group chased after a group of Autobots that fled Cybertron to a remote planet known as Ikom'Ba. A world, extremely hostile, even to Transformers. Many Autobots and Decepticons perished here, as it was almost impossible to survive.  Energon was extremely limited., the conditions were incredibly harsh. Temperatures capable of freezing Transformers to death, or high enough for to burn them out. And hostile animals capable of devouring Transformers alive. J and Kalra were left for dead, but they managed to survive on this hellhole. They threw in their Decepticon badges, feeling that they should have no further ties with those that had left them to their fate. There was no room for failure here. Their lives always on the line here, so they learned to survive on this harsh world. Finding energon and other food sources and using them sparingly, outwitting the animals and making themselves adapt to the climate as well as possible.  Others have come to Ikom'Ba and offered to help them, only to betray them in the end. J is extremely cynical and won't trust anyone, except for Kalra. He loves her and won't let anything happen to her.

Finally, they found a crashed shuttle and after many years, of defending it and repairing it, they managed to escaped the planet ... The Decepticons, surprised to see them after all this time, however Kalra and J decided not to join the war - every day was a fight to survive and they'd had enough.  Megatron, the Decepticon Leader admired their courage and will to survive and upon this rare occasion, let them leave willingly.

Kalra and J now live together on a quiet world, safe and at peace, however their experiences will haunt them for a long tome to come.

Abilities: J can't transform, thanks to an incident in which both he and Kalra were injured. He's very fast, strong, quick and agile. Specialises in hiding in awkward spots and being extremely quiet. His body can resist temperatures of the extremes, unless they're too extreme. His survival instincts are unquestionable. He uses a small pistol and a Cybertronian dagger, and weapons he has crafted on Ikom'Ba.

Weaknesses: He too has a habit of doing things the hard way. The only other weaknesses J can be accused of having, is he's sometimes over protective of Kalra and if anything ever happened to her, his quest for survival would be meaningless to him.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 6                   INTELLIGENCE -- 6

SPEED -- 7                           RANK -- N/A

ENDURANCE -- 10             COURAGE -- 10

FIREPOWER -- 0                 SKILL -- 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIRVANA (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: NEUTRAL

FUNCTION:  PEACEMAKER        (Believes it's her function to stop the Transformers war)

"What logic is there for war? There is none."

Profile: Nirvana's very caring about other Transformers and life forms. She will help any who are in need, Autobot or Decepticon. Nirvana is extremely compassionate for all life. She is very intelligent, brave, cautious. She's never too busy to help. She's cool clam and collected in dire situations. Nirvana has excellent leadership skills. Her greatest ambition is to see the Autobots and Decepticons make peace with each other. If both sides are willing to stop the hatred and the violence and throw down their guns, that'd be a good start. Many have died on both sides and she believes it's high time this war came to an end. She knows its a humungous task, but she's fiercely devoted and believes it will happen someday. When is another matter entirely. She is not to be underestimated. Fortunately, being neutral, she doesn't get attacked. Many don't know what to make of her. She was once a physical Autobot called Calina, and was killed. Her consciousness survived and now she is an energy being.

Abilities: She's agile and tricky - She has special powers. She has to think of what she wants to do, and her powers will accommodate. For example, healing the wounded, protecting herself and others. She would never use them for ill purposes. She has the power to read others thoughts and minds, and can project her beliefs into that person, and if need be, force them onto that person. She has special transforming powers, which enable her to transform into anything she wishes, whether it be a vehicle, or animal. To keep matters simple, she chooses the form of a human, and this is the form she stays in mostly. Her favorite modes include deer, dolphins, whales, cheetahs and white lions.

Weaknesses: Nirvana also gets extremely depressed about the war. Sometimes her efforts go unnoticed and she wonders if it's all worth it, if the Autobots and Decepticons are ever going to put an end to the hostilities which have cost millions of lives and if it doesn't stop will take millions more. Do all Transformers have to become extinct to stop this madness?

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH --          N/A (Changes with modes) -                       INTELLIGENCE --    9

SPEED --       N/A (Changes) -                                                        RANK --         N/A     

ENDURANCE --      10                                                                    COURAGE --            10       

FIREPOWER --        N/A                                                                  SKILL --          9

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TITANICA

ALLEGIANCE: NEUTRAL - EX - DECEPTICON

FUNCTION:  Sees himself as the Protector of the Oceans of the Universe

"There is no greater Mystery, Beauty, Wonder or Power than The Oceans of the Universe. To lose The Mother Oceans is to lose your Soul and the Soul of the Universe."

Profile: No one knew exactly where he came from, or why he's here. He's absolutely huge in robot mode - about three times the size of the Autobot Metroplex. Needless to say, everyone, humans, Autobots and Decepticons are all terrified of him due to his sheer absolute titanic size. However he really couldn't give a retro rat's ass who wins the war. He considers it frivolous, unnecessary violence. Titanica considers himself Spiritually above most Transformers. All he cares about are the Oceans of the Universe, as he believes they are sacred and also believes they are all Spiritually connected. He does not like the land, not for the way it looks - he can't move as freely on dry land as he can in water and he can't fly in any mode. On land he feels exposed, as there are humans and other Transformers about.  He hates noise … and thousands of people screeching doies his head in. He loves the look of uninhabited lands. Sometimes he'll sit alone on a mountain top, like Everest, his feet touching the ground, and run his fingers through the clouds and think to himself.  He does not need energon, as simply being in the Ocean replenishes him. Although from time to time he'll indulge and swallow about 300 billion or more tonnes of seaweed and seawater at once! He really loves the stuff and figures there's plenty of it to go around, but he'll never eat any fish, sea mammals, oceanic crust or rocks, as many creatures live in them. He loves the Ocean and all her creatures. He is however extremely ruthless with those who would harm her. He permits fisherman and companies who fish for food, but he will destroy whaling ships or toxic waste dumpers without mercy.

Despite his incredible size and awesome power, Titanica has very low self esteem and his feelings are easily hurt. Due to his size, everyone is scared of him and no one had ever thought to offer their friendship. The next thing he values above the Oceans and her creatures, is his solitude. Megatron used his low self esteen to recruit him, though it became obvious to Titanica that Megatron hand’t quite been truthful.   Titanica warned Megatron if he ever tried to trick him again he would not have a base to go back to … and Nemesis sat an the bottom of Titanica’s domain.  This caused much relief amongst the Autobots, obviously!

The Ocean creatures of Earth have become used to Titanica and no longer flee when they see him, as they know he means them no harm. It seems as though they're his only companions. He adores whales and dolphins and loved it when they allow his to stroke them. Despite his size, he's incredibly gentle. He fears as because he's so large he'll run out of Ocean to explore, but that hasn't happened yet!  And he always likes to visit places he's been.  There are always new things to see, the water is always moving, always changing and flowing - and as Titanica says, she's always changing. His body, in the Ocean, despite his size cannot be detected on radar.  He keeps well hidden from submarines, and human ships, not that he's afraid of them, he just feels that they're staring and he feels exposed. Titanica loves the cool feel of the open Ocean on his metal skin.  He loves to be fully submerged in robot mode and feels protected, enveloped in her loving waters. He loves to sleep and play with shells sand and creatures deep on the Ocean floor, sometimes for days at a time, feeling very close to Nature. He does not feel so oversized here, feeling in awe of the size of the ocean. 

He enjoys exploring different parts of the Ocean, although he considers her all one, the different parts, Pacific, Atlantic. Indian, all have different life and formations. He also enjoys the seas, such as Mediterranean, Dead Sea, Red Sea others.

Titanica is also sensitive about people comparing him to the ship Titanic. Unlike the ship, he is not so flawed. He is also super sensitive about anyone teasing him about sinking, so sensitive that he will kill those who do so. He very much respects the Titanic, for the lesson she taught mankind, and for the ship's sacrifice. He looks upon shipwrecks as ghosts of the past and reminders of the Ocean's awesome power. He feels his power is nothing compared to that of the Ocean.

He has been to the bottom of the deepest trench, seen creatures, plants and corals no one has ever seen. He has seen lost cities, the one holding the most beauty being of course the crystalline Lost City of Atlantis.

At first Titanica hated humans and viewed them all as pathetic, arrogant single minded germs. He was once on land, walking in a wide street, near the docks. Many humans fled, but some who knew that he was a 'wuss' began to stare. One wealthy business man, in a mega expensive Versache suit started to tease Titanica about sinking. Titanica looked down at this small human, picked him up and the man was not so confident anymore.  Titanica cares nothing of wealth or material gain.  He placed the man down and told him to get lost - and received no argument.  At one time, Titanica reluctantly ferried a large group of humans across the sea when their cruise ship had sprung a leak.  He did not feel happy playing taxi boat.   When he was sailing, he listened to the conversations of the humans. Quite a few were this thing called 'new age' and Titanica found they were as much in love with the Oceans as he was, and some of them cried with joy to see a breaching whale.  This heartened the large Transformer as he took them to their destination.  Quite a few of them thanked him, including a slight young woman who thanked him and told him he was a very old soul.  She touched his deck so lightly, however no one had ever touched him so deeply.  He would meet his new Human friend, Eieyani many times and take her to the whales.

Titanica realised he had been in error to judge the whole race. Many humans obviously still needed time to grow as a race and he felt confident that would happen someday soon. So what if he was viewed as a 'softie?' "I am who I am..." As Popeye the Sailor Man Once said. Titanica has a newfound great respect for sailors and humans who spend their lives at sea. He had viewed every Ocean based movie, TV show, documentary and listed to every sea song, read every book and poem ... and had been inspired greatly - One of his favorite scenes being from Star Trek VI: The Voyage Home, when the whalers' harpoon hit the Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey. He'd never laughed so hard in his life, the Oceans trembled!

Titanica is quite ruthless with others who teased him.  He has tried to tone down his merciless behaviour when it comes to teasing, as many don't realise how much it hurts - and it's hardly spiritual to kill in rage. So when the Seacons started to harass him - rather than chasing and blasting after them, he just threatened to eat them for breakfast. He has not seen metal nor circuit of them since.

The only Transformers who have gotten close to him are Seaspray and Blue Star, her motto being "The Oceans and her creatures hold the key to harmony."

Blue Star once saw Titanica holding a bleeding whale in his hands. The large robot had torpedoed the whalers boat, leaving no survivors, but it had been too late to save this beautiful humpback. Despite Optimus Prime's warning (going straight to a massive robot, even if he was an ex Decepticon) Blue Star swam to Titanica, in dolphin mode, sensing his pain.  Titanica saw her and thought she was lovely, but it did not stop his pain.  Blue Star used her healing powers to heal the whale.  Titanica has respected and been in awe of her ever since, for her bravery and love for the Ocean and her creatures. Seaspray, beloved of Blue Star, has a similar motto "Be Unyielding at the Ocean waves and your enemies will fall."  Titanica respects and cares for them a great deal, as they seem to be the only transformers who understand him.

However, Titanica doesn't seem to realise there are many people who do care for him, human and Transformer alike and respect what he's doing. He started an Ocean awareness program for, but again due to his shyness rarely shows himself, but is glad his programs have taken effect and given many humans employment and more than that, helped the Ocean through difficult times. When he moves through the Ocean or lies on the floor, he is scrupulously careful not to accidentally harm any oceanic life, although his sensors can detect whether he's near any so he won't get in their way.

Titanica also found other planets with vast Oceans, including one called Oceania, which was 99% Ocean, teeming with sentient, intelligent life. He made friends with many of the creatures, his favourites being a red claw called Crab Claw, and Crab Claw's best friend, a shy tiny pale blue skinned humanoid creature, called Rodimus - interesting that a tiny humanoid would share the name an Autobot!  Oceania was truly a beautiful world. The creatures all lived in harmony, even the sharks had learned to be vegetarians. However, Earth's Oceans will always be Titanica's favorite. Affectionately he looks upon Earth as his mother.

Abilities: He transforms into a humungous sea ship, which can sail on top or under the Ocean - but it doesn't look like the Titanic - more like a huge white version of Knight Boat from the Simpsons. Of course he is incredibly strong and can shatter an entire mountain range and more if he wanted to. He carries a huge vaporiser gun, which he has little need for in the depths of the Ocean, but will not hesitate to use it on those who would harm her and her creatures. He also carries missiles and torpedoes which he has used to blow whaling ships to kingdom come. Occasionally, as it takes a lot of energy, he can shrink himself, even down to the size of a human. He likes this, as he can explore shipwrecks and reefs, and tiny crevices (well they're tiny to him when he's at full size)! No one knows this about his ability to shrink himself. Titanica knows there were those that would destroy him if they caught him this small - human and Transformer alike. He can't often do this  as it creates a tremendous drain on his systems. Quite often he'll have to rest for days after doing this.

He also has extremely acute sensors and he can decipher whale and dolphin song, not into words, but from it he can sense what they're feeling. He's used this technique to hunt down whalers, as he can hear when whales and dolphins are in distress. 

Weaknesses: Titanica's low self esteem is his major weakness. He often cries alone in the depths of the Ocean. Sometimes he resents his size. He finds it difficult to talk to others and is very shy.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 10 (Nah, really!)                  INTELLIGENCE -- 8

SPEED -- 8 (In ship mode)                          RANK -- N/A

ENDURANCE -- 8                                       COURAGE -- 6 (Low self esteem, he's scared of rejection)

FIREPOWER -- 10                                       SKILL – 8

 

Please click here to read BLUE STAR’S Profile and Story

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (Thanks to Red Skye for the inspiration for the name :)

CHESSENRIANA

ALLEGIANCE: NEUTRAL - DECEASED

FUNCTION:  BAR ATTENDANT / CONFIDANT

 

 

  "It's a big Universe out there, Bucko."

 

Profile:  Quite a mouthful, she's often called Chess or Chessie.  Her full name is pronounced  Chess-sen-ree-aa-na) - short a for last a

 

She never knew her creators, except that they were from Cybertron.   With a humanoid partner, she met in her travels to find solace, to create her dream of a peaceful meeting place for all, she created the Interplanetary, a Hotel~Resort, bar, gaming room, spa, relaxing place for all, on a huge uninhabited asteroid.   It became well known and respected.  Weapons are forbidden and all are welcome as long as they uphold the peace.  Many enemies of many races have come here and all have upheld the peace whilst visiting the resort.  Any who violate it (only two races have in millions of years) have been banned for good.  Some enemies who had met here have become friends.  Chessenriana's resort is much more than a peaceful meeting and relaxation place, the large hotel complex has also been used for numerous peace talks, most of which have been successful.  It heartens Chessenriana that The Interplanetary has brought much peace to the Universe.  In fact, it has stretched beyond her dreams.

 

Chess, however, has one regret - Megatron, the Decepticon Leader.  Just as the war had started and The Interplanetary was still in its youth, construction of many of the facilities had not yet been completed or refined, however, the hotel, vehicle port and bar had been up and running for three whole months now - and not one bar brawl!  Megatron a some Decepticons entered the bar, for a energy boost.  Chessenriana hoped to the high Heavens that they'd uphold the cease fire - and they did, to her relief.  Megatron approached the bar and ordered a large glass of sweet energon.  He smiled at her and spoke to her, his voice charming.  He promised to take her away from this place ...  Part of her longed to go with him for the adventure, the excitement - someone to cherish her, and although she had staff here, but part of her was afraid to leave her dream.  Megatron stroked her small face.

  "I'll be back for you," he said.

 

For the longest time Chessenriana was pissed off with him - nine million years later and he had not returned.  Sadly, she came to understand it was not meant to be.  Megatron's path lay along a different line from hers, however she's still quite bitter, hurt and sensitive about it.  Don't even mention Megatron's name in her presence, lest you wish a drink thrown over you, probably piping hot or acidic!

 

Chess is a confidant for many, sorting out many problems and differences and is well liked by friend and foe alike.  She's a tough nut and can rough & tumble with the best of them.  She's seen it all.   She's very tenacious and when she has something in her sights, she goes for it and sees her dream come to fruition.  She has some regulars of whom she's fond, although only special friends can call her Chessie!  And if Megatron ever dares show his face at the Interplanetary again, she'll show him no mercy!

 Sometimes she gets depressed and wants to explore the galaxy, though what she's really searching and wishing for is someone to care for her.  She feels lonely.   Her humanoid partner is a good friend, but he's not her love. Mostly she's too busy with the bar and tending to patrons and guests to look after herself.

 However, he did show …and she did show him no mercy … until he reconciled with her and she knew it was time.  She had been told that if she ever mated and gave birth, she would cease to exist … And however angry she was with Megatron, she still loved him. And she gave him a child, a daughter whom to honour her he called Riana, Ria for short.  (There be a long fic coming :)

 Abilities:  In Cybertronic car mode, her top speed is 500 kph.  She's agile, has a great memory and is good at what she does. She’s a quick shot, but would rather not have to use one – but that does not mean she does not know how to handle them – and when she does, look out!

 

Weaknesses:  Wars of the universe depress her to the extent of her not wanting to go on at times.  Sometimes it's all to much for her.  She still feels hurt by Megatron's rebuff all those aeons ago.  "What should I expect from a Decepticon? - And their leader no less," she always tells herself, though it still hurts even after all this time.  She wonders if she'll ever find someone in this vast Universe ...

 

   -- TECH SPECS --

  

STRENGTH - 7                    INTELLIGENCE - 8

SPEED - 8                             RANK - N/A

COURAGE - 8                       ENDURANCE - 8

FIREPOWER - 5                   SKILL - 8

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Neutral Fanfic Page

 

Back to Transformers Page