Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary: BlueStar's profile and story.

Author's Note: BlueStar created by Seawave

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~

 

BLUESTAR

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT

FUNCTION:  MARINE BIOLOGIST/UNDERWATER SURVEILLANCE

 

"The world is full of beauty, but many don't see."

"The ocean and her creations hold the key to harmony."

 

Profile: BlueStar loves the ocean and everything about it. She gets on swimmingly with Seaspray. She hates seeing anyone in pain, especially fellow Autobots or sea animals. She's always rescuing beached and trapped whales and dolphins. She's an active member of many Marine safety charities, including Greenpeace. She collects shells and coral also books toys and figurines of sea creatures. BlueStar hates fighting. She loves anything peaceful. She will always try to reason with the Decepticons before attacking. She loves a challenge, if it doesn't involve conflict. Her favourite is to provoke Decepticons in to chasing her in dolphin mode. Or in the air in robot mode, but she gets frightened and panics if they catch her. She's frightened when she's captures, but remains calm. She sometimes manages to escape. She loves and cares about all her fellow Autobots. She enjoys butting whaling ships, scaring them off. Whaling ships aren't happy about her, but can't do anything about her. She'd never hurt them. Her aim is to teach them that the creations they are killing deserve a right to live. Her favorite movies are The Little Mermaid and the new Flipper and her favorite television shows are Ocean Girl and Flipper - she loves anything about the ocean and it's creatures, mythological or otherwise.

Abilities: In dolphin mode, BlueStar's maximum speed is 120 knots - range 4000 miles. She is able to communicate with whales, dolphins and other creatures of the deep, warning them of dangers, or for their help if she needs it. She can heal them with her healing powers when they are in pain. They're always ready to help her. She fires photon blasts out of her nose in dolphin mode. In robot mode, she carries a electronic disruptor, which disorientates the enemy for a period of 2-10 minutes. She also has a special power she uses to eliminate pollution in the water, including radioactive and oil waste. She's very environmentally conscious.

Weaknesses: BlueStar gets very depressed and upset when she sees any dead sea animals or animals in a lot of pain. When she provokes Decepticons into attacking her, she can lead herself into situations which she can't handle alone, and she's not terribly strong.

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 3 INTELLIGENCE -- 7

SPEED -- 6 RANK -- 6

ENDURANCE -- 5 COURAGE -- 8

FIREPOWER -- 5 SKILL -- 7

~~~~~~~~~

 

BLUESTAR

 

BlueStar, the new Autobot marine biologist absolutely loved the ocean. It was like another home to her and she respected the waters. She had special places she liked to go, special nooks and crannies in which she spent a lot of her time.

Some Autobots considered her impulsive and childish, but always respected her love for the sea. Seaspray, however, thought the universe of her and they took an instant liking to each other.

 

* * *

BlueStar swam and plated in the ocean with Seaspray.

"It's so wonderful out here, Seaspray ..." she said, twirling around in the water and splashing him.

Seaspray smiled and gently splashed her back.

She swam down to the ocean floor. Secretly, she and Seaspray loved to play hide and seek behind the large coral and rocks. Wrecked ships were like castles to BlueStar. She loved to go inside them and explore. She often visited the wreck of the 'Titanic' and other famous and not so famous shipwrecks. Oceanic documentaries fascinate her.

BlueStar saw a shark trapped in a large nylon net. She quickly swam to it to set it free. The shark didn't know what she was doing and tried to snap at her.

"Please ..." calmed BlueStar, using her power to communicate with marine animals. "I'm not going to hurt you."

The shark calmed and seemed to thank her, then peacefully swam away. BlueStar destroyed the net and swam to Seaspray.

"I wish I could communicate with the sea creatures the way you can, BlueStar," he said, with his bubbly voice.

"You can, if you feel and try hard enough."

Seaspray really thought about what BlueStar had said, and wondered why he hadn't thought of it before.

The two Autobots swam with a school of fish. BlueStar transformed from her robot mode into her blue dolphin mode. Seaspray transformed into his blue and yellow hovercraft mode. and they sailed away together.

It was starting to get dark.

Optimus Prime radioed Seaspray. "Where are you?"

"I'm sailing in the ocean, Prime."

"All right. Thanks. We were getting worried about you. Is BlueStar with you?"

"Yes, Prime - I'm here."

Optimus was glad to know his two friends were safe.

"Don't go too far," he said, concerned.

"All right, Prime," promised Seaspray. "We'll head back soon."

They both turned off their communicators. BlueStar swam down into the dark night ocean. She could see well in the dark. She loved the ocean at all times. She and Seaspray swam for a while. Seaspray kept close to BlueStar. He couldn't see that well in the ocean unless he used his light. He playfully shone it on BlueStar. She smiled and they played in the water.

Later, they began to head back to Autobot headquarters.

 

* * *

The next day, Optimus Prime asked BlueStar to go on a surveillance mission.

"Sure, Prime," she said. "But can I please finish looking at this marine biology book?"

"All right, BlueStar," Optimus smiled.

She smiled back at him. "Thanks."

Optimus Prime walked out of her quarters.

BlueStar became so enthralled by the book, that she forgot all about the surveillance mission. She picked up some of her Walt Disney's "The Little Mermaid" Books and began to read them. She loved that show! She lay on her resting ledge, thinking about the beauty of the sea and its life.

Hours passed. BlueStar began to think thought about her Autobot friends and Optimus Prime, then suddenly gasped.

"The mission!" she exclaimed. "I forgot all about it! Ohh ...what's Optimus going to do? ..." BlueStar became very frightened and worried.

Optimus Prime was in the main control room.

"Teletraan, please give me the report on BlueStar's surveillance mission."

"No such report exists."

Optimus Prime was puzzled.

"I wonder what happened?"

He started to walk to BlueStar's quarters.

BlueStar was in her quarters, sitting on her resting ledge, feeling quite upset and sick with fear and worry. She hoped Optimus Prime wouldn't be too angry with her and wouldn't hurt her. Optimus Prime came into her quarters.

BlueStar was staring at the floor.

"BlueStar," Optimus started to ask, "why didn't ..."

BlueStar then looked up at him.

"Optimus ..." she said, with tears pouring down her cheeks, "I forgot ... I'm ... I'm sorry ... Please don't be mad with me."

Optimus Prime sat on her ledge next to her.

"BlueStar," he said, gently, drying her eyes, "I'm not mad with you. It's all right. Everyone forgets now and then. Don't be frightened."

"I'm sorry, Prime ..." she confessed.

"It's fine, BlueStar."

The petite Femme felt relieved and hugged Optimus Prime. The Autobot leader gently hugged her back.

 

* * *

The following day, an Autobot/Decepticon battle raged.

BlueStar felt the fighting was senseless and hated it. She loved peace and hoped for it to come soon.

Seaspray was severely wounded in the battle. BlueStar ran to him and protected him from enemy fire and was blasted by Megatron.

"Prime!" BlueStar yelled, as she fell to the ground, "help Seaspray!"

Optimus Prime quickly spun around and blasted Starscream, who was coming for him, then spun back around and blasted Megatron, who was about to blast BlueStar again. She stood on her knees next to Seaspray who was badly wounded.

Optimus Prime came quickly.

"Prime ..." said BlueStar worriedly, "is there anything you can do for him? ..."

"There may be," he said, gently picking up Seaspray.

Seaspray was bleeding and terribly wounded, thankfully he was unconscious and could not feel the pain. Optimus Prime carried him into Autobot headquarters. BlueStar stood up. Tears streaked down her cheeks. Optimus Prime put Seaspray on the metal bed in the repair bay. He knelt down to her BlueStar.

"I'll do everything I can for him."

He gently wiped away her tears. BlueStar loved how Optimus was always so gentle and gave a little smile. BlueStar trusted Optimus Prime, but still felt worried for Seaspray.

"Go out and get some exercise. It'll be good for you - and don't worry about Seaspray."

BlueStar smiled. She respected her leader a lot and walked out of the repair bay.

BlueStar knew of only one place that would calm her nerves. She flew in her robot mode to the ocean. There, she resumed dolphin mode and began to swim and could already feel the calming effect of the sea.

Two Decepticons were flying over the ocean, returning to Decepticon undersea headquarters.

"There's that Autobot, BlueStar!" exclaimed Thundercracker.

"Let's get her!" said Ramjet.

BlueStar saw the two Decepticons zooming down to attack and increased speed. The Decepticons gave chase and began to fire at her. BlueStar fired back at them, defending herself. She loved the challenge of being chased by Decepticons.

"Catch me if you can!" she teased.

They continued to fire at her. BlueStar continued to fire back at them. She took them for a long chase. Ramjet and Thundercracker finally caught her. BlueStar often enjoyed a Decepticon chase, as she was very fast in her dolphin mode, however she became frightened when she was captured. She tried to struggle free, they were both stronger than her. BlueStar kicked Ramjet hard in his stomach. In surprise, the Decepticon let her go. BlueStar quickly transformed into dolphin mode and made off fast. She hoped to dive below the Decepticons pressure point, but they dived into the ocean and managed to grab a real dolphin. They then flew after BlueStar.

"Hold it, Autobot," ordered Ramjet, holding the dolphin, "if you do not surrender to us, this fish is sushi."

BlueStar transformed into her robot mode and turned around.

"Dolphins are mammals, not fish," she corrected. "And Please don't hurt him ..."

"Surrender to us, then."

"All right ... I'll surrender. Please let the dolphin go."

BlueStar swam to Thundercracker, who took hold of her.

Ramjet grinned and tightened his grip on the marine animal.

"We have the Autobot," Thundercracker said. "Let it go."

Ramjet did so, for which BlueStar was grateful. Thundercracker watched the dolphin swim off. He could not see the point in harming an innocent creature for nothing.

The Decepticons returned to Decepticon undersea headquarters. Ramjet and Thundercracker presented the prisoner to Megatron.

"Excellent, both of you," he said, smiling.

They put her in a prison cell.

BlueStar liked the cell, if one could like a prison cell, as the back wall was a slab of Plexiglas. She could see out into the ocean, and all the fish swimming past, coral and surroundings of the sea, but she was also frightened.

* * *

Back at Autobot headquarters, Optimus Prime had finally finished repairing Seaspray. Seaspray then sat up. Optimus handed him an energon cube.

"Ohh ... thanks, Prime," he said, drinking it. "Where's BlueStar?"

"She was very worried about you" said Optimus Prime. "And I'd say she went out to sea."

Seaspray smiled.

"Optimus Prime," came the voice of Teletraan I. "Incoming message - from Megatron."

Optimus shook his head. "Now I know how humans feel about phone calls they don't want to answer... " He said into the com-link - "on my way, Teletraan."

Seaspray followed Optimus Prime to the control room.

"Prime, listen carefully ... if you do not surrender ... this little friend of yours will be destroyed ..."

He televised BlueStar, sitting in her cell, looking rather lonely, staring out to sea.

Megatron cut communication.

"Not one for small talk, is he?" Optimus said. "I'll-"

"I've got to help her, Prime ..." said Seaspray worriedly. "This is my fault."

"Seaspray, getting wounded was not your fault. It can happen to anyone."

"I know, Prime but ..."

"I understand and care about how you feel. It nobody's fault. Megatron wants me, Seaspray. Not you. I must go."

"No, Prime ... If I can rescue her, everything will be all right."

Seaspray suddenly grabbed a jet pack and flew out of Autobot headquarters, as fast as the jet pack could go, to try and rescue BlueStar.

"Seaspray, come back!" exclaimed Optimus, worriedly. He strapped on a jet pack and flew after him.

Seaspray reached Decepticon headquarters and was detected by the Decepticons' radar and captured by Soundwave who took him to Megatron.

"Excellent, Soundwave ... Now we have two." Megatron looked at Seaspray.

"Let BlueStar go" the Autobot demanded.

"So ... you've come to save your girlfriend ... How sweet ... Soundwave, put him in the prison cell with her until Optimus Prime arrives."

Soundwave did as commanded.

"Thank the Matrix they haven't hurt you" said Seaspray, hugging BlueStar.

She gently hugged him back.

"I am frightened" she admitted, "but to overcome my fear, I look out of the window at the back of the cell. Many beautiful sea creatures have swum past."

Seaspray looked out of it. He and BlueStar were just in time to see a beautiful, multicolored, glowing fish swim past. They both admired its beauty and smiled. It stopped, looked at them, hovered for a moment, then swam away.

Optimus Prime reached Decepticon headquarters and Megatron allowed him in.

"So, Prime ... you've come at last ..."

"Where is BlueStar? And what happened to Seaspray?"

"In that cell, over there" said Megatron pointing to it. "They are both unharmed. Whether they remain that way is up to you ... Drop your laser rifle."

"Wait. I want to see them."

"As you wish, Prime."

Megatron used a remote control device to open the door to the cell.

Optimus Prime walked to his friends. "Are you both all right?"

"We're fine, Prime" replied Seaspray, "but what about you? I'm sorry ... I-"

"Don't blame yourself, Seaspray, nor you, BlueStar."

The smaller Autobots smiled at Optimus Prime's kind understanding.

"As you can see, Prime," said Megatron, growing impatient. "I have not harmed your friends - now get away from the cell and drop your weapon."

Optimus put it down and slid it away.

"Okay, Megatron. I did what you asked. Now let my friends go."

"Why should I, Prime? I have you all now ..."

Optimus Prime tried to dive for his laser rifle, but Megatron blasted his wrist, then blasted Optimus Prime. The Autobot leader fell unconscious onto the floor.

"Optimus!" exclaimed BlueStar.

Megatron spun around and blasted Seaspray. Seaspray fell unconscious onto the floor as well. BlueStar gasped. Megatron turned back around, about to blast Optimus Prime again.

"No!!" BlueStar exclaimed, running toward and jumping onto Megatron. Megatron threw her off him. He then began to strangle her. The Autobot tried to free her throat from Megatron's hand. Megatron then threw her onto the floor and kicked her, then pointed his fusion cannon at BlueStar, who was on her knees on the floor. He could see how frightened she was.

"This is too easy" he said, lowering his fusion cannon, feeling a small twinge, - but as a Decepticon leader, compassion was one luxury he could ill afford.

Optimus Prime was regaining his consciousness and slowly edged on the floor to his laser rifle, then grabbed it and blasted Megatron twice. The Decepticon leader fell unconscious onto the floor.

I could kill him ... thought Optimus Prime, but even though he is my arch enemy, I couldn't ...

He quickly left Decepticon headquarters with Seaspray and BlueStar.

 

"I'm sorry, BlueStar ..." began Seaspray. "I really am... I-"

"It wasn't your fault, Seaspray. I care about you, and when I was out, Ramjet threatened to kill a helpless dolphin if I didn't surrender. I had no choice..."

"I'm proud of you, BlueStar," he said. "We can't allow the Decepticons to harm any Earth creatures."

The young Autobot smiled at him, feeling grateful. She and Seaspray were glad to be back with all their friends at Autobot headquarters.

Seaspray gently kissed her and she returned the kiss. Optimus Prime smiled.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone..."

A few days later, BlueStar asked Seaspray to come play in the ocean.

"I'd love to!"

"We'll be careful, Prime," assured BlueStar.

Optimus nodded. "And try not to crash into the SeaQuest this time..."

The three Autobots smiled.

 

*

 

 

 

 

*

 

Back to Seawave’s Original Character Page [Autobot]

 

Back to Autobot Page

 

Back to Transformers Page