Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Author's Note: Most of these created solely by Seawave, unless otherwise notified.

More profiles & pics coming [as I write and draw them]

[Please e-mail Seawave if you would like to play with any of my, Equus or Yiz' Original characters :}

[If you do use our characters, please credit me and/or Equus/Yiz for the characters we created. No killing our characters - It is okay if they get repaired of course!  - Apologies - I no longer have contact details for Equus or Yiz]

Rating - PG

~~~~~~

 

AUTOBOT PROFILES

 

DISQUETTE (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT (EX-DECEPTICON SPY)

FUNCTION: ESPIONAGE/INFORMATION GATHERING

"Find all the information you can, then search for more."

Profile: Disquette is an information freak. She practically knows everything. Whether it's important or not. She absolutely loves libraries and has been known to read an entire library's collection of books in less than an hour. She's what some would call 'a quiet achiever.' She also loves surfing the Internet for more information. Sometimes Disquette gets into very foul moods and when she gets like this, it's wisest to steer clear of her. Originally, Disquette started out as a Decepticon spy, but deserted and joined the Autobots for three reasons.

1. She's terrified of Virus, the Decepticon computer expert.

2. She decided she wasn't fitting in with the Decepticons - fighting and killing weren't her scene, and the other Decepticons insulted her often due to her small size and lack of strength.

3. She fell in love with Monitor, the Autobot computer expert who saved her life

She's quite feminine. Always sweet and gentle with her friends. Gets on well with Monitor and Mindwave. Monitor is extremely protective of her. (i.e - he's i n love with her too!)

Abilities: In disk mode, she is extremely durable, totally impervious to fire and can withstand extreme temperatures. She has an unbelievable access speed and can store vast amounts of information. She can instantly wipe all information in case of an emergency (bar her personality and operations programs) She's small in disk mode, therefore easily hidden. She can hack just about any computer system. In robot mode she carries a small hand-blaster. She's not very strong, but what she lacks in physical strength, she makes up for with stealth, agility and quick movements. As Monitor says "she's like a little mouse." And don't let her 3/1/4 size fool you, she can store more than most mega computers. In disk mode she can emit a high pitched whine to protect herself if need be.

Weaknesses: She's terrified of the Decepticon Virus. He used to manipulate her and force her into all sorts of unpleasant circumstances when she was a Decepticon and he'd do it again if he got his hands on her. He's capable of formatting her, wiping everything, including personality, and if that happened, she won't be who she is. She's vulnerable if captured in disk mode, as, compared to a Transformer, she's weak and has no defences. She's sometimes too overprotective of Monitor.  If she's captured in disk mode, she has minimal defences.

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 3         INTELLIGENCE -- 8

SPEED -- 2                 RANK -- 6

ENDURANCE -- 5     COURAGE -- 7

FIREPOWER -- 2        SKILL -- 8

 

 

Please click here to read MONITOR'S profile & Pic

Please click here to read VIRUS' profile & Pic

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OPTIMA (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT

FUNCTION: WARRIOR/COUNSELLOR/REPAIRS

"Everyone chooses their place in the Universe, and I have chosen to be here."

Profile: Optima is Optimus Prime's daughter. She's very young, but her maturity is astounding, that of a Transformer quite a few million years old. Optimus is extremely proud of his prodigy and very overprotective. Optima, who chose her name to honour her father is quite capable of taking care of herself, though appreciates her father's love and concern and shares it. She's very gentle and had great understanding and respects all life. Her voice has a slight English accent, but is very unique and cultured. Optima cares a lot for her friends and her father and hopes the war comes to an end soon. Her fellow Autobots respect her, though some do not care for her compassion for the Decepticons. She argues that caring for all life is just that - all life. She has gotten into many arguments, particularly with Ironhide over the subject, though he has the greatest respect and admiration for her, and can't believe how much she is like her father. Even the Decepticons, although they wouldn't admit it in a million years, respect Optima. Megatron too can't believe how much she is like Optimus Prime. Optima loves animals and humans and constantly goes to schools, hospitals and other installations to greet people and help charities. Humans just love her! Optima is quick witted, and rarely shows fear. The family bond Optima shares with her father is unbreakable and very special. The two love each other very much and are pained and worried when one or the other is hurt or in danger.

Abilities: Optima is very intelligent and agile. In her robot mode she carries a concussion blaster. In Flying black De Lorean mode she is able to shoot laser blasts from her headlights. Maximum speed, 300 kph, range 1000 kilometres. She's also a master escape artist and an opportunist. She also has a channelling power, which she draws power from Earth's moon, creating an energy beam, or spread, which she can use to repel enemies, or to protect friends.

Weaknesses: Optima is overprotective of her father and friends. Sometimes this forces them to be angry with her, and it upsets her when she's only trying to help. Her gears in De Lorean mode sometimes glitch and a times her wings too.

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 8             SPEED -- 7

INTELLIGENCE -- 9     ENDURANCE -- 10

RANK -- 9                       FIREPOWER -- 7

COURAGE -- 10            SKILL -- 9

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAOKO-CHAN (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: CYBERTRON (AUTOBOT)

FUNCTION: SECOND IN COMMAND

"One is always more than they believe to be."

Profile: Naoko-Chan is second in Command to Star Convoy (The Japanese version of Optimus Prime). She's proud, as well as cool and approachable. She can rough and tumble with the best of them and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She despises what the Destrons stand for and is extremely supportive of her love Star Convoy - although she gets quite annoyed when she perceives him to be overprotective - as he loves her as much as she loves him. Naoko is a tactical master and is extremely reliable. Star Convoy and the Cybertrons trust her with their lives.

Although the Destrons perceive her to be somewhat stuck up, Dezaras, the Destron Leader cannot help but feel for this striking femme, despite the fact of her allegiance. Star Convoy is never quite sure what to make of this, but he swears if he finds Dezaras doing anything to Naoko against her will, he'll be sorry. Naoko is aware of Dezaras' 'crush' on her and has used it to her advantage, although she does seem somewhat flattered that the enemy leader is taken by her and in a way it makes her feel safe, but at heart she knows that she and Dezaras can never be and she wouldn't dream of hurting Star Convoy. She can also be quite touchy.

Appearance: She's the same red and blue colours as Star Convoy, very slender tall and beautiful, high crafted feminine features.

Abilities: She's fast and agile in robot mode. She has rockets in Semi mode and is quite manoeuvrable. She also possesses surprising physical strength for her build.

Weaknesses: She can be quick to anger or act without thinking or trying to understand the situation. She can also be very stubborn. Since she's tall she can't hide in small places.

She can also be quite arrogant and quick to judge.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH -- 9         INTELLIGENCE -- 10

SPEED -- 7                 RANK -- 9

ENDURANCE -- 10   COURAGE -- 10

FIREPOWER -- 9        SKILL -- 9

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The following Transformers, I have created, but not drawn as yet. They are all my own original creations, all with unique personalities and histories.

 

LEAGUE - (Female) Average size, green & yellow (Inspired by X-Men 90's Rogue :)

JURASSIA - (Female) Small-average size in robot mode - White, blue, grey - blue eyes. Large in raptor mode, colour brown - yellow eyes

 

The following, bar Ice, Co crated with Equus

 

LIFT OFF - Large, red, white, orange, blue eyes

TWILIGHT - Small/average red, white & grey, blue eyes

STRIKE - Small/Average size, khaki green & beige, green eyes

GIGABYTE - Small/Average size, green & white

ICE - (Female) Average size, smallish build, white with cobalt blue trimmings, ice blue eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 LEAGUE (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT

FUNCTION: PROTECTOR

 

  "I must protect the Universe from all evils."

Profile: League takes her business very seriously.  She sees herself as one of the protectors of the Universe. Her arch nemeses - Dynasty and Destiny, the Daughters of Unicron. 

League has little time for jovialities, but when she gives herself time to relax she likes to read and walk in nature.  League is a loner.

She despises fighting and war, however is not afraid to kill when she needs to. Without remorse, she killed Destiny by shooting her point blank in the head. 

 

Abilities: In space hopper mode League is fast and maneuverable and has great firepower.  In robot mode, her arms turn into blasters.

 

Weaknesses: League is afraid of the havoc the Daughters of Unicron will bring and stops at nothing to stop them even if it means sacrificing her life.  She does not know what she'll do when her task is accomplished.  She fears failure tremendously.

  

--TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH - 8           INTELLIGENCE - 8

SPEED - 8   -               RANK - N/A

COURAGE - 10           ENDURANCE - 9

FIREPOWER - 8         SKILL - 8

 

Please click here to read DYNASTY & DESTINY'S profiles (You will have to scroll down to see them)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JURASSIA (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT (EX-DECEPTICON)

FUNCTION:  WARRIOR/ESPIONAGE

"Within me lies a terrible rage. Suppressing it is never easy."

Profile: Jurassia and a few other Decepticons fought Autobots on a small moon, not far from Cybertron. Jurassia transformed into a humungous velociraptor and made no sound when she transformed. She saw swift, strong and unrelenting and so the Autobots made a dinosaur (bot) of their own. Tyran, who as his name suggests, transformed into a tyrannosaurs rex. They sent him off to fight Jurassia.  They believed this would end the threat - and it did, though not at all how they expected ... Tyran and Jurassia fell in love.  And refused to fight the other. Their love was disapproved by both parties and so Jurassia and Tyran planned to flee the moon.

The Autobots made a pact with the Decepticons to end this 'foolishness' as they called it. The Decepticons were going to stick to the bargain - their way. Two Decepticons attacked Jurassia and Tyran when they were in their vulnerable robot modes. Tyran was vaporised. Jurassia berserked, transformed into her raptor mode, ripped apart and devoured the responsible Decepticons. She learned of the pact signed by both parties. In a fit of rage, she killed them all. Both Autobots and Decepticons, even though, deep down, she knew the Autobots would not have wanted Tyran killed. The Decepticon who led the Decepticons on that planet, Viale, fled the planet in terror before Jurassia could get hold of him. Jurassia fled the moon herself and joined Optimus Prime's Autobots. She hated all Decepticons, any size, shape or form. She can't digest Energon, so she has to eat metal, and she'd prefer it to be Decepticon. When she's in her raptor mode, she's hungry and she sees a Decepticon, he as good as dead metal.

However, in robot mode, she's usually clam, cool and collected. She doesn't speak much and is very quiet. She'll be in the same room with you for hours and you won't even know she's there. Optimus Prime knows her terrible secret, and why she keeps it to herself. She's afraid she'd lose the trust of other Autobots if they found out she was once a Decepticon and what she'd done on that moon, but she has Optimus' complete trust.  She suffers severe depression about her lost love, at times willingly walking into life-threatening situations.  Optimus Prime often struggles to keep her out of danger.   "If death will lead me to Tyran," she says, "then that's what I will have. I am not afraid to die."  In vain, it seems Optimus tries to help her see joy in life.

She's very enigmatic about the way she goes about her business and sometimes, non intentionally, she gives fellow Autobots the creeps. Grimlock, however really fancies her and forever trying to court her. It upsets him when she rejects him or pretends to be oblivious to his approaches. He can't understand why. Perhaps one day she'll find that he's being genuine and start something again.

Abilities: In raptor mode, her teeth can tear through just about anything, combined with her brute strength, she's a one bot army. In this mode, she's impervious to most weapons. She can move very fast in raptor mode, but has no armament. Due to her smaller size in robot mode, and her quietness, she's an excellent spy.

 Weaknesses: She's virtually defenceless in robot mode. Her total hatred/revenge on Decepticons can land her in serious trouble, despite Optimus' warnings. She often goes into fits about Tyran. She knows he's never coming back and it drives her insane. She can't "just forget about him," like some Autobots tell her to do. Actually, it's quite dangerous to imply that to her. She'll be so depressed and these states can last from days to months. Optimus Prime has even caught her quite a number of times trying to commit suicide. She wishes he'd leave her to it.  She will need a lot of time to deal with this, if she can.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 7  - 10 (Raptor Mode)         INTELLIGENCE -- 6

SPEED -- 3 - 7 (Raptor Mode)                     RANK -- 5

ENDURANCE -- 7                                        COURAGE -- 7

FIREPOWER -- 1                                          SKILL -- 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIFT OFF

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT

FUNCTION: PHILOSOPHER, ORBITAL BASE AND INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL

"Space: The final frontier..."

"Friends and enemies alike deserve the right to live un- molested."

Profile: He loves outer space - and also personal space. he's extremely claustrophobic. He can't stand to be in small enclosed spaces for more than 15 minutes. He hates being on the surface of a planet for prolonged periods - would rather be in open space. Quite often he'll remain in orbit in space station mode. He works well with humans, particularly NASA! He loves all his Autobot and human friends and hates war and fighting. He's very compassionate and will help a Decepticon if they need it. He often wonders about things and thinks a lot. He's a virtual store house of information, and carries vast knowledge on outer space - loves science fiction books, movies and shows. He's a philosopher and is very deep. He's also one of the gentlest people you'll ever meet. He's very sweet and could never hurt anyone, which is why he hates to fight. He loves to meet new life forms. Earth fascinates him with all its different species. He always listens to what other have to say. He's extremely very curious and loves to find out and discover things, but is courteous enough not to pry into others affairs and doesn't stick his nose where it doesn't belong. He's unbelievably considerate of others and their feelings. He'll go out of his way not to offend someone. He loves children and they love him, once they get past his large exterior. He doesn't talk down to them and is genuinely interested in what they have to say and their ideas, even if they seem silly to others. He's a fun lovin' guy and can party with the best of them, but he loves peace and silence, just as much as he loves new & old music from human artists.

Lift Off hates to hurt anyone - even Decepticons. If he saw someone hurting his friends, he'd scare them off - and he can make himself look pretty scary, due to his large size, but he'd feel bad about scaring someone too - he's quite a softie! He'd feel terrible if he had to hurt someone. When he's on Earth, he and his Autobot friends get along swimmingly. Lift Off hates to see anyone in pain. Quite a while ago he saw a severely wounded Decepticon after one battle. The Decepticon was frightened and dying slowly and in tremendous pain. His body had been totally mutilated and there was nothing Lift Off or anyone could do to save him. He couldn't bear to see even an enemy in so much agony. He told the Decepticon of the only thing he could do for him to stop the pain and the Decepticon weakly nodded. Lift Off shot him point blank in the head, instantly killing him. Immediately after, Lift Off dropped his gun, sat on a rock and cried. After a few minutes he took off into orbit and for weeks wouldn't acknowledge any radio transmissions from Autobots or humans. He was an emotional wreck. Many weeks later, he finally contacted Autobots headquarters, much to the Autobots' relief. He told them he was fine and came down to them. He told Optimus Prime and Ratchet what he had done.

"I know he was a Decepticon," he had said, but, "my god... I killed him. I broke the Autobot Code!!"

Optimus had assured him that he did the most merciful thing under the circumstances and told Lift Off he could leave the Autobots if he wished, and he would be sorely missed if he left. After a while, Lift Off decided to stay and e-mailed an apology note to the Decepticons, which surprised the hell out of them. He still hates to think of the incident and hopes that the Decepticon found his peace, whatever it may be. It was a while before Lift Off was his joyful fun loving self again.

Abilities: He transforms into a large space station, and a starship capable of interstellar travel. He has a stationary orbit above Mt. Saint Helens. He's capable of staying in orbit indefinitely, as he has a regenerative energon supply. He's larger than Skyfire in robot mode. He can enter Earth's atmosphere in starship mode. His ultra powerful telescope can focus on a grain of sand on the Earth's surface, while he's in orbit. He can fire on the ground if Autobot headquarters is being attacked. His laser beams are so accurate, he can zero in on a single blade of grass, if he desired. Due to an excruciating accident in his past, Life Off cannot feel physical pain, so physical torture has no effect on him. He's physically very strong and durable. He's a master at zero-gravity aerobatics and enjoys it.

Weaknesses: He doesn't feel comfortable on the ground. Gravity makes him feel clumsy and awkward. His Autobot friends know little about him. His claustrophobia is a major problem. If he's in an enclosed space for more than an hour he can literally go insane. He can become so desperate he takes off into orbit - roof or no roof. Also he's ultra compassionate and Decepticons take advantage of this.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH --          9     SPEED -- 10

INTELLIGENCE --    9    ENDURANCE -- 10

RANK --          9                FIREPOWER -- 9    

COURAGE --         10      SKILL -- 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWILIGHT

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT

FUNCTION: WARRIOR

"You must never let your past rule you."

Profile: Twilight is a very friendly person. He seems to know exactly how you feel and how to cheer you up when you're down. He values his friends above everything else. Whether it's sitting in silence of a massive party, he'll have a good time with his friends. Everyone likes him (Autobots that is). He has a certain knack for making you feel good. He's generally quite cheerful by nature, but sometimes can be quite moody - then he'll go out by himself, in fear of offending or snapping at someone unintentionally. When he wants to be alone he wants to be alone and is quite adamant about it. If he wants to be alone and someone really needs him help, he won't hesitate to help, but if they ask him what's bothering him, they get a silent reply or a snap. Twilight lives life very intensely. Whatever he does, he does to the full. He hates unfinished business and projects. He's extremely loyal and he will pull off the most dangerous, skilful stunts to save his friends when they are in danger. He's very innovative and he's a master at improvisation if the situation requires it. He's extremely skilful, agile and graceful in battle - it's like watching a dancer or an agile cat or mountain goat. He's very light as far as Transformers go. When he was young, Twilight was a "street kid" before he was captured by 5 Decepticons and forced to mine for energy crystals on an asteroid near Cybertron. The mine collapsed, crushing and trapping all the Autobots within. Twilight's legs had been totally crushed. The five Decepticon captors then began to slaughter any survivors they found. Damaged slaves were useless as far as they were concerned. Twilight had been in pain and terrified and prayed for it all to end. There was nothing he could do. He was helpless and had no weapon. Twilight was buried deep within the mine and remained unnoticed by the Decepticons. The Decepticons left after they were satisfied that every last Autobot had been killed, only angry at the fact that there were very few energy crystals here. The Asteroid was discovered by the Autobots a few weeks later. Twilight was the only survivor, although he was barely functional and an emotional wreck. The Autobots took him back to Cybertron. They replaced his almost diminished energy, but didn't expect him to live through another cycle, however they took care of him, giving him precious energon when their supply was dangerously low.  - And against all odds, he did manage to survive. The Autobots created new legs for him. It was a while before he became used to his new, sensitive legs and before he returned to being himself. He felt awful for not being able to do anything for his Autobot friends, killed and slaughtered in the mine.  He attempted to commit suicide. The Autobot doctor on Cybertron tried to grab the Cyber laser knife from Twilight, but in a fit of desperation, Twilight stabbed him, then realised what he had done and collapsed onto the ground. The doctor hadn't received a fatal would, but Twilight was shocked that he had hurt a fellow Autobot. The second time he tried to take his life, it took two Autobots in a flying tackle to bring his down and convince him to respect his life and what happened on the asteroid wasn't his fault. He was embarrassed that even though good, his 'new' legs aren't too strong but liked their abilities and Ironhide knocked some sense into him. "We didn't save yer so yer could kill yerself!"  Twilight felt guilty - they had used a lot of life saving energy on him, and felt it was wrong of him to waste his life ... In tears he apologised and Ironhide softened.  "Ah know what it's like, Kid.  Ah remember the time on Cybertron when I was left for dead too."  Ironhide and Twilight became good friends

However, it was a while before Twilight learned to accept himself. Twilight hated the Decepticons for what they had done and trained himself as a warrior. He had never cared about the war. "It's not my business," he had said, but after his experience, he made it his business. He joined the Autobots on Earth and quickly made good friends with them. Only Ironhide, Ratchet, Optimus Prime and the Autobots who rescued him know about Twilight's horrific experience, and Twilight doesn't want anyone else to know. He doesn't want sympathy. Twilight doesn't want anyone to think less of him, and so sometimes pretends he's better than he is. Sometimes his friends feel that some of his cheerfulness is forced, like an act put on for their benefit. He despises the Decepticons with a passion, that both scares and embarrasses him to harbour so much hatred. His Autobot friends realise there's a darker side to Twilight, and a lot about him that they don't know. But they let him know that they're always her for him and he appreciates that and he values his friends more than anything in the known Universe.

Abilities: In Cybertronic Jet mode, he's manoeuvrable, fast, and has deadly pinpoint accuracy with his phase lasers. In robot mode, he's stronger than he looks. Twilight has an amazing sense of balance. He's been known to stand his ground without falling from a devastating earthquake to a full scale Decepticon bombardment. It's a tremendous aid in battle. He has special very delicate and sensitive mechanisms in his legs and feet. He's fairly intelligent and cunning. His agility is a major asset. He can sometimes mesmerise the enemy with his grace in battle.

Weaknesses: Twilight's legs are very sensitive. Any injury can be either excruciatingly painful, or he can feel nothing but in either case, his legs are useless if injured and it leaves him helpless and vulnerable. Also, he can become so worried about his friends in a battle, he looses concentration and that can lead to trouble. Also he has been tricked by Decepticons pretending to be friendly. He also gets into severe outs of depression when he thinks about his past. He feels as though he should've done something about joining the war before he was captured and used by the Decepticons. No matter how hard he tried to put his past behind him and come to terms with it, he still broods over it.

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH --     5            SPEED -- 8

INTELLIGENCE --    6     ENDURANCE -- 7                      

RANK --          4                 FIREPOWER -- 6                

COURAGE --        7          SKILL -- 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~

STRIKE

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT

FUNCTION: COMBAT SPECIALIST

"Use a gun and everyone knows where you are."

Profile: Strike is very unique in the fact that he will not use any type of gun. He's not a pacifist, but believes guns are cowardly and will not use them unless it's a matter of life and death. He specialises in guerrilla warfare and any type of combat (without guns). He's good at hit and run and enjoys hand to hand, although he's not very solid. Give him the barest of raw materials and he's got a trap made. He takes his work seriously, but he's pretty easy going. His army like colours camouflage him. Generally he's very cunning and sly, and even when he's with friends, he's always on the alert. He notices everything and everyone and watches everywhere at all times. He never relaxes. He always has a plan for getting out in a hurry when things get to hot - his "strategic disappearance" plot, but he'd never leave his friends and will fight to the death if necessary. He has a knack for causing panic and fear in the enemy. He'll terrorize them if he needs to, but would rather not kill. He's not overly aggressive and doesn't go out to pick fights, or pull punches, but if someone else is willing to pick a fight with him, he's the one who'll finish it. He'll rather pick off his opponents in silence before they know what hit them rather than waste time and resources.

Abilities: Strike is a walking armoury, carries numerous non fire arm weapons all over his body, knives (which he's pretty bloody good with) an ancient Cybertronian sword, grenades, and he's a master at making improvisational weapons with materials around. He's very good at what he does, despite his non-use of firearms. He's very quick and lethal if underestimated. Very seldom does a target escape him. In X-29 forward swept wing fighter mode, he has no armament, but incredible manoeuverability and rate of climb and can scramble radar.

Weaknesses: Although he's adamant about not using guns, in the Transformers war, it has hindered him on more than one occasion, both him and his friends. He's constantly expecting someone to leap from the bushes so to speak and wishes he could relax, and angry that his nature forbids it.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH --    7              SPEED -- 7

INTELLIGENCE --    8       ENDURANCE -- 10                    

RANK --          6                   FIREPOWER -- N/A

COURAGE --          10       SKILL -- 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~

GIGABYTE

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT

"You want me - you gotta catch me first!

Profile: Gigabyte was created as an information computer - but something went wrong. He wasn't supposed to be alive, and yet he gained sentience. His life force is stored in Teletraan I to preserve it, as his original computer body was damaged and not adequate. Gigabyte's here if you need him and he'll give you advice. He appears in a green hologramatic robot form when addressed - when he wants to show himself, that is! He's devious, and misbehaves, but he's not malevolent. He won't hurt anyone. He's never still, either. He pops up when you least expect him - sometimes where you least want him! But often he has a valid point of view and will offer it whenever he wants. He's a decent sort of fella, but he can be a nuisance. And he's very arrogant. He's not very sympathetic either and a lot of the time, he gets right up the Autobots exhaust pipes - he even made Optimus Prime swear! He loves to distract the enemy with jokes and whatever else he can dream up, and much to Megatron's frustration, he can't be blasted. If Gigabyte needs others help, they'll help him, but he doesn't have any real friends and this upsets him. He can be very charming when he wants to be. He often chats with Teletraan and they play chess and other games together!

Abilities: He has vast knowledge and insight on a vast variety of subjects and can process information at astonishing speeds and is well protected inside Teletraan I. He can also down load himself and get information from outside computers and mess them up if need be.

Weaknesses: His Arrogance and nonchalance gets him into trouble. Too much information may be hard from him to handle. His lack of friends also can leave him upset and vulnerable. Also if Teletraan I is damaged beyond repair, Gigabyte may lose his life. Gigabyte has no armaments of any kind.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH --    N/A         SPEED -- N/A

INTELLIGENCE --    8      ENDURANCE -- 8          

RANK --          N/A              FIREPOWER -- N/A   

COURAGE --        5            SKILL -- 8

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ICE (Female)

ALLEGIANCE: AUTOBOT (EX-DECEPTICON)

FUNCTION: SCOUT, RECONNAISSANCE

 

  "I may be a little clumsy, but it's what's on the inside that counts"

 

Profile: Her once full name is Ice Maker, but she insists that makes her sound like an sno-cone making machine, so she demands to be called Ice (or Icy).  She's not well liked amongst the fellow Decepticons due to her clumsiness and openness.  She knows this.  Megatron sent her on one last mission to detect the most evil places on Earth and then he would let her go free.  Soundwave gave her the mission details. Ice transformed in mid air and left.  She's often fearful of things, like her transformation circuits glitching in mid air and falling from the sky, that the other Decepticons may play tricks on her or even hurt her.  Mostly they just ignore her.

On her mission, she rescued Spike from a Decepticon POW camp.   She did not like the idea of bringing humans into the Transformers war.    She took him to Autobot HQ, but when she transformed, she fell over, face flat in muddy grass.  She looked up to be looking at the business end of Optimus Prime's laser rifle.

 "Hi," she whimpered...

Spike told Optimus that she was a friend and that she rescued him. 

Megatron was furious with her, despite her feelings on humans and threatened to destroy her if she ever acted without his authority again.  On her way to her quarters, Ice tripped over and was laughed at.  When there, she cried for a long while and decided she'd had enough.  Late that night she left for a solo flight - reconnaissance she filed.   She joined the Autobots and never looked back.  Although at first the Autbots had some misgivings, Spike was sure of her and so was Optimus Prime - he'd known that ever since she looked up at him with her muddy face.  He confessed to her his rifle had not even been charged.   She is now accepted amongst the Autobots and is much happier here.  She's afraid of Megatron's wrath, however she'd rather face it as an Autobot, than have to face it daily.  Ratchet even repaired her equilibrium circuits - she kissed him - for the first time in her life she had something she'd always dreamed of having - agility.

She's developed a crush on Jazz, however she's not quite sure how to go about it - neither is he...

 Abilities: Ice can shoot hard ice beams from her hands, hence her name.  Affectionately.  She calls it 'Ice Magic'  .... Much nicer ring than Ice Maker ... She's fast and maneuverable in jet mode, provided her clumsiness doesn't take over (as it occasionally does nowadays).  Her top speed is mach 2. She has low fuel consumption. She's much more agile than she used to be.

 Weaknesses:  Sometimes Ice's fears stop her from doing things and she's afraid her new Autobot friends will get sick of her clumsiness, and tease her, but Optimus Prime is patient with her.  Even though her clumsiness has been rectified, at times she still trips over her own feet, especially when she's near Jazz (she likes him ... a lot) ... though she's learned to accept that part of herself.

  

--TECH SPECS --

 

STRENGTH - 5  -     INTELLIGENCE - 7 

SPEED - 7  -             RANK - 6

COURAGE - 7 -        ENDURANCE - 8

FIREPOWER - 8      SKILL - 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Seawave’s Original Character Page {Autobots}

 

Back to Autobot Page

 

Back to TransFormers Page