(Scroll down for more lovely, special Twi & Vamp goodies I collected for your naughty Vampiritsic pleasures ;)

 

      Please Click here for Cool, Cute & Funny Vampire stuff

 

 

Heart apples and Italiano Blood Oranges...

 

 

    

What's the fun in that?   :*(

An apple a day also keeps the Doctor away.  SO...that means Carlisle will never make a house call and

Aro will never come to acquire me.  Cazzo!  Can I have a pomegranate instead?  >;)

 

 

 

      

 

 

 

And Vampire tales too ...

 

                   
 

 

             

 

 

          

 

 

                                

 

 

        

 

               

 

           
 

 

  

 

                  

 

         

 

 

                    

 

 

 

 

              

 

        

      

 

 

   

 

 

      

 

 

 

 

Some nice Twilight Goodies

 

The "Blood" edged books.  Cool, ah?

 

    

        

       

 

Twilight & New Moon Journals (available from www.ebay.com)

 

         

                                                                                                "Edward" inspired Journal                   I like to think of this one as "Aro Inspired" ;)

 

I bet SHE drives like a Cullen!  AWESOME!!!!

 

     

Twilight inspired coffee from Vashon Roasterie in Forks Washington. The roasterie is lovely and over 100 years old.

La Tua Cantante Coffee:  "We are certain that this blend will sing to you. Created in honor of true love, this blend is rich and complex with joyful notes of flavor. Brew up a pot for the love of your life and make them yours forever."

Volturi Coffee:  As complex, rich and powerful as the Volturi, this blend can be compared to a fine Italian cabernet sauvingon. Its finish on the palate is buttery and smooth. Let your taste buds delight in the dark pleasure of this rare premiere blend created especially for the Volturi.

I have both the La Tua and the Volturi. They are both delish! Volturi especially :)

 

Oh yes!  I would so kill for this chocolate ;)

 

 

Lovely Pillow slip. I have one of these!

 

 

 

   

Fan done lovely fancy New Moon Book

 

 

 

    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  

Not that into Jacob, but when I saw these in a fashion magazine, I thought this is exactly what I imagined his mother to look like

 

A bit of Twi Fun ...

 

Shark Boy & Lava Girl

Recognise Sharky?  Yes, It *is* Taylor.  He's rather good with the animals, isn't he, LOL!

 

In the words of Magic Mistress, J. K. Rowling when she revealed Dumbledore's persuasion...

"Oh My God, the fanfiction!!!" >;)

 

That means YOU, 'Breaking Dawn Part 2!' Hey I'm talkin' to you! ~ Good book. *Awful* movie.

Aro was not that evil in the book and Carlisle would never have attacked the Volturi like that. Never happened in the book. So it never happened period.

 

 

           

A My Little Pony character form the new series called 'Twilight Sparkle"'- Couldn't resist - she reminds me of Twilight and she SPARKLES!!! She loved studying and reading.

I'm a book dragon too. Worm sounds too wussy!

 

 

Cute apple I got.

There's a game you can play with apples - you twist the stem, whilst saying the alphabet and when it detaches, whichever letter you land on, you say a name.

You can make it a genre game, say a Twilight game, so if it comes off at 'C' you can say 'Carlisle' or Caius, etc. I like it when it comes off at 'A" so I can say Aro! Although I love Carlisle too!

 

 

 

 

Please click here for Seawave's other fave Vampire Books

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Twilight Page