~ Other Cool Vampire Books ~

 

 

Absolutely Hilarious!  The very first 'vampire dating' book I bought.

Very informative!  This one has my custom made Aro bookmark in it (you can see this on my Aro Goodies Page) - still into this 'un!

I even added footnotes in my copy about sexy Italiano Vampiros >;)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The very first vampire book I bought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

       

 

Kathy Love's "Young Brothers" Series.   Rhys, Christian & Sebastian. 

An awesome series, funny, witty, hearty and something to sink your fangs into!

Read about the three brothers, brooding Rhys, cranky Christian & sleazy Sebastian ...

 

http://www.readkathylove.com/

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another awesome series about brooding Vampire Roman Draganesti, his beloved Shanna & adventures in their world.

Roman's a Millionaire Vampire who with his company, Romantech, invented synthetic blood for vampires, and 'Fusion Cuisine' fusing blood with flavour like "chocblood" (blood with chocolate - Yuuum! ;)  - To me, Roman is like a cross between Carlisle and Aro & I adore him.   Now...Aro, don't get jealous, my Love ;) And Aro is *definitely* a Millionaire Vampire!  (Actually he's a more like a Trillionaire, but who's counting, lol)

 

http://www.kerrelynsparks.com/booklist.html

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

         

 

Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber ~ A gorgeous series!

Another gorgeous series about Goth Girl, Vampire obsessed Raven (a girl after my own Vampire heart)  and her beloved, the secluded Vampire artist Alexander Sterling, their love, adventures, turbulence and joy.  This series makes me squee with delight, it's sooo romantic, dreamy ... sigh... and I'm not usually into romance.

Showing the 2 different cover styles.  Showing covers of Books 1 and 4.

 

Alexander Sterling - I love him! Love Raven too!

 

http://www.ellenschreiber.com/home.htm

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll give an honourable mention to Carrie Vaughn's "Kitty Norville" series, yes Kitty's a werewolf, however, the series sported a very sexy, rich, powerful and debonair Vampire leader called Arturo (which is the Italian form of Arthur)  who reminded me very much of Aro.  (Who, by the by, *promises* me he's not jealous ;) ... Sadly Arturo was killed :*( ... (which is why this series only gets a honorary mention as Arturo was my fave.  Wah!!! Carrie, how *could* you!!?? I cried *all* night when I read the part where my baby died...) Arturo was also described as elegant and had long blonde hair.  Following is a picture I found on the web (sorry artist name was not given) which, to me is what I imagine Arturo to look like, though Auri (as I affectionately call him), I see with a slightly rounder and softer face and Arturo is described as having a blonde pony tail.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Great book! The Vampire on the front looks a lot like Caius!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Fun series! About 13 books so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another good series.  There's a character in it called Prince Arrow. ;) - He's bald!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Vampires and Pirates - who could ask for more!? Excellent series.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          

 

Not read these but they look good.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

        

Spike and Vampirella comics

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Another fun series

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

My 'Mock' Book Review of ...

 

HOW TO BE A VAMPIRE - Amy Gray

~ A Fangs On Guide for the Newly Undead ~

 

About This Grimoire …

 

~ Welcome to the Realms of the Undead and our Eternal Lore ~

 

Are you ready to Descend into Decadence?

Then Follow Me …

If not ~ Too Late.

 

A gorgeous “mock” non fiction book about how one becomes a Vampire, the kinds of Vampires, who you would want to sire (change/Transform) you, Vampire attire, satire, attitudes, even tips on re-vamping your room ;)

 

So what Vampire are you?  Dark and brooding like the Angels, Twilight Marcusses, Loiuses, Edwards or Rosalies?  Bad-A$$ & sexy… So you’re a Spike, Eric, Laurent, Demetri, Alec, Lestat  or James?  Awesome!

 

Quick & nimble types like the Alices or the Victorias?   Or truly sadistic … The Janes, Felixes, Viktors or the Underworld Marcusses? & again the Jameses or the Angeluses?  Whoa.  You Go, Friend!

 

Ah!  So you’re the Royal, Rich, Sexy, Regal & Powerful? Wonderful!  So then, You’re Team Dracula … Aro ; ) …  or is that Caius?   Belissimo, Bella!

 

144 Full colour pages - 47 Chapters + Glossary, Further information and Index.

 

Including ,,,


- A quiz to determine your true Vampire persona

- Ways to become a Vampire — or when a kiss is not just a kiss; and why you should take a look at your family tree

- A transformation checklist, including fangs & UV sensitivity

- A make-up & fashion guide to look damned good (or just damn-ed >;)

- Knowing your weaknesses, from garlic, to stakes and sunlight (To sparkle or not to Sparkle … that is the question ;) … Even , gasp! A an obsession with counting … “Vun, Two, Three… Three Victims, Ah-ah-ah…” >;)

- Signs that your boyfriend is a Vampire, including super coolness (body temperature-wise) and a habit of sleeping in

- Alternate food sources such as Vegetarianism (drinking animal blood like dear Dr Carlisle Cullen), blood banks, Pranic energy and more.

- A field guide to Vampiric variations around the world and through history

 

And Crypt loads more…

 

~ Enter, If You Dare … Our Underworld ~

 

You even get a FREE fugly Vampire mask!  Sorry we couldn’t get within miles of Edward thanks to a zillion love-crazed Fangirls … And Aro forbade us to take cameras within a 200 mile radius of Volterra, (and we’re now mysteriously missing most of our camera crew…) and he although he’d never admit it, he’s petrified of Fangirls too… So we asked Vlad to pose for our mask giveaway and did the best we could.   He was sick on the day, thanks to some bad blood, hence the green face, but the show must go on.  He may not have sexy, messy hair, or delicious dark red eyes or a peppy disposition, but he does have cool pointy ears ;) … (Just don’t tell the Volturi we made Vlad work when he was sick.  They have a strict policy on fairness and equality in the Vamp workplace…)

Please note this book is not specifically about any pre-existing Vampire Covens fandoms, such a Twilight, Vampire Diaries/ Academy/ Beach, True Blood, etc, but a general guide on how one re-vamps themselves ;)

  

Pending further approval by the Volturi >;)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Please note I am not affiliated with any of these authors and do not make any money from sales or visits to their sites.  Just sharing other Vampire books I adored and loved as well as Twilight.

Please also note "book review" of "How to be a Vampire" is a mock one, created for fun and mask promo is over, Scuzi.

 

For "How to Be a Vampire" & "The Vampire is Just Not That Into You," please check online booksellers.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Vampire Love/Goodies Page

 

Back to Twilight Page