~ My Twi ~

 

My Twilight inspired Goodies, love & Fun

 

~ Please click here for My Twilight Creations

 

 

 

 

Team Switzerland.   My fave Twi loves.   Carlisle & Aro.  Yin Yang

 

      

I have the Carlisle logo on a mock medical jacket and the Aro logo on a silver long sleeve shirt. Both are very nice. Wore them to Supanova 2016 and Peter Facinelli loved it!

 

 

   

My gorgeous Aro and Carlisle vinyl posters

 

    

Yin (Carlisle~Cullens) Yang (Aro~Volturi)

 

 

I made a computer mouse pad of that

 

My friend bought me the fake Latin pirate coins ;)

 

Home Sweet Home - Volturi's Regal Palasso and Cullen's lovely wilderness home

 

My Bag charms. Cullen (ready made) with apple and heart and Volturi (custom made by me) with intricate heart and pomegranate

 

 

The gorgeous vintage hook I doctored for my Aro poster

 

   

Wore this necklace to Supanova 2016.  I put the silver Volturi pendant alomngsite the Cullen one to wear them together. Peace!

 

My beloved 'I love a happy ending' Aro bangle

 

Cullen and Volturi nail charms

 

Was playing around with a Shakespeare magnetic poetry kit with my Ari ;)

Gorgeous Sicilian pomegranate Italian bath set I treated myself to - posh like the Volturi!

 

Woo hoo! Just like Aro. He's Greek-Italian.

 

This tree house in Damanhur (a non religious spiritual community in Italy) reminded me a little of Carlisle's wilderness retreat and it is in Italy near Turin, so that's closer to Aro :)

A Damanhur forest in Italy near.  Aro loved his leafy forests too :)

{With thanks to my mum for the pix when she went }

 

   

Red sparkly candles remind me of Aro ;)  Butterflies also represent Transformation.

 

Reminds me of the "New Moon" motif

 

These two gorgeous shirts remind me of 'New Moon,' which is why I bought them

 

This lovely one is an Italia Toscana shirt which reminds me of the Volturi, which is why I bought it. It also has sparkles!

 

 

Fake Halloween blood and blood capsules in the bath!  Don't tell me you've never tried it, lol! I picture vampire bubbles in my vampire stuff section ;)

 

  

LOVE dem sparkles!!!

 

               

My GOREGOUS Vampire bunny.  I just HAD to have him, he was soooo cute!  I called him "Carli" 'cos he's vegetarian like Carlisle.  I'm just a big kid, lol.

 

LOL!  I bet he drinks milk chocolate and I bet he ADORES Roman Draganesti's "chocblood" (a synthetic blood mixture with chocolate - Yuuum! ;)  - You can read books about Roman here (He's like a cross between Carlisle and Aro)  And I adore him.  "How to Marry an Millionaire Vampire" by Kerryln Sparks was my introduction to him. I put that book in my other vampire book section Now...now, Aro, don't get jealous, my Love ;)

- You can find Kerryln's books here ~  http://www.kerrelynsparks.com/booklist.html

 

   

When I went to hospital with an allergy, I took my boys, Carli, Ari and Squidgy. I wish Carlisle had treated me!

 

   

Carli & Ari ~ True BFF's :)

 

 

 

One of Ari's fangs came off, so I made him new ones from white felt

{Notice the vintage sheets he's on. Twilight gave me a love for vintage especially vintage clocks like the Volturi clock tower}

 

This port berry crumble reminds me of vampires ;)

 

In the New Moon calendar, I got Aro for my birth month! La Tua Cantante. Squee! Woo Hoo!!!! I think this was 2011

 

Reading 'New Moon'

 

     

A nice man's clothing shop :) And it has Aro's name in it!!

 

     

A beautiful Jacket from Rod & Gunn (around $550) which I think will look *wonderful* on Aro

 

 

  

     My vampire inspired home on Gaiaonline.  Simple yet elegant, for even a Vampire needs 'me' time  :)

 

  

A better version of it. Note the cute fluffball is called 'Carli' for Carisle ;) ~ My Avi resembles Aro ~ Please go to my Aro Cuteness page to see more.

Please visit my Carlisle and Caius pages to see my Carlisle and Caius avis

 

Attack of the Vampire Possum!

 

 

        Verrry sexy ;)

 

 

      

My cool Halloween~Samhain Vamp lollies!!  :D Even *Aro* liked them...             

The lollypop in the background is a Dracula blood one

 

 I call my Twi baby Ari ;)

 

                                     Whee!!! Sugar high! ;)

 

 My Twilight jewellery box, after some of my cherry flavoured blood leaked on it, lol. Just looked so authentic!

There's a pic of said 'blood' on my vampire goodies page - even came in a 'medi-pac' - reminded me of Carlisle! :D

 

 

     

Two gorgeous soaps I bought that reminded me of Aro. The first one was cherry scented and made a sexy red lather and cost me $6 on special down from $15 - bargain!

The second cute one cost me 50 cents brand new at the markets - even more a bargain! It was rose scented.

 

     

I learned how to darn socks and not a moment too soon - my Twilight Cullen and Volturi socks were getting very threadbare!

Happy I saved my socks! I can darn my Qui-Gon Jinn Star Wars ones now too!

 

Reminds me of the Cullens

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Near where I live, we played a 'Twilight' cos play game.  I played Aro, squee (and sometimes Renata) The forest near my house was "Forks" the beach was "La Push" - some of the  sand had even formed cliffs, lol.  The town was "Port Angeles". The middle of the beach was "Jacksonville" the end of the beach "Phoenix" ... And I looked up ahead one night and there, in all its all its glory, I could scarcely believe in the distance ... was Volterra! ;)  With a 'Palazzo' & cobbled  stone streets to boot!  Aro likes to show off, lighting up his Palace at night ;)

 

   

I even walked all the way to "Volterra" one night  ;)

 

       

                                                                                    Demitri's car >;)                                    Here you can see the window to Aro's offiice ... Working late ;)

 

         

I even got to go inside.  Aro didn't mind ;)

Castle 'Volturi' in 1917 ;)

 

    

 

Halloween, 2010 ;) 

{With thanks to my mum for the pics of me as Aro }

Me as Aro in a red robe -

{Again thanks to my mum for the pic}

 

{The 'bites' for Halloween are food colouring - I'm not into self harm.}

 

 

Another 'vampire bite' photo.

(Oh ok, one is an accidental cut, the other is a real bite, but it's much more fun to say that Aro bit me ;) and apologised profusely for the inflammation ;)

{With thanks to Saj for the pic} - Not sure in RL what did the second one. Let's pretend it was one of my beloved vampires >;)

 

Not really sure what did this but I'm going to pretend it was my homey Aro ;)

 

 

 

Had my hair done at a place called 'Revamp' - Had been wanting to go there for about 32 years since I was 11!

Mum wouldn't let me as it wasn't our regular hairdresser, than I forgot about it and RL happened and recently I thought - 'Right! That's it! I'm going to Revamp!" :D

They did a great job and even gave me a glass of champagne with strawberries!!! :D

I always take a picture if Alice from the first 'Twilight' movie to get that gorgeous pixie cut of hers which I love and that suits me very well.  I also use a bit of wax to achieve the look.

I am also wearing my gorgeous new 'Tuscan Sunset' lipstick which reminds me of the Volturi who live in Volterra, Tuscany!

Now if I can just release a bit more weight to fit into that cute grey dress of Alice's!

{Thanks to Lisa for the pic}

 

LOVE this hairdo!

 

   

My 'Tuscan Sunset' lipstick from David Jones.  It's a little darker in actuality. The eye shadow is 'Twilight'

 

My three goldfishes (RIP :( )  Carlisle (black) Aro (white) as a bit of role reversal and Renesmee (Renata and Esme - orange)

Esme looks after Carlisle and Renata looks after Aro so my Renesmee looked after both :)

 

Reni, named after Renata. RIP sadly. She was one of my favourite goldfishes I've ever had. She's a black moor.

Every morning when I got up, she swam to the front of the bowl and wagged her tail like a little puppy fish and kissed my fingers when I fed her. Squee.  :)

 

Halloween themed Xmas party, 1994. First time I dressed as a Vampiress :) - The belt is a silver snake and the necklace is a claw grasping a crystal. Am wearing a wig here.

{With thanks to Red Skye for the pic}

 

Vampire bat 2014, 2015, 2016 Halloween - cute! Love the little fangs on the hood :)

 

   

Going to Breaking Dawn Part 1.  Also wore them for Supanova, Sydney 2016

{With thanks to my good 'ol mum for these 4 pix and the HEAPS of costumed pix she took of me}

 

 

 

 

Cute apple I got.

There's a game you can play with apples - you twist the stem, whilst saying the alphabet and when it detaches, whichever letter you land on, you say a name.

You can make it a genre game, say a Twilight game, so if it comes off at 'C' you can say 'Carlisle' or Caius, etc. I like it when it comes off at 'A" so I can say Aro! Although I love Carlisle too!

 

 

How cute is this apple!?!?!! It's like a baby apple!

{With thanks to Pat for the pic and Rex for the apple :}

 

  

A Tuscan stew I made

 

A rainbow Tuscan soup I made. Hey the Cullens can have have some as both stew and soup are vegetarian, LOL! >;) - Lots of red things in it! Sorry, forget the recipes for these :(

 

        

'Tuscan Peasant Soup' I made - No, does not contain real Tuscan peasants, LOL. I have been inspired by all things Italianm especially Tuscan, since the Volturi live in Volterra, Tuscany, Italy. A friend inspired me to make the soup - here it is in the four stages of cooking. The red makes it look very 'vampirey' - I didn't blend much of it as I prefer a chunky soup.

Please click here for ze recipe

 

The home-made soup in the blue bowl is a vampire inspired tomato soup I made on Halloween, 2016 with tinned tomatoes, Tuscan herbs and sautéed garlic - hey it doesn't affect *real* vampires!

And It's a favourite of Squidge, the vampire bat from Moshi Monsters! >;P

 

My vampire goulash! Made with crème fraiche, lots and lots and lots of smoked paprika, diced lamb and pork, sautéed red onions and purple carrots.

If Vegan, you can substitute cauliflower and broccoli :)

Click here for ze recipe

 

 

   

2016 Limited Edition Halloween candle by Glasshouse. Delicious pumpkin pie spice scent.

You choose from a sheet of stickers which ones you put on. I chose my favourites.

 

    

My vampire shrine.  Most books on this shelf are Vampire ones ;) - Yes that *is* a booklet on the real Volterra ;)

 

    

Getting ready to go to a Twilight movie midnight screening!

 

~~~~~

 

Back to Twilight Page