Qui~Gon Jinn Dreams 2016 onwards

 

 

{Please do not archive, although you may link back

to the first Qui~Gon Page}

 

 

Please see first Qui Dreams {1999 ~ 2001 for disclaimers, etc}

 

 

2/1/16 – Frist dream of the year – Happy New Year!!

 

Princess Leia – now a General was showing a Jedi Master around the makeshift rebel base. He appeared to have taken a shine to her.   He said he had inherited Qui-Gon Jinn’s robes and was wearing them and had nothing but high praise for the legendary Jedi Master.  Princess Leia has also taken a shine to the older man.  She went with him in a small shuttle to show him about the star system. They were capture by the First Order.   Leia was afraid, but the older man told her not to worry.   Leia wasn’t sure who she was more worried for, him or her.  Had escaped ‘Order 66’ just to die now?  They were put into a small cell together and Ren came to get the Jedi Master.

            “Leave him alone!” Leia demanded.

            “I’d be more worried of what’ll happen to you, Mother.”

            “Ren...”

            It was hours before they brought the older man back. Very concerned Leia helped the staggering man to the bench.

            “Thank you,” he stammered.

            Leia demanded water which was brought, one glass which she gave to the Jedi. 

 

            Meanwhile back at the base, a young Jedi boy called Finlan, a prodigy of Qui-Gon Jinn was looking for Leia.   Finn said She’d left with an elderly Jedi Master.  Finlan said he sensed the man was no Jedi. Han, Rey and the others became concerned and left to look for her. A power Finlan had was he could make those around him and ships he was flying in appear invisible.  He followed the Force trail to the Star killer base.  They landed in a hangar that was not manned.

 

The older man, much to Leia’s anger was taken away again.  When he was with Ren, he removed his fake beard and long hair wig to reveal General Hux.

            “Have you got anything from her?” Ren demanded.

            “Not yet. Even though she trusts me, it’s unlikely she’ll reveal the location of the real rebel base.”  He put on his costume and went ot the Princess.   There, he took off the fake beard and wig and Leia was shocked and not to mention disgusted.

            “You were far too easy to fool. Some General you make.”

            Leia glowered.  “At least I don’t resort ot lies and trickery.”

 

            Han, Rey, Fin and Finlan approached, seeming invisible to those around them.  They came upon Leia’s cell and saw Hux, still dressed as a Jedi. Finlan’s cheeks flushed with rage.

            “Remove my father’s robes,” he demanded.

            “As far as I know Qui-Gon Jinn had no children.”

            “He’s my adopted father.  My parents abandoned me and I was four as they were afraid of my powers.  I used the Force to get food and Shelter. The spirit of Qui-Gon came to me and trained me. You disgrace him wearing his clothes.”

            “Believe me, nothing would please me more than to get out of these filthy Jedi rags.”

            Finlan shook with rage. “YOU filthy them!”

            “You lack the calm I’m told Qui-Gon is legend for.”

            “Although I respect my father with all my heart, I am not he and my rage is part of what drives me.”

            Finlan ignited his green lightsabre.  Hux reluctantly disrobed.  Embarassed to be caught in his underthings, he threw the robes at Finlan and fled. So as not to damage his father’s attire, Finlan disengaged his lightsabre.  Despite the fact that he could make the invisible, Ren could sense them and came ot them.  The spirit of Qui-Gon appeared, freaking out the now clothed General Hux and Ren.

            “Those filthy old robes were diseased!” he cried.  “They’ve given me a rash.”

            “Perhaps because it was an insult for you to don them. My father’s spirit reaches from beyond the Force. I’ll have to wash and sterilize these robes and cleanse them in the Force to get rid of your vile association.”

            Hux scratched all over furiously, most embarassed to also have itchy nethers. Although he took heed of what the young Jedi told him.  He never got rid of that rash as he never got rid of his superiority complex or his hate.

            Finlan lead the party back to the shuttle and the spirit of Qui-Gon protected it as it left back to the makeshift base where they received a hero’s welcome.

            “I’m so proud of you,” the spirit of Qui-Gon said to Finlan.  “Of all of you.  The galaxy will need you in the coming years ahead.  I can only guide you.”

            “Your guidance is most welcome, Master Qui-Gon.   Seeing you and sensing has only made me realise what a fool I was to trust a false Jedi.”

            Hux was very convincing, however all is well now. And although there will be trying times ahead, all will be well once more and Finlan, please let your anger toward Armitage Hux go.  He is but a child and he will grow in coming lifetimes ahead.”

            Finlan lowered his head in respect.  “Yes, father.”

            “I certainly hope all will be well,” Leia said, looking over her fellow rebels.

            Qui-Gon Jinn gave her and his son a knowing, reassuring smile.

 

 

1/2/16

 

Optimus Prime rescued a young woman.  Princess Leia and Chewbacca crash-landed their escape pod on the ledge near a large cliff face.  Optimus Prime helped them. They were impressed with him.  Optimus Prime took the woman, Princess Leia and Chewbacca to safety. Soundwave was confused as to why Optimus Prime cared so for organics. Optimus Prime told him that if his motto was ‘the secrets of the Universe reveal themselves to those who listen’ is his real motto, then he should understand that organic life was part of this universe also. Soundwave contemplated this and respected Optimus for it and went on his way.  Starscream blasted Optimus in outer space as he was upset with life. Optimus Prime blocked his blast with his force-shield and told Starscream to enjoy life and the jet contemplated this. Optimus Prime took the young woman home and took Princess Leia and Chewbacca back to their base and conversed with the wise spirit of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

 

 

14/3/16

 

Darth Maul watched Qui-Gon meditating and was mesmerised by the serenity.  He confronted Obi-Wan and asked how to meditate like that and left his master for the Jedi and taught the Jedi the beauty of the dark side and with Qui-Gon’s help brought balance to the Force harmonising the dark and light sides.

 

 

16/5/16

 

Star Wars Episode 1 was being filmed. Only not with Obi-Wan.  With Qui-Gon Jinn gallivanting across the galaxy was Mace Windu. This was before Samuel L. Jackson was cast in the role.  Mace was being played by a middle-aged Caucasian man, clean shaven.

 

Qui-Gon and Mace were in an elevator talking. They were very good friends.  They went to the Jedi Council for their mission, which was to protect Queen Amidala and the planet Naboo. The Queen had two special substances which had the potential for great agriculture, however, in the wrong hands it could become a terrible bio-weapon. The Queen needed it to cultivate the land seeing as the Trade Federation had placed the blockade, her people were starving. Qui-Gon and Mace accepted the mission.  I went along at Qui-Gons request and was happy he chose me.  I wasn’t sure if he knew that I was in love with him.  Jedi knew much, but they did not know everything.

 

We took a shuttle to Naboo, secured the queen and the two substances which sha had in glass dishes – they had to be kept wet at all times.  We made away in ground transports.  The queen was in one vehicle with her body guard captain Panaka.  Mace, Qui-Gon and I with our driver were in the other.  I hung on with Mace – we stood at the back.  The drivers of both vehicles lost control when we were attached and I almost fell out.  Mace caught me.  We fled into a tunnel and were helped by street aliens who ushered us up the ladder to their hide out. The Queen trusted them with the substance. They were amongst the starving, never the less they sheltered us and fed us.  We were all touched by their kindness. The substance was planted in secret,

 

It was then George Lucas decided to scrap that plot and get Obi-Wan Kenobi and Samuel L. Jackson to play Mace. The actor playing Mace at the time was disappointed as was I as I wasn’t in it anymore either.  We were assured that what was shot would end up on the DVD extras when the Star Wars Episode 1 DVD came out.  AT least I got to be with Qui-Gon and Liam Neeson.  He gave me his autograph and a peck on the cheek!

 

The last we filmed of the movie was Qui-Gon, Mace, Queen Amidala and me relaxing on a grassy hill near a beach after a job well done. The people of Naboo were safe and so were we.

 

 

 

29/7/16

I wrote a script in which Qui-Gon Jinn returned – the Force decided to make him flesh and blood again and it was accepted!!

 

 

31/7/16

 

I was updating the Ever After High and Monster High sections of my webpage (Funnily enough I was doing this in real life just before I went to bed!!)  I got a bit tired of that, so I went to the markets ad there they had these small, very cute plush Qui-Gon merman dolls for fifty cents and so I bought one of the cuties and took him home!!

 

 

20/9/16

 

In this dream, I was the daughter of Qui-Gon Jinn who was murdered by Darth Maul. Now that Darth Maul’s master had been killed, Maul was free to pursue other pursuits and one of his non-violent loves was cooking.  He met up with my mother and I, not knowing who we were, just that my mother was a chef and Maul wanted to expand his culinary knowledge. My mother warned me not to tell Maul who I was.  I began teaching Maul cook better. Our first dish was a spiced chicken stew.  We made desserts and to my horror Maul began to fall in love with me. I told him that I couldn’t be with him as he’d murdered my father whom I adored.

            “I am sorry, I have killed many people,” he said. “Who was your father?”

            “Qui-Gon Jinn.”

            Maul stopped dead in his tracks. I wondered if he’d kill me too.

            “Sidious poisoned you against him,” I said. “My father was a gentle, noble and humble man, not like the other Jedi.”

            “He didn’t follow the Jedi Code. He threw out the book when it suited him.”

            “That’s how your master worded it I take it.  When the Jedi Code approach didn’t work, damn straight my father threw the rule book out of the window. He wasn’t some old fashioned fuddy-duddy with a rod up his arse following the rules.”

            Maul smiled at that.

            “My father did what was needed to bring peace, prosperity and joy to the Universe.”

            “And I killed him.” Maul said slowly.  “You are right. My master did feed me much misinformation.”

            “That horrible man used you; you were nothing more than a pawn in his game of total domination.”

            “I see that now and am glad he is no more. I deeply regret ending your father’s life, although I have felt his presence in the Force.”

            “As have I. No doubt he has already forgiven you. I am still learning to become much more like my father and am finding forgiveness more difficult.”

            “I cannot blame you. My words cannot express my deep sorrow for my past ways.”

            “At least you see that now and although I am choosing to forgive you, please understand that I can never be with you.”

            “I understand,” Maul said softly. He held me close, for some strange reason this felt comforting then he released me.

            “I hear you are an expert on languages.  Another pf my passions is ot learn the languages of the Universe. I would be honoured if you would consider continuing my training.”

            I smiled and took his black and red hand.  “Maul, I’d be delighted.”

            “Aren,” he said.  “It’s my birth name.”

            And so Aren and I continued learning together, my father’s spirit watching over us.

 

 

13/10/16

The 10th Doctor, Rose Tyler and Captain Jack Harkness (From Dr Who), myself and Aro from Twilight were walking down a street in Ballymena, Ireland where Liam Neeson was born. We met Liam and I told him that I loved Qui-Gon Jinn. He smiled and signed autographs.  We continued to walk down a busy road.  Jack and the Doctor shared a kiss on the lips and Jack winked at me and kissed me on the cheek.  Aro was jealous, though I managed to convince him Jack and I were just friends. Jack walked on with Rose.

 

 

 

24/10/16

 

Ewan McGregor was serving in a bar, preparing for a role.  I ordered a drink and in came Liam Neeson.

            “One brandy on the rocks, my young Padawan,” he said with a smile.

            Ewan smirked as he got it and slid it to his onscreen master. 

Ewan later water skied for his role.  Liam watched and congratulated Ewan on how good he was, especially for a first time and we shared a round of drinks.

 

 

5/10/16

 

My family and I were excited as Kenny Baker who goes inside R2-D2 was coming to stay with us for a week.  I watched form by bedroom window on the second story. I saw him arrive and went down to greet him. He was very nice and I gave him a tour of our estate.  Kenny had dinner with us.  The next day, we took him on a tour of our area. It was nice having him and he said he liked Qui-Gon – such a wise Jedi and he and did R2 like whistles for us.

 

 

5/10/16 – Two Qui-Gon dreams in one night – woo hoo!

 

When Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were on Tatooine, Qui-Gon was attacked and knocked out.  They imprisoned him.  Obi-Wan thought he was dead and very sadly took off.  Tani, a friend Obi-Wan and Anakin were later to meet was convinced Qui-Gon was still alive and after persuading Obi-Wan and Anakin to accompany him back to Tatooine. There Tani was overjoyed to find Qui-Gon working in a bar.  Qui-Gon was overjoyed to see Obi-Wan who apologised thinking he was dead. Qui-Gon had already forgiven him. He was embarassed for his Padawan to see him like this, but Obi-Wan loved his master and mentor anyway. They took him back to Coruscant where Obi-Wan, Tani and Anakin retrained him. He needed psychological treatment also and cried a lot, overjoyed to be home safe. The Jedi Master picked it back up quickly and within a year was back to his old self again.

 

 

29/1/17

McDonalds had special Rogue One inspired burgers. They and had black buns to honour Darth Vader, the inside of the burger was a bit spicy to honour the rebels and had a melted bitey cheese. I got one and it was delicious. Qui-Gon came with me got a vegetarian one J

 

 

20/3/17

 

Friends of mine had made a marzipan Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, based how they looked as plush toys. I was dismayed that the Qui-Gon one had been bagsed by two girls and Obi-Wan had been bagsed also. I took photos of them.  To my delight, my friend let us share them – they were too cute to eat, but delicious also!  Qui-Gon and obi-Wan also came and ate some of their marzipan selves!

 

 

23/4/17

 

Qui-Gon Jinn had re-manifested in the physical and the Emperor wanted him dead. I was watching it as though it were a movie and worried about Qui-Gon.  He was piloting a shuttle with TIE-fighters after his and he managed to destroy some and elude the others and get to the shining world, where he brought down the Emperor, the Empire and the First Order and save the universe. Go Qui!

 

 

14/6/17

 

In this dream, Qui-Gon Jinn sacrificed his life for Anakin. The by begged him not to and burst into tears when it happened. Obi-Wan fought for his Master, however Qui-Gon looked at peace when he died. He had fought Darth Maul in a meadow on Naboo.

            There is no Death; There is the Force. Obi-Wan and Anakin heard Qui-Gon’s spirit’s voice in their minds.  And the Force is With You Always.

            Nevertheless, they both cried when they were alone and were grateful for each other’s company. Obi-Wan was relieved Anakin was there, otherwise he would have hit the bars on Coruscant. Obi-Wan vowed to train Anakin.  Anakin never turned to the Dark Side. Luke and Leia were still born when he later fell in love with Padme and together they defeated the Galactic Empire. Qui-Gon watched over them.

 

 

18/8/17 ~ Had this dream whilst holidaying up Port Macquarie way

 

Obi-Wan was fighting Darth Maul and he heard a woman cry out and almost lost the fight.  Maul grinned.  Obi-Wan gained the upper hand, went to help the woman, who had collapsed and was dying. He asked his master’s spirit for help and Qui-Gon helped bring the woman back.  She and Obi-Wan became close friends.

 

27/9/17

 

Qui-Gon had teamed up with Buffy and Spike from Sunnydale and Hades from ancient Greece to fight off Medusa and the Chimera. They all fought valiantly.  Qui-Gon with his green lightsabre, Buffy and Spike with their super strength and Hades wielding his two-pronged bident. Together, they won the day.

 

 

 

06/10/17

 

I was asked why I loved Qui-Gon. It was more than romantic and because I thought he was outwardly sexy and beautiful.  He was wise and kind. He fought to protect the Universe from evil, oppression and injustice.  My love for Qui-Gon Jinn was universal and all encompassing.

 

 

15/10/17

 

Qui-Gon was in disguise on an Imperial train.  Several children were on it, taken from their parents to be trained as imperial officers.  He used his powers to stop the train, distract the officers and rescue the children.  Two didn’t want to go and Qui-Gon was heartbroken, but didn’t force them. One of those children was Anakin.  Qui used his powers to open the door and to leap from the train, using the Force so all the children landed safely.  He then borrowed a spacecraft and returned the children to their overjoyed parents and no one knew who he was. He was sad about the two children he didn’t rescue, though when he got back to the Jedi Temple, Obi-Wan told him he’d been wonderful and did the best he could and embraced his teary-eyes master.

 

 

5/12/17

 

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were separated on a mission and worried for each other as it was very chaotic.  Obi-Wan wound up in a modern-looking facility with a transported pad.  Qui-Gon also found his way there. The two Jedi shared a hug and helped the facility save the chaotic world and their oceans and were praised, though the Jedi told the people that it helping people is what their hearts and souls sang to do.  The two Jedi returned ot the Jedi Temple.

 

 

?/1/17

 

Obi-Wan had a Jedi apprentice before Luke, who liked to wear a tight black elastic cummerbund around her waist, a little uncomfortable, though she maintained that it kept her alert.  Obi-Wan respected Alia so much that he bequeathed to her Qui-Gon Jinn’s lightsabre.  A unique thing about this young woman, is she could levitate and hover.  She fought Darth Sidious and when she pretended to yield, by turning off her lightsabre and he smiled cruelly, at the last possible moment, she ignited it, running the startled emperor through.

            “This is the lightsabre of Qui-Gon Jinn and it has now killed two Sith Lords.”

            “Qui-Gon never killed a Sith Lord,” Sidious rasped.

            “No, but his lightsabre did when Obi-Wan called for it.”

            And Sidious with is last breath could not argue with that.

Alia chose to leave the Jedi Order to study the Force on her own with her former Master’s blessing.  She began to learn more with Qui-Gon’s spirit as her guide in the Force.  I was Alia in this dream and really felt that cummerbund!

3/3/17 – Happy Sydney Mardi Gras!

 

I fought with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan against Darth Maul.  Qui-Gon was badly wounded. Maul and I fell and Maul was stunned. As I lay down, I sliced my purple lightsabre across his middle and for good measure, chopped his head off.  Obi-Wan helped me us and called medics for his master.  The healers came and slowly Qui-Gon healed.  Gently, I held him close.

 

 

17/3/18 ~ Happy Celtic Pride Day ~ St. Patrick’s Day! ~ A Qui-Gon dream on this day

too! Liam is Irish!

 

I went to a Star Wars themed fun park with Qui-Gon. We walked arm in arm and bought pistachio Persian fairy floss {the delicious delicate kind} and had fun going on the rides. He said he wouldn’t normally enjoy it, but he did with me and I with him.

 

 

 

26/3/18

 

Darth Maul saved Qui-Gon's life , catching his as he was almost blown form a ship taking off. s the Dark Side of the Force told him to, even though his master Force-told him to let the Jedi Master die.  Qui-Gon and I were very grateful to Maul, who did the deed begrudgingly.  Later Qui-Gon saved his life in turn.  We went our separate ways and Maul and Qui came to an agrreement that when Maul took out his master then the Jedi and the Sith wuld work on setting aside their differences and bringing balance to the Force, much to the gentle Jedi Master's relief.

 

 

29/3/18

Obi-Wan Kenobi introduced us to Liam Neeson, who in this dream was also a poet and wrote a poem about a magical place called Cliffwall {Cliffwall is a magical stronghold in Terry Goodkind’s Nicci Chronicles}

 

 

18/5/18

 

I invited Princess Leia to a dinner party with Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Yoda and the Jedi Council and was heartened when they all came. Leia wore her white dress with her cinnamon bun hair.  We had a lovely vegetarian dinner.  After dinner, my love Qui-Gon embraced me.  Everyone smiled. It had been a wonderful night and I prayed to the Force for many more like it.

 

 

22/6/18

 

I went on a lovely, peaceful bushwalk with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. 

 

Maul spoiled the peace when he burst in and tried to kill us.  Qui-Gon killed him to defend us and the trees.  He used the Force to transform Maul into mulch for the trees and also used the Force to save a tree that Maul’s lightsabre cut into. Qui-Gon could feel the tree’s pain.

 

Qui-Gon spoke to the trees, touched and embraced them.  Obi-Wan smiled, that was his master. Secretly, he wished he had a deeper connection to the Living Force and Qui-Gon took us to a massive tree, the trunk miles in diameter and we all embraced it as best as we could and then Qui-Gon gently embraced me.

 

We later wet to help some rebels against the Galactic empire and in the end, we won.

 

 

 

1/7/18

 

I was offered $1000 plus expenses to show Liam Neeson around Sydney. I jumped at the chance.  We got in the red tour bus. I showed him the Art Gallery, Museum of Contemporary Art, the Opera House, Harbour Bridge {he paid for his assistant, him and me to do the bridge climb!} We went to the Rocks; the oldest part of Sydney and I took him over to Manly. Liam kissed me on the cheek and we had a was a lovely time.  I told him I loved his whup-ass movied, but Qui-Gon most of all, who taught me on a deeper level to respect all life and the Universe.

            “May the Force Be With You,” Liam said in Qui-Gon’s voice when we parted.

            “And Also With You,” I replied, all warm and fuzzy when ‘Qui-Gon Jinn’ gave me a hug.

 

 

31/1/18

 

I was playing Qui-Gon Jinn, Princess Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin in a Star Wars live game.  People commented on how good an actress I was and I had fun playing all three roles, especially Qui & Leia.

 

8/9/18

 

I made a papier-mâché Death Star for a meeting of how to destroy it and for a bit of fun.  Even Qui-Gon liked it and we used it as a football for our game until it was too mangled to play with – then we blew up the real one

 

 

 

8/9/18 – Two Star Wars dreams in one night, woo hoo!

 

A Jedi Padawan rescued a baby rancor whose mother was killed in a raid by the Empire and was given permission to raise it, though if it proved ot be dangerous.  The rancor loved her and protected the Jedi and proved to be an ally.  The Empire thought twice about attaching, sine the rancor loved to eat them. It also pulled Stormtroopers uniforms off as it hated plastic!  The monster even made Darth Maul wary and he made a lucky escape.  The monster also loved Qui-Gon and he ticked her chin.

 

 

 

26/8/18

 

I was on a tour bus with Liam Neeson.  I was so excited to meet him and showed him around Sydney after the tour, places I loved as child like the Rocks, Manly and all over the place and he was a really nice guy.

 

 

15/10/18

 

Qui-Gon Jinn blasted off for Tatooine to find a rare animal, which the Living Force had told him which had almost been haunted to extinction.  He did his best to put an energetic force shield around the last mated pair before he got there.  He used the Force to repel the sand people, without harming them.  They respected this, as they were no match for a Jedi.  Qui-Gon found his quarry, two small iquatas. They had hard armoured skin to protect them from the harsh Tatooinian suns.  He kept them safe in the Jedi Temple under warm conditions and when they had bred four generations, he started re-introducing them into the wild as a protected species.

 

 

11/11/18

 

Qui-Gon met Liam Neeson when he came through a porthole to Earth.  Liam showed him around planet Earth and then Qui-Gon too Liam to the Star Wars Universe {In the Orion Cluster} and showed him about.  Both were inpressed by what they saw and sent blessings to both places.

 

 

 

20/2/19 ~ First Qui dream of the year :)

 

I went to an all-day and evening screening of episodes 1, 2 and 3.  They played out differently to the real movies.  I was happy to be there, but knew I would be sad in Qui-Gon’s death scene. I had to get up and go out and make an important phone call before that and hope I didn’t miss it.  Unfortunately, I did.  I didn’t want to see it, but felt I had to, to honour Qui-Gon. I heard his voice in my mind that it was all right.

            In the first movie, Padmé was a priestess of Naboo and out a bit late.  Teen Anakin was being chased by imperial soldiers. There was an explosion, which startled Padmé.  She started to run back to the temple.  She jumped down to a lower level from above, the temple was sunken.  She could not make it to the level lower than that, much less ot the temple, as it was too far down.  She called out to a fellow young priestess to help, Sakara, however, the high priestess Siphala would not let her come down, claiming it was too late ad past curfew and Padmé would have to spend the night in the forest. Padmé was horrified.  Anakin showed up and offered to help.  He’d ditched the imperial officers. Siphala took an instant disliking ot him, however Padmé went with him – not only would he provide shelter, she just had a feeling about him.

            Needless to say, Obi-Wan was distraught about the death of his venerable, beautiful and wise, gentle master.  Two female imperial officers who had witnessed the murder of the Jedi Master were quite horrified as the man had sacrificed himself for a world he barely knew to save it from the empire and had second thoughts about their vocation.  Pale-skinned Sina and her colleague dark-skinned Arana decided to leave the empire.  Sina said she would stay behind and act as a double agent for the rebellion and tell the empire that Arana had decided to look for more Jedi to eliminate.  Arana thanked her friend and slid down the ramp to the trees below.  She took out a knife and painfully removed her proximity detector, threw it away and it exploded. The empire would think she forgot about it and it detonated why she had out ‘looking for Jedi.’  On eth way to freedom, Arana encountered two young male officers, her friends and told them about what had happened ot the poor, lovely Jedi Master and knowing they were not nearly as rigid as most imperial officers, in fact they had regained their youthful outlook on life, which was rare for imperial officers and especially after their past. The newly freed Arana convinced them to join the rebellion, which they did, after painfully removing their detonators. The rebels were sceptic at first, but when they saw the sorrow in Arana’s eyes about Qui-Gon, knew she was genuine and as for the boys, Hanu and Jalen, the empire had killed their families and forced them to join the empire.  Hanu’s father and Jalen’s mother had been of similar nature to Qui-Gon and the rebels saw they missed their parents and hated the empire as much as they did.

 

            Padmé had fallen in love with Anakin.  Siphala smiled when they went back to Naboo.  She had said she did not think Padmé was suited to the priestess hood, however hard she tried.  She kissed her former apprentice’s head and gave her her blessing.  She was still unsure about Anakin, though was convinced he did love her and knew it was the will of the Force, as the Jedi said.

 

            Qui-Gon’s spirit travelled with Obi-Wan and he was grateful for it and Qui’s spirit agreed that Naboo, it’s wilderness and palaces, both below and above water, were beautiful. was beautiful. 

 

Slowly, but surely, Palpatine corrupted Anakin and he turned, but not before he impregnated Padmé and she gave birth to twins, Luke and Leia, who would grow help topple the empire.   Obi-Wan and Anakin fought, in which Anakin was so badly wounded, he arose of the formidable cyborg, Darth Vader.

 

Qui-Gon’s spirt stayed with Obi-Wan until he joined him in the force when his apprentice gave his life for Luke to escape with his friends.

 

From deep within In the Force, they aided Luke and the rebels until the empire toppled and continued to aid the rebels until; the topple of the First Order, many years later and restored peace and balance to the Force and the Universe.

 

27/12/19

 

I fell into a muddy sinkhole with Qui-Gon. He placed his arms around me and I knew I was safe.  He and his Padawan used the Force to free us.

 

 

 

 

 

15/1/2020 – First Qui dream of the year, woo hoo!

 

The Autobots from Transformers and I were relaxing at a beach called Patalé.  We when shopping and I walked down a corridor in the Jedi Temple and helped the Jedi and made it so Qui-Gon Jinn didn’t die.  Brawl’s tyre treads went rather painfully when he was out on maneuvers and not doing anything malevolently, so Ratchet repaired him.  We found one of Harry Potter’s magic books and returned it to him.  Snape was happy as it was a potions book. Harry was happy too, despite the fact Snape took 5 points off for his carelessness, lest an unscrupulous muggle find the book and we knew Snape was innocent of being a follower of Voldemort.

 

 

2/2/20 – Happy Lammas ~Imbolc

 

Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi teamed up to save the Universe.  They stole a shuttle and used the Force to save a star from going nova, the fallout would have destroyed the entire republic and outer rim and the fallout would have ended up destroying the Universe. 

They waited before the council.  Mace eyed them.  “You both stole a shuttle and went ahead without the council’s permission ... and I expressly recall the vote was unanimous ... That it would be too dangerous and you rejected our plans ... to send seismic charged to destabilase the sun in question ... your actions were ... need we say, unorthodox, radical ... and they saved the Universe. Good job.”

Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi did nought but smile.

 

 

 

15/2/20

 

Obi-Wan Kenobi was working as a double agent for the First Order.  The Force kept his youthful looks.  He hated the rigid uniform and what it represented.  He worked on mechanical scaffolding high up in a gargantuan ship.

            “I saw a Jedi once,” said one of the guards, to his friend, way to the right of Where Obi-Wan was working, albiet trying to sabotage the ship.

            “What part of him?  All the Jedi were destroyed.”

            “I saw him fly into Naboo’s sun.”  And they joked.

            Obi-Wan felt is ire raise and he srippe dthe railing, shaking with rage.  He sensed his master’s energy cautioning him not to let his anger or ego ran the show. He struggled, but he didn’t listen.”

            “I’m a Jedi!” he announced proudly.  “As was my master before me, slain by Darth Maul, sacrificing himself for a world he barely knew and to save the Universe for the Empire and you violent mob are no different.  Well, I guess it’s up to me.  He used the Force to rip open his storage compartment”

            “Oh, shit,” said the guard who had spoken frist.

            Obi-Wan let some cases of Endorian beer fall to the floor and ignited them with his blasted.  “Sad to waste those.” He cracked open an Alderaanian one and drank it, then another, before the guards below caught on and began blasting.  He retrieved his lightsaber and deflected theory blasts back into them.  The otehr two hung onto each other, terrified and in awe. Secretly, they both admired the lone Jedi.

“Last Alderaanian beer in the galaxy, because blasted empire destroyed the planet... I felt it happen,” He viciously wiped a tear away with the hand that held the bottle, “trillions of lives, human, animal, tree ... all gone... and your frigging weapons are even worse...” In a cry of rage, he threw the bottle down, killing another guard below, as it smashed onto his head.

            “Anger, Padawan...: he heard his master say and felt contrite.

 

 

Obi-Wan used the Force to fly off the ship, out of the hold and used the Force to detonate the main reactor,

 

            “Well, it was nice knowing you,” the first guard said, as the ship erupted around them.  “And we’ve learnt one thing at least.”

            “What’s that?”

            “Never piss off a Jedi...”

 

            The First Order’s flagship exploded, killing 90% of its entire members aboard, including the infamous, cruel warmonger, General Hux.

           

 

            “Satisfied, Padawan?” came his master’s voice, as he floated in space, with a Force-made air bubble.  “That you stopped the First Order, or got back at them?”

            “I’m ashamed at say, it’s a bit of both.”

            “I had to rescue those two guards, that joked about Jedi.  I put shields around them and they’re now in oxygen bubbles just like yourself.”

            “They’re the ones who set me off...”

            “I know ... They’re not bad men, really, they just need to find themselves and will become rebels.”

            “Master, I’m ashamed, as I never sensed that though my anger.”

            “Forgive yourself, Padawan. It’ll be out of your system as quickly as that Alderaanian ale.”

 

            With the help of their rebel’s two new recruits, Princess Leia, Poe, Finn, Rose, Ezra and a rebel Jedi-in-training, Shaira, they managed to defeat the First Oder once and for all and restore peace to the Universe.

 

            Both master and Padawan laughed, before Obi-Wan settled on the forestial moon Endor and lived there until he joined his master in spirit in the Force.

 

 

16/2/20

 

This dream had a sequel.  When Obi-Wan joined the force and joined is Master, he left the physical realm with relief knowing both the Empire and the First Order and their violent, hateful oppression, power hungry, controlling and dominating demeanor and greed was no more.

            “What now, Master?” he asked, in the serenity of the Force.

            “Look, Padawan,” his master said, gently.  “A new dawn is breaking,”

            Obi-Wan’s spirit looked, to see the sun slowly beginning to rise on Endor, though the white and grey clouds, hues or orange, yellow and red and his spirit felt at peace, at ease and he smiled and embraced his master’s in serene soul peace.

 

 

3/2/20

 

Qui-Gon was younger in this dream, about 19 and he married Queen Amidala.  Anakin and Obi-Wan became a couple too. They stopped Palpatine.  Luke and Leia were born though Qui and Amidala and almost 100 years later, later, Rey had a more peaceful life and married Ben Solo and the Galaxy never having suffered the empire or first Order and even when Hux was born later, he was peacemaker, not warmonger. Qui-Gon reluctantly killed Darth Maul, as the Sith wanted peace.  He said the Sith would live on in spirit with the Jedi, His master was a power-hungry warmonger, not honouring the renewing darkness I peace like a Sith should and from then on in, the Sith and Jedi found peace.

 

 

11/4/20

 

Hades had to fight Enric Pryde, a bad guy form the Star Wars Universe trying to take over not only his realm, but that his brothers’ as well.  Enric tried to make Hades look like the bad guy.  The spirt of gentle Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn helped Hades regain the balance Enric disrupted.  Hades obliterated Enric with a single fireball, angry the man begged for his nasty, virulent life, when he had taken so many in his own, and Hades’ Universe.  Hades resurrected the ones he would, that should not have died, without disrupting the balance. Yani, Hades’ granddaughter knew he was not evil and taught humans the truth and helped usher a new era of everlasting peace on Earth.

 

 

 

 

4/5/20 - How ‘bout that! A Star Wars Dream on Star Wars Day!  May the 4th Be

With You!!! LD

 

I turned on the TV to see Star Wars Episode I on. I was in my big lounge room.  It was near the part where Qui-Gon gets killed and I wanted to turn away in that scene.  {However, the movie played out differently in the dream that it did in our universe} Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were running together in a large control room, chasing down Darth Maul, who that had to stop, to thwart his master’s plan.  A dream within a dream.  Then, I was there, watching them in person, protected in some sort of bubble. They ran with Maul in pursuit.  In a room, locked away was a Sith werewolf, a being that looked like a black werewolf, crossed with a gelatinous blob, a failed experiment to devour Jedi.  It turned on the Sith and all but one of the creatures was eliminated. This one escaped.  It fed in the Force and devoured Force Users.  It caught Maul and began to devour him.  He struggled against its might and not to cry out; he’d not give his enemies that satisfaction.  Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan turned.  Qui-Gon ignited his lightsabre, used the force to shoot it like an arrow into the creature and slice it apart, saving an astounded Darth Maul.

            “I should thank you, but ...why did you...?” he rasped.

            Qui-Gon used the Force to retrive his lightsabre.  “When you discover that, Aren, you’ll have taken the first step into a lagrer world.”

            Astounded Qui-Gon had sensed his pre-Sith name, Maul knew full well he’d be devoured by now had the Jedi Master not saved him and he was certainly under no obligation to.  He wondered if compassion was indeed the weakness his master harped on tat it was and decided to let the Jedi be.  In the dream, I was angry that the movie had Qui-Gon killed and didn’t show the part with the Sith werewolf.

            Maul went on to slay his master, finally realising he’d violated the dark side, abusing its power. He was power hungry and narcissistic; not embracing the serene darkness of the dark side. Maul went on to become the first Sith Lord to train a Jedi in the dark ways and the first Sith Lord to work toward peace with the Jedi and helped Qui-Gon bring about balance to the force, as thee once was harmony between both sides and there was again.

 

 

9/8/20

 

I joined the rebels to aid them in defeating Empire and the firsdt Order and met wit the rebel Leader.  They were also fighting on the Star Trek front, enemies like the Borg.  I met with the Trek actors, who were really the people they played, explaining how I got into TNG.  {This part is real} In 1987, I saw the episodes on video, it seemed confusing; there were so many, I go one out to see Spock, sure The Next Generation was set after the original.  I saw McCoy in Encounter at Farpoint and was fascinated by the android Data, {I loved Transformers} though, was too caught up with school work and the staggering number of episodes and all new released $7 each and remained new releases for ages and could not afford them.  I got The Voyage Home, recommend by the video shop assistant and loved it, saw and loved Spock and the whales. Rock around 1991, the year I was to graduate year 12 and halfway through the year there was a Star Trek special on with Patrick Stewart or The Sound of Music for the umpteenth time, although I wanted to watch both, I decided on Trek as I’d never seen it before and decided to give it a go, remembered Encounter at Farpoint and rekindled my love for Data and away I went, becoming a Trekkie, a fan the of the newer shows, although I liked the original too} The actors loved my story.  Brent Spiner was there, also Johnathan Fakes, Nana Visitor and some others and also Liam Neeson Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars, happy I was helping the rebels save the Universe.

 

22/10/20

 

Amidala was rescued by Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.  He brought her for 15 million credits and she was bemused, he had no intention of owning her and ‘freed’ her as he never considered her his.  The Sith kidnaped her and Qui-Gon rescued her again, he was flummoxed and annoyed to be a damsel in distress.  Qui-Gon had no choice but to kill a sad Sith monster and free its spirit.  He said a Jedi Force prayer for it and Amidala was grateful and Obi-Wan heartened and Qui-Go went on his way with his apprentice to do  what they could to create a better Universe.

 

 

19/1/21

Maul was testing all of us. I had seen the tragic future of him killing Qui-Gon but could not tell him or Obi-Wan.  I questioned them about the future and both of them agreed they did not want to know.

            Qui-Gon’s spirit came to us and I showed him a large Qui-Gon action figure I had.  I had just found his lightsabre.  Qui-Gon chuckled and it was like he never left us.

 

 

22/1/21

Lego Qui-Gon was hurt that Obi-Wan and Yoda had not called him and hoodwinked him that they wanted him to open a pickle jar {this really happened in an episode of The Yoda Chronicles which I saw last night} and I said I loved Qui-Gon. He was dead and he could open a jar of pickles and he’s wise beyond words, for even Yoda learnt from him in the Force. He’s the epitome of a Jedi.  Lego Qui-Gon then calmed himself and meditated.

 

 

 

22/1/21 - Two Qui-Gon dreams in one night - woo hoo!

 

I was putting together a webpage of Star Wars merchandise as well as Qui-Gon stuff.  I scammed in some of my Qui things.

I actually did this in real life - page is here:   Qui-Gon stuff

 

 

 

1/1/21 – Happy New Year!

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, He-Man, She-Ra, Sailor Moon, Star Wars, various Star Treks and more.

 

 

 

?/2/21

I was gallivanting around the Universe, saving it with Qui-Gon Jinn {Recurring dream, have different versions of it}

 

 

 

9/2/21

I bought a 12” Qui-Gon doll and loved it and sold the Star Wars episode I manga as I was very disappointed with how they drew Qui-Gon Jinn.  He looked cranky, not the cute, chibi big eyes that I was expecting.   {This also happened in real life around the time of Episode I’s movie release}

 

 

 

15/5/21

 

In this dream, I had a Qui-Gon Jinn plaque which I really loved.  He was both heartened and humbled by it.

 

 

 

15/6/21

 

I was sorting out my Transformers toys.   I also got am action figure of Qui-Gon Jinn when he was a cadet, a Padawan at the Jedi Temple.

 

 

 

20/7/21

I was given a Bloom, Fairy of the Dragon Flame from Winx Club 12” doll with short red hair.  I was playing with her.  I got out my 12” Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn doll. I fixed his hair and he danced with Bloom.

 

 

 

14/8/21

 

I was helping Qui-Gon save the Universe and I wrote his biography.  He felt humbled by it.

 

 

 

5/9/21  {Siderea pronounced -sid-air-ia}

 

Siderea was training to be a healer at the Jedi Temple and in love with Qui-Gon Jinn. She kept that under wraps, though Qui-Gon sensed it.  He sensed it did not interfere with her duties and she was professional, so he took it in his stride. 

She used the Force to warn Qui-Gon about an Imperial attack.  Sidious was using the force to mask himself.  Siderea saw it happen.  After, she went to the Jedi spa.  Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan came in.  Siderea thought it an honour to see two naked Jedi, especially given who they were.  Gently, Qui-Gon kissed her forehead.  “Thank you.  You saved my and my Padawan’s lives.

            “It is my pleasure that I was able to help.”

            “You have a gift, young Siderea.”

            “Thank you, Master Qui-Gon. It truly is an honour to hear you say that.”

            “Everything you see in me, you have yourself,” he said with a smile.

            It was on that day Siderea realised she had been infatuated with Qui-Gon and what she had for him was in fact, a deep, platonic love.

 

            Siderea senses Qui-Gon Jinn’s passing.  Her master saw how distraught she was and Siderea told her what had happened., Master Allin had not sensed the Jedi Master’s death, bit was well aware of her Padawan’s feelings for him and knew it be true and grieved as well.

 

            Qui Gon’s spirit appeared before Siderea that night to thank her again, for he had a rich life before and after she had warned him.

            “You sensed by death before any other distant Jedi.  You are indeed strong in the Force.”

            “For many years I thought I was in love with you. I did not want to offend you.”

            “I sensed your love. In truth, I was flattered, you are much younger than I.   I also sensed that beyond the infatuation there was a deep sense of friendship and I am honoured to say you are one of my closest friends.”

“I am too, honored, Master Qui Gon and that you came to me in spirit. You are indeed a wise Jedi.”

“As are you, young Siderea.  Your healing abilities are second to none.”

“Thank you, Master Jinn.”

In spirit he kissed her their eye, deep within her forehead.  A kiss which she felt for many years hence, until she too passed and joined the Force.

 

 

 

19/9/21 - AHAR YER SCURVY DAWGS!! LAND HO!! Happy ‘Talk Like A Pirate Day!’

 

Qui-Gon was lovingly dictating his history and biography to me and I was typing it up.  Such a heartfelt, adventurous and genuine life.   Qui-Gon and I were deeply in love and his biography became a best-seller- even the Sith read it! Qui-Gon and I were handfasted.  {Recurring dream}

 

 

 

13/10/21

 

I was publishing a fanzine of stories about Qui-Gon Jinn painting him in a positive light. He loved it ad was humbled by it and loved my story best!

 

23/11/21

 

Qui-Gon Jinn survived the battle on Naboo.  He killed Darth Maul with reluctance, as he had no choice.  He even eased his passing, pressing gently on the lightsaber wound. 

 

Qui-Gon then had many more adventures with his now weaned Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

 

 

 

 

5/12/21

 

I was given the honour of visiting Cybertron from Transformers for the first time.  We watched Transformers episodes.  There was one where the Autobots went into a cave on Earth, somewhere in South America. There was a statue of a Transformer and one of Darth Vader and R2-D2.  There was also a Mayan totem pole made out of stone The Decepticons had trapped them there and eventually Bumblebee was able to escape and bring back reinforcements. The spirit of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn helped too.

 

 

19/1/22 - Exactly 10 months before my birthday!

 

Qui-Gon Jinn revealed the secret to his youth.  Eatin and drinking healthily and meditating a great deal, feeling at one with the Living Force.  Squee.

 

 

 

1/2/22

 

Qui did not die on Naboo. When he came back, I made him a Qui pie with his likeness in pastry on a spinach and feta pie and a likeness of Obi-Wan on berry and pomegranate pie for dessert.

            “You taste gooood, Master,” Obi-Wan joked, smiling after he swallowed his mouthful.

            “So do you, Padawan,” Qui smiled after dessert.

And they we all had a tickle fight.  I won!  Against a Jedi Master and his Padawan!

 

 

17/2/22

I was teaching Qui-Gon Jinn to use a modern-day computer.  We both laughed as the ones he used in a galaxy far, far away were vastly superior and he thought it was cute.  We then kissed and cuddled.

 

 

22/02/22 - The same back to front and the USA experiences it’s Pluto return today!

The last time this happened in astrology was July 4, 1776 - the declaration of independence.  A Pluto return signified biiiiiig changes.  And we need some positive ones.

 

Maul was in my garden saying he will kill me after he killed my love Qui-Gon.

I told him he was charming and Maul told me because I loved Qui so much, he didn’t want me to suffer. That was something at least, he wasn’t totally heartless.

Qui-Gon ended up killing Maul and the Sith Lord Mail was surprised instead and Maul said he was glad for my sake and that he knew Qui-Gon had more won the fight for me than himself, and maul respected him now.  Qui-Gon placed is hand over Maul’s wound, staying the pain.  Aww … and after his death, we burnt the body stop cloning.

Qui then kissed me and embraced me gently.

 

9/3/22

 

Darth Sidious killed Qui-Gon and when he died, Darth Maul sensed that his master had lied to him about the Jedi, the Light Side, the Universe and a great many things.  He turned on his master and killed him.  Later, the Force resurrected Qui-Gon Jinn and he lived until he was 572 before joining the spirit world and the Force.

 

 

16/3/22

 

Qui-Gon Jinn cried when I played him High Adventure’s song ‘The Wat od Qui-Gon Jinn.”  So did his Padawan.

            “I know you don’t do what you do for praise, Master.  None of the Jedi do, but you see, the Universe really does love you.”

            Qui-Gon smiled through his tears and hugged his Padawan, an embrace wholeheartedly returned.

 

 

19/3/22

 

I wrote a fanfic where Qui-Gon survived and it came true.  Qui-Gon fell in love with me and Yoda married us … Yes!

 

3/4/22

Qui-Gon discussed the Force with his Padawan and they ended with a soothing, calming meditation.

 

 

21/5/22

I showed a friend pictures I had drawn of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and she loved them and so did Obi and Qui!

 

 

29/5/22

 

I met James Earl Jones and got him a hazelnut milk coffee.  I got one for Liam Neeson too who looked like Qui in this dream.

 

 

 

5/6/22

 

I was role playing Qui-Gon all dressed up in a Jedi attire, complete with fake beard and mustache. I looked good!  Everyone commented on how well I played Qui and I was chuffed.  The Force is with Us Always.

 

 

 

21/6/22

 

I made a beautiful bust of Qui-Gon and wrote a lovely poem about him and was praised with how well he turned out.

 

 

23/7/22

 

I had a can of natural soft drink with Qui-Gon on it.

25/7/22

Qui-Gon fought Darth Maul and won.  He helped Maul alleviate his pain from the lightsaber wound before he died.

 

6/8/22

 

I was reading an online erotic Qui-Gon Jinn story.  I showed him and he blushed and then we made love …

 

12/9/22

 

I went to a Transformers convention and bought a G1 Soundwave and Optimus Prime, Both MIB and a Qui-Gon Jinn doll.  Frank Welker, Peter Cullen and Liam Neeson were at the dinner and guests as there was a Star Wars convention next door, which I went to also.

 

 

21/10/22

 

I was with Qui-Gon at the Sydney Royal Easter Show stall selling Star Wars things and movies and we got some things and copies of the trilogy and watch them, kissed and married, Jedi style!

 

 

 

20/11/22

 

Vader had turned but did not die and after many years, regrew his body as Anakin.  Qui-Gon helped him.

 

 

 

28/11/22

 

Qui-Gon not died, but retreated and he had returned after a long absence and begam healing surviving the Jedi, physically, emotionally and spiritually after the Order 66 massacre and had a great deal of success with his healings.

 

 

 

17/12/22

 

I went on an adventure with Qui-Gon and we went around gallivanting around the galaxy, kissed, then married, Jedi style! {now this recurring dream, I like, very much!!!} :D

 

 

 

7/12/22

 

Darth Maul and Qui-Gon were fighting and Darth Maul almost won.  He could not bring himself to kill his best enemy, as he called Qui-Gon.  They then got talking about their lives and actually became friends.  Darth Maul killed his master, Darth Sidious and the Sith and the Jedi made peace.

 

 

 

16/12/22

In this dream, I met Domnhall Gleeson {who played Hux}.  He was a nice guy in real life and I discovered in real life Qui-Gon Jinn was his favourite character too and we compared notes!

 

 

 

17/12/22

 

Darth Maul was training with his master and then fought Qui-Gon and learnt his master had lied about the Jedi – him and he and Qui-Gon became friends.  Maul killed his master and instigated peace with the Jedi {Recurring dream}

 

 

 

30/12/22

 

Qui-Gon Jinn was sleeping {yes, actually sleeping in the literal sense} with him wife and she dies in her sleep.  He used the Living Force to being her back, with the permission of the Force.

 

 

 

24/1/23 – First Qui-Gon dream of the year – Happy New Year!

 

I had a Qui-Gon shirt {have one in real life of course! ;} } and I got a Qui costume and Qui-Gon said I looked cute.  Squee!  ;)

 

 

26/1/23

 

Some Imperial officers rescued some rebel prisoners and genuinely joined the rebellion, horrified by the Empire’s oppression. At first, they had been hoodwinked into believin they were bringing ‘order to the Universe, but had the Bantha wool pulled over their eyes, they said.  They met the rebel leader, Qui-Gon {No, he did NOT die on Naboo!!! :) }

 

 

3/9/23

Qui-Gon Jinn Jinn fought Shere Khan from The Jungle Book and regrettable had to kill him to protect the innocent and his loved ones, as although the tiger was troubled, he was irredeemable in body.  Qui-Gon sensed him beginning to heal in spirit.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                     

 

More dreams as I have them

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Qui-Gon Page