Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary: After a battle and rescuing a near-dead Rumble, Soundwave finds an orphaned kitten and reluctantly adopts her.

Author's Note:  Rumble scene was part of a dream I had way back in 1991 - or thereabouts. (Original Dream located here Transformer Dreams)

Rating - PG

~~~~~~

MIDNIGHT'S CALLING

           

Much to Megatron's dismay, the Decepticons had lost the latest battle against the Autobots. Furious, he ordered a retreat. The Decepticons took off into the twilight sky, flying over the ocean back to their undersea base. As they were returning, Soundwave felt that something was wrong ... something missing, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it continued to bother him.

Rumble lay wounded, unconscious in a dead end alley, unable to retreat with the others. Neither the Autobots or Decepticons noticed him.

Both factions had long since departed when he came to.

"Ohh, man ... I have the worst headache ... Where the hell... Ah ... great..."

The small blue Decepticon sat up, and winced as he noticed a gash in his back. "Am I in the wars or what ..." he said humourlessly and looked around. The night streets seemed quiet, apart from a few cars passing and sirens in the distance. Rumble tried, but he still couldn't fly.

Soundwave ... he wouldn't've left me ...

Rumble heard footsteps. "Soundwave?" He hoped.

"Hey!" he heard a human male yell. "It's one of them Decepticon robots!"

Rumble tensed. Oh shit.

"Let's get 'im!"

Oh shit! Rumble tried to use his pile-driver arms, but they weren't functioning, nor was there a single thing in sight which he could use to defend himself.

A gang of at least 15 humans ran toward him, carrying various crude, primitive weapons.

Primus, help me.... Very afraid, Rumble tried to escape, but he could barely stand, let alone run. The humans began swearing at him, and raising their weapons.

"NO!" Rumble yelled. "Please don't!..."

Great. Now I sound like Starscream, but in his terror he didn't know what else to do.

"Let's kill the fucker!" one of the attackers exclaimed.

Rumble's pleas had no effect on them as they began bludgeoning him. Bleeding, Rumble tried to pull himself away, but he couldn't move.

"Go back to your own planet and stop stuffing up ours..."

"Yeah..."

Rumble wanted to tell them just where he thought they should go, but unfortunately they had the upper hand. He cried out in pain as one of them smashed a crow bar into his chest.

"P ... Pl...ease..." he whimpered, to afraid to feel embarrassed anymore. He tried to will the pain away.

Meanwhile at Decepticon headquarters Soundwave stood in the main control room by the control panel. Suddenly his hand flew to his head and he leant on the console for support.

"What is it?" Megatron asked, concerned, steadying him.

"It is Rumble. He' s in pain..."

"What? Where is he?"

"I understand now. He's at the battle site ... he needs me. I must return." Soundwave shook his head. "I cannot believe I left him there."

"It isn't your fault."

"Regardless. I must go."

"Be careful. Autobots may still be there."

Soundwave nodded. Being a loyal and true Decepticon he had obviously never liked Autobots - but he knew his enemies and could not believe they would resort to such primitive brutality.

When satisfied with their 'handy work' the humans spat on Rumble's remains and left him, unaware they were being watched. When the gang had gone, a dirty child emerged from behind the large garbage crate and cautiously approached Rumble, carrying a soiled blanket. She gathered the Decepticon's severed limbs and carried them to him, then bent down and touched him. The Decepticon moved slightly and his eyes flickered.

"You're still alive..."

Rumble could neither speak or see, but he felt her touch, presence and vaguely heard her and hoped she hadn't come to 'finish the job.'

She placed the blanket over him, unaware that Transformers could not feel cold in these temperatures.

"Maybe your friends will come soon."

Rumble hoped for that more than anything.

Soundwave flew over the old docks, landed in the darkened street and started scanning for Rumble. His signal was virtually non-existent. He used his mind powers to boost it signal, which made it stronger, but still didn't give an exact location, although he knew he was close.

"Speak of the devil, as the humans say," Ironhide whispered, pointing at Soundwave's in the distance.

Cliffjumper scowled. "Well at least it's some action."

They quietly readied their weapons.

Soundwave, unaware of the Autobots presence, continued his search. He heard a strange sound coming from an alleyway and immediately flew into it, to see a small female cat trapped under some heavy corrugated iron. He knelt down and freed the animal easily. She arched her back bristled her fur and hissed at Soundwave and struck out at his hand, but then something made her realise he was the one who had freed her and she calmed. Soundwave had expected that reaction at first and picked her up.

"Ah can't look ..." Ironhide said, turning his face away.

Soundwave looked at the small wounded feline in his hand.

"You should exercise caution," he said.

The cat backed off a little, uneasy at first. Soundwave calmed her, by gently stroking her jet black fur, until the soft creature relaxed.

"Look," Cliffjumper said.

"No."

Cliffjumper turned Ironhide's head in Soundwave's direction.

"Ah don't believe it ..." Ironhide stared at Soundwave stroking the cat. "So he likes cats, ah?"

"Apparently." Cliffjumper was just as surprised.

The two Autobots continued to watch Soundwave as he put the cat down and continued to search for Rumble.

He found him in a dark alley, deserted apart from the human child who sat by him. Through a surface mind scan, Soundwave discovered she had nothing to do with Rumble's undesirable condition and had actually tried to help him. He was quite touched by her concern, but didn't let it show.

The girl looked up at him, walking toward her. She had nowhere to run or hide, but she seemed unafraid.

"Did you see who did this?" Soundwave asked, pointing to Rumble, under the blanket.

The girl nodded.

"Can you tell me more? Were they robots, like me?"

The girl shook her head. "No. They were humans, like me.  Please ... I promise I didn't hurt him.  I tried to stop them ... Killing's not right ... They did and then they ran away ... Are ... are you his father?"

Soundwave smiled at the question, though it was hidden behind his face plate. "Yes, in a way," he said.

He knelt down, carefully took off the blanket and was quite disgusted at the severity of the damage. He'd never been squeamish, but the sight of one of his own children, so to speak so badly mutilated was almost too much for him to bear. Humans could be so primitive in their understanding of others. They could hardly understand and tolerate their own species, let alone another. Soundwave felt an immense anger for those who did this, but chose not to dwell on that. It would not assist Rumble and besides, they had long gone and unlike primitive vengeance seekers, he wasn't going to vent his anger upon all humanity for what an insignificant 'gang' had done. He carefully began to gather Rumble's parts, silently praying to Primus that he could be repaired. Thankfully, apart from a deep slash on his cheek, Rumble's head wasn't damaged, which meant his brain would be intact. Soundwave performed a quick scan and breathed an inward sigh of relief. Rumble was still functional, but barely. From his scan, he discovered that Rumble's brain waved had remained active due to vocal stimulation. Soundwave looked down at the girl. She had kept him alive by simply talking to him, comforting him. As usual, Soundwave kept his emotions in check, although he felt a great admiration for this child, the world had obviously cast out. Some humans could be so amazingly single minded and cruel, others so amazingly open, kind and understanding.

"Keep this," the girl said, breaking the silence and almost startling Soundwave. She held up her tattered blanket. "It'll keep him warm."

"It is all right. Transformers do not require warmth as humans do, though I appreciate your concern."

The girl smiled and looked at Rumble. "I hope you can fix him. What's his name?"

"Rumble."

"And yours? I'm called Ambrosia."

"Soundwave."

He found himself hoping the little girl found her life's path - from what he could tell the streets on this planet were not a safe or desirable place to be.

"Here," Soundwave said, opening his side compartment and taking out a small dark blue cylindrical device. "It is a Transformer temperature control unit. It will keep you warm in the cold months and vice versa."

Ambrosia smiled, taking it in awe. "Thank you, Soundwave."

Soundwave smiled, although she couldn't see it. Then for the first time in his life, he felt cold. Although the sensation was stimulating in its own way, the crisp coldness of that the humans called Winter was not pleasant. He could easily acquire another temperature control unit, but he felt she needed it more than he did.

The two Autobots had caught up to Soundwave and watched him from their hidden vantage point in a higher street and saw him gathering Rumble's parts. Soundwave hadn't noticed them, amongst in the shadows.

"I hope he's gonna be all right," Ambrosia said.

"As do I. I discovered a welfare institution two blocks from here. They will care for after you. Farewell, Ambrosia."

She smiled and waved to him as he took off into the sky. She really liked him. So what of the rest of the world thought the Decepticons were evil? Ambrosia put the warm temperature control unit inside her dress and would keep it close to her, even it if broke, she'd never throw it away. It would always be a reminder of the only person who had ever been kind to her.

Soundwave began to fly over the old wooden docks, when he accidentally dropped one of Rumble's arms. He silently cursed himself for being so careless and flew down to retrieve it.

Soundwave landed, picked up and examined the arm, grateful it had suffered no further damage. He prepared to leave again when he heard a noise. Soundwave's head snapped around. He relaxed when he saw a black cat, which he immediately recognised to be the one he had rescued and became quite intrigued.  She had followed him, but right now, Rumble had priority. Soundwave was about to take off again and the cat meowed louder. Soundwave turned back around and saw her limping toward him. He sighed inwardly, shook his head, picked her up and took off again.

"Did you see that?!" Cliffjumper exclaimed.

"Yeah...." Ironhide could scarcely believe it himself. "So he really does like cats ..."

"You suppose he really does care for Rumble?" Cliff asked.

"It's hard for me to believe Decepticons love anything other than power and destruction, but I guess if he didn't, he wouldn't've come back."

"And he didn't hurt that human girl either."

Ironhide said nothing more. Part of him was touched, amazed even that any Decepticon would feel compassion, let alone love.

By the look on Cliffjumper's face, he was thinking the same thing.

The two Autobots stayed at their post for a while longer.

Above the base, Soundwave signalled for the entrance chute to emerge, entered and went straight to his lab. He placed the cat in a large, secure aired compartment. Rumble needed his attention right now. He laid out the small Decepticon's parts. Most of the bleeding had stopped. That was a good thing. Soundwave closely examined the wounds. Thankfully the damage was repairable, but would be quite fiddly. The humans hadn't exactly been subtle.

First Soundwave used a Cyber Mesh cloth to wipe off the blood, then began the delicate repairs.

It was indeed fiddly - nothing Soundwave couldn't handle, but he needed to do it fast - Rumble's life force was draining and he was beginning to cease to function. Soundwave reconnected and/or replaced the severed wires, then started with Rumble's damaged internal organs.

Soundwave checked his repair work. He couldn't afford to make a mistake. As he expected, it was faultless - he'd been very meticulous, but it didn't hurt to check. He slowly began to recharge Rumble, and waited patiently for his to regain consciousness, hoping the severity of the events that had transpired wasn't too much of a shock for the young one.

The small blue Decepticon slowly came to, then sat bolt upright, frantically looked about and tried to scramble away. Soundwave caught him as he fell off the bed and placed a distraught Rumble back on it. "You are safe now."

There were a few times when Soundwave's voice brought this much relief - this was definitely one of them.

Rumble sighed audibly, wholly relieved. Soundwave could feel him shivering, Rumble clung onto his arm.

"You must be more cautious," Soundwave said.

Rumble nodded, but said nothing.

After a while, Soundwave spoke. "You do not have to hide your feelings from me, Rumble."

The small Decepticon hesitated. "I ... I couldn't get away, Soundwave ... I could hardly see them..." He stopped.

Soundwave put his hand on Rumble's shoulder.

"I ... I ..." he stammered, trying to hold back tears.

"Let it go, Rumble. I know it is hard."

"It ... it was awful..." He could hold the tears back no longer. "They ... they wouldn't st...op. I ... I was .. just ... so scared ..."

Soundwave held him and let him cry.

Rumble dried his eyes. "I'm sorry. I-"

"It is all right."

"No, it's not. I feel like a total wimp."

"You need to come to terms with your experience. Being afraid does not make one a coward."

"... It's like ... they blamed me for everything ..."

"Most humans have a very limited understanding." Soundwave understood the humans' anger as a race, but that was not his concern, and perhaps understand their anger at the Decepticons, however blaming Rumble for all the wrongs ion the Universe was delusional. How could they hope to accomplish anything by harming him? - Except perhaps more hatred. Soundwave felt a loathing for the humans who'd done this to him, but he'd never find them, and it was unlikely Rumble would allow himself to be in the same position again and so chose not to waste time stewing over them. They would et what they deserved one way or another. The Universe was good at seeing to things like that.

"There is no need to feel embarrassed, Rumble. What you went through was not easy."

Rumble nodded. "Thanks, Soundwave. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Soundwave smiled and patted his head. "You should have asked for assistance in the battle. It would not have been weak to do so."

Rumble sighed. "I ... I guess ... I know. It's hard to though..."

"You do not have to be 'tough' all the time.  And Rumble - don't you ever do this to me again."

Although to someone who didn't know Soundwave, the words may have seemed harsh, but Rumble knew it was because he cared and he could see him smiling.

"Don't worry. I won't."

"Good."

The door chime sounded.

"Identify yourself," Soundwave demanded.

"It's us, Soundwave," came Frenzy's voice.

"Enter."

Frenzy came in with Ravage, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw. Rumble smiled, happy to see his brother and friends.

"You okay, Bro?" Frenzy asked.

"Yeah," although he still felt shaken from his experience.

"You're so stupid," Frenzy said with a smile. "Don't ya ever, ever do that again, 'kay?"

"I ain't plannin' to."

Rumble stroked Ravage and the panther began to purr. Laserbeak and Buzzsaw perched themselves on either side of him. Rumble smiled. It was good to have friends like these.

"Thanks Soundwave," he said.

The elder Decepticon smiled. "I'll check you in a few days. Come and see me if you feel any pain - and no strenuous activities for a few days."

Rumble smiled. "Yes, Doc."

Soundwave returned the smile and helped him off the bed. "Thanks for everything, Soundwave."

"My pleasure."

"Do you need to do anything more?"

"No, Rumble, you may go."

Rumble left with his friends and brother, feeling grateful to be alive and to have Soundwave to confide in. He was like a father, best friend and brother all at once.

Soundwave refitted himself with a new temperature control unit, then attended to the Earth feline he'd picked up on impulse. Soundwave had never been too impulsive, but the cat had aroused his curiosity and interest. He opened the compartment. The cat jumped and backed off at first, Soundwave waited patiently - he'd obviously startled her. The black cat peered up at him curiously, then slowly ventured forth and sniffed Soundwave's hand and seemed to recognise his scent. The Decepticon touched her, then picked her up. She did not protest, but Soundwave could tell she was still a little uneasy, no doubt due to his size - she'd probably never seen anything as large and as strange looking as a Transformer before.

He placed the cat on a ledge and scanned her to discover she had various internal and external ailments, including a back and foot injury. He looked at the weary animal and felt pity for her, and was glad he could cure her. He held her still with two fingers, adjusted his sound harmonics and operated them on a specific wavelength, which began to heal the cat's ailments. At first she growled, unsure but then stopped as the strange, curious sensation gave her no pain, as it healed her ailments and eradicated germs and viruses in her system.

Soundwave stopped when he was sure she was healthy and uninjured. She stretched, curious that the pains she had felt for so long had gone. She looked up at Soundwave inquisitively, as if she knew he had healed her.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked her, mildly amused.

He didn't want to put her back on the streets and she'd definitely intrigued him the way she had followed him.

Soundwave felt he had to inform Megatron. He was sure his Leader an friend wouldn't object, but he felt it was the right thing to do.

"An Earth feline?"

Soundwave nodded. "Yes."

"Followed you home?"

"Almost."

Megatron smiled. "All right, but She's your responsibility ... And keep her in your quarters. The others may not take kindly to her."

Soundwave nodded. "I intend to. Thank you, Megatron."

"How's Rumble?"

"Fully functional. Emotionally shaken, but he will soon overcome that."

"Good."

Soundwave had spent some time studying Earth's biological life forms, including felines large and small, so he had quite a good idea how to care for ... It came to his attention that he hadn't designated her with a name. Perhaps she had her own - perhaps all Earth animals derived their own names in their own unique languages, but since Soundwave didn't know hers, he tried to think of a suitable one. He accessed his memory banks on common cat names. Fluffy ... etcetera, but none seemed to suit her. He thought back to when he found her. The night had been dark and black, lit only with the star and moonlight - not a cloud in the sky. He accessed his internal chronometer. It had been midnight exactly when he - Soundwave stopped. Midnight. It seemed to fit her exactly. Now she had a name, Soundwave had to provide for her needs. He was aware of the bodily functions of biological life forms. Although some seemed filthy, he was not disgusted by it - it was the way their bodies were designed and couldn't be helped.

He scanned a supermarket's computer for the products he required, typed a list and a drop off location, electronically sent it to them and credited their account with the correct funds. He had no intention of stealing.

Stuart Jones, the pedantic plump Manager of a department store received the letter and did a double take. "Whoever sent it's paid for it," "I checked. The money's in our account."

"Ooh! They must have a looootta pussy cats..." Hollywood, his dark skinned, vibey, very unique assistant said with a twitch of his hand.

Soundwave gave the humans time to gather his order together before he set off for the secured location. He wasn't waiting long.

"So where is this mystery buyer?" Mr. Jones said as he and Hollywood unloaded a large crate of cat goodies.

"This better not be a hoax."

"It is not," Soundwave said, stepping out from behind a building. He did not wish his presence to startle the humans, although he knew it would.

"A Decepticon!" Mr. Jones exclaimed.

"Ooh!" Hollywood almost fainted.

As Soundwave expected, the humans began scrambling about in a panic. He waited calmly - understandably they were convinced they were under attack since that's all they thought Decepticons did.

Hollywood scrambled about, his hair out of sorts. "My hair!" he exclaimed, trying to put it back in place - "and I just had it done too! Darn! I'm gonna send those Decepticons my hairdressing bill!"

"Come on!" fretted Mr. Jones. He and a frantic Hollywood scrambled into the truck.

"Now if I only had a body like that," Hollywood said. "That's what I call se-xy Oww!"

Mr, Jones shook his head as he sped off, no doubt convinced Soundwave would go after them, weapons blazing. He had no intention or desire to do so. They'd probably immediately contact the Autobots and so he picked up the crate and left for Decepticon Headquarters.

Meanwhile, a frantic Mr. Jones store Manager had contacted Autobot Headquarters.

"Calm down," Optimus said, "and tell me what happened."

The human gave his account.

"Soundwave didn't follow you?"

Mr. Jones looked relieved. "No, thank goodness..."

"What did he steal?"

"Well ... he didn't steal anything. Woolworths' account was credited with the correct amount, including the delivery charge, right down to the last cent."

Optimus became surprised. "Okay ... so what did he ... buy?"

"I'll have to transmit a list..."

"All right, I'll stand by," Optimus said, determined to get to the bottom of this. "I'm sure everything is fine," he assured the still quite anxious human. "You don't need to worry." Optimus hated to patronise, but he could hardly leave the poor man fretting.

A smile brightened the human's face. "Well you're the expert on Decepticons."

Am I? Optimus wondered.

"Thank you, Optimus Prime. You've been a real help."

"My pleasure. If I can be of any further assistance, just let me know." Although Prime didn't let on, the human was beginning to get annoying. He cut communications and shook his head.

"Sheesh," Sideswipe said. "Some humans."

"Still," Ironhide said. "You can hardly blame him."

"S'pose ... Decepticons shoppin' ... What next? Babysitting?"

The fax began to come through. Optimus picked it up and read it aloud, reading quicker as he went down the list.

"200 large tins of cat food, various flavours

10 kilograms cat litter

1 cat litter tray large with guard

2 purple cat bowls

Various cat toys and treats

50 litres of cat formula milk ...

What on Cybertron is this? Did he send me the right list?

"Affirmative," Perceptor said. "I have correlated it with the account information - and the human did not seem mistaken."

"So what're we gonna do about it?" Blaster asked, suspicious, anger in his voice. "Soundwave's obviously up to no good."

"Unless he's planning to bomb our headquarters with a barrage of cat food tins," Optimus said, "I can't see any threat to us in this."

"It's obviously a diversion!" Blaster insisted. "It has to be. He's-"

"Uhh, Blaster..." Ironhide said, "I don't think it is."

"What? So you're tellin' me that he's got a kitty cat?"

"Weeeell ... Come with me. I'll show ya somethin'"

Blaster watched Ironhide and Cliffjumper's recorded account.

"Well I'll be ..." The red, yellow and orange Autobot was clearly surprised. "So 'ol Soundy's a cat robot."

"Apparently."

"Who'd'a thought?" Blaster smiled and shook his head, deep inside being confused - he'd never thought Soundwave was capable of compassion. He'd definitely never seen any evidence of that ... and also seeing him carefully gather Rumble's parts also made him think. Blaster cared for his cassettes, and they cared for him. He'd never thought Soundwave would feel the same way toward his cassettes. Blaster thought again about the cat he'd seen Soundwave rescue and realised his arch enemy wasn't as boring and dispassionate as he'd once thought. In fact Soundwave was even more of an enigma and Blaster knew him well enough to know that's the way Soundwave wanted it to stay.

The whole cat ordeal was forgotten by most soon enough and those that knew more about it chose to keep it a secret and they had no desire or need to 'let the world know.' Somehow they knew Soundwave would want it that way.

Soundwave took a healthy Midnight into his quarters. He used his telepathic powers to condition her to go straight to the cat litter to perform her 'biological duties' so to speak. He'd configured a setting on his gun to vaporise the 'merde de chat,' leaving a clean litter tray. As usual he hadn't abused his powers by scanning deeper into her mind, although she seemed content and her wariness had much since eased. He'd also set the temperature control in his room to be comfortable for her at all times of the year. He stored her food and other requirements in his spare room.

"You will be safe here," he assured her, stroking her body with his fingers and she began to purr. He was glad she seemed to like him. He felt he couldn't keep her here if she did not desire to stay. Soundwave placed her down, used a finger laser to open a tin of cat food and placed a generous helping down for her. He surmised that food was scarce out on the streets. Although starving, Midnight wasn't totally without manners. She did not wolf the food down, nor was very noisy. After she had finished, she licked her bowl clean and began to lap some milk. She began to lick her paws and wash herself after her meal as cats do, then began exploring Soundwave's quarters curiously sniffing everything.

Soundwave decided to let her become accustomed to her new home. Right now he had some work to do, sat at his desk and accessed his computer. Megatron wanted a detailed report on Autobot activity in the past three months. It was going to be a long night.

Well into the wee hours of the morning, as the humans said, Soundwave was still hard at work. Some of the Autobot activities had intrigued him, some downright bored him. The activities ranged from playing, being invited to human's birthday parties and even receiving decent acting roles in movies, spending time with humans in general, and their Autobot friends, to patrolling for Decepticons and manning lookout posts. Soundwave wasn't interested in the personal stuff - some titbits it may have been interesting, but it wasn't his business and more importantly wasn't what he needed to know. Recently the Autobots had been getting the upper hand on the Decepticons and understandably Megatron wasn't at all pleased. The Decepticons had become very suspicious when the Autobots had thwarted several top secret plans which only few Decepticons had known about at any one time. Soundwave refused to believe there was a traitor amongst the Decepticon ranks. Not even Starscream would stoop to such low treachery. The Base's new security system had been up and running for quite a few months now and it was unlikely that any Autobot spy could get in, let alone around and about inside the headquarters. Soundwave was determined to get to the bottom of this mystery and put a stop to it. Anonymously, he contacted Teletraan I on-line, pretending to be an overeager school student doing an assignment on Autobots. He knew this could only be done once and worded his letter carefully, configuring his computer so Teletraan had no idea who was actually contacting him. He was greeted by the Autobot Computer's hello message on his screen. Soundwave used his link to subtly pry into Teletraan's memory banks and discovered that the Autobots, in the past few battles, had attached minute spy cameras to the Decepticons.

Clever ... Soundwave though to himself.

'Leonardo Carlyle' of Avalon High, Australia thanked Teletraan I for the information, then terminated the link, never letting on who he really was - let the Autobots fret over it, he thought. he reported his findings to Megatron, whom as he imagined was furious, though not with Soundwave. Now the chore was finding out exactly how many Decepticons, and who exactly had the spy cameras on them, and how to detect and remove them. Soundwave sighed inwardly. The figures and faces seemed to blur into one and other and even after recharging he still felt he needed of a break, but he deemed this of the utmost importance and would not rest until he had finished. There's no telling what information the Autobots were recording. He was momentarily startled as he felt something on his leg, then a black flash jumped onto the table. Soundwave smiled at Midnight, welcoming the pleasant distraction and began to stroke her smooth fur. The sound of her purring was very comforting and reassuring. It was such a pleasant, relaxing sound. He continued to stroke her, as he turned his attention back to the computer which seemed to have come back into focus. He began narrowing down the possibilities and variables, then felt a most curious sensation on his hand and turned his head to see Midnight licking his finger. He watched her curiously, previously unaware that cats had rough tongues. She purred away as she contentedly licked his hand. Soundwave smiled, then turned back to the monitor and began deleting, cross referencing and working out the appropriate details. He accessed more information in the computer on the cameras and created a 'sniffer dogbot' program to detect them and discovered they had been placed on: Megatron, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ravage, Laserbeak, Reflector, Motormaster, Scrapper, Ramjet, Dirge, Onslaught and Swindle... and now he had to devise a way to detect their exact location on the aforementioned Decepticons, remove them and have them destroyed. The Autobots had quite an ingenious plan, Soundwave mused, probably one of Red Alert's - one which would've benefited the Decepticons. Soundwave knew soon enough, the Autobots would find out Teletraan was hacked and figure out what happened, tighten computer security and take countermeasures so that the Decepticons couldn't use their idea against them. Even though it was an admirable plan, Soundwave felt violated, even though he had no camera on him.

Finally he'd finished the scanning program and ejected Ravage and Laserbeak from his chest. He down loaded the program into a hand-held scanning device, activated it and located the cameras on both cassettes. They were strongly magnetised. Soundwave countered their magnetic hold and was bale to remove them. Happy with is successful detective work, Soundwave gathered al the Decepticons with camera placements. The camera's detected, and removed, and crushed in anger. Megatron was about to crush his, then simply deactivated it.

"Sometime in the future we may be able to use this against them...."

Soundwave sat in his quarters, glad the breach of security had been mended and that the ordeal was over. He had a few other tasks which he had been assigned and wanted to get them out of the way and then planned to see if there was anything else that required his attention. Midnight mewed, Soundwave stroked her gently under her chin and she rubbed her head against his hand, Soundwave smiled. Ravage did this often when no one else was around, but however nice it felt, it was a distraction, albeit a pleasant one. He placed Midnight on the floor. No sooner had he accessed his computer, Midnight jumped back up onto the table and began to paw his hand. Soundwave smiled, although he felt he needed to continue with his duties, despite how tired he felt.

He was about to place Midnight on the floor, when he saw her curl and go to sleep next to his computer. He watched her and tuned in to her soft, rhythmic breathing. It was quite relaxing, then Soundwave shook his head in wonder, as if she was trying to tell him something. Deep down he knew he needed rest, and had chosen to ignore it, but logically he knew he could perform his tasks better once he was rested. None of them were particularly urgent. Soundwave realised he could recharge, but occasionally Transformers needed to rest themselves, and Soundwave had been putting it off for quite some time. He turned off his computer, walked to his resting ledge and lay down. The soft Cyber-Mesh seemed more comfortable than it was the last time, and very, very welcoming.

On the table, Midnight opened her eyes, stretched and looked over at Soundwave, then promptly leapt onto the chair, the floor, then climbed onto his bed.

Megatron reached Soundwave's quarters and sounded the door chine. No answer.

"Strange," he said to himself. "The computer said he was here."

He used Soundwave's code to open the door - only he and the other knew it. Megatron looked inside and saw Soundwave asleep with the cat curled up, contentedly on his stomach. He couldn't help smiling. Feeling another presence, Midnight awoke. Her head jerked around and she looked warily at Megatron. Seeing the newcomer didn't seem hostile, Midnight curled up and went back to sleep and Megatron left the two in peace. He'd talk to Soundwave when he awoke.

Quite a few hours later, Soundwave's optics flickered and he awoke to find Midnight licking herself, still perched on him. He chuckled, having no idea his stomach was that comfortable! Midnight stopped washing herself when she saw Soundwave had woken, and stretched her legs out on him. Soundwave picked her up and began to pat her - it didn't take much for her to start happily purring. He was glad he'd found her. Sometimes he felt lonely, even though Megatron was always there for him.

He stood. "You're hungry, aren't you?"

He opened a tin of raw tuna, cheese and vegetables, dished some up for her and watched her eat. She was always extremely polite and almost noiseless. He poured out some specially formulated cat milk, which she proceeded to lap up.

Soundwave continued with the few outstanding duties and printed a report for Megatron. He could send it via computer, but decided against it. He'd spent a bit too much time in his quarters of late and desired conversation - not that he was tired of Midnight's company!

"Thanks, Soundwave," Megatron said. "I'm glad you rested - you definitely deserved - and needed it."

"Though I am sorry it interrupted my duties."

Megatron smiled. "This coming from someone who tries his darndest to get me to rest..."

Soundwave smiled too.

"How's your furred friend?"

"She's fine. It is good to have a companion to care for."

            * * *

In the months to come, Soundwave grew more and more fond of Midnight. At first he'd been worried about her rubbing against his legs, but he had the sense to stay away from his feet while he was walking. He loved the way she greeted him every time he entered his quarters and laughed the day he opened his door to find her madly engrossed in playing with his Cyberlight pen on the floor. He had no idea they could be so much fun!

Soundwave sat on his bed and looked at a file on his computer note pad. He felt Midnight pouncing on his foot and play attacking his leg. He smiled and lifted her up and began to play with her. She was fun to have around. Midnight began to chase and catch her tail on his hand. She play attacked his fingers as he gently tickled her stomach, then he softened his touch and Midnight began to calm and purr. Soundwave really loved that sound. It was so reassuring that he was doing everything right for her and that she was happy to be with him.

One Christmas, though Decepticons didn't celebrate human festivities, Soundwave gave Midnight a fluffy white toy cat he'd bought at a corner chemist - well had it sent to a post box ... Midnight loved it. Often she'd sit there digging her paws in and licking it, purring loudly. She'd often curl up next to 'Ajay' as Soundwave called the plush cat. Midnight would often curl up and snuggle into her, in her large soft comfortable basket, when she wasn't sleeping on Soundwave's stomach that is! He'd once woken to find her sleeping in front of his face on the pillow. Another of her favorite spots was atop his computer screen. It was quite warm there.

He grew more and more fond of her everyday and he could tell she was fond of him, otherwise she would've wanted to leave. He'd slowly introduced the cassettes to her. Midnight had been wary of them at first, but Soundwave had assured her with gentle stroking that everything was all right.

Midnight soon got used to the cassettes and found she enjoyed to tumble with Ravage, whom was very careful not to play too rough with her. It was good to have a companion to frolic with - he'd forgotten ho enjoyable it was. She'd hide in tiny spaces and he'd paw at her ... She was very wary of him at first, more so than the others. She'd never seen such a big cat before - let alone a robot one, but with Ravage's patience and Soundwave's reassurance, she overcame her uneasiness. Ravage loved her unique smell. He'd seen small Earth cats before and had largely been unimpressed with them. They seemed very arrogant, but Midnight was different. She seemed quite intelligent, was very friendly and she was good for Soundwave. She seemed to know just how to cheer him up when he wasn't feeling too great. It was almost as if she was communicating with him in her own special way.

Soundwave had grown more attached to her than he'd admit to anyone, although Megatron had a very good idea. In the long run, Soundwave knew he would only be hurt. Biological life forms had an extremely limited life span, felines even less than humans. He'd had discovered through a scan that Midnight was two Earth years (14 in cat standard), yet she seemed so mature and intelligent, more than he'd expected for any of her species.

Soundwave fed her one morning and left her with a freshly cleaned Ajay to play with. She never got tired of that white furball! Soundwave closed his door and set off for the main control room to check on Laserbeak and Buzzsaw's progress.

The two robot condors had been sent out to check on recent volcanic activity in Iceland. Soundwave began monitoring their progress. He leant forward to intensify the image when the entire Headquarters shook violently. Soundwave steadied himself.

"Autobots!" Megatron hissed. "Surprise attack!"

Which was indeed a surprise - and it puzzled Soundwave. Autobots rarely attacked without provocation or to stop the Decepticons from doing what they considered to be 'evil deeds,' and at this point in time the Decepticons held no prisoners, Autobot or otherwise.

The Headquarters shook again.

"No Autobots anywhere near this vicinity," he reported," also no depth charges or bombs have been activated."

"Could they be using a stealth device?"

Soundwave checked the console. "Negative," he reported, as the base felt like it had been jolted upward into the surrounding ocean. "We have just experienced a seaquake, and a series of aftershocks, registering 5.6 on the human Richter scale."

Megatron was actually quite relieved - not that he didn't feel up to fighting Autobots, but he didn't feel up to having the whole security system revamped - again. "Damage report," he ordered.

"A few technical failures, for which the computer's Auto Repair will compensate. Apart from a few things being jostled about, no further damage."

"That's good news, at least."

"Seaquakes in this area are quire scarce," Soundwave said, as if anticipating Megatron's next concern. "However, I shall configure the computer to give adequate warning for future occurrences and create a dampening field."

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Soundwave."

Both Decepticons smiled.

Soundwave returned to his quarters after Buzzsaw and Laserbeak had returned safely with their findings. It was after a second or two he noticed that Midnight hadn't come to greet him. She hadn't gotten locked out again this time - he'd seen her inside when he'd left. Luckily Breakdown had seen her the time she did get locked out had kept her safe in his own quarters until Soundwave had returned to his quarters. Soundwave shuddered to think of what some of the other Decepticons might've done to her. Midnight had been quite shaken, and had gotten used to Breakdown, but was happy to be with Soundwave again - but this time ... maybe she was sleeping? But she usually awoke when he entered. He looked around, making sure she was nowhere near his feet and noticed some of his computer equipment on the floor as a result of the seaquake. Mildly annoyed, he walked to the side of his desk and began to pick the things up, hoping nothing was damaged. One of the most undesirable sights met his eyes.

"Midnight! No..."

He threw the monitor away, barely hearing it smash against the wall. Soundwave picked her up as gently as he could, relieved when he saw her breathing, irregularly, but at least she was alive, but struggling for every breath. Soundwave immediately rushed her to his lab and scanned her, in the hope he'd be able to repair her as he'd done when he first found her, but found he could not. Some of her bones had been crushed beyond repair and punctured various vital internal organs. He placed her in a small stasis compartment, which kept her weak life signs stable. He'd been working on a project to transfer her consciousness to a robot body - he knew she wouldn't live forever - he just wasn't expecting it to happen for over ten years at least. He sincerely hoped the process would work and hadn't had time to run any tests - it was now or never. He had previously programmed his computer setup to construct a suitable robot body for her, which he was quite relieved to discover was ready. He hadn't time to examine it now. He'd programmed the body with some of his knowledge, and programmed the computer to program the brain with necessary information on Cybertron, Earth, Transformers, the Universe and other aspects, although this knowledge would remain separate until Midnight's consciousness had taken hold - even then Soundwave wasn't sure if it would be properly integrated.

He began the transfer process, praying to Primus that everything went off without a hitch. He diverted all his communications so he would not be disturbed for the next few hours, and watched the process intently, immediately rectifying any faults and anomalies.

He watched the light in the stasis chamber grow brighter and brighter until a sudden bright flash of light exploded. Soundwave shielded his optical sensors and prayed to Primus all was well.

The computer blipped. "Process complete."

Needless to say Soundwave was relieved. He uncovered the arch over the robot body and was quite intrigued when he saw the computer had chosen to create a humanoid form. The black and white robot form lay there, motionless. Soundwave stood by what he sincerely hoped to be Midnight and watched intently for any movement. The lifeless cat lay in the clear stasis compartment. If the process hadn't worked, there could be no second try.

The robot's eyes blinked, then opened. Soundwave sighed with relief, although he had no idea what the robot Midnight would be like. Would she be intelligent or still think she was a cat?

She sat up, looked around, then got off the bed and turned around.

"Soundwave," she said and smiled.

He was momentarily startled. "Yes," he said. He knew the pre-programmed knowledge had not yet taken effect and yet she knew him which obviously denoted intelligence.

Midnight sighed. "I've so much to thank you for, I barely know where to begin."

Before he could speak, she hugged him, which startled Soundwave even more.

"It was my pleasure," he said, now fully knowing why he'd taken her home. "You do not have to thank me."

"Of course I do. You have given me more than I ever could've imagined."

Soundwave smiled. He didn't have many friends amongst the Decepticons. It was good to find another.

Midnight touched her head. "Ohh ..."

"Do not be alarmed," Soundwave said. "I have pre-programmed your robotic brain with knowledge and experience."

"Thank you," Midnight said. "You've thought of everything."

"It was necessary for your survival."

She smiled. "You know, I've always loved your voice ever since I first heard it. It is lovely."

Soundwave smiled. "Thank you. You intrigued me when you followed me."

Midnight smiled. "Well you're the only one who was ever kind to me. Humans threw me out onto  the streets when I was a kitten."

"Do you resent them?"

Midnight shook her head. "No. Not all humans are like.  Some fed me, stroked me an old homeless man always brought food for me in that alley, untill he died ... Thoughholding a grudge isn't good for one. It dirties the soul."

Soundwave nodded. "Well spoken."

Midnight sniffed the air and smiled. "I'm glad you haven't lost your smell."

"My smell?" Soundwave asked, curious.

Midnight laughed. "Don't worry. It's not a bad smell. It's very comforting and reassuring."

Soundwave smiled. "I am glad ... What ... do I smell like?" He was very curious.

"Well ... it's hard to describe ... It's like ... uhh ... a subtle, warm metallic smell ... with ... " she sniffed again, "it's so hard to describe ... a gentle hint of ... it's a bit like those, bath fizzers humans use, nice and very subtle... Ohh ... it's you," and she smiled.

Soundwave looked inquisitive. "Bath fizzers?"

Midnight shrugged. "It must be something the computer put in there."

Soundwave smiled. He'd have to get his hands of a few of these intriguing bath fizzers. He looked at Midnight. "I shall miss your purring."

"No you won't ..." She transformed into her black cat mode and purred loudly.

"You're full of surprises."

The cat smiled. "At least you won't have to clean my litter tray anymore. That business is so embarrassing!"

"Never mind," Soundwave said, stroking her just the way she liked it.

She began to play attack his hand. Soundwave felt a sharp pain jerked his hand back to see it bleeding.

"Ohh my ... I have ... metal claws now ... I'm so sorry, Soundwave. I-"

He smiled. "It's all right," he said.

Midnight licked his small wound and he began to stroke the side of her face. She still loved that!

Soundwave gave Midnight a tour of the base.

"I always wondered what was out yonder."

"I'm sorry I couldn't let you out," Soundwave said. "Many of the others wouldn't've taken kindly to an Earth animal."

"I understand. I thought there'd be a reason. I was so scared that day when I got locked out. The one who called himself Breakdown was quite decent and so was his friend, Scavenger.  One time Thundercracker played with me too."

Soundwave nodded. "They are rather like that."

Many Decepticons wondering just where this new femme had come from and how come Soundwave had wound up with someone so desirable ...

Midnight pretty much kept to herself and didn't talk much to the others until Soundwave took her to the main control room.

"You must be Megatron," she said to the tall white one.

"Very perceptive," he said, impressed. "I'm glad everything worked out, Soundwave."

"As am I."

From the conversation, Midnight surmised that Megatron knew of her past.

Midnight never spoke much to the others. At first she was a tad timid, but even when she gained self confidence, she found that she did not desire to mingle. It wasn't arrogance - she simply thought it was unnecessary to make herself fit in or to talk unnecessarily when she had nothing to say. She considered small talk a waste of time and preferred to be alone, although she often spent time with Soundwave, as neither of them spoke very much, they made for an interesting pair.

Most other Decepticons didn't know what to make of her and started formulating their own opinions, some of which were totally wrong, although Midnight never let what other thought bother her. They could think what they wanted to think. It wouldn't change anything.

One time, whilst returning to her quarters, she heard two Decepticons talking.

"That Midnight's such a bitch!" Skywarp said.

"Nah, she's not." Thundercracker shook his head. "She just doesn't like to talk much ... maybe she's shy or somethin - maybe she just likes to be alone."

"She's always hangin' out with Soundwave."

"Well whaddya expect? They're prefect for each other."

Skywarp smiled. "Hey yeah! Never thoughtta that." He lowered his voice. D'y think they'll ... y'know ... get it on?..."

Midnight, in the adjacent corridor almost laughed. She dearly loved Soundwave for what he had done for her, and until now she'd never thought of sexual bonding. Her relationship with him went a lot deeper than that, still it was amusing to hear all this gossip. She could've chosen to be angry at Skywarp's remark, but surmised, he'd probably still be wondering even if she came out and blasted him. She stayedd in the shadows as Skywarp and Thundercracker passed her.

Midnight found she neither felt hatred or love for the Autobots, though she felt many of them were arrogant and opinionated and had put all Decepticons in the same category, which a lot of them didn't belong. Midnight never let on to the other Decepticons how she felt about the Autobots, in case they took it the wrong way. She knew Soundwave knew, and that was okay. He felt she was entitled to her beliefs. He also knew she would never betray the Decepticons to their enemies.

She spent some time exploring Earth, as now she saw it in a different light. She no longer had to starve, fight for food or a place to sleep, or be on the dangerous streets of this planet. She saw beauty in the Earth now and thanked Soundwave for making it possible.

Even the Autobots weren't sure what to make of her, though they knew she'd leave them alone if they left her. Some were quite curious about her. She seemed to them 'very reasonable for a Decepticon,' but largely remained an enigma.

Midnight's aloofness was often mistaken for snobbishness, by most other Decepticons, although she never let it bother her. They would discover the truth if they were willing to learn it. Midnight valued her privacy and often stayed in a small secluded headquarters she'd built with Soundwave's help. He was always welcome - he was the only other one who knew where it was!

At first Soundwave was reluctant to allow Midnight to fight - not because she was female - she wasn't dependent on him for her survival any more. She was and was capable, strong and confident, but he was scared he might lose her. He reprimanded himself, and considered that to be a selfish thought, and as if Midnight could sense his thoughts, she said it was quite nice and quite flattering to be overprotected. he was glad she understood, and knew she was mature enough to make her own decisions.

Warring wasn't Midnight's scene. She disliked violence, noise, clutter and too many people around her, although she fought with tremendous skill and agility when she needed to.

During one battle, Midnight saw Soundwave fall after being shot twice in the chest by Blaster, who blasted him again and was about to fire a fourth time. Without consideration for her own life and with the speed of Hermes, she rushed to his side and knelt beside him. She glared at Blaster as she knelt by Soundwave, blocking the Autobot's shot.

"Get out of the way," Blaster warned.

Midnight shook her head. "Soundwave saved my life - more than once. He gave me a life I'd never even dreamed, but you've never considered anything other than how 'uncool' and 'evil' you think he is because he's a Decepticon and isn't like you."

And with that, she turned to Soundwave. "Can you transform?"

Weakly nodded and slowly did so. Midnight picked him up and left, placing him safely inside her chest compartment, not saying another word to a rather startled Blaster.

Midnight stayed with Soundwave until he was repaired.

"Thank you ..." he said, sitting up.

"There's no need. Are you all right?" She was deeply concerned.

He nodded. "You sure showed Blaster," he said with a smile.

"I hope he's learnt his lesson," Midnight said. Her anger with the Autobot was starting to dissipate. It wasn't healthy to harbour hatreds. She helped Soundwave off the bed. He was still a little weak, and so she escorted him to his quarters and made him rest until he was better.

He smiled and shook his head.

"What would I do without you?"

Midnight laughed. She truly valued her unique relationship with him.

A few days later, Midnight was been on the late night main control room shift when Soundwave entered.

"How's it going?"

"All quiet on the Autobot front, apart from of a few of them about. I called Laserbeak and Buzzsaw back. They should return soon."

Soundwave nodded. "Thank you." It was good for someone to take initiative, instead of him doing all the work - one of the qualities he admired in Midnight.

She adjusted the computer and then felt Soundwave take her hand in his.

"Thank you," he said.

She smiled. "For earlier? You already-"

"No, thank you for everything."

"It's me who should be thanking you."

"You have already and now it is my turn to thank you for the unique gifts and insights you have given me."

Midnight smiled warmly. "It's my honour and my pleasure. We were meant to find one and other."

Soundwave nodded. "Indeed."

Then he lowered his mouth plate and kissed her. A gentle, lingering kiss, conveying his love, appreciation and respect. Midnight did not protest, knowing that Soundwave would not have done this for anyone. She was deeply honoured and returned the soft, meaningful kiss.

Their relationship didn't become a sexual one. They felt their love for each other transcended the physical, although they didn't shut out the thought of physical love. Who knows what the future held?

Midnight would always be grateful for the gifts Soundwave had given her and vowed always to be there for him and he for her.

In the not too distant future Midnight created a daughter, and called her Kit, a unique, playful, inquisitive, brave, brash small child Transformer, with the transforming mode of an Earth kitten, of whom was always getting into some sort of trouble or another (like her mother) and having to be rescued, (again, like her mother) but that's another story.

 

*

 

MIDNIGHT

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION: SCOUT, GUIDANCE

"Seek the guidance that calls your soul, and take nothing for granted. Everything happens for a reason."

Profile: To cut a long story short, Midnight was an Earth feline before she was taken in by Soundwave, who had a soft spot for her. She had followed him down a dark alley one cold winter's night. Sometime later when Midnight's feline body was crushed due to an undersea earthquake, Soundwave transferred her consciousness into a Transformers' body. Midnight is very grateful to Soundwave and feels indebted to him for her life. He does not feel she owes him anything. They share a unique relationship and are much alike one and other. Midnight never talks excessively and her calm gentle voice has a soothing effect on those around her. She sees the Universe as a whole, and she as a small part of it. Midnight is understanding and wise. She does not posses the hatred for Autobots as most Decepticons do, perhaps because she was not born as one initially, although she is somewhat annoyed that the Autobots can't seem to understand the nature of the Decepticon Cause. Midnight perceives herself to be on a higher spiritual level than others. Some perceive this to be snobbish, but it's not. She has great affection for her young, inquisitive daughter Kit, despite the trouble Kit gets herself into. Midnight hopes to teach her daughter the way of things. She is not planning to make little Kit into a copy of herself, but hopes more than anything her daughter follows in her footsteps. Midnight does not engage in battle. Not because she is afraid. She considers warfare to be primitive and refuses to get involved although she will be nearby to render assistance if it is needed.

Midnight enjoys running along the countryside, feeling the wind ruffle her fur. Freedom is important to her and again she feels she has Soundwave to thank for that.

The Autobots are not quite sure what to make of Midnight, and have decided if they leave her alone, she'll do the same.

Abilities: In feline mode she's fast, agile and manoeuvrable and her teeth and claws are very sharp. her strength is fairly impressive in robot mode and she carries a small concussion blaster in this mode.

Weaknesses: Midnight's aloofness is often mistaken for snobbishness, and due to her downright refusal to fight, some Decepticons feel she's not a true Decepticon, which can lead to problems if she is stranded in a battle. She can usually take care of herself, and Soundwave is usually there to bail her out but it's the times when he isn't that she might need someone. She doubts the Autobots would believe her if she told them her philosophy on life.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 7        INTELLIGENCE -- 9

SPEED -- 7 RANK -- 7

ENDURANCE -- 7 COURAGE -- 10

FIREPOWER -- 6 SKILL -- 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

KIT

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON

FUNCTION: ESPIONAGE

"Never be too serious, y'know - have some fun once in a while."

"Aww, mooom ... I can take care of myself."

Profile: Kit is Midnight's daughter. She's everything a child should be - curious, playful. As far as she's concerned 'curiosity killed the cat' is just a myth. She's too young for combat and besides war is not what she wants to teach her child and thus Midnight won't let her anywhere near a battleground. Not that she thinks the Autobots would attack a child - far from it, but a war something a child should have to experience. Midnight worried about her daughter goin on espionage missions, but she knows Megatron's patience isn't limitless and he would not stand for a child playing around Decepticon headquarters all day, chasing her tail. He just thanks his lucky stars that Kit's not noisy. Soundwave is very find of Kit, as are his Cassettes.

In kitten mode she's very cute which works to her advantage.

Kit doesn't understand the war. She knows she has to stay away form the Autobots, but she's not really sure why.

She's clumsy in her transformed mode, but since she looks so cute, the other Decepticons tend to turn a blind eye.

Kit loves her mother very much. Midnight is always there for her when she's down. Kit feels safe when she's rubbing her head against her mother's fun and Midnight loves it when her daughter's so affectionate.

Kit knows to stay on Megatron's good side, but wished that he'd 'loosen up once in a while.'

The Autobots certainly agree Kit certainly is cute, but aside from that, like her mother, the Autobots are not too sure what to make of Kit either.

Kit gets up to mischief "like a kid's gotta have some fun around here ..." she protests.

Megatron once caught her trying to wire the main computer into "The Disney Channel' - not that it would have done much hard, but the thought of a Decepticon watching cartoons ... and on the Main Control Room's computer ... But the minute he was about to yell at her, she transformer into her kitten mode and meowed. All Megatron could do was shake his head and scratch her chin to which she started purring ...

Appearance: Kit is small in both robot and kitten modes. Like her Mother, she's black and white.

Abilities: She's wonderful for espionage as she's so small in kitten mode and can hide in the tiniest of places, and being adorable doesn't hurt either, in the event of capture. She's quite smooth talking in robot mode and is sneaky too.

Weaknesses: Kit's mischief can get her into trouble. When she's depressed, it takes a miracle to remove the pout form her face. She's also somewhat scared of the Autobots. They've never hurt her before, even when they've captured her, but she's uneasy of them.

 

-- TECH SPECS --

STRENGTH -- 3             INTELLIGENCE -- 6

SPEED -- 6                     RANK -- 4

ENDURANCE -- 5        COURAGE -- 6

FIREPOWER -- 2           SKILL -- 5

 

*

  Back to Decepticon Page

 

Back to Transformers Page