~ Winnie the Pooh Dreams ~

 

These are nightly dreams I have had in the 100 acre wood, I will be updating it as soon as I have more Winnie the Pooh dreams! Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page. 

Dreams are written in UK/Australian date format day/month/year

Most of these dreams I have at home, unless otherwise specified.

 

 

?/?/98

Eeyore had lost his tail and he became heartened when all his friends helped him look for it.  They found it on the bank, near the bridge, all soggy.  Tigger took it in his mouth, shook and bounded it about, gett6ing it drier and Eeyore was very grateful for his friends and realised he was loved.

 

?/?/99

Whisper, the friendly Jagular came to the 100 aker wood, looking for a friend.  She loved the people here, especially Eeyore who became her best friend.

{I have written a short story about Whisper, please click here}

 

?/?/2013

The 100 aker wood gang all went exploring. Eeyore was heartened they invited him. The went all day, holding sticks with white and red polka dotted pouched at the top with their things and some food. Piglet took some haycorns, Eeyore thistles and of course pooh a hunny pot.  They had great fun and when they got back to Pooh’s house, when the stars came out, told Christopher Robin all about it and he loved hearing about their adventures.

 

19/8/18

Pooh had run out of hunny and Rabbit fed him a bunch of spare carrots. He even gave Pooh a few of his special purple ones. He joked he’d eat Pooh as Pooh was full of yummy carrots!  Pooh giggled and fortunately did not get stuck this time.  He went to play with his friends and Eeyore was happy that invited him.  Rabbit was too; he knew he could be a grumble bum, but was happy they included him too and he shared his purple carrots around and they all had a great time.

 

 

28/10/22

 

I went on an adventure with Winne the Pooh and friends.  We visited the North Pole, played Poohsticks, helped a grateful Eeyore find his lost tail and Tigger bounced us!  We went all around the woods, having such fun with our red polka dot sacs on sticks, before returning everybody home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More dreams as I have them

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Winnie the Pooh Page