Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary: Carly's story - My Transformers novel.

Author's note: Fastbreak together with Spitfire, Fury, Slapshot and Firefox form a large Transformer called Failsafe. Failsafe transforms into a space shuttle. These Transformers created by Seawave.  Originally Written as a Journal at school.  At least school wasn't all bad ;) Rest assured the fic has been recently edited :) Broken up into chapters.

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

 

TRANSFORMERS: THE ORIGIN

 

It began with a battle of the Gods, Primus the Light God and Unicron the Dark God; the chaos bringer.

Eventually Unicron was banished and Primus formed Cybertron, a planet with mechanical geography, and he created the Transformers.

~~~~~~~~

The transformers had been warring for over five million years before the Autobots left Cybertron for a new fuel source. The Decepticons attacked them in outer space.

During the battle, the Ark, with both Autobots and Decepticons aboard, was dragged down by the force of gravity to the planet below. The third one from the yellow sun.

The impact was awesome. The Ark exploded in a gigantic blinding fireball. Huge clouds of dust and ash blanketed the sky as the spacecraft was embedded in a volcanic mountain.

 

-- FOUR MILLION YEARS LATER --

 

A violent eruption of Mount Saint Helens in 1980 awoke the dormant computer. It spent a further four years gathering information on this new world before it began to awaken the Transformers.

The drone returned with new Earth-like forms, such as land, sea and air vehicles, communications devices and various other modes. The Ark's computer, Teletraan I, began to reconstruct the Transformers.

It's memory banks had been damaged, so it could not decipher the good from the evil. The first Transformer it revived was Skywarp, A Decepticon, who in turn revived Megatron and then the other Decepticons.

Teletraan had altered the transforming modes of the Transformers to modes that the drone had gathered to ensure survival on this new world.

At Megatron's command, the Decepticons tore through the Ark's ancient ceiling. Megatron stood on a cliff, surveying his new surroundings.

"Much time has passed," he observed. "We are on a planet far from Cybertron, but our mission has not changed..."

"How do we know Cybertron still exists?" Skywarp asked.

"It must exist. And if this new land is filled with resources, we will return home with the power we need to build the ultimate weapon, and conquer the universe --"

Megatron was alerted by blast sounds and spun around to see Starscream blasting the Ark.

"Starscream! What are you doing?"

"I'm just saying goodbye."

"Save your energy. The Autobots have taken their ... last flight..."

Starscream turned back firing one last shot, causing an avalanche of rocks which thundered down on the Ark.

"Thanks for the ride, Prime. Too bad you can't go the rest of the way ..."

Unbeknownst to the Decepticons, but that avalanche once again reactivated Teletraan I, whom in turn reactivated Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots.

And so their war continued, here - on Earth.

The Transformers had learned many things. The Autobots had sworn to protect Earth and its inhabitants from the Decepticons.

"Let us never forget our primary task" Optimus Prime said. "Free this world of the power and greed of the Decepticons. This is not the humans war. We must remember that, even if it costs us our lives."

The Decepticons, on the other hand, had sworn to destroy all Autobots and plunder Earth, sucking all its resources dry.

The war raged on for over two decades, devastating Earth as well. Many new Transformers had been created, both Autobot and Decepticon.

Battles were fought through the cosmos. From Earth to Cybertron and back. Many Transformers had lost their lives in the endless conflict, both sides trying to gain the upper hand, at any cost. But with a war that has raged on this long, who will close the book in this never-ending story? Will both sides have to be wiped out?

Peace had been negotiated several times, but kicked in the face. There's just too much mistrust between the factions.

To this day, the war rages on, with not even a glimpse of an ending in sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Transformers are mechanical beings, gigantic, tall as skyscrapers. They dwell on a totally mechanical planet, Cybertron, many light years away from Earth. They can pick up a human in one hand, but larger Transformers, capable of holding another Transformer also exist.

Although the Transformers are mechanical life forms, they are not just machines, they are sentient, have feelings and can think for themselves.

There are two kinds of Transformers: Good and Evil.

The good Transformers are called Autobots and the evil, called

Decepticons. The Autobot leader is Optimus Prime. He is an excellent leader. Although he is very strong, brave, and loyal, he is also very kind, compassionate, gentle, merciful and understanding. He cares about all forms of life, mechanical or biochemical.

The Decepticon leader is Megatron. He is ruthless, cruel and

merciless.

The Transformers are called `Transformers' because they can

transform from their robot mode into other modes.

They need energy to survive and have special cubes, called

energon cubes, which are cubes filled with energy. In Cybertron there are generators that produce energy, but these generators were all destroyed over the years of war, leaving barely enough energy for the Transformers to survive. To repair these generators the Transformers needed acetonium, a fast repairing and curing liquid which no longer existed on Cybertron.

Carly, a human, one day went exploring near a Mount St Helens. She saw the rear of a spacecraft sticking out of the base of the volcano. She gasped and pointed to the ship.

"A space ship ... but what ...? "

She ran towards the volcano. She ran inside and saw `robots' everywhere. She gasped softly and became frightened of what the huge `robots' would do to do to her if they found her. Carly ran behind a metal slab.

The Autobots made The Ark their new headquarters. Then one of the `robots' took away the metal slab and saw Carly. She stared up at the huge `robot' and was terrified. She began to shiver. The Transformer saw she was frightened.

He knelt down.

"Do not be afraid, Earth Creature. We will not harm you" he said gently in his deep gentle voice,

Carly relaxed and stepped forward.

"Who are you? " she asked shyly, looking up at him.

"I'm Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots " he replied.

He introduced her to the other Autobots.

Optimus Carly all about Cybertron and how they had come to Earth. He also told her about their enemies, the Decepticons.

The Decepticons had constructed an undersea headquarters with their cruiser which had crashed into the ocean.

The Transformers were on Earth for about two years. During this time they had many battles.

Carly had always watched the Decepticon, Thundercracker. She

wondered why he didn't seem as evil as the other Decepticons.

The Autobots constructed a new Ark exactly like the original one to return to Cybertron. As did the Decepticons.

The Autobots had to return to repair the energy generators for their survival. Carly looked at them sadly.

" I'm sorry ... " said Optimus in his deep gentle voice, softly.

" It's not your fault " said Carly, who was now crying.

Optimus looked at her sadly. He didn't want to leave his friend, but he had to. He gently wiped the tears from her face.

"Carly," he said kneeling down, " maybe we'll come back sometime."

The human smiled. She hoped they did. Optimus Prime never lied.

"Oh please take me back to Cybertron with you, Ironhide..." begged Carly, looking up at him excitedly. " I miss you all so much ... "

Optimus looked sympathetically at Carly and said, " all right, if that's what you really want."

"I do. There's nothing for me here."

She jumped up and down with overjoyed excitement and kissed him.

" Ohh thank you, thank you ... " she said, her eyes sparkling.

The Ark returned to Cybertron --

-- This is where Carly's saga begins --

 

Carly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

 

CONTENTS:

 

1] ARRIVAL ON CYBERTRON

2] JAZZ, CAPTURED!

3] DECEPTICON PRISONER

4] DECEPTICON ATTACK

5] EXPLORING

6] THUNDERCRACKER'S SECRET

7] A NEW AUTOBOT

8] TILL ALL ARE ONE

9] CAPTURE

10] WHO'S THE BOSS?

11] AUTOBOT, CAPTURED!

12] THE BATTLE

13] THUNDERCRACKER'S VISIT

14] SURPRISE ATTACK

15] NEW LEADER?

16] BUMBLEBEE AND BEACHCOMBER

17] FAILSAFE

18] BEACHCOMBER'S SECRET SPOT

19] " ACTIVATE HYPERJETS -- "

20] BEACHCOMBER'S LESSON

21] GENTLY, WE REPAIRED HIM

22] STARSCREAM SLIPPED

23] DEVASTATING EXPERIENCE

24] RETURN FAVOUR

25] MISSION -- IMPOSSIBLE

26] " PHEW! THAT W'S CLOSE ... "

27] A SECRET DEVICE

28] A NEW FRIEND

29] SKYWARP, CAPTURED!

30] TOO FRIGHTENED TO BEG FOR MERCY

31] WITH THUNDERCRACKER

32] ALPHA TRION TO THE RESCUE

33] MEMORIES ...

34] ANOTHER BATTLE

35] THAT WAS CLOSE

36] ULTIMATE HAPPINESS!

37] OPTIMUS TO THE RESCUE

38] " YOU FAILED ... "

39] THUNDERCRACKER AND I

40] OPTIMUS AND ELITA ONE

41] OPTIMUS AND I

42] VISIT FROM THUNDERCRACKER

43] THE ATTACK PLAN

44] ACROSS THE GALAXY TO A FAMILIAR WORLD

45] INJURY

46] DECEPTICON INTRUDERS!!

47] A LONG KEPT SECRET

48] THUNDERCRACKER'S MISSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 1

ARRIVAL ON CYBERTRON

 

 

The Autobots and I arrived on Cybertron. I never imagined it like this. It was absolutely beautiful.

"We were would have missed you" he said to me in his deep, but gentle voice.

"Could I stay here please?" I looked up at him, hopefully.

"As long as you like," he said nodding and smiling with his eyes gently.

I jumped up and down overjoyed.

Optimus warned, concerned, " be careful of Decepticons."

"I will, Prime," I assured, smiling at him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 2

JAZZ, CAPTURED!

 

The Autobots were talking inside Iacon. Suddenly they heard blasts outside.

"Decepticons!" exclaimed Hound.

They all rushed outside. The Decepticon leader, Megatron, had

Jazz, who was outside when the Autobots were talking.

Gears yelled angrily, "let 'im go, Megatron! You son of a ..."

"Now, now Gears, no swearing."

"Sorry, Prime."

"It's okay, Gears" said Optimus. "Let Jazz go, Megatron ..." he ordered.

Megatron answered him with a blast. He then flew to Decepticon headquarters with Jazz, who was unconscious from his blast.

" I'll get 'im " said Firestar quickly, flying off to rescue Jazz.

Quietly, she sneaked inside Decepticon headquarters. Frenzy, a small Decepticon was on guard duty.

Firestar tripped, quickly she hid. Frenzy spun around.

"What was that?!"

He went to see what it was but didn't see anything.

"There's no one here. I must have static in my rectifiers."

He walked away. Firestar found the cell where Jazz was

imprisoned. She cracked the combination of the computerised lock. Jazz looked up.

"Well ain't you a sight for sore eyes! It's so borin' here, man!"

They left immediately for Iacon. Rescuing Jazz had taken a quite a bit of time.

In the meantime, Huffer, a pessimistic Autobot, said, "Firestar'll never do it ... She failed to rescue him. "

"What was that, Huffer?" said Firestar flying down with Jazz behind her.

"Oh sorry ... I thought y' were ..."

"Never mind. Everything's fine now " she said, smiling.

"Thanks a lot, dudette," said Jazz.

"Anytime ..." smiled Firestar

"Great to have ya back, Jazz" said Huffer happily.

"It's great to be back" smiled Jazz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 3

DECEPTICON PRISONER

 

Shortly after Jazz had been rescued, the Autobots heard the sound of jet engines in the sky.

"Decepticons!" exclaimed Optimus.

Some Autobots ran outside with him.

Thundercracker, a Decepticon who transformed into an F-15 was in the sky. He fired at the Autobots.

"I'll get that Decepticreep ..." said Ironhide firing at

Thundercracker.

Thundercracker crashed nearby. Optimus Prime ran over to him. The Decepticon transformed on his knees. Optimus tied his hands together with an energon band behind his back and took him inside Iacon.

Thundercracker tried to struggle free, but it was no use. Optimus Prime was stronger than him. Optimus put Thundercracker in a prison cell. Thundercracker was on his knees.

Optimus asked angrily, "what do you what?"

He pointed his laser rifle at Thundercracker. Thundercracker looked at it uneasily. Optimus could see he was frightened.

"Answer my question ..." he said gently.

"Megatron made me do it. He wanted me to capture an Autobot. Please don't destroy me ..."

"I won't," promised Optimus gently.

He left the cell.

The Autobots were wondering whether to release Thundercracker or to keep him as a prisoner. Before they could decide they heard blasts from Thundercracker's cell. He was escaping.

"Thundercracker's gettin' away!" shouted Gears.

"It doesn't matter, Gears, " said Optimus gently. " We could never be as cruel to the Decepticons as they are to us. We'd've let him go anyway."

"S'pose so ..." scowled Gears.

Thundercracker returned to Decepticon headquarters.

"Where's Jazz?" demanded Megatron.

"Ohh ... Megatron ... The Autobots captured me and..."

"And?"

"I failed ... I'm ... I'm sorry ..."

"Not good enough, Thundercracker.

Megatron blasted him with his fusion cannon.

The blast sent Thundercracker crashing into the wall. Megatron

walked over to him. Thundercracker stood up slowly.

"Megatron, I won't fail again I promise you ..." Thundercracker said, confidence in his voice.

"I have to be certain, Thundercracker."

Megatron blasted him again. Thundercracker fell onto the floor. Megatron walked out of the room.

Skywarp helped Thundercracker up. "Thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 4

DECEPTICON ATTACK

 

A few days later, we went outside I knelt on Optimus Prime's shoulder. Suddenly the Decepticons attacked! Beachcomber, an Autobot who hates fighting, got a fright. He wasn't expecting an ambush.

Megatron blasted Optimus Prime with his fusion cannon six times. Optimus quickly took me off his shoulder before he fell onto the ground. I ran over to him. Megatron was going to blast Optimus again.

Luckily Prowl blasted him first. "Not so fast, Megatron!"

All the Autobots were battling with the Decepticons. In the end the Autobots managed to win. The Decepticons retreated hurriedly.

Optimus was still lying on the ground.

"Damage report ..." said Ratchet hastily.

"Eleven wounded ... " Wheeljack said solemnly.

He and Ratchet went to Optimus, while Hoist repaired the other ten that were wounded.

Ratchet said, " Prime, can you hear me? How are you feeling? "

Optimus lifted up his hand and said in a weak voice, " ohh ... badly damaged ... Ratchet, Hoist, Wheeljack, can you repair me?"

"We'll try, Prime."

We took him back to Iacon.

I said sadly, " oh ... this is all my fault ... If I hadn't've been on his shoulder in the first place, he would've had time to move out of the way ..."

Optimus said weakly, " don't blame yourself, Carly. If I hadn't moved you out of the way you would've been shot and killed."

"Better me than you, Prime."

Optimus touched my hand.

"Negative," he said gently. "I cannot let any harm come to innocent life. "

I started to cry.

Optimus Prime said in a weak voice, " it ... It wasn't your fault... "

"But it ..." I stammered.

Optimus said gently, "forget it, Carly. It wasn't your fault. "

"Optimus please be all right ..."

I hugged his finger.

Ratchet said quickly, " we'll start repairing him right away."

"Oh guys please help him ... " I said worried and concerned.

"We will."

"He's doomed I know it ... There's no ..." started Huffer.

Ironhide covered his audio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 5

EXPLORING

 

A few seconds later, Prowl suggested, "go 'n' explore Cybertron if you want, Carly, but be careful of the Decepticons. Here's a radio communicator to keep in touch with us if you need us."

"Okay, thanks, Prowl, " I said, needing to take my mind off Optimus.

I set off, hoping the Decepticons wouldn't find me.

Two Decepticons, Soundwave and Thundercracker were watching me, following me. Unaware, I walked on.

I stopped to rest for a while. Soundwave and Thundercracker were directly above me.

I stood up from my rest a little while later and said to myself, "I wonder how Optimus' doing ...? He was hit real bad ... He might not even pull through ... " I hesitated. "Don't say that... He's got to ..."

I started to cry soundlessly.

Soundwave radioed this news to Megatron.

"Excellent ... Now we can defeat the accursed Autobots once and for all. Continue to spy on the Human. "

" As you command, Megatron. "

A few minutes later, Megatron radioed Soundwave back and ordered, "Now, Soundwave! Capture her! "

Soundwave flew down to us. I jerked up.

"Soundwave! ..." I exclaimed.

I ran away. Soundwave grabbed me. I was frightened and tried to struggle free. Unlike most Decepticons, Soundwave was not rough with humans.

Thundercracker was still above me he looked at me and then looked at Soundwave, holding me in his hand and then flew back to Decepticon headquarters. With Soundwave.

Megatron smiled.

"Excellent, Soundwave."

Soundwave put me down. I looked around.

Megatron turned to me. "You will remain our prisoner until all the Autobots have surrendered to us."

He tried to radio the Autobots to tell them that he had captured me, but Teletraan I was not operational.

"We'll have to wait. Meanwhile, put the human in a prison

cell."

Soundwave did as he was commanded.

Megatron came to me and warned, " If you try to escape -- PREPARE FOR TERMINATION -- "

I became more frightened.

The cell I was in had two large glass windows on either side and a metal door in the centre.

When Megatron went away I said quietly to myself, " I gotta try to get out of here, but how? And Megatron said he would ... I have to try ... "

I tried, but couldn't find any way.

A few minutes later, I looked through one of the glass

windows. Megatron was coming into the cell. I saw the numbers that he used to open the computerised lock.

"42638539" I whispered.

Megatron came in.

"The Autobots will soon surrender to us ..."

He laughed evilly and went out of the cell.

When Megatron was out of sight I entered the number into the

lock on the inside. I cautiously looked around and then ran out of the cell to the lift which took me to the surface of Cybertron. Fortunately there was a standby mini jet in it. Hurriedly I jumped in and flew off as soon as the lift doors opened.

"I made it! " exclaimed happily.

Thundercracker was nearby the cell when I escaped but pretended he didn't notice anything.

A few minutes later, Megatron went back into the cell. "Where is that blasted human?! She must've escaped ... "

He then saw Thundercracker and knew that he was nearby the cell when he left.

"Thundercracker, the Human has escaped."

"If I saw her escaping I would have got her."

"You should be more aware of things ..."

"Sorry ..." mumbled Thundercracker.

"Recapture her. "

"You got it, Megatron."

My jet was out of fuel and was falling out of the sky

rapidly. "%@*#!"

I quickly grabbed the parachute and jumped out of the jet. I landed safely just as it crashed and exploded.

" This reminds me of the movie `Die Harder' " I thought. "Well it looks like I'm walkin' the rest o' the way ... " Cybertron was a huge planet. I started to walk back to Iacon.

As I was walking, I tripped and hurt my ankle.

I then slowly stood up. My ankle was still hurting, but I managed to stand up and hobble along. It was slowly getting better. I didn't know I was being followed ...

A few minutes later, I radioed the Autobots with the communicator that Prowl had given me before I left.

Ratchet answered.

"Hi Carly, havin' fun?"

"It's okay, Ratchet," I replied.

"That's good."

I said, " I ran into some trouble with the Decepticons

earlier on but I managed to escape from their headquarters. "

"Be careful ... " warned Ratchet, concerned.

"I will. How's Optimus?"

"Not good I'm afraid. If we don't get him repaired pretty soon he'll die ... "

I gasped worriedly.

"We're doing everything we can for him " said Wheeljack.

"Please try ..."

"We will," promised Ratchet and we switched off our communicators.

Suddenly my communicator malfunctioned and was useless.

"What'll I do if the Decepticons find me again?" I thought worriedly. "They'll kill me ... And I can't radio the Autobots for help ..."

I was very frightened, but I continued to walk. Thundercracker flew down in front of me. He transformed into his robot mode. I screamed. I backed away from him. I was terrified and started to cry soundlessly. He could see that I was terrified. He picked me up.

"Don't hurt me ... " I said terrified.

"I won't," he promised.

Thundercracker transformed into his jet mode, put me inside him and flew away. I was wondering why he wasn't taking me back to Decepticon headquarters. I didn't say anything. I was too frightened, but I wanted to say something to him.

I finally found the courage and asked, " why are you going this way? It's ... its not the way to Decepticon headquarters ... "

" I know. "

I was puzzled and scared. Where was he taking me?

Thundercracker knew that it took courage for me to say that. He could feel me trembling. Thundercracker landed on the ground. He left the top of his cockpit unlocked. I climbed out. I did not understand why he was so careless. Quickly I glanced up at him. He seemed unaware of what I was doing. I jumped onto the ground and ran away ... unaware that he was following me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 6

 

THUNDERCRACKER'S SECRET

 

Running away, I wasn't looking where I was going. In front of me was a large hole. At the bottom of it was boiling hot acid. I fell into the hole and screamed. Someone gently caught me as I was falling. I looked up. It was Thundercracker. I could not believe it.

"Thundercracker ... you ... you saved my life ... Thank

you ..."

" It's okay I had to ... Although I'm a Decepticon ... I ... I do care about humans and I don't hate Autobots .... but it's ... it's that I'm scared of Megatron so I can't show it. He sent me after you. Sorry I frightened you, Carly. "

" It's ... It's ... okay. "

Thundercracker smiled and put me down.

"Thundercracker ..." I said.

"Yeah? "

I continued," I'm worried about Optimus Prime ... Do you know any way to help him?"

"Maybe. We have some extra-strength acetonium liquid. It might repair him. I can also bring some energon cubes. "

"Oh thanks, Thundercracker, " I said overjoyed. " We don't have any left."

"Wait here and I'll bring it all."

"I will."

"I won't be long," promised Thundercracker as he transformed

into his jet mode and flew to Decepticon headquarters.

I was dubious. Thundercracker could be lying, but didn't sound like he was. I hoped he wasn't. I really wanted to believe him.

Thundercracker arrived at Decepticon headquarters. He went to Megatron.

"Megatron, could I have some energon cubes?"

"How many and what for? " demanded Megatron.

"Five " replied Thundercracker.

"What for, Thundercracker? "

"One because I'm hungry and the other four to build a weapon that will surely destroy Optimus Prime for good."

"Excellent ..." sneered Megatron. " But are you sure you need that many?"

"Affirmative, otherwise it won't work."

"All right. You can have them."

He gave Thundercracker the energon cubes. When Megatron and the other Decepticons weren't looking, Thundercracker secretly stole some acetonium. Then transformed into his F-15 jet mode and flew to me. I was overjoyed that he wasn't lying.

"Oh great. Thanks, Thundercracker, " I said smiling, " but how 'm I gonna get all this back t' Iacon? It'll take too long t' walk and you cant take me because the Autobots don't know that you're not evil. I'll have t' radio home base t' ask someone t' come `n' take me back. You're gonna have t' return t' Decepticon headquarters. "

"Okay " he replied.

I radioed Iacon with Thundercracker's communicator. Thundercracker then left for Decepticon headquarters.

When he returned, Megatron asked impatiently, " well how'd it go? Did you destroy him? "

"Uh ... Negative, Megatron ... The Autobots destroyed the weapon before I blasted him with it ..."

Megatron glared at Thundercracker.

"Where is the female human you were supposed to capture? "

"She ... she sued the underground transport system before I could get her. "

"YOU IDIOT! YOU FOOL, THUNDERCRACKER! " stormed Megatron. "Can't you do anything right? "

"Sorry, nobody's perfect, Megatron ..." said Thundercracker sulkily walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 7

 

A NEW AUTOBOT

 

Ratchet came and took me back. He took the energon cubes and acetonium to Optimus.

"Where on Cybertron did you get all this? " asked Ratchet.

I told him the truth.

" It might be a trick ... The Decepticons ain't called Decepticons for nothin' ..." said Ironhide.

"But, I almost fell into boiling hot Cyber-acid and that's the most painful death in the Universe for anyone ... And he saved my life..."

"I know but ... maybe he is telling the truth."

"He is, Ratchet, " I insisted. " I know it. I can feel it." Ratchet told the other Autobots.

"D' y' think it's true? " asked Windcharger.

"I dunno, Hound, but something in my circuits is telling me that it is."

All the Autobots felt like this.

Ironhide said, "but if it is true what'll happen to Thundercracker? He might join us and then Megatron'll destroy 'im for being a traitor."

"We have to trust him " said Alpha Trion, the oldest and wisest of all the Transformers.

Thundercracker overheard the Autobots talking about him and they knew he wasn't evil. He transformed into his jet mode and swooped around, overjoyed circling in the air. Thundercracker decided to go to the Autobots. He was nervous at first.

"Come in" said Hoist. "Don't be scared."

Thundercracker entered and told the Autobots all about how he cared about others, didn't like fighting and was glad that they trusted him.

"It's our pleasure," replied Wheeljack.

The Autobots were overjoyed at the friendship. "Thanks for the energon cubes and acetonium."

" Oh, don't mention it. "

The Autobots smiled. Thundercracker wanted to become an Autobot, but he wasn't sure how to ask them. He also knew Megatron would destroy him if he found out.

All the Autobots discussed Thundercracker becoming an Autobot with each other

Ironhide said, "we can't bet on Optimus Prime's consent at the moment, but Thundercracker, you can become an Autobot, but act as a double agent. "

"Thank you ... thank you ... " said Thundercracker, excitement in his voice.

The Autobots blasted Thundercracker's Decepticon insignias off with a small laser gun and put new Autobot insignias onto him. They placed metal Decepticon insignia adhesives over Thundercracker's true Autobot insignias. Thundercracker was now an true Autobot.

He went outside. He was very excited. He transformed into his jet mode and happily performed aerodynamics in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

 

CHAPTER 8

" TILL ALL ARE ONE "

 

Shortly after they made Thundercracker an Autobot, he was still flying happily in the air. He didn't see Megatron and the Decepticons flying towards Iacon for a battle. Megatron then saw Thundercracker.

"What on Cybertron are you doing?! C'mon we're going to attack the Autobots. "

"Okay, Megatron."

Thundercracker followed them. Skywarp and Starscream started to blast away at the Autobots.

Starscream teased, " you're too slow, Autobots ..."

Ironhide yelled angrily, "oh, shut up and fight!"

Omega Supreme was fighting with Devastator who was another large Transformer, capable of picking up another Transformer in his hand. Frenzy and Rumble, two small Decepticons were fighting with Bumblebee and Hound.. Thrust and Ramjet were also battling with the Autobots. The Autobots did, in the end, manage to win.

In the battle, Thundercracker used holograms to shoot at the Autobots, so the Decepticons would think that he's really shooting them.

All the Decepticons were lying on the ground. Thundercracker improvised.

Elita One climbed onto the platform.

She said, " even though our leader is down, " she hesitated,

"we have to pull through ... Till All Are One. "

"TILL ALL ARE ONE ... " repeated all the Autobots together.

"Till all are one" Thundercracker whispered. No one heard him but somehow all the Autobots could feel that he said it.

There was a deep gentle voice from behind.

" Till All Are One. "

All the Autobots jolted up. Elita one spun around.

It was OPTIMUS PRIME! He was alive!

"Our leader is back ..."

The Decepticons were still lying on the ground, wounded.

"Impossible ..." snarled Megatron hoarsely.

Thundercracker hid his happiness. The Decepticons stood up slowly. Megatron said angrily and weakly, "Next time, Prime ... Decepticons retreat ... "

We watched the Decepticons fly off. Thundercracker waved to us and gave a thumbs up sign. Then he went with the Decepticons.

We told Optimus about Thundercracker changing his allegiance.

"Great to have y' back, Prime, " said Wheeljack happily.

"It's great to be back" smiled Optimus. "And now we have a new Autobot to help us in this never ending war - Thundercracker."

I love living on Cybertron. It's much better and more exciting than Earth. The Autobots taught me how to repair Transformers, so I could help in future if they needed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 9

 

CAPTURE

 

A few weeks later ...

The Decepticons had stolen Teletraan I's circuit key.

"We have to capture a Decepticon to tell us where Teletraan I's circuit key is, since Thundercracker doesn't know and Teletraan cannot operate without it," Optimus Prime said, "Here's my plan. We'll go to Decepticon headquarters and when a Decepticon comes out we'll capture him, take him back to Iacon and make him tell us where it is."

The Autobots flew to Decepticon headquarters.

At Decepticon headquarters, the underground lift surfaced and Starscream flew out.

"We have to capture him," whispered Optimus.

"Right," said Cliffjumper aiming his glass gas gun at Starscream.

He blasted him twice.

Starscream gasped and exclaimed worriedly ... " no ... I'm gonna crash ..."

He crashed nearby the Autobots. They ran over to him. Starscream transformed on his knees. He was frightened. Optimus set his laser rifle of stun and blasted Starscream. He picked him up and took him back to Iacon The other Autobots followed them. Optimus put Starscream in a dark cell and went out.

A few minutes later, Starscream regained consciousness.

"Oh ... where am I ... ?"

Suddenly he realised where he was and was frightened.

"No ... I have t' try t' get out of here ..."

He tried to escape, but couldn't.

The Autobots could see that he was frightened and felt a little sorry for him. However, they made him tell where Teletraan's circuit key was. They found it in a metal compartment below Decepticon headquarters. Teletraan I was operational now.

Soundwave reported to Megatron that Starscream had been captured.

Thundercracker was pleased that Starscream had been captured. He hated it when Starscream always ordered him around, but in a way he felt sorry for Starscream because he knew that Starscream would be frightened.

Starscream is an idiot!" Megatron said crossly

"Should we rescue him, Megatron? " asked Skywarp.

"Negative. Just leave him there. Let the Autobots deal with him."

At that time, Bumblebee was spying on the Decepticons. He was taping what they were doing and saying, then beamed it back to Iacon. The Autobots realised that the Decepticons weren't going to rescue Starscream.

Starscream overheard this.

"I'll get that Megatron ..."

The Autobots decided to let Starscream go.

Skywarp exclaimed, " Starscream! ... How did you escape?"

"Never mind that. Where's Megatron?" he demanded.

"In the main control room. "

Starscream walked into the control room. Megatron was there with his back to him.

Starscream said slyly, " - Megatron - the only reason you didn't rescue me is because you're afraid that I'd make a better leader..."

"Nonsense."

Starscream blasted him with his null-ray rifle.

Megatron stood up about two minutes later, went out of the

control room and said, " where's that Starscream? ... When I get him I'll ..."

"Starscream's in the other control room, Megatron ..." offered Skywarp, shivering a little and looking into Megatron's furious blazing red eyes.

Starscream was sitting in the chair. Megatron came in and quietly closed all the doors. Starscream couldn't escape. Then Megatron picked up a remote control device and activated it. An energon band clasped around Starscream's waist and two bands went around his hands.

"What's happening?! Let me out of here!"

Megatron turned the chair around, pointed his fusion cannon at Starscream.

"Now it's my turn ..."

"Megatron! ..." gasped Starscream worriedly. "... N - no you - you don't understand ... Please d - don't shoot ... Megatron uh - I - I didn't mean to ... I didn't know what I was doing ... Please ... Megatron ... I'm begging you ... Don't shoot ... "

Starscream tried to struggle free. Megatron blasted the energon bands around him, freeing him. Starscream was grateful. He walked over to the wall. Megatron blasted his arm. The blast sent Starscream backwards. He crashed into the wall and fell onto the floor. Starscream staggered onto his knees. Megatron was still standing there. Starscream crawled over to him on his knees and exclaimed, "Megatron! ... Megatron! ..."

Starscream put his hand on Megatron's fusion cannon. Megatron blasted him again and walked out of the room.

Later, Starscream stood up and scowled quietly to himself, "I would make a better leader ... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAR AND PEACE ON CYBERTRON

CHAPTER 10

 

WHO'S THE BOSS?

 

Megatron went to get some energon from one of the energy generators.

Starscream acted as if he was the leader of the Decepticons and started to boss everyone around. He ordered Thundercracker to do some work. Thundercracker was sick and tired of being ordered around. He walked away. Starscream continued ordering him to work. Thundercracker aggressively threw the disks that he was working with in Starscream's face and ran out of the room. Starscream ran after him.

When he found him, they both started to fight. They destroyed each others weapons. Starscream pushed Thundercracker onto the floor, jumped on top of him and started to strangle him. Thundercracker threw Starscream off and then climbed on top of him and started to strangle him. Thundercracker tied Starscream up with some energon chains so he couldn't escape. He was strangling Starscream very hard. Starscream tried to escape, but it was no use. He couldn't and Thundercracker continued to strangle him.

"Please, Thundercracker ... stop it ... " gasped Starscream.

"Please let me go ... I'll do anything ... Thundercracker, please... "

Thundercracker then felt sorry for Starscream. He stopped strangling him and untied him. He walked out of the room. The light turned off automatically. Starscream stood on his knees and took the rest of the chains off him. Then stood up and went out of the room, feeling thankful that Thundercracker had released him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onto Chapters 11-20

 

Back to Autobot & Decepticon Fanfic Page

 

Back to Transformers Page