Disclaimer: The Xenaverse is owned by Renaissance/Universal.

No profit is being made from this writing. It is written for the enjoyment of those who wish to smile.

Summary: Hades has a new arrival.

NOTE: Story is not connected with any episode.

Rating G - Humour

 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARRIOR OF VIRTUE

 

In the Underworld, Hades sat by his table, tired, overworked, unappreciated and alone, apart from Charon, his eccentric boatman who was with him at this particular moment in time, looking sorry for his sulking boss.

The Ferryman's head jerked up. "Oo!"

    "What is it?" Hades asked, mildly curious.

    "A warrior ..." Charon sniffed. "Will he ... won't he ... will he ... INCOMIIIIIIING!!!!"

    "Great," Hades groaned. "Another one..." The Lord of the Dead sighed and took a breath before sentencing. "Elysian Fields," he said, calmly. "He's a good one."

Charon nodded. "You're a good man, Boss."

Hades managed a smile.

The young warrior found himself amongst trees, grass and blissful sunlight, stood, smiled and began to sing.

    "JOXER THE MIGHTY! HE'S VERY TIDY! ROAMS THROUGH THE COUNTRY SIDE ... HE NEVER NEEDS A PLACE TO HIDE... EVERYONE ADMIRES HIM, HE'S SO HANDSOME, IT'S A SIN! ..."

And he bellowed his way through the Elysian Fields.

 

In his Castle, Hades groaned. Charon looked innocent.

    "IF YOU'RE IN JEOPARDY, CAUGHT BY THE ENEMY, DON'T CALL THE CAVALRY, THERE'S A BETTER REMEDY ... HE'S EVERY MAN'S TRUSTEE... HE'S EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY!..."

 

    In his palace. absentmindedly, Hades began to tap to the tune, then snapped out of it. "What the hell am I ... We need to get this place soundproofed..." The Sovereign of the Underworld looked at Charon, his expression begging.

"Can we send him back? *Pleeeease?*"

*

 

Disclaimer:

 

Hades really is overworked, underpaid

and unappreciated. Poor God ...

~~~~~~

 

Back to Hades Page