Disclaimers below

 

Summary: What shampoo *does* Qui-Gon use? ...

Author's note: A silly song ad parody fic. It had to be done. :)

Rating G - Humour

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

THE URGE ...

 

 

Qui-Gon Jinn is standing in the centre of the Jedi Council Chambers with his Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

MACE WINDU: You have a meeting with the Supreme Chancellor in an hour, and I urge you, be on time...

Yoda nods to Qui-Gon.

QUI-GON: Urge? ...

The Jedi Master flicks his hair back and takes out his hair tie.

Obi-Wan throws a capsule of water over his Master’s head. He calls out with the Force and a bottle of Herbal Essences with Chamomile, Aloe Vera & Passion Flower in Mountain Spring Water ~ Moisture-Balancing comes to his hand. He flicks open the green cap, smells the contents and goes weak at the knees.

THE JEDI COUNCIL: Urge .... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

Obi-Wan begins to wash his Master’s long hair, working the creamy lather into every strand. Qui-Gon smiles and shakes his head. Bubbles fly.

QUI-GON: I’ve got the urge...

THE JEDI COUNCIL: Urge ... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

OBI-WAN: Natural Botanicals...

QUI-GON: Botanical Shine ...

The Jedi Master shakes his head, wet strands of his hair clinging to his face.

QUI-GON: I’ve got the urge...

OBI-WAN: He’s got the urge to herbal ...

QUI-GON: Yes!

Qui-Gon’s wet hair falls loosely, some strands clinging to his neck and the top of his chest.

THE JEDI COUNCIL: Urge ... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

Obi-Wan flicks his hand, using the Force and Qui-Gon’s hair is dry. The Jedi Master flicks his head, his shiny wavy vibrant hair fanning out before it falls over his face.

QUI-GON: Whooh!

Yoda burps a bubble.

OBI-WAN: He’s got the urge ...

 

*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Disclaimers: Saint George (Lucasfilm) crated the Star Wars Universe.  Lucasfilm owned by Disney. George Lucas created the Star Wars Universe. Movies by 20th Century Fox/Disney. I make no Republic Datari {Credits}, Peggats, Truguts, Wupiupi, etc from my fanfic/fanart/fanfunnies.  Story written purely for enjoyment and the only profit I make is the happiness my writing brings.   The Force is With You Always :)

 

Herbal Essences by Clairol / Procter & Gamble

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Qui~Gon page