Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic.

Summary: The story of Optimus Prime and Ailene.

Author's Note: I wrote this story before I saw Elita One or any of the Femmes in The Search for Alpha Trion. Ailene, Aero, Crossfire, Freefire (Autobots) Deadline, Misfit, Ambush, Infra Red and Firepower, Space Age (Decepticons) and Beverly (Human) created by Seawave.

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~~~

TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS

 

The Autobots were searching for energy on their home planet,

Cybertron. The never ending war with the Decepticons had been

raging for nearly five million years and energy was extremely scarce. Two Autobots, Brawn and Huffer, were returning to Autobot headquarters, in the city of Iacon, with a small amount of energy.

"This isn't enough," Huffer complained.

"At least it's something."

"It's not much," said, Optimus Prime, the Autobot leader "but it'll have to do for now. We must find more energy other wise we'll all starve."

A Decepticon spy, Ravage had been spying on them. He flew back to Decepticon headquarters and reported to Megatron, the Decepticon leader.

"We'll find some energy," assured Megatron, "and when we do we'll mass produce it and destroy the Autobots forever!"

"Brilliant plan, leader," said Starscream, sarcastic, "but we have to find the energy first ..."

"As always you try my patience, Starscream."

Megatron sent two Decepticons, to find energy.

Two Autobots, Optimus Prime and Cliffjumper, were on a high ledge and saw them.

"Let me at 'em!"

"No, Cliffjumper. You must remember the Decepticons need energy as much as we do. They are doing no harm. If they attack us then we'll counter attack."

"Sorry, Prime."

Optimus nodded, understanding.

The Decepticons returned empty handed.

"Where is the energy?" Megatron demanded.

"Uh ... We couldn't find any..."

"My patience does not tolerate failures."

"We're sorry, ... We searched for ages, but we..."

"You fools!" Megatron yelled.

"A true leader would know that energy is scarce," Starscream interrupted, "and be prepared for this, but ruthless Megatron can't damage his reputation..."

Megatron swirled around, and bashed Starscream into the wall.

The other scowled. "If I was the Decepticon leader, we would have a continual source of energy and the Autobots would've been destroyed aeons ago ..."

Megatron clenched his fists. Why do I put up with him? Why??

"Quit y'r yappin', Starscream," snapped Skywarp. "Megatron's our leader and you'll never be."

We'll see about that, Skywarp ... We'll see ...

"Well, Leader," said Megatron, turning to Starscream with extreme sarcasm, "Where do you suppose we search?"

"I will return with energy, Leader," Starscream said with equal sarcasm.

He left with two other jets, Skywarp and Thundercracker.

"Well, where do we start searching?" Skywarp asked.

"We don't have to search anywhere. We'll steal it from the Autobots."

"What? Are you mad?! Have you any idea how dangerous that is?!" exclaimed Thundercracker. "If they catch us, they'll reduce us to scrap parts!"

"You're not afraid, are you?"

"No ... no ... of course not ... Just cautious ..."

The three Decepticons flew to Iacon.

"We can't attack them, as there's only three of us," Starscream said. "We'll sneak in and steal the energy right under their noses. Skywarp, I want you to teleport right into their energon storage room and warp out with as much energy as you can, then go back for more. We can take three loads."

Skywarp nodded and warped into the storage room. He loved the way he could warp anywhere right under the Autobots' noses, but hated the way Starscream was always so bloody bossy when Megatron wasn't around, but there was no time for gripes now, so he began grabbing all the energon he could, then warped to the others.

"Only two more loads," Starscream smiled. "We can't carry any more."

"I'm not sure there's that much left. " Skywarp said, as he

warped back for another load.

"A Decepticreep!" exclaimed Ironhide, an Autobot as he spotted Skywarp and blasted him.

Starscream and Thundercracker heard the blasts.

"What are you standing around for?!" Starscream exclaimed. "Let's go!"

"But Skywarp's still in there."

"Forget him! If we don't escape they'll get us too."

Thundercracker reluctantly transformed and followed Starscream, silently hoping his friend, Skywarp would make it out okay.

Skywarp tried to teleport away, but found he couldn't and he was unable to transform, and what's more, the Autobot had blasted his weapons.

This is not a good day. Skywarp cursed inwardly. He tried to stand.

"Don't move..." warned Ironhide, pointing his gun at him.

He bound Skywarp's wrists behind him with an energon band and took him to Optimus Prime.

"I found him pinching energon. There were two others, but they escaped and scarpered with quite a lot, by the looks of it."

Optimus almost winced at that. And he could tell Ironhide wasn't happy about it either. They had finally managed to find some energy, only to have it stolen. Optimus took Skywarp into a prison cell.

What are the Autobots going to do to me? Although Skywarp tried to hide his fear, Optimus could see in it his eyes. Not only was Skywarp scared of what the Autobots might do to him, he was terrified that Megatron would destroy him for being so foolish as to get captured.

"You know," Optimus said. "Energon is as hard for us to find as it is for you."

"We couldn't find any. Megatron said he'd kill us if we failed again."

But the Autobot leader wasn't interested in Skywarp's excuses, and exited the cell. He knew how badly the Transformers needed energon, and wished there was enough to go around, like there had been in the good old days before the war, in the Golden Age of Cybertron.

Optimus Prime stood in the control room with his beautiful love Ailene. He loved her a lot, not because she was pretty, but because she was gentle, caring, considerate, loyal and friendly, and she loved him, not because he was strong, powerful, very good looking, and quite sexy, but because he was gentle, understanding, loyal, caring, considerate, friendly, just as she was. Optimus Prime always put his life in front of others. Ailene didn't believe in cruelty. Not even to a Decepticon, even though she was scared of them. She hated fighting and wished the war would come to an end. She was always very protective of the smaller Autobots.

The Autobots weren't going to torture or kill Skywarp. They only do that Decepticons if it's extremely necessary. They wanted to punish Skywarp, but didn't know how.

"Why don't we just kill him?" suggested Cliffjumper.

"No!" said Optimus Prime, angrily. "The Decepticons are sentient beings like ourselves, and are as entitled to freedom and life as we are. We must make him do something useful for us. We'll make him find as much energy as the others stole, plus the amount he would have stolen."

Optimus Prime walked to Skywarp's cell and told him this. Skywarp was a little worried where he was going to find all the energy, but at least they weren't going to torture or kill him. Phew.

The Autobots placed a small device onto Skywarp. If he tried to escape, this would enable them to could control him. They let him go to find the energy.

He looked just about everywhere. He searched both of the surface and inside Cybertron. Skywarp became worried. What would Autobots do to him if he couldn't find any? Would they destroy him then? He swore at his undesirable predicament. As he walked around a corner, he saw a whole wad of energon sticks, and sighed with relief, but also felt resentful. He would much rather take them to the Decepticons.

Skywarp reluctantly teleported back to Iacon and gave the Autobots the sticks. The Autobots relinquished their control over him and released him.

"Ironhide," Optimus said, "we need you to devise tighter security measures, and be sure they can detect teleportation."

"Yes, sir," said the Autobot Security Chief, eager.

Skywarp arrived at Decepticon headquarters. He felt like lying, but Megatron had serious punishments for that. Skywarp had to tell the truth, but sometimes even that resulted in serious punishments ...

"What happened to you? Where is the energy you stole?"

Skywarp hoped Megatron wouldn't destroy him. "Ironhide blasted me as I was escaping from Iacon. The ... the Autobots took me prisoner and forced me to find energy for them."

"Where is that energy now?"

"I ... I couldn't find any," Skywarp lied, knowing Megatron would no doubt hit the roof if he knew what really happened.

"From the energy Thundercracker and I stole from the Autobots, Megatron," boasted Starscream, "we can recharge and attack the Autobots now."

Skywarp glared at him. If it wasn't for him, and his teleport ability, they wouldn't have any energy at all, and he was taking the wrap, but he knew Thundercracker didn't have any say in the matter. Starscream wouldn't let him. Skywarp really hated the bossy jet.

Megatron took Starscream up on it. The Decepticons recharged, flew to Iacon and launched the attack.

"Decepticons!" exclaimed Optimus Prime.

The Autobots ran outside and counterattacked their enemies.

Ailene hated fighting, but she had no choice. This was the Transformers war and she was an Autobot. She felt she couldn't neglect her duty. The Decepticons were fighting to destroy the Autobots and to gain control of the Universe. The Autobots had to fight to protect it, and the peace.

The battle raged on and on. No side seemed to be winning - yet. A Decepticon blast shot Ailene. She fell onto the ground, wounded. The Decepticon, Misfit, blasted her again. Ailene lay the ground, helpless, defenceless and frightened. She began to crawl away from him. Misfit laughed and blasted at her. Ailene screamed. Optimus Prime heard her and immediately spun around blasted Misfit, who crashed onto the ground, near Ailene, sending some sharp debris flying into her chest. It began to bleed and was hurting her a lot. Optimus ran to her. She was now unconscious. He gently picked her up and carried her inside the Iacon shelter. He gently laid her on a metal bed and wiped the blood off her chest. In a way, he felt it was his fault. He had blasted the Decepticon, which had caused the metal to slice her chest.

"But if I hadn't, he may have killed her..."

Optimus Prime flashed back to the time he first met her. It was on Cybertron. At that time, the war had already been raging for three million years. Optimus Prime had been injured in battle. He had recovered and was walking back to Iacon. He remembered hearing some strange noises coming from below him and wanted to investigate. He climbed down and looked around. There he saw a beautiful female Autobot whom he had never seen before, lying on the ground. He could see she was wounded and wanted to help her. She saw him. Frightened, she began to crawl away from him. She grabbed a gun that was lying on the ground and fired at him. Optimus Prime quickly ducked.

"Hold your fire," he said gently. "I'm not going to hurt you. Who are you?"

"Ailene" she replied, trembling slightly.

"Optimus Prime," he introduced himself.

"You're the Autobot leader!" she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realise who you-"

"It's all right," he forgave. "You were frightened."

He helped her up. "You're very beautiful."

Ailene blushed a little and smiled. "Thank you."

"I've never seen you before."

"I fled with some other Autobots when the war started," began Ailene. "I hated violence, but after a while, I felt, it was my duty to fight with my people. I returned to Cybertron, but I was frightened. I've been staying down here for some time."

"Are you sure you want to become a part of our war?" Optimus asked, concerned.

She nodded. "I want it to come to an end."

"So do we all."

Optimus ' voice was sad, then he asked her how she was wounded.

"There was a battle a few hours ago. I climbed up to see and was hit by one of the blasts, but I don't think anyone saw me."

Optimus took her to Iacon, and introduced her to the other Autobots. He and the other Autobots explained to her more about the Decepticons and the war.

"Thank you" she said, shy.

Ailene was much appreciated by the other Autobots, not because she was female and beautiful, but because she was friendly and always ready to help, and her shyness began to fade away as she got to know them.

All this happened two million years ago --

Optimus Prime began to repair and reactivate Ailene. She still hadn't moved. He was worried. Was she alive? He quickly called Alpha Trion, his creator. The older Autobot examined her. "Is there any way we can save her?"

"I don't know, Prime. Acetonium is the only hope, but the Decepticons stole our last supply."

"Well, I'll get it back."

"Wait, my son, Ailene needs you here. Send someone else."

Optimus nodded, and found Hound. "I need you to use your hologram power to disguise yourself as a Decepticon to get our acetonium back. It's Ailene's only hope. She needs it badly."

"Sure, Prime," said Hound, pleased to help.

He transformed into his Cybertronic jeep mode and sped to Decepticon headquarters. Hound created a hologram of Thundercracker over him. The real Thundercracker had gone out flying.

"Back so soon, Thundercracker?"

Hound nodded and activated his voice component to speak like

Thundercracker. "Megatron where's the acetonium? I was blasted by an Autobot while I was out. That's why I came back early."

Megatron told him where it was.

"Thanks."

Hound quickly went there and put some of the acetonium inside his chest compartment, then walked out of Decepticon headquarters. When he was sure he was out of sight and detection range, the Thundercracker illusion disappeared. Hound transformed and sped back to Iacon.

He handed the acetonium to Optimus Prime.

"Thank you." He gently put some of the pale green acetonium liquid onto Ailene's chest. It began to heal slowly. Optimus waited, anxious. Ailene slowly opened her eyes and sat up. "Ohh... thanks ..."

Optimus gave her a gentle hug. "Don't mention it, Allie."

* * *

Many battles raged between the Autobots and Decepticons.

Energy levels on Cybertron were growing critical. Unless a large new supply was found, the Autobots and Decepticons would all perish.

"We must blast off from Cybertron," Optimus said, "to find a constant adequate source of energy so we can all survive."

Laserbeak, a Decepticon spy had been spying on them and reported back to Megatron.

"So they plan to blast off ... As do we ... And when we're away from Cybertron we'll destroy them and continue their search, then we'll bring it back to Cybertron and conquer the Universe --"

"Brilliant plan, Megatron!" approved Skywarp.

"If I'd been the leader we'd've had all that aeons ago," retorted Starscream.

"Starscream, only a select few ever lead."

"My time will come, Megatron."

"Never ... Never! Prepare to blast off."

He had decided most Decepticons would accompany him, but some were to stay behind: Deadline, Shockwave, Misfit, Ambush, Infra Red and Firepower.

Optimus Prime also decided to take most Autobots with and leave some behind: Alpha Trion, Crossfire, Aero and Freefire. He also felt it would be safer if Ailene stayed behind as well.

"But I want to come with you, Optimus ..."

"No, Allie. It'll be too dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt. Please stay here. You'll be safe."

Ailene nodded, respecting his concern. In a way, he wanted her to come with, him but thought of her safety before he thought of himself. The Autobots boarded their spacecraft, the Ark.

Ailene waved to them. "Bye ... don't be gone too long ..."

Optimus Prime smiled at her. "We'll be back as soon as we can, Allie," he promised.

Suddenly the Decepticons attacked and started blasting the Ark. "Decepticons! ..." exclaimed Optimus, as he was blasted and fell backwards. The Decepticons began to fire at Ailene, who was unarmed. Optimus fired at them to defend her, but was blasted again. The Decepticons fired missiles at Ailene, and the other Autobots near her. There was a large explosion -- Optimus Prime stood up.

"No ..." He covered his eyes. When the explosion cloud disappeared, so had Ailene. "She's ... She's ... gone..."

A tear rolled down Optimus' cheek.

"Come on, Optimus, before they attack again," Ratchet urged.

"I'm ... I'm coming..."

Sadly, he walked inside the Ark and was comforted by his friends and blasted away from Cybertron.

Ailene thanked Crossfire for grabbing her and hauling her out of the line of fire. "They think I'm dead," she said sadly. "When do you think they'll be back?"

Crossfire shook his head. "As soon as they can."

Meanwhile, in space, far from Cybertron, the Autobots had no idea that they were being followed by the Decepticons. The attack before they left had been a hit and run. The Ark was drawn into an asteroid field. Asteroids pelted the hulls of the two ships. The Ark blasted a path through them with the laser. The Decepticons followed them through the path. When they cleared the asteroid field, they discovered the Decepticons. Optimus tried to steer away from them. The Decepticons dogged them and attached a tractor beam to the Ark.

Back on Cybertron, Ailene was already missing Optimus Prime and her other friends.

Somewhere in space, the battle was raging. No one seemed to be winning. Optimus Prime threw Megatron onto the floor fought with him. The Ark started to shake.

"What's happening?" Optimus said.

The force of gravity was dragging them down to the planet below. The Ark, survived entering the planet's atmosphere, only to crash, into the bottom of a volcano and explode. All the Transformers aboard were killed --

A few years later on Cybertron ...

"I wonder how Optimus and the others are doing?" asked Ailene. "I wish I knew if they've found a new energon supply."

"They've been gone for a long time" said Crossfire.

Ailene sighed. "Let's go outside" she suggested.

"Okay."

They transformed and drove away from Iacon.

"I miss Optimus and the others " she said, looking sadly into space.

"So do I."

There was a blast near the two Autobots.

"Decepticons!" exclaimed Crossfire. He quickly stood and was blasted three times by Shockwave.

"Crossfire!" Ailene shrieked and knelt down beside him. Shockwave transformed into his robot mode and pointed his weapon at Crossfire, who was unconscious.

"Leave him alone ..." said Ailene, frightened.

Shockwave blasted Crossfire again.

"Please don't..."

Shockwave grabbed her. She tried to struggle away from him, but he was much stronger than her.

"Let me go ..."

"Silence, Autobot." Shockwave flew with her to Decepticon headquarters.

"What do you want with me?" she asked shivering.

Deadline smiled evilly, and held her small chin up. "You're gonna tell us everything we want to know ... "

Ailene was frightened. She didn't want to tell them anything, but if she refused, they would destroy her ...

"I won't tell you anything," she said trembling.

"Oh, I think you will," said Deadline, pointing his ionic blaster at her.

Ailene was shivering. What was she going to do? She backed away from Deadline.

"Tell us what we want to know and we won't hurt you."

"What do you want to know?"

She hoped he wouldn't ask about the Autobot's secret energon

supply. Murphytron's Law. That's exactly what Deadline asked. Ailene kept quiet.

"Well? Where is it?"

Ailene didn't want to say anything.

"Tell us where it is" warned Deadline, pointing his blaster closer.

"No ..."

"One last chance ..." said Deadline, his patience wearing thin. "Tell us where it is."

"No, I can't."

"All right, have it your way ..." Deadline, flexed his finger on the trigger.

"No ... Please don't shoot ..."

"I won't, if you tell me what I want to know."

"But I can't ..."

"You can if you value your life."

Ailene took a deep breath. "No" she stood firm. "I won't tell you ..."

"Very well" said Deadline, pulling his finger back on the

trigger.

Ailene quickly moved, then transformed into her Cybertronic car mode and sped away. Deadline blasted her engine twice. Ailene skidded, and transformed, on her knees, hurt. Deadline wondered whether to destroy her or not.

"The energon's twenty kilometres from here and six thousand kilometres down."

Deadline smiled and put his gun down. "Very wise. You've chosen to co-operate with us. Misfit, Infra Red, go and get the energy. I'll stay here with her in case she's lying."

Shoot, Ailene cursed, inwardly, then became frightened.

The Decepticons arrived at the destination.

"It's not here - she lied!"

Deadline was not pleased when he heard the news. He turned to Ailene. She was still on the floor, hurt and couldn't stop shivering.

"You're not co-operating with us. I'll have to ... terminate you ..." He pointed his gun at her head.

Ailene looked up at Deadline, her gentle blue eyes filling with tears. "No ... Please ... don't ..."

Damn... Deadline thought. Why the pretty ones? But she was his enemy and he felt had to destroy her. He hesitated for a moment.

A sudden blast blew the entrance apart. Some Autobots burst into the headquarters. Crossfire blasted Deadline and ran to Ailene. "Are you okay? I ran back to Iacon to get help."

She nodded. "Thanks."

She looked at Deadline. He had been wounded both by the blasts and a piece of the entrance that had stuck into his chest. Ailene remembered back to the time that had happened to her. She remembered how frightened she had been when Misfit was about to blast her. Crossfire aimed his gun at Deadline, but Ailene prevented him.

"No, Crossfire ..."

Ailene respected all life, including Decepticons. Crossfire respected her attitude and lowered his gun and the Autobots escaped.

* * *

Ailene often thought about Optimus Prime and her other Autobot friends. Where were they? They had been gone for such a long time. "I miss them ..."

"We all do," Alpha Trion said, comforting her.

The Transformers on Cybertron had discovered an adequate supply of energon, but all had to use it very conservingly.

* * *

Meanwhile, on the planet where the Ark had crashed a few years ago, there was still no movement. It remained trapped, lodged in the volcano rock for a million years.

* * *

Back on Cybertron, the Autobots were wondering if they were ever going to see their friends again. Ailene often cried. She missed them so much. Freefire comforted her.

"Are they ever coming back?"

"I don't know ..."

Ailene knew they knew as much about the situation as she did, but she hated feeling so helpless and lonely.

 

* * *

There was still no action aboard the Ark. The Transformers inside remained dormant. Some surrounding vegetation had grown around the volcano and the surrounding land. The Ark remained trapped for another two million years --

* * *

On Cybertron, everyone had lost all hope that they were ever going to see their leader and friends again. Ailene was very upset, but knew she there was nothing she could do about it and had to live with the knowledge. Life continued as usual on Cybertron. All the Transformers wished their friends were back with them, but knew that was a lost hope.

* * *

One million years later, the volcano erupted, an enormous explosion, which reactivated the Ark's computer, Teletraan I. He sent out a sky-spy to explore the new planet. It brought information about Earth back to Teletraan. The computer analysed it and redesigned the Transformers transforming modes to resemble forms that the sky-spy had detected on this new planet. First, Teletraan revived the Decepticons. They flew out of the Ark, and stood atop a mountain. Starscream blasted the ship, and without knowing jolted it, throwing Optimus Prime into Teletraan I's repair beam...

The Decepticons began to construct an undersea headquarters and had learned much about Earth's vast energy resources.

Inside the Ark ...

"Before we try to stop the Decepticons, we must find out about this new world," said Optimus Prime. "Autobots, transform."

They transformed into their new forms and drove out of the Ark. They saw many animals and tired to ask them about the planet. They soon realised that the animals were frightened and didn't understand them.

"Well, I guess that answers one thing," Optimus said. "The life on this planet speaks a different language to us and is biological."

"Biological life?" Ironhide said in disbelief. "I thought that was a myth."

"So did I. I've thought about how it was possible to exist," Optimus said, "but I've never seen any until now."

The Autobots didn't have much luck with talking to a car parked on the side of the road either.

"Quite rude if you ask me," Sunstreaker perked.

"Perhaps it doesn't understand us," Optimus said. "Maybe he doesn't care to talk to strangers." Optimus scanned the car, then looked at it in surprise. "It's not alive."

"What?" Ironhide said, equally surprised.

"I don't think mechanical life exists on this planet. Machines do, but not sentient ones. This is a very strange world," Optimus said, looking around and seeing many green trees on either side of the road, "but at least it's aesthetically pleasing to the eye."

The Autobots returned to the Ark.

Later, some biological life forms were returning home from a long drive and heard voices coming from inside the volcano.

"Who's in there?" asked Carly.

"I don't know" replied Spike.

"Let's go see."

"Be careful kids" warned Beverly, Carly's mother.

Her daughter. They quietly walked inside the volcano and saw the inside of the Ark.

"Wow..." whispered said Carly, amazed.

"What is this?" asked Spike.

"Maybe it's a movie set."

The voices became louder. Carly peeped round the corner, gasped and instantaneously withdrew herself, her eyes wide. "You're not gonna believe this."

Spike looked around the corner and gasped in amazement, his eyes widening. He too withdrew himself. "I don't believe this! This's gotta be some movie!"

Teletraan I's alarm sounded. "Intruders! Intruders!"

The humans were too scared to move. Optimus Prime found them, grateful that the 'intruders' weren't Decepticons.

"Biological life forms," he said. He gently picked up Carly. Terrified, she screamed and tried to struggle out of Optimus' hand. "Do not be afraid," Optimus comforted gently, hoping she could understand, as the other life forms didn't, and he couldn't blame her for being scared. "I do not intend to harm you."

"Who ... who are you?"

Optimus Prime smiled, grateful she could understand him.

"I'm Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."

"Who?"

Optimus smiled, then picked up Spike and began to tell them about Cybertron and how they had come to Earth. He asked them if they would be willing to teach the Autobots more about the Earth. Carly and Spike agreed to help them.

Beverly was waiting in the car. "What's taking them so long?" she asked herself. "Spike, Carly, would y' hurry up!"

"Who's that?" asked Optimus Prime.

"My Mum," replied Carly.

"What is a Mum?"

Carly giggled. "Mother," she said, and Optimus understood and took them outside.

"I bet your Mum gets a surprise," said Spike, with a smile.

Beverly stared up at the huge robot in disbelief. Oh shit!

She shut her eyes, wishing it was a dream, but when she opened them, the robot was closer and peering down at her.

"It's okay, Mum," and Carly explained.

Beverly sighed inwardly. At least the big robot, whoever he was wasn't going to hurt her - or her daughter.

Optimus Prime explained in a little more detail.

Carly, Spike and Beverly explained more about Earth to the Autobots.

Little did they know the Decepticon spy, Buzzsaw had been flying past, and saw Autobots. He reported back to Megatron who was not pleased.

"WHAT!!!? THE AUTOBOTS SURVIVED???!!!"

Optimus Prime thought about Carly. Her beautiful blue eyes reminded him of Ailene back on Cybertron. He didn't even know if his friends were alive or if Cybertron existed anymore. Four million years was a long time...

It took Megatron many hours to calm down.

"They've befriended the pathetic inhabitants of this planet. Decepticons, our mission is to plunder Earth's resources, destroy all the Autobots and return to Cybertron -- Then conquer the Universe -- "

"Megatron, what if Cybertron doesn't exist anymore?" asked Skywarp.

Even given the time that had passed since they left, Megatron stood firm in his belief that his home planet existed. He tried many times to establish contact, but all his attempts failed. After a while even he began to give up hope.

"It was probably destroyed while we were de-activated here." The statement was matter-of-fact, but Megatron hid his inner feelings of the loss.

* * *

The Transformers on Cybertron had grown used to living without their friends, but longed to see them again, but thought that was an impossible hope. They often missed 'the good old days.'

The Decepticons were growing restless and wanted destroy an Autobot. "We'll get one," said Ambush and Firepower in unison.

"Okay," replied Deadline, "but make sure no other Autobots see you."

Deadline had taken to being the leader while Megatron was away. He was the strongest of them all, and well, wasn't someone you'd want to argue with.

Ambush and Firepower saw Alpha Trion, sitting alone with no one near him.

"Let's take him ..." whispered Ambush.

They began to fire on him. The Autobot was unprepared and knocked out by the blasts. The Decepticons took him to their headquarters. Little did they know, Ailene had seen them and was following them.

"Excellent," said Deadline with that evil smile.

Ailene quietly snuck inside. The Decepticons put Alpha Trion on a metal bed, where they planned to leave him until he regained consciousness. They clamped energon bands around his waist, wrists and ankles, then exited the room. Ailene snuck into the room and cut the bands with her small laser knife. Alpha Trion slowly regained consciousness.

"Allie!"

"Sshh " she whispered. "We've got to get outta here or they'll kill us both."

Blasts were fired after the escaping Autobots. They quickly transformed into their Cybertronic vehicle modes and sped off. The Decepticons chased after them.

"There is no escape," assured Shockwave, as he blasted after them.

"Down here, Ailene," said Alpha Trion, driving into one of the breaks in Cybertron's surface.

"After them!" yelled Deadline.

The Decepticons fired after the Autobots. Ailene and Alpha Trion climbed into the Cybertron Underground Transport System. A transport system designed by the early Autobots for fast, easy access to all parts of Cybertron. Alpha shut the door, and the train sped off, at astronomical speeds powered by vacuum.

"They've entered the C.U.T.S" stated Shockwave. "Logic dictates we will not be able to recapture them."

"We made it" said Ailene, relieved, and diverted the train to Iacon.

"Thank you," said Alpha Trion grateful.

"It's fine," she smiled. "I couldn't let them kill you."

* * *

Meanwhile, on Earth, the Decepticons were planning to ambush the Autobots. Their enemies were driving back to Autobot headquarters in the volcano, which they learned was named Mount Saint Helens, with their three human friends, Beverly, Spike and Carly. When they arrived, transformed into their robot modes - and the Decepticons attacked.

"Quickly, Ironhide! Get the humans inside ... " exclaimed Optimus, hasty and concerned.

Ironhide rushed them inside.  "Stay here, you guys, okay? We don't want you gettin' hurt."

He ran outside fight off the Decepticons. The humans watched the battle. Two small Decepticons, Rumble and his brother Frenzy, were sneaking around Autobot headquarters, carrying a map which showed the route from Decepticon headquarters. Teletraan I's intruder alarm sounded. Rumble and Frenzy left in a hurry, dropping the map.

Not very much later, Carly saw the map and picked it up. The battle was still raging outside. Optimus Prime blasted Megatron in the chest. The Decepticons were getting low on energy and ordered a retreat. Carly studied the map and hid it in her pocket when the Autobots returned.

"Please be careful of the Decepticons," warned Optimus Prime. The humans promised they would, respecting Optimus' concern.

Carly walked outside. She wanted to go to Decepticon headquarters to spy on them. She drove to her house and put her scuba diving gear on, then drove to a cliff near the Decepticon undersea headquarters and carefully abseiled down the cliff. When she reached bottom, she dove into the water and swam down to the headquarters. An alarm sounded inside. Soundwave checked it and saw a human swimming outside.

"Human intruder to starboard side of headquarters," he informed.

"What?! Bring him inside at once!"

"As you command, Megatron - Laserbeak, eject: Operation capture."

Laserbeak flew outside to capture Carly and easily caught her. Carly screamed as Her oxygen gear was knocked off and the bubbles ascended. Laserbeak took her inside and dropped her on the floor. Carly coughed, but she hadn't taken in much water. She was terrified. What were they going to do to her?

"This human spy will be useful to capture the Autobots since they have already befriended them," Megatron said. "Put him in a prison cell."

Offended, Carly stood, looked up at Megatron and took the wet suit hood off, allowing her armpit length blonde hair to flow freely.

"It's a female!" he exclaimed, surprised.

Carly backed away a little and Megatron grabbed her. She gasped and was shivering. Carly looked at him as he studied her.

"You remind me of a female Autobot back on Cybertron."

Carly was very interested and curious, and wondered who she was. She hadn't known there were any female Transformers. Obviously Megatron hadn't seen much in the way of women, but then Carly couldn't say she was surprised with an attitude like his! Megatron put her into a prison cell. He then radioed Optimus Prime.

"If you Autobots do not come to rescue her, in the next hour she will be terminated --"

"Megatron ..." began Optimus, "if you harm her in any way, I'll..."

Megatron ignored the Autobot leader's threat. "That's up to you, Prime," and he ended the transmission.

"We have to save her," said Optimus concerned. "We brought the war here by accident. This is not the human's war. We must remember that always. Even if it costs us our lives."

Spike and Beverly were amazed at how extremely caring Optimus Prime was, and he'd only known them for such a short time.

"We'll come with you, Optimus," offered Beverly.

Optimus shook his head. "It's too dangerous. I can't risk any more lives."

Beverly wanted to help rescue her daughter, but she was confident that Optimus knew what he was doing. "Be careful," she said, concerned.

The Autobots tunnelled under the ground. "As soon as my magnetic force field gives a tug, we'll know we're right under their headquarters," Windcharger said.

A few minutes later, he felt his force field tug. Brawn tunnelled upwards. The three Autobots snuck into the headquarters and found their way to the prison cells. They found Carly and fused the lock on the door. Carly jumped up with relief and bounded to them. "Thank you ..." she said, grateful, throwing her arms around Brawn.

"Uhh, it's okay, 'lil lady."

The Autobots went back the way they came in. When they arrived out into the open, they were ambushed by the Decepticons.

"Did you think you'd escape unnoticed Prime?" Megatron asked with a sly grin.

Optimus knew the three Autobots were no match for all the Decepticons, and ordered a hasty retreat. Windcharger had been badly wounded. Carly felt very guilty. She told Optimus what she had done and apologised, frightened of what might to do to her. Optimus turned to her.

"We all make mistakes, Carly" he said, understanding. "You wouldn't've gone if you knew this was going to happen."

"I'm sorry, Optimus ..."

He nodded. "It's all right" he said gently.

Carly smiled, grateful Optimus Prime was so understanding. He might be huge compared to her, but so was his heart. Carly walked to the repair bay. Ratchet had finished repairing Windcharger.

"I'm sorry..." she confessed.

Windcharger smiled. "Don't mention it. It wasn't your fault."

Carly smiled back at him, grateful that the Autobots were so understanding and friendly.

The Transformers soon became known throughout planet Earth.

They needed to know if Cybertron still existed and many different ways to make contact, but all attempts failed.

Optimus Prime tried his best to contact Cybertron by using

Teletraan I. His attempts failed, but he didn't want to give up hope. He prayed to Primus that Cybertron still existed and his friends there were all safe.

Two more years went by.

Quite a few new Autobots and Decepticons were created on Earth. The war continued on there, as did the war on Cybertron.

* * *

Energy on Cybertron was again, running dangerously low.

The fighting here had come to a stalemate, and the Decepticons needed information to gain the upper hand. Shockwave and Infra Red flew to Iacon and fired stun rays at Aero. Shockwave grabbed the unconscious Autobot and took him to Deadline.

"Put 'im in the prison cell. When he regains consciousness, we'll ask him what we want to know, then destroy him..."

Later, Aero regained consciousness. Deadline came into his prison cell and asked him questions about their strategies, secret energon supplies and so on, but Aero remained tight lipped. After at least half an hour or so, Deadline had concluded that he would acquire no useful information.

"Prepare to be terminated --" he Deadline, aiming his ionic blaster at him.

Oh Gods... Aero thought. He tried to duck the blasts, but Deadline mercilessly fired several times at Aero, until he was satisfied. Deadline laughed evilly and exited the cell.

Ailene and Freefire were returning to Iacon and were

captured by the Decepticons and were placed in separate prison cells. Deadline wasn't sure what he was going to do with Ailene, but he wanted to kill Freefire, painfully.

Ailene picked at the computerised lock on the door and managed to fuse it. She was determined to find Freefire and escape. She began to get a faint Autobot reading from one of the cells. She was puzzled when she found the door unlocked. Ailene entered and gagged. Aero's blasted body was lying on the floor. Ailene knelt down and began to repair him. First aid had always been one of her strong points. Aero's wasn't as badly damaged as he looked. Ailene transmitted some of her energy into him and Aero slowly regained consciousness.

"Ohh, thanks... "

"It's my pleasure, Aero."

Together, they cautiously walked out of the cell.

Deadline had taken Freefire to the torture chambers. Freefire was the youngest of the Transformers on Cybertron.

"What are you going to do to me? ..." he asked, uneasy.

"You'll see ..." said Deadline, smiling evilly.

He shoved Freefire onto a magnetic zone on the floor. He

tried to struggle away, but the magnet was strong.

"You'll tear yourself apart," Deadline said, as he turned the pressure of the machine above the magnet on low. The pain was bearable, but not pleasant. He wanted to hear Freefire scream, so he turned up the power. Freefire felt himself being crushed by the immense pressure. Deadline was getting impatient. It was taking too long. He turned up the power again.

"Please stop ..." Freefire begged.

Finally ... Deadline thought at Freefire's begging and turned up the power again.

"No ... Please ..."

Deadline laughed and began to increase the power further.

Freefire could not believe it. How could he be so cruel? He begged Deadline not to turn the power up. Deadline didn't listen, and increased the power, delighted that he was inflicting so much pain on the Autobot. Freefire tried to hold back tears, but was unsuccessful. Deadline enjoyed watching, not caring in the slightest how much it hurt Freefire. He loved seeing his enemies in pain and hearing them scream for mercy. He reached to the switch to turn up the power.

"Deadline, please ... No more ... Please..."

The magnet held him fast and Freefire couldn't wipe his tears away. Deadline was delighted. He couldn't remember when last he had this much fun. Freefire yelped in pain as the Deception turned up the pressure. It would soon crush him to death. Freefire hoped he wouldn't, but knew Deadline loved seeing his enemies suffer. He wished the Decepticon could have his pain, to show him what he was doing, but would he care? Deadline continued to increase the power. This was a new torture method he had devised and Freefire was his guinea pig. He loved its effects and wanted to destroy all the Autobots this way, except Ailene. For some reason he didn't want to hurt her. She was the only one of his enemies that he'd ever considered killing painlessly or killing at all. Deadline forced those thoughts to the back of his mind and concentrated on Freefire. The Autobot looked up at him, pitiful tears in his eyes.

"I'll always remember you for this pleasure, Freefire."

He smiled and mercilessly turned up the power. Freefire could feel his metal skin splitting, and he started bleeding and he vomited. Deadline was thrilled. He loved the sound of the crunching metal.

"Please ... don't ... " gasped Freefire extremely, weak and coughing blood.

"All right," Deadline said, "I'll turn off the power."

Freefire sighed with relief, but was unprepared for what happened next. Deadline instantly snapped of the power, and it was such a shock to Freefire's body, it was even more painful than being crushed. Deadline grinned as Freefire screamed. "Stupid, Autobot. Did you think I was being kind?"

Deadline laughed evilly and looked down at Freefire's messy body and smiled. He loved the sight. A job well done, he thought. Freefire shut his eyes as he tried to bear the pain. He now knew why Deadline had turned off the power. If he had crushed him to death, it would have all been over, but no. Deadline had to let Freefire die, slowly and in pain. Bastard, he thought, weak and in terrible pain.

Deadline started to exit the room. "I'll be back - when you're dead."

Ailene and Aero were searching for Freefire. When they found him in the torture room, Ailene's mouth fell open and she felt sick. She couldn't look at Freefire's mutilated body, but she knew she had to, to help repair him. They first turned off the magnet and cleaned up the blood, being extremely careful gentle, as Freefire's skin was extremely fragile. Ailene toughened it up with some acetonium. She and Aero began to replace the internal organs which had been damaged by the pressure. Luckily Aero had spied many times and knew just where the spare parts room was located. Ailene used her medical skills and Aero was good in that field also. Freefire had lost a tremendous amount of blood. Ailene and Aero both transfused some of their blood into him, then gently re-energised him. He slowly began to regain consciousness. He was still very weak and frightened. Ailene comforted him. Aero went to look for some more energy for him. Deadline then came back into the room and was absolutely furious at what he saw. He much rather wanted to crush Freefire again than destroy Ailene. He shot her out of the way and came towards Freefire. Freefire was terrified and too weak to defend himself. Deadline grabbed him and slid him back onto the magnet.

"HELP ME, AERO!!! ..."

Hearing Freefire, Aero dashed into the torture chambers

and blasted Deadline with a gun he had swiped from the ammunition room. Freefire sighed with relief and slumped to the floor, unconscious. Aero ran to him, but was confident that he'd recover. He attended to Ailene, who was still unconscious, but seeing the blast was superficial, he was sure she'd recover soon. Aero set the gun on kill and aimed at Deadline. The Decepticon began to regain consciousness. He looked up and at Aero, gun set on kill and aiming at him.

"...N ... no ... Please Don't ..."

Aero hated killing, but felt he had to and started to pull back on the trigger. Deadline tried to escape, but Aero fired at him, preventing his escape. He looked at Deadline and decided using the pressure machine would be too cruel, after all he was an Autobot and cruelty was not in his nature. He aimed his gun at Deadline.

"Please don't ..."

"Did you give me or Freefire any mercy? NO!!"

"Please, Aero ... I don't wanna die ..."

"Do you think Freefire did? That Any of us do?"

"I didn't mean to kill you ..."

"What a load of cyber-crud!, you pathetic Decepticon scrap. You love killing."

Deadline was silent and shivering. Aero shot him twice, in his chest. The blast would be painful, but not fatal.

"Don't ..." gasped Deadline, weak.

Aero shot him again. Deadline began to get desperate.

"Please ... I'll do anything ... anything!"

The Autobot looked at the frightened Decepticon and thought about how terrified Freefire would have been. And to tell the truth, he'd been pretty scared too. He didn't care about what he did to us. No matter how frightened we were. Why should I care about him? He knew he could easily kill Deadline with a few more blasts. That's what he had intended to do. He cursed himself inwardly for having second thoughts. Part of him didn't want to kill Deadline and part of him did. He aimed is gun at Deadline's head. Deadline swallowed. As Aero began to pull back on the trigger, Deadline shut his eyes.

Sensing he was still alive after a few moments, he opened them. Aero had lowered his gun.

"Why?" was all Deadline could ask.

Aero glared at him. "Because I'm not a Decepticon."

Ailene and Freefire were beginning to regain consciousness. Aero helped them to their her feet.

"This goes against my better judgement," Deadline said. "You can all go. This once."

In a way, he felt ashamed. He was a Decepticon and he had let personal feelings get in the way. He vowed to keep this incident to himself.

"You're letting us go?" Ailene said, surprised.

"Yes ... You could have killed me," he looked at Aero, "but you didn't, even after what I did."

Ailene smiled at him. Deadline smiled back at her. He had always thought she was beautiful. He tried to unthink it, because it always get in the way, but she was beautiful, and there was nothing Deadline could do, but appreciate that.

Later, At Autobot headquarters, Ailene came to Aero who was sitting alone. "I almost killed him ..." he said, guilty.

"But you didn't."

"I was so mad with him. I wanted to, but I couldn't."

Ailene smiled. "Killing may be easy for the Decepticons, but it's not our way, even if we do get mad with them."

Aero nodded. "I felt that way, and well, perhaps letting us go was Deadline's way of apologising, but I'd never thought I'd see the day."

A gentle giggle escaped Ailene's throat. "Neither did I..."

* * *

Two years later, on Earth -- The Transformers war was still raging and they were engaged in a furious battle. Optimus Prime had been badly wounded. Skyfire quickly transformed into is large Valkyrie Jet Fighter mode and flew him back to Mount Saint Helens, where Ratchet and Wheeljack were guarding the base. "He needs help," Skyfire said, concerned.

"Right away."

Skyfire left, hoping Optimus would be all right.

While Ratchet and Wheeljack were repairing him, Optimus lay, barely conscious, on the repair bed, dreaming about finding Cybertron and re-uniting with all his old friends. He later awoke, and found that Ratchet and Wheeljack had repaired him.

He told his friends about his dream. They all prayed it came true. Optimus walked into his private quarters and thought about Ailene. He missed her tremendously, but she had been killed on Cybertron or so he thought. Optimus hated grief. But often felt it when he thought about his friends and his home planet. A tear rolled down his cheek. Carly came in to ask him Prime about the history of the Transformers and saw him crying.

"What's the matter?"

Optimus started a little, then gently picked her up and told her about Ailene and his friends on Cybertron. Carly felt upset and sorry for him. "I hope you find them all someday." He nodded, sadly. "So do I, Carly, so do I," and he told her that her eyes of his lady friend, Ailene. Carly smiled. So that's who Megatron was talking about. "What happened to her? Is she on Cybertron with the others?"

Optimus paused. "She was ... but ..." A tear rolled down his cheek. "But ... she...she was killed just before we left..."

Carly felt extremely sorry for him. "I'm sorry," she confessed. Optimus Prime gently put her down.

* * *

The Decepticons on Cybertron were detecting a vessel in outer space on their radar.

"When it's in range, fire the magnetic beam," Deadline ordered. "I want all the passengers alive. Then I'll decide what to do with them."

They fired the magnetic beam and the craft crash-landed on Cybertron. Deadline blasted open the door and entered the cruiser, armed and almost fainted.

"MEGATRON!!"

"DEADLINE!!"

"I ... I thought you'd all been destroyed! You've been away for so long..."

"We thought Cybertron might've been destroyed" confessed Megatron. "Have you eradicated the Autobots here?"

"Unfortunately, no" replied Deadline. "What about the ones that left with you?"

Megatron grunted angrily, indicating the answer. They walked into the headquarters. Megatron introduced the newer Decepticons. "We blasted off from Earth, in the hope of finding Cybertron. We mapped out where we had searched, but a freak energy storm blew us off course."

"Thank the storm," Deadline said.

They began to discuss old times for quite a while, all quite happy to be reunited with their old comrades.

"I have a plan to destroy the Autobots on Earth," Megatron said. "Is Ailene still alive?"

"Yes," replied Deadline.

"Excellent ... Capture her, but she cannot see any of us. I do not want her to have any idea that her old friends are alive. My newer Decepticons will guard the base. She doesn't know any of them. They will see to it that she doesn't escape or get rescued. I will then contact Optimus Prime on Earth inform him of our discovery. My plan will not fail ..."

The Decepticons left to capture Ailene and managed to without much of a hassle. She was alone, outside. No other Autobots were around to hear or help her. They took her back to headquarters. Ailene gasped when she saw the new Decepticons.

"Meet our new elite Decepticon force, my dear," smiled Deadline.

Space Age was one of the newer Decepticons. Unlike most, he didn't like fighting or cruelty. He thought Ailene was beautiful and didn't want her to get hurt. Deadline placed her in a prison cell. He made sure no one was looking and gave her a strong kiss. Ailene gasped, and although she could see the humour in it, she smacked him. Deadline grinned, and left. Now that was something he's been wanting to do for a looooooooooong time!

Megatron's transmission came over Teletraan I. "Listen carefully, Prime ..."

"What do you want?"

Megatron told him what had been discovered, as he suspected, Optimus was sceptical. "Take a look around, Optimus..."

Megatron played back a recording which had been taken just a few days ago, on Cybertron. Optimus saw the activity at Iacon. "And I've got something else you'll be quite interested in..." Megatron televised Ailene in the prison cell. Optimus Prime widened his eyes. Megatron relayed the flight plan to Cybertron to him. "If you do not come with all the Autobots, Ailene and all your friends here will be destroyed - painfully..."

"Megatron, if you harm her or any of the others, I'll..."

"You'll all surrender, if you ever want to see your friends again." Megatron ended the transmission.

"Damn!" Optimus swore.

"How can you be sure if he's telling the truth?" Ironhide said. "He could be using computer enhanced graphics to lure us into a trap."

Optimus nodded, "But I can't risk it. I'm sure it's a trap, whether he's telling the truth or it's a hoax, I'm not sure."

Ironhide nodded. "I'm just as hopeful as you are, but as security chief I urge that we take extra precautions."

"Agreed."

Optimus had not forgotten his four million year old promise: We'll be back as soon as we can, Allie. A promise which he swore to keep, even if it cost him his life.

He briefed the other Autobots what Megatron had told him. They all eagerly agreed to go with him, no matter the cost, even the new Autobots who had been created on Earth. Carly, Spike and Beverly wanted to come with as well.

"No" said Optimus Prime, "I'm sorry, but it's too risky. I can't endanger your lives. It's dangerous enough as it is. Please stay here. We'll return, I promise." Optimus only hoped it wouldn't take another four million years.

Although they respected Optimus' concern, the humans snuck aboard the Ark.

Travelling in outer space, Optimus found his human friends, hiding. "What are you doing here!?"

"We anted to come with, Prime ... We wanted to see Cybertron and your old friends."

"All right..." he sighed. There was no stopping Earth women when they wanted something, he head learned. "I understand, but please stay out of trouble."

"Sure, Prime."

Eventually, they reached Cybertron and felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude at seeing their home again. Optimus landed on the far side of the planet, a trick his father, Alpha Trion had taught him to avoid Decepticon radar. Carly, Spike and Beverly stared at Cybertron in awe. The mechanical planet was both strange and very beautiful. Some Autobots began to cry with happiness, grateful that Megatron had not bee lying about this, but nonetheless, they were all on alert.

Crossfire was carrying a metal slab into the control room, and turned around. He dropped the metal and stared. "PRIME!!" He stared at his leader. "We ... We ... thought you'd all been ..."

Optimus Prime gently hugged his friend. None of the Cybertronic Autobots could believe it and they had a happy, tearful reunion. Optimus introduced his friends to the humans, and quite liked them, very interested that biological life actually existed.

The Autobots quickly left to rescue Ailene.

"There have been no Decepticons so far ... They obviously want to catch us off guard. Keep your senses peeled."

The Autobots finally found Ailene's cell and were ambushed by the Decepticons and a battle commenced. Ailene heard the commotion and knew some Autobots had come to rescue her. She was worried. There were only five other Autobots and so many new Decepticons. Her friends wouldn't stand a chance! The battle raged quite a while. Ailene felt the violent vibrations in her cell and wished the fighting would stop, and that her friends would survive, even though that may be wishful thinking. The Autobots managed to fight off the Decepticons. Optimus Prime aimed his laser rifle at the door and blasted it open. For the first time in over four million years he saw her. He couldn't describe his feelings in words. Ailene looked up and her mouth fell open and her eyes became wide. "Optimus! ..."

"Allie ..." he said, his voice, deep and gentle.

They hugged each other gentle, but tight, and had long, gentle kiss. Tears of ultimate happiness filled their eyes in this beautiful reunion. Ailene reunited with all her old friends and met the new Autobots. They had dreamt of this moment for over four million years and even given up hope of ever seeing each other again, and now, aeons later, that dream had become a reality.

* * *

In the next few months, the Transformers constructed a space

bridge that could transport passengers from Earth to Cybertron or vice versa, in a very short time. Everyone was back together now. The Autobots, the Decepticons, years of grief and anguish, behind them. They shared each others adventures, told each other stories about, past adventures and experiences.

Space Age even told Ailene that he thought she was pretty, in private, of course.

She was surprised and thanked him.

"You're not like most Decepticons."

She's so beautiful and innocent ... he thought. What sort of a war is this? I don't care if she's supposed to be my enemy.

Space Age told her how he felt about the war and that he "You know you're more like an Autobot than a Decepticon."

"I guess so," he said with a smile.

"Do you want to join us?"

He shook his head. "I want to leave this war. It's not for me. I know I haven't been involved as long as you and some others have, but I can't stand it, and I don't think it'll matter what side I'm on."

Space Age must have left the war, Ailene thought, because she never saw him again after that.

* * *

A few weeks later, she was driving peacefully along the countryside with Optimus Prime. She loved Earth. It was a new, beautiful, exotic world for her. She had heard of biological worlds and had always wanted to visit one, hoping they were more than just a myth. They transformed and held each other, sharing a gentle kiss.

Sadly, the Transformers war continued, battles were fought both on Cybertron and Earth and erupted across the galaxy. They often wondered when or if the fighting would ever stop. The war had raged on for so long, some couldn't even remember anything else.

Some Autobots and Decepticons left the war, as Space Age had done, perhaps one day, to return when the hostilities ceased. But no one knew or even had the foggiest idea when that would happen, but like all hopes, peace had always welcomed them and seemed be glimmering in the distance, hopefully to grow brighter someday.

 

*

 

Back to Autobot & Decepticon Fanfic Page

 

Back to Transformers Page