~ Twilight Dreams ~

 

 

 

These are nightly dreams I have had in the Twilight universe. 

{Scroll down for dreams} 

Finally finished typing up all my dreams!!!

 

The dates are written as day/month/year. Please do not archive

Most of these dreams I have at home, unless otherwise specified.

 

 

 

1/2/08

I was going to a special concert with my Twilight families, the Cullens and the Volturi. Carlisle had adopted me and I had married Aro.  We all went to the concert in peace and learned more about each other.

 

 

30/8/09

 

Against all odds, Bella and Edward’s struggle to be together paid off.  They found an older vampire mentor who taught them how to handle the Volturi peacefully Bella was a vampire now.  They as well as Carlisle and the other Cullens began to teach Aro and the Volturi how to use and handle their power wisely.  This helped the vampire world greatly as it lessened the enemies of the Volturi and gained them more respect amongst their people for which they were most grateful and Aro became happier and more relaxed.

 

 

14/2/09 – Happy Valentine’s Day – Very Appropriate dream for this day!

 

I was in Volterra’s square one overcast afternoon, dancing with Aro.  We returned to his palazzo and danced in the main chambers.  He held me gently to him and I felt safe in his arms.  Then, he went down on one knee, surprising his brothers and the guard as he proposed to me and I whispered “Si, Bello…Yes...”  He squealed with joy, jumped up and whisked me up into the air, then held me as tight as he dared and then held me gently as I held him, our embrace eternal.

 

19/3/10

 

Carlisle and Aro met in a cavern.  Aro had called a truce.  Truth was he was desperate to know how Carlisle ran his coven/family with authority and without control or fear.  Carlisle sensed this and began to teach Aro to think outside the box and let go his fears. Aro had recently fallen in love with a human (me) and needed Carlisle’s advice in matters of the heart also.

 

 

?/4/10

 

In this dream I was going out with Michael Sheen (who plays Aro) and having a wonderful time shopping with him and he took me to a lovely, expensive restaurant!

 

 

?/4/10

 

Aro and I were together and he was having a hard time telling me that he loved me. He wasn’t sure how, as he was very nervous. In matters of the heart a vampire heart can break just as easily as a human one and their feelings hurt just the same.  I smiled and gently prompted him and he appreciated my patience with my beloved as he kissed me and whispered “I love you.” 

            “And I you,” I told him back and we kissed in bliss.

 

 

12/4/10

 

Aro found his way to the Cullens’ home in the wilderness of Forks.  He wanted to apologise for the immortal child incident. Caius was worried their reputation may be st stake, but Aro knew this would strengthen their reputation and he was right. He gained a great deal of respect from Carlisle, the Cullens and other vampire clans and rekindled his longstanding friendship with Carlisle.

 

 

?/5/10

 

Aro was terrified to find himself in the cold grasp of Death, however strangely he also found it comforting and therapeutic.  In this state he found his heart started beating again. He came out of the silent state refreshed and renewed when I brought him back. Even though there were some pleasant aspects to it, he never wanted to go back there. I held him in my arms.

 

 

9/5/10

 

Aro was watching Michael Sheen with interest. He was very protective of the man who played him in the Twilight movies. They met and at first Michael was apprehensive of the vampire and how weird it all was, but they soon made friends and began art projects together.

 

 

19/1/10

 

Aro bought me a Pomegranate Sparkle lip gloss which he thought was cute and cuter on me!  We slow danced and kissed to soothing music and I felt safe in his gentle embrace.

 

 

2/6/10

 

A fairy star child had made her way to the Volturi’s Palazzo.  She wanted to meet with the vampires of which they and the Fae had something in common – to keep their existence safe from the humans.  The vampires were surprised the Fae existed and had known about vampires for centuries. They also felt a little shaken. They signed a truce with the Fae.  I was the only human as Bella was now a vampire, that knew about Vampires and Aro was going to turn me three days after my birthday.  I entered a calming meditative state with Aro and soothed him that he did not have to worry about the humans discovering either the Fae or the Vampires, unless they were the ones to be turned and keep our secrets safe.

 

 

?/6/10

 

In this dream as I was an empath, I could show Aro what human food tasted like as he could sense not only my thoughts, but my feelings as well.  He could even eat human foods after that and supplement his blood diet to which the new sensations thrilled him. He was Italian and tried Pizza for the first time and he adored chocolate!

 

 

23/6/10

 

Aro was terrified of being discovered by humans and also of death so he designed a system where the vampires would only take blood from hard core criminals and set up secret blood donation clinics where humans thought they were donating blood to save lives. In a sense they were as less victims were taken by vampires, so if the vampires were ever discovered in the distant future, Aro could prove they were of great benefit to human society.

 

 

20/7/10

 

Aro fell in love with me and I became his donor.  Every few days he would take around 2 to 2 and a half pints from me which would give me time to recover and it was enough to keep him satisfies and he no longer needed to kill.  I trusted him with all my heart and soul. We fell in love and Aro was grateful to find a human like me.  He turned me as he didn’t want me to get old and perish and he found his blood protected mine and I could still drink form me even though I was an immortal vampire now.

 

 

?/7/10

 

I was walking up the steps into Volterra.  I lost my balance and almost sprained my ankle, but Aro caught me.  Demetri had seen me coming and I was grateful. Aro then carried me up those stairs to the Palazzo.

 

 

21/7/10

 

There was an accident in Volterra, an explosion at the museum.  Aro and the Volturi helped casualties, especially children. The Cullens came to help as well.  They all put aside their differences and their desire for blood.  After that the Cullens and the Volturi signed a peace truce and Aro and Carlisle rekindles their friendship.

 

 

5/8/10

 

Aro and Carlisle met at a nice old stone building in Volterra in peace and reconciles their differences, glad to be in each other’s gook books again.

 

 

6/8/10 – At a friend’s house

 

Caius helped Aro overcome some sadness. He was used to Aro’s moods and begrudged them. Aro was grateful though knew his younger brother wasn’t the sentimental type. He thanked Caius and before long was his usual happy, peppy self, to which Caius shook his head with a wisp of a smile.

 

 

23/8/10

 

In this dream, Aro rescued a beautiful Jellyfish to watch it glide through the water.  It glided so gracefully and seemed to be grateful to for the rescue. Aro named the jellyfish Pegasus.

 

 

?/9/10

 

Aro and I went on a train ride and he protected me.  I also protected him from discovery by humans.  Before long, we arrived at our stop and were picked up by Demetri in a limousine who drove us to Aro’s castle/palazzo.  Aro helped me feel wanted and loved and I did the same for him.  I also helped him used his power wisely and no longer see the Cullens as a rival or a threat.  Aro and I later adopted a teenage vampire as Carlisle had done and added him to our family.

 

 

12/10/10

 

Edward and Bella visited Italy and the Volturi discussing a peace treaty with the Volturi.  Through the telepathic bond, Edward also gave Aro some tips on how to use his power wisely and in matters of love.  He also told Aro through the bond that he had killed Victoria to protect Bella. That Vampire had been on the run from the Volturi for centuries and Aro was grateful that threat had been eliminated and thanked Edward. Carlisle also visited him, later and they make friends again. Aro admitted his shame and Carlisle forgave him, respecting him admitting he was wrong.  All was good in the vampire world again.

 

 

24/10/10

 

Carlisle and the Cullens helped the Volturi get out of a skirmish. Carlisle convinced their people the Volturi could learn to use their power wisely and he managed to convince the other clans, even the skeptical Garrett.  Aro thanked him and Carlisle helped him learn how to be fair, firm, yet kind for whom Aro was most grateful, even if some Volturi members didn’t admit that.  I also helped Aro, my beloved. Carlisle and the other Vampires were heartened that Aro had found true love at long last.

 

 

8/11/10

Caius and Aro were sparring, arm wrestling to keep up their fitness, just in case someone were able to get through the guard. It was a practice they’d kept up since the 17tyh century when that almost happened. It had shocked and frightened Aro and he’d taken immediate precautions.  Caius rather enjoyed the sessions especially when he beat Aro and Aro became delighted when he bested his younger brother. It also strengthened their relationship, Marcus often watched and sometimes sparred with guard members, but generally wasn’t all that interested, but enjoyed watching his brothers.

 

 

30/11/10

 

Aro was in a sad mood about his life as a Vampire and I comforted him. He was grateful for my presence and would sooo turn me to be his beloved forever. I was nervous, yet looking forward to an eternity with my love.

 

 

12/12/10

 

Aro decided to try “vegetarian” – and tried various different animals. He hated cows, venison, pigs, chickens, wolves and sheep, but found he very much liked sharks, lions and cougars – when he visited the Cullens so now he had a balanced diet of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food to choose from. Carlisle convinced him that if he must drink human blood to drink from heartless criminals to make the planet safer for innocents. I was proud of my beloved. Aro was grateful that he didn’t have to kill as many humans and that he was making a positive difference in the world.

 

 

15/12/10

 

Aro brought me a present of a beautiful silver and ruby necklace and a bunch of 24 red roses.  I began to cry. No one had ever brought me romantic flowers before, let alone an expensive necklace. It was truly beautiful.  The guard called me their sister and had accepted me as part of the family.  Carlisle had decided to adopt me and I became he and Esme’s daughter and the Cullens sister as well and as I was a woman of two families, we had peace between us as I was Aro’s beloved new wife as well.

 

 

9/1/11 – Happy New Year!

 

In this dream Aro and I were waiting on Platform 9 ¾ for the Hogwarts Express (from Harry Potter).  Aro needed to meet with Snape, who had sworn to keep vampire existence a secret.   They were impressed with one and other even if Aro was a bit too peppy for Snape’s liking. Aro was impressed with the professor’s hard life and what lay ahead and promised to keep his secret also. He was also very impressed with Hogwarts and how the wizarding world had kept itself secret from the muggles. He giggled at that word.

 

 

13/1/11

 

Aro was teaching me Italian (speaking, reading and writing) We scaled the clock tower and slow danced up there.  He held me gently and admitted to me he’d never really fallen in love before and needed guidance and warmly, I told him that I would be his guide.  In the arms of the Leader of the Volturi of all places, I felt safe.

 

 

26/1/11

 

Aro was having a bath and tempted me to come in with him with a cheeky smile.  I removed my clothing and joined him and we played in the bath.  I added bubbles, which Aro had not done in centuries and we had a wonderful, sensual time.

 

 

30/1/11

 

Aro drank some of my blood and was embarassed to admit how sweet and delicious it was. He controlled himself as he did not want to take too much.  My blood coursed through his system and his blood protected my blood within him and after that he didn’t need to drink blood, unless he wanted to and he could even eat and enjoy human foods.

 

 

3/2/11

 

Aro had assigned guard members to me to protect me.  I felt loved, wanted and special.  He was very protective of me as I was of him, which always made him smile.

 

 

7/2/11

 

There was a tourist brochure advertising Volterra, including palazzo Dei Priori, the Volturi’s home. Somehow Aro sensed there was something not quite right about it.  So he, his brothers, the guard and I went to investigate and it turned out the brochure was developed by the Romanian coven who hated the Volturi so they would get discovered by humans. The Volturi they put a stop to it, eliminating the Romanian coven and I made my vampire family recycle all the brochures, saying it was the vampires would too and we must look after it and Aro smiled. Caius shook his head, but I caught a wisp of a smile – same with Marcus.  I loved my Volturi family just as much as the other side of my family. The Cullens as Carlisle had adopted me. I lived in Italy and often visited my family in Forks.   The vampire covens were safe now.

 

 

7/2/11 – 2 Twi dreams in one night!

 

In this dream, I saved Sulpicia’s life and she wondered why as she was married to Aro and her death would have gotten her out of the picture for me.  I told her that Aro loved both of us and I couldn’t do that to him.  Aro married me as well and Sulpicia and I became friends and Aro proved there was more than enough to share :)

 

 

18/2/11

 

The Romanian coven had convinced the Egyptian coven to join them in a fight against the Volturi.  They had decided they would spare only one member, Renata, Aro’s body guard as she wasn’t as severe as the others and gentler and thought Aro had bewitched her.  Alice saw the whole thing and the Cullens warned the Volturi. They also said that the Romanians had sweet talked the Egyptian coven and sued fear as their motive. Caius was reluctant to spare anyone, yet Aro considered sparing the Egyptians.  The Cullens joined the fight as Alice foresaw disaster if the Volturi were killed.  The Romanians lost their lived instead.  The Egyptians said their plan was to spare Renata.  She went to Amun and kneed him in the balls, saying how she was devoted to Aro – no trickery involved and how lonely she would be.  Amun held his nethers and the Volturi decided that was punishment enough.  The Volturi mended their relationship with the Cullens and slowly began to form a relationship of mutual understanding with the Egyptian coven.

 

 

 

19/2/11

 

I was reading a very old book about the Volturi and thanked myself for teaching myself Latin.  The book had been taken from them by a vampire in the 17th century who wanted vampires to be discovered especially the Volturi. He had been killed by them but the book had changed hands so many times when they’d caught him that even Aro was not able to obtain its whereabouts.  When it came into my hands I kept it secret before I saved up, sent to Italy and returned it to them and they kept it under lock and key safe in their Palazzo and rewarded me by allowing me to live with them and grating me immortality. Now I would read and write all the books I wanted!

 

 

 

19/2/11 – 2 Twilight dreams in one nite!

 

Caius wanted to kill Tanya and Kate.  He went with the guard to her abode to learn Garrett had also now joined ter coven. He acted without his brothers’ knowledge.  The only think keeping him from killing them in the end, was that it would create more enemies and rebellion against the Volturi and that it would incur Aro’s wrath and strain their relationship further. He did part with a warning that any further skirmishes would be dealt with harshly and Tanya told Caius is he were a bit more lenient the Volturi would not have as many enemies. Caius turned on his heel and left, reluctantly contemplating what she told him, before returning to Volterra.  Aro took his hand and became disappointed that his brother acted without his approval and also contemplated what Tanya told him.

 

 

 

5/3/2011 – First dream in house in Manly  (Carlisle is in it briefly) –

            Happy Sydney Mardi Gras!

I went back in time and Doni helped me find Persephone’s grove in the Underworld with her faeries. I went to help her. She was most grateful. I was relieved to find her and she gave me a recipes embroided on cloth to make, I took them but was sacred as they were in ancient Greek and she helped me translate them into English.  We gathered the ingredients having fin honouring the Earth and gave much love to the Rath. I made the bread and mead with a lot of love and returned with them to Persephone and she was delighted and showed it around. It was delicious. Persephone fell in love with the bread and mead.  She took me down to Hades and shared the bread and mead with him and I felt his love and serenity, Instead of being lost above the world, he allowed me to stay in the Underworld, my new home.

            Melissa loved kids but couldn’t have any. She was pretty with long brown hair. She got a job in her sisters’ toyshop and played with the kids around there,  A local guy hated her as he thought she was full of herself always happy and rich, he thought she was false.

            Melissa played with the children and often helped them when they got upset and taught them not to fight and to want more out of life than plastic toys.

            One afternoon after school was out the guy want to the shop and shot Melissa 6 times.  Her sister and the children were shocked. Melissa was still alive by the time the ambulance arrived and her boyfriend was equally shocked. She was rushed to hospital where Dr. Cullen from Twilight operated on her and removed the bullets. Fortunately they had missed her vital organs.  Mellissa could not walk properly as 2 bullets had shot up her legs. She spent a few months recovering. She really wanted to help underprivileged kids and wanted to move with her boyfriend Doni to Pakistan to help starving and underprivileged children there.  At first she had trouble walking and her Boyfriend moved to Pakistan with her, looking after her until she could walk much better. She was relieved her legs got better. The children loved her and the Government paid for an excursion to see the country.  She missed her sister and the children back home but loved the children here. The man who shot her was overcome with guilt and shot himself, but before he did he wore her a note. ‘I’m sorry, Melissa, I had no right.’  Eventually it was delivered to her and she forgave him.

            She walked with Doni along a dirt road and told him she was pregnant, after being infertile. The guy who shot her triggered something inside her making her fertile once more. She realised the reason she was shot was a blessing and sent a silent prayer to the Gods for the man who shot her and Hades transferred his soul form Tartarus to Asphodel, eventually he would make it to the Elysian Fields.

            Doni was delighted with his son and his belived and helping underprivileged kids around the world. Mellissa often went for checkups to see Dr. Carlisle Cullen who was delighted with her progress. He even funded some of her trips overseas and she and Doni helped millions of kids around the world.

            Myself, I helped lost souls find their way in the Underworld for which Hades was most grateful.

 

 

22/1/11 – Happy New Year!

 

Some vampires found an immortal child. One of the vampires had the power to help the child grow into a young adult about three times as fast as a regular human.  Aro and the Volturi were intrigued.  They showed Aro how the power worked. The child himself was calm and quite intelligent for his human age. In this rare instance the Volturi let the immortal child live as he could grow up, but under very close supervision.  Aro left permanent guard members to oversee the child’s growth. It heartened Aro that of any more immortal children were found of made this coven could help them into adulthood.

 

 

14/3/11

 

There was a school for Vampires, much like Hogwarts for witches and wizards. The school was shielded from human view by vampires who had shielding powers. The Cullen children all went there relieved now they didn’t have to hide.  The Volturi guard checked out the school, so did their leader and they became very impressed.  Some of the guard began going to the school and Marcus and Carlisle sometimes lectured.  Aro and Carlisle sorted out their differences.

 

 

 

24/3/11

 

Qui-Gon Jinn was in an alternate galaxy (this one) and he discovered Vampires existed.  Aro, the Volturi leader was nervous of his lightsabre.  Qui-Gon said he did not mean the vampires harm and would keep their secret. He suggested the Volturi eat criminals so that way less innocents would die.  Aro said he’d take it on board and was quiet intrigued and heartened by the Jedi Master.

 

 

?/4/11

 

Caius was checking out the Vampire school and was very impressed.  There was a young vampiress there who did not have to brink blood which intrigued him and in her presence, she could use her power so those vampires around her could enjoy human foods.  Despite himself, Caius had always been intrigued as to what Pizza and pasta tasted like so he indulged and didn’t want to admit how good they were and was glad Vampires didn’t get fat as he tried mashed potatoes with lashings of butter followed by a pint of Ben & Jerry’s!

 

 

?/4/11

 

Aro went back in time in a time machine.  You couldn’t alter time, just observe it.  He would have gotten misty eyes if he could to see the 17th century again.  He want back in time to ancient Greece. He spent so much time there and in other places of yesteryear, his brothers had to get him out of the machine as he was missing his present and wasting away his future in that thing.  He thanked them as it was intoxicating, but now lived in the moment and looked forward to his future.

 

 

27/4/11

 

A poltergeist had taken up residence in the vampires’ school. At least she felt wanted and at home there. She also helped protect the school. At first Aro was freaked by her, but soon learned she was harmless.  She riled him by messing up his hair, which became a game between the two.  He was heartened to meet Draculaura (from Monster High) and Mavis (from Hotel Transylvania) who had also some to the school as exchange students and were ecstatic to be around so many vampires.  One nasty old Vampire wanted to do away with the school, jealous at how she was turned when she was 70 and had none of these privileged when she first turned. The Volturi caught her and did away with her.   Aro took pity on her and refused to allow Jane to torture her as she’d led a pretty tortured life.  In the end she was glad to die and for her vampire spirit to move on.

            The vampires played a game and one of the questions was what colour were their eyes when they were human?  Carlisle – blue.  Aro – pale green, Renata – bright green. Jane - violet. Alec – blue. Caius blue, Marcus – hazel. 

            The Vampires, including the Volturi were relieved the school was once again safe.  Aro had since fallen in love with me and showed me the amazing school and I told him I’d’ve much preferred that to my strict Catholic school and he burst out laughing.

            “I don’t blame you,” he said, his eyes smiling.

 

 

12/5/11

 

I wanted elegant Volturi dolls to play with and so with magic I created them, with cute fangs. Aro adored them.  I also made dolls/figures of the guard, very accurate likenesses.  Aro adored his doll, but not as much as he adored me!

 

 

14/5/11

 

Aro and Marcus lost their powers to their shock and horror.  Caius had no special power and even though he was unsettled by the ordeal, at least his brothers would know what it felt like now.  The Cullens and I helped them in getting their powers back.  It was a rival coven that took their powers and the only thing that would break the curse was true love.  They would die otherwise. The coven were certain that Aro didn’t know how to love and would never break the curse.  However, I adored Aro and helped him break the curse as he learned to love me and I adored my Volturi family and much to the otehr coven’s surprise and shock, our love broke their curse. They surrendered to the Volturi knowing they were about to die and they welcomed it as they were tired of their empty lives.  As they had surrendered peacefully Aro spared them torture as they were executed. He also told them he wished their peace in the afterlife for which they became heartened.  I turned away not wanting to watch the execution of the four vampires, but grateful my vampire family and my beloved were safe.

           

 

17/5/11

 

 

Aro and I were at a night festival enjoying ourselves.  I felt safe and free with him as we played in the wild rides speeding us through the night.

 

 

24/5/11

 

I went on a tour to Forks and especially wanted to see the Cullen house and the hospital.  Both Peter Facinelli and Carlisle were there and I got to meet them.  Carlisle adopted me. The tour then went to Volterra and I met Aro who fell in love with me and we married, thus marrying the Cullens and the Volturi in peace.

 

 

8/6/11

 

I was in a house with Michael Sheen, Jamie Campbell Bower, Dakota Fanning and Peter Facinelli.  We were all talking about Twilight and out hobbies, having a great time.  Michael Sheen kissed me on the cheek and hugged me and told me Aro would be lucky to have someone who loved him as much as I did and that was very nice.

 

 

30/6/11

 

In this dream Roman Draganesti from Kerrelyn Sparks ‘How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire’ series was invited to a party at the Volturi’s home.  He taught the Volturi how to use their power wisely and introduced them to his synthetic blood, to which they were impressed – if vampires were ever discovered they could prove they didn’t drink blood, even if some of them did.  Caius was a stickler to old traditions!  Aro adored choc blood! Caius rolled his eyes, but not without a hint of a smile and Aro laughed with glee.  He was also heartened by Roman and Shanna’s love for one and other.

 

 

6/7/11

 

I was getting ready for the Volturi Ball.  I wanted to look and be my best but it wasn’t going right. I screamed in frustration and Renata took pity on me and helped me get ready.  She helped with my dress, hair and makeup.  I was still worried I’d make a mess of things and she told me that I’d be fine.

            And everything was lovely.  I slow danced with Aro, feeling wonderful in his arms and he felt safe and loved in mine.

 

 

25/7/11

 

Aro had been separated from his guard by his expert captors.  They were physically stronger than him. They forced him into a jet then.  As they crossed the Atlantic Ocean they threw him out of the plane.  Aro was terrified, but plunged into the ocean.  He was relieved he didn’t shatter.  Dolphins and whales came to him and he was frightened, but they helped him and swam with him all the way to the shores of Tuscany. He thanked them, they seemed to understand him. They had looked after him all the way.  Art could read their thoughts when he touched them also. They seemed to think he could use his powers wisely and make a better world. Even the baby dolphin was wise.  The guard greeted him upon the shore and took him home, but not before they blew up the plane who’d come to recapture Aro. The leader of the Volturi would never forget the dolphins and whales and became grateful for his capture otherwise he would have never had that adventure.

 

 

 

25/7/11

 

There was a rival coven to the Volturi who were versed in the art of necromancy. It freaked Aro out.  They had devoted centuries to the study and Aro sent guard members to investigate as he was too scared. The coven came to him to finalise things – they would not bother the Volturi if the Volturi didn’t bother them.  Aro was worried about me also as the necromancers were intrigued by my empathic powers and the fact that I was still human for the time being, but seeing how much Aro loved me, they decided to leave matters be.  I told Aro I’d protect him from them (and he knew my shield could) if it ever came to that, but the two covens signed a peace treaty.

 

 

 

25/7/11 – Woo hoo! 3 Twilight dreams in one night!

 

I went to Volterra by ship and indulged in the delicious food on the journey, I knew full well it may be my last gorgeous meal – I had to get to Aro, despite the risk to my own life.  I knew I had the power to protect him and through the ancient text I had, I had fallen in love with him.  As it turned out Aro was delighted to have me (not for dinner) as a trusted member of his coven and was touched that I loved him. He told me he’d do his best to love me back, if he could and I told him that I believed in him and I kept him safe.

 

 

?/8/11

 

In this dream, Felix was my big brother and was very protective of me.  He ate bullied who bullied me.  I was about 5 years old, a hybrid vampire.  Emmett also protected me and ate the bullies’ awful dogs.  They ran to me to protect me, dashing up tiles as they went.  Felix picked me up and took me back home to Aro where I fell asleep in my father’s arms.

 

 

?/8/11

 

In this dream I was an adult (and not Aro’s daughter) and Aro was holding me in his arms, cherishing and loving me as I cherished and loved him, my immortal beloved.

 

 

16/8/11

 

In this dream a suspected immortal child was brought to the Volturi. Her family said she was a hybrid. Caius wasn’t sire and wanted her executed.  The child had been abused by her human family and rescued by her vampire family who had found a way to make her into a hybrid.  In the end, she saved Cauis’ life when one of his enemies almost killed him.  She was bitten and a bit of her blood flew into Caius mouth and he tasted that she was a hybrid and thanked her and decided to spare her life as she did not have to save him, but she did.

 

 

6/9/11

 

Aro and the Volturi were posing as businessmen in an office.  Aro suspected there were vampires here trying to bring down the Volturi.  He sent Celeste one of his new transient guard members to spy.  She wore no Volturi necklace. She discovered that below the offices were covens of vampires plotting to bring down the Volturi especially the leaders. She became worried and began to observe their leader Larimus. She went back to report to Aro. She was halfway up the stairs when they grabbed her. She was terrified. More for Aro and the leaders than herself and she felt sad she’s failed. She tried to signal to no avail. To make eye contact with at least one of the guard members. She yelped at the top of her vampire lungs and Aro saw her struggling and signaling frantically. She was relieved she got his attention. Even form that distance, he saw her relief. It seemed too late to save Celeste as she was dragged below.  In that moment Aro decided he would honour her by making her a permanent guard member whether or not she survived. He was sure Larimus would execute her. Larimus and his followers had been prepared for a possible Volturi assault.  Celeste pulled herself away at the last minute.

            “Don’t be afraid,” she heard someone say.  Larimus tried to grab her but whoever held her held her tightly and pulled her away.  When they were safely away, she stared in disbelief at her saviour – Aro. He smiled as he embraced her and kissed her cheek.

            “You saved all of us,” he said.  “I could not let you perish.”  They fled to the roof, then took a running leap to the next building.

            The guard fought the interlopers and won, eliminating them all, without the humans suspecting a thing. The dead vampire bodies were burned and the building evacuated for a ‘basement’ fire.

            Aro honoured Celeste by making her a permanent member of guard which heartened her deeply.  He told her she was new and could have gone to the other side, but she didn’t/ Aro sensed she was in love with him and smiled to himself. Love was rare amongst his kind, especially amongst the Volturi as they happily returned to Volterra.

 

 

7/9/11

 

Aro was half-naked in his dream, holding me to his waist.  He assured me he wasn’t going to drink my blood and that he wanted to make contact with Carlisle so he would esse the pain of my tuning.  I loved Aro deeply as he loved me, like Edward and Bella, our love was eternal.

 

 

27/10/11

 

Aro drove up in a sexy black Lamborghini.  He picked me up and drove me to his Palazzo in Italy.  He presented me with a beautiful Platinum and diamond necklace, all heart shapes and I dared not think of the price. He giggled and said it was nothing, but he wanted me to have it.  He was everything to me and I told him even if he didn’t have his Palazzo and wasn’t rich I’d still love him.  I joked about still keeping the necklace as it was gorgeous and he laughed with me, a gentler side to him as we cherished each other.

 

 

29/10/11 – Exactly 10 days after my birthday!

 

In this dream Michael Sheen had been chosen to play the next Doctor in Doctor Who.  He met David Tennant and they did a feature length episode together where I played the assistant!

 

 

6/11/11

 

In this dream Michael Sheen and I were an item.  He massaged me when I was tired and I massaged him, which he adored.  We bathed together and played games together. He kissed me and then pretended to be Aro and gave me a love bite on the neck!

 

 

12/11/11

 

In this dream I was invited to the making of Breaking Dawn and I met all the cast and crew.  Michael pretended to be Aro and chased me around the set before we laughed and had wraps together that the catering staff had brought and I was asked to play Renata, Aro’s bodyguard and I was over the moon with joy and very protective of my ‘Master!”

 

 

19/11/11

 

I was making my way through the forks wilderness at night. I was wearing an orange and white dress.  I was afraid both of the wolves and Vampires as I was still human.  I had to make my way to the Volturi who had come to check on the Cullens.  I made my way to the guard and asked to see Aro. They were intrigued but refused at first. Edward had come and sensed my urgency.  Aro was concealed behind a tree and revealed himself out of sheer curiosity and interest. I was relieved. The guard cautioned him. Renata was with him, standing close by.  I offered Aro my hand and he took it and became even more intrigued and realised I’m human, that I mean no harm, and that I love him from an ancient text I found and would return to him. He was surprised that I risked my life to come to him. He pulled me away to the edge of the meadow. I was worried me might drink my blood before I could relay to him the danger he was on.

            “Your blood is intoxicating,” he said softly, burying his face in my neck and giving me a love bite.

            I blinked and relayed to him “before you drink my blood…” and I relayed to him the danger about the rival coven. He was concerned and intrigued that he hadn’t been able to sense that right away

            “You are an enigma,” he said.

He sensed that I meant to help him maintain his status amongst the vampires.  Aro was prepared to forgive the rival coven if they stood down, Caius was not.  

            Carlisle greeted them in the forest wanting to avoid a confrontation between the Volturi and the rival coven in the woods. Carlisle greeted Aro in friendship and Aro was relieved and heartened that his old friend had forgiven his for the skirmish regarding Renesmee.  Other vampires like Garrett had come to oversee the confrontation.  The wolves had come as they were concerned with so many Vampires present. Aro was learning form me how to use his powers wisely – the rival coven the Romanians could see my fierce devotion to Aro and decided to let aside their differences. The Volturi bought the Romanian coven an ancient castle in Romania, making up for the two they burned down. Marcus was surprised when he sensed Aro and my love for one and other. Edward was heartened, so were all the vampires and wolves present. The vampires began making their way to their respective homes.  Caius was still not sure that forgiveness was the right option, but it seemed to cure favour with the other vampires. Aro was grateful to rekindle his friendship with Carlisle and I was grateful the Volturi were safe without a skirmish and the loss of more faith from the vampires.   He and Carlisle embraced.  As sis Edward and Bella.

            Aro embraced me and I returned the embrace.  When he turned me, my blood adored his blood and vice versa so I became a hybrid.  He was very grateful for my intervention. He held me gently.

            “Grazie, Bella.” He said to me, bella being the Italian word for beautiful.

 

I lived with the Volturi and my belived for centuries, keeping the peace in the vampire world peacefully. Caius shook his head, albiet with a small smile.  Marcus smiled slightly also.

            Aro held me in his arms, holding me close, the vampire world at peace, just how Aro and Carlisle envisioned.

 

 

5/12/11

 

D’Ablo dream – (This was Aro’s name in the parody New Moan) D’Ablo had a union with Hades, Lord of the Underworld (Disney) and the two hit it off like an Underworld on fire. He wasn’t scared of the Underworld anymore and found he quite liked it and visited often.

 

 

23/12/11

 

The Greek Gods were captured in a room by a person who could kill them.  I helped Hades by fighting this entity. He was unsure at how a mere mortal could defeat him.  The Gods helped. Poseidon toppled the ocean over him.  Aro (from Twilight) was also trapped with the Gods. He used his vampire strength and speed. Ares fought the entity with swords. Zeus used his Thunderbolts.  Ares wondered what Hades could do and he gave the monster death which weakened him.  It the end the only power the entity could not overpower was my love for the gods, especially my father Hades and my love for my beloved Aro. Hades and Ares hugged in a rare moment. They honoured me and we all freed ourselves and with our combined power killed the entity and Hades said he would not even justify sending him to Tartarus, just oblivion. The monster begged, but no one listened as we were all free from his clutches forever. Hades gave Aro and I his blessing the Gods returned to their respective realms and Hades sent Aro and I back to Volterra, Italy and we kissed grateful to be alive and free.

 

 

 

2/1/12 – Happy New Year!

 

Aro had to fight a crocodile in order to save me and some children on a river.  He killed the crocodile and drank its blood, the first ‘vegetarian’ meal he’d ever had and he liked it.  We were very grateful to him and he said he did it for the kids as well as his beloved. I smiled. One of the kids wished he’d had the fight in tape, but that would draw questions so we just said Aro was an exceptionally strong human and left it at that.  The kids were all returned to grateful parents and Aro and I went back to Volterra.

 

14/2/12 – Happy Valentine’s Day!

 

The Romanians had tried to poison the Volturi by poisoning some of the unsuspecting people that had caught for lunch. I warned them in time.  The blood poison would not affect the humans but it would affect the vampires as in they would crumble.  The Volturi caught the Romanians and executed them and then caught some hard core criminals for dinner.  Aro was grateful for my help as I had saved them all and he was going to turn me to be his beloved for all time.

 

 

 

29/2/12

 

Caius wanted to kill Aro and take over, that he was too lenient.  Felix, Demetri, Jane and Alec were on his side.  They tried to set Aro up.  Aro suspected all was not well on the home front.  He escaped just before they spring their trap.  Caius was caught as were the guard and Aro was heartbroken, but he forgave Caius and Cauis realised Aro was their leader after all, but not before he had Jane torture him, the others and herself.  Caius killed himself for his transgression and Aro saw his spirit guiding him.

 

 

3/3/12 – Happy Sydney Mardi Gras!

 

The Volturi made space ships just in case of planetary disaster. They planned to take hundreds of humans, animals and trees and plants for their survival and stolen donated blood.  Aro even tried some vegetarian blood which was not horrible to him, but very different.  Carlisle was impressed with the ships when he came to visit.  He’d worried about that if it came to that and Aro assured him the humans would all be donors otherwise it would be a short trip.

 

 

6/3/12

 

Lori was going to sacrifice herself to save her love Johnny. The Volturi seemed oddly touched and helped the two vampires with their struggle to be together.

 

 

 

29/3/12

 

I teamed up with the Volturi and the Cullens to make the world safe form reedy humans.  The Volturi started to eat these greedy humans making the world safer for innocents. The Volturi even began to eat criminals making the world even safer. Carlisle was impressed, though he and his family stuck to their ‘vegetarian’ diet.

 

 

11/4/12

 

Felix met a small vampire called Calla and they fell in love. She could fly and Felix was very protective of her.  Aro allowed their relationship to blossom, seeing as though she strengthened Felix.

 

 

?/4/12

 

Caius forgave Aro for being what he considered too lenient.

Aro smiled on a ship at night, making his way back to Volterra with me, his beloved and he played with me.

 

 

29/4/12

 

Aro drank some of Tani’s blood, his willing donor.  He took around 2 pints form her every few days so he didn’t have to kill anymore. He was careful not to take advantage of his love or tale too much. He was glad her love for him was genuine, not just for his power, strength or wealth and he discovered despite his nature he was in love with her as well.

 

 

27/5/12

 

The humans were experimenting with super DNA.  Aro went incognito to learn all about it.  He began to eat the humans involved (they still had normal blood) as this would spell disaster for the Vampires and the human race as a whole. The super blood was unstable and would kill Vampires. He burned the research and destroyed anything pointing to it and in doing so, saved both races.

 

 

3/6/12

 

Michael form the Morganville Vampires met Aro.  They rather liked each other.  Eve was grateful to have met the Volturi and each went on their separate ways having their own adventures.

 

 

20/7/12

 

Aro drank some of Tani’s blood, then began to caress her gently, in love with her deeply as she was in love with him, feeling safe in his arms.

 

 

3/7/12

 

Michael Sheen was at a press conference answering questions about Aro.  Little did he know Aro was in the audience in disguise, rather liking this human who had such an affinity with him.

 

 

20/8/12

 

A friend and I had saved a powerful ring that could kill Vampires and returned it safely to the Volturi, much to Aro’s relief.  We were both made immortals. My friend joined the Denali coven and I stayed commuting between the Volturi and the Cullens ensuring peace. Aro embraced me.

 

 

?/9/12

 

Aro and mt hired a penthouse for the night to get away from it all and we hugged and kissed.  He shared some of my blood, then ordered me an extravagant, very expensive meal and watched me eat, then we bathed together in the enormous spa bath…

 

 

2/11/12

 

Aro and Carlisle were on a cruise.  The boat lurched and Aro almost fell into the sea. Carlisle saved him and Aro told him he would be rewarded. Carlisle told him he needed no reward just that his friend was safe was enough. Aro was relieved they were friends again.

 

 

9/12/12

 

People wanted to set up the Volturi and the Cullens knew they had to save them for the sake of their leaders, despite their questionable motives and the vampire world.  The Volturi were most grateful and executed the guilty, thus saving both the human and vampire worlds and gave their gratitude to the Cullens and sorted out their differences with them and the Volturi began to use their power wisely.

 

 

12/12/12 – Three 12’s!

 

Aro hugged me just to show his love for me, that he was capable of the love that I’d shown him.  He was beginning to learn to use his power wisely and see and experience the power of love for the first time.

 

 

 

14/12/12

 

Michael Sheen missed a train and I was at the station.  We talked about his career and Aro and that I felt Aro deep down was frightened and capable of using his power wisely and love. Michael wasn’t sure.  He took me to the making of Breaking Dawn, told Stephenie Meyer and we were able to incorporate some of that into Aro’s character. Michael kissed me and promised it would all be okay.

 

 

 

22/12/12

 

Caius took me water skiing for the first time and the guard were playing on the shore.  Aro was worried about me. But Caius assured him all would be well and it was.

 

 27/1/13  - Happy New Year!

 

The Titans from ancient Greece escaped and Aro and the Vampires and Hades and the Greek Gods fought them, thus saving the Earth yet again.  I helped Aro, but he kept me safe at all times and held and kissed me when the ordeal was over.

 

 

 

 

2/3/13 – Happy Sydney Mardi Gras!

 

In this dream Caius taken ill form a rare vampire ailment and he went to Dr. Cullen for help. Despite their differences, Carlisle was the only person he knew of that could help him – and yes despite his feelings toward the Volturi and recent events (in Breaking Dawn) as a doctor he saved Caius’ life, upping Caius opinion of the doctor and Aro rekindled his friendship with Carlisle.

 

 

 

30/3/13

 

Aro and I were on Avalon Beach, Australia.  He had lashings of sun block on to prevent sparkling and alerting the humans.  We saw dolphins playing in the water and Aro swam with me to them.  We also saw a whale playing.  Aro was bemused that I was with a vampire in the middle of the ocean, and more worried about him abandoning me and me getting bitten by a shark and he was heartened by my complete trust in him.

 

 

9/2/13

 

Aro was very protective of me and changed the Volturi’s diet to include hard core criminals, ruthless con artists and drug lords to make the world safer for innocents.

 

 

 

24/4/13

 

Together Caius and Carlisle saved the world form a troop of ruthless humans hell bent on destroying it.  The Volturi ate those humans and the Cullens ate their guard dogs.

 

 

 

12/9/13

 

Back in the middle ages, two kingdoms wanted peace.  Their queens met with the wizards of the kingdoms.  Aro oversaw this venture with interest.  It was in the Volturi’s best interests for peace here too and they began to eat enemies of these two kingdoms to keep them safe.

 

 

7/10/13

 

Aro and Carlisle wanted to avoid a fight, seeing Renesmee was not an immortal child.  Caius didn’t but neither Aro nor Carlisle took the bait.  In the end, Aro apologised and hoped he could still be friends with Carlisle.

 

 

18/10/13 – A day before my birthday!

 

I would not let Aro abuse his power. At first I was cross, but he sensed how much I loved him and how worried I was about him and he calmed down and smiled and began to play with me gently. He soon turned me and we played in his Roman bath together.  Marcus, even Caius welcomed me as a member of the Volturi family.  Carlisle later adopted me, so there was peace between the two families.

 

 

 

24/10/13

 

Aro and I were enjoying our new relationship and Aro was learning how to love.  He did love his frist wife Sulpicia in his own way, but it was never true love and with me, he was slowly learning that and I was a patient teacher :)

 

 

 

25/10/13

Aro had never harmed his guard and had been patient with them most of the time. Jane was upset that Aro would hit her when she failed him one time, but he drew her close to him and held her saying it was all right.  He didn’t want to alienate her.  Nor did he want to make enemies of the Cullens and his friend Carlisle (The incident was Eclipse) Aro was cross with Caius after the whole incident. Caius believed the Cullens were a threat and Aro told him they weren’t that Carlisle saw power differently and ran, not rules his coven with respect rather than fear, something Aro wanted to learn from him.

 

 

 

2/11/13

 

Salvatore (Caius form Vampires Suck) was expecting a massacre (at the end) when “Daro” expressly forbid it. Salvatore was disappointed and told his brother he was too soft.  “Dr. Carlton” agreed with Daro’s sentiments.  They were pleased they’d avoided a massacre and joined the party with their women.

 

 

20/1/113

 

The Cullens and The Volturi fought side by side to protect the Vampire world for a coven who wanted to take over the entire world. In doing so they forged an allegiance and became friends.  Garrett was impressed at how much the Volturi had matured and although never became friends with them, no longer hated Aro.  He was also impressed with how much Aro loved me and how my loved help mature him, but without Aro losing his notorious peppiness!

 

 

21/11/13

 

In this dream Qui-Gon (from Star Wars) saved Aro’s life. The vampire was most grateful and intrigued by Qui-Gon and the Jedi Master suggested vampires eat hard core criminals instead of innocents and Aro thought that was a good idea.

 

 

1/12/13

 

Aro and I were in a house, playing and dancing. Aro kissed me to show him my love and we played, dances and kissed some more. I knew he would never hurt me and I felt safe in the arms of the leader of the Volturi.

 

 

 

3/12/13

 

I was trapped in a house with Jane, Renata and Aro and some other vampires who wanted to take over the Volturi.  We saved ourselves from that other coven and managed to kill them. Aro kept me safe and Renata fussed about Aro, keeping him safe and we set fire to the abandoned house and escaped back to Volterra.

 

 

4/12/13

 

Aro found some ancient Coptic jars and added them to the Volturi’s extensive collection of rate and precious artefacts and Aro showed me their impressive collection.

 

 

 

14/12/13

 

Aro was showing off and being cruel to a victim who was a criminal. In the end Aro took pity on the terrified man and drank his blood without any more pain.  Aro saw that I didn’t want the man to suffer, he wasn’t as bad as some of the other criminals the Volturi had had and Aro vowed only to torture the very bad ones.  He finished his meal and held me, saying he’d never harm me and thought it was cute that I was his mother hen.

 

 

 

31/12/13

 

 

Alice stayed with the Volturi voluntarily for a while during an undertaking where the Volturi were taking out ruthless enemies which Alice foresaw disaster if they took over.  She monitored the Volturi’s decisions and that of the enemy closely before she returned to her family when the danger was over.  Aro was sad and that he would miss her and Alice told him she’d still monitor his decisions and make it safe for him. He pulled her to his in a close hug and she realised how vulnerable he was and smiled reassuringly as she left.

 

28/1/14 – Happy New Year!

 

Aro was dancing with me in Volterra’s piazza and later in the main chambers, holding me and loving me and I felt very special to be held and loved by him as I loved him in return.

 

 

26/3/14

 

Aro saved me from some vampires who wanted to hurt him through getting to me. He killed them all making the world safer.  We later took a train trip to the seaside and one overcast day swam in the ocean. We saw dolphins, whales and Aro was surprised to see mermaids – they keep secret form humans too and Aro kept their secret as they kept the vampires secret.

 

 

18/4/14

 

Esme was fussing about the Cullen’s house and the Volturi came to visit. Alice had not seem them coming, but it was a friendly visit – Aro wanted to apologise for last time.  Carlisle was grateful and chose to forgive Aro much to the Volturi leader’s relief. Aro and Carlisle spent a great deal of time catching up on the last 300 years and Carlisle showed him in and around his beautiful home. They were grateful to be friends again.

 

 

23/4/14

 

I was swept out to sea and Aro saved me.  We saw whales and dolphins before we came back to shore.  I was very grateful to my love as he held me protectively in mis arms.

 

 

7/6/14

 

Aro was in love with Alice in this dream and not just because she had a power. He wanted a woman like her as his moral compass, to calm him down when he got too out of hand.  Alice told him that he’d meet someone and she believed him and soon after he met me, just the woman for him to love him and hold him.

 

 

13/6/14

 

The Volturi were watching the making of an action movie and watched one of the stuntmen. Felix said he could do better but he was good for a human. The stuntman was fatally injured and the Volturi took him back to their Palazzo and turned him and he was even better as a stunt Vampire!  He became a willing member of guard and began to teach the Volturi to value life and only take criminals. He became an infrequent guard member and continued his stunt career.

 

 

15/7/14

 

I was Aro’s wife in this dream and still human.  I helped Aro being peace to the Vampire world and with Aro and the Volturi’s more lenient stance, they had less enemies.  I convinced Aro and the Volturi to sort out their differences with the Cullens peacefully and Aro was frightened I would leave him – a vampire’s feelings could be hurt and heart broken just as easily as a humans.  I smiled reassuringly and told him I’d never leave him that I loved him and he began to learn how to use his power wisely. 

 

 

24/7/14

 

There was a big Hollywood production set in ancient Greece. Michael Sheen was playing Hades and I his beloved Persephone.  It was little known that Hades was never the bad guy and this production was going to tell the truth about Hades that he rewarded the good and punished the evil and he was also the god of Justice.  We had a Xmas party as part of our post-production and I shared some food and cake with Michael. We sat and talked.  The man playing the slave master im the movie was there, sweet as pie in real life whom Hades teaches a lesson to in the movie.  Michael put a good world in for me and I got the role of Renata, Aro’s bodyguard (and mother hen) in Breaking Dawn.

 

 

6/8/14

 

I met Michael Sheen while I was working for the newspaper in an interview and he spoke about his various roles and how much he loved playing Aro.

 

 

08/08/14

 

Some treasure had been discovered in an old mansion in England that the Volturi wanted for their collection.  A middle aged woman owned the now decreased estate.  She wanted no part of it.  He sold the estate to the Volturi who rescued the treasure, but the main thing they wanted was some very old books written in Latin that said everything there was to know about Vampires that were written by an ex guard member who wanted vampires to be discovered.  They recovered all of these and despite their value burned them to keep their secret safe.  The woman became a novelist and moved the Lake District like Beatrix Potter. Aro met with her and confident she knew nothing about Vampires, let her go.  They took valuable books, gold a map which lead to pirate treasure and returned to their Palazzo in Volterra and rented out the mansion to various rich parties, thus keeping the cashflow going, grateful to feel safe once more.

 

 

15/8/14

 

Lissa and Rose (from Vampire Academy) were on their best behaviour as the Volturi inspected St Vladimir’s.  A new Vampire girl called Angella had just started.  The Volturi were impressed with the school and gave their protection to it. They also sorted out their differences with the Cullens.

 

 

19/9/14

 

Caius wanted to change his image and started hanging out incognito in night clubs.  He met a new friend who he turned.  Aro was worried about his younger brother.  He introduced his new friend to operetta’s and opera and the two developed a liking for each other’s music and wrote an operetta together.

 

31/10/14 – Halloween, ooo!

 

A kid had special powers to change things and fix broken things and the Volturi wanted him and planned to turn him when he got older. The child was scared but Aro assured him he meant no harm.  Aro softened and soothed the child and the child saw into Aro’s soul – Aro was astounded he actually had one to see. The child wanted to know if Aro’s words were just that. The child saw his fear that someone would hurt him and wanted to help Aro use his and the Volturi’s power wisely.  Carlisle helped Aro in that regard too and Aro grew into a wise leader of his people.

 

 

5/11/14

 

 

Aro wanted a child and confided in Carlisle about adoption.  Carlisle said Aro had to be patient and earn to use his power wisely and Aro adopted quite a few scared and confused vampires who became members of his family and his guard became more of a family than just the guard.

 

 

27/11/14

 

Ally had a power to free people's minds. The Cullens said they would protect her form the Volturi, but she wanted ot join the Volturi. Aro was impressed with her power. Ally taught Jane how to paint.

 

8/12/14

 

Carlisle had a brother called Reginald who unbeknownst to Carlisle had also been turned into a Vampire, who Jane took rather a liking to.  Reginald joked that he could became Aro’s court jester and Aro laughed.  He welcomed Reginald aboard, happy for Jane.

 

 

 

1/1/15 – HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 

A newborn vampire could not drink human blood, but could drink the blood of vampires.  He sucked enemies of the Volturi in the hopes to gain their favour.  Aro was impressed and made him a member of guard and he was grateful for a place in this world, more than he ever had as a human. The young Vampire also helped Aro and Carlisle mend their friendship.

 

 

14/2/15 – A very fitting dream to have on Valentine’s Day!

 

Aro fell in love with me and decided to divorce his first wife of 2000 years, Sulpicia.  She had long been in love with Santiago, a guard member. Aro loved me dearly and we were married on Valentine’s Day and lived a very happy life in each other’s arms.

 

 

 

 

 

14/2/15 – 2 Twilight dreams in one night woo hoo!

 

The Volturi had found some new recruits for guard members each with special powers.  One was not affected by Chelsea’s power of loyalty and Caius considered having him killed.  He was afraid and told them it wasn’t that he didn’t want to serve the Volturi, he wondered why.  Aro told him they were like Vampire royalty and kept the peace in the vampire world and the new recruit helped the Volturi keep honest and use their powers wisely.

 

 

 

27/3/15

 

In this dream I was with Aro and I had devised a way vampires could flavour their blood.  I had blueberry flavour, chocolate flavour (milk, dark and white) and Ambrosia vanilla custard flavoured. Aro’s eyes excitedly popped out on stalks.  He tried all the flavourings and adored the and thanked me that vampires could finally taste!  He said to me half-jokingly what’s to stop him from eating my blood with the flavourings and I told him that he’d be hard pressed to find someone who would love his as much as I did forever.  He smiled, touched, although he tied not to show it. Then he embraced me.

 

 

 

31/3/15

 

 

Breaking Dawn was being filmed. The Cullens in the movie were worried about the Volturi.  Bella and Edward went for a walk in the forest and surrounding area and met the witnesses.  Aro told the audience the history of Vampires.  When the confrontation came and it was discovered that Renesmee was not an immortal child I was able to convince Aro to use his powers wisely and not start a war. He apologised to Carlisle and most of the Vampires were relieved. Some of the Volturi guard like Felix and Jane and also the Romanians were sporting for a fight but Aro’s decision was final.  He gained more respect from the other vampires for it also.  The vampires want to their respective homes. Carlisle and Aro began to rekindle their friendship and the Volturi returned to Volterra, Italy and the Cullens to their home in the wilderness n Forks, Washington State.

 

 

27/5/15

 

In this dream I met Michael Sheen (Aro) at a Twilight convention along with Peter Facinelli (Carlisle).  Michael was eating a packet of corn chips.  He offered me the packet as he’d had enough. I asked him to autograph it and a lovely New Moon photo of Aro that I had.  He smiled and did both.  After the signing, he came to me and asked me to dinner. He met me later that night in my hotel room and we shared the remainder of the chips before we went out.  It was a lovely night having dinner with Michael and I felt really wanted and special.

 

 

 

4/5/15

 

I was doing some painting by the seaside, having the time of my life, my paintings turning out excellently.  I was there for hours.  In the early evening, Aro came to me and looked at my paintings and abstract art. The abstract was a round ‘shield’ with a small pink owl, shells and a swirly sea-green background.  My paintings were of a clock tower by the beach, you could see a pier also.  I saved the best for last, a tranquil body of water, surrounded by mountains, set at night with wispy clouds and stars. This was my favourite and Aro’s too.  He twirled me around, hugged and kissed me and we gathered my art and took it home to Volterra, where he tucked me in that night, surrounded by my beautiful artwork and Aro told me that as becautiful as it was, I was worth much, much more. I began to cry – no one had loved me that much before and I couldn’t wait until he turned me to be with him forever and not need to sleep so I could spend the night in his arms. I took a look at my mountain and lake painting and decided to dedicate it to Aro.

 

 

 

11/5/15 – My Dad’s birthday!

 

Aro and the Volturi had lost the confrontation with the Cullens and their witnesses. They were sentenced to be banished from the Earth to another realm until they could use their powers wisely. Aro was frightened, Caius was furious. Marcus thought they deserved it. A vampire on Carlisle’s side who would open up portals opened up one and the Volturi were sucked through.

            “Carlisle, Please!” Aro gasped, terrified.

            “I’ll see you again my old friend, Carlisle promised “and I will keep your home and our world safe.”

            That gave Aro come comfort.

 

The Volturi arrived on a barren world and walked around for days.  Aro saw a rabbit and went for it, caught it and drained it.  There didn’t appear to be humans around.  The Volturi didn’t like the idea of going ‘vegetarian’ but that’s all there seemed to be.   They drained any animals they found.

 

Upon their travels Aro and the Volturi were delighted to come upon a group of humans dressed as superheroes.  To their surprise some of these heroes could fly. The Volturi attacked and almost drained one of them.

            “Vampires?!” the leader of the team exclaimed.  “That’s all we need.”

            Aro held his hand up stopping Felix from draining the young woman he had, much to his annoyance.

            From touching the leader’s hand, Aro learned they were on a large and desolate world in turmoil, these heroes had come from otehr worlds to help it and had become trapped here until they could free it. He sensed the leader, Suzy’s fear and dismay – there was no way they could fight all the Volturi and Aro took this as an opportunity – perhaps this is what it meant to use his powers wisely – if they drained all these humans they’d never find a way back – if they helped them, then perhaps.  The vampires joined the superheroes and Felix apologised to Tanya, the young woman he’d been draining.  She forgave him, but was still cross.

            Suzy told the Volturi of the giants which excited Aro.  Giants had more blood and there was one of his number that could put organic beings to sleep.  So they went to the giant’s camp, put them to sleep and drained as much blood as they needed. 

           

            The vampires also drained other bad guys on the planet and freed trapped humans, mostly terrified villagers.  The vampires also ended up draining all the giants and helping to free the world.  The superheroes were allowed to return home and they thanked the vampires for their help. Aro was scared that he’d be stuck here, these humans knew about vampires now – but they sang their praises, which was a new sensation and Aro was heartened by that and he and the Volturi were allowed back, hailed as heroes.

            As promised Carlisle had kept the peace and kept the Volturi’s home safe.  Aro thanked him and the person who had sent them to the alternate dimension, they’d learned a lot and were very grateful to be back home - something they’d taken for granted and vowed never to take it for granted again – and they also and vowed only to eat hard core criminals from now on.

            Carlisle also set up blood clinics for Vampires and cane up with a synthetic blood safe for vampires and humans to use in transfusions, so less people had to die and all was well with the Vampire and human worlds.

 

 

 

 

19/5/15

 

I had watched Breaking Dawn 2 more than once in the hopes that awful movie would get better. It didn’t.  (In real life I only watched that awful movie once) In the dream as well as real life I couldn’t believe how evil they’d made Aro and how stupid they’d made Carlisle, my two favourite characters and I cried.

It was many months before the movie was remade and Aro and Carlisle rekindled their friendship.  (I dearly hope that movie is remade in this reality too)

 

 

28/6/15

 

Alice was attacked by two newborns and had to play dead. Luckily they didn’t know there was only one way to kill a vampire. They dumped her body in a grassy, muddy hole.  When the Cullens found her she was still motionless.

            “I’ll kill the Volturi for this!” Bella’s eyes blazed.

            “Easy,” Carlisle said.  “It’s not the Volturi. Their scent is different. Newborns.”

            Edward nodded.  “Aro wouldn’t harm Alice either.”

            Hearing familiar and friendly voices, Alice opened her eyes and her brothers helped her out of the hole and she told them what happened.  Bella felt guilty for blaming the Volturi and her anger toward them shifted to the newborns.

 

They went to the Volturi who tracked down the newborns who had wanted to pin the death onto them in order to being them down. They were turned by enemies of the Volturi, all of which the Volturi made short work of. 

 

Aro thanked Carlisle for coming to him and the two rekindled their friendship and Alice agreed to lend her visions to the Volturi for emergencies which made Aro very happy and all was well.

 

 

 

15/7/15 – At a friend’s place in out the country

 

 

Lena, a 200 year old vampire was charged by the Volturi with a new vampire.  She told Alyssa, the newborn about the laws of their kind.  Alyssa was a quick learner.  She and Lena went out together and Lena appeared to break the law.  Alyssa said she had to tell the Volturi.  Lena begged her not to, but Alyssa was firm.  She made her way down an old dirt road, on her way to Palazzo dei Priori where the Volturi lived. On the way, the Volturi guard came out from behind the trees and congratulated her and Lena.  Alyssa realised it was a test and Lena hadn’t really broken the law.  Aro and the Volturi were pleased at how loyal Alyssa was and Lena was relieved that she passed the test.  Lena and Alyssa stayed friends and stayed near the Volturi.  A while later they joined the Volturi guard.

 

 

2/11/15

 

The Breaking Dawn battle was about to begin. You had seen it on DVD and hoped you got there in time.  (That movie was like a very bad dream in real life too) When you arrived, you were heartbroken that it had already begun. Aro had appeared to have killed Carlisle.  You edged closer to the Cullens, hoping against all hope things would be all right.  There was something you couldn’t quite put your finger on that was amiss.  You surveyed the field and after many tense moments, discovered what it was.  Aro killing Carlisle was an illusion. You hoped Edward heard your thoughts and he did.  He held back the attack and Aro and Caius realised that Jane’s illusion had been discovered.  Carlisle appeared in the middle of the field, holding Tanya and Kate back.  Alice was also all right and returned to her family.  Esme was relieved.  She glared at Aro. You were relieved that you had discovered the illusion. 

            Esme walked over to Aro and said “Felix will probably rip my arms off, but” She want to slap Aro who grabbed her hand.

            “Sorry, reflex. I deserved that.”

            Esme kicked his shin, then slapped him as she momentarily lost focus.

            “You certainly did, though Im relieved Carlisle and Alice are all right.”

            Aro looked at you.  “You saw through the illusion.”

            “I’m glad I did. I didn’t want any bloodshed.
            “You know, Aro,” Alice said.  “I’d be willing to share my visions concerning you and the Volturi if you didn’t force me.”

            Aro became heartened.  Caius just wanted to take her, but realised that wasn’t an option, much blood so to speak would be spilled on both sides.

            You spoke to Aro. “There are many with special powers here that have refused to join you. I may not be what you want, but I am what the Volturi needs.”

            Aro smiled warmly, considering your offer. You felt very drawn to go with the Volturi and Aro had a change of heart.  “Welcome aboard.”

            You jumped up and down and hugged Aro. The guard didn’t know what at make of you. Marcus smiled. Caius just stared.

            “You won’t be disappointed,” you assured Aro.  “It’s best we left for home and next time, Aro, use your powers wisely. I’d hate for anything bad to happen to you or my new family.”

The Cullens and their gathered friends smiled at my boldness.

            “Looks like you’ve acquired a mother hen, Aro my friend.” Carlisle said with a smile.

            Aro chuckled.

            “Well the Cullens have Esme,” you said.  “And you’ve got me, even if you don’t realise how much you all need me.  So there’ll be no more abuse of power, otherwise you may all be killed and as the official mother hen to the Volturi, I won’t allow that.”

            You hug Aro again and he tries not to let on how touched he is, though Edward can sense it and Carlisle can see it in his eyes and you feel it, deep in Aro’s returned embrace.

 

 

 

4/1/16 – First Twilight dream of the year!! – Happy new Year!

 

I was in a CEO’s office at night, stealing his lollies (candies).  I started with some green zombie lollies, about the size of jelly bellies and spun around singing the chorus from the Zombie song by the Cranberries.  “ZO-OMBIE! ZO-OMBIE!!” I knew there were no Zombies there, but still it was creepy.  I then began on the red vampire hot cinnamon flavoured lollies and in a whoosh, Aro came to me.  He touched my hand and since I was an empath, he was able to taste the lollies through me and have some and he quite liked them.  We had some more before Aro kissed me as the full moon was rising...

 

 

 

28/3/16

 

In this dream, I met Michael Sheen on a Twilight cruise. He seemed intrigued by how much I loved Aro and my insights into his character, that he really just needed to be loved and use his powers wisely.  Michael agreed that it might just work. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I was very happy to have met him.

 

 

10/4/16

 

Caius had fallen in love with a human woman.  There was a huge crocodile on the loose.  Cauis allowed it to attack him and he killed it to protect his love before he turned her and to protect the other humans in the area, some of which were her friends. He surprised his brothers and Volturi brethren and other vampires by his actions and falling in love with a human!

 

 

 

1/5/16

 

To save my life Aro had to shrink me, using one of his guard members who had the power to shrink people.  He was very gentle with me and gently played with me and tickled me.  I was the voice of reason for Aro and his conscience and he cherished me dearly and he was astounded how deeply he would fall in love.

 

 

 

23/5/16

 

There was a horse race in which the Cullens, Volturi and Bella’s parents all backed horses. Bella’s mother’s horse won. Aro was bemused.  He made silly faces at Renesmee who responded in kind.  He was comfortable with her being a hybrid now. The Cullens smiled.

 

 

 

5/6/16

 

When I first met Aro, he asked me to sing and I sang a unique rendition of Auld Lang Syne.  The leaders were taken aback at how beautiful my singing voice was and decided to welcome me as part of the Volturi family.

 

 

 

25/6/16

 

In the Cullen house, Aro and Alice played the Twilight board game.  Aro felt insecure and I helped him and joined in.  It was a very dark and cold night and Aro asked Carlisle for a blanket for me. Carlisle obliged wholeheartedly, seeing a change in Aro since he’d fallen in love with he, a human, no less!  All rugged up now, I think Alice let Aro win, not because she was afraid, but because she was kind and saw his insecurity.  Aro and I cuddled after the game and the Cullens smiled.

 

 

20/8/16

 

Aro was comparing who lived better, the Volturi or the Cullens.  At first he thought it was him, but he studied the Cullens, living like a family and had more fun where as his family was more like a corporation and Aro longed for a family, so he started treating his guard like family and he realised he really did love his brothers. The Volturi became closer and Aro thanked Carlisle and the two reconciled their differences and the Cullens and the Volturi played a match of baseball in a thunderstorm and tied! Aro invited the Cullens ot his Palazzo and even got vegetarian food for them!

 

 

 

 

26/8/16

 

I was travelling Italy with the Cullens and the Volturi were showing us about.  We went to Volterra, Montepulciano, Chianti and other places.  My love Aro kissed me and Carlisle was quite heartened that Aro had fallen in love and mellowed a bit, although he was still his quirky self. I wouldn’t have him any other way as he hugged me, twirled me around in mid-air and we returned home to Volterra. Aro had taken me and all my things from Australia and looked after me – and I looked after him :)

 

 

13/10/16

The 10th Doctor, Rose Tyler and Captain Jack Harkness, (From Dr Who) myself and Aro were walking down a street in Ballymena, Ireland where Liam Neeson was born. We met Liam and I told him that I loved Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars. He smiled and signed autographs.  We continued to walk down a busy road.  Jack and the Doctor shared a kiss on the lips and Jack winked at me and kissed me on the cheek.  Aro was jealous, though I managed to convince him Jack and I were just friends. Jack walked on with Rose.

 

 

3/11/16

Alice had warned her family that the Volturi were coming and they prepared.  Jasper said he wanted ot get Felix and Demetri back for mixing him up with the burning of witches, only the people they had burned weren’t pagan, but those who posed a threat to Vampires.  Bella pointed out that he allowed himself to get mixed up with it and Jasper agreed and decided to let his feud go; peace was the desired outcome.

 

When the antagonists did arrive, late one night, the Cullens and their witnesses met them in a park with a tall structure.  They managed to convince the Volturi that Renesmee was not an immortal child and that they had amassed witnesses, not an army. They wanted peace.

Bella approached Aro and let him read her. He was astounded and also touched. Through her thoughts he read that she believed Aro needed love. He was too ashamed to tell her he didn’t know how, but she already suspected that.

            “You’re a very observant woman, Bella Swan,” he said, admiringly.

            He sensed that she believed there was someone for him; despite the fact that he was already married; there was no love there, just a marriage of convenience.

            “When will I find her?” Aro whispered, barely audible, even to a Vampire.

            “She will find you,” Bella whispered back.

Gently, Aro squeezed her hand and allowed her to return to her beloved. Edward held her and Aro wondered who his love would be and vowed to treat her with love, respect and equality and then he started jumping up and down with excitement. Caius rolled his eyes, but tried to stifle a s smile and there was barely a wisp of a smile on the corners of Marcus’ mouth. They also hoped they would eventually find someone as the Cullens returned home to Forks and the Volturi to Volterra, Italy.

 

 

 28/11/16 (This dream has Michael Sheen who plays Aro)

 

A group of people were doing their best to save a man who had been targeted for death by an alien.  The alien was humanoid and had a hard head, covered by a medium beige hessian cloth. They took the man into a house they knew of. The alien couldn’t hear very well, but his vision was excellent. Michael sheen was helping them.  There were two science labs in this house and the humans took their charge into one. Michael Sheen went into the one next to it.  The alien went onto the lounge, next to the first science lab. He knew the humans were in the house, he just didn’t know where. The labs had solid walls, except for the windows at the end.  As long as the humans stayed away from the windows, the alien didn’t see them. The first lot of humans went around to Michael Sheen’s lab and gave him a box of chemicals and said he could use them if the alien attacked. The only thing was one of them had spilled and the chemical bottles couldn’t be handled, otherwise it was lethal to humans. The chemical had to be washed off first. The taps in the lab weren’t working and Michael had to use the toilet ad put it on constant flush and began to wash the chemical bottles.

            The other humans got an opportunity to leave the house with their charge and did so, thinkin Michael had followed them. He was still washing the plastic bottles of chemicals.  He heard footsteps and instinctively knew it was the alien and became terrified, then composed himself. The alien must have heard the toilet after all this time. He got some matches ready and made a fire in the sink. He stood and saw the alien who expected him ot beg or try to flee.

            “Hello. I’m Michael.”

            The alien said nothing and approached.

            “Would you mind looking after these chemicals,” he said, nervously, as the alien approached.  “Please, it’s my life’s work.  What you have to do is take the bottle and hold it over the fire and record the results. I’ll get my log book.”

            The alien did as Michael asked and Michael walked quickly away. When he was out of sight of the alien, he bolted to the front door and out of the house and down the street. It was night time.

            The alien caught aflame and howled, both with pain and rage at being tricked and came after Michael with a vengeance. 

            Michael ran down the street and was sure he sensed the Doctor (from Doctor Who) and the TARDIS, then she flew overheard and landed. The enflamed and enraged alien gave chase. The Doctor (12 – Peter Capaldi) poked his head out of the front door of the TARDIS.

            “Come on then!”

            Michael didn’t have to be told twice and bolted inside the TARDIS, narrowly escaping becoming painful charcoal. The alien burnt to a cinder when he reached out for the TARDIS. Michael was ecstatic to find his friends and their change already aboard.

            “I was going to ask the Doctor to look for you.”

            “What happened ot the alien?”

            Michael told them.

            “Way to go, Michael!” one of his friends said. “I think I’d be too terrified to do anything but quake in my boots.”

            “Trust me, I nearly was.”

            The charge spoke. “Thank goodness he’s dead. I stole some technology from his world to save the one I loved and although I saved her, the aliens were none too happy and sent one to kill me. They were unsympathetic to my cause.”

            “Leave them to me,” the Doctor said.  “They are a rigid bunch, but they owe me a favour or two.”

            The relieved human smiled as the Doctor took everyone home.

 

 

1/12/16

 

Carlisle was being interviewed for a special vampire channel.  He was asked how he felt about the Volturi killing Nera, one of his daughters.  In this dream, he adopted Nera before Rosalie and Alice.  Carlisle said he was sad, but he’d forgiven Aro as he understood that Nera had broken the law and was a loose cannon.  He also said he missed her and wished her spirit well. He said he loved his family and wanted peace with the Volturi. 

            Aro watched the interview and felt sad as he was reminded about having to kill the troubled Nera, much to his regret.  Aro paid a visit to Carlisle. He travelled with some guard members, including Renata for protection. He and Carlisle rekindled their friendship.

 

 

 

25/12/16 – Happy Xmas!

 

An ancient artefact that could expose and kill vampires had been found and hidden. The Volturi wanted to find and destroy it.  The authorities who knew and vampire hunters wanted to find it to expose and eradicate vampire kind.

I had fallen in love with Aro and wanted to find the artefact to protect him.  A female Chinese vampire hinter wanted to kill me before I could get ot the artefact. I had an idea where it was. Aro killed that vampire hunter to protect me and his kind.  Caius was tired of Aro and wanted to kill him.  Aro had him tortured by Jane until he relented. I convinced Caius that the world needed Aro and the Volturi and so did I. 

I rode a ferry to the docks and went to the stairs - under the bottom of which, I found the artefact. I put it under my shirt and another vampire hunter came after me.  Aro killed him.  He took the artefact form me and destroyed it. Pulverizing it into dust. The Volturi took care of the authorities who knew and the vampire hunters.  Carlisle, my adopted father came to see if I was all right and was relieved to find me alive and well and thanked me for helping vampire kind. He knew I would fund the artefact – it was my love for Aro and my people, (even though I was still human at this stage, I considered vampires my people) – that I found it and protected my love and vampire kind.

 

 

 

 

25/12/16 – It is indeed Xmas to have 2 Twilight dreams in one night!

 

I was Fama from the Assassins Creed, dressed in black leather with a cape. We were supposed to kill vampires, but I had fallen in love with Aro.  A vampiress and a vampire in a suit tried to kill me, but I convinced them I was on their side. I ended the feud between the Assassins Creed and vampires.  I walked along the corridor in a shopping mall and some vampires came, four abreast and we almost fought, but respected each other and left each other in peace.  We were still wary of each other, though I was in love with a vampire. Another vampire thought it was strange, but let me be. The Assassins’ Creed met with the Volturi and signed a peace treaty. I left the Assassins Creed to be with my love.

 

 

10/1/17 – Happy New Year!

                        And Happy Birthday to my 1st Stepfather. RIP, wonderful man.

 

Around 3000 years ago, Marcus was devastated to find out that his wife betrayed him. Aro later killed her in secret. Now, in this day and age, Aro had fallen in love with me and we were on a ferry ride with Caius, Marcus and the Cullens who the Volturi had made up with.

 

 

 

10/1/17 – Two Twilight Dreams in one night! Yay.

 

There was a new Volturi guard member who tried to trick Aro as he wanted to kill him and take over. He imprisoned him with Caius in the Volturi dungeon and drained all their strength, so they were powerless to stop him. Zachariah was immune ot the guard’s powers and also drained their strength, thanks to a protection spell. He planned to use Chelsea and Corin to usurp power. Alice saw Zack’s decision to take over, which would eventually destroy both vampire and human world.  She met in secret with Renata, Aro’s bodyguard and the Cullens agreed to help the Volturi, despite their recent skirmish about Renesmee. They caught Zack unawares and Alice and the Cullens grabbed him, still at full strength and killed him, thus returning everyone’s powers and strength. The Volturi were grateful and the leaders granted the Cullens special honours, though they did it to save lives of vampires and humans alike and they reconciled their differenced with the Volturi.  Aro even gave Carlisle a hug and the Volturi leader would have had to hold back tears if he could cry.  Carlisle smiled and hugged his friend back, glad to have made up once more.

 

 

 

25/1/17

 

The Volturi came for the face-off with the Cullens one night.  Carlisle wanted Esme and the girls to go home, but they stayed by him.  Hook from Once Upon a Time was there and he was a vampire, but he left with his vampire girlfriend as he did not want to confront the Volturi as he did not get one with Aro who he thought was childish. He drove home. A friend of mine drove me to Hook’s house. It was raining. Aro came to Hook’s house and sorted things out with him. Aro, my love, wanted to know why I was there and I told him I’d come to convince Hook to sort things out with Aro. It was also discovered that Renesmee was not an immortal child, so the Volturi made peace with them. I convinced Aro and the Volturi to use their powers wisely.

(This setting seems to be a recurring dream for me... The setting is different each time, but it’s always the Volturi confronting the Cullens...)

 

 

 

26/1/17 – Happy Australia Day!

 

Aro was upset that there were toys of the Cullens and not the Volturi. Although he understood why.  I made dolls of the Leaders and the Guard, which made him happy and he made a factory to make more and make things I liked!

 

 

 

 

5/2/17

Yet another dream of the Cullen/Volturi confrontation. This one took place in the day time and Carlisle was relieved when the Volturi were satisfied when they discovered that Renesmee was not an immortal child. I was concerned that Aro would look bad and went about defending him and left with the Volturi. I was also Carlisle’s adopted daughter so the Cullens and the Volturi united in peace.

 

 

 

25/3/17

In this dream, Aro had bought my mother and I a house in Italy.  One night, I thought I heard rats or a cat in the ceiling.  To my horror, the in the passage ceiling began crumbling and falling down, followed by a torrent of water from the upstairs bathroom. I was sure I turned the tap off after my bath and the bath water ran out okay. I went up and the taps were running. I wondered if there was a problem with them. We were told to be careful to air out the bathrooms as the old house had a mould problem. We had to call Aro to send the guard to fix the damage. I was afraid that Aro would be upset if we didn’t look after the house for which we were most grateful. He came with Felix and Demetri and instantly they smelled that a foe had been in here. Aro was relieved we were both all right. As it turned out, one of Art’s enemies had left the water running to harm his beloved humans. He regretted his actions and was made to fix the house. Aro later sold the house and wanted his beloved humans to live with him as he thought that would be safer. He hadn’t done that initially as he was worried that we might be harmed, them being vampires and all, but I know Aro would never hurt me and he planned to turn me three days after my birthday.

 

 

 

?/4/17

Yet another Cullen/Volturi standoff dream.  It started in the Cullen’s house. I was there, worried about both parties. Carlisle and Aro especially.  Carlisle, his witnesses and family met with Aro out in the snowy meadow. Aro was satisfied that Renesmee was not an immortal child. I was relieved there was no fighting. I went to Aro to go with him since no one else wanted to and he was heartened.  He was going to turn me three days after my birthday.    As Carlisle had adopted me and Aro and I wanted to get married, this united the Cullens and Volturi in peace. Very much like the dream on 5/1/17!!

 

 

?/4/17

I had gone to the Volturi to ask for a peace treaty between them and the Cullens.  They were impressed that I’d risked my life for this; I knew I had to be turned or die. I was in love with Aro also and he found this heartening that a human would love him, knowing full well who he was and what he had done.  He released his wife, which was a marriage of convenience and she had long been in love with Santiago, a guard member, though they had done nothing together in fear of Aro. They didn’t have to fear his wrath any longer and Aro became kinder now that he was really in love. The Volturi and Cullens signed a peace treaty and Aro rekindled his friendship with Carlisle and invited him and the Cullens to our double wedding; Sulpicia and Santiago and myself and Aro and they came. It was a beautiful day.

 

 

 

31/5/17

In this dream, I sang Australian classic song Waltzing Matilda for the Volturi. Knowing it may well be the last song I ever sang, I sang my heart out. Aro and the Leaders thought my singing so beautiful, they made me one of them and Aro married me. Yes!  :D

            {Now this is a recurring dream that I can get used to! ;D }

 

 

3/7/17

A car chase through the streets of Seattle. Aro in his black Lamborghini Countach and Edward, Bella and myself in his Volvo. Aro was Aro was determined to silence me as I was giving a speech and he was afraid I’d expose vampires. I was human after all.  We thought we lost him in a car park and we went into a shopping mall. Edward was concerned that Bella and I were fading, so he stopped at a food place for a bite to eat and Bella and I had a chicken salad roll. Edward was concerned that Demetri would locate us, so we got back into the car and the chase was on.  Edward rushed me to the podium where I gave my speech about protecting the environment.  Aro heard it and was terrified I’d mention vampires and that he was too late. He was heartened and relieved when I didn’t and even more so when Edward, Bella, myself and met up with Aro afterward. He thanked me and I told him I had no intention of exposing vampires, quite the opposite. I saw it as my duty to protect them. Aro was heartened by that and apologised, astounded by the fact that I had already forgiven him and he was more astounded by the fact I was in love with him. He said he didn’t know if he could love me back as he wasn’t sure how to love and I said I could teach him. Carlisle and the Cullens also offered to help the Volturi soften their edges without losing their touch. I embraced Aro; no one had ever hugged him before and he almost cried and Carlisle smiled.

            “Everyone deserves love, my friend,” he said and Aro was relieved and heartened that Carlisle had chosen to forgive him also. Aro would later turn me and marry me, inviting the Cullens and Aro did learn how to love me and my quirky personality!

 

 

 

23/7/17

To improve their image, Aro and the Volturi had bought some apartments that they had lent to the poor and homeless. I lived in a large apartment of theirs and was very grateful.  I was out one day and Aro and the Volturi came in and found it a mess.  Aro was somewhat upset as he felt I had neglected the property, though he wanted to hear my side of the story.  I came home after they’d left and had intended to clean up and I did. I spent 8 hours cleaning and tidying and when Aro and the Volturi came back, they were astounded at the difference and that I had cleaned up by my own incentive.  I apologised to them; I was a messy person and an artist and I showed Aro some of my art.  Embarrassed I had to go to the toilet and was more embarassed that I was so constipated that I had to use suppositories twice. Aro patiently waited outside the bathroom until I was finished and washed my hands. He took my hand into his and was touched to learn that I was in love with him and as he had never loved; he was not sure if he could return the feelings.  He invited me to come live with him at his Palazzo and so we packed up 60 boxes of my stuff and some of my good furniture and I went to live with my love who actually did learn to love me as I was the first person to really love him.

 

 

 

7/8/17

A 200-year-old vampire, also called Marcus (not the Volturi Leader, he’s around 3000,) fell in love with a human. He took her to his apartment often. Another vampire, who lived in that same apartment block, became concerned that the young woman knew about vampires, although he had not drained her or turned her after a few months and went and told the Volturi. 

            Concerned, Aro sent Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri.

 

            Marcus, the younger vampire took Elina to his apartment, to find the Volturi guard waiting for them. They were surprised that the human knew exactly who they were as Marcus had told her and that she was half-expecting them. Marcus promised to turn Elina, who promised she had been sworn to secrecy, three days after her birthday, next month in October.

            “We will return next month to ensure the deed is done,” Jane said, more a threat than a statement.

 

            And sure enough, they did and Elina had been turned. The guard were not enthralled with her decision to be a ‘vegetarian’ vampire like the Cullens, or that her Marcus had chosen to adopt this lifestyle as well.  The sneak apologised, he said he’d feel terrible if anything had happened to Elina, though Marcus was angry, he felt the other was protecting vampire kind.  Elina and Marcus bought a small cottage on a farm and lived a long and happy life together, occasionally visited by the Volturi, even Aro paid a visit, curious to how the new ‘vegetarian’ couple were going – and they were thriving, which heartened Aro, who planned to re-connect with his friend Carlisle.

 

 

28/8/17

 

There was a young vampire couple in love. The woman, Ara was kidnapped and held for ransom and demanded her love, Valerio to pay, otherwise they would kill her. He didn’t have the money and in desperation went to the Volturi for help. The vampire leaders became alarmed that this sort of thing was going on amongst their people as it may cause suspicion amongst humans.  They went, rescued the girl, killed the kidnappers and reunited Ara and Valerio, who were most grateful.  Aro thought it cute that her name was a lot like his and that Valerio was Italian.

 

 

 

13/11/17

Yet another Cullens vs Volturi dream. Things were hotting up and Aro’s eyes were redder than usual. I was very worried and managed to convince him and the Volturi to sort things out peacefully with the Cullens. Both families reconciled their differences, vowed to co-exist in peace. They even became friends. All’s well that ends well.

 

 

 

5/12/17

 

One of Aro’s enemies had caused him to get amnesia. Aro had gotten lost and became frightened and wandering aimlessly past a large building in New York. Caius and Marcus were beside themselves with worry both for their brother and that he may accidentally give vampires away. As I loved him so much, I sensed where he was and went with the guard to him. The guard were concerned that Aro may accidentally hurt me in his current state. I knew he would not as he loved me.  I approached him slowly and he turned to me, looking dazed.  Our love broke the control that other vampire had over my love and Aro breathed a sigh of relief. He became concerned as the guard had been of me accidentally hurting me and I told him that I knew he wouldn’t and he held me close to him and told me I believed in him more than he did.  I kissed his cheek and we all went home back to Volterra, to a relieved Caius and Marcus.  That other vampire was caught and executed when he tried to kill Aro. He seemed contrite when I told him that he tried to take my soulmate, though it was too late for him; he had attacked a Volturi leader and there was no going back. I didn’t revel in his execution, though I was glad my baby was safe.

 

 

 

 

15/12/17

 

There was an anti-vampire cult growing in numbers.  They were violent and were not very accommodating to humans either. A vampire called Shoshanna found out about them and her and her coven infiltrated them. Their leader was power hungry and wanted to take over form the vampires and take their seat of power. Shoshanna’s coven informed the Volturi, who became alarmed and told Shoshana and her coven they would be rewarded for their service to vampire kind.  Aro also wanted to infiltrate, so went himself and wore blue contact lenses. Shoshanna told him he was a dead giveaway and advised he dress as a homeless man. She went to show him how and was held back by the guard. Aro bade them let her be. She took out his hair tie and messed up his hair and gave him a jacket, stinking of urine. Aro screwed up his face, but braved it as it had to be done.  Shoshanna gave him an old pair of beige corduroy pants, which he hated, but it was in the line of duty. The guard wore similar clothes.  Aro met with the cult’s leader and shook his hand, thus learning of how widespread the cult was and its key members.  Before long, he had them all conglomerate on one secret place and the Volturi, their allies and Shoshanna’s clan killed them all and set fire to the building to mask the fact the bodies were all drained form blood. The news reported it as a tragedy, though Aro mused it would be worse for humanity if this violent cult had taken over and he was relieved vampires were safe. Shoshanna’s coven was awarded with a Tuscan villa and Shoshanna, to her delight, was heartened when Aro told her he considered her a personal friend.

 

 

?/1/17

 

I was grabbed by a giant Venus fly trap. My fiancée Aro was horrified and tried to rip it open, but even with his vampire strength, could not. Desperately he called for Felix, who also could not open it.  Aro pleaded with the sentient fly trap to release me, his beloved and the flytrap agreed if he could replace me with a giant fly.  Felix went and killed a giant fly and brought ot to the trap and swapped it for me. The trap apologised, as he had not known how important I was to Aro and Aro told the Venus fly trap that I was also writing books to change the world and only eat hard core criminal humans as the Volturi had evolved to do.  Aro hugged me close and told me I was his Universe and he was mine.

 

 

 

21/3/18 ~ Happy World Harmony Day & Happy Equinox {Autumn for those in the

Southern Hemisphere & Spring for those up North :}

Aro and I went to a vampire play, which was set in various rooms of a house. The actors moved about and the audience followed them. It was great fun and we had a blood themed lunch.  The actors were great, even Aro thought they were authentic. Aro took me out afterward to a posh dinner before we went home for a wild night in ;)

 

 

 

31/3/18

Aro and I were window shopping. I knew he’d buy me anything I wanted, though I didn’t want to abuse him for his money, status and power and he loved me all the more for it.  He did buy me some lovely dresses, sparkly make-up, even though he told me I sparkled on the inside, as I had not yet been turned and he could not believe he’d fallen in love with a human! I was so different. I was unafraid of him; if he killed me, I’d move on to my next life and he knew if he did that; I could no longer be with him and he cherished my love and my presence and held me gently.  We were spied by the Tenth Doctor of Doctor Who who was heartened that a vampire, especially one of his nature had found love {and only he and the Volturi now ate hard core criminals} and the Doctor let us be.  Strangely Aro was not perturbed that the Time Lord knew who he was and what he was.  The Doctor left in the TARDIS, also fully okay with us knowing who he was and what he was.

Aro held me close in front of one window, with a gorgeous dress, that he insisted he buy me.  I loved the dress, however loved my vampire love more.

 

 

 

1/5/18

Jane had botched a mission and as punishment, was, much to her horror, sent to live amongst humans.  Aro have ger $2500 to get her started, which Jane thought abysmal, since the Volturi were well beyond trillionaires.  Aro had hired a modest apartment for her in America and allowed her to take some of her things and dropped her off there. At least I didn’t have to pay for the plane ride, Jane huffed to herself. She spent that day and night feeling sorry for herself.

            The next day, she went to a nearby shopping mall and to her delight, found a jewellery shop hiring another assistant.  Jane was well versed in charming people as she’d had to do a great deal of it and the owner, an older woman was impressed with Jane’s knowledge. Jane was over 800 years old, in actuality. 

            Despite herself, Jane liked the work and was a bit horrified that she was warming to the other assistant, a 17-year-old girl called Tahnee.   Tahnee and Jane hit it off and Jane, to keep a low profile, only fed on hard core criminals under cover of darkness.

            Her and Tahnee grew closer and Jane dearly wanted ot tell her what she was.  Jane realised she was falling in love. Could that happen to her?  She’d been living amongst humans for a few months now.

            Jane and Tahnee gave into their passions one night at Jane’s apartment and Jane confessed, hoping with all her little cold heart that Tahnee would not run in terror and if she’d go to tell anyone, Jane knew that she would have to kill her, which would break that heart.  To her delight, Tahnee was fascinated, though dubious, wondering if Jane was not playing with her, or just believe she was a vampire.  To demonstrate, Jane ran around her apartment at breakneck speed, which convinced Tahnee who was enthralled.  She confessed that she had wanted to die for a very long time and the jewellery shop was her only salvation, Madame Curie, named after the famous scientist was like the mother she never had. Tahnee had been abandoned age 5. Jane felt for her.  She knew what it was like to be shunned by one’s parents – hers had tried to burn her and her brother Alec at the stake in the 1300s.  Fortunately, Aro had saved them.  Tahnee and Jane shared their tales of woe and Tahnee agreed to be turned.  Jane looked after her in the coming months ahead, teaching her how to hunt.  The streets of New York had never been so free of crime!

            Jane received the call from the Volturi that she could return, for assessment.  She and Tahnee gave notice at the jewellery shop. Madam Curie knew something was up, though she knew the girls were happy and wished them well. Jane and Tahnee found two new assistants. Two homeless girls they had encountered on her night travels.

 

            Jane breezed into Palazzo dei Priori with her new partner.  Aro and the Leaders, not to mention the rest of the Volturi were astonished at the new vampire and the change in Jane.  She was no longer livid with her fellow Volturi, especially Aro, as she ‘d found the love of her life.  Aro knew that despite the fact that he was the Leader of the Volturi, that Jane would not brook no for an answer and was happy to welcome a new ember into the Volturi ranks, however unorthodox and above all, he was happy for Jane, finding her happened at last.  I was also happy for Jane. Aro had found his happiness when he met me; he’d also fallen in love with a human who he eventually turned to be with forever and I loved my beloved dearly.

 

 

 

29/4/18

Aro and Carlisle were discussing peace between the Cullens and the Volturi.  The Volturi leaders were satisfied that Carlisle did not want to take over. They found his devotion to his work at the hospital and family life intriguing.  Aro felt that he could learn something about family life from the Cullens.  His family life was much different, more controlled. Carlisle smiled, only too happy to teach his friend, both of them having made up after their last encounter, much to everyone’s relief.  Carlisle was confident that Aro and the Volturi were becoming better people.

 

 

 

 

11/5/18

 

Carlisle and Esme adopted a small child called Marie, who had been abandoned.  They could not turn her as yet, though she knew. She also felt safe.  Three days after her 17th birthday, they turned her, relieved the Volturi did not visit beforehand.  Aro did eventually find out and chastised Carlisle, though became heartened by the girl, who was later to become Alec’s wife. Jane was not sure about her, though Marie had the power to push people and things away by manipulating air.  Aro was happy to have her on the team.  She became known as Marie Volturi~Cullen and brought peace to the two families.

 

 

7/6/18

 

            Aro tried to eat a witch and she cursed him by turning him human and transporting him to New York City.  She took pity on how forlorn he was and have him $3000 to pay rent and food while he looked for a job.  Aro was half grateful, half angry.

            When the $3000 began to run out, he became worried.  He hated being weak and human and the less said about having to relive oneself, especially thought the back door, the better. He went for an aimless walk. Upon this walk, he saw a tattered sign on a wall, for a job as an artist’s assistant, He didn’t hold much hope. It was a long shot, but a shot nonetheless.  He went upstairs to the studio.  The artist did abstract and Aro was intrigued by her soul’s expression.  The artist got a shock at first and worried, Aro wondered if she knew.  He was relieved when he saw I her eyes he had just startled her. With hope in his vampire heart, he introduced himself. She was astounded, as no one had applied and she had put up the sign two years ago and had meant to take it down.  He was glad she hadn’t. He was very handsome and she could tell me was an art connoisseur.  Aro was relieved when she gave him the job three days a week.  He had just enough money to get by which was a relief, but he was still livid with the witch.

            He got along famously with the struggling artist Nina and vowed silently to help her world get out there when he got back to his former self. 

            Over the next few months, Aro and Nina grew closer and fell in love. Neither of them meant for it to happen; it just did. Aro was terrified now.  What would happen if she knew the truth?  Would she still love him?

 

As Aro had fallen in love, heartened, the witch turned him back. They forgave each other. Aro would never have met Nina if it was not for the witch.

 

            It took all of Aro’s courage to confess to Nina. He demonstrated by rushing around her apartment.  Nina saw the sincerity in his eyes. She loved him enough to want to turn and Art helped her to become world-renowned.  Caius and Marcus weren’t sure they liked the art, but it invoked something in them, their souls they thought long gone and Nina had definitely found Aro’s soul as they embraced. Even the guard were heartened and Aro was surprised to get a call of congratulations form Carlisle and that the Cullens would attend their wedding. Aro then smiled, He’d just decided to send them the invites and Alice Saw!  He hugged his new vampire bride to be again.

 

 

31/10/18 ~ A Vampire dream on Halloween ... How fitting is that?!

 

Since I knew about vampires and was vampire friendly, the Volturi guard took me to Aro and the leaders.  Jane had developed an interest in Felix and was jealous of me as Felix had developed an interest in me, totally oblivious to Jane. Felix accidentally broke my femur. Jane was amused, though Felix was quite apologetic, which amused Jane more and amused Aro as Felix was not known for subtlety.  Jane was to discover that Felix was curious about me, but not interested and they began seeing each other whilst Aro and I fell in love. The Volturi later made up with the Cullens and we became friends.

 

 

19/1/19

Yet another Volturi/Cullens standoff – recurring much? ;)  hey came to see if a child was immortal, turned out she was a hybrid like Renesmee.  I calmed Aro with a kiss and even Caius was subdued when he saw the calmness on my face.  I hugged Carlisle, my adopted gather and Aro was heartened they did not have to kill the child and base Carlisle look after her.

1/4/19 – promise it’s not an April Fools’ Day joke!

 

The Volturi visited the Cullens and were taken by how humble and homely they were and were quite curious and how Carlisle and Esme used their authority wisely.  Aro vowed to have more quality time with his family and lead a more homely life, rather than the cold relationship his family had. Things were getting warmer and more peaceful.

 

 

11/4/19

 

The Volturi adopted a young vampire, around 200 who was trend when she was 13, like Jane. She was an empath. At first Jane was afraid she’d be usurped, but she became friends with Tala and soon they became insuperable. Tala taught the Volturi to use their powers wisely and was like a daughter to Aro

 

 

15/7/19

 

Caius had kidnapped Esme and Alice and led Carlisle to believe he had killed Esme.  They were both in a dungeon below Palazzo Dei Priori and forces Alice to use her power to help the Volturi. I was a human with telepathy and I was in love with Aro and hoped he wanted me for more than my powers.  So things did not escalate, I told Carlisle about his wife and child and he rescued them and asked Caius why, he said he did not know how to get Alice otherwise and he wanted the Cullens to hate them which would make it easier for him to ate the Cullens, though Carlisle told him he did not hate him and Caius could not bring himself to hate Carlisle or his family.  Aro was mad with his brother and I helped calm him and Caius and the Cullens down.  I told Aro that perhaps is he asked nicely, Alice would consent to using her powers to help the Volturi, she could ring us up when we made a decision.  Aro was heartened and Alice forgave him, he was rather childish and childlike. His childlike curiosity, I ofund endearing. The Cullens and the Volturi knew I was good for Aro and I was relieved when I saw love and relief in Aro’s eyes, that he was beginning to realise how to use his powers wisely and remained friends with Carlile and his family.

 

30/11/19

 

I caught a large taxi with Aro, Caius, Marcus, Jane, Felix and Dimitri at go into tows to buy sustainable Solstice decorations and some solstice gifts and things at the markets.  I’d convinced them to become eco~friendly, as Mother Earth is their world too! Aro and I were more excited than his brothers or the guard, though since he had married me {and was yet to turn me,} I had whetted his appetite for Solstice. So, he’d gotten all excited about it again.  His brothers smiled to see him so happy with his new love as we got wooden wreaths, pomegranates, natural sustainable forest wooden decorations, wooden stars, pine cones and we had fun putting them up in Palazzo Dei Priori in the main hall and my vampire love held me close, being very careful to hold me not too tightly and then he kissed me and we weren’t even under the mistletoe ;)

 

 

15/8/20

 

Michael Sheen was interviewing Dakota Fanning about her role as Jane.  Dakota said she wasn’t as vindictive, bitchy and sadistic as Jane, though she wouldn’t mind a bit of that migraine power for people that gave her a hard time!

 

 

14/9/20

I was watching New Moon and Breaking Dawn and upset how bad Breaking Dawn was and so Was Aro.  He discovered me and was heartened that a human loved him so much.  He patched up thins with the Cullens and Aro and I got married

 

 

14/9/20 - Two Twilight dreams in one night, woo hoo!

 

Jane was contemplating her painful childhood and struggling not to let it upset her.  Her ad her brother Alec had been shunned by their parents, who had let then burn at the stake in the 12th century as witches.  Had it not been for the Volturi and Aro especially, they would be dead.  Jane went ot spy on the Cullens who she despised, as she thought Bella and Alice would take her place as Aro’s favourites.   When it was thought the Cullens had made an immortal child, Carlisle and his family were forces to come to Volterra.  It turned out the girl, Renesmee was a hybrid, not immortal and would grow up. And Alice and Bella has no interest in joining the Volturi; they had refused them bore. Jane was relieved, Renata Aro’s bodyguard was worried for her beloved master.  All ended well. I was relieved.  The Volturi wanted me to be turned soon. Carlisle was going to do it

            The Volturi came to the Cullens for a visit and we all watched episodes of Once Upon A time and the Volturi loved it so much they wanted to buy the Box set!   Aro.  Sitting in Carlisle’s living room, Aro and my hands touched and he learned and was heartened with how much I loved him.  His marriage to Sulpicia was only a convenience so we married too; it was not against the law for vampires to have more than one partner.

            We watched Once Upon a Time togther, got married in Aro’s palazzo in Volterra and visited ‘Storybrooke’ aka Steveston in Canada. It was lovely.  We kept on having more honeymoons all over the place in Italy, Greece and Antarctica of all places. Bliss.

            {A recurring dream the Volturi/Cullen confrontation and me marrying Aro...

            I love a happy ending they are so rare ...} I hope they become less rare, but no less beautiful.

 

 

 

26/9/20

 

Jane, Alec Felix and Demitri befirended a homeless human, who ran away form home, abused by his parents.  Jane took pity on him and tunred him and he became a valied memmber of the Volturi, having ultra sensed of sight, hearing and smell. Aro chastised them for not asking him but then he laughed and welcomed the new member.

 

 

 3/12/20

 

Carlisle and Esme shared a long, soft kiss.  Carlisle planted purple and while lilies for Esme and lotuses to.  I planted white and purple lilies for Aro.

 

 

11/12/20

 

I had a Transformers stationery set and I lost the lids for the texta markers and was stressed as to where I put them. Jane wanted to draw, so we had to get Edward to help me find the texta lids; he could read my mind as to where they were, but as their whereabouts was not at the foremost of my mind, we had to get Aro and I found them in the second drawer and Jane was happy as she could draw now because we found the lids so the textas would not dry out,  Jane was becoming a good artist. The Cullens and the Volturi sorted out their differences.

 

 

18/12/20

I was with one of my best friends who also had a set of She-Ra Princess of Power and Golden Girl and the Guardians of the Gemstones dolls.  She wondered if she should keep them.  I advised her to sell them ion eBay if she wanted to as they’re worth a lot nowadays.  She wanted to keep them.  Jane was fascinated by the fantasy dolls, as born on the 12th century, she had never seen such toys and didn’t have much of a childhood.  Aro caved in and bought her a set on eBay.

 

 

 

25/12/20 ~ Hapy Xmas!

 

Karika had a Volturi necklace and also a Tattoo.  Whilst venturing out from their home in Volterra to quash an uprising in the US. The Volturi were in an open-plan shopping centre and Caius spotted her and his eyes stuck out on stalks.  He knew she was human.  He made a beeline for her, on an upper level.  Aro and the others were also very surprised. At first, he wondered what distressed his brother so. Caius tracked down the woman and introduced himself and asked about the symbol.  She was relieved that someone knew.  She hadn’t shown it to anyone, knowing somehow that it was secret.  Caius booked her into a hotel.   He found out the necklace had been passed down to her from a mortal lover Caius had in the 1st century before he married Athenodora.  Karika was the only member of her family left. They had died from disease or accidents.  They had rejected her; there was no love there.  She’d stolen the necklace form her nother, believing she was entitled to such an important family heirloom and Caius agreed.  She was highly intuitive. Aro and the family were intrigued and welcomed their new member and Caius turned her.

            Her and Caius fell in love and Caius and her with Athenodora’s blessing to marry and he had two wives, both of which he loved deeply. 

 

 

1/1/21 – Happy New Year!

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, He-Man, She-Ra, Sailor Moon, Star Wars, various Star Treks and more.

 

 

8/3/21

In this dream, I was at the hairdresser, getting my hair cut like Caius and it turned out quite well, I was pleased to note.

 

 

?/5/21

 

Arthur C. Clarke was writing a fictitious novel on vampires.  He was sure vampires excited.  Aro read the novel and weas intrigued, with the help of a combination of herbs, Arthur C. Clarke’s vampires could eat regular human food.  He worked with the author to gather these herbs and they worked.  So, the world became safer for vampires, not needing to drink blood, which heartened Aro, the Cullens and many other vampires.

 

 

30/6/21

 

The Cullens were keeping up appearances training themselves to eat human food as well as animal blood. The Volturi were surprised and learned to eat human food too, lessening the need for so much blood and hence making it safer for vampire kind.

 

 

1/7/21 - One night after the other, woo hoo!

 

The Volturi came to see ethe Cullens to check up on them and all was well. Carlisle took it in his stride and rekindled his friendship with Aro.

 

 

 

 

24/7/21

Caius tried to drain the blood of a woman who bashed him in the face.   He was inpressed by this, got to know her and they fell in love.  Felix and Demetri play fought and Demetri fell in love with a human and with Aro’s permission, tuned her.

 

 

 

21/9/21 - Happy Spring Equinox {Ostara} for those in the Southern Hemisphere and happy {Mabon} Autumn Equinox for those in the Northern.

I had a poster of Aro from New Moon.   I showed it to him and he loved it and kissed me.  We were soon handfasted.  {Recurring dream, me marrying or hand fasting with Aro. Squee.}

 

 

?/10/21

I was travelling with Demetri and Felix on a train, delivering some old journals ack into the possession on the Volturi.  They had been stolen I the 12th century CE.  Aro praised me and kissed me.  We fell in love and married.  {Nice to have this as a recuring dream! ;}

 

 

 

2/11/21

I was cosplaying as Jane and she thought I was excellent.  Dimitri and Felix thought so too and Aro thought it delightful.  Even Cauis and Marcus smiled.

 

 

14/11/21

In this dream, I met Michael Sheen and showed him some of my artwork, which he liked.  I told him my fave characters are Carlisle as he’s so angelic for a Vampire and Aro because he needs love and he thought that was sweet.

 

 

 

19/11/21

 

I was watching a live Twilight show for New Year’s. It had Aro, Sulpicia, sitting on their thrones with their gentle, adopted 13-year-old daughter, Emily standing beside them.  They had to solve her murder in Volterra.  Aro turned her.  The Cullens helped and the Volturi and the Cullens sorted out their differences.  Turned out it was the Romanians which Aro had put to death.

I met Michael Sheen behind the scenes and he shook my hand, dressed as Aro, complete with red contacts! :D

 

 

 

9/2/22

 

Aro was learning how to paint and he was very good and donated his art to a gallery to inspire people and was heartened that his art was well loved by human and vampires alike and he rekindled his friendship with Carlisle.  }Are and Carlisle rekindling their friendship is a recurring dream}

 

 

14/2/22

 

The Volturi had given me permission to write a fantasy story about them, changing the names and set in the 17th century.  Aro loved it and we married {hhe, also a recurring dream, me marrying Aro, Yass! ;D }

 

 

23/3/22

 

I danced with Aro and we married, {yes, again! Hehe!}  I began to wrote out stories as ‘fiction’ and they became best-sellers amongst human and vampire kind.

 

 

4/4/22

I am an empath and I showed Aro and the vampires how to taste and now they can eat human food and Aro’s favourite sweet was cinnamon praline and his fave savoury food became gluten-free pizza!

 

 

9/4/22

I lost a Twilight fanfic on computer, then later found it when I fled it and was relieved.  It was of my love for Aro and you can guess what happened {yes, there were bells!}  We were married in the Volturi’s chambers and Marcus married us.

 

 

29/4/22

The Volturi teamed up with the Cullens and other vampires to kill monsters that could kill vampires and who wanted to destroy the Earth.  Edward saved Dimitri from them and the Cullens and Volturi became friends and the Volturi mellowed.

 

 

9/9/22

 

The Cullens and the Volturi had teamed up to fight a common for.  I joined the battle, my Excalibur replica coming alive with the energy of the real Excalibur.  As the sword was enchanted, it had the power to kill immortals.  I did not revel in that, but I protected my family and friends.  After that Aro turned me and the power of Excalibur negated the pain.  Carlisle adopted me and the Cullens and the Volturi were at peace.  I went to live with Aro and we often visited the Cullens.

 

 

16/10/22

 

I was helping both the Volturi and the Cullens reconcile their differences and managed to.  We’re all together now, isn’t it lovely ;)

 

 

4/12/22

 

Bella saved Edward form an evil vampire who was against vegetarian vampires. He was also on the run from the Volturi, who caught and executed him.

 

 

 

1/3/23

The Cullens and the Volturi reconciled their differences. As I had been adopted by Carlisle and married Aro, I lived for four months with the Cullens in during spring and Summer and four months the Volturi in autumn winter, like Persephone and Hades and four months to myself to write my novels and create the art in my heart.

 

 

2/4/23

 

I went on adventures with my Volturi and Cullen families around the world.

 

 

 

6/4/23

 

Aro and I were singing Show me Heaven and Take my Breath Away to each other.  Cauis rolled his eyes.  Marcus and the Cullens thought it was sweet.  Aro and I embraced.

 

 

6/6/23

 

I was cos playing Aro and he loved it!   He also loved the other cos players.  There was one dressed up like Braveheart, complete with blue make up.  FREEEEEEDOMMM!!

 

 

 

14/6/23

 

I got to meet Jamie Cambell Bower and we met Caius and the Volturi and they were impressed!  We also met the Cullens and the two families made peace with one and other.

 

 

 

5/6/23

 

Carlisle and the Cullens visited the Volturi in Italy and they sorted out their differences, even took part in making a fun fantasy magazine on Vampires for humans.

 

19/6/23

 

The Cullens made up with the Volturi and Titania, Aro’s wife was immune to Jane’s powers, in fact, found them soothing.

 

 

15/8/23

Caius fell in love with a human and married her alongside Athenodora, during a solar eclipse.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More dreams as I have them…

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Twilight Page