Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary: Carly, lost on scorching Vella, looking for Bumblebee, to return to Cybertron.

Author's note:  [My second Transformers story ever.]

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~~~

 

TO CYBERTRON

 

I am lost on Vella, a scorching desert planet. The twin suns A-1 and A-2, rising rapidly. I have no food or no water and don't know how much longer I'll survive. I am lonely without my Autobot Transformer friend Bumblebee ..... I hope he knows I'm stranded here .... Without help - I'm dead.

I looked up and saw a space cruiser land.

"All-Right! My ticket off this sand ball." I ran to it, only to discover it was a mirage. "It looked real enough...."

The day was long and tiring. I stopped for a rest and really needed a drink. The twin suns began to set. It was very cold when they set completely, and my clothes were thin. It was also very dark. Luckily, I had my photon torch that Wheeljack, had given me, brighter than any flashlight on Earth. Hearing a sudden crash and seeing something fall to the ground, I shone the torch in the direction. It was Bumblebee's space cruiser. I shrieked and hoped he wasn't hurt. I ran to the cruiser and inside the open hatch. I fought my way through broken machinery and cables to the cockpit.

"BUMBLEBEE!!" I screamed, seeing him slumped over the control panel, bleeding, unconscious.

Learning some Transformer first aid, from Ratchet, the Autobots chief medical doctor, I started to repair Bumblebee. It was quite difficult. His malfunctioning circuitry electrocuted me, but I had to keep trying.

Not long after, Bumblebee slowly regained consciousness. I had stopped the bleeding by bandaging up his wounds with some pieces of my clothes I'd ripped off.

"Carly, you're all right .... Thank the Matrix ...."

I smiled.

"Thanks for repairing me. Ratchet didn't to a bad job teaching you first aid ...."

I smiled. Bumblebee gave me a cask of water and some food. I thanked him and it didn't take long to finish it. Bumblebee and I began repairing the cruiser. We threw out all the unwanted machinery. It took us quite a long while to repair the entire craft. Bumblebee fired up the after jets.

"We did it! All-Right!" he exclaimed, hugging me.

We entered a flight trajectory to the Transformers home of Cybertron.

Travelling at warp speed, we reached Cybertron in a few hours. Up in space, Bumblebee and I saw Cosmos, another of the Autobots who transformed into a UFO.

"We've been worried about you two," he said. "Follow me, I'll bring you in safely, before the Decepticons see you. "

Cosmos guided us to a safe landing port inside the Autobot city, Iacon. We walked inside Autobot headquarters. Optimus Prime, the Autobot leader greeted us.

"We thought you'd both been killed." he said, grateful that we were safe.

"Well, I would have been ...." I said, "but Bumblebee saved me. He's a real hero."

"Ahhh, come on, you saved me too."

I smiled.

"Please be more careful" said Optimus.

He cared so much about everyone.

The - Transformers, Autobots and Decepticons were at war, and have been for over nine million years. I am a human, on the Autobots side. I do care about our enemies, the Decepticons. The Autobots do not want to fight them, and wish the war would come to an end, but there's no telling what will happen in the future.

I was once captured by Megatron, the Decepticon leader. He grabbed me roughly in his hand. Some Transformers are very large compared to humans, others not. I suppose the experience was both frightening and exciting at the same time. I don't hate Megatron, but I hoped he wouldn't kill me. He threatened to terminate me if I tried to escape.

Luckily, the Autobots rescued me, before Megatron did anything. The experience was exhilarating. Needless to say Megatron was puzzled by my reactions!

I loved to explore Cybertron. It is a totally mechanical, but extremely beautiful planet.

I only wish I could have seen Crystal City. A beautiful city, destroyed aeons ago by the Decepticons. The older Autobots remind us of its beauty. Maybe they could rebuild Crystal City, and protect it from attacks. That would bring back ancient memories of beauty for everyone. Cybertron is the most beautiful planet in the Universe, full of beauty, fun, adventure, everything anyone could wish for.

That's all for now. See you on my next adventure!

 

*

 

Back to Autobot Page

 

Back to Transformers Page