These are nightly dreams I have had about Spike from the millennium until now. I will be updating it as soon as I have more Spike dreams!

Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page.

{Scroll down for Dreams}

Dreams are dates thus: day/month/year

 

 

?/7/00

 

After saving the world yet again, The Scooby Gang veged in Giles' apartment, the librarian smiled and shook his head, knowing he would be the one to get rid of all the pizza boxes and empty pepsi cans.

Spike absent mindedly sipped a pepsi.

  "I think you'd enjoy this better," Giles said handing him a cup of sheep's blood.

  "Thanks, Mister G.  Killer party."

Spike kicked back his legs on the sofa.

  "Make yourself at home..."

 

Xander scoffed the last piece of pizza and spoke with his mouth half full.

  "Did you see the dreadlocks on that thing..."

Buffy chortled.  "See the nosebleed I gave it."

Willow screeched with laughter.  "The way it ... Heheheh.... Screamed like a banshee!  That was so funny!"

  "I don't know about you guys, but my favourite part was when Buffy finally gutted the thing."

The gang glared at Spike.

  "What?  Since when is morbidity a crime?"

  "I hate to break up your hilarious moment," Giles said, "but we'd hardly be laughing if it had won - which it almost nearly did."

Spike sniffed the air and growled.  The Gang spun to face him.

  "Everybody back!" he yelled.

Though confused, they didn't ask why.

The 'dead' demon appeared in the middle of Giles apartment.

  "The spell didn't work!"  Willow exclaimed.

  "Neither did my pep talk," Buffy ducked the slimy khaki demon's blow.

Giles leapt behind his counter and grabbed a book.

  "That's because it has to be cast by a Vampire."

  "Where's Angel when I need him."  Buffy wrangled with the demon

Spike coughed loudly.  "Who bloody needs Angel.  Willow!  The spell!"

The she-demon almost decapitated the Vampire as Willow threw him the spell book, the words coming as though he was in a trance, his blue eyes glowing as he ducked the rabid demon's blows.

  "Te amove foedus daemon (be gone foul demon).  Ad eo fovea ex inferi (To the pits of Hades).  Apud Tartarus vos aux igneus."

(In Tartarus (Hell) you shall burning ...)

  "Incendere!" Willow exclaimed.  (burn)

Spike repeated the last word, though it was too late.  The Spell has been cast.   The Demon vanished.

  "Calm, everyone," Giles said.

Spike took a nonexistent breath.  "Well it's gone.  That's a good thing, right Super Library Man?"

  "Under normal circumstances yes, though you misread the word, the demon's form will take on the form of the last thing that entered your mind before you recited the spell."

Spike's face paled further.  "Oh no ... Oh God ..."

  "What is it ..." Willow asked.  "Or should I not have asked."

  "It won't be so bad ..." Spike smiled.  "You've  ... you've all come through it before and so there's really no need to ..."

  "Spike, what were you thinking of?" Buffy demanded, grabbing Mr. Pointy.

  "The end of the world..." The Vampire squeaked.

  "Swell," Xander said.

Light swirled in the centre of the room.

  "Back everyone!" Giles exclaimed.

  "Yes, get back!"

They glared at Spike.

  "I'll let it eat you first!" Buffy snapped.

They all stared at what materialised on the table.

  "Oh yeah ..." Spike said.  "After that I thought of Pizza."

He picked up the slice, sat down, poured the remainder of the cup of blood on it and began to eat.

  "I think I'm going to be ill," Xander said.  "Give me green slimy banshees anyday."

Giles looked at him.  "I'll join you."

Buffy just stared.

  "What?" Spike demanded.  "Vampires can't enjoy Pizza?  I doubt Pizza Hut has blood flavour."

And he continued to eat.  Willow looked at him and smiled.

  "Meus primum aut tuus?"  (My place or yours)

Spike swallowed the last of his pizza and smiled.

  "Tuus minaciter, Amor."

And then he kissed her.

 

6/9/00

You live alone, and you are out one night. You know you're being followed by dark haired Vampire and seek to make it home before he catches you. He is close, you can hear him snarling. You make it into your home and think you are safe. To your horror, the Vamp comes in, uninvited. He grabs you and drags you outside. You try to struggle, but despite your strength and determination he's too strong. You whelp as his fangs puncture your skin and you can feel him draining your life's blood, without a second thought for your life, you struggle against this violation, this rape. You realise the reason he was able to come in because you have an "All Welcome" sign on your door and realise that in Sunnydale that might not be the wisest thing to do. You do manage to break free, before he drains you, staggering away, he comes after you. Too caught up in the hunt and the kill, he doesn't realise day is about to break. You hope to keep his off you till then. Every step is tiring and painful. He catches you, and is about to start feeding again, when you smile a relieved smile as the sun starts to emerge. The Vampire looks terrified, though it is too late for him, as he vanishes into dust.

You collapse and stagger on, you know the sea is nearby and you want to wash yourself clean of this rape. You approach the cliff and throw yourself into the water, so crisp, fresh and blue. It's a long way down, but you feel you need to. You hit the water with a thud and realise you don't have enough energy to stay afloat, struggling for your life again, you flail about in the water and struggle to the nearby shore to the side of the cliff. There you reach shore and sleep till dusk.

You are still weak as you try to make it home and you collapse again.

"Don't worry, Pet, I've got you."

You smile as Spike catches you and effortlessly lifts you into his arms. This is one Vampire you don't mind meeting in the dead of night.

He carries you home, you allow him inside. You know he won't hurt you, even now with the chip removed. You change the sign to say "All Welcome, except demons, unless you're Spike or Angel."

Spike smiles, then looks at the bite marks on your neck.

"You ewe lucky, Pet."

You nod, not wanting to relive the incident as he brings you some warm soup and pours a chip of sheep's blood for himself.

"Now you're to stay here," he says. "You're not to go out until you're better."

You nod and smile. "Never knew a Vampire could be such a mother hen."

He smiles. "Cluck, Cluck."

Spike checks on you the following nights.

He smiles as he escorts you to bed.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"What for?"

"What he did to you .. I mean that's what us big bad Vampires do, It's strange looking at it the other way around ..."

He kisses you gently, you kiss him back, then slowly move your hair from your neck.

"Do you want to?"

Spike is taken aback for a moment. "Pet ..."

You smile. "You can have some if you want ..."

"You don't have to do this ... I can't, I ..."

Again you smile. "You won't kill me." You kiss his tender lips.

"You're still shaken from-"

"That was different, Spike ... I love you."

He smiled. "I know that, Pet and ohh bloody hell ... mush ... and I love you ..."

He kisses you again.

"I don't mind," you say, though you are slightly nervous.

Spike gently pushes you down. "Okay, Pet, but only a little and I promise it won't hurt ... much."

He slowly Vamps and to minimalise the pain, punctures your neck, in the same spot the other Vamp had done and slowly began to suck upon your life's blood.

You smile, and sigh, this is pure bliss.

Spike pulls himself away and holds you.

"I daren't have any more, Pet. I don't want to lose you, though you do taste rather sweet."

You smile and kiss his lips. "I bet you do too."

He gently returns the kiss. "Didn't bring back bad memories of the other night?"

You shake your head and smile. "It's like making love. It's only fun with someone you love."

Spike's eyes widen. "Ooo!"

He begins to tickle you, you kiss him, he gently licks the blood trickling down your neck until the wound has sealed. You feel a tad weak, he holds you, before you fall asleep in his arms.

 

9/12/00

An old Vampire rushed the Slayer screaming, he must have been 90 or so, long scraggly white hair and beard.

Buffy drew her stake, though she was troubled by the look in the old vampire's eyes, before she staked him, he looked into her young eyes.

"Take me to paradise..." he whispered as he spread his arms and tuned to dust.

Buffy stood alone in the park, troubled by what the vampire had said.

A deliberate rustle in the bushes, Buffy turned, half expecting Angel.

"Spike."

He acknowledged her with a flick of his head.

"What did he mean, Spike?" Buffy looked to the platinum blonde vampire.

Spike approached her. "Some vampires believe that if they're killed by a slayer, they go to some paradise."

Buffy looked bewildered. "Paradise."

"You know like Heaven, Valhalla, Elysian Fields if you're Greek."

Buffy blinked, then looked at Spike. "Do you believe in it?"

Spike choffed. "I've seen too much shit to believe a place like that exists, though I guess it would be nice ..." He paused. "Though from your point of view, I guess vampires going to paradise is a bit off."

"I'll say ... Let's blow this joint ... I'm slagged."

"I'll walk you back."

"Paradise?" Giles said.

"Paradise, my ass!" Xander scoffed, "now I've heard everything ... After what they do? They'll be lucky to get into Taco Bell!"

Willow shuddered. "That place IS Hell."

"I have heard of some vampires believing in such a place," Giles said, "though they rarely talk of it with outsiders."

"No, they just EAT outsiders."

"Maybe you'll go there, Wonder Boy," Spike Vamped and growled, Xander backed off. Spike unvamped and smiled.

"It's late, you guys," Willow said.

Later Buffy and Spike lay together naked in bed.

"We shouldn't be doing this... What if they find out?"

Spike shrugged. "They know you fucked Angel, don't they?"

"Spike!"

The vampire smiled, then leaned closer and kissed her and the Slayer could not resist.

Passion flared between the two, as hands explored naked skin, a torrent of wild, raw fire.

Spike's hair disheveled his body hot and he looked into Buffy's eyes.

"Slayer, if it comes to that, promise me you'll take me to Paradise."

Buffy kissed his tender lips, and held him in a tender embrace.

"Only if you take me with you."

 

14/01/01

Buffy saw a message printed in the ‘General Messages’ section of the newspaper. ‘Help! Vamps attack. Help. Slay. Please.’ Followed by an address.

"It’s obviously a trick," Giles said, though Buffy was clearly disturbed.

"And what it it’s not?"

"Why didn’t they come to you?"

"Perhaps they’re scared."

"Buffy-"

"Don’t Buffy me, I’m going and that’s final. And if it is a trap, I can handle myself."

And with that the Slayer left against her Watcher’s better Judgment.

Buffy approached the house, and even though she had an eerie feeling, she entered. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"Slayer... Girl..."

Buffy turned to face three small children in the lounge room. She looked sympathetic as she knelt don to them. "Yes, I’m the Slayer. Don’t worry, I won’t let them get you."

"It’s too late for that."

Buffy turned to face a smiling Vampire she’d never seen before, and drew her stake. The Vampire whistled, his comrades came out of hiding, from under sofas, behind chairs, other rooms. And Buffy was afraid. There were at least twenty. She turned to the children, and it was obvious to her now that they were no longer amongst the living. One of them smiled evilly. Buffy ran. She ran through the house. Two of the Vampires grabbed her, and despite her struggle, tackled her to the floor, forcing her bag of stakes to go flying, as well as the one she had in her hand. Buffy tried to scramble away, but against nineteen Vampires without a weapon, she knew she didn’t have a chance in Hell. As they pinned her down, the three pale faced children approached, the blankness in their eyes, rocking Buffy to the core. One of the children smiled, and licked his lips, the other rubbed his stomach. A sickening shiver ran through the Slayer. Was this her Swan song?

"Giles, I’ll never disobey you again, I promise!" And she knew she wouldn’t because she would be dead. Her half hearted attempt at humour at her impending fate was met with laughter from her assailants.

The children approached her, stomachs growling and Buffy wanted to be sick. She turned away from their lifeless faces.

"Do you think there’ll be enough of the bitch to go round?" One of them yelled.

"Bags first!"

"Bags her neck!"

"Bags her tits!"

"Bags her guts!"

Anger welled inside the Slayer. "NO ONE’S BAGSING ANYTHING!!"

With all the strength, anger and hatred she could muster, Buffy lashed out, momentarily startling her attackers, and she was able to break free. She did not grab her stakes, knowing there would be too many to kill. A brief look, and the children’s faces had morphed, into murderous demons. The other Vampires faces had twisted in rage as their prized dinner had fled and they fled after her.

Buffy ran, she knew where she was going. There was only one place she could go, only one who could understand the soul of a Vampire, well two, but one was in LA.

In a panicked, wreck, Buffy burst into Spike’s Crypt, gasping. Spike was up in a flash, ready to kill the intruder.

"Buffy!" At first he was going to demand what the bloody hell she was doing here, but when he saw the utter terror in her eyes, his tone softened.

"What’s wrong?..."

The Slayer gasped "Vamp ahhh..... trick.... lots .... grab...children...and..." And Buffy burst into tears. Spike barely understood a word she said, but he did understand she was terrified, and he caught her as she collapsed.

"What’s wrong, pet..."

It was a while before Buffy had stopped crying, and gasping, before she could tell Spike what had happened.

"Sounds nasty ..."

"I ... I feel like such an God damned Idiot!"

"Well, you know what your problem is, Pet?"

"What?" Buffy said. It was not a question.

"You care too much."

"Sue me."

"It’s gonna get you killed."

Buffy leant against him. "But what if it wasn’t? ... I don't know, Spike ... I just don't know ... Sometimes I wonder if I can do this anymore..."

"It’s what you are, Pet and you can’t change that, any more than I can change who I am."

Spike held her gently.

"Thanks, Spike ... Kind of ironic, a Slayer being consoled by a Vampire, isn’t it?"

"I bet Angel consoled you."

"That was different, he has a soul."

Spike smiled. "And what have I got?"

"I don’t know ... That’s why I like you, I guess."

"I like you too, Slayer, Hell knows why, you’re pretty okay ... for a human."

"...Thanks, Spike." Buffy wasn’t sure if it was a compliment or not.

The Vampire let her lie down for a while.

"I’m going to get something to eat."

Buffy eyed him.

"Relax, I got some rats."

"You don't mind if I pass?"

Spike smiled. "Not at all."

After Spike had eaten, he came back to the Slayer.

"I’ll help you back."

He supported Buffy as she stood, then picked her up and carried her to Giles’ apartment, and set her down.

Upon opening the door, Giles grabbed a stake.

"Easy, book boy! I’m trying to help her."

"It’s okay, Giles..." Buffy said, still weak.

"Come in..." Giles said, although still weary.

Spike entered with Buffy, Xander and Willow watching him closely.

"It was a trap, Giles, you were right ... I’m sorry..."

"Never mind about that now, Buffy ..." He held her hand. "I was so worried..." He gently embraced her and carried her to the sofa.

Spike watched, but refused to admit how touched he was.

"Giles," Buffy said, "if you say I told you so, I’ll kill you."

The Librarian smiled. "Okay, I won’t say I told you so."

"You just did," Willow said.

Giles smiled. "So I did."

Despite herself, Buffy smiled.

"I best be going," Spike said, feeling uncomfortable.

"Spike," Giles said-

The Vampire turned.

"Thank you."

The young looking man offered a smile. Lying on the sofa, Buffy looked up at him. "Thank you, Spike."

He felt embarrassed. "Stop all this bloody mush, will you?"

Buffy smiled and lowered her voice. "No, really, I mean it, thanks. It’s not often I need rescuing ... Thanks for being there for me."

Spike managed a smile, then despite himself, leaned forward and kissed her, leaving an astonished looking Giles, Xander and Willow, as the platinum blond vampire made his way into the night.  He had some naughty children to spank.

 

20/5/01

I was going home from the James Marsters Convention on 19 May 2001 (Where I mat him in real life) with Jess, my best friend. To our surprise, James was on the train. He had gotten away form the con early. We didn't want to be fanny, though we sat next to him and he talked with us and was very nice and asked us what we thought of Spike, telling him we thought Spike was bad, but good.   He smiled and kissed us!

 

?/2/02

Spike and a vampiress had been invited into my mother’s house. The chip had been removed from Spike’s brain, though he remained friends with my mother and I. The vampiress wanted to kill us and was trying to convince Spike to do so. He pretended to listen to her, and convinced her to hold off, though he didn’t trust her and staked her to protect us. Spike held me in his arms and kissed me, and I felt safe with him.

 

14/2/02 – Happy Valentine’s Day! – Appropriate dream for this day!

 

Almost 200 years ago a woman was to marry a man she didn’t love.  It broke her heart to be torn away from the one she truly loved.  She ran away on her wedding day, knowing it would spell disaster for her, but she didn’t care.  She cried in the forest, and hoped her lover would come as planned.  Her cries attracted Drusilla, eager to feed.  The woman saw her and knew the other was no ordinary woman.

  “You’re a vampire, aren’t you.”

  “You are keen.”

The woman smiled.  Drusilla seemed puzzled.

  “you may not care, but ...” She told the vampiress her story.  Drusilla seemed intrigued as she was joined by Spike, her lover.  The woman’s love wasn’t long to come.  She told him about the vampires, and instead of being afraid, he welcomed them as she had done.

  “I have one request,” the woman said.  “Make us like you ...”

The vampires were intrigued by these humans and agreed.

Spike fed on the woman, Dru on her lover, and then exchanged blood.

 

Somehow the man and woman kept their souls.  Soon after they had been vamped, they went to a witch and asked her to cast a spell upon them so that they would be as small as fairies, so they would not need as much blood to survive and that is how they have lived ever since.

 

But two hundred years hence, they have grown tired of their lives, and long to be together in peace.  Buffy found out about these two minute vampires and set off to lure them and kill them.  They cornered the two in an old warehouse.  The man fell from where he was hiding and Buffy raised her foot to stomp on him.

  “Noooh!”  The woman screamed and ran to her love, not caring for herself.

Buffy put her foot down, intrigued and looked at the two.  Xander, Willow and Giles were also somewhat impressed, as was Spike standing with them.

The woman told the Vampire Slayer their story. They wanted to die, but not like this.  The woman wanted Willow, the witch to cast a spell on them so they would become full size again and then they wanted to be staked.  Buffy granted their wish and waited while Willow gathered her energies and cast the spell.

 

The two were now fully grown.  They gave Buffy and Giles a stake.

Although vampires don’t need to breathe, the two took a deep breath.

  “We’re ready,” the woman said.

Buffy staked the man and Giles the woman, and they turned to dust in each others arms, finding the peace they’d always wanted in their lives.

 

2/3/02 – Happy Sydney Mardi Gras!

 

A vampire hostel was set up where the vamps took in humans with blood ailments and almost fully drained them, then let their bodies fill up with fresh blood.

A girl came in with aids.  Her blood was sweet and very rare  AB Negative.  The vampire draining her almost drained her fully.

  “No,” the lead vamp said. “ If we kill, the Slayer will be onto us in seconda and if we kill humans, how many more do you think will come here?”

The vamp reluctantly let the girl go.

Spike kept a close eye on these Vamps should they decide to start fully draining their victims, so far he was satisfied.

 

 

?/8/02

Spike and I were in a house, then on a train, he was showing me about and he kissed me and held me.

 

9/8/03

Buffy, Spike and the gang had tried to stop a clone of Angel/Angelus from being made. They failed. The clone of Angelus was after a small Transformer called Caliburst (who was a child Autobot in this dream) He chased after Caliburst in a huge mack truck, running over some people. Ratchet, Ironhide and some other Autobots rescued Caliburst.

Angel/Angelus was in a room with a woman who had tried to stop him. She was scared of him, but told him he could make love to her if he didn’t hurt her. He promised not to hurt her and they made love. After that she wanted to become one with Angel/Angelus and asked him to eat her. And he did. However, he had fallen in love with her and was bored without her and staked himself to be with her.

 

1/10/03

Spike had come to Buffy to reconcile their differences. He apologised for the way he had behaved and told her he was sorting himself out. Buffy forgave him. Spike was relieved and the Slayer and platinum blonde Vampire held each other until the dawn.

 

2/10/03

In this dream there existed a Vampire Destroyer, who is stronger and more powerful than a Slayer. The Vampire Destroyer was after Spike. She looked exactly like 'Jasmine' in Angel. How she killed Vampires was she sucked the life fluid out of them. The only way for a Vampire to be immune to her was of them to drink her blood. She was not of this Earth. She caught Spike and learned that he was good, though her instincts over took her and she sank her fangs into his skin. At the last moment, she cut her side open with her fingernail and let Spike drink her thick, milky blue blood, this making him immune. She was surprised to learn that there was more than one good Vampire, though she would not rest until all the evil had been eradicated. Spike wished her well and went on his merry way.

 

?/5/04

Angel was jealous of Spike who could come and go as he pleased from Wolfram & Hart.  Spike walked merrily past Angel's office, the older vampire glowering.  Spike looked at him. 

  "You know what to do," Spike said.

  "Do I?

  "Sure you do, mate."

Angel was sure Spike meant finding out why he was at Wolfram & Hart, but that wasn't going to be easy.

 

15/7/04

 

After the last episode of Angel ... They fought ferociously.  Gunn was dead, as was Illyria.  Buffy and the Slayers had also come to join the battle.  At some point in the battle Spike's chest began to open emanating light.

 "Oh no not again ..."

Spike's chest fully opened, sending a wide beam of light into the attackers, killing them all.  The dragon fell to the ground and Angel cut its head off.

 "I said I wanted to slay the dragon."

The offices of Wolfram and Hart were no more.

 

Spike realised he had become human.

  "How is this possible?" Angel asked.  "I nullified the prophecy."

  "You just wrote your name on it, Angel.  You can be a real boy too," Spike said.

Angel thought about what Spike had said and he had been right.  At long last, Angel had become human too and the two boys shared a drink.

  "It's different," Spike said, "after all this time being a vampire."

Angel nodded sculling a drink.  "You're telling me."

  "Don't you get all mushy on me now," Spike said.

  "Wouldn't dream of it."

Spike smiled and downed another drink.  "I think I may get pissed."

  "So where to now Spike?"

Spike smiled.  "Call me William." And he walked out into the sunrise unharmed.

Angel smiled and joined him.

 

 

5/8/04

Spike bought a cat from a lady who was going overseas.  It was a fluffy cream coloured cat.  He took her to the vet one day when the cat wasn't eating. Spike came back to find the vet mutilated and the cat mewing. He called Buffy.  She grimaced at the sight.

  "We have a new vampire on our hands," she said, eying the two puncture marks on the vet's neck.

 

There were more mutilations in the next few days.  Spike found his cat at one site.

  "Fluffy, what are you doing here?"

He picked up the cat by the scruff of the neck and was shocked when it vamped, with cat fangs. He dropped it, the can ran off.

 

  "So your cat's the culprit," Buffy said.

  "I swear, I had no idea."

  "I know you didn't.  So how do we stop a cat that's ten times stronger and faster than a usual one?"

  "Cat nip," Spike said.  "She loves it."

  "Let's give it a try."

 

They placed some cat nip on a sheep's heart and left it out for the cat.  Sure enough the cat came.  Buffy stepped out and the cat attacked her.  She'd been prepared for that and grabbed it by the scruff of the neck. She produced a stake and the cat growled, then mewed.

  "You're not going to fool me with that.  You may be cute on the outside, but you’re a demon on the inside."

She dusted the cat.

  "Poor Fluffy," Spike said.  "I wonder who vamped her?"

  "That's what I'd like to know," Buffy said sheathing her stake.

 

A lone vampire watched them.  "I don't think they liked our surprise, Miss Edith…" And she walked away.

 

 

 

?/9/05

 

I was an Empress, with Spike, in a long dark red, Gothic style dress as we walked through the streets of Sunnydale one night, Spike regaling me with many stories of his, and I told him a few of my own.   We sat in the same park in which Drusilla had come to that young boy.  Spike pushed me on the swings, the night air rushing through my long dark, wavy hair, partly tied in a pony tail.  I dismounted in mid air, and stood, in Spike’s arms.  His pale skin and platinum hair glowed in the full moonlight, as our lips touched and we lost ourselves in the depths of night.

 

 

 

4/10/07 - This one was multi-genre

 

I was in my house.  Buffy was outside with Spike. Optimus Prime, Soundwave and Megatron were outside with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.  Enemies attacked, everyone had to team up to save the Earth and their people.  With everyone’s help, all was well.

 

 

2/1/09 – Happy New Year!

 

The Scooby gang were playing with Spike.  He was pretending not to have a good time and pretending they weren't his friends when they in fact were and he didn't admit how much fun he was having or how much he cared about his friends.

 

 

9/11/09

 

Buffy was in a house that she got a tip off that there was something there that shouldn’t be, but they weren’t vampires, they were Decepticons.  Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Laserbeak and Soundwave’s other cassettes.  Megatron tried to grab Buffy and was surprised by her strength for a human.  Buffy had no qualms telling him off that Sunnydale had enough problems with the Hellmouth without Decepticons to worry about. Megatron thought she was amusing but respected her plight and he and his Decepticons left to find a less complicated house.  They found one with secret passageways the cassettes liked to play in.  Megatron thought it great for hiding form the Autobots.   Soundwave was contemplating the Universe and whether the war would ever come to an end.

 

 

 

3/8/16

 

I was updating my Spike webpage (was doing this in RL too) and in the dream I put pictures of William the Bloody torturing people with railroad spikes... charming.  I also put pictures of Spike and Angel, Willow, Buffy, Lorne and Doyle on the site.

 

 

 

27/9/17

 

Jedi Master Qui Qui-Gon Jinn had teamed up with Buffy, Spike from Sunnydale and Hades from ancient Greece to fight off Medusa and the Chimera. They all fought valiantly.  Qui-Gon with his green lightsabre, Buffy and Spike their super strength and Hades wielding his two-pronged bident. Together, they won the day.

 

 

 

18/5/21

 

In this dream, Spike was rallying demons, much to Buffy’s annoyance, though it was to lure them into a trap.  Buffy finally got it and she, Spike and the Scooby Gang managed to get rid of the demons.

 

 

 

 

6/10/22

 

I was watching Buffy episodes with Spike in them with Spike himself.  We kissed and later married … How romantic!!!

 

 

 

 

26/7/23

 

 

Spike, Buffy and the Scooby Gang were intrigued to become famous and toys and stickers made of them and got some for fun.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More as I have them...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Spike - Buffy Page