Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic

Summary: Short TF essay Soundwave based

Rating - PG

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~ Someone to Watch Over Us ~

           

            The Dreamtime is a place and state of mind, the Australian Aboriginals and Native Islanders have entered for thousands of years. It is a safe, beautiful state of meditation and imagination to relax the mind and body to enhance spiritual awareness ...

 

Tired from three long, hard, hectic and at times depressing months, she lay in her soft, welcoming bed, listening to the hard rain beating down outside, feeling grateful she had a secure, safe dwelling. She closed her drooping eyes and knew he was watching over her, in an enchanted swirl of warm, gentle purple, blue and green hues, which she had called the Soundwave Dreamtime.

She could feel his presence, even when she was awake, guiding her, helping her, keeping her safe from harm, being there for her when she was in need, as though he had an interdimensional mind link with the human ... Like the time, seven years ago when he helped her gain confidence when she went for a job interview. So many emotions raced through her and she tried to be calm, like Soundwave. He told her she was doing fine and that he liked her, and it made her feel good, and when she didn't get the job, he helped her keep her confident and raised her self esteem, through the disappointing time. He helped her keep strong and vibrant, through times of depression and hardship. She felt safe with him, always knowing he would be there for her and she cherished him. Affectionately, she called him Soundy or Soundie.

Although in her Universe, the Transformers existed as toys, cartoon shows, in comic books, merchandise (and fan creations), the ever popular phenomenon, created and owned by a large company called Hasbro, aimed at young boys, although young girls and adults also knew and loved the magic of Transformers. She knew, in their own Universe in and dimension, the Transformers were as real as she was, owned only by themselves.

She wasn't ashamed to admit she loved Transformers or that she was physically attracted to Soundwave and some other Transformers, but her love for them went much deeper than only the physical. She cherished the important lessons the Transformers had taught her. She'd grown in many positive ways from their influence and her creative instincts had definitely been enhanced and she would forever be grateful for the very special, unique gifts they had given her and many others like her, making their lives what it is today and she would never let them down. She knew they watched over us form their Universe and wondered what it would be like if they physically entered her universe and saw just how much they were loved here. She could just imagine Soundwave curiously examining the toy of himself ... and all the voice over actors' surprise at actually meeting their characters!

Again, she lay in her bed and smiled, warm under her clean, soft and cuddly Soundwave quilt, knowing that he and the others would always be there for her and all those who cared for Transformers as much as she, to keep the their philosophies and legends alive and vibrant for many, many vorns to come.

Once again she closed her eyes and drifted into the warm, calm, welcoming colours and gentleness of the Soundwave Dreamtime.

 

*

 

Back to Decepticon Page

 

Back to Transformers Page