Disclaimers below

 

Summary: Qui-Gon rescues some pathetic creatures.

 

Rating G - Humour

 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE RESCUE

 

"Master, you really have gone too far this time!" Obi-Wan scowled.

His Master merely smiled. "Would you rather we left them here to die?"

The four beady eyes stared up at the two Jedi.

"I guess not, but Master..."

"Oooobiiii-Waaaaaannnnn...Oooobiiii-Waaaaaannnnn... Oooobiiii-Waaaaaannnnn..."

The Jedi apprentice sighed inwardly.

"They like you, Padawan."

"Swell."

Much to his annoyance, his Master smiled again as he trudged back to the ship, with the four small fuzzy aliens in tow.

They couldn't have arrived sooner, Obi-Wan thought, annoyed that his Master still found the situation amusing.

The aliens, however were not so sure about the ship.

Qui-Gon knelt down to them. "We're going to take you home," he said gently.

"Hooo ooooo..."

"Wiiii....."

"Tooo laaaa...."

"Greeeeeee...."

The Jedi Master smiled. Obi-Wan still looked quite annoyed.

//They're children, Obi-Wan, be patient with them."

The Jedi Padawan was still having trouble taking the situation seriously.

"Biii .... mons...errrrrr..."

"You don't have to worry about monsters," Qui-Gon said, his Padawan amazed that he could actually understand them without the aid of a translator.

The smallest alien seemed very afraid. Qui-Gon held out his hand and spoke her name.

"It's all right," he said, softer. "No one will hurt you. We're going to take you all home."

Still afraid, she sensed that the large being was kind and slowly walked toward him. Gently, Qui-Gon took her hand. Her yellow friend smiled and assured her that this big alien was nice.

Obi-Wan couldn't help but smile as the four aliens followed his Master onto the ship, the small red one clinging onto his cape.

The green alien seemed to make himself at home. Qui-Gon had to stop him from pressing the ignition prematurely and then had to stop him from pulling the tie from his hair. Qui-Gon chuckled as he set the green alien down. "Stay here," he said, half amused.

They yellow and red kept themselves occupied by playing with a dormant remote ball. Qui-Gon made doubly sure it was inactive. He didn't want them hurting themselves.

After feeding them a strange purple substance, they seemed to settle down a little. However, the green alien decided to make Obi-Wan his plaything as he leapt onto the Jedi Padawan. Despite himself, the younger Jedi chuckled.

Qui-Gon laughed. "Now aren't you glad we rescued them?"

Kenobi winced as the little alien tugged his braid, then chuckled and shook his head, beginning to play with alien's tiny hands.

Qui-Gon felt one of the aliens climb onto him and sensed he was a little afraid and sad. The Jedi Master held the soft fuzzy purple being in his arms.

"Don't worry," he said gently. "You'll be home soon."

The little one smiled at him and went to sleep in Qui-Gon's arms, as the Jedi Master stroked him gently.

As much as he hated to admit it, Obi-Wan thought that was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

He realised the feisty green one had gone to sleep also.

Qui-Gon gently picked the purple one up and carried him to the sleeping quarters. Obi-Wan did the same, hoping he had his Master's gentleness.

Qui-Gon picked up the two female aliens and placed them next to their friends, closed the door and returned to the cockpit with Obi-Wan.

"So after we do the dimension jump and drop these guys off at... Teletubbyland..." The young Jedi could hardly say the word without feeling stupid, "we're going back to Coruscant, right?"

"Actually no, The Hundred Aker Wood is being invaded by evil Furbys ..."

Obi-Wan screamed.

 

FINIS ?

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Disclaimers: Saint George (Lucasfilm) crated the Star Wars Universe.  Lucasfilm owned by Disney. George Lucas created the Star Wars Universe. Movies by 20th Century Fox/Disney. I make no Republic Datari {Credits}, Peggats, Truguts, Wupiupi, etc from my fanfic/fanart/fanfunnies.  Story written purely for enjoyment and the only profit I make is the happiness my writing brings.   The Force is With You Always :)

 

Teletubbies are owned by BBC

Furbys owned by Tiger Electronics

Winnie The Pooh was written by A.A Milne

 

Again, go profit gained by this story, except the laughter it brings!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Qui~Gon page