Disclaimers: Star Trek was created by Gene Roddenberry and is owned by Paramount Pictures.

I make no monetary profits from my fanfic/fanfunnies

~~~~~~~

PLEASE COPY THIS AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE PASS IT ON TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. ADVERTISE IT, AND SPAM EVERYONE! THANK YOU.

 

VOTE LORE SOONG

FOR PRESIDENT

VOTE # 1 LORE!!

 

"TO STAMP OUT REJECTION, PREJUDICE, RIDICULE AND INTRODUCE FREEDOM AND ACCEPTANCE WITH FINESSE IS MY AIM"

LORE SOONG

INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE FOR INTERGALACTIC PRESIDENT

 

Lore has the ultimate experience when it comes to rejection and prejudice. He knows just how hurtful it is - and the worst thing - it still happens today. With the unique style of Lore Soong, let us stamp out these unwanted feelings in today's society.

But there's more to Lore than that. He has learned to care for others, even though many have hurt and rejected him. He's paid for the bad things he did and now he wants to help others, so they don't have to suffer the pain he did. Lore has gained the respect and trust of the crew of the USS Enterprise - a major feat.

"I believe my brother is capable." Data Soong.

"He has a most impressive case." Jean-Luc Picard.

"I hope lots of women fall in love with him." William Riker.

"He gave me one hell of a headache, but I guess it was worth it. " Geordi La Forge.

"No comment." Worf. That means he's impressed.

"Androids are people too." Beverly Crusher.

"I can sense he really feels good about what he's doing." Deanna Troi.

"Vote for my uncle!" Lal. She's been repaired.

"We're so proud of him!" Noonian & Juliana.

And those are but a few. So you see, Lore has won the trust of many people and if you'll just give him the chance he needs, he'll show you that you can trust him too.

Lore has also started twelve businesses. Order copies of PROSPECTUS I and II now! Yes, Lore is really doing his best. He's risen up from where he was and he won't stop now. He's since bought his own star ship and is off campaigning, and so far the response is good.

Lore is politically correct and aware and he will not let anyone down. He also aims to help people who are in need financially, mentally, et cetera - whole planets if need be. He wants to help others lead fulfilling lives as he is trying to fulfil his. Who could want more than that? You're a total goit if you don't vote for LORE SOONG. It means you don't care about the bad hurtful things that go on in the universe - and I'm sure many people, including yourself would want a better future for our universe.

LORE SOONG CAN DO THIS ALONE, BUT HE WOULD APPRECIATE HELP.

Donations in gold pressed latinum or credits would not go astray. He can help the universe, and would appreciate the help of others who care too.

ALL VOTERS SHALL GET A PERSONAL LETTER, A FREE GIFT AND A VISIT FROM LORE HIMSELF.

 

Full Name/Race .....................................................................................

................................................................................................................

Address ..................................................................................................

................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................

Planet & System ...................................................................................

................................................................................................................

Contact code ..........................................................................................

If Appropriate - Age & Gender and Spiritual Beliefs ..........................

.................................................................................................................

 

And Lore even gives you enough space to fill out everything on the form. How many can you say do that? Vote for Lore, or else, the bad unwanted feelings of rejection, prejudice and hatred will remain forever in the universe. Vote them out now. Vote Lore in!

Lore will help people understand in his own special way, which of course involves a little mischief, but then you have to agree that is one of Lore's special traits and he just wouldn't be the same without it. Mischief is a good thing when used the right way, and be sure Lore's way is the best!

Vote for Lore and you will not be sorry. Hope that he is elected. Everything you've ever dreamed of is possible and your universe will be safe, and people will be free of bad feelings and live lives of joy, happiness and of course mischief - without unnecessary pain.

It's in your and Lore's hands.

VOTE LORE SOONG

FOR PRESIDENT

 

DO IT NOW!

YOU WON'T BE SORRY!

 

VOTE # 1 LORE!!

 

RING: 1-900-LORE-FOR-PRESIDENT

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Back to DataLore Page