Disclaimer: Joss Whedon owns the Buffy/Anger verse.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic.

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

YOU’RE OBSESSED WITH LORNE "THE HOST" IF ...

 

 

 

Red eyes no longer spook you.  (Perhaps you’re also a Transformers Decepticon fan? ;)

 

Horns no longer squick you (well Darth Maul may do, but that's about all ;)

 

Green skin looks sexy now

 

You will never be put off by green skin with red eyes ever again. Thanks to Lorne (and Doyle’s demon side ;)

 

You love it when he sings

 

You love his voice

 

You love his attitude

 

You think he's a snappy dresser

 

You want to learn more about him

 

You now love the name Lorne.  Even warming to the name Krevlorneswath.

 

Although you think “Deathwok” sounds like killer a stir fry with way too much MSG.   “Death Walk” sounds somewhat better.

 

You write fics/draw fan art about/of Lorne.

 

You would love to meet Andy Hallet and would be very upset if you missed out, like I did!  Poop!

 

You are on Lorne/ Andy Hallet mailing lists and in fan clubs

 

You hate his homeworld as much as he does ;)

 

You have Lorne/Andy things, either merchandise or pics/ sound files on your computer

 

Angel episodes have new meaning for you now that Lorne is in them. He’s not Doyle *sniff, sniff,* but he’s loveable too ;)

 

You love Fred as it was she who inadvertently opened the porthole that brought him to our dimension.  Thank you, Fred!

 

You want to see what he sees in someone's aura when they sing.

 

You want to sing (even if really badly) to see what he sees in your aura.

 

You want to do more than sing to him ... ;)

 

You wish they would make a spin off series all about Lorne, and one about Doyle too?

 

You were ecstatic when they gave him a name instead of just "The Host"

 

The phrase "The Host with the Most" has new meaning for you.

 

You hate it when anyone hurts him

 

You wished he would have sorted out his differences with his family.

 

You were worried sick or very upset when you saw his head on a platter in the latter half of the second series of Angel

 

You are on tenterhooks when it appears he may die in an episode, like the one where evil Cordy is about to kill him.

 

You were happy if Lorne’s in an episode

 

It was a good episode if Lorne was in it.  Even though you’re still in mourning for Doyle :*)

 

You wish they made a Lorne (and Doyle... ;) action figure!  Maybe even a Caritas playset!  ;)

 

You wish Lorne could see Spike sing - Hey perhaps he will now that Spikey is going over to Angel - Yay! I hope in the end, Spike got another novel send off tho!

 

You squealed with joy when Lorne became a regular cast member, so now he's in every episode!  Aws!

 

 

  "The hills are alive ...."  Hey, I'm obsessed ... with the lean green singin’ sensation.  How ‘bout you?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Angel Page

 

Back to Buffy~Spike Page