Disclaimers: Star Trek was created by Gene Roddenberry and is owned by Paramount Pictures.

I make no monetary profits from my fanfic/fanfinnies

~~~~~~

THE LORE CHANNEL

"Don't touch that remote!"

 

Available for everyone - homes, cars, and in-flight use for aircraft. Teletext available too. Programs guaranteed to run overtime. Lore reserves rights to change everything. If you don't like it - tough!

MORNING VIEWING

 

7.00: LORE'S CORNER - Various mischievous cartoons unsuitable for children.

10.00: ABOVE THE LORE - Talk show. Morning Topic: "How many misunderstood Androids do you know?"

12.00: L.A LORE - Lore shows who's boss in L.A.

 

AFTERNOON VIEWING

1.30: LORE AND DISORDER - Just how much havoc, disorder and chaos can an android cause? Just wait & see! - About disorderly topics.

2.30: THE LONG ARM OF THE LORE - Here's where you find out how long Lore's arms are!

3.30: THE LORE OF THE LAND - There's only one Lore of the Land and it's Lore's!

4.30: ABOVE THE LORE - Talk show. Afternoon topic: "Give Androids a Chance. We are people too."

 

EVENING VIEWING

6.30: LORE'S MUSIC HITS! - Various songs Lore's put together, which he's fond of Including his all-time favorite, "Abdul Abul Bul Amir."

8.30: NYPD (New Yahoo Perfect Darling) Lore

9.00: LORE TREK: MY GENERATION

11.00: LORE NEWS - No news is good news, unless something's good to report

11.01: ABOVE THE LORE - Talk show. Evening topic: "At last! People who care! Androids are not alone!"

1.01: COMMERCIALS FOR PRODUCTS OF INTEREST TO UNIQUE ANDROIDS AND ANDROIDS WITH HEALTHY LIBIDOS.

2.01" DATA LORE - The Great Debate continues ...

~~~~~~

 

Back to DataLore Page