Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary:  Legonis’ story.

 

Author's Note: For Reference, please see, Transformers UK Comic issues 213 & 214.  Story by Bob Budiansky.  Legonis was part of the Triumverate, along with Siezer and Octus - all three were destroyed by Megatron.  {Recently Revised}

Xi'an (pronounced Z-eye-ann) - Jephfath, Decepticon CMO created by Seawave.

Rating - PG

 ~~~~~~~~~~

LEGIONS OF THE HEART

 

Seven years ago:

Legonis always say of the right hand side of the three-seater throne, or rather, lazed in it, hanging his leg lazily over the side of the throne. As long as he was comfortable and had his oil, he didn't care what happened. Legonis shared the throne with two others. Seizer and Octus. Together, they formed the Triumvirate. Seizer took the middle of the throne, the largest seat as if he were king, and Octus, the left hand side. Their domain, the Decepticon Power Base, Cybertron. As far as they were concerned, the war with the Autobots was a waste of time. Who wants to fight and work when you can sit around and enjoy yourself?

The three amused themselves by holding Cybertronian Gladiator tournaments in the arena of the base. These tournaments drew many paying spectators who sought entertainment, away from the war. The Gladiators - unfortunate victims, were forced to fight to the death.

Legonis however didn't care for the tournaments. As long as he didn't have to exert himself - and fighting in a useless war where he could get killed didn't have any appeal. He never spoke much, except to make comments or call for oil and didn't care what type it was. Octus, on the other hand only drank premium grade.

Octus and Seizer lived for the easy life as much as Legonis, but also for the tournaments. Seizer held the power here. He was king of his castle, and Legonis was grateful to hold almost as much power as him. He couldn't bear to be any lower than that, and secretly wished he held the key to that castle.

Legonis often grew bored of the tournaments. They were all the same. He stood up in the middle of one. "Where are you going?" Seizer demanded.

 "Outside."

 "Why?"

 "Because I'm bored. Is that all right with you. Most illustrious, many armed one?"

Seizer gave Legonis a dirty look, but said nothing. He hated it when anyone made fun of his six arms. He had considered giving Legonis' throne to another, but why bother? Legonis was loyal to the Triumvirate, and Seizer turned his attention back to the tournament, which he considered much more important and interesting thanhis fellow.

Legonis kicked a bolt as far as he could into the distance. What was there to do here? Fight in battle? Legonis didn't think of himself as a coward, but fighting Autobots didn't hold any appeal to him. The war had already devastated much of the planet. What was that supposed to prove? Did the Decepticons actually believe they could control the entire universe? Legonis wasn't renowned for his knowledge, but he did know the universe was infinite, and it was an impossible goal to want to dominate it all, but yet, millions on both sides had died for it. Legonis definitely wasn't going to throw his life away for it. The Autobots and Decepticons were the same as far as he was concerned. They were from the same race, both fighting for what they believed in, in this gruelling, senseless, never ending war. And what other choice was there? Sitting on his ass all day watching others fight. Legonis had thought a stroll would take his mind off it, but is was all he could think about and so he tried to think of something else. Anything else. He looked to the stars, billions of them in outer space, and found himself wondering what it would be like to cruise among them. He could easily take a shuttle and do just that, but where would he go? If other Decepticons found him, they would expect him to fight in the war and if he didn't, they would brand him as a coward and kill him and if the Autobots found him, they'd kill him, as they thought all Decepticons were alike. So much for that choice.

Legonis froze when he heard a noise. His first thought was that he was being spied upon, so he drew his blaster. He walked closer to the sound, but couldn't quite make out what it was. As he neared, it sounded more and more like someone in pain. Legonis poked his head around the corner of a hulk of grey metal. His eyes widened at what he saw - a small transformer, lying on the ground, bleeding and left for dead. Legonis holstered his gun and slowly approached her. She slowly turned her head, saw Legonis and tried to scramble away, adding to her agony.

 "Hey, easy ...." Legonis said, reaching for her.

 "Don't ... hurt ... me...please..." she whimpered, her voice weak with pain.

 "Who said I was going to hurt you?"

She heard the words, but was still unsure. Legonis turned her over, and she took in a sharp breath.

 "Sorry," he said, and then he saw her insignia. "You're a Decepticon," he said in surprise. "I won't hurt you."

"That's meant to .... make me feel .... better?" she said, her voice still weak. "It was a so called .... 'fellow Decepticon' who did this ... to me. Look, if you're going to... kill me, get it over and ... done with. I hate all this waiting, but please, make it quick and painless."

"Look, lil' one," he said, "I'm not going to hurt or kill you. There's a place where I can get you fixed up."

He gently picked up the girl in his arms and began to return with her to the Power Base. Of course he had to be discrete. He couldn't let the others see him with her. What would they think? That he'd gotten soft? And he couldn't let them know about the girl when they had fixed her. They'd more than likely use her, or throw her into the arena to fight.

Legonis took the back way to the quarters, out of the full view of everyone. He put her on the resting ledge, locked both doors and raided his medical cabinet for the right tools and ailments to repair her. He'd learned quite a bit of first aid at the Decepticon Military Academy. He'd flunked the Academy, and still would have been there, if the Autobots hadn't destroyed it. Legonis thought about his friend Misfire, whom he'd felt sorry for, who had flunked the Academy 4 627 times. Needless to say, he was quite relieved the Autobots had blown the place to kingdom come. They'd been lucky to escape the Autobot attack. Legonis often wondered what had happened to Misfire - had his aim improved? He doubted it, and wondered if Misfire thought of him? Maybe, but right now, Legonis turned his attention to the wounded Decepticon girl. He lapsed her into a state of unconsciousness. Her injuries weren't anything he couldn't handle. They weren't as bad as they looked. Very painful, but repairable. Legonis used his Cyber-welder to mend the broken wires, and used specialised tools to repair her broken circuits.

Legonis completed his repairs and welded her chest so none of the scratches were visible. She began to regain consciousness.

 "There you go," Legonis said. "All done. You can go home now."

She frowned. "Home? What's that?"

Legonis frowned. "You don't stay with a group or have your own living quarters?"

She laughed at that. "What do you think this is? A paradise? No, I live out there and I'm grateful for any food or shelter I can find, and believe me, there's not much. I don't know where this war is leading. I have enough trouble surviving on my own."

Legonis had always thought of his life as nothing much. Always laid back. He'd never fought to survive or gone hungry. He'd always had somewhere to stay and a full stomach. The very things in life which he took for granted, she considered luxury and paradise - and Legonis found himself feeling rather guilty. He brought her a large glass of oil, which she hurriedly drank.

"Thanks ... I haven't eaten in days."

"It's okay, lil' one," he said.

She smiled. "My name's Xi'an, but you can call me Lil' one if you like. It's kinda nice."

Legonis smiled. "All right."

"I should have said this earlier, but I want to thank you for saving my life ... Sorry, I get muddled, sometimes."

"S'okay," Legonis smiled and gave Xi'an another glass of oil.

"Thanks," she said, sipping at it. "Y'know, you haven't told me your name."

"Oh ... Legonis. Sorry ... I've never seen a female Transformer before."

"I'm the only one I know of in these parts, Autobot or Decepticon. I know there are only a few of us around."

"You said a Decepticon hurt you?"

She nodded.

"But Why? You're a Decepticon too."

Xi'an nodded. "He said I was useless to the war and the Decepticon cause. He says I'm too small and too weak. He's come after me before. I'm usually pretty quick and agile and can hide in small places, but this time, he took me by surprise."

"Do you know who he is?"

"He calls himself Braxis."

"What does he know anyway? You could make a good spy or something."

"I suppose so," she said, "but I wish this war would end."

Legonis felt anger welling up inside him. Who the hell was this Braxis to decide who lives and who dies? People were people, no matter how weak or strong they were. This war was such an unnecessary waste of lives. Decepticons killing Autobots. Autobots killing Decepticons. Decepticons killing Decepticons, and for what? Who was going to win this war? Would Transformers ever live again in peace, not in fear of themselves, or was that too much to ask?

"Well," Xi'an said, climbing off the ledge, onto the floor, "I'd better be going. I don't wanna overstay my welcome."

"You don't have to go," Legonis said.

"You want me to stay here?"

Legonis nodded. "I don't have any friends and I'd like to consider you as one."

Xi'an smiled. "So would I, I guess," she said, taking his hand. There was something about the larger Decepticon she found very attractive.

"There's heaps of food here," Legonis said, "you can have as much as you want, but just don't let anyone see you. The others here won't be as kind to you as me."

Xi'an stared up at Legonis, not knowing what to say. "Th ... thank you ..." she stammered after a while. "I've never dreamed it was possible. Life's always been so hard ..." She hugged Legonis. "Nobody's ever been so nice to me before..."

"You can stay in my quarters," Legonis said. The others never come in here and it's very secure."

Xi'an smiled. "Thanks again. You know, you're the kindest person I've ever met."

Legonis let out a small laugh. He'd never pictured himself as the kind type before, lazy, sure, but it made him feel good to help his new friend. It was the least he could do.

"Listen, Xia," he said, "I have to get back to the others, otherwise, they'll get suss."

"Xia," she smiled. "I like that."

"You can come here whenever you want and have as much food as you like."

"Thank you," she said again, grateful.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"None of your business, Seizer. What do you care anyway?"

"You missed some good fights, Legonis," Octus said.

"So what? If you two must know, after a brief stroll outside, I went back to my quarters and stuffed my face."

"What's wrong with stuffing your face here - you can watch the fights too."

"Maybe I wanted some peace and quiet," Legonis huffed.

Octus ignored Legonis and turned his attention to the arena. A new fight was about to begin.

Legonis watched the two victims fight. It was either the strongest or wittiest who won. He paid particular attention to this duel, however. One of the combatants fell and the other swiped his machete down and killed him. It was all over in a messy instant. Legonis frowned. Usually he'd think nothing of it, but now ... now he was feeling something he'd never felt before. Guilt. And he felt like the biggest Hypocrite this side of Alpha Centauri. There he was, lees than half an hour ago, with Xi'an feeling that it was wrong to discriminate between different forms of life, and that the war was full of senseless killing - and it was wrong to judge others, and here he was, letting that happen all around him. He felt disgusted with those around him, watching the fights, but most of all, disgusted with himself.

"What makes me so great?" he whispered.

"What?" Seizer snapped.

"None of your business!"

"What's with you? You've been on edge, ever since you returned."

"Leave me, alone, Seizer, I'm not in the mood." Legonis stood. He didn't want to be around them anymore.

Seizer chuckled. "You've walked around so much today, I'm surprised your legs haven't fallen off."

Legonis glared at him. "Shove it! And if you two'd get off your asses once in a while-!" And he stormed off, without saying another word, knowing there was no point in continuing the argument.

"What's with him?"

Seizer simply shrugged, and let it pass.

Legonis continued to see Xi'an for quite a while, being careful to meet with her privately. He wanted to keep their relationship a secret. They were always happy to see each other. Xi'an felt protected with Legonis, and he felt free with her.

Their relationship grew more and more intimate. Legonis knew Xi'an was more fragile than him, because she was much smaller, and she was vulnerable in her own way, but she had a lot of character. Legonis swore not to take advantage of her in any shape or form and he never forced her to do anything against her will. He held Xi'an in his arms and kissed her. First gently on her lips, then around her face and she let it happen. She respected Legonis, even though she knew he had doubts about himself. She could see it in his eyes, and she knew what those doubts were. She might be small, but she'd seen many things in her short life and learned quickly. She let him caress her face with his gentle kisses and allowed herself to enjoy it. Life didn't always have to be hard. In the past she's felt guilty for indulgences and pleasure, but not now. She had so much pain in her life, she wanted to take as much as Legonis was willing to give her and she wanted to give back all she could. She returned his intimate feelings and caressed his face with kisses and ran her hands over his cheeks. At first, gentle, then rougher, not too rough, but vigorously enough to be thoroughly enjoyed. Hands started exploring bodies, in rough, but gentle intimacy. neither of them wanted to let go.

Legonis wanted to leave the Triumvirate, but didn't know how in the universe to do it. He'd struggled to get there in the first place - knowing, thinking it was what he wanted - to live a lazy life without a care in the universe. To enjoy himself at the expense of others. He had never wanted to think that this life of luxury may not last forever, but now, he knew, it was not what he wanted. He knew now that there were more important things in life than lazing on his ass and filling his gut. Legonis found himself opening his heart for the first time, not just to Xi'an, but to others - respecting their right to live. He found himself resenting both Seizer and Octus. They clearly had no such values and never would. But Legonis knew if he voiced his mind about leaving the Triumvirate, he would be shouted down by the others and the majority would win. Any they would kill him, or at the very least, throw him into the arena, and then who would look after Xi'an? Who would love her? And Legonis definitely did not want to die. He became grateful for the food he received whenever he asked for it and the safe life he had.

Legonis' began to resent Seizer and Octus more and more. He detested having to sit next to them, but bore it, and sat in the position he felt most comfortable - hanging his leg lazily over the side of the throne.

Legonis expressed his feelings for Xi'an on their next encounter and Xi'an expressed her feelings for him and she sympathised with him when he told her what he thought of the Triumvirate and how he wanted to leave.

Days progressed into weeks, and weeks into months. Legonis sat there, feeling miserable and bored, but there was nothing he could do about it, so he tried to make the best of it. He traced his finger around the triangular glass which held his oil, and downed it in one gulp. Usually eating improved his mood, but even that didn't seem to work anymore.

Legonis and the Triumvirate sat in their throne watching another fight. Legonis decided he had to grin and bear it, until the time was right. Seizer was growing bored with the fight, because one of the combatants wouldn't fight.

"Oh, get on with it!" he groaned, "kill him and be done with it! This is so boring! Kill him now and bring up a replacement. Preferably one who'll stand and fight!"

A slave had brought Octus some oil, and he took a sip.

"I want premium grade oil, dolt!" he yelled, whacking the slave into the Gladiator arena with the clawed hand.

The unfortunate slave was hacked to pieces by the large Gladiator, who had also killed the one who had refused to fight him.

"And while you're getting the prisoner," Seizer said, "being me a new grease pump."

"It's good to see all those years of pointless warfare at least served to stock our cells to overflowing with arena fodder," Legonis said, with a spirit he did not feel, although what he had said about the war being pointless he did feel.

"Uhrrr ... Imagine if we ran out, we might actually have to go out to rustle up some some more!" Seizer joked.

"Not necessarily," Octus said, downing a glass of premium grade oil, "we could always start pitting Decepticon against Decepticon."

Legonis was hardly surprised. He could hear some Decepticons whispering behind them, but didn't pay attention to what they were saying. His head snapped around as he heard the entrance door being blasted in, and there stood, Megatron, the supposed Leader of all the Decepticons and he insulted the Triumvirate.

Right, Legonis thought, and where has he lead us? Into this crap house - into this war. He's not even aware of what's going on here or what life's like here. He has no frigging idea. Some leader! And he's got the nerve to insult us!

Legonis hid the fear he was feeling deep down. Was Megatron as ruthless and mighty as the stories he had heard? What if he killed them all? Legonis swallowed, and forced that thought to the back of his mind and stayed behind the others for protection.

"Who's in charge here?" Megatron barked. "Show yourself!" He looked around. "Is this what it has come to? The mightiest warriors in the galaxy turned into waiters and court fools? Your existence sullies the badge you wear!"

Seizer, however, was being less cautious, and making it loud and blatantly obvious what he thought of Megatron, right in his face. "My friends, we have a Living Legend among us. Please show your appreciation for our causes most celebrated loony! - Not to mention the current holder of the most Defeated Decepticon award!"

And they all laughed. Legonis pretended to.  He saw the rage in Megatron's face, but strangely, his voice was calm.

"Clever," he said, "you seek to provoke me into a rash attack that would prove both your words - and perhaps result in my death. Try again."

Smart, Legonis thought. Megatron wasn't going to prove Seizer's words to all and sundry. A loony he may well be, but would he want anyone to know that?

"I have it," Octus said. "Hear me, Megatron! In accordance with Decepticon law, you have the right to contest our leadership. But you must do it according to tradition ... in the arena!"

And Octus pushed him in. Two Gladiators came for him, and Megatron attacked, almost killing his Deception attackers. Almost, but rendered them unconscious instead. The Triumvirate grew disheartened when they saw the Megatron had won. Legonis couldn't give greasy brake oil about the Triumvirate, or the power they had, or this lazy life anymore. All he could think about was Xi'an and how he was up to this past his neck and even if he escaped, he would be hunted down like a dog and killed and if Xi'an was with him, she'd be killed too. Damn this all to hell!

"Ironic, isn't it?" Megatron said, from the arena. "I come here to recruit new troops and almost end up being goaded into slaughtering those very warriors." Megatron began to speak to those around him, in a seemingly never-ending speech about the glory of the Decepticons.

Phew, Legonis thought. I thought he'd never shut up! He sure gives a boring speech ...

"Don't be fooled by his words!" Seizer screamed to the Gladiators. "I order you to kill him!"

"They're not listening ..." Legonis said, growing afraid. "It's too late!"

"Fools!" Octus yelled, "if you won't do your bidding, we'll kill Megatron ourselves!" And he aimed his gun at the Decepticon leader below him in the arena. Legonis suddenly had a really bad feeling. And the next thing he felt was a searing white hot pain as he felt him entire body blow apart. He shrieked in shock and terror. His last thought was of Xi'an, he tried to scream her name, but was dead before he could.

Megatron had cleared the arena and the spectators, all vowing to follow him, in fear of meeting the same fate as the Triumvirate.

Xi'an stared in horror as she saw Legonis' body being torn apart by the weapons of the three Decepticons behind them. She swallowed and shut her eyes. Maybe it's just a bad dream and it'll go away, but she knew better than that and she had to face it. She knew why the Triumvirate had been killed and agreed. They were a mockery of the Decepticon cause, a bunch of lazy power hungry bastards who deserved to die. They lived a selfish life without a care in the universe. Except Legonis. Part of Xi'an wanted to tear Megatron apart, impossible though it was and part of her wanted to talk to him, but would he listen, or blow her apart too? How was he to know what Legonis was like? He was part of the Triumvirate, but had wanted to leave it, but couldn't exactly voice his opinions otherwise he'd get killed. And his goons had killed him before he had a chance. Would Megatron view Legonis not standing up to the Triumvirate as cowardice? He didn't strike Xi'an as being the understanding type.

Xi'an walked inside - the first time she'd come in the front entrance. The power base was empty now and she scurried along to the now ex-Triumvirate throne. There she saw the broken bodies of Seizer, Octus, whom she had no love for, and Legonis. Who she had given her heart to and would again. She would not stand back and watch her life crumble away beneath her. She'd learnt first aid and she'd performed it on herself and others. She would bring Legonis back even if it killed her.

She separated Legonis' mutilated parts from the others, and sighed. There was much more damage than she had anticipated and she was doubtful that her skills were adequate. The more Xi'an studied his parts, the more she realised she could do nothing to help him, no matter how hard she tried. In frustration she slammed her fist into the floor. A tear rolled down her cheek and splashed onto the floor. Xi'an's head snapped up as she head a noise - someone coming. As quick as a flash she darted to shelter, followed by a blast, and then another.

"Who dares defy Megatron?" boomed a voice.

Xi'an closed her eyes for a moment, part of her angry, the other part afraid.

"Show yourself!" Megatron demanded, "or I will destroy you!"

Yeah, Xi'an thought, like a have a choice? She gathered her courage and leapt out of the shelter, fully expecting to be blown to kingdom come. Megatron gave her an awkward look.

 "You dare to defy me?" he said obviously talking down to her. He walked toward Xi'an and seemed to get larger with every step. Xi'an stood as tall as she could, but was still less than half Megatron's size. She cast her gaze aside for a moment to glance at Megatron's aide, a Ravage the robot panther, then looked into Megatron's eyes. His gaze met hers.

 "Ones much mightier than you have defied me and not lived to regret it. Megatron has no mercy. I despise what has happened to the Decepticon cause here - more so that it was happening right under my nose. What part did you play in it? You sympathise with the Triumvirate. For that you deserve to die --" Megatron aimed his fusion cannon at her.

To his surprise, she smiled and did not so much utter a single word to beg for mercy.

 "What the hell," Xi'an said, shelving her fear. "Life has no mercy, Megatron, probably less than you. I've struggled to survive ever since I was created. Maybe death is the better life after all.  My part in this?  A member of the Triumvirate ... took a liking to me.  This one.” She pointed to Legonis’ blue and white torso.  “The other two can be damned to the Cyber Hells for all eternity for all I care, but Legonis helped me. He despied the Triumvirate, but they outnumbered him and he feared for our safety.  He wanted to join the Decepticons in our fight against the Autobots," she added. "Unfortunately it was too late to voice his opinion of the Triumvirate before he was destroyed. He believed in the Decepticon cause and so do I. So of you're going to desroy us for being Decepticons, you don't deserve to wear that badge either - or call yourself our leader."

Xi'an's words hit hard. Megatron glared at her, swallowed hard and took a moment to gather his thoughts.

"Despite your size," he said, "you have earned Megatron's respect. What is your name?"

Xi'an answered his question.

"This one is Legonis?"

Xi'an nodded.

Megatron paused, then grudgingly admitted, "it appears that I acted in haste on Legois. I will see to it that he is repaired."

Xi'an hid her overjoyed feelings deep inside her heart. She wasn't exactly sure if Megatron would approve of two Decepticons in love.

"Much obliged," was all she said.

            * * *

Legonis drifted into a state of consciousness and was confused. His last memory was being painfully blown apart. But he felt alive now and he was in no pain. Was he dead? Was this the after life? He began to hear voices and found his vision starting to clear. He saw he was lying on a bed with two Decepticons he had never seen, standing over him. One touched what seemed to be a communicator panel.

"Megatron, he's conscious."

Legonis tensed at the name, but kept quiet. At least he was alive. He tried to sit up. The other Decepticon turned to him.

"Don’t strain yourself. Your body needs a few days to fully repair itself. Let your automatic repair systems take their course. You were in an awful state when they brought you to us."

"Thank you," Legonis said.

"Just doin' my job," Jephfath said, handing Legonis a small energon cube.

"Thanks," he said, slowly drinking the contents.

The door slid apart, revealing Megatron, who walked toward Legonis. "It appears I erred. The reason you are alive today is that I was informed you were against the Triumvirate, although you feared to voice your opinions in fear of being terminated."

"Didn't do me much good, did it?"

"I am willing to overlook your cowardice," Megatron said "After all, a dead Decepticon isn't much use. That is why I instructed Jephfath, the Decepticon CMO to repair you. But if you intend to deceive me," Megatron gave Legonis a cold stare. "I will destroy you utterly."

"I have no such intentions, Megatron."

"Good, for your sake."

"Megatron," Legonis started. "How did you learn that I-"

"You are most fortunate. A Decepticon Femme named Xi'an told me of your true motives."

Legonis felt it best not to show his feelings. "She has my gratitude. I find what she lacks in size and physical strength, she more than makes up for with wit, courage and determination."

Megatron nodded in agreement. "She does at that.  Our cause would definitely benefit with more like her. I leave you now, Legonis. I must return to Earth." With those words. Megatron departed with Jephfath.

Xi'an watched Megatron leave and entered the repair bay. Legonis managed to stand. He saw Xi'an and smiled.

"I don't know how to thank you ..."

She said nothing and threw her arms around Legonis and he fell to the floor. "Sorry," she gasped.

"It's okay," Legonis smiled, and Xi'an helped him up.

 

It took a few days for Legonis to regain his strength. He picked Xi'an up and swung her around, in sheer happiness.

"What are we going to do now, Legonis? We don't have the Triumvirate to worry about anymore, but we do have to worry about the war. Why can't it just end? Why can't we make peace with the Autobots?"

Legonis shook his head. "I've no idea. Perhaps we will one day, but I've no desire to be caught up in it."

"Neither do I," Xi'an agreed. "But I told Megatron we were both loyal to the Decepticon cause."

"And we are. if this war goes on the way it has been, both sides will be destroyed and as far as I'm concerned, with less of us fighting, peace will come about sooner and we're preserving our race. Who knows, maybe Megatron'll understand that someday."

"Perhaps her will, but I wouldn’t sya that to him, unless you wanna end up in pieces again.”

 

Legonis embraced his lady love.

  “Perhaps one day we can just get a ship and explore space. I've always wanted to explore space, going where no robot has gone before ..."

Xi’an giggled.

  “But for now, we’re together and we owe Megatron.”

  “Yes,” Xi’an said.  “Even though he destroyed you, he saved you to and helped save me from a life of despair and starvation.”

  “Perhaps getting blown to kingdom come was a blessing in disguise... I mean it freeed me from the Triumverate ... and brought us closer.”

Gently, he ruffled her head.

Neither Decepticon knew when the war wokld end, but knew it would take a miracle. Perhaps a lot of miracles, but if history had any say in it, perhaps some how, some way, some day a miracle would unfold and peace would have a new beginning.

 

 

*


 Back to Decepticon Page

 

Back to Transformers Page