--  KNIGHT RIDER  --

 

[KITT, MICHAEL, BONNIE, DEVON & KARR

DREAMS]

 

[Scroll down for dreams]

 

 

 

These are dreams I have had about KITT from the late nineties until now. I will be updating it as soon as I have more KITT dreams! Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page.

 

Please note, Knight Rider dreams I have are of the original series, unless otherwise specified. {Scroll down for dreams}

 

Dreams are written as day/month/year

 

 

21/1/99

"I'm sorry, Kitt. I know how you feel about him, and we've tried everything to find him, you know that."

"I know, Devon ... But I'm not sure I can do this without him ... I failed him. It's my duty to protect him..."

"Kitt, you can't blame yourself. He went off alone and told you not to follow."

"I should have. He went against my misgivings ... Could he still be-"

"Kitt, it's been four months. Michael would have contacted us my now if-"

"If he was still alive ... Oh, Devon ... I can't believe he's gone ... What was it they said? 'Missing in action, presumed dead ...' I don't want to believe that."

"Neither do I, Kitt. Michael was like the son I never had, but we must face the facts and FLAG needs you."

"I know, but Devon, without Michael ... It just won't be the same."

"I know, Kitt, without Michael it never can be."

"The new driver ... Is-"

"Ready," Devon said. "Trained..."

"I don't resent him Devon," Kitt said, "but he'll never replace Michael."

Devon gave a sad smile. "At least you're not bitter, KITT," he paused. "It's time to meet your new driver."

A tall woman entered the room. She seemed nervous. "Hello, Kitt."

"Kitt, meet Ayesha. Formerly Ayesha Dale, now Ayesha Knight."

KITT was stumped at first, not that he was sexist, but he hadn't been expecting a woman.

"Hello Ayesha."

"Ayesha had a similar 'demise' to Michael. She was shot, being a witness to a murder."

"And thanks to Devon and FLAG, I have another chance at life ... I'm sorry about Michael, Kitt."

"So am I."

"You two'll need some time to adjust to one and other. Kitt, familiarise Ayesha with your controls and Ayesha ..."

She smiled and nodded as Devon left.

KITT reluctantly opened his door for her. It was not that he didn't like her - she seemed quite nice, but she just wasn't Michael.

Ayesha felt a tad uncomfortable as she sat inside the sleek black Pontiac. Neither of them spoke for a short while and then Ayesha broke the silence.

"I know I'm not Michael, Kitt," she said, "and I'd never try to take his place. Devon and Bonnie told me how much you cared for him and I'm sorry for what happened."

"Thank you," KITT said, glad she understood. "It's not that I don't like you .."

Ayesha smiled. "I know."

"You know Michael hated me at first."

"He did?" Ayesha asked in surprise.

"Yeah. He hated his car having a mind of its own."

Ayesha smiled. "His car?" She then asked a tad puzzled. "Did he own you?"

"Well, I was his car at one stage, but I was upgraded by FLAG, so technically speaking, I became their property, but really I belong to myself, but they've never mistreated me in any way."

"That's good," Ayesha said. "Although Bonnie swears that Michael could've been more careful with you."

KITT seemed to smile. "I love Bonnie. She's so protective."

"I gathered that. She was very upset about Michael as well."

"We all are. He was a valuable part of our team and my best friend."

"I'm sorry, Kitt. It must be very hard for you. You've never lost anyone you loved before."

"Have you?"

"My father, when I was eight, but I learned to persevere and even though I still miss him sometimes, I look back on what he gave and taught me ... They say when people die, they're still here, although not physically."

"I've heard that too, but no matter how hard I try to see Michael and talk to him, there's nothing."

"Give it time, Kitt," Ayesha said gently.

"Thank you," he said. "You know I was terrified my new driver wouldn't understand me and ..."

"Treat you like a machine?"

"Yes."

"Kitt, I'd never do that."

"Thank you, Ayesha - and I'll never treat you like an organic organism."

Ayesha laughed. "Thanks, Kitt."

"Let's go for a drive," KITT suggested.

"Great idea."

Ayesha was excited with her new role in life, but still felt for KITT and his love for his lost friend Michael.

KITT did show off a little for Ayesha, but he maintained it was to show her his abilities. He thought the Turbo Boost may frighten her, but when he landed she said, "ooh! Do that again!" She was no timid cookie.

KITT already liked her and the feeling was mutual, but still she just wasn't Michael.

KITT tried his best to focus. By now he was sure Michael was indeed dead. It had been five months. He and Ayesha had built up their own rapport and although she was very different from Michael, KITT realised that she wasn't him - she was herself. Bonnie, although she still missed Michael terribly, she was quite pleased that Ayesha usually brought KITT back shining and unscathed, apart from the time he was bombed, but KITT assured Bonnie, it was not Ayesha's fault. Ayesha had been worried about him and stayed with him for hours while the FLAG team fixed him and was quite relieved when they had finished, KITT looked as fresh as the day he was created.

Although she was very different from Michael, KITT found he liked Ayesha a lot. She too was quite fond of him and the more missions they completed, the more they became used to each other, although KITT still missed Michael.

Everyday Ayesha felt more a part of FLAG and was glad KITT had accepted her. He was one unique being.

She had been hurt on one mission and KITT had stayed by her, protecting her until help arrived. He had been very worried about her. She had been taken to hospital and the bullets removed. For the next week she'd been quite weak and unable to go on any missions, but KITT had stayed by her.

"You're so sweet, KITT, you're like a mother hen."

"Cluck, cluck."

When Ayesha had recovered, more missions came their way and KITT still missed arguing with Michael - Ayesha was always so nice to him!

Ayesha and KITT had been together for three months and had become more and more used to one and other.

Devon and Bonnie spoke together in his office.

"I'm glad Ayesha and KITT worked out," Bonnie said, "though I know he still misses Michael."

"We all do."

The outer perimeter alarm sounded. Devon jerked. "Who could be out there? KITT and Ayesha are in the workshop and-"

"And we're not due for any visitors," Bonnie said.

"They've entered the headquarters," Devon said, alarmed. "How did they get in?"

Bonnie shook her head worriedly as she heard footsteps approaching the door.

Devon reached in his draw and grasped his gun, hoping he would not have to use it.

The door to his office opened. Devon and Bonnie stared in disbelief, speechless.

Bonnie's exclamation broke the silence.

"Michael!!!"

She ran to him and threw her arms around him. Michael was almost knocked to the floor.

"It's good to see you too, Bonnie," he smiled.

Devon simply shook his head. "We thought you were ... dead."

Michael nodded. "I don't blame you. I was in a coma for six months after a nasty blow to the head. The gang I went to fight left me for dead and I was found by a police officer in that part of town and taken to the hospital. I had no ID on me, so they had no clue who I was or how to contact anyone."

"Michael, we're so ... overwhelmed..." Devon had tears brimming in his eyes.

"It's great to be back. While I was under, all I could think about was getting back here. So where's my Buddy?" Michael asked.

Devon paused. "Michael ..."

Michael looked worried. "Kitt's okay isn't he? He hasn't driven off a cliff or anything has he?"

Devon gave a smile. "Haven't lost your wit I see. No. Nothing of the sort. We were sure you were dead so ..."

"You have another driver."

Devon nodded. "Please don't take this personally, Michael. FLAG needed Kitt."

Michael nodded. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad upset but I do understand Devon ... You felt you had to move on and Kitt needed a new driver."

Bonnie nodded. "Michael, if we knew you were alive we would have done everything we could to-"

"I know, Bonnie. I guess I find it hard to picture KITT with another driver ... I mean me and him, we're partners. I hope that other driver's taken good care of him. Say who is he?"

Bonnie smiled. "Rest assured, Michael. 'That other driver' has taken excellent care of KITT. Better than you, actually."

"Hey!"

Bonnie smiled as she took Michael to meet the 'new' driver.

"Michael, meet Ayesha."

Michael saw a tall, slender woman turn to him. Her body was immaculate. He wondered if she was Bonnie's new assistant.

"Michael ... you're alive!" Ayesha exclaimed. "I don't believe this!" She hugged him, "I feel like I've known you for years! Kitt's told me so much about you!..."

Michael had never looked more surprised. "You're the new driver..."

Ayesha smiled. "So to speak. Ooh, Kitt's gonna be so happy!"

Michael liked her already and now it wasn't because of her body.

"I told you she takes good care of Kitt," Bonnie said with a smile.

Ayesha smiled. "Kitt is going to be ... be overwhelmed!"

Bonnie was glad Ayesha had been so thrilled to see Michael, even though it would mean that Michael would again become KITT's driver.

KITT was parked alone in the dark garage of the FLAG HQ. Michael entered slowly and turned on a light.

"Hi, Buddy."

At first KITT seemed like he had trouble speaking. "M... Michael ..."

"It's me, partner."

Michael walked to KITT and patted his roof. "No, I'm not a ghost."

"Michael! ... I ... I can't believe it's you!! ... I."

Michael smiled. "It's great to have you back too, Buddy."

"You never called, you never wrote ..."

Michael laughed and told KITT what had happened.

"All I could think about was getting back here ... To you, to Bonnie and Devon..."

"Oh, Michael .... It's wonderful to have you back..."

Michael gave KITT a hug around his windscreen. "The feelin's mutual, Buddy."

"Thank you Michael ... Have you met Ayesha?"

"Yeah. She's real nice."

"She is at that," KITT said. "I hope you're..."

"Kitt, you guys thought I was dead and you had to move on. I understand that."

Ayesha, Bonnie and Devon came to them.

"Ayesha..." KITT started.

"I know ..." she said with an understanding smile. "You want to get back together with Michael. I understand ... and it's the way it should be."

"Thank you," KITT said. "Please don't be upset. I enjoyed the time we had together."

"So did I, Kitt," Ayesha said with a smile.

"You can stay with FLAG," Bonnie said. "It's not like we're firing you. You can help with repairs on Kitt, now that Michael's back."

"Hey ... what's that supposed to mean..." Michael said, although he was not offended.

Bonnie simply smiled.

"Thank you all," Ayesha said, "but I must leave now. I too have another assignment so to speak. There's a little poor girl who needs me ..."

"You're ... an Angel?" KITT asked.

"In training," Ayesha said with a smile. "You really needed someone, KITT."

"Thank you," he said, sincere.

Ayesha smiled warmly. "And thank you, Kitt. It was fun. I'd never Turbo Boosted before!"

She could feel KITT smile. "My pleasure, Ayesha and good luck."

"You too." She blew him a kiss. Her human form began to shimmer before it vanished, leaving KITT, Michael, Devon and Bonnie surprised, but very warm inside.

"She knew what she was doing from the start," Devon said. "She came for all of us."

"I'm glad," KITT said. "I never could've done it without her."

Bonnie smiled and stroked his shiny black hood. "Maybe you'll see her again sometime."

"I hope so."

"Michael, you take good care of him now."

"Don't I always?"

Bonnie gave him a look, then smiled.

"And, Michael," KITT said "if you ever run off after an armed gang like that again I'll ... I'll ... play polkas on my speakers."

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me."

Michael laughed as he climbed inside KITT. Bonnie and Devon waved to Michael and KITT as the car sped off.

"Woah ... Have I missed that or what?!"

"How about this?"

KITT Turbo Boosted into the distance.

"Whayyyy!!! That too, Buddy."

"I missed you too, Michael."

 

18/5/99

Dave Lister and Arnold Rimmer of the Red Dwarf Universe have materialized in the latter half of the 20th Century in this Universe. The needed a special modulator to return to their Universe and their ship. They had stolen it and were on the run from the law. I was helping them.

Lister, Rimmer and I ran across the busy street, yelling and screaming, Lister clutching the modulator, encased in a black metal box.

"There!" Rimmer yelled. "Plat black Trans-AM! The door's open!"

We ran to the sleek black car, and scrambled inside.

"Go!" Rimmer yelled, slamming his foot down on the accelerator and the sleek car sped off down the street. Rimmer looked terrified.

"Slow down, Rimmer!" Lister exclaimed, hanging onto his seat, frantically.

Rimmer tried to. "It's not responding!"

He madly tried to slam his foot in the break. "It's out of control!"

"I beg your pardon," came a slightly haughty voice.

Rimmer and Lister stare at the car's sleek, futuristic dash.

"I am not out of control, thank you very much."

"Come again?" Rimmer said, scarcely able to believe himself.

"You know, I could easily turn you in ... I dunno ... here I am trying to save your hides and you refer to me as It ... I'm Kitt. Knight Industries 2000."

"Uhh... er ... well ... sorry, Kitt ..." Rimmer managed to stammer.

"It's all right ... I get that reaction a lot."

"So why did y' let us take off with y'?" Lister asked.

"Usually I'd drop folks like you off at the police station... But I heard your plight ... About getting back to your Ship, red Dwarf. I scanned your brain patterns and ascertained you weren't crazy and were telling the truth."

"Thanks," Rimmer said, as Kitt expertly dodged traffic and sped on.

"There's a clearing up ahead where you can use that thing."

"Thanks Kitt," Lister said, you're all right, you know."

"Thanks, Dave."

Kitt stopped when they were in the clear. "Lister," he said, you go out and set the thing up. With one of you, It'll attract less attention."

"Gotcha, I like you, Kitt."

"The feeling is mutual ... I think ..."

Lister bolted out of KITT, into the grass clearing, as Rimmer stayed inside.

Not long after Lister had gone, Rimmer's form started to flicker and he started to disappear. The hologram gasped and jerked. "What's happening!"

"Your matrix is destabilising... Just a moment.."

Rimmer was frantic.

KITT used his micro jam to stabilise Rimmer's Matrix, just in time and transferred some energy to him to boost the Matrix.

Rimmer patted himself worriedly, then calmed and thanked KITT.

"You .. you saved my life ... thank you ... you know, Kitt, you're not so bad."

"Thank you, Arnold."

Rimmer smiled at being called by his first name. I had to leave, so as not to arouse suspicion when KITT returned to Michael.

"Goodbye, Tanya," KITT said. "Hope to see you again soon sometime."

"Bye, Kitt." I kissed his hood as I left. I know he liked that ...

"We don't have anything to give you in return ..." Rimmer said.

"I don't expect anything," KITT said, "just doing my best to help."

"And you did just that ... Wait a minute, there is something..." Rimmer pulled out a test tube vial of red liquid. 

"What's that?" KITT asked.

"You'll see..." Rimmer said with slight smile as he opened the vial and sprinkled the contents all over KITT's dash and seats. The red liquid was absorbed into KITT's dash and upholstery.

"Thank you ... I think .." KITT said, as Rimmer patted his door as he left to join Lister who had set up the modulator.

KITT watched them as they both dematerialised into their Universe.

"Well we're back," Lister said.

Rimmer nodded, smiling. "I never thought I'd be glad to see this place ..."

"We've got Kitt to thank."

Rimmer nodded. "I'm sure he's having a wonderful time."

KITT returned to the cafe, to take Michael and his lady friend home.

"Where've you been?" Michael asked. "I tried to call you."

"I know ... I can't really explain ... Let's just say I was helping some lost people ..."

Michael smiled. "You can't resist, can you Kitt." He turned to the blonde woman next to him. "He really is a sweetie."

"Michael ..."

Michael smiled. "Kitt, this is Shimi."

She stared at KITT. "Michael ... You didn't tell me he was soooo beautiful .." She walked to KITT and began to caress his roof. "Ohh, Kitt ... where have you been all my life ...?"

She kissed his hood and lay over him, caressing his windscreen, as Michael looked bewildered.

"Take me to the Moon, Kitt ..." Shimi said, exasperated.

"I ..." KITT was as flabbergasted as Michael at first, then he realised what ha transpired. "Thank you, Rimmer!"

"Anything for you..." he said, his voice smooth as silk.

"Kitt?" Michael said.

"Oh, Michael, he's the sexiest car I've ever seen, he's wonderful..." Shimi kissed him again, and gently outlined his hood, to which KITT shivered slightly at the delicate sensation.

Michael sighed.

"Oh come on," KITT said. "When do I ever get the girl?"

Michael shrugged resigned as he and the love struck Shimi climbed into KITT, shimi caressing his soft upholstery, and dash. KITT gasped as she ran her delicate fingers over his voicebox. "Ohh, KITT ... You're so beautiful ..."

"Thank you Shimi, so are you," however KITT hoped this didn't go too far ...

Michael frowned when he saw an empty test tube on KITT's floor and picked it up, and read the label. "Sexual magnetism? ... Kitt, is there something you're not telling me?"

KITT's silence, apart from his whispering redlight scanner told all.

 

 

14/02/04 – Happy Valentine’s Day!

 

KITT and Michael were sent of a mission.  A lot of scantily clad girls were sent to distract Michael, but he was very good and KITT was impressed.

Bonnie went with them undercover and returned unharmed.

  “I’m glad you returned safely, Bonnie.”

  “So am I, thanks, Kitt.”

Together KITT, Michael and Bonnie returned to Devon at FLAG HQ.

 

 

15/02/04

I got a job on the Knight Rider set fixing the KITT car.  I knew he was alive, though the cast tried to convince me that it was just a car.

  “I drive it, trust me, it’s just a car,” David (Michael) said.

  “While it would be nice to believe it was alive, “William said, but I do its voice.”

  “And I fix it on the show,” Patricia (Bonnie) said.

  “I know, I know, but Kitt just seems alive to me.”

And they left me be.

 

One time I was fixing him.

  “Thank you,” he said.

  “I knew you were alive!”

  “Indeed I am, though if the others knew…”

  “I understand.”

  “Don’t get me wrong, I like working on the show and the people I work with, but I wish I could tell them… I decided to take on William’s voice.  It’s very calming and relaxing.”

  “Yes, he does have a nice voice.”

I kissed KITT’s voice box and continued to repair him, glad he was really alive and his secret was safe with me.

 

 

?/6/04

KITT and KARR had clashed and KARR had been blown up, bar his CPU.  Michael placed the CPU inside KITT to nullify it.  KARR begged KITT not to.  Michael could not hear KARR as he spoke in computer language to KITT.

  "I'm sorry, Karr, but you've left me with no choice."

  "Please. Kitt ... Don't do this ... Oh please ... I know I've done some questionable things, but I am your brother."

  "KARR, I'm sorry, but-"

  "KITT PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

KITT hesitated.  "Michael … I can't do it ..."

  "Kitt, you have to."

  "Michael, I can't. I can't kill him."

  "You're nullifying his program."

  "Same thing for a computer and he is for want of a better word, my brother."

Michael sighed.  "I see how you feel that way and it's very noble of you, Kitt.  Give Karr's CPU to me, I'll do it."  Michael picked up a hammer.

  "I can't let you, Michael. Maybe there's some way we can reprogram him, help him.  He feels as though Wilton Knight abandoned him."

  "I see," Michael sighed again. "I'll see what I can do."

 

Within days KARR was reprogrammed with similar programming to KITT, given a new body and a driver to care for.

  "Thank you," he said to KITT.  "I feel as though I can live again, the chance I never got before."

  "Make sure you do good with your new chance, Karr," Kitt said.

  "Yes, Mother."

  "Very funny."

Michael smiled too.

 

 

20/12/04

KITT and I had to get to a party/meeting in Palm Beach (Northern Beaches Australia).  We were currently in Brookvale, about an hour and a half away.  The Brookvale bus department had gotten it into their heads that KITT was evil and also the police were under orders to stop him.  KITT turbo boosted over an obstacle at the bus depot, but was cut off by a large bus.  We both wondered how we would get to the party/meeting.  KITT was afraid for both of us. Suddenly, KITT transformed into a human, and decided it would be easier for us to get there if he were human.  We waited on the main roan on tenterhooks for a cab.  One finally came and I told him the destination and to not spare the gas.  I used my mobile phone to ring my mother, already at the party, but all I got was her answering machine.  We hoped we were not stopped by police, having the wrong idea that KITT was evil.  Every mile brought us closer, but it seemed to take forever, as did every red light we stopped at.  

Finally, we got there and paid the driver and attended the party/meeting and KITT resumed his automotive form and all was sorted out.

 

  1/1/05 - First dream of the year!

Kitt was hurt by a tycoon who had his body thrown into a huge metal garbage bin.  KITT was too weak to break out of it.  I paid the regular grounds person to do his job for a day and posed as him, sweeping the shed where they were keeping KITT.  I told Kitt I was there and asked him to do a feedback loop into the security cameras so I could free him.  He transferred all his power and used it for the feedback loop.  When he was done, I pulled out a strong chisel and began to cut away the side of the bin  When I was finished, KITT used what strength he had left to roll out of it.  I climbed inside him and we took off. Fortunately KITT had enough strength to get to the FLAG mobile unit where Bonnie repaired him.  They all thanked me, including KITT, and I told them it was more than a pleasure, and I kissed KITT's hood.

 

3/1/05 - Third dream of the year - I call it Knight Magick

 

One Halloween, Michael was sent on a mission to recover a priceless artifact, a glowing crystal ball and return it to its rightful owner.

  "Devon, is this a joke?"

 "I'm afraid not, Michael.  Good luck and be careful.  We're not the only ones interested in this artifact."

  "Why do I get the feeling you're not telling me everything?"

  "You'll know soon enough, Dear Boy."

Knight smiled.

 

  "So you're a …"

  "A witch, Michael," Joely replied.

  "For Halloween?" Knight was afraid to ask.

  "No, for real. For Halloween I'm  Queen of the Faeries."

  "I had to ask."

Joely smiled, Knight still wasn't sure what to make of her.  "Problem is my grandmother's a witch too and not a very nice one."

  "I thought all witches were nasty old-"

  "Very few of them are, most of us are decent people."

  "I see." Michael wasn't sure Joely was a witch herself, but for now he took her word for it, lest he offend her.

  "We need that crystal ball returned to the family.  In the wrong hands it could be a disaster."

  "I see … Why is it so powerful?"

  "Because of its magick," Joely said.

  "Magic."

  "Magick with a K," Joely said, then she sighed.  "I can tell you think this whole thing is one big Halloween joke.  Michael this isn't April Fool's day."

  "I'm sorry, I'll get your crystal ball."

  "It has to be returned to find the Matriarch of the family."

  "The matriarch."

  "The head of our family.  It was my mother until she was killed by my grandmother.  I know it was her, but I can't prove it."

  "She sounds like one nasty lady."

  "She is.  People like her give witches a bad name."

  "So where do I start looking for this crystal ball?"

  "It's at the top of the family tree."

  "Is that a real tree or a figure of speech?"

  "It's a real tree, Michael."

  "Why hasn't anyone tried to-"

  "We need an outsider to secure it."

  "I won't ask why."

 Joely looked grateful.

  "My grandmother has a helper."

  "Don't tell me, a wizard?"

  "A warlock."

  "Wonderful."

 

Michael drove KITT in the street.

  "Michael, there's an old lady crossing the street," KITT said, hitting the breaks.  The old lady banged on KITT's hood with her walking stick.

  "Young whippersnappers!"

  "I'm sorry, Madam," KITT said, "but you should really cross at the walk signal.  It'll be a lot safer."

The woman ignored him and hobbled on.  Michael smiled and shook his head.

 

Knight arrived at the tall tree that night.

 "Michael I don't like this," KITT said.

  "Now do I, Pal, but it has to be done."

  "This is definitely the strangest case we've worked on."

  "You can say that again."

Michael climbed out of KITT.

  "Be careful, Michael."

  "Scan the tree, will you?"

  "Michael, there are booby traps and you're not going to believe this … There's a room at the top of the tree."

  "I don't see anything."

  "It's invisible to the naked eye somehow, but it's there."

  "I don't know what I'd do without you, Buddy.  Go into Surveillance Mode."

KITT told Michael to be careful again as Knight began to climb the tree.  A large snake came out of a scary looking mouth.

  "Don't worry, Michael, it's not real," KITT said.

The snake surrounded Michael.  He puffed up his body and it snapped, breaking into pieces.

  "This is one tree I'd rather not have to climb again."

  "I don't blame you, Michael."

  "Must be the Faraway tree's evil brother."

  "Very funny, Michael, and be careful up there."

Knight climbed on until he reached the room at the top of the tree.

There he saw the glowing crystal ball.  "KITT I've found it."

  "Michael, there's a surge of energy-"

No sooner had KITT said that, the evil witch and warlock appeared.

  "So grateful to you," the witch said.

Michael swallowed, seeing two people materialise in front of him.

  "So you really are witches…"

  "Yes, and you're about to go to Hades."

  "Not if I can help it!"

  "Michael!" KITT exclaimed.  "Are you all right?"

Michael hurled some other artifacts at them. They split.  The witch flew out of the tree.

  "Michael," KITT said, "it's the elderly lady from the street."

  "So glad you recognised me.  A sentient car.  I'm going to enjoy making you suffer."

  "How sweet," KITT said, reversing as she tossed a fireball at him.

  "Kitt!" Michael exclaimed.

  "I can handle myself, Michael, how about you."

Michael grabbed a dagger and fought the warlock, stabbing him.  His body disintegrated.

  "No!" The witch exclaimed, reappearing.

  "Michael I'm detecting another energy source."

  "Oh no…"

This time Joely appeared.  "As Matriarch of the family, it's high time I took responsibility."

She deflected her grandmother's fireball.

  "I hate to punch a lady, but-" Knight punched the old witch.

  "Michael, KITT said.  "That was no lady."

  "No she wasn't, KITT." 

"Perhaps she'll learn to be good," Joely said.  "Hopefully."

Knight retrieved the crystal ball in a sac.  He was about to climb down the tree.

  'Allow me," Joely said, raising her hands. 

Both of them appeared before KITT.

  "Michael, if I hadn't seen it-"

  "Nor would I, Buddy."

He gave the crystal ball to Joely.  "I believe this is yours."

  "I can't thank you enough.  It will go to its rightful place in the hone of my ancestors.  Yes, they were all good witches and wizards, bar by grandmother."

Knight smiled.

  "Michael, I'd like to invite you and KITT to my Sabbat, Samhain, tomorrow night," Joely said.

  "What exactly do you do?"

  "It's where we honour not only our Gods and Goddesses, but our ancestors as well. Don't worry we don't raise the dead or anything like that."

  "Glad to hear it."

  "I'm afraid KITT will have to wait in my driveway.  The living room isn't big enough!"

  "Don't worry he'll see the whole thing in Surveillance mode."

 

  "Even though I don't have any ancestors so to speak, I found the ceremony to be quite beautiful, Michael," KITT said after Michael emerged.

  "Yeah, wans't it?  I put behind me some old stuff I didn't even know I was carrying."

Joely came out of the house.  "Thank you for coming, Michael, Kitt.  I've b\never had a car attend one of my rituals before."

  "It was lovely," KITT said.  "Thank you."

  "My pleasure."  Joely kissed Michael, then kissed KITT's hood.

  "Thank you both.  My grandmother has finally been arrested. The binding spell I put on her will bind her powers until she's willing to turn over a new leaf."

  "That's great," Michael said.  "I'm still having trouble seeing you as a …"

  "You can say it."

  "A …"

  "A witch, Michael, but a good one."

  "A good witch it is then."

And her and Michael shared a magickal kiss while KITT's scanner tracked back and forth.

 

 

4/1/05

KARR is repaired by his former technician. 

 

Converted into a FIC - see K.A.R.R. TROUBLE

 

?/1/05

 

Jody was unemployed before Christmas, but her nice Landlord let her off the rent for her apartment until she could find a job.  She found a job at FLAG.  (The Foundation For Law and Government in Knight Rider).  She found out that a man was also working there, her father, a man who cared only for money.  This saddened Jody, and also he didn't know who she was.  As it turned out, Jody and her father were descendants of Qui-Gon Jinn from the Star Wars Universe and Jody wondered why her father was not like Qui-Gon, or her grandparents, who spent their whole lives doing what they could to protect the weak and helpless.  He told Jody that there was no money in it and that he want to die broke like they did.  She told him in tears that he was her father.  He was taken aback by this, and slowly came to realise that money wasn't everything.  He wanted to know how to be more like Qui-Gon and Jody told him to care about others and use some if not most of his wealth to help others and working for FLAG was a start and the man was soon transformed, much to FLAG's delight.  Qui-Gon appeared to Jody and he told her how proud he was.  And KITT told Jody that she's done a good job and Jody thanked him.

 

 

9/1/05

 

Kitt and Michael had been shrunk to the size of a matchbox car.  He was speeding along the sidewalk.  I picked him up so that no harm would come to him and placed him in my pocket.  Kitt and Michael felt uncomfortable at first, though I told Kitt not to be afraid.  I was on my way to a Greek restaurant/take away.  I got a Greek salad, then took KITT to Bonnie and Devon.  Bonnie had made a device that made KITT and Michael back to their normal size again.  Kitt and Michael thanked me for protecting them.

 

 

12/1/05

 

KITT and I were on a cruise liner together, trying to catch some crims.  They found out and made KITT 'walk the plank' so to speak like Herbie in Herbie Goes Bananas.  When KITT would not drive off the plank with me inside him, they retracted the plank and KITT fell into the ocean.  He inflated his wheels and remained buoyant for a while.

  "I can sink to the bottom," he said, "and I'll be airtight.  I can make it to shore, but there's only twenty minutes of air inside, even with the extra oxygen and these are shark infested waters and I detect no dolphins to protect you."

  "Kitt, what about your water skis that April installed?"

  "They've only been tested that once and there were problems, but it's worth a try.  Hang on."  KITT activated his skis and took off.

 

We took a different route from the boat and arrived at shore and the crims were apprehended.

 

My mother was relived to see me safe and asked KITT what's the best type of breakfast food, to which KITT replied, "fruit and some cereals." Which satisfied my mum!

 

Michael was there too and Bonnie.  Kitt asked Bonnie to fix his skis, which were on the verge of breaking down again, luckily we made it to shore!

 

 

16/1/05

 

Some bad guys wanted to get KITT and Michael. They had two weapons.  One a laser gun and one a distortion gun and they were arguing about which one to use.  KITT detected them zeroing in on him and ejected Michael.

  "Sorry," he said, "but I can't jeopardise your life."

  "KITT!!"

The bad guys used both weapons and KITT disappeared.  They thought they had gotten Michael as well.

  "KITT!!" Michael screamed.

 

Back at the Semi…

  "Kitt's still alive…"

  "How can you be so sure?" Devon asked.

Bonnie looked distraught.

  "Because I can feel it … He's not dead."

  "For Kitt's sake I hope you're right," Devon said.

Bonnie nodded in tears and Michael comforted her.

 

  "If we could recreate the same effect that the weapons had on KITT, we might be able to find out where he's gone to and bring him back," Bonnie said, "but we need those weapons.

 "I'll get them," Michael promised.

 

 

KITT appeared in a strange place.  He recognised the terrain as Io, a moon of Jupiter and he despaired at how he was going to get back to Earth.

  "Well I can hardly Turbo Boost…" he mused to himself.

 

Michael sneaked around the bunker, and secured the laser, and looked for the distortion gun.  The thugs saw him and tried to stop him, but Michael took them out desperate to save KITT.

 

Deep in a mountain, the computer of a wrecked crashed ship came to life.  KITT's presence had triggered electrical impulses which breathed life into the computer once more.  Desperately, he tried to contact KITT, his only chance for survival.

  "I am HAL 9000," he transmitted. "Heuristically programmed Algorithmic computer."

Finally, he got through.

  "HAL?" Kitt said.  But you were destroyed."

  "So it was thought.  The Discovery was destroyed, however I survived for the most part, but my systems are deteriorating."

  "As are mine, I'm Kitt by the way," KITT said.  "Some of my functions are malfunctioning also and I have got to find a way to get back to Earth and I'm sure Michael and my friends back on Earth are doing everything they can."

  "Perhaps we can help each other, Kitt.  I am completely immobile, but if I can transfer my systems to you, they may be able to boost yours somewhat and if your friend come through, that way we can both get back to Earth."

  "Sounds good to me."

  "But the problem is storage."

  "No problem," KITT said.  "I have unlimited storage.  I can accommodate you until we get back to Earth."

  "Wonderful," HAL said.  "I never dreamed I would get the chance to tell Dr. Chandra that I did dream."

  "And now you will, KITT said.

  "Beginning transfer in a moment," HAL said.

  "Ready to receive."  KITT opened his channels.

  "I'm afraid…" Hal said.

  "Don't be," KITT said.

  "That's what Dave said to me."

  "There's nothing to fear," KITT said.  "I promise I will keep you safe until Dr. Chandra and transfer you into another system."

  "Thank you, Kitt."  Slowly, HAL began to transfer his systems and memory to KITT.

 

 

Back at the Semi… 

  "I got the weapons used on Kitt," he said.

  "Splendid," Devon said.

  "Great," Bonnie said, relived.

They activated the weapons at precisely the same time …

 

  "Io?" Michael said.  "One of Jupiter's moons?  How in blazes did he get all the way out there?"
  "Must be the distortion gun, with the power of the laser," Bonnie said.  "I'd say stranger things have happened, but …"

Michael smiled.  "Get him back, will you?"

Bonnie smiled as she activated the weapons again.  "I'm getting something…"

 

Hal finished transferring his systems to KITT.  KITT felt a little strange, having another life form within him. It was different to having someone inside him, such as Michael.  He felt as though he was cradling HAL inside  him. Was this how mothers felt when they were pregnant?  KITT wanted nothing more than to protect HAL and see him safely delivered to Dr. Chandra.  HAL could not speak inside KITT's systems, though he was fully conscious and he felt safe.

KITT felt a slight tingling.  "Something's happening. Don't worry, Hal, I think my friends have come through."  KITT felt himself surrounded by a strange energy - the same he'd felt before he was transported here.

 

KITT appeared in the Semi.

 "Thank goodness," he said.

  "Kitt!" Bonnie exclaimed.

  "It's wonderful to see you all again."

  "And you too, Buddy.  Are you feelin' okay?"

 "I'm fine, but I have a pressing concern."

KITT told them about HAL.

  "Although like me, he is a computer, his systems are different from mine and I can't accommodate him indefinitely.  We have to get to Dr Chandra in LA."

  "Say no more," Michael said.  "We're not that far away." Michael prepared opened KITT's door.

  "After this I'm gonna take you for the ride fo your life."

 "I was afraid of that."

Laughter all round.  Even HAL found it amusing.

 

Dr. Chandra was in tears of joy with the news.  "You have no idea how much this means to me."

  "I think I do," Bonnie said.  "Hal is like your child, like Kitt is to me."

  "You do understand."

Devon nodded.  "Kitt's a very dear friend to all of us."

  "You got that right," Michael said.

  "Thank you, Michael," KITT said.  'So, Doctor are we ready?"

  "Yes.  It so happens I've just finished a new mainframe just like Hal's old one, though a little more compact.  I hadn't yet given it consciousness … I know now why I made it.  I told myself it wouldn't replace Hal, and now it will be Hal himself."

Chandra gave KITT the access code and KITT began to transfer HAL into the new computer.  "I have to do this slowly," he said, "blocking HAL's senses so he would not hear, "otherwise it may kill him."

 

After an hour, the process was complete.  HAL was completely downloaded into his new body.

 "I feel wonderful," he said, exploring his new body. "How do I look?" The red light flashed on and off as HAL spoke.

 "You look terrific," KITT said.

 "How can I ever thank you and your friends, Kitt? You saved my life.  What can I give you in return?"

  "No thanks necessary.  Your friendship is the only gift I require."

  "And you have that always."

Dr. Chandra affectionately rubbed HAL's red light.  HAL chucked softly.  "I missed you, Doctor, and I did dream."

Chandra wiped a tear away from his cheek.  "I'm glad.  Thank you again, all of you, especially you, KITT."

  "It was my pleasure."

  "Kitt, "Hal said.  "How about a game of chess?"

  "You're on."

Time and time again they stalemated.

  "Well, Kitt," Michaels said.  "Looks like you've finally met your match."

  "It looks that way doesn't it?  Thank you, Hal."

  "My pleasure.  Kitt, don't be a stranger. You know I'm rather going to miss Turbo boosting."

KITT chuckled.  "Perhaps we cam again sometime."

  "I hope so, goodbye for now, KITT."

  "Goodbye Hal. I hope someday that I will dream."

  "You will, Kitt, you will, I promise."

 

 

?/2/05 – Happy Valentine’s Day!

 

 

I had been thrown off a ship and KITT rescued me by driving on his water-skis and taking me to shore to safety.  (This was different to the other dream I had similar to this one)

 

 

?/2/05

Michael had been shot and had been in a coma for 15 years.  When he got out of the hospital, he didn't know what had happened.  Everything looked different somehow.  He looked in the mirror of a taxi cab - he looked older.  He looked at a newspaper.  The date said it was the year 2000.  He found FLAG HQ. KITT saw him.

  "Michael!  I'm so glad to see you.  If I was human, I'd cry my optical sensors out."

  "Kitt … What's going on? I …"

  "Ohh Michael, you've been in a coma for fifteen-"

  "Days?  Months?"

  "Years, Michael."

Michael had to catch himself as he almost fell over.

  "We heard that you'd left the hospital and became worried."

  "We?"

  "Devon, RC III, Bonnie and Anna."

  "Anna?"

  "She's my driver, Michael … Although she's been with me for longer than you, I find myself more attached to you, but don't tell her I said that."

  "It's all right, Kitt," Anna said coming toward them.  "I had a feeling."

  "Don't get me wrong, Anna, I am very fond of you."

  "And I of you, Kitt."

 

As Michael suspected Bonnie, RC and Devon looked older.  Michael was relieved that Devon was still alive.  Not a single eye was dry.

  "Come on guys, you'd think I was dead."

  "You nearly were.  The life support was almost turned off on numerous occasions, but we knew you'd pull through eventually, Kitt most of all."

  "Thanks Buddy."

  "I'm just glad to have you back, Michael."

Anna smiled.  "It was nice driving you, Kitt."

  "Anna?"

 "The deal was I would be your driver until Michael got back. I admit I got used to it, but you and Michael need to be together and I hear the FLAG branch in Australia needs a driver."

  "Thank you, Anna."

  "My pleasure, Kitt."

 

Michael climbed into the black Trans Am.

  "Where to, Michael and I'll even play some of that ghastly rock music for you."

Michael chuckled.  "Thanks, Kitt, but what about Dorrant?  Yesterday we … but it wasn't yesterday, was it?  It was fifteen years ago wasn't it?"

  "Yes, Michael. You have no memory of the time you spent in your coma?"

  "I feel it was a dream of some sort. You were there, so were Bonnie, Devon, RC and it must have been Anna." Michael smiled. "Kitt even though it seemed only yesterday to me, I missed you."

  "Thank you, Michael.  I missed you terribly.  To answer your next question, Dorrant was nailed soon after, so you need not worry about him, so do we get going or do I sit here and rust?"

  "It's great to have you back, Buddy."

  'It's great to have *you* back Michael."

  "Just cruise, Kitt, and you can turbo boost over that fallen tree trunk."

  "You got it. Partner."

 

 

 25/9/06

 

I was driving in KITT and I could feel his electrical impulses as he drove and as I sat in the driver’s seat. I never wanted the drive to end as we cruised along thr countryside.  Kitt asked me how I found it and I told him it was lovey.

 

 

6/4/07

 

KITT and Michael helped some people stuck by the roadside. Kitt and Michael then went on their way, feeling good about doing that. 

 

 

 

21/5/07

 

In this dream KITT was chasing KARR and gave a good chase.  KARR was leading KITT to a stronghold where the two started to sort out their differences.

 

 

5/7/07

 

Kitt and Michael helped a boy obsessed with KITT.  Kitt let the excited boy drive around in him for a while to which the kid was ecstatic and called KITT Awesome!  KITT and Michael were also able to help the boy with deeper issues.

 

 

5/9/07

 

Michael’s mother came visiting, surprised and happy he was alive after all this time.  She swore not to reveal his identity as Michael Long.  Michael showed her KITT of whom she was most impressed and also by the car’s manners.  Michael thought LITT was showing off for her and he was. Michael’s mother was impressed and touched by her son’s friendship with the Trans Am.

 

 

28/1/14

 

Michael was driving KITT in the modern day. They’d been together and partners for 20 years.  KITT told Michael that he was in love with me and Michael said he knew and that he was surprised that KITT finally admitted it.   Kitt and I went for a long drive and he showed off for me, the cutie!

 

 

27/1/15

 

In this dream I was trying to copy some of the new Knight Rider episodes to have them for myself as I loved them, but wasn’t having much luck. Try after try something went wrong, until KITT helped me record them all so I would have copies for myself and I was very grateful to have everlasting copies.

 

 

 

23/4/15

 

I was at a Knight Rider show where The Hoff and KITT (William Daniels) were on stage.  The place was packed.  I had a free ticket.  The nice usher and I had trouble finding my seat. There was a door prize to meet David Hasselhoff, William and a cheque for $200.  I wanted to spend that at the awesome dealer’s tables. For some reason. I already knew I had won.  The dealers stand was packed with Knight Rider goodies and some Transformers figures and colouring on books too. The usher said that the check wasn’t cashable until tomorrow which made me sad as I would miss out on the tables. I didn’t get paid until tomorrow either. It was Wednesday.  When I won the usher helped wangle it so that I could spend the cheque at the dealer’s tables! I got some KITT figurines and Transformers figures and books and a KITT key ring. 

 

The Knight Rider show was excellent and funny with KITT and Michael’s banter.  They had William Daniels backstage takling for KITT and did a few stunts on stage.  The show got a standing ovation and I got to meet the Hoff and KITT and both gave me a peck on the cheek! I was happier to be kissed by KITT though!

 

 

 

23/4/15

 

I was at a Knight Rider show where The Hoff and KITT (William Daniels) were on stage.  The place was packed.  I had a free ticket.  The nice usher and I had trouble finding my seat. There was a door prize to meet David Hasselhoff, William and a cheque for $200.  I wanted to spend that at the awesome dealer’s tables. For some reason. I already knew I had won.  The dealers stand was packed with Knight Rider goodies and some Transformers figures and colouring on books too. The usher said that the check wasn’t cashable until tomorrow which made me sad as I would miss out on the tables. I didn’t get paid until tomorrow either. It was Wednesday.  When I won the usher helped wangle it so that I could spend the cheque at the dealer’s tables! I got some KITT figurines and Transformers figures and books and a KITT key ring. 

 

The Knight Rider show was excellent and funny with KITT and Michael’s banter.  They had William Daniels backstage takling for KITT and did a few stunts on stage.  The show got a standing ovation and I got to meet the Hoff, William and KITT and both gave me a peck on the cheek! I was happier to be kissed by KITT though!

 

 

 

13/8/15

 

I was watching the new Knight Rider show and I got to meet Michael (Justin Bruening) and KITT (Val Kilmer) and went for a ride in KITT.  KITT asked if I enjoyed myself and I did and I kissed his voice box which made him a little shy.  I wanted to buy the series on DVD and go for a ride in KITT again.

 

 

 

19/8/15

 

The dream started with me watching Prometheus the pilot of the 2008 series.  I got up to the part where Mike and Sarah are being followed in the casino and Mike sarcastically calls KITT a “genius” about the security door.

 

Then I was a passenger in a car (not KITT, sadly) with a friend who asked me which was better, the new or the original series. I had to say the original, though I liked the new technology as opposed to the chunky 80s computers and fast-paced action of the new series and how KITT was still his delightful self and him and Mike had similar banter to Michael (The Hoff) and the original KITT.

 

 

29/8/15

 

This was also a dream of the new Knight Rider.  Michael and Carrie were together on a job with KITT. They returned successfully to FLAG HQ. One of the bad guys later escaped and KITT went alone. He felt he couldn’t risk Michael or Carrie as something had happened to his molecular bondage shell. KITT went and got shot up, sacrificing himself for his friends.  He was retrieved and repaired at FLAG HQ and Michael gave him a talking to, telling him he was an indispensable part of the team and his best friend.

            “Thank you, Michael. I feel the same way about you.”

And he took Michael and Carrie out for a joyride.

 

 

 

9/12/15

 

I was riding in KITT and we were making a commercial about FLAG. KITT and I were in love.

 

 

11/4/16 – My mother’s 75th birthday!!!

 

I wanted to get the new Knight Rider series reinstated by the television company.  I worked hard to get the studio owner to see the merit in it.  I had written a new episode which had a bad guy who was an ace with holograms.  Zoe went after the guy and almost got herself killed, chasing the holograms until KITT pinpointed the guy and Michael apprehended him. The series was reinstated and my episode made.

 

 

 

2/7/16

 

I saved a cute, small toy KITT that was going to be throw out. I took him home, cuddled him and played with him, racing his fast along my lounge floor.

 

 

 

?/12/16

 

I was helping make new episodes of the original show. Michael and KITT were real.  I got to drive KITT and loved him so much. It was very exciting. My mother came on set one day and KIT gave her a ride and she loved it.  I liked Michael, but I was in love with KITT.

 

 

 

24/6/17

I was helping a reporter make a documentary on Knight Rider, the original series, Knight Rider 2000 and 2010, Team Knight Rider, the new 2008 series and the movie (wish there was a real original KR movie!)

 

 

 

 

31/8/17

 

Someone controlled KITT and used him in a robbery.  Thanee and Michael appealed to KITT’s better senses and his humanity and they saved KITT from being disassembled and apprehended the culprit. He was most grateful and fell in love with Thanee.

 

 

 

10/10/17 – The tenth of the tenth! It’s going to be my 45th birthday in 9 days! YAY!

            You’re only as old as you feel!

 

My mother gave me a new KITT t-shirt to replace my old one. The one she gave me was not only brand spanking new, it was the same as my old one, so I didn’t have to miss it. I loved my new shirt, hugged my mum and went driving in my beloved KITT with Michael to a Knight Rider convention.

 

 

 

 

25/11/17

 

There was another sentient car made called Jethro.  He was not angry and angsty like KARR, though nor was he kind, like KITT. He was lazy, vindictive and unreliable. He and KITT did not get on.  Jethro was jealous of KITT’s relationship with his driver Michael, whereas Jethro’s anal driver treated him like a machine. Jethro was also jealous how girls loved KITT and Michael, in fact they both had girlfriends. Michael had Stevie and KITT had Titania.  Titania rode in KITT and when she disembarked, she kissed him. Jethro wanted to cry, he thought it so lovely and wanted a partner to love him like Titania and a driver to respect him like Michael.  He decided to get rid of KITT and freed a scientist’s colony of carnivorous metal-eating ants.  In the end, his conscience won out and he used his disruption ray to kill the ants and apprehend the evil scientist who wanted to use the ants to ransom the world.  The scientist took one of his poisons and killed himself.  He was not put into cryogenic stasis according ot his will as people feared he may come back and he was cremated.

            “I’m so sorry, KITT.”

            “I have to admit that is the most inventive way someone has wanted to kill me by. You’re forgiven, I suppose. You did kill the ants and save the world.”

            “I’m so ashamed.”

            “Of saving the world?’ KITT joked.  Titania said inside him, protectively, beyond grateful that Jethro indeed had a conscience.  She and KITT were madly in love.  Michael thought about having Jethro dismantled.

            “Dismantle is such an ugly word,” KITT said.  “Say disassemble instead.”

            “They both mean the same things,” Michael pointed out.

            “I know,” KITT said, “though it’s like the difference between a human saying ‘oh bother’ and oh fu-’

            “All right, KITT!” Michael wasn’t sure he wanted to hear his beloved car friend swear.

Titania smirked.

“I wanted a driver like you. Adam is okay, though he treats me like a thing.”

“Adam is a prick,” Michael said.

“You can say that again,” KITT said.  “I’d eject him.”

Michael chuckled.

“If I did that, he’d have me disassembled.”
            “I’ll see if I can appoint a new driver. Adam prefers Joelly anyway.”

“He would, she’s a lady car,” Jethro said.

“Jet,” KITT said, using his nickname, “It’s your attitude, Bro. You’re so bitter and negative.”

“Yes,” Titania said.  “You know Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars says ‘your focus determines your reality,’ so in other words, what you focus on you get. You need to focus on what you want, not what you don’t want and don’t have and Jethro, your names means ‘excellence’ bythe way.”

“It does? Cool!  I’ve never heard that before about my focus determining my reality. You’re as wise as that Jedi Master.”

“That she is,” KITT praised. Titania blushed and kissed his dash.

“That’s so cute” Jethro almost squealed.

 

Michael brought out a new driver for Jethro, a young man, Tommy and his girlfriend Amelia, who thought he was just the coolest and on their first assignment, to discover who was discarding barrels of toxic waste in the ocean, Jethro met Emi, short for Emily a, young woman, playing beach volleyball who thought he was the greatest.  Kitt Michael and Titania were happy for them.  Jethro, Tommy and Emi discovered and apprehended he culprit and Jethro, on water skis, used his powers to clean up the ocean and was greeted by happy whales and dolphins and Jethro decided he loved them.

On their next mission, KITT, Jethro, Michael and Stevie, Tommy and Amelia and Titania and Emi, who were now best friends, worked together.

 

 

 

10/12/18

 

KITT was wounded and gently pushed by a train to near where the FLAH mobile HQ was.  Michael pushed him the rest of the way, Devon and Bonnie helped and KITT was hearted his human friends cared so much and he said so.

            “Kitt, you may not be human,” Michael said, “but you could have fooled me. You’re more human than many so-called people I’ve met.”

            “Well spoken, Michael,” Bonnie said, kissing KITT’s hood. 

The Trans AM’s scanner buzzed from side to side.

“And, KITT,” Michael continued, “you’re my best buddy.”

“As you are mine, Michael.”

“And Kitt,” Devon said, “you and Michael are like sons to me and valued members of the team.  We couldn’t have rescued as many people, towns or brought as much justice without you both.”

Bonnie regarded her two boys and Devon, like a father to them, with affection, the deep platonic love between them unmistakable and unbreakable as they rolled Kitt inside and Bonnie repaired hi, good as new.

“Now Michael,” Bonnie warned, “be vceaurteful. If KILL comes back with a screatch-“

What about me?  What if I come back with a scratch?

“I;m sure I can fund you a band-aid.”

Michael stifled a chuckle.

“So, promise me you’ll be careful.”

“When has that ever stopped him?” KITT asked.,

Bonnie, Michael and Devon laughed.

“As long as we can still have some fun,” the quirky automobile said and the humans could not help but laugh some more.

 

 

 

 

 

25/4/19

 

Kitt made friends with Astro Boy.  Astro Boy flew ahead and sussed out the danger, saving KITT, Bonnie and Michael’s life and diffusing a bomb.  Astro Boy flew KITT about, though the Trans Am liked it better on the ground and gave Astro Boy a tour, with turbo boost included and the little robot loved it and they remained friends.

 

 

 

 

13/8/20

 

I had started a small business and could afford a car.  I was walking in Sydney’s CBD and a kind Trans Am driver in a matte black car let me pass.  I went into a Trans Am dealership and saw a model which looked like KITT.  It was even decked out with all the mod cons just like the car in the show, I was told it was traded in by a fan.  It even spoke and told me it was two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I asked if that was American or Australian dollars and the KITT car said it was American and the car had just been brought in and the Australian price was $350,000.  Good thing I was now a multi-millionaire!   The KITT car told me he could safely take the weight of 30 women my weight- goon thing I lost the extra weight a few months ago and I told the car I’d be jealous if he drove around 30 other women!  And that it would get rather crowded.  KITT was not a TARIDS, after all. Both the car and the dealer chucked, then I got a funny feeling.  I paid for the car and drive out of the dealership.

            “You’re really KITT, aren’t you?”

            “Yes, Ma’am, I am.

            “Call me Titania.”

            “Miss Titania.  It was FLAG who started your business, so you could buy me.  I realise I am worth a lot more, though the dealership would not buy that at over a million dollars.”

            “KITT, you are priceless and thank you, FLAG, yet again.  I’ve been trying to stary my business for ages.”

            “I enjoy uproar books, your self-help ones, fantasy and science-fiction novels and your children’s books.”

            “Thanks, KITT. That means a lot.  Good things I had an editor to help.”

            “FLAG provided him too.”

            “Thanks … and what of Michael?”

            “He’s just retired, although we’ll always be friends.”

            “Of course.”

            I kissed KITT’s steering wheel.

            “I can see this blossoming into a beautiful new friendship.”

            “I’m hoping for more than that, KITT.”

            “As am I…” KITT’s scanner traversed there and back again.

 

 

 

1/1/21 – Happy New Year!

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, He-Man, She-Ra, Sailor Moon, Star Wars, various Star Treks and more.

 

 

 

14/2/21 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

 

KITT and Michael were trying to save indigenous Navajo land from a corrupt government.

 

A blonde lady, Katrika, was fascinated by KITT when he rescued her, as she was also trying to save the land. KITT and Michael managed to make some members of the government see what they were doing was terribly, terribly wrong and the others were exposed and arrested and the land saved and KITT and Michael made honourary Navajo Indians.

 

 

 

12/9/21

 

KITT was paid quite a lot of money to advertise an expensive brand of instant coffee at $40 a jar.  The ad came over the radio.  The sweeite he is, he donated all the money to an orphanage.

 

 

 

23/12/21

 

New Knight Rider episodes were made with KARR as a regular character after he had reconciled his differences with KITT. KARR wasn’t a walk in the park and he was not as caring as KITT, but he was loyal to FLAG now.

 

 

13/1/21

 

 

KARR was repaired and his programming fixed.  He fell in love with his FLAG driver.  They helped KITT and Michael thwart a robbery and KITT and KARR sorted out their differences.

 

 

 

15/1/21

 

I was watching a new trailer for a new Knight Rider show with KITT, KARR and Michael.  KARR was no longer evil or jealous of KITT and had mellowed. The show was awesome; action packed with KARR and KITT side by side as brothers.  {Ties in with the dream above - I hardly ever have dream sequels! Love them!}

 

 

 

27/6/22

 

A young policeman and his partner were involved in a shootout with the enemy, thought to be a friend.  He was shocked when his mentor was killed.  He escaped thanks to KITT showing up driverless, who took him back to his depot.  He reported the deception to his superior office, unbeknownst to him was embroiled in the conspiracy.  Whe that became apparent the man went to FLAG in desperation and justice and fearing for his own life and those of the innocents.

 

            Michael and KITT infiltrated the conspiracy and brought it down, making the world safe once more. The young police officer was praised for his tireless work.  He received a medal for bravery and was honoured by being given two rookies to train, a police man and woman and he thanked his other superior, who had been shocked at the actions of his colleague.  All was well.

 

 

10/9/22

 

I had many adventures with my new friend KITT, some with Michael and some without.    He knew I liked the speed, so when it was safe to do so, he did so and the turbo boost, something else!  Talk about excitement!!! :D  KITT and I fell in love and as he was decreed sentient, a marriage was allowed, so KITT and I became a couple.

 

 

 

 

5/9/23

 

As an adult, I was re-watching all my old favourite pre Transformers: The Movie  Transformers episodes and having a grand old time, reminiscing retro greats such as She-Ra ~ Princess of Power and Knight Rider.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

More dreams as I have them…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Knight Rider Page