Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary: Horizon's story

Author's Note: Horizon, Lora, Optima and Xanadu created by Seawave

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~

A FRESH START

 

Evil Eyes was a Decepticon spy. He was nick named "Evil Eyes" because of this and it stuck. He hated his nick name, but put up with it. It makes me sound like someone out of Dick Tracy... His real name was Horizon.

Horizon hated spying on the Autobots. He wanted to do something better with his life, but the war was restricting.

"Evil Eyes!" barked Megatron, the Decepticon Leader. "I want you to spy on the Autobots. Find out if they know anything about our new plans."

Horizon felt like telling Megatron to shove it, but he knew if he did, Megatron would shove his fusion canon in his face and fire, so all he said was, "okay."

Horizon flew to the Autobot's base and began his regular spying routine. He was sick of spying. It was boring and he wanted a life. He wanted the war to end, or leave it, so he would be free. One of the Autobots saw him.

"It's Evil Eyes!" exclaimed Ratchet.

"Shit!" Horizon swore and unsuccessfully tried to make getaway.

Lora jumped Horizon, wrestling him to the ground. He tried to push her off him, small though she was, Lora wasn't about to depart with her prize. Horizon's wrists were bound. Ratchet and Lora took him to Optima who was in command of the Autobots while her father, Optimus Prime, was away. Horizon was both frightened and angry at himself for being captured. I hope I can get outta this ....

"What are you doing here?" Optima asked, her voice, calm, but forceful.

"My leader forced me to spy on you."

"Forced you, my muffler!" Mirage said, disdainfully.

Optima turned from Mirage to Horizon. Horizon began explaining how he felt. They wanted to believe him, but felt dubious.

"He's telling the truth," Xanadu said. "I can sense it."

Horizon smiled. "Thanks. I'm glad you're telepathic."

"You may join us," Optima said, "as an Autobot. But I'm not sure 'Evil Eyes' is an appropriate name."

Horizon smiled and told them his real name. "Thank you, all the same," he said," but I'm sure you can understand, I've had enough of this war, spying on the Autobots, or Decepticons - it's still spying. I want this war to end and I don't want to be caught up in it anymore."

"I understand," Optima said, tears brimming in her eyes. "I feel the same way too. Good bye, Horizon, and good luck."

He smiled at the beautiful woman before him. "Thanks."

Horizon transformed into his futuristic jet mode, and flew upwards. He soared out of the Earth's atmosphere, and into outer space. He'd finally freed himself. It had taken him many years, but now he was free - free to choose, to do whatever he wanted to do to follow his own orders, wherever his heart took him - out among the stars.

*

  Back to Autobot & Decepticon Fanfic Page

 

Back to Transformers Page