Summary: What shampoo *does* Haldir use? ...

 

Author's note:  A silly song ad parody fic.  It had to be done.  :)

 

Rating G - Humour

 

Enjoy!

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

                         THE URGE ...

 

 

Haldir is standing in the centre of Caras Galadhon with the Fellowship.

 

GALADRIEL:  (To the Fellowship)  I urge you to get some rest, you have a long journey ahead.

 

HALDIR:  Urge? ...

 

The Marchwarden flicks his hair back and throws a jar of water over his head and loosens his collar.  Lady Galadriel conjures a bottle of Herbal Fruit Essences Pomegranate. Celeborn flicks open the green cap, smells the contents and goes weak at the knees.

 

THE FELLOWSHIP:  Urge .... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

 

Celeborn and Galadriel begin to wash Haldir’s long black hair, working the creamy lather into every strand.  Haldir smiles and shakes his head.  Bubbles fly.

 

HALDIR:  I’ve got the urge...

 

THE FELLOWSHIP:  Urge ... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

 

Aragorn flicks his head.

 

GIMLI:  Natural Botanicals...

 

LEGOLAS:  (Flicking his golden hair) Botanical Shine ...

 

Haldir shakes his head, wet strands of his hair clinging to his pale face.

 

HALDIR:  I’ve got the urge...

 

BOROMIR:  He’s got the urge to herbal ...

 

HALDIR:  Yes!

 

Haldir’s wet hair falls loosely, some strands clinging to his neck and the top of his chest.

 

THE FELLOWSHIP:  Urge ... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

 

Galadriel flicks her fingers and Haldir’s hair is dry.  The Marchwarden flicks his head, his shiny wavy vibrant golden hair fanning out before it falls over his face.

 

MERRY:  Whooh!

 

Pippin burps a bubble.

 

FRODO:  He’s got the urge ...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Disclaimer:  The Lord of the Rings Universe was created by J. R. R. Tolkien

 

Herbal Essences by Clairol.

 

No monetary profit is being made from this writing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Back to LotR Page