Disclaimer:  Transformers were created by Hasbro.

 

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic.

 

Summary:  Alexis’ feelings on Starscream.

 

Rating PG

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

MY DEAREST FRIEND

 

 

I don’t know why you had to die, and I don’t fully understand you, but I know I care about you, Starscream.  We all do.  You gave your life for peace. You are a true warrior of the soul.  A true hero.  I will miss you dearly, my friend.  Do transformers believe in the afterlife?  In Heaven, the Elysian Fields?  If so, I hope you are there, at peace and harmony with yourself.  Torture yourself no longer, Starscream you did good, my friend, you did good.  Optimus Prime told us what you did.  The war is over and it’s largely thanks to you.  Megatron too gave his life to end it, but not in the same way you did, perhaps he is with you. I shed tears as I write this, for you, away from the others. I’m not sure I want them to know exactly how much I cared for you.  Rad knows, but I’m not sure about the others.

 

Farewell Starscream, my dearest friend.  I’ll never forget you and I hope you won’t forget me.  Remember that chamois we made you?  We saw it fall from the sky.  Fred has it and uses it as a blanket to remember you.  We all miss you terribly.  Despite taking the shield, we forgive you, Starscream, we know you did what you thought was best.  And although I still don’t understand, you’ll always be my friend.

 

 

All My Love

 

 

Alexis

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Back to Armada Fanfic Page

 

Back to Transformers Page