Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary: Jazz and Blitzwing are captured by hostile aliens and have to work together to escape.

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~~

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FOURTH KIND

 

Jazz leant against Teletraan I in Autobot headquarters.

"Mighty bored here..."

"Why don't you go out for a drive? "suggested Teletraan.

"Yeah, thanks, man. "

Jazz told Optimus where he was going.

"Just goin' for a little drive, Prime, back later. "

"All right, Jazz, just watch your tailpipes for Decepticons. "

"Will do. "

Jazz transformed into his racing Porsche mode and turned his car stereos on.

"A little drivin' music and - away we go ... "

Meanwhile, at Decepticon headquarters, Blitzwing, was talking to Megatron.

"I wanna blow some Autobot away ... Destroy 'em ... "

"You can, Blitzwing, "said Megatron, looking through the computer view. "Interrupt Jazz's `peaceful' drive ... "

Blitzwing looked through the computer screen and saw Jazz, driving quietly along a country road.

"You got it, Megatron ... When I've finished with him, you won't be able to tell the difference between Jazz and a pile of scrap parts ... "

Megatron smiled. "Excellent."

Blitzwing transformed into his jet mode and flew out of Decepticon headquarters.

Jazz was enjoying his little drive. A blast blew out one of his tyres.

"What the?!"

Blitzwing blasted Jazz's communications device. The Autobot couldn't radio for help. Quickly he resumed his robot mode. Blitzwing blasted his photon rifle, then blasted at Jazz. Jazz played his sound and light show which disorientated Blitzwing for a while.

"You can't get me that easily, Jazz ... "

Jazz quickly grabbed Blitzwing's blaster and threw it away. Blitzwing and Jazz began to fight with each other. Blitzwing pushed him onto the ground. Before he could stand up, Blitzwing was on top of him, strangling him.

"You're history, Jazz ... "he said evilly.

Jazz threw Blitzwing off him.

"Not this time, man. "

Blitzwing then grabbed his blaster and shot Jazz. Jazz pretended to be unconscious. Blitzwing walked to him. Jazz then grabbed Blitzwing's leg, then grabbed his blaster. Blitzwing was sitting on the ground.

"Don't you think about movin' now "said Jazz.

Blitzwing stayed still. He put his hand on the ground and slowly edged it towards Jazz's feet. Jazz didn't notice. He pointed the blaster at Blitzwing, who hoped he wouldn't fire. Blitzwing then grabbed Jazz's foot. Jazz fell onto the ground and dropped the blaster. He tried to grab it, but Blitzwing grabbed it before him.

"Got ya this time, Jazz ... "

He shot him and then jumped on top of him. Jazz tried to get away. Blitzwing started to strangle him.

"Jazz your way out of this one, Jazz ..."he teased.

He strangled harder and pointed his blaster at Jazz's face. Jazz looked uneasy. Blitzwing smiled evilly.

"This is too easy ... "he said. "I wanna have more fun with you... "

Blitzwing savagely punched the side of Jazz's face. He then punched him again.

"Stop it, m'man ... " said Jazz weakly.

"Too much for ya? "

"I'd be mighty surprised if you liked it when someone was punchin' your face in."

Blitzwing laughed. He punched Jazz again.

"Enough fun," he said.

He pointed his blaster at Jazz's face. Jazz was scared.

"Die, Jazz ... "said Blitzwing evilly.

He was about to blast him.

All of a sudden there was a bright flash of blue light. It startled the two. Blitzwing was still on top of Jazz. They couldn't believe their optical sensors. They saw an enormous round spacecraft land near them. They both stood up and stared at it. The hatch of the spacecraft opened. A large green figure emerged with some others. He quickly blasted Blitzwing's blaster. Blitzwing jerked his hand backwards.

"Guns aren't exactly friendly," said Jazz.

"Neither are they, in case y' hadn't noticed."

The hideous green aliens came further out of the spacecraft.

"What are they going to do?" asked Blitzwing.

"Don't ask. Maybe they won't ... "

"But what if they do? ... I don't wanna stand around here when... "

"SILENCE! "shouted the leader.

Blitzwing shut up.

"I am Zarkon. Supreme being of the Universe -- We are taking you two as prisoners to our home world of Xorex. "

"Like hell you are "said Blitzwing, trying to attack. Zarkon shot him. He roughly grabbed Jazz and Blitzwing and threw them aboard. He then shot Jazz. He put them in one of the Spacecraft's prison cells. Zarkon then took off for Xorex. The spacecraft was travelling faster than the speed of light.

They reached Xorex with in a few hours. Zarkon roughly took the prisoners out of the spacecraft and threw then into a large prison room. Jazz and Blitzwing began to regain consciousness. They jerked and looked around.

"You are now my prisoners ... "said Zarkon. "You will remain here until I decide what to do with you ... "

Zarkon had drained most of their power.

"I'll destroy you ... "said Blitzwing, threateningly.

"Normally," said Zarkon, in anger, "I would destroy anyone who threatened or underestimated me, but since you two are unaware of my power, I won't - this time. "

"What did you have to gain by taking us as prisoners anyway, man? "asked Jazz.

"You will address me as Lord Zarkon. I want control over the whole entire Universe. I want to destroy everyone, everything that stands in my way ... "

"And I thought Megatron was bad ... " Jazz said.

This dude's worse ...he thought. He's uglier, that's for sure.

"Who is this Megatron? "asked Zarkon.

"My leader" answered Blitzwing

Zarkon nodded and left.

"I guess we're cell mates ..."

"Just keep your distance ... "growled Blitzwing. "Anyway, now I can continue from where we got interrupted ... I may not have my blaster, but you're forgetting, Jazz I'm a triple changer and I can transform into a armoured tank..."

Blitzwing resumed tank mode and blasted at Jazz.

"Hey, wait, man!"

"Wait?! Never! I'm gonna destroy you -- "

Blitzwing drove towards Jazz and cornered him. He then pointed his large cannon at Jazz's face.

"This cannon is more painful and destructive than my handblaster, Jazz ... Prepare to have your face blown off and your brains splatted on the wall -- "

"Wait ... "said Jazz, uneasy, "if you used your brains and not your weapons and before you destroy my brains, you would discover that if we work together we might be able to find a way to escape."

Blitzwing transformed into his robot mode.

"Okay, you convinced me. Lucky for you. "

"It may also be lucky for you, Blitzwing, if we can escape."

They were both bored in the room, wondering what was going to happen to them, and thinking of a way to escape.

Zarkon later entered the room and blasted Jazz. Blitzwing didn't care. He was grateful that Zarkon hadn't blasted him. Zarkon roughly picked Jazz up and took him out of the room.

A few hours later, Jazz was thrown back into the room. He was battered, bruised and in terrible shape. He was on his knees on the floor.

"What happened? "asked Blitzwing.

"They ... they ... they ... tortured me ... "

Jazz fell unconscious onto the floor. Blitzwing looked at him and hoped it didn't happen to him.

Later, Jazz and Blitzwing were getting low on energy. Zarkon came into the room. He saw Jazz and Blitzwing looking very weak, on the floor.

"What's amatter with you two? "he asked.

"We're starving "replied Blitzwing weakly.

"What do you ... eat? "asked Zarkon.

"Energon. "

"Energon? What is Energon? "

"It's a form of energy. We use it in cubes - Energon cubes."

"We do not have such a thing," said Zarkon. "Is there any other way you can get your energy?"

"We have some empty Energon cubes "said Blitzwing.

Zarkon wondered where they were. He couldn't see anything.

"If you let us out" said Blitzwing, "maybe we can find a source of energy on your planet."

"Do you take me for a fool?! You'll try to escape. Give me the cubes and I will fill them."

Blitzwing transformed into his plane mode.

Zarkon watched in amazement.

"How ... do you do that? "

"We're Transformers "replied Blitzwing. "We can transform from our robot modes into various other modes. "

Zarkon admired this ability and wanted to know more about it, but first, he had to feed them.

"Jazz "said Blitzwing. "Get the cubes out."

Jazz took the three empty Energon cubes out of Blitzwing. Blitzwing then transformed back into his robot mode. Jazz gave the clear empty Energon cubes to Zarkon.

"Just fill them with energy."

Zarkon left the prison room and later returned with the pink filled Energon cubes. Jazz and Blitzwing each drank one. Zarkon went out of the room. Jazz was still hungry. He could see Blitzwing was hungry too. He gave Blitzwing the other cube.

"Thanks "he said, wondering why Jazz didn't drink it himself.

During their time on Xorex, both Blitzwing and Jazz were tortured. It was extremely painful.

Zarkon forced Jazz to watch Blitzwing get tortured in excruciating pain. Blitzwing was screaming and crying. Jazz wanted to help him. He couldn't stand to see anyone suffer this way, not even a Decepticon.

"Stop it ... let him go, man ... "

Jazz was almost feeling Blitzwing's pain. Blitzwing faintly heard what Jazz said and couldn't understand why he to help him.

Why does he care about me? I wouldn't care about him ..."

Zarkon turned the power up. Blitzwing screamed for mercy.

"Please, let 'im go, man," urged Jazz. "I'd be mighty surprised if you liked to be tortured."

Zarkon turned the machine off and threw Blitzwing roughly onto the floor. Blitzwing was unconscious. Jazz knelt down to pick him up. Zarkon kicked him. Jazz, in a little pain, knelt down and picked up Blitzwing, who was very cold. Zarkon forced Jazz back into the large prison room.

Jazz gently laid Blitzwing on a soft spongy mattress. Blitzwing still felt cold. Jazz needed some energy for him.

Zarkon came in.

"I'm starving ... "faked Jazz. "Please ... I need some energy..."

Zarkon filled the Energon cubes and brought them back to Jazz, then went away. Jazz used two of the cubes to re-energise Blitzwing. Blitzwing was getting warmer. He started to regain consciousness. He quickly sat up.

"What happened? ... "he gasped.

"Relax, man, "said Jazz. "You're okay now. "

Jazz drank the last Energon cube.

"Zark tortured you "he said. "You were freezing, but I warmed y' up with some Energon. Y' fine now. "

"Thanks "said Blitzwing, wondering why Jazz helped him.

The two were tortured often. Zarkon wanted to find out secrets of both the Autobots and Decepticons as he considered them a threat.

Blitzwing was left in the room. Zarkon took Jazz out of the room.

"He's an Autobot, I'm a Decepticon ... I'm supposed to hate him... I was about to kill him before ... Why did he help me? ...

Blitzwing didn't know if he should help Jazz or not.

I don't know ... I don't want to ... It's not my problem if he gets killed. I've got myself to worry about ... But why did he help me? ...

Jazz and Blitzwing were on Xorex for many months. They hated the planet. Zarkon continued to torture them. Hate towards Zarkon was growing in both of them. Blitzwing wanted to rip Zarkon apart.

Jazz was thrown into the room. He was hurt. He had been bashed around, tortured and was bleeding.

"Jazz!" Blitzwing exclaimed.

Jazz felt very weak as he lay on the floor.

"I don't really wanna help him, but the least I can do, is put 'im on the mattress ...

Blitzwing did that and gave Jazz a little energy. Jazz wasn't in as much pain anymore.

"Ohh ... thanks ..."

Blitzwing didn't know what to say. He had helped Jazz a little and wasn't sure if he was glad about it. He didn't say anything. Jazz was still in a little pain. He drank the other Energon cube.

Zarkon later came in and grabbed Jazz.

"No ... no ... please ... not again ... "

Jazz tried to jerk away, but that only hurt him more. Zarkon tightened his grip on Jazz's arm. Jazz violently tried to jerk away. It hurt him a lot. Zarkon jerked Jazz harshly. Jazz made a hurt noise. Zarkon opened the door to take Jazz out of the room.

"NO ... NOOOOOW!! "screamed Jazz.

Blitzwing could see he was frightened. In a way he wanted to help Jazz, but restrained himself.

They're gonna torture him again ... It hurts so much ... I can't help him ... I just can't ... And It's too late now ...

Zarkon took Jazz to another room. Jazz was violently trying to struggle away.

"Stop struggling "ordered Zarkon, "or I'll kill you. "

Zarkon then pointed a large gun at Jazz's face. Jazz stopped struggling. Zarkon tied him to the bed.

"What do you want, man?"

"Lord Zarkon! I want to know how you can change into other things. It may be useful to me."

"It's called transform" explained Jazz. "Untie me and I'll show you what I transform into."

"Try anything funny and I'll shoot "he said, untying Jazz.

"Hey, cool your transistors. "

"My what?!"

"Never mind."

Jazz transformed into his racing Porsche mode. Zarkon thought it was incredible. Jazz then transformed back into his robot mode.

"How do you do it? "

"Simple, our transformation circuits allow us to transform into our other mode. "

"Do you have a leader? "asked Zarkon.

"There are two sides to us Transformers "said Jazz. "Autobots are good and Decepticons are evil. "

"I am evil," said Zarkon. ... I want control over the whole entire universe. I want to destroy everyone, everything that stands in my way ... "

"You're like Megatron "said Jazz.

"Tell me more about Megatron, your leader."

"Megatron is not my leader," answered Jazz.

"But your friend said ... "

Jazz explained about Autobots and Decepticons to Zarkon.

"So you two are enemies?" asked Zarkon.

"Well, yeah, but we're kinda closer together now that we're trapped together. My leader is Optimus Prime. "

Zarkon asked more about Optimus.

"ell," began Jazz, "he's an excellent leader. He always knows what he's doing. He's brave, strong, loyal, but at the same time, gentle, kind, compassionate, understanding and caring, which is more than I can say for you."

"You're right. I don't care about anyone, but myself" said Zarkon evilly. "I want everything ... I want ultimate power..."

"You make me sick ... "

Zarkon slapped Jazz across his face. Jazz looked away. Zarkon tied him back to the bed. Jazz tried to struggle away.

"Wait, Zark ..."

"LORD ZARKON!! ..."

"Look" said Jazz. "We're not even from your planet and you're not our leader."

"Well, doesn't your leader, Optimus Prime insist on being called Lord Optimus Prime? "

"No "said Jazz. "He's not fussed about pathetic things."

Zarkon was surprised.

"What about Megatron? Doesn't he ..."

"How must I know?! He's not my leader."

"I see ... About your transformations "said Zarkon. "How exactly do you do it? "

"It's simple. Parts of our body fit into other parts, but only we can do it. No biological beings can. "

"Biochemical? What's biological? "asked Zarkon, confused.

"For a conqueror of the Universe, you're pretty ignorant, aren't you?"

"Do not insult me!"

"Okay, biological means all non mechanical life. Also us Transformers have a higher intelligence than any other beings in the universe. "

"Okay "said Zarkon, reluctantly. "You may be smarter than me, but you're not stronger. "

"How do you know, Mack? You drained most of our physical power and strength when you abducted us from Earth. Never seen any aliens before. Are all aliens as ugly as you? "

Zarkon angrily slapped Jazz hard across his face.

"I take it that's a no. "

"Keep insulting me and you die -- "

Jazz kept quiet.

"What else do you want? "he asked.

"I want to see inside you Transformers "he said. "I want to know what you look like inside. "

"No problem "said Jazz. "Free my arm and I'll show you.

"But how can you ..."

"Just do it. "

Zarkon freed one of Jazz's arms. Jazz opened his chest and showed Zarkon.

"How can you open yourselves like that? "asked Zarkon, amazed. "Does it hurt? "

"We all can do it and it's painless. "

Zarkon looked inside Jazz.

"Now I know more about you Transformers, "said Zarkon, "I want to know about your home planet - Earth. "

"Earth is not our home planet "said Jazz, explaining, how millions of years ago, the Transformers crashed on Earth. "Our home planet is called Cybertron "said Jazz. "It's totally mechanical. Very power conservative and very beautiful."

Jazz explained more about Cybertron to Zarkon. Zarkon was interested, but not by the beauty of Cybertron, but by its power. Jazz explained about Earth to Zarkon as well. About its biochemical inhabitants and creatures.

"Now I know more about you and where you come from, I can kill you ... "

"NO!! "exclaimed Jazz, trying to think of something to say ... "You don't even know my name ... "

"Well what is it? "

"Jazz. "

"Strange name ... "

"Well I've never met anyone called Zarkon. "

"And your friends name? "

"Blitzwing. "

"I want to find out more about inside you ... "

Zarkon pulled out a laser sword. Jazz gasped and tried to struggle away. Zarkon came closer to him with the sword. He stuck it into Jazz, below his chest. Jazz screamed in pain. He tried to struggle free, but the more he struggled, the more it hurt him. Zarkon roughly jerked the sword out of Jazz. Jazz made a hurt noise. He was very frightened. What else was Zarkon going to do?

Blitzwing was in the room, wondering what was happening to Jazz.

"He's been gone for ages ..." said Blitzwing to himself. "What's that gross, green, ugly slime done to him?"

Zarkon sliced Jazz down his middle. Jazz screamed in pain.

"STOP ... "he begged, bleeding heavily.

Zarkon laughed and reached inside Jazz. He ripped out some of Jazz's circuits.

"DON'T ... PLEASE STOP ... "screamed Jazz in unbearable pain.

Zarkon continued.

"What's happening to Jazz? Hope the torturing's not to painful for him. He's been gone for too long ... What's pathetic germ done to him?

Later, Zarkon came into the room.

"Where's Jazz? "demanded Blitzwing.

"I'll show you, Blitzwing ... "said Zarkon evilly.

Blitzwing was uneasy of Zarkon's evil tone. Zarkon started to take him to Jazz.

"So" said Blitzwing, "you got any other prisoners on this mud ball planet? "

Zarkon became angry.

"No," he then said. "You and Jazz are the only two at the moment."

"Oh. Lucky for us ... "

"So you want to see Jazz, huh? "he asked before he opened the door. "There he is ... "

Zarkon opened the door. Blitzwing gasped, horrified.

"JAZZ!!" he shrieked.

Jazz's body was lying totally mutilated on the bed, blood and internal parts everywhere. Blitzwing looked at Zarkon.

"You ugly, slimy, revolting, disgusting, green @#&%*! "

Zarkon blasted him. Blitzwing slowly stood up. He looked at Jazz, then looked away. He felt sorry for him and wanted to repair him.

"I hate you, Zarkon. "

Zarkon smiled evilly. "That's Lord Zarkon ... It was fun killing Jazz ... "

Blitzwing savagely bashed Zarkon. Zarkon grabbed his arm. "No one does that to me ... "said Zarkon firmly.

"You killed my ... friend ..."

Zarkon harshly threw him onto the floor and left.

Blitzwing felt extremely upset about Jazz. He suddenly realised - He had just referred to Jazz as his `friend' and was feeling upset and concerned for an him. He stood up and wanted to repair Jazz. Blitzwing looked at Jazz. Jazz looked terrible. Blitzwing found a cloth and gently wiped up Jazz's blood off Jazz, the bed and the floor. He then began to repair Jazz's internal organs and circuits. He placed them back inside Jazz. Blitzwing wasn't an expert at repairing other Transformers. He hoped everything was right.

It took quite a long time to get Jazz back together. Blitzwing needed some energy to re-activate him. He went to the front door of the room. It was locked. He tried the back door. It was locked also, but not very well.

"These green slimes are so primitive ... They don't even have computerised locks ... "

Blitzwing managed to blast the door open in tank mode. It was weaker than their call door. He looked out on the planet. Zarkon's base stretched for a while, cement ground, grey buildings.

"How boring ... "

He then closed the door. He got some empty Energon cubes, transformed into his jet mode and flew around the planet. The whole planet was covered in dark grey sand. Extremely dull. Blitzwing saw a large lava like fountain. It gave him an energy reading.

"That's the only energy source on this planet ... What a weak place. "

Blitzwing then filled the Energon cubes and flew with them back to Jazz. He slowly re-energised him, hoping it would reactivate him. Jazz slowly sat up.

"Ohhh ... "

He was still hurt. Blitzwing was grateful Jazz was alive.

"Don't stress yourself, Jazz, "he said, gently putting his hand on Jazz's chest, lying him back down. Jazz couldn't believe Blitzwing had saved his life.

"Thank you "he said.

Blitzwing smiled and gave him an Energon cube. Jazz slowly drank it. He felt a little better.

"Come on "said Blitzwing. "I managed to break outta here. I found the only source of energy on this mud ball. If we can fill these cubes and more, we can get our powers back, get back at Zarkon - AND escape from this mud ball. "

Blitzwing transformed into his jet mode and flew with Jazz to the energy source. They began filling and using the Energon cubes.

"That @#$%&*@ green slime was diluting the energy he gave us. "said Blitzwing. "No wonder it tasted weird. "

He transformed into his tank mode and fired his cannon.

"You mean your cannon didn't work before? "asked Jazz.

"Nope. "

"And you had me packing it ... "

Blitzwing laughed a little.

"Sorry 'bout that. "

Jazz was feeling better. He transformed into his Porsche and activated his disorientating sound and light show.

"Great! "said Blitzwing happily. "Our powers work. Now to fry slime face ... "

Blitzwing flew Jazz back to the room. They stood together.

Zarkon later came in.

"WHAT THE??!! "he exclaimed, in disbelief. "I ... I killed you, Jazz ... "

"Another thing about us Transformers, "said Blitzwing, "we can be repaired. We're much more intelligent and stronger than you bio-germs. "

"Do not insult me ... "said Zarkon angrily. "AND you are NOT as strong as I am. You Transformers are smaller than me."

"We weren't as strong as you because you drained our power," said Jazz.

"Yeah "said Blitzwing. "We'll show you who's stronger ... Hit it, Jazz. "

Jazz transformed and played his disorientating sound and light show. Zarkon covered his ears and fell to his knees on the floor. He closed his eyes. Blitzwing then transformed into his tank mode and blasted Zarkon three times. Zarkon was in pain. Blitzwing and Jazz then ran out of the open door. Zarkon tried to grab Blitzwing's foot.

"Filthy disgusting creatures," insulted Blitzwing, disdainfully kicking Zarkon in his face.

He then transformed into his jet mode and flew with Jazz to the shuttles. They climbed into one.

"How do we start this pile 'o scrap? "asked Jazz. "Hope we can figure it out before Zarkon and his goons come ... "

They tried all sorts of buttons and levers. Blitzwing saw Zarkon coming out of one of the shuttle's windows.

"Big Zed's comin' ... "

"Me and my big hoofer "said Jazz. "Let's fly! "

He pushed a large red square. The shuttle took off.

"AL-RIGHT!! "

"After them!! "yelled Zarkon, furious.

Zarkon's followers all boarded the other shuttles.

"Jazz "said Blitzwing. "Did you put the detonators on slime face's mother ship? "

"Yeah. "

Zarkon was running toward his ship. All of a sudden it exploded in a blinding flash of red and yellow light. It shocked Zarkon. He was also furious. He then boarded one of the smaller shuttles. He flew after Jazz and Blitzwing. Zarkon radioed all his other shuttles.

"I want them destroyed -- "

Jazz and Blitzwing also heard Zarkon's announcement.

"They wanna kill us "said Blitzwing. "We'll kill them..."

They began firing at and destroying the other shuttles. It was hard, but they managed to destroy all of them, except Zarkon's. Zarkon was angry, but impressed how one shuttle did it all.

Blitzwing switched on the teleview and saw Zarkon in his shuttle. Zarkon saw Blitzwing. Blitzwing pressed a button that got Zarkon in magnet lock. He couldn't escape. Zarkon saw Blitzwing about to push the fire button.

"N ... No ... no don't ... Please ... "he begged.

Blitzwing smiled evilly.

"Oh ... disgusting germ ... "he said `sweetly,' "there's one other thing you should know about us Decepticon Transformers ... -- WE HAVE NO MERCY --"

Blitzwing pushed the fire button. Zarkon's shuttle exploded in a blinding flash of light. Blitzwing and Jazz slapped hands and hugged each other. Usually Jazz did not like to kill, but Zarkon was an exception.

"We did it! "said Blitzwing happily. "Now we can go home to Earth - Hopefully if anyone else gets a `close encounter of the fourth kind', the aliens'll be friendly ..."

Jazz laughed.

"Yeah! "

Jazz and Blitzwing, through their experience had become friends and were grateful. They ignited the after jets and headed for Earth.

Within a few days, they landed and climbed out. It was dark outside. Blitzwing then blew up the shuttle.

"Thanks for all the help, Jazz. "

"You too, Blitzwing. "

Blitzwing smiled.

"I nearly killed you before ... Lucky I didn't. "

Jazz smiled.

"Yeah really lucky for both of us. "

Blitzwing then returned to Decepticon headquarters.

"Blitzwing!!!" exclaimed Megatron.

Blitzwing explained what had happened. Megatron nodded, interested.

"What happened to the aliens? "

"We killed 'em all."

Megatron smiled.

"We? "he then asked. "Who was with you?"

"Me and Jazz. We were both taken away by the alien goons. He... he saved my life."

"What?! "

"Well ... we kinda had to get alone and help each other out to survive ... "

"Where is Jazz now? "

"On his way back to Autobot headquarters. We escaped together."

Jazz drove into Autobot headquarters. Teletraan I's alarm sounded. The Autobots were all alerted. Jazz drove into the main control room and transformed into his robot mode. All the Autobots stared at him and dropped their weapons.

"JAZZ!!!"

"What's happenin'? What's with you guys? "

"We ... we thought you'd been k... killed ... "said Arcee.

"Nup. "

"What ...happened, Jazz? "asked Optimus Prime. "Where have you been all this time? "

Jazz told him. Optimus believed his friend.

"Blitzwing was trapped with me. We co-operated together and helped each other We ... we became friends ... "

Optimus Prime smiled. He was glad that had happened and was glad Jazz was safe and back with them. Jazz turned to his friends.

"Hey, dudes, how come you all stared at me like zombietrons when I came in? Wasn't gone for long, was I?"

"Jazz, "said Optimus Prime. "You were missing, presumed dead for ninety five years."

"WHAT???!!!"

"Time on this Xorex planet you were on since it's so far away from Earth, time muat have passed musc slower."

"Well "said Jazz, "at least we won't be getting any trouble from Zarkon and his bunch ..."

"Zarkon? "asked Optimus Prime. "Who's Zarkon?"

"The mighty ugly, evil alien chief that captured us, tortured us and killed me. Luckily we Blitzwing repaired me. Zarkon was pretty dumb. Didn't know anything."

"What happened to Zarkon and his aliens? "asked Optimus Prime.

"When we escaped from Xorex in a stolen shuttle, we had to destroy them all before they destroyed us. "

Optimus Prime hated killing, but knew Jazz and Blitzwing had no other choice. He was interested in their experience, but felt sorry for the pain and fear they had suffered. He was glad that they were both back safely.

Blitzwing and Jazz met together in secret a few days later. They sat in a large crater together and talked about their experience, and other experiences that they'd had, glad to have become friends.

 

*

  Back to Autobot & Decepticon Fanfic Page

 

Back to Transformers Page