Disclaimer: The Sailor Moon Universe was created my Naoko Takeuchi, though Sailor Cyber (Celesta) is my creation)

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

The Song "My Only Love" from the Sailor Moon Soundtrack was written by Michael Benghiat, John Miyagi & Andy Heyward, sung by Jennifer Cihi.

 Summary: The Sailor Scouts have a new arrival, seemingly with a hidden agenda.

 Author's Notes: Set during the first series of Sailor Moon before "The Past Returns."

 Rating PG - Drama/Romance

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORGOTTEN DESTINIES

 

"Will you stop!" Artemis hissed. "You're making me dizzy ... not to mention, nervous."

Luna stopped pacing. "Sorry ... I'm nervous myself ... She should be here."

"Like yah!" called Serena, face full of chocolate eclair. "It's been like half an hour already."

"Maybe it's a Negaverse trick?" Lita suggested.

Luna shook her head. "No. I can't explain it ... The vision was so strong ... There was another Sailor Scout and ... she would meet us here ..."

Artemis walked to her and rubbed his head against her, sympathetically.

A tall, slender figure seemed to come from the Winter mists, her face pale, her hair whiter than snow, tied in a pony tail, so long one could almost call her Rapunzel. She wore a long sleeve sports shirt and beige pants.

"Do you mind?" Serena snapped. "This is a private gathering."

She smiled and spoke, her gentle voice seemed to come from the winds themselves. "It is all right, Sailor Moon."

Serena gasped. "Sailor Moon ... How ... I mean what are you on?"

The young woman smiled again. "I am Celesta. Sailor Cyber."

The Scouts stared.

"I am sorry to keep you waiting, but I had to be sure. Setsuna, my dearest friend, told me where to find you."

//She's beautiful...// Serena thought.

"Why thank you."

The other girl gasped. "How'd-"

"Sorry ... I can read thoughts ... I didn't mean to pry."

"You're amazing!"

"Thank you," she said, though the attention made her uncomfortable. "I have come to help you in your fight against the Negaverse."

But something about her made Luna nervous.

* * *

"There is an addition to the Sailor Scout family," Queen Beryl said, shifting in her throne. "She arrived three days ago."

Malachite eyed the crystal ball, seeing the long haired Scout and he blinked. "I have seen her before, My Queen."

Beryl's head snapped up. "Perhaps when she fought to defend the moon kingdom a thousand years ago."

He nodded. "Perhaps."

"Kill her."

The words seemed to run Malachite through, though he spoke without hesitation. "Yes, My Queen."

* * *

 

"MARS POWER!"

"MERCURY POWER!"

"JUPITER POWER!"

"VENUS POWER!"

"MOON PRISM POWER!"

"CYBER POWER!"

The six scouts transformed in a wash of bright colours. Sailor Cyber never tired of the beauty of Transformation. She closed her eyes as her hair began to flow free, her skin glowed, revealing her green circuits underneath, but only for a second. Her entire body felt rejuvenated, becoming one with the Universe, the energies swirling around her. She wondered if the other Scouts felt this way, but she could not ask at this moment, a Nega monster rampaged through the streets.

"MARS FIRE IGNITE!"

"MERCURY BUBBLES BLAST!"

"JUPITER THUNDERCRASH!"

"VENUS LOVE CHAIN ENCIRCLE!"

"MOON TIARA MAGIC!"

Though the Monster seemed a little dazed, the Scouts powers had little effect. Sailor Cyber took to the air, surprising her sisters in battle and begun her attack, the light of the full moon glinting off her hematite coloured Scouts uniform.

"CYBER CRYSTAL FREEDOM!" she screamed, as her hair took on a life of its own, her circuits igniting, as she blasted green energy from her hands, hitting the Monster in its stomach. The thing screamed as it fell to the ground and disintegrated.

The Scouts stared. Sailor Moon started more.

"How ... How did you do that ..." Sailor Moon spluttered.

"Channelled power," Sailor Cyber answered.

"And you can ... fly ..."

Cyber smiled. "Yes. But powers are not everything." Though her powers were great, Sailor Cyber did not wish to brag.

She seemed a thousand light years away when she said that, but brought herself back in an instant.

"Does that hurt?" Jupiter asked, pointing to her arm, "when they light-"

Cyber smiled. "No. They are as much a part of me as-"

"So, you think that's all we've got? Well think again, Sailor Brats!"

The Scouts jerked up.

"Malachite!" Moon exclaimed, as hovered above them.

"Always a pleasure, Sailor Moon."

"Like even!"

Sailor Cyber stared at the Nega General in the sky.

Malachite screamed as he released a blast of Nega energy, his long white hair taking on a life of its own as he did so, the blast scattering the Scouts. Cyber managed to take to the air before it hit.

Malachite seemed intrigued. "So, birdie learnt how to fly. How impressive."

He released another bolt of energy at her, though she manoeuvred out of the way. Malachite fired again. Cyber swerved.

Sailor Moon held the Moon Crescent Wand at the ready.

"Leave, Malachite," Cyber warned.

"Hah! And miss all the fun? Never!"

He released a blast of energy, and missed, the first time, but not the second. To Malachite's horror, his blast had no effect on her whatsoever. Sailor Cyber still hovered in the sky, unscathed. Malachite blasted her again. Nothing.

"Leave," Sailor Cyber said, looking directly at him. "Or face the consequences."

Shaken, Malachite took her advice and disappeared.

Sailor Cyber returned to Earth, to the Sailor Scouts' astonishment.

"You ... you can fly ..." Sailor Moon stammered.

"Yes," Cyber said.

"And Malachite's powers ..."

"The Negaverse's General's have no effect on me," Cyber said, though Luna got the distinct impression there was something more.

* * *

"My powers had no effect on her..." Malachite said, astounded, and afraid, hoping he would not suffer the same fate as Zoisite. "She is capable of flight... Perhaps it's something to do with her circuits ... Is she a robot?"

"No," Beryl said. "People on Creation are born with circuits. Their species are Cyber-Organic."

But something seemed to bother the Queen about this new Scout. She couldn't be afraid, surely though Malachite thought it wiser not to ask.

"You must find out who she is," Beryl said. "And destroy her."

Again, Malachite felt as though he'd been stabbed. "I ... I will destroy her, My Queen ..." And he left to discover her true identity ... Not because he was ordered to, for his own sanity, and curiosity. Grudgingly, he admired this new Scout. She showed no fear. Her resolve, impeccable. Her strength, incredible.

* * *

Celesta was a hit with Serena's parents, everyone seemed to take to her, though Luna wasn't convinced, though she did not voice her concerns.

Serena was too in awe of Celesta's beauty and power to feel jealous at all the attention the tall Scout was getting.

Celesta thought school rather antiquated, but her legendary patience availed her.

Her hair tied back in a pony tail, she met Serena after gym class. "Wanna go get somethin' to eat?"

Serena nodded. "I's starved and I've had a craving for salt 'n vinegar ships all day!"

Celesta smiled. "Vegie burger for me."

And the two girls walked off.

* * *

Malachite sat on a wooden seat, disguised in a black robe. He saw two girls approach. This would be easy.

//All I have to do is nab them and the scouts will come running... And they might even know something....//

As they came upon a bus stop, a shiver traversed Celesta and then she saw the black robed figure. Out of her pocket, she pulled a sac, looked in it and appeared to drop it by accident as she walked past the man in the robe.

"Come on, let's get the Scouts and go to the gemstone shop" she said.

"But what about my chips?"

"We can get them after."

Malachite missed his chance as the girls ran off, though he picked up the sac the long haired girl had dropped. Inside were pieces of malachite and a shiver traversed his entire body.

Could this be a coincidence ... She said something about a gemstone shop ... Malachite wasn't sure, but he was sure of one thing. He was afraid.

And who was that tall girl ... Could she know something about Sailor Cyber and the other scouts? Malachite planned to watch her closely. Very closely.

* * *

Celesta picked up a polished, layered green stone.

"What's that one?" Serena asked. "It's pretty."

"You'll laugh," the tall girl said. "It's called malachite."

"What?"

"I'm serious."

"Eww!"

"It is a pretty stone, though, isn't it?"

"Malachite's pretty too," Venus said, "but looks aren't everything."

Celesta smiled. "I know." She paused before she spoke again. "All the Negaverse Generals and their Queen are named after Gemstones, actually." She pointed them out. "Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Beryl too."

"They give gemstones a bad name!" Serena declared.

Celesta smiled. No one saw her pop the malachite stone into her pocket as the scouts eyed more gemstones, purchasing a few with their pocket money.

* * *

"I'm telling you, Artemis, there's something strange about her."

"I think you're just being paranoid, Luna. Sure she's a little different, but none of the Scouts are the same."

"Waayyy different," Luna said. "She drifts off, it's as though she's light years away ... She never talks about boys, food, comic books, television, school..."

"You want another Serena?"

"Stars and Planets, no, but there's something about her ... I...I think she might be a Negaverse spy ..."

Artemis paused before he spoke. "I'd say paranoia again, but this is really bothering you, isn't it?"

Luna nodded.

"Have you spoken to the other Scouts about it?"

"No ... I don't have anything concrete ... and if she is a spy the last thing I want to do is tip her off."

Celesta listened, though stayed well away. She could not let the Scouts know ... She wasn't even sure if she could do what she had come here to do ... It seemed impossible, though she would give her life to see it through.

* * *

But the other girls didn't suspect a thing. Celesta always seemed cheerful, helpful and playful, like today, the Sailor Scouts played at the beach on an unusually warm winter's day. Even the water was pleasant.

Celesta tossed the big coloured beach ball to the others as they laughed and played, while Luna watched, unsure how to voice her concerns.

 

After a while, the new Sailor Scout sat alone by herself. It wasn't long before Serena joined her.

"Hey, Cel, what's up?"

Celesta turned to her friend and smiled. "Oh ... I'm just worried about the Princess Ball tomorrow tonight ... I've never been to one before..."

"Ahh is that all ... c'mon, it's cinch ... I'll get Luna to disguise you into a princess with a beautiful dress and everything..."

Celesta smiled. "Thank you, Serena, but I ... I'm nervous ...I..."

She smiled. "Don't worry about it, Cel. You'll love it and we'll all be there..."

Celesta gave a wistful smile.

* * *

The evening of the ball arrived, the Scouts dressed, in an air of excitement. Raye wore a sequined sparkling red dress, Lita, a shining satin forest green dress, Mina wore a milky orange and white old fashioned dress, trimmed with flowers, Amy, a white and blue dress, flowing like the ocean. Sailor moon wore a golden dress, trimmed with white and silver.

"Luna, we need your help for Celesta."

"I don't know, Sailor Moon. My disguise pen is only to be used for emergencies."

"Like Luna, this is an emergency! She feels so bad... Please, Luna ..."

"Ohh all right..."

"Love you, Kitty."

"Kitty?!"

Sailor Moon held the pen up. "Make Celesta into a Wicked cool Princess!"

Celesta stood still as the pen glowed. She closed her eyes as it worked its magic.

A collective gasp caused Celesta to open her eyes.

She stood in a crushed purple velvet dress. The neckline a severe V, showing her deep cleavage, and also a beautiful necklace she wore with a lovely layered green gemstone. The arms, tailored from purple satin glinted in the light. The dress itself swirled with patterns of holographic silver, shimmering all the colours of the rainbow. The velvet hugged her slender figure. Her show white hair flowed free, almost touching the floor.

Celesta took a breath. "Thank you, Sailor moon."

"... You ... You look so gorgeous, I'm jealous!"

Celesta smiled, although she didn't feel like a princess.

 

The girls danced at the ball as though there was no tomorrow, and Serena took to the food likewise.

Celesta hardly had a bite. She felt out of place here, despite all the attention, which made her uncomfortable. It didn't bother the other Scouts, particularly Serena, who soaked up the attention and the food like a super absorbent paper napkin.

Upon the next floor an uninvited guest watched, disguised, his long white hair tied back in a pony tail. He wore an immaculate black tuxedo and he stared at the lonely princess in the purple dress, mesmerised by her beauty.

"Who is she ..." Malachite whispered in awe. //Get a grip of yourself,// he thought ... //She's a teenage girl! ... And you're here to find Sailor Moon!//

But he could not tear his eyes away from her.

Celesta never saw the stranger. She felt alone here ... And she ran.

* * *

"Celesta ... we were worried about you..."

She had gone to Raye's grandfather's Temple for solitude and answers in the fire, but found none.

"I ... I ... I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to worry you ... I felt out of place there ... I..."

"Out of place?" Serene looked incredulous. "You were the belle of the ball."

"It's real big of Serena to admit that," Raye said.

"Shut up!"

Celesta smiled. "Thank you all ... But I have some things that I need to do ..." She left in a hurry.

"That was strange," Amy said.

"Perhaps she's not used to it?" Mina suggested. "Perhaps all the Moon Kingdom Princess stuff is too much for her."

"Perhaps," Luna said. "I think we should watch her ... to make sure she's all right ..."

Luna's ulterior motive being to spy on the new Scout, but felt she couldn't break her suspicions out just yet.

* * *

Celesta did not attend school for the next two days. She had requested solitude, to gather herself, though on the third day she seemed back to her normal self, though still quite enigmatic.

She spent most of the day in gym, the others watched her, like a professional on the high and low bars, beams and on the floor, graceful and elegant as a swan.

"Isn't she wonderful..." Serena sighed.

The girls watched, wondering what could be ailing their friend, wanting to help, but not knowing what they could do. Celesta wouldn't volunteer anything.

She had requested to walk home alone that afternoon, and the Scouts honoured her request, wondering what they could do to help.

 

Malachite waited until the enigmatic girl was alone, walking over a snow covered plain ... The General conjured up a Nega monster... And watched.

The enormous beast appeared, roaring and stomping. Celesta gasped, too caught up in her own woes, she had not been prepared. There was no time to call the other Scouts.

"CYBER POWER!" she screamed.

Malachite watched in wondrous awe as she transformed, energy swirling around her slender, naked body. As much as he hated the Scouts, it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Sailor Cyber came to life, her hair flowing free.

"Yes!" Malachite hissed. "It is her, I knew it!"

Cyber took to the air, the monster following her, releasing its destructive forces. The first blasts missed her. The creature grinned as it aimed and fired. Sailor Cyber stared in horror as the blast struck a Boeing 747.

"NO!"

The plane lost control and began to plummet to the ground below. Sailor Cyber turned all her attention to the falling plane, directing an energy beam to it, trying to stabilize it. The monster blasted her in the back. The Scout screamed in agony, but her beam did not falter. The monster blasted her again and again. She could not fight back. If she did hundreds of innocent people would die. Tears streamed down her cheeks, as the pain stabbed her body like a thousand knives. She could feel herself faltering, and forced herself on, the plane was a long way from the ground.

Malachite watched on, with an odd feeling.

Cyber shrieked as her circuits burned. Her circuit power source on her chest sizzled and blew out.

Her scream almost deafened Malachite as she fell to the ground, unable to use her powers any longer. Malachite stared as her Imperium Circuit exploded. He could almost not bear to look at the pain on her face.

//What's happening to me ... She's a Sailor Scout for Nega's sake!!//

Her hair a mess, her body naked, Sailor Cyber fell helpless to the ground ...

... And Malachite remembered ... "**CELESTA, NO!!!**"

The black robe he wore could not keep up with his body, as he flew, faster than he ever had, but he could not make it to her in time before she crashed to the icy ground below. The Negaverse General was relieved to see she was alive, though her pained expression haunted him.

Malachite saw the plane about to crash, and sent a bolt of power to it, not to destroy it, but to save it, a novel experience for him and he could not describe his mixed feelings even if he tried. Almost forgotten in all this was the Nega Monster, hovering in the sky, grinning as it aimed a bolt of power at the helpless Celesta.

"*NO!*" Malachite screamed.

The Scouts sensed one of their own was in danger and had come, but only to see the aftermath.

"*CYBER!! NO!!!*" Serena screamed. "*GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU BASTARD!!*" She screamed at Malachite.

The Nega General was too caught up in his own affairs to pay Sailor Moon and the Scouts any attention as the Monster prepared to fire at Celesta. He used all the power he had, channelled it through his hands at the Nega Beast, which reeled back in pain, wondering why its master had attacked it. Malachite blasted the creature again and again, relentless, until it was nothing more than dust in the sky.

The Sailor Scouts stared in disbelief.

"He .. He *saved* her ..." Sailor Moon lowered her wand in disbelief.

Malachite flew down to Celesta, on the cold, frostbitten grass.

"Ohh, Celesta..."

Through her pain, she smiled. "M ... Malachite ..."

His voice shivered. "I'm *so* sorry ... Can you ever forgive..."

Her warm smiled answered him as she his hand.

He took off his grey satin cape and wrapped it around her.

Gently, he placed his hands on her bare shoulders, warming her as he held her.

Malachite failed to stop a tear escaping. "How could I ... How could I have forgotten..."

* * *

One Thousand years ago ...

Celesta giggled as he gently braided her hair.

"That tickles..."

Malachite smiled as he kissed her cheek and continued. He ran his hand through her thick, luscious hair and she sighed, lying back into his lap, content to stay there for all eternity as he caressed her, his touch as gentle as a stream.

He smiled warmly as he held her.

"Your eyes are like a beautiful forest," he said, gently touching her face. "I could get lost forever."

"I will always find you, My Love..." Celesta whispered.

Gently, she kissed his pale cheek and slid back into his arms.

Softly, he sighed, holding her.

Malachite opened a small box and took out a necklace. A shard of polished malachite hung on the end.

"This will protect you, My Love. You will never lose me."

Celesta smiled, touched. "I shall cherish it always ... And even when you are not near, you always will be."

Gently, he placed it around her neck and the two shared a gentle, passionate kiss.

* * *

Celesta screamed as Malachite was torn from her arms.

"Save yourself!" he screamed as he was sucked into the Nega energy. "There will be another time..."

"*NO!*" Celesta ran toward the energy, but could not penetrate it. "Malachite!"

Desperately, he tried to struggle free, if not for himself, for the one he loved, and he finally managed to break free into Celesta's arms.

"Ohh, Malachite.... I thought I'd lost you ..."

"Never, my sweet."

Gently, he kissed her.

"I have use for you!"

Malachite's head jerked up to see a woman, her auburn hair defying gravity. "You are strong, Malachite."

"Be gone, wench!" he stood his ground.

Celesta stepped in front of her love.

Queen Beryl laughed. "Such lovesick nonsense!"

Celesta held Malachite's hand, prepared to defend her love to the death.

"You're going to be a tough one," Beryl said. "Just what I need." And she thrust her hands forward, blasting Celesta out of the way.

Malachite screamed her name and ran toward her. The evil queen laughed again, using the powers of the NegaForce to draw Malachite away. Again, he screamed the name of his love.

Celesta came to. "*MALACHITE!! NO!!!*"

Desperately, she used all her powers to free him, but they availed her not. Beryl blasted her with an intense bolt of Nega energy again and again. Malachite could not bear to look at the pain on her face, or to hear her scream, as her powers gave out and she crumpled to the ground, helpless. Malachite delivered a blast of his own, protecting her, before losing consciousness ... and everything he knew.

Slowly, Celesta came to and sobbed, for how long she didn't know, nor did she care. "Mala...chite .... ohh Gods, no ... Malachite..."

Even the comforting words and gentle touch of Queen Serenity and the other Princesses did little to avail her. Her love was gone. All she had left was a memory and a pendant, that which she would treasure for eternity.

Celesta could not bear to look upon Malachite, after the Negaverse had changed him into a ruthless general.

She wondered if it was worse than death. Was her love trapped, screaming to escape, or was he truly gone? She did not show herself to Malachite, he did not remember her. Gone were the memories of the times he held her, touched her, made love to her, massaged her, played with her hair ...

A tear rolled silently down her cheek. One of many in the thousand years that would follow.

"I will free you, Malachite. With the Universe as my Guide. I will restore your soul."

 

Deep in my soul

Love so strong

It takes control

Now we both know

The secrets bared

The feelings show

Driven far apart

I'll make a wish

On a shooting star

There will come a day

Somewhere far away

In your arms I'll stay

My only love

Even though you're gone

Love will still live on

The feeling is so strong

My only love

There will come a day

Somewhere far away

In your arms I'll stay

My only love

You've reached the deepest part

Of the secret in my heart

I've known it from the start

My only love

There will come a day

Somewhere far away

In your arms I'll stay

My only love

 

My only love ...

 

* * *

 

The Sailor Scouts watched in awe and tears as Malachite held his love.

"I remember now ... " Luna said. "Celesta and Malachite were deeply in love ... And..."

"She came to save him," Artemis said.

Luna nodded, wiping a tear away with her paw. "How could I think she was a spy for the Negaverse..."

"You were being cautious."

"Their love was so ... beautiful..."

"It must've torn her to pieces..." Venus said.

Sailor Moon stared in awe. "Whoever thought Malachite was capable of such love..."

"Stranger things have happened," Mars said, too in awe of what had just transpired.

Jupiter and Mercury watched in silence, both deeply touched.

"I've got to save you..." Malachite held his love.

Celesta smiled weakly. "It's too late ..."

"No ..."

Gently she took his hand. "All is not lost, Malachite ... You are free." Slowly she took out her pendant.

"You still have it ..."

"Of ... course ... My love ... It brought me to you ..."

"And it protected you from my powers ... Ohh Gods, I'm so sorry..."

"Forgive yourself, Malachite. It is not your doing."

"But how could I have forgotten ... How could I have forgotten our love..."

"The Nega Power was strong ... But the spell is broken now."

Malachite didn't bother to stop his tears. "But it's too late..."

Again Celesta smiled and shook her head. "No, it's not, My Love. You are free."

"But you will die ... Celesta ... If you hadn't've come back..."

"If I hadn't've come back, your soul would still be a prisoner of the Negaverse ... I had to free you ... I-"

"Ssh ... Don't talk..."

Gently he cradled her in his arms.

"I ... I love you ..."

Malachite shut his eyes. The life of his love was slipping away and he could do nothing but watch. "And I love you, more than life itself ... But Celesta, I must tell you ... there was another. I-"

"Zoisite," Celesta said, understanding. "You needed someone to love, someone to love you in return..."

Malachite nodded slowly.

"And even when you were evil, you were still capable of love."

Gently she smiled. "I could think of no better place to be, than here, in your arms."

Softly, Malachite kissed her. "I will never leave you, My Love..."

Celesta smiled, weakly. Malachite knew it would not be much longer and he looked up. "Sailor Moon, is there anything you can do?" This girl whom he once hated, now seemed like the light at the end of a tunnel. Though her tears answered his question.

"Her ... wounds ... are beyond my healing ... I'm sorry..."

Mars caught Sailor Moon as she collapsed.

Gently, Celesta squeezed Malachite's hand. "Death is never an end, but a new beginning ... My spirit will always be with you... and in death, yours will join me."

A tear meandered down Malachite's cheek and splashed onto Celesta's as she died in his arms.

He held her body, for how long he didn't care, before it transcended into a glowing mist, seeming to dissipate into the white snow. Slowly, Malachite looked up, to see the Sailor Scouts, also grieving for their lost friend.

"Can you ever forgive me?" He did not stand. "For all I have done..."

"It was the powers of the Negaverse ..." Serena said. "I mean... sure you were bad, but it wasn't your fault."

Malachite stared at the young girl in awe. "I am not worthy of your kind words, Sailor Moon, nor your forgiveness for the pain I have caused you and your friends."

"Sure y' are. Neflite found the good in him."

Malachite nodded. "And all I did was despise him for it. How could I have..."

"The Nega powers are very strong," Mercury said, her voice soft. "You have found your true self now."

Malachite nodded, then shut his eyes, failing to stop more tears. "But why did she have to die or it? Why did Neflite have to die to discover his true Self ... and Zoisite ... died in my arms ... I still cherish the love we shared ... but why ..."

Gently, Sailor Venus took his hand. "Would you rather have stayed as you were?"

Malachite shook his head and his eyes widened as another Scout appeared. Tall and slender, her hair a dark green forest.

"I am Sailor Pluto," she said. Although her voice was soft, it carried on the winds. "Guardian of Time, and the Dead. As Celesta said, Death is not an end, but a new beginning. Death the next stage of life. Her soul is safe, at peace, as yours will be soon." Gently, she touched his cheek. "I must return. I cannot leave The Gates of Time Unguarded."

"Thank you, Sailor Pluto," Malachite said, touched she had come to him and he watched as she vanished into the mists.

"So you discovered who she was ..."

Malachite stood, turned to face Queen Beryl, his eyes glowing dangerously. "So that's why you were so uncomfortable ... You thought I would-"

"And clearly you have. So you prefer being a love sick bunny?"

"You would not know the meaning of the word!" Malachite spat.

"That which is weakness," Beryl answered.

"Wrong," Sailor Moon said, holding the Crescent Moon Wand at the ready.

"I have no time for you brats now!" Beryl hissed. "I've come to collect something I lost. Malachite."

The Ex-General glared at her. "Never!" He released a blast of Nega Energy, though the bitch queen was ready for it and released one of her own.

"I command you return to the realm of the Negaverse!"

"*NO!!!*"

The black energy surrounded Malachite. He screamed frantically as it closed in on him.

"MOON HEALING, ACTIVATION!!" Sailor Moon screamed, activating her wand, though it had no effect.

"Sailor Moon, I'm sorry!" he yelled.

"Let him go!" She screamed at Beryl.

The queen simply laughed.

"MARS FIRE IGNITE!"

"MERCURY BUBBLES BLAST!"

"JUPITER THUNDERCRASH!"

"VENUS LOVE CHAIN ENCIRCLE!"

"MOON TIARA MAGIC!"

Malachite was touched that those he tried to destroy would give their all to save him, but Beryl strengthened her hold and

Malachite could feel his body changing. He felt cold.

"No ... please ... Celesta ... forgive me ... My Love ..."

The Scouts tried again, but failed. "Forgive me..." Malachite whispered, lacking the strength to stand, let alone fight back.

"None of you shall remember..." Beryl hisses as she extended the Nega energy around the Scouts. Despite their titanic struggle, they remembered nothing of Celesta ... Sailor Cyber, or Malachite's love.

* * *

In the Mists of Time, Sailor Pluto wept for her friend's and her love's lost memories, though the Guardian remained eternally grateful that she remembered Celesta ... And Malachite's eternal love. And she hoped someday to remind the Sailor Scouts of their dear friend, and her tale of love, loss, and her soul journey.

* * *

Malachite's second last thought was what Sailor Pluto had said. 'Her soul is safe, at peace, as yours will be soon.' Did that mean he was going to die? He hoped so. He was losing everything he loved... again. He welcomed Death, for as Setsuna and Celesta had said, it was a new beginning. His last thought, a peaceful one, knowing he would, in death be reunited with his love of ages.

His breathing slowed as he lost his soul entirely to the Negaverse, but he knew it would only be for a short while before he would be with his love of ages again and this time he would never lose her.

 

*

 

Please click here to See Sailor Cyber/Celesta’s Profile (With Pix)

 

More Celetsa/Sailor Cyber Pix below

 

Please see below for Sailor Cyber (Celesta) pictures. The doll is a Sailor Mercury doll with the head of a long white haired mermaid doll. I'm glad I found the mermaid doll!! The face is a photocopied and coloured picture of Sailor Cyber/Celesta's face. I had fun dressing her up and making the pix!

    

      

              Celesta at plays at the beach

Celesta at the Princess Ball

 

Sailor Cyber with all the scouts and Senshi friends

 

  

Celesta in everyday clothes with her friends

 

~~~~~~

 

Back to Sailor Moon Page