Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/fanart.

Summary: I am captured by Decepticons

Author's Note: Another of my earlier stories

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~

DIARY, I’VE BEEN CAPTURED

 

DAY 1 - I was in my room, sitting on my bed, bored out of my mind, wishing I had something to do, or something would happen.

DAY 2 - Still no luck. Still bored out of my mind, wishing I had something to do, or something would happen.

3.54pm -- Heard a loud crash outside.

"What was that?" I asked myself.

Probably nothing anything of interest. I took my bag to do some work outside and to see what the noise was. I went outside. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!!

There I was, standing on the back porch with my bag, staring at Megatron and Soundwave -- Two Decepticon Transformers!! I didn't know whether to feel frightened or excited. I'd never seen a real Transformer before. I ran into the garden. I was a little frightened. These Decepticons might hurt me. I then started to run back onto the porch. Megatron roughly grabbed me, again, I didn't know whether to feel frightened or excited -- Then again, I felt both.

DAY 3 - Megatron shoved me inside a large prison cell. I felt both frightened and excited.

Megatron asked, is there anything you want, Earth Germ?"

I really didn't mind being called `Earth Germ' because that's what Megatron called humans because he didn't like them. I had grown used to it from the many Transformer episodes I had watched on TV.

"Not really" I replied. As if he would give anything to me anyway!

Megatron went out. I took a note pad and pen out of my bag and began to write down everything that had happened to me.

"Hey, Megatron ...." I called.

"How did you know my name?" he asked, turning around.

"I watch Transformers on TV all the time. I love it. "

Megatron smiled. "Do you know all the Transformers?"

"Yes."

"What is your code name?"

"Carlina" I replied.

"Well, Carlina, enjoy your stay." And he laughed.

I'd gotten used to that evil laugh after all the episodes I watched!

"Affirmative" I replied.

"Your dialogue is like ours" Megatron said.

"I love speaking like you Transformers. It's cool."

"Is there something wrong with the temperature?" asked Megatron.

"No. It's just a slang term."

And Megatron left.

I pulled a jumper out of my bag and used it as a blanket. And tried to go to sleep. I heard them.

Later Megatron and another Decepticon came into my cell.

"Is she dead?" asked Ramjet.

"Negative, replied Megatron. "She's sleeping ... Wait an astrosecond ... How long do these creatures normally sleep for?..."

"Approximately eight Earth hours," replied Soundwave.

"What a waste of time," Megatron snorted.

Although half asleep, I had to agree.

 

DAY 4 - Megatron woke me up.

"Go away ...." I said tiredly.

"You dare to order Megatron?!"

"Sorry, I said, waking up, or trying to. "Was havin' a good dream."

Later, I took a pencil out of my bag and began to draw pictures of Decepticons. I was excellent at drawing - Mainly Transformers.

Megatron came into my cell a few hours later. "What are you doing?"

I showed him. He looked at the pictured that I had drawn of Soundwave. He handed them back to me and said nothing. I think that meant he was impressed.

"I can draw pictures of the Autobots too."

"No thank you."

 

DAY 5 - Megatron came into the cell.

"Carlina," Megaton said. "exactly how much do you know about us Transformers?"

"Quite a lot. I've loved Transformers for ages the Auto.... uh Decepticons ...."

"Do you like Autobots?" asked Megatron.

"Well, I suppose you'll shoot me if I lie, so yeah. I like all of you."

"What do you know About Optimus Prime? "

"He cares a lot about us humans ... He's very kind, Understanding, gentle, loving, compassionate and ... "

"Stop ... " said Megatron, " you're making me sick. What is his weakness?"

"Did you 'ave to ask me that?"

"Yes and if you do not answer me, I will kill you."

"Great. I'm in the right place. You know what his weakness is, so why do you need me?"

"I want to know more."

"Why are you Transformers always fighting ... sheesh. haven't you had enough war after nine million years?"

Megatron was silent for a while.

"You are truly the most trying and unique human I have ever met."

"Well I suppose that's the best compliment I'll ever get from you, so thanks."

Megatron tried not to smile. Gods it must be tough being the Decepticon leader.

 

DAY 6 - The Autobots finally rescued me and asked if I was all right. I told them I was and about my exciting adventure and "You are truly the most unique human I have ever met." Optimus Prime said.

And I just smiled. Gods that guy's cute! Well there you have it, something did happen at last! Wow!

 

 

 

*

 

 Back to Autobot & Decepticon Fanfic Page

 

Back to Transformers Page