~ Aro Cutesies! ~

 

{"Peace," Aro says.  "We're all together now, isn't it lovely?..." Scroll down for goodies}

 

 

 

 

 

RO

 

 

Aro by Golden Leaves. I love her stuff!

 

 

Gorgeous!

 

 

     

Cute!! Photographed these in a shop :)

 

I made ARO on an online flower garden - cute! :D

 

You know you're irrevocably obsessed by Twilight when you can no longer spell the

 word 'arrow' with any more than three letters. Otherwise it looks wrong >;)

 

 

You're thinking: 'She has a bow and Aro,' right?

If not, Jane will change your mind.   

Warning: It may hurt just a little >;)

 

    

And the last one doesn't mean Sulpica >;)

 

Moshi Monsters have a cute 'Cuddly Vampire' to you can buy for your adopted monsters.  I adopted a Diavlo who I call Davi.

I bought one of these vampires for Davi and called him Aro ;)

 

 

    

     Well ... Edward has enough love ;)   

 

 

 

       

            

 

I reckon Aro has his own private jet ;)

 

A custom Aro doll I made.  Made from a Disney Fairies Vidia doll. 

I cut her hair a bit shorter and removed her wings. This was the most 'Aro' looking doll I found. Even has a smile like Aro's! >;)

Aro's clothes are a Ken suit which was orange that I dyed black as I could not find a black suit.  I painted the eyes red.

Please see my Carlisle page to see my Carlisle and Esme OOAK customs.

 

 

             

 

Aro license plates - I'd make that 'You for Aro' - Damn Straight!!

 

  

    

Actual 'ARO' cars I snapped pictures of.  Numbers smudged for privacy

 

This one I photoshopped. I saw a lady driving a gorgeous pastel green 'Aro' car near where I live but could never snap a pic so I made one :)

 

Well he certainly is after all those tourists  >;)

 

 

                          

My cute Aro Volturi GaiaOnline Avis  - The last three have Vampire cupcakes!   The last one has a vampire drink, a vampire cupcake and a blood moon! Cuuute!!!

 

  

My vampire inspired room on Gaia - I called my cute fluffball 'Carli' after Carlisle ;)

 

   

Durem - the posh place I live on Gaia. If Aro went there he'd shop at HR Wesley! I hope Edmund comes back soon!

 

 

         

 

 

 

 

 

First there's the spelling ... Then there's the grammar... >;)

 

 

          

       

          

 

            

   

   

OOA! La Lua Cantante clock tower ;)

 

         

            

              

 

What I was most looking forward for Aro to say in Breaking Dawn like he did in the book :*)

 

 

Super Aro!

 

 

Could Dark Willow be Aro's daughter? ;)


 

     

A nice man's clothing shop :) And it has Aro's name in it!!

 

     

A beautiful A gorgeous jacket from Rod & Gunn (around $550) which I think will look *wonderful* on Aro - it was $100 off too!!!! {450}

 

Red sparkly candles remind me of Aro ;)

Reminds me of a female Carlisle & Aro :)

 

Who's da Master?

Well it's Qui-Gon Jinn, but don't tell Aro ;)

 

 

   

The black worry doll is Aro {nickname Ari} and I added him to the family. He came with a big heart and angel wings, aww. 

The two smaller ones are Alice & Renata and the larger ones are Carlisle & Esme

 

On a parcel I once got. Squee!

 

A photoshopped version of a house sign I saw near me

 

Reminds me of Aro and  the Volturi. but I'd be SO MAJOR LEAGUE jealous if Aro kissed her ;)

 

Things for Aro (Ari) and me :)

 

 

 

  

 

 

Love Bears Ari gave me ;)

     

     

      

 

       

Love potion soap

 

This cute pirate looks like Michael Sheen. I sent him one!

 

        

I used to put books away for my local library and to my delight, I saw 'ARO' books and DVDs, LOL!

Note my cute handmade bat in the Background :)

 

 

Cute certificate - Notice the Seal 'Ars Longa Vita Brevis' Is is the inscription the Volturi have above their main chambers. It's Latin and means 'Life is short. Art is long.'

 

 

Quaint and gorgeous 'Arrow Town' in New Zealand {South Island}

Part of 'The Lord of The Rings' was filmed here

 

 

 

Sexy Cookbook - Pomegranate juice is often used as a safe substitute for blood in spells and rituals

 

  

 

 

A keyring for a black Lamborghini Countach Caius and I bought Ari ;)

 

 

ro

 

A kiss for my Ari ;)

 

 

  

Two gorgeous soaps I bought that reminded me of Aro. The first one was cherry scented and made a sexy red lather and cost me $6 on special down from $15 - bargain!

The second cute one cost me 50 cents brand new at the markets - even more a bargain! It was rose scented.

 

   

 

This gorgeous gorilla I got for Valemtie's day (almost typed vampire's day, lol) 2014. I call him Cheeki 'cos of his cheeky smile, which reminds me of Aro ;)

 

 

 

LOL!  Watched a movie and screen-capped this.

 

Italian coffee ;)

 

A gorgeous cup of creamy Volturi coffee I made for a competition to win a coffee machine. Didn't win, dang, but coffee was delicious!! I even used my bow and 'Aro' stencil :)

 

 

Romantic message in a bottle :)

 

 

 

;)

 

 

Aro and I adopted the Moshi Monster Diavlo

        

 

    

I did a thing where you upload a picture of yourself and the one you love and put them together and it makes what your baby will look like.

I uploaded a picture of me and the New Moon close-up picture of Aro. - Very cute, isn't she?!

I called our daughter Ora.  It's Maori for good things. It is the first three letters in the word 'oracle' and also means 'now' in Italian and it's *also* 'Aro' spelled backwards :)

 

A gorgeous large craft butterfly which I named Ari after Aro :)

 

 

 

I wonder if Michael Sheen knows about Mr Sheen cleaning products and if he uses them, lol!

I wonder if Aro has his servants clean his palazzo with Mr Sheen, hehe!

 

A cute Aro I made at the beach with sand, seaweed & driftwood. I even gave him a cute smile and a 'Volturi' necklace.

{With thanks to Saj for the use of her phone to take the pic as I didn' have mine.}

 

A love letter from Aro...  {So what if it's in French? ;}

 

 

 

 

   Click here for Aro Goodies!    ~ Oo, a red Aro! ;)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Aro Page

 

Back to Volturi Page

 

Back to Twilight Page