Disclaimers: Transformers are owned by Hasbro.

I make no monetary profit from my fanfic/

Summary: Equus and Megan's story. Dee helped with it. One of our earlier TF stories!

Rating - PG

~~~~~~~~~

OUR ADVENTURE

 

CHAPTER 1

 

A CLOSE ENCOUNTER

 

It was a nice warm day. Equus and I were watching Transformers episodes. All of a sudden, we heard a loud blast and we ran to the window. At first, we could see nothing, but then saw a dark shadow coming toward us - closer and closer ... The ceiling was ripped off. A large hand grabbed me and started to pull me away. Equus gasped and I struggled. We heard a laser blast.

"Good Golly Miss Molly!" gasped Equus.

It was Optimus Prime!! "Let her go, Galvatron!" He ordered. "Optimus Prime! What are you doing here?!" Galvatron yelled angrily.

"What do you think? Put Megan down. Now."

"Never, Prime ..."

Optimus Prime blasted near him.

"Stop it both if you!!" Equus cried. "You're givin' me a headache!"

"Oh ... I'm sorry," said the kind one, Optimus Prime.

"So what?!" demanded Galvatron, looking at Equus.

"Have you got a problem?" Equus asked.

"My problem is you, human!"

"Right that's enough, Galvatron" warned Optimus Prime. "Let Megan go."

Galvatron wouldn't oblige. Optimus Prime punched him in the head. Galvatron dropped me. Optimus Prime caught me gently in his hand. Galvatron tried to grab me again, but Optimus blasted him. The large Decepticon fell to the ground.

"Now go," ordered Optimus Prime, looking at Galvatron, on the ground.

"Beware, Optimus Prime ... I shall return ...!"

"I've heard that one before."

Galvatron stood up and angrily flew off.

"Aw, blow it out your particle cannon!" Equus cried.

"Ohh thank you, Optimus ..." I said in his hand. "You're my hero ... I love you ..."

"Aw, Megan ... Stop dribbling all over him..." Equus said.

"Shut up, Equus," I snapped with a smile.

"Well, ladies, I'd better be getting back to Cybertron. See you later, if I can."

Optimus Prime left. "Oh ... Wow ... Oh man I actually saw Optimus Prime ... This is so cool!"

"Nah kid, you're so thick sometimes ..." Equus said with a smile.

CHAPTER 2

EXPLORING

 

Equus and I decided to go to Cybertron. We set off in a small automated Autobot space shuttle.

A few hours later, we reached Cybertron. It was a beautiful planet. We went to the Autobot city of Iacon, and then into Autobot Headquarters. Bumblebee came to us and tapped us on the shoulder. Equus and I screamed.

"Don't be scared ..." He began. "I'm ..."

"You're Bumblebee!!" I exclaimed.

"My leader is ..." began Bumblebee.

"Optimus Prime" I said, quickly. "We know all about the Transformers. We watch the cartoon. It's soooooo excellent!" Bumblebee smiled.

"I like both the Autobots and the Decepticons" I said, "but Galvatron tried to capture me."

"That dirty Decepticreep ..." Bumblebee scowled, angrily. "Megatron, who has mysteriously disappeared, was the former leader of the Decepticons, but now Galvatron is. Personally if I had to chose, I prefer Megatron."

"Same here" I said. "At least Megatron's cuter."

Bumblebee looked at me. "Whaaat???!!!"

I just smiled. "Nice talking to you, Bumblebee," I jumped up and kissing his cheek. "Is Optimus here?"

"No - he's out collecting energy. He should be back soon.

"Oh, okay ... We'll come back later," I said. "I really want to explore Cybertron. "Bye for now."

"Bye, ladies. Be careful of the Decepticons."

"We will, Bumblebee," I promised, walking outside with Equus. We walked for a while until we decided to have a rest. We sat down and heard footsteps and became frightened. A large shadow towered above and us we looked up.

"Phew, Optimus ... We thought you might be a Decepticon..." "What are you two doing here?" He asked, very surprised.

"Don't look at me," said Equus. "It was her idea to come here looking for you."

"Looking for me? Why?"

"Well ... Well ... She loves you ..." Equus said smiling. "Ssshhhh ..." I said, blushing a little. "You see, Optimus, I've always wanted to come to Cybertron to meet you and the other Transformers - I-"

Optimus Prime smiled. "I see ... Do you want me to show you around?"

"We've had enough walking for one day. We wouldn't mind a rest..." Equus said.

"Be my guests" replied Optimus, with a smile.

CHAPTER 3

THE BATTLE

 

"Optimus! Optimus!" Beachcomber cried suddenly.

"What is it, Beachcomber?"

"The Decepticons are attacking!"

"Don't they ever give up? ..." Equus asked.

"No, I guess not," Prime said.

"Oh no! What can we do? ... Who can we turn to?! ..." Equus said, melodramatically.

"Never fear Optimus is here!!!!" I said, with equal melodrama.

Optimus Prime smiled, a little embarrassed. I blew him a kiss and he smiled again, then began to fire at the Decepticons. We didn't have many Autobots to help. Over half the force were out on patrol somewhere on Earth.

"We can't just stand here while the Decepticons are blasting us to sub atomic particles ..." cried Equus.

"Man, Equus ... Don't be so negative all the time. Think positive. Be an Optimus ... Oops - I mean an optimist." Optimus smiled. "How will you take Galvatron on, Optimus Prime?" I asked. "We need a strategy."

Optimus blasted Galvatron, who crashed onto the ground. "I think that strategy was good enough." Optimus Prime blasted Starscream and was about to blast him again. Starscream was frightened. "No... Please, Optimus Prime ... Don't kill me ..."

Optimus looked down at him, feeling compassionate, he lowered his laser rifle and let him go.

"Starscream's so cute when he does that!"

Optimus looked at me. "Cute?!"

He and all the Autobots all blasted Galvatron. All of a sudden, Galvatron disappeared. We saw someone begin to fly down from the sky. It was Megatron!! None of us could believe our optical sensors. "Thank you for helping me destroy Galvatron, Optimus Prime" he said, reluctant to thank his enemy. "Despite what the comic and cartoon say - he's not me."

Optimus Prime said nothing.

Megatron shook his hand. "This is just for today, Prime ..." "I know." Optimus said, sounding sad. He wanted the war to end.

I looked up at the Decepticon leader. I loved Megatron, but I wasn't sure why. I hated what he was like, but I loved him because he was him.

Megatron left for Decepticon Headquarters with the Decepticons. Soundwave, his friend was grateful to have him back. Starscream on the other hand was quite miffed! Although he did prefer Meggers to Galvers...

Optimus watched them all go.

"Well looks like things are gonna change back to normal -for good ..."

We all smiled and Optimus Prime showed Equus and I around Cybertron, then took us home.

 

*

 

Back to Transformers Page