PomeSummary: What shampoo *does* Snape use? ...

Author's note: A silly song ad parody fic. It had to be done. :)

Rating G - Humour

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

 

THE URGE ...

 

Snape is standing behind his desk in the dungeons. McGonagall, Dumbledore and Filch stand behind him. Harry, Ron and Hermione stand behind their desks, their heads down.

SNAPE: I trust you’ve had a pleasant detention.

The students don’t answer. Filch begins to walk out of the dungeon, then he turns to the students.

FILCH: You have potions first thing tomorrow and I urge you, be on time...

MRS NORRIS: Meow!

Filch slams the door.

SNAPE: Urge? ...

The Potions Master flicks his hair back and throws a jar of water over his head and loosens his collar. Professor McGonagall conjures a bottle of Herbal Essences with Chamomile, Aloe Vera & Passion Flower in Mountain Spring Water ~ Moisture-Balancing ... Dumbledore flicks open the green cap, smells the contents and goes weak at the knees.

HARRY, RON AND HERMIONE: Urge .... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

Professors McGonagall and Dumbledore begin to wash Snape’s long black hair, working the creamy lather into every strand. Snape smiles and shakes his head. Bubbles fly.

SNAPE: I’ve got the urge...

HARRY, RON AND HERMIONE: Urge ... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

Hermione flicks her head.

HERMIONE: Natural Botanicals...

MCGONAGALL: Botanical Shine ...

Snape shakes his head, wet strands of his hair clinging to his pale face.

SNAPE: I’ve got the urge...

DUMBLEDORE: He’s got the urge to herbal ...

SNAPE: Yes!

Snape’s wet hair falls loosely, some strands clinging to his neck and the top of his chest.

HARRY, RON AND HERMIONE: Urge ... Whooohaaaooooaaa ... Urge ...

Dumbledore flicks his wand and Snape’s hair is dry. The Potions Master flicks his head, his shiny wavy vibrant black hair fanning out before it falls over his face.

RON: Whoooooh oh ohhhh!

Harry burps a bubble and holds up a green bottle of Pantene Pro V ~ Smooth & Sleek. Snape glares at him.

DUMBLEDORE: He’s got the urge ...

 

The Hogwarts Headmater holds up a bottle of Herbal Essences Pomegrante, Star Fruit & Permission…

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Disclaimer: Harry Potter Universe was created by J. K. Rowling.

Herbal Essences by Clairol … But since it’s free advertising for them, lol, y’d think I could accio a bottle of shampoo and conditioner or two! ;)

No monetary profit is being made from this writing.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Snape/Lucius Page