Nightly dreams I have had about Professor Severus Snape, our beloved Potions Master, from 2001 until now.

Constantly updated.

 

 Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page.

Dreams are written as day/month/year {Scroll down for dreams}

 

Most of these dreams I have at home, unless otherwise specified.

 

 

23/10/01

 

Some cocoon eggs were rescued from the forest and brought to a room to keep them safe.  A group of people and elves were protecting these eggs.  The eggs contained unborn elves and faeries.  There were dark forces about who wanted to destroy them.  Some teachers, including professor Snape, from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry had come to protect the eggs.

 

We had to find the secret Faerie glen to take the eggs, as they would be safe there, but the dark forces were also trying to find the glen.  I went with a friend to find the glen.

 

The teachers from Hogwarts surrounded the eggs in a circle, holding hands, creating a magical forcefield around them, as the forces of evil had sensed them.

 

I could sense the dark tailing us as we entered a factory building to try and lose them.  I centred myself, releasing fears and anxiety.

 

Outside the factory now, we saw a large tree, and I sensed that was it, but was careful not to let the dark forces sense it too.

 

Meanwhile, the teachers from Hogwarts were getting it tough, the dark forces throwing everything they had at them.  Some of them began to falter and fall.  Snape was the last one left standing.  Harry Potter had come later, though he was no match for these dark forces and all he could do was watch, in amazement as Snape stood there, eyes closed, unfaltering.

 

Through magic, you contact Snape, and he helps you transport the eggs magically to the faerie Glen in the huge tree.  When it was done and the eggs are safe, Snape collapsed, exhausted, and Harry realised how much he cared ...  Ron and Hermione attended to the other teachers, helping them to regain consciousness, and Harry stayed with Snape.

 

Snape awoke hours later, silently relieved all the eggs were safe and was quite surprised to see the look of concern on Harry's face, although Harry realised Snape would rather Harry said nothing about his  concern for the faerie folk.  Harry gave a smile, as the faeries brought Snape some honeydew.

 

I arrived back in the room, relieved to see Severus is all right.  He gave me a private smile, as he stood.  The other teaches congratulated him, but he asked them not to make a fuss.

 

He had risked his life to save them, staying with them until the end and many of them pledged their live to him.  Flustered, he told them it wasn't necessary.  The other teachers and Harry smiled.  He could tell Snape still wanted to hate him, and smiled.

 

Privately, I gave Severus a kiss, and he placed his arms around me in a rare gesture.

  "Severus, you gave everything for them."

  "Just returning the favour," he said softly, and with that, he left, his cape flowing behind him.

 

 

?/11/01

 

Over the Christmas/Solstice break, Voldemort had discovered a way to penetrate the magical shield of Hogwarts and wanted his revenge.  Dumbledore knew the only way to save everyone was to give them the powers of teleportation, though for them to be safe from Voldemort was to be transported to the place they least wanted to be, with the person from Hogwarts they least wanted to be with.  This would throw you-know-who's sensors off.

 

Apprehensive, the students began to disappear.  Harry closed his eyes, one of the last.

 

When he opened his eyes, he realised he was lying on a bed.  He looked around and groaned.  He was back at the Dursleys.  At least the spell had worked.  This *was* the place he least wanted to be.  Harry didn't want to know who the other person in the room was.  If it was Malfoy, he'd scream.  Harry slowly looked around and up, and slammed his head back down into his pillow.

  "The feeling’s mutual, Potter," Snape growled.  The last place he had wanted to be was anywhere where Harry was.

 

Needless to say the Dursleys weren't pleased to see Harry either, and seemed quite wary of Professor Snape, who wasn't impressed with them either.  Few words were spoken.  Harry told them that Snape as one of his teachers.  Privately both he and Snape had agreed to at least be civil to one and other, to avoid further tension.

  "So what is it that you teach?" Vernon Dursley asked, not that he really wanted to know.

  "Defence against the Dark Arts."

Harry almost blurted out "Potions!" but Snape's icy glare stopped him.

The Dursleys became more afraid of Snape and asked no further questions.

Harry was quite intrigued to find they had given him a quite hearty meal and were quite nice to him and he realised why.  They were terrified of Snape.  Harry wanted to laugh out loud.  They didn't need to know Snape hated him almost as much as they did.

 

The Dursley's false charm was as easy to see through as a brand new glass pane.  To Dudley's utter horror, he was forced to sleep in the cellar.  He only went because he was terrified Snape would turn him into a frog or something worse and he hated Snape even more.  The feeling was mutual.

 

  "I see why you'd want to stay at Hogwarts," Snape muttered one evening to Harry.

Potter nodded and realised the Dursley's hardly nagged him, forced him to lock his things away, and practically gave him and Snape free reign of their house.

 

Snape, despite wanting to be anywhere but here, found the Dursley's fear quite amusing, but of course he never let on he had no more intention of turning them into frogs than turning himself into one, it was rather amusing watching and listening to them falling over each other to stay out of his and Harry's way.

 

  "That's Harry's favourite teacher?" Vernon asked Petunia one afternoon.

  "Well he's always been a very strange boy.  Do you suppose Harry's his favourite student?"

  "Must be."

 

Harry and Snape, overhearing in the next room shared a look.  Favourite teacher?  Favourite student?  How little they knew.  Both turned away from each other, neither wanting the other to see their smile.

 

Harry was astounded to find he actually had presents on Christmas Day.  And they had even bought something for Snape, who was dreading opening it, intrigued nonetheless.  Harry saw through Aunt Petunia's false smile in an instant.

  "We weren't sure what to get you ..." she said to Harry.  "You have enough ... socks... so we got you a book."

Harry was quite flabbergasted to see it was a *new* book they had *bought* for him.  A book about Merlin.  Snape seemed intrigued as well and peered over at it.  The Dursleys had bought him a bottle of very expensive shampoo.  Snape had to force the words "thank you" from his mouth and Harry realised that took a great deal of effort.

 

That night, Harry read his book.  Despite himself, Snape washed his hair.  When he returned, he saw Harry was crying.  At first he thought it was something in the book, but somehow sensed something more, but didn't let on.

  "Good book?"

Harry almost dropped it.  "Yeah ... sad part ... Where Nimue gets trapped ..."

Snape nodded.  "I know the story."  And he could tell Harry was lying.

  "Best present I ever got form them," Harry said.

  "So what did they give you last year?"

  "Socks.  And you?  What did you get?"

  "A new robe from Albus," Snape said, automatically.

Harry almost smiled.  Dumbledore did seem to be the only one who cared about Snape.

  "Better than socks," he said.  "Especially Uncle Vernon's old socks."

  "Is that what they gave you?" Snape sounded disgusted.

  "Well at least they were washed, and at least they weren't Argyle last year.  Can't stand Argyle socks."

  "They always give you ... old socks?"

  "Well they gave me a toothpick one year ... and there was the time I got a creased handkerchief.  Oh and there was one time I got one of Dudley's old jumpers which hadn't fit him for about ten years."

Snape smiled.  "Hard to believe anything would fit that child."

Harry laughed, then stopped himself.  "Uhh ... you can read the book when I've finished. It's quite good."  He wasn't sure what else to say.

 

Snape stayed up well into the night reading the book after Harry had gone to sleep.   He looked over at the sleeping child and something, a twinge of guilt perhaps, even empathy cam over him.

 

The Voldemort threat was soon subdued and the evil wizard's presence driven from the school and Hogwarts' boundaries strengthened, and the students, teachers, ghosts, paintings and the like were allowed to return.

 

  "We had to spend the holidays with Malfoy!" Hermione shrieked, indicating Ron.

  "Well at least you were together.  Guess who I had to spend the summer with?"

The other two started at him.  "No ..."

  "Yes."

  "I feel for you, I really do," Ron said.

  "Um, thanks."

  "I can't imagine anything worse than spending the holidays with Snape."

  "I can," Hermione said.

The boys looked at her.

  "Spending the holidays with Malfoy."

  "Don't remind me," Ron growled.  "Oh great ... Got Potions next.  Harry... poor you.  Snape all holidays, and double potions..."

  "Yeah ... I gotta go for a sec," Harry told them and rushed off.

 

He stood in the doorway to the dungeon.  Snape looked up.

  "Early, Potter?  This has got to be a first, but if you're expecting points, you can forget it."

Harry shook his head, almost smiling.

  "I wanted to say, Professor ... Um ... that is .."

  "Out with it, Potter, I haven't got all day and class is about to start."

  "I wanted to say ... that is ... if you wanted to ... umm ... next Christmas if you want to ... stay with me and the Dursleys ... then that's okay ..."

Snape gave a weird smile.  "So you can get a decent Christmas present?"

Harry smiled back.  "That's the idea."

  "I'll think about it ... " Snape spoke again after a pause. "And just between you and me, do you know where your aunt got that Shampoo?  It's incredible!"

Harry stared at Snape and saw his hair was shining ...

 

 

28/11/01

 

Voldemort had yet again tried to rise.  Harry and friends were trying to stop him.  Professor Snape, however wasn't quite certain of Harry's true motives and feared the Dark Lord may be controlling the boy.

 

However, Harry and his friends were convinced that Snape had gone back to Voldemort and took it upon themselves to spy on him.

 

Snape was sure Harry was up to something, but wasn’t quite sure what, but he made sure to pay extra attention to him, much to Harry's dismay.

 

However scrutinous Snape was, deepened Harry's suspicion of him, to the point of being afraid.  If Snape really had gone back to Voldemort and wanted to get him, he couldn't let his guard down, however he was sure Snape wouldn't risk harming him on school grounds.  That would be rather obvious.

 

Harry came to his friends after one Potions lesson.

  "Snape's planning something, I know it ... The way he kept glaring at me..."

  "But he always glares at you," Hermione said.

  "But it was worse ..." Harry insisted.

  "He did save your life once."

  "I know ... but I really think he's gone bad this time ..."

  "I think he was always bad," Ron huffed.

Hermione gave him a look.  "I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but best we give him the benefit of the doubt."

  "Until we all end up dead."

Hermione harrumphed.

  "We're only gonna know for certain if we spy on him ... And I'm afraid there's only one way I can think of ..."

Harry held up his invisibility cloak.  The other two gave his a weary look.

  "We have to go into his room."

  "WHAT?!"

  "He'll kill us if he catches us in there!" Hermione exclaimed.

  "Oh?" Ron said.  "Really?"

Hermione gave him one of her looks.

  "I know it's risky," Harry said, but he's in a three hour staff meeting.  That'd be enough time."

  "But what if he leaves early?"

  "What if he didn't go?"

  "This is the only chance we've got, c'mon."

  "I think I prefer that three headed dog," Ron muttered.

Reluctantly, the others followed him.

 

Harry used a spell to open Snape's door and the three of them entered the dimly lit abode.  Nothing much seemed out of place ... Some magical spell and text books, potions recipes, and empty cauldron, some assignments he had begun to mark, rather harshly ...

 

All three of them failed to notice a small pot plant with a single yellow flower atop one of the shelves, which happened to be Professor Snape.

 

  "Harry," Hermione said, "he's got your school file..."

Potter tensed, the blood draining form his face.

  "Ohh my gods ... he's got all our files ..."

The blood drained from Ron's face too.

  "Let's not jump to conclusions just yet ..." Hermione said, trying to keep her cool.  "He might just be ..."

  "Might just be what?" Ron said. "Checking out what to buy us for Christmas?!"

Harry managed a smile.

  "No, silly," Hermione said, "look, he's written some notes ..."

Harry looked over her shoulder.  "I don't believe this!  He actually thinks I've been controlled by Voldemort?!"

  "And look at this ... It's a recipe for a protection potion ... and a protection spell ... Harry, I think he's trying to protect you..."

  "Really?"

Ron seemed even more surprised.

  "Harry," Hermione said, "I think he actually cares about you."

Ron coughed.  "Well he's got a funny way of showing it."

  "Well yes ... But if he's trying to protect Harry, then ..."

  "That means he hasn't gone back to Voldemort," Harry said.

 

The pot plant quivered slightly.

  "Let's go before he finds us," Hermione said.

  "And kills us," Ron added.

 

After the three students had left, the pot plant transformed into the Professor, felt looking at the door with mixed feelings.  Half furious with the children for invading his private room, although he suspected they might, and also somewhat saddened that they suspected him, but at the same time relieved that Harry wasn't under Voldemort's spell.

 

Snape went to Dumbledore and together they discovered that Voldemort's rising was a false alarm, spread by some of his supporters to no doubt spread fear and panic.

 

Dumbledore stood with Harry and his friends and Snape.

  "You should all have come to me," he scalded.  "This time it was a false alarm.  Next time, perhaps not so ... And you owe each other an apology."

Though neither of them wanted to admit it.

Harry began.   "Uhh ...Sorry, Professor ..."

Snape nodded.  "I realise your suspicions, Potter, but you must also understand mine.  Voldemort has controlled many an unsuspecting victim."

Harry nodded. Realising that was as close to an apology as he was going to get.

Dumbledore seemed satisfied, giving both Snape and Harry a pat as he left.

 

Professor Snape waited until Dumbledore left and his expression darkened.

  "Although it may have seemed necessary at the time," Snape said, "if you *ever* go snooping around in my room again, there'll be *hell* to pay."

Harry started up at him.  "But how did you ..."

  "You're lucky I hadn't gone back to Voldemort."

Potter and his friends swallowed.

  "And if you had ..." Ron ventured.

  "You'd all be dead."

The three swallowed again.

"Oh, and twenty points from Gryffindor."

  "What for?"

  "Snooping where you shouldn't have been.  Be thankful it's not more.  Your intentions were honourable after all.  And Potter, such things are not to be trifled with ... It's not a game and you're not a super hero."

And with that, he left, with his black robes billowing behind him.

  "See," Ron said,  “he hates us.”

Hermione smiled.  "No he doesn't, he just told us to be careful.  In his own way, he does care."

 

Halfway down the corridor, Snape turned slightly and briefly glanced at the three before continuing on his way with an odd look on his face which one could describe as an attempt at a warm smile.

 

 

2/12/01

 

A new girl, Seph had started at Hogwarts.  The Sorting hat had placed her in Ravenclaw.

 

She had a habit of exploring where she shouldn't and was one of Filch's least favourite students.

 

Seph had somehow taken a liking to Professor Snape, who remained totally oblivious of her affections.  The new girl kept her crush a secret.  She did not want it to become the talk of the school and be teased, and least of all embarrass Professor Snape.

 

One night she was exploring, one of the few students at Hogwarts with an invisibility cloak.  She heard Filch talking to his cat, Mrs Norris, about wanting to get Snape fired.  Her expression darkened as she listened in.

 

Filch suspected something and went to investigate.

  "Ahh, an invisibility cloak ..." his beady eyes darted around.

Seph looked terrified and backed off, making sure she moved without a sound.

 

Snape entered the room.

  "There's a student here in an invisibility cloak ..."

  "Potter ..." Snape snarled.

   "Nope, smells different.  Sweeter."

Snape gave Filch a rather put-off look.  "You smell students?  Filch, you really ought to get a life."

Filch grunted.  But Snape was intrigued nonetheless.

 

Seph climbed quietly into the cupboard and patted Mrs Norris gently when she came to investigate and the cat left her alone.  No one had ever cared enough about her to pet her before.  Seph used her arms and legs to climb to the top of the cupboard.  Filch opened it and clawed about inside. Seph tensed, but thankfully he didn't find her.  Disgusted, and to her relief, he gave up and left.

 

  "I know you're in there," Snape said.  "Come out."

Seph obediently dropped to the bottom of the cupboard and climbed out.  Snape half expected it to be Potter.

Seph took off the cloak. "I can explain, Professor ... sir ... You see I heard Filch planning to get you kicked ..."

  "I know," Snape said quietly, somewhat surprised to see the new Ravenclaw girl.  "He tries it every year..."  Snape seemed more surprised that she would warn him.

 "Oh..."

 "But thank you for the warning ... but you do realise I'm going to have to take twenty points from Ravenclaw. You are out after hours after all."

Seph smiled.  "Of course, Professor."

 

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek.  "Be careful, Sir," and with that she disappeared beneath her cloak.

 

Snape turned to hear her little almost nonexistent footsteps head toward the door, leaving him very bewildered indeed, as he touched his warm cheek.

 

 

?/12/01

 

Qui-Gon (from Star Wars), Hades (from Xena), Professor Snape and I were outside on a train platform waiting or the Hogwarts express, also waiting to see the shooting stars.

A moment later, millions of then appeared in the sky, large and spectacular. It was incredible, streaks of star light against the darkening sky. Even Snape was impressed and moved by the experience, but he said nothing.

The sight was indeed beautiful. These were no ordinary stars. I caught two of them in my hand, and they glowed to my touch. I showed Qui-Gon, Hades and Snape. Qui smiled gently, Snape gingerly touched them, surprised at how warm and soft they felt. Hades caught one and stroked it gently. The stars bid us farewell left our hands to join their brothers and sisters, to make a beautiful Universe as the Hogwarts express arrived, taking us all to the school of magic.

 

 

3/1/02

 

Voldemort had killed Narcissa Malfoy, to punish Lucius for failing him.  In revenge Lucuis had taken Voldemort's to be bride and made love to her.  Voldemort killed her too.  Lucuis decided to come back to Voldemort, fearing his wrath.  The Dark Lord told Lucuis that he was planning to attack the Hogwarts gang.

 

Like an old Western, Voldemort, Lucuis and the Death Eaters stood at one end of the alley.  Harry, Ron, Hermione with Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape stood at the other.

 

And a pie fight began.  Cream pies whirred through the air at astonishing speeds.  Snape looked horrified.  Lucuis grinned and tossed a white cream pie at him.  Snape caught it in mid-air and looked positively murderous at the embarrassment he would have suffered if he had been pied and hurled it back like a Frisbee, slamming into Lucuis' stomach.

 

Harry looked at Snape, impressed.

  "Just had this thing washed," he said, holding up his robe, as he left the battle scene, soon to be followed by the others, as they found platform 9 3/4 and caught the Hogwarts Express.

 

 

5/01/02

 

Henny Henderson was a popular third year Ravenclaw and not one of Professor Snape's favourite students and he had given her more detentions than he cared to poke his wand at.  Mucking up in class, stealing ingredients to make forbidden potions ¼ including a potion to make him fall in love with the first student he laid his eyes on ¼ which happened to be Harry Potter, but the potion didn't work, because he got violently ill instead. Needless to say both Snape and Harry were quite relieved.  But what worried Snape is that she had potential - a lot of it that she wasn't using.

 

Snape thought if he spoke to the girl's mother, who lived in the nearby village of Hogsmeade that he might get through to her.

 

Concerned, Arte, Henny's mother met Professor Snape in the Staff Room one day after school had finished.  He saw the small woman and an overwhelming desire to protect her came over him.  Instinctively he walked to her and took her hand.  "I'm concerned about your daughter," he said.

Arte sighed.  "So am I ¼ She's been depressed ever since her father left¼"

  "She doesn't look depressed," Snape observed.

  "She hides it with her popularity .. Being hip and what not.  I'm so sorry if she's giving you a hard time."

  "It's not so much that as she's not using her potential."

The small woman sighed again.  "Thank you," she said.  "Her other teachers haven't seemed to care as much as you do."

Snape hesitated,  Care?  Is that what he was doing?

 "I can talk to her," Arte said, "but I'm not sure what good it’ll do, you know teenagers."

Snape nodded.  "Unfortunately."

Arte smiled.  "I guess you see enough of them every day."

Snape nodded.  "Though I am very concerned about Henny.  Finals are coming up and she can blitz them, but at the rate she's going ¼ I'm sorry to say ¼. And I'm sorry to have to burden you with this ¼"

  "Oh, don't be ¼ If only she *would* realise her potential ¼ Her father left because ¼"

 "You don't have to tell me that," Snape said, but he was curious.

  "It feels good to talk to someone about it ¼ He was a muggle and not too impressed when he discovered I was part witch.  He made it like it was a favour him staying with me and Henny.  When she got her letter, he wanted nothing to do with Hogwarts, but I was adamant ¼ and he left,  Henny was terribly upset as she wanted to show him that magic wasn't just a bunch of hocus pocus¼"

Snape looked murderous, despising this man he didn't even know.  "I'm sorry," he said, softly.

  "I'm not, but it still hurts Blodweudd."

  "Blodweudd?"

  "Oh, Henny's real name.  Traditional.  She’d kill me if she knew I told anyone."

Snape smiled.  "I'll never tell."

The two were very close now and before they knew it, they kissed, then withdrew quickly.

  "I ¼ uh ¼" Snape began to say, less than articulate.  "I'm sorry, I ¼ don't know what came over me¼ Perhaps someone slipped a love potion in my tea during lunch ¼"

Arte smiled.  "Then they must've slipped it in mine too."

The two kissed again, this time there were no apologies.

Snape and Arte parted once more, then kissed again.

 

The Professor smiled.  "I've never felt that way about anyone before.”

"Neither have I ¼ not even on my wedding day not even my ex ¼ never¼"

  "There's always a first time," Snape said, as they locked lips again, kissing passionately.

 

Once again they parted, then started again.

Snape smiled.  "So this is what it feels like ¼ to be in love ¼"

Arte sighed and leaned against Snape's chest.

  "Your name's unusual," he said softly.  "What does it mean?"

  "It's short for Artemis, she's the Greek Goddess of animals and the moon."

  "It's beautiful.'

"So is yours, Severus."

He almost melted at the way she said his name.  He held her gently, then let go.  "If someone comes in. ¼"

  "Of course ¼ "

  "About your daughter.”

  "Yes, I'll see what I can do."

Snape kissed her once more before he saw her out of the staff room.

 

 

  "How'd your meeting go?" Henny asked.

  "I want you to study harder in Potions."

 Henny groaned.  "What did Snape have to say?"

  "That's *Professor Snape*.  He's concerned about your upcoming finals."

  "Concerned?  Him? Like he cares."

  "He does.  He mightn't show it, but he does."

  "All right, mum ¼ " Henny sighed.

Arte smiled.

 

 

The next afternoon, Artemis met Severus  in the Quidditch equipment room.

  "What if someone comes in?"

  "They won't.  Quidditch season is over and I've put a triple spell lock on the front, back and side doors."  He smiled.

Arte sighed.  That was all she needed to hear as she threw her arms around the Professor and kissed him.  He returned the kiss with equal passion and vigour.

 

Snape gently pushed Arte onto the Quidditch mats.  She caught her breath and welcomed him and they made love, there and then.

 

When they parted, Arte giggled.  "Makes me feel like a naughty teenager. I never did that, even , even when I was a teenager."

  "I did, once ¼ Reminds me of my first time, with a Hufflepuff girl, we were both in our third year and we did it in the Forbidden Forest ¼"

  "Ooh!  Bet you were never caught."

  "No, thank Merlin.  We would have got expelled before we could say unsafe sex."

Arte giggled.

  "I think we were both somewhat disappointed," Snape said, “before we realised you really have to love the other person before engaging in sex."

Arte nodded.  "I wish someone had told me that before I got married, but he gave me one thing I treasure."

  "Your daughter."

Artemis nodded.  Gently, Snape kissed her.

  "She's going to find out sooner or later," Artemis said.

  "I know ¼"

  "It's you I'm worried about.   Students do so love to gossip and spread rumours."

Arte held the Professor.

  "Let's not worry about it until it happens."  But the thought of his relationship spreading all over Hogwarts wasn't a comforting one.  "Let's cross that bridge when we come to it," he said, hoping that that bridge was many, many, many miles away.

 

 

  "You’re positively glowing," Henny said, one morning.

  "I know ¼." Arte smiled,

  "Oh my Gods, you're seeing someone, aren't you.  Tell all¼"

  "Henny!"

"Oh my Gods, you are!  Who?  Come on, spill."

  "No."

  "So you are seeing someone ¼"

 Arte chuckled.  "Yes."

  "Tell me¼"

  "No .. I can't ¼. It's .."

  "Ohh ¼ a secret ¼"

  "Yes ¼ and until he and I ¼ are more familiar with each other ¼ he's ¼ a little shy."

  "All right ¼" Henny sighed, somewhat disappointed.

  "And no spying."

  "Who? Me?"

 "Get going or you'll be late for Potions."

Henny groaned.

 

 

One night, Snape slipped over when Henny was staying at a friend’s house.

  "So we're having or own slumber party," Arte said,

Snape smiled.  "I always wanted to go to one, but no one invited me."

  "Well I'm inviting you ¼"

  "I accept."  He kissed her hand,

Arte smiled and led him inside, and they snacked on unhealthy foods.

 Severus held her in his arms.  "I always heard love is the most beautiful thing in the Universe.  Now I believe it."

Tears brimmed in Artemis' eyes as she melted into his robes.

 

Snape stayed the night, his arms protectively  around the small lady.

 

Henny unexpectedly came home.

  "Mum," she called out.

 

  "Shit" Arte gasped, pulling the covers over Snape.

  "In here, darling."

 Henny came in.  "Just had to get some stuff.

She looked curious at the bulge in the blankets and Henny realised what was under there, also that her mother wasn't going to satisfy her curiosity.

  "G'night mum.   I'm going back over to Vinny's."

  "Good night, darling, make sure you hurry."

  "I will, see ya¼"

 

When they heard the door close, Snape and Arte laughed like giddy school children.

 

Henny came home that morning to collect some things for school.  She passed her mother's room and through the open door saw the back of the head of her mother's secret love.  He quickly pulled the coves over his head, but Henny had already guessed.

  "Ohh my gods! ¼**Ohh my *Gods* ¼"

Snape was mortified, but forced himself to remain calm.

  "I suppose you had to find out sooner or later," he said, his voice even.  "I'm in love with your mother."  He looked at her sleeping form and smiled. 

Henny saw the protective way he held her and tried to hold back a smile.  He was the right one for her, but Professor Snape???

  "Tell anyone and I’ll kill you," Snape said with a half smile.

  "If anyone finds out I'll kill myself."

Snape let out a mini chuckle.

Henny shook her head.  "I'll get my own breakfast, you kids sleep in."

Snape half smiled.

 

He and Arte fully awoke and dressed.  Snape wearing a black satin night gown, which Henny didn't have to guess there was absolutely nothing underneath and she had to admit, he didn't have that bad a bod ¼

  "And if you do tell anyone," Snape said, mock menacingly, I'll have something to tell them, Blodweudd Gwendolina Henderson¼"

Henny's mouth dropped.  "You wouldn't!"

Snape grinned.

  "Your secret is safe with me," Henny promised, emphatically.

  "Though we may tell them when we're ready," Snape said.  Arte kissed him.

Part of Henny thought it looked weird, the other part of her thought it looked beautiful. 

  "I hate to admit it, but  you two do look cute together."

Arte laughed.  "I feel young again."

Snape held her, his discomfort at Henny being there was gone, and at this point in time couldn't care less if Harry Potter & Co walked in.

Henny also hated to admit it, but Snape looked somewhat cute with his slightly wet hair.  She had often hoped her mother would find someone to be with, to love and care for her, and now she had, however strange it might've seemed at first.

  "You know Professor, I think I'm actually beginning to like you too," Henny said.

  "Shock horror."

Arte chuckled.

  "Now get going," the Professor said.  "Finals start in an hour and if you're late, I'll have to take points off Ravenclaw."

  "Then again ¼" Henny started to  say¼

Snape smiled.  "Good luck."

The girl smiled.  "Thanks."

Both Snape and Arte were confident that she would ace her finals now that she'd been studying so hard.  He was somewhat embarrassed that Henny had found out about his relationship to her mother, but that was a small price to pay to find true love.  He held her once more, before he had to leave to supervise his students, but he vowed to return that afternoon, promising it to be magical.  Arte couldn't wait.

 

 

14/2/02 – Happy Valentine’s Day

 

Alina was a new girl in Snape’s class.  She knew a lot about potions.  She helped other students in the class, including Neville Longbottom.  One particular lesson, Snape as rather annoyed with her, as he usually is with Hermione.

  “Miss Alina, if you know so much about Potions, perhaps you should teach tomorrow’s lesson.”

  “I’m sorry, Professor, I ...”

  “Tomorrow.  You will have full teacher’s status.”

Alina swallowed.  Malfoy and the Slytherins grinned.

 

Alina showed up for Potions the next day, hoping Snape was jesting.  To her horror, he was not.  He was not there, well he was, in a borrowed invisibility cloak.  The nervous girl swallowed, knowing the Slytherins were going to give her hell.

  “Yesterday we learnt about sleeping and truth potions,” she recapped.

Malfoy pretended to yawn.  Alina ignored him.

  “However today we’re moving onto,” she checked Snape’s notes, “healing potions.”

Malfoy yawned again.

  “If you don’t like it, Malfoy, perhaps you can join me for detention after class.”

  “You can’t do that!”

  “On the contrary, I can.”

  ‘You’re not professor Snape.”

  “Just for this lesson I am, so be quiet unless you want me to take points off Slytherin.”

Snape seemed impressed, putting Malfoy is his place was no easy feat.

Alina continued with the lesson, teaching them about the different types of healing potions and helping those who were having troubles.  Harry liked her a lot better than Snape.

 

At the end of the lesson, Alina collected the essays.

  “Not bad,” came a voice from behind her.  Snape took off the invisibility cloak.  The class looked surprised.

  “I had a feeling you were there somehow,” Alina said.  “Hope I didn’t step on your toes, Professor.”

  “Don’t get too comfortable.”

Alina smiled as she handed Snape the essays, feeling quite proud of herself, even Snape was somewhat impressed at how she handled it.  Alina waited until the class had filed out

  “That will be all, Miss Alina.”

  “Yes, Professor, thank you.”

  “Thank you,” he said.  “The look on Malfoy’s face was priceless.”

Alina chuckled.  “See you tomorrow, Professor.  We’ll be studying flying potions.”

He gave a small smile as she left.   Perhaps she would become a teacher at Hogwarts someday.

 

 

24/11/02 - At Suz's place in QLD - In the Daytime

 

Snape, Harry, Hermione and Ron had been given a mission by Professor Dumbledore.  A mouth to Hell had opened at a Wizard amusement park and it had to be closed permanently.  This Mission was deemed most dangerous.  Snape had expressed concern taking children on such a mission, but Dumbledore deemed it necessary.

 

The four arrived at the park.

  "Remember," Snape said.  "We're not here for fun, so don't even think about going on any of the magic rides."

  "Yes, Professor," the children chided in unison.

Snape went off to look.

  "I know we're here on a mission," Ron said, "but at least he could let us go on one ride."

  "After we've found the mouth to Hell," Hermione said, matter of factly.

  "Then he'll want to go straight back to Hogwarts.  Bet he won't even let us have any wizards' fairy floss."  Ron scowled.

Hermione went after the Professor to see what she could find.

 

Snape held the children back as he saw a large opening up ahead.  It looked as though tonnes and tonnes of sand were being drawn into it like a cross between a waterfall and a whirlpool without the whirl.

  "Stay back," Snape said, though the children had no intention of going any further.

In an instant, Hermione was being dragged toward the Hellmouth.  She screamed and clawed the ground in a frenzy as she was dragged in.

  "HERMIONE!!!" the boys screamed.

The witch shrieked as she fell into the mouth, being sucked down and down.

Snape drew his wand in an instant, hoping he would be able to help her.  He pointed it at the Hellmouth and uttered a very old spell, the words in an ancient language.

A blue light shot out of the wand, into the Hellmouth.  It curled around Hermione's leg. Snape struggled to pull her up, but he managed to.  Once she was safe, she stood and ran to the boys and the Professor.

  "Thank you, Professor," you saved my life.  Without thinking, she hugged him.

Snape reeled backwards, uncomfortable with the emotional exchange.

  "I did what I had to do," he said.  "We best back off.  We don't want anyone else sucked in."

  "How do we close it?" Harry asked.

Snape thought.  "There is one spell which might work.  Stand back."

The children did so as Snape began.  Again he used an ancient spell with a forgotten language.  A wave shot out of the Hellmouth, throwing Snape backwards.

  "Professor!" Harry exclaimed.

  "I'm all right," he said, standing and dusting himself off.

A masculine voice sounded, at first it seemed to come from the Hellmouth, though at a second thought, it came from above.

  "There is only one way to close the mouth to Hell," it said.  "You know what it is.  One of you must sacrifice yourself by throwing yourself willingly into the Hellmouth.  The others will be spared by this act and the mouth to Hell will close for eternity."

The four magic folk stood aghast.  Snape swallowed.

A pause followed before he stepped forward.

  "Professor?" Hermione inquired.

  "I know what I must do," he said quietly.

  "Professor?" Harry said.

  "There's no other way.  Believe me, it's not my first choice, but there is no other."

  "There has got to be another way!" Hermione said, desperately looking around.

  "There's not," Snape stated matter of factly.

He walked toward the Hellmouth.

  "Professor ..." Hermione whispered.

He turned to the children.  "I deserve to go to Hell.  You don't."

Even Ron stood wide eyed.

Harry approached him.  "Professor..."

  "I thought you'd be happy to see me go," Snape said bitterly.

  "Professor, I take back every nasty thing I ever said about you.  What you're doing... I'm not sure I could..."

  "If the time comes, Potter, you'll make the right choice."

  "You seem so sure of me."

  "If you're anything like your father, you will ... Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with destiny."

  "Professor ... I'm sorry ..."

  "Don't you get mushy on me, Potter and if you hug me, by the Gods, I'll throw you in there instead."

Harry half smiled.  "Thank you, Professor ... for what you're about to do..."

Snape turned and walked slowly to the Hellmouth.  He stood upon the precipice and peered into the sandy looking vortex below.  Snape took a deep breath.

  "Have you made your decision?" the voice asked.

Snape nodded in silence.  He turned to face the distraught children and closed his eyes as he fell backwards into the mouth of Hell.

  "Professor!" Harry yelled.

He ran toward the Hellmouth.

  "Harry, no!" Hermione exclaimed.  "You'll be sucked in too!"

Ron held him back, giving the Hellmouth a contrite look.

  "Never thought I'd miss him..."

 

Snape fell down and down, feeling himself being pulled into Hell.

He felt it getting hotter and could not struggle against the strong pull.  He felt trapped, and knew it would not get any better.

  "You have made the right choice," came the voice.  "You were willing to sacrifice your existence for those children and the world.  You accepted that you would suffer an eternity in Hell for your past actions.  You are indeed worthy, Severus Septimus Snape."

Snape began to feel lighter and felt his body rise.  He looked astonished as he rose above the Hellmouth and touched down lightly on the ground.

  "Professor!" Harry exclaimed.

The children ran to him.

  "Disappointed?" he said, with a semi scowl.

  "Not at all, Professor," Harry said.

Snape didn't know if he liked the warm feeling inside.  It felt alien to him, but he felt at peace for the first time in his life.

The four turned as the Hellmouth grew smaller and smaller until it was no more. 

  "This world is now safe thanks to your actions," the voice said.

 

Snape, Harry, Hermione and Ron took a heavy breath, relieved that it was over.

  "So we can have some wizard's fairy floss after all," Ron said with a smile.

Snape pointed to the amusement park.  "I think it's still open."

  "Professor," Harry said, "I think we've had enough excitement for one day."

Snape smiled and wondered if things would be different from now on.

 

 

9/12/02

 

Professor Quirrell was back at Hogwarts.  (He didn’t disintegrate like he did in the movie).  Some students and teachers were wary of him, but he’d insisted he was no longer under Voldemort’s influence.  Snape didn’t believe it for a second.

 

Snape and Quirrell were in a room together, preparing for the students’ excursion to the Muggle world.

  “I know you don’t trust me, Severus and I can’t say I blame you, but...”

Snape gave Quirrell a look.  “But you assure me everything’s all right now ... You’re no longer under the Dark Lord’s influence...”

Quirrell nodded.

  “I’ll believe that when I see it.”

When Snape turned momentarily, he did not see the dark look in Quirrell’s eyes.  The other Professor slowly went for his wand.

“I don’t know what to do to convince you, Severus.”

Snape bent down to pick up one of the students’ papers.  Quirrell flicked his wand.

  “Transformaratus!”

In the next second Snape was transformed into an egg sandwich.  Quirrell smiled and wrapped it up in some plastic.  With a black marker he wrote “Harry” onto it.

  “You were right not to trust me, Severus,” Quirrell said with an evil smile. “I’ll just put you with the other muggle style lunches.  Oh and I’m sure you know who I’m going to give you to.”

A feeling of dread came over Snape.  //Anything but that.//

Although Quirrell could not hear him, he smiled as he placed Snape with the other sandwiches.

  “Oh,” and did I tell you, you’ll feel every bite...”

  //Wonderful ... At least it’s not Neville ...//

 

The day of the excursion came.  All the students and Mrs McGonagall were dressed in muggle clothes.

  “Not a word about magic,” she said on the bus.  “We also have some muggle style sandwiches for you.  Each has your name on it.”

 

During the course of the day, the students looked at Muggle houses, schools and shopping complexes.

 

When it was time to eat lunch, Hermione brought her, Ron's and Harry’s to them.  Hermione and Ron began to eat theirs.

  “I’m starving,” Ron said.

  “You can have mine,” Harry said.  “I’m not all that hungry.”

  “Not just yet.  We’ve still got to look at the muggle town hall.  Looks interesting.”

  //Thank the Gods ...// Snape said.

Harry left the sandwich with his stuff.

 

He was quite hungry when they got back and picked up his sandwich, but something didn’t feel quite right.  He eyed the sandwich and opened it, sniffed it.  Nothing seemed out of order, but something was not right.

When Hermione came back, he asked her about it.

  “Maybe it’s been poisoned,” she suggested.

  “Who’d want to poison Harry ... Oh ... right, you think it’s Malfoy?”

  “I don't know, but we should check it out.”

 

Hermione dabbed some potion onto the sandwich.  “You were right, Harry, it has been poisoned ...”

  “With what?  If it was Malfoy, surely it wouldn’t be too bad, a laxative or something?”

  “I’m afraid it’s much worse.  Harry, the poison would have killed you ...”

Harry looked at her and swallowed.

  “And there’s something else ..” Hermione said with a frown ... She dabbed a bit more potion onto the sandwich ... It’s been transfigures form something else ...”

  “Can we find out what?”

  “I’m pretty sure I can reverse the spell ...” Hermione flicked her wand.  “Reverso Transformatus!”

With a bright flash, Professor Snape appeared on his knees in front of them.

  “Professor Snape?!” Harry exclaimed.

Snape looked at them.  “Quirrell,” he said.  “He hoped to kill you ... and me ..

  “So he still is working for Voldemort.”

  “Apparently so ... And children, I’d prefer you told no one about this, bar Dumbledore of course.”

 

Professor Quirrell was apprehended and taken to Azkaban. Snape hoped never again to be transfigured into food products and seemed happy that the three students were content to keep that to themselves.

 

29/12/02

 

Voldemort had come into my house intent on killing me.  There was nothing I could do.  I thought about using the killing curse on him in self defence, but for the life of me I could not remember it.  It was very frustrating.  I asked him for a last request and I was relieved when he granted it.  My request was to stay alive for half an hour, to contemplate my life, I told him.  The real reason was I was hoping to remember the name of the curse in that time.

I lay on my sofa in the sun room for a while trying to think of the name of it.

  "Time's running out," Voldemort said with an evil grin.

My cat ran past him.  He took out his wand.  "Say goodbye..."

  "Wait ..." I said.  "Let me do it at least.  What's the curse again?"

 "Avada Kedavra," he said in a creepy whisper.

Yes!

I stood up and walked into the living room. I sat on my other sofa.  The cat came into the middle of the room.

  "How exactly do you flick your wand with this curse?" I asked.

  "Like this," he said, flicking his wand forward in a violent motion.

  "Thank you.." I swallowed as I looked at my cat.

Voldemort smiled, eager to watch.

  "Avada Kedavra!" I yelled, beginning to flick my wand.  At the last possible moment I flicked it at Voldemort.  The curse shot into him with a violent thud and a burst of light.  He looked up at me, shocked, as he exploded in a brilliant flash.

 

At that moment, Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy burst into my house to see the last remnants of Voldemort disappear.

  "You did it!" exclaimed Snape with a large smile on his face.  "You freed us."

Snape had never looked so happy.  Both he and Lucius showed me their arms.  The Dark Mark disappeared.  Lucius looked so happy.

  "Thank you," he said.  "I don't have to pretend anymore."

  "You mean you were never in league with him?"

Lucius shook his head.  "I was deeper undercover than Severus ... Though I'm no goody two shoes, mind."

I chuckled.  Both men hugged me.

Cornelius Fudge and Albus Dumbledore also entered, relieved that Voldemort was gone for good.

  "The house where Voldemort was killed," Fudge said.  "It will be famous."

  "Then I'll sell it to the Ministry," I said.  "It's always be a little too dark for me."

Snape and Lucius smiled as I walked with them outside into the bright sunlight.

 

 

15/7/03

 

J. K. Rowling was my English class teacher.  She gave us scenarios to write about in class involving the Harry Potter characters and she began writing the pairings on the blackboard.  I was thrilled when the first name she wrote was Snape.  I chose the one with a relationship between Snape and the Remedial Potions teacher, a shy timid woman.  I asked J. K. if it could be an adult story and she said it was okay.

 

Snape wanted to protect the remedial potions teacher.  She was afraid he would think that she was encroaching on his territory, but when he found out this, he did not resent her.  They traveled on the Hogwarts express together and later made love in Snape's room, amongst the gargoyles and other trinkets he had.  He was very gentle with her.

 

 

20/7/03

 

The TX (from Terminator 3) had been sent back in time to destroy Hogwarts. It/she stood before the Hogwarts students and teachers and regarded them, ascertaining that they would be no match for it and it smiled slightly. It transformed its arm into her blowtorch weapon. The Teachers and students all raised their wands. The TX scanned them and could not detect any weapons. Snape used his wand and placed a shield around the TX as it fired, the flamed engulfing it as it was in the forceshield. Its feminine looking casing began to melt. The TX became somewhat confused as to what could have done that, but it wasn't about to give up and prepared to kill again and it reformed itself. The wizards, including Lucius Malfoy raised their wands again and simultaneously performed the   "Avada Kedavra" curse, blasting the TX. The Cyborg could not understand what was happening as it could not detect weaponry or a disturbance of any sort as it was not programmed to understand magic. It took a little while before it was totally obliterated and the wizards lowered their wands.

  "Muggles..." Lucius hissed. "You all believe Voldemort is oh so evil ... At least he did not create weapons of mass destruction that could obliterate an entire world."

Snape took his hand. "Neither are good for this world, Lucius. He may use magic instead of missiles, but do you think Voldemort's reign of destruction would be any less?" Snape rarely used the Dark Lord's name.

Lucius could not find a reply.

 "There are good muggles and bad muggles," Dumbledore said. "Just like there are good wizards and bad wizards. The choice is up to you, Lucius, which you want to be amongst."

A shiver traversed Lucius, but he would never admit his fear or vulnerability. He nodded slowly. "I must return to the Manor."

 "Choose wisely, Lucius," Dumbledore said.

  "I will."

And with that he was gone. Snape only hoped that he would make the right choice.

 

 

3/8/03

 

The ancient Greek sea monster, Charybdis had trapped a ship full of Harry Potter people and was pulling it through his whirlpool, to the monster below.  Narcissa fell into the monster and was chewed up.  Lucius saw this and grimaced.  He looked away. Lucius, Snape and Harry practically begged Charybdis to let them go and in the end he agreed and released the ship.  Harry felt a little sorry for Lucius, who was holding Draco close to him, though trying not to make it look too obvious.

 

 

4/10/03

 

Lucius had been killed when Voldemort grabbed him as the killing curse was performed upon the Dark Lord in Azkaban.  Voldemort ripped Lucius' wand from its sheath and thrust his body into the array of shocked Aurors, then proceeded to use Malfoy's wand to  kill them all and escape, letting Lucius' body crumple to the floor.

"Thank you for your loyal service," he said with an evil, toothy smile.

 

Lucius had been taken to the Underworld by the Istari (Wizards from Lord of the rings). 

Lucius stood before The Valar (Guardians of the people in Lord of the Rings).  He perceived hem to be very beautiful beings, as they stood before him, clad in white, glowing gowns, but at the same time, he was deathly afraid of them.

He stood before them, his stomach in knots.

  "You who are known as Lucius Malfoy in this life ..."

  "Yes..." he said, barely audible, swallowing.

  "We understand you fear, but we cannot be swayed by it."

  "I understand."  Lucius took a deep and silent breath.

"We are sorry, but we have unanimously decreed that you shall reside in Tartarus,.."

  "No! .... No!" Lucius screamed.

  "Until such time as you lessons have been learned."

  "Please not in that place ..." Lucius begged.  "Please ... give me another chance..."

   "You have had several chances which you have cast to the winds. You believe you deserve to reside in the Elysian Fields?"

Lucius took another deep breath.  "I realise I'm far from an angel .. But please you can't send me to Tartarus ..."

  "We have decided, Lucius.  We are sorry that it was not in your favour, but you only have yourself to blame for that."

  "I know ..." Lucius whispered.

The Underworld Guards took Lucius Malfoy literally kicking and screaming into Tartarus .  The last thing Lucius saw before the fired Tartarus engulfed him fully were the Valar, looking at him with sympathy, but also conviction.

 

The Valar often checked Lucius' progress.

 

It was a thousand years before they decided to ascertain whether Lucius had learnt his lessons.

 

He stood before them, naked.

"You have impressed us, Lucius Malfoy. You released much of your hatred and anger in Tartarus and helped others to do the same."

"It was unpleasant, and unbearable at times, but it gave me time to think ... A lot of time."

"Yes, and we have brought you here to decide whether you have come far enough to have your life restored."

Lucius was astounded.  "Restored? ... I ... I ... never thought that Hades would allow ..."

  "Ordinarily when someone learns their lessons in Tartarus, they are either upgraded to Asphodel or the Elysian Fields. You are a special case, Malfoy.  But do not get your hopes up.  We have yet to see if you are worthy."

  "Thank you," Malfoy said.

He followed the Valar into a special room.  The room all of a sudden became alive with a picture, showing a long blonde haired man, sitting opposite a woman with long wavy brown hair.

  "Do you know who the man is, Lucius?"

  "He looks a little like myself, but somewhat different."

  "That man is your son, Draco."

Lucius looked astounded.  "Draco!"

(In this dream wizards and witches lived as long as Elves in LotR - IE thousands and thousands of years)

   "And the woman?  She is his wife?"

  "Yes, he married on his nineteenth birthday."

  "So young."

"Yes, very young.  He and Hermione fell in love after the war."

  "Hermione … Hermione Granger??"

Two children came into the picture.

  "They have children ... But they're only children...'

"Draco and Hermione are over a thousand years."

  "And War? ...  What war?  And that isn't my house... It looks different from the Manor."   Lucius was finding all this a little hard to take in.

  "The Malfoy Manor was destroyed in World War VI."

  "Filthy muggles!" Lucius cursed,  "That was my home!"

  "Malfoy ..."

  "...Sorry ... knee jerk reaction ..."

"Actually the Fourth World War was started by the late Voldemort.  Many Muggles and Wizard kind were killed and needless to say the Wizard World is no longer secret."

  "Wonderful," Malfoy sniffed.   "I suppose they've gone back to burning us at the stake."

  "On the contrary.  Many wizards and witches gave their lives defending the Muggles. Arthur Weasley was one of them.  He was instrumental in bringing peace to the muggle and wizard world.  He was hailed as a hero by moth wizards and muggles alike.  There are some muggles who are weary of evil wizards and witches, but that cannot be helped."

  "Well I never, old Weasley ... Wonders never cease.  I'm willing to wager he got into the Elysian Fields no problem."

  "Of course."

Lucius smiled.  "And you said 'late' Voldemort.  Again I'm willing to wager Potter," did the deed?" Lucius wrinkled his nose when he said 'Potter.'

  "No.  Harry Potter was instrumental in winning the war, but he did not kill Voldemort.  After he war Harry Potter left to live a life of meditation and seclusion. Albus Dumbledore became an Avatar.  It was Severus Snape the killed Voldemort.  In giving his life to protect both muggle, wizard and witch children, including Draco.  When Voldemort performed the killing curse on him, the blast hit Severus in the chest, then it ricocheted off him, straight back into Voldemort, due to a backfiring spell Snape had placed onto himself.  Even Harry was heartbroken that he could not revive him and shed bitter tears as he held the Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor in his arms."

  "But Snape still died."

  "He did not expect to survive."

Lucius looked sad.  "I hate to be sentimental, but that old wizard was the closest person I had to a friend."

  "Touched, Malfoy."

Lucius looked up to see Snape descending with a pair of pristine white wings.

  "Severus?"

"After his sacrifice," Snape was granted the prestigious honour of being given the role of a Guardian Angel, where he protects the children still.

"I see you're still in black robes and you haven't brushed dour hair."

Snape smiled.  "Some things never change.  Good to see you again, Lucius."

Snape slowly ascended  to protect the children, who had grown up now, but to him they would always be his children.

Lucius took a deep breath.  "I still have a lot of questions."

"And we will answer them."

  "Draco used to despise Hermione ..."

The Valar smiled.  "Yes ... Your son blamed Voldemort for your death and cut any ties he had with the former Dark Lord, despising everything about him.  He rid the Manor of every item pertaining to Voldemort.  He was disowned by his mother for leaving the Dark Lord. Although it pained Draco, he cut ties with his mother also. Narcissa became Voldemort's new bride. "

Lucius felt a pang of sadness, then anger.  "It didn't take her long."

  "Narcissa Voldemort was killed during the war.  Her son did not grieve for his former mother, but he still grieved fo his father.  Draco too was instrumental in bringing the war to a close, with victory for the wizards, a surprising turn.  He even saved Harry Potter's life."

Lucius' eyes widened.  "I have been dead too long."

The Valar chuckled.  "And we have ascertained that it is you time to return to life, but first you must visit our healing room.  This will give you time to integrate what you have learned, to learn more about the world today and to release any excess anger you may have.

 

The Valar lead Lucius to the room.  Part of it was set up like a meditation room, the other part held an humungous aquarium with humpback whales and dolphins.

  "You do not need to breathe here" the Valar said.  "And you may spend as long as you like here, be that five minutes, five hundred years or more."

  "I will see," Lucius said, feeling grateful his impatience was vanishing.  "It is time I had a bath.  I have not had one in over a thousand years."

 

He spent most of the time swimming with the whales and dolphins, scarcely believing how freeing it was to connect with them, to feel the beautiful cool

Water upon his skin - to see clearly underwater.  To have the water rush through his hard like wind, the luscious white velvet flowing with the gentle current.

 

Lucius spent quite a lot  in meditation as well and it was a few weeks before he was ready to return to the world.  He dressed in a white robe.

 

He was somewhat uneasy when he stepped inside the new Manor.  He walked to the living area, a bit shakily, not knowing what he would say.

 

Draco saw the man enter his living room and stood to greet him. His eyes widened when he took in the older man's appearance.

  "Father..."

  "Draco...."

  "How is this possible?..."

  "Hades and the Valar gave me a new lease on life..."

Draco placed his arms around his father. Lucius was astounded that his son did not question him.  Hermione, too astounded came to them.

  "I am sorry for the way I treated you, Miss Granger..."

Hermione smiled.  "It's Mrs Granger now Draco and I decided to keep our own names.  You look famished."

  "Yes, I have not eaten in over a thousand years," Lucius said with a smile.  "I could do with a very large steak."

Draco coughed.  "Actually ... Hermione converted me into a vegetarian."

Lucius stared at his son, then chuckled.

  "All right, a very large salad then."

  "Now that I can do.  Please, sit down while we fetch it."

Draco and Hermione went to fetch the salad while Lucius sat on the incredible comfortable sofa.

 

He ate the entire bowl of salad, and after he had finished, he, his son, and new daughter in law began to share stories.  Although he was still somewhat bewildered, Lucius was heartened that he had been welcomed home with open arms.

 

 

19 /11/03

 

Lucius Malfoy and the Death Eaters had cornered Harry, Hermione and Ron in a muggle school establishment.  They had used their wands to shrink them to about 2.5 inches.  Harry fell down right in front of Lucius.  He was seemingly terrified as Lucius seemingly crushed him underfoot.  Hermione and Ron were shocked and ran away.  They could not apparate.  Lucius walked away.  Hermione and Ron chased after him, angry for what he seemingly did to Harry.

In tears, Hermione raised her wand. "Avada.."

  "No...” Ron said.  "Harry wouldn't want that."

She lowered her wand.  "You're right ... I was just so angry..."

  "I know..." Ron held her.  "Lookout!"

Lucius had come about and started chasing them.

  "Lumos helem!" They both cried, temporarily blinding the larger man.

Ron managed to return himself to full size and placed Hermione into his pocket and left.  He was terrified.  He ran into the girl's toilets and hid.  Lucius looked for him.  He stepped into the girl's toilets.

  "Excuse me," came a voice, "but the men's toilets are down the hall."

A pleasant looking short haired woman appeared and showed Lucius to the men's room.  He didn't need to go and decided that Weasley wouldn't be seen dead in the girl's toilets anyway.   The muggle woman began to talk to him and Lucius forgot all about Hermione and Ron.  He was thinking about Harry and it surprised him when it didn't fill him with glee that the boy was dead - or so he thought.

 

He sat with Ashar, the muggle woman and began to talk with her, surprised at how pleasant she was for a muggle.

  "I'm writing a book," she said.  "It's to help people move past their stuck states and become better people."

  "Sounds good."

  "They need it ... what did he call them?  That's right - muggles."

Lucius raised an eyebrow.

  "He was stomping around one day on the greens complaining about muggles.  He was tall with long black hair."

  "Was he bearded?"

  "No."

  "It must have been Severus."

  "You know him?"

  "Him and I go way back."

  "Oh."

  "I can't stand muggles," Lucius said.  "Though some have been exceptional, such as Einstein, Socrates, but they are few and far between. but you're something of a mystery."

She smiled.  "I like to be and she began to tell him more about her book as they lay on the grass together."

 

Ron and Hermione escaped to another room, in shocked surprised to find Harry there with Snape and Dumbledore.

  "Malfoy killed my decoy." He explained.  "I managed to apparate"

Ron and Hermione crushed him in a hug.

"I am relieved to see you all safe," Dumbledore said.

 

  "So you're an evil wizard?" Ashar asked.

  "Was ..." Lucius said.

  "And I'm just a muggle."

  "No ... I see now that not all muggles are bad." Gently he took her hand and kissed her.

He rolled up his sleeve, wiped his hand over his Death Eater mark and it disappeared.  "There is something I must do."

 

Lucius was as surprised as anyone to find Harry alive and well.

  "If it means anything to you, I felt some remorse."

  "Hard to believe coming from you."

  "Stranger things have happened," Lucius said as he presented Sahara.   "I'm in love..."

 "What about Narcissa?"

  "She ran off with our Dark Lord."

  "But Ashar is a .."

  "I know ... a muggle ... I told you stranger things have happened."

And he kissed her.  Hermione looked touched, forgiving him.  Ron wasn't so sure.

Snape eyes him, although his facial expression showed nought, he was clearly impressed.

  "Congratulations, Lucius. You did what many did not have the courage to.  Leave Voldemort and change your ways."

Lucius looked somewhat embarrassed.

  "I'm happy for you, Malfoy," Harry said.  "Perhaps love will make a decent person out of you yet."

  "Merlin forbid!"

 

And they all want their separate ways while Ashar and Lucius walked in the park carefree as could be.

 

 

11/6/04 - The night after I saw Prisoner of Azkaban!

 

Snape was chasing whom he thought was Harry around the school grounds on a broomstick.  The student in question wore an invisibility cloak.  Snape was really mad and determined to catch Harry.  It was in fact Misha, a Ravenclaw student.  She sped away from Snape not knowing if she wanted him to catch her or not.  In the middle of the chase, Snape saw Professor McGonagall on one stairwell battling with a beast from the Dark Forest.  He stopped and want to help her.  The beast bashed Snape off his broomstick with one tentacle.  Snape was plummeting to the floor far below.  Misha watched in horror through her invisibility cloak. Harry on the ground too watched in shock.  He did not have his wand to help the Professor.  Misha swerved around and zoomed after Professor Snape, diving as fast as she could, hoping she would not be too late. Professor McGonagall was shocked also, though she had her hands full fighting the beast.  Fortunately Misha managed to catch the Professor just in time and set him onto the ground.  Snape breathed an inward sigh of relief.

  "Thank you…" he said ever so quietly, thinking it was Potter.

  "It's my pleasure, Professor," Misha said, taking the cloak from her head.

  'Misha …"

Above, Professor McGonagall vanquished the beast.

  "Sorry, Professor," Misha said

He gave a small smile.  "Five points from Ravenclaw."

Misha smiled and gave the Professor a small kiss on the cheek, before leaving for class.  Harry stared in disbelief, but no one was more surprised than Snape.

 

 

21/06/04

 

Hogwarts was in danger and had to be evacuated.  Snape was looking for students to usher them out.  He found two terrified first years in the girl's bathroom.  They looked relived when they saw him as he took them to safety.  All returned to Hogwarts when the danger had passed.

 

 

2/7/04

 

Lucius and Draco had cornered Harry and Lucius was going to kill him.  Harry, wand less was defenceless. In a fit of rage, Lucius raised his wand to perform the Avada Kedavra cruse.  Terrified, Harry stood on the edge of a precipice, nowhere to run.

  "Don't," came Voldemort's voice inside Lucius' head.  "I want him."

Much to Harry's surprise, Lucius lowered his wand.  A gust of wind smacked into Harry sending him flying off the cliff.  Lucius lurched forward, grabbing Potter's hand.  Harry was astounded that he'd been saved by Lucius Malfoy.

  "Voldemort wants you," Lucius said.

  "Figures."

Lucius and Draco took Harry to him and left him

 

Voldemort tortured Harry, but Potter refused to beg.  The Dark Lord left him in pain on the floor, gasping for breath.

 

Days later, Draco came to check on Harry and was shocked at what he saw.  Potter lay on the floor, in a pool his own blood.  He looked terrible and sounded even worse.  Draco fled from the room and told his father what he had seen.  Lucius too was shocked, but even more so when he saw the state Harry was in.

 "Finish it … please…" Harry rasped.

Lucius raised his wand and uttered a healing spell, repairing much of the damage inflicted by Voldemort.

Harry seemed perplexed.

  "Mr Malfoy?"

 Lucius gathered Harry into his arms and the boy lost consciousness.

 

Madame Pomfrey did the rest.

 

  "A change of heart, Lucius?" Mrs McGonagall asked.

  "Torturing children isn't my idea of a great time."

 

Snape rushed to Harry when he heard the news.

  "Are you all right?" he asked.

Harry seemed perplexed at Snape's concern.  "Getting better," he said.

  "Good."

  "Professor?"

  "I know how Voldemort tortures people, Harry, I've seen it.  Why do you think I turned against him?"

Harry nodded.  This was the first time Snape had ever used his first name.  "Thanks for your concern, Professor."

Snape nodded.

 

  "I'm grateful, Mr Malfoy, but why did you save me?"

  "As I told Professor McGonagall, torturing children isn't my idea of a wonderful future."

  "So you're turning against him?"

Lucius smiled.  "Looks like it."

Harry smiled back.  "Great to have you aboard, Mr Malfoy."

  "You don't think I'll regret this?"

Harry smiled.

 

 

2/7/04

Lucius and Draco had cornered Harry and Lucius was going to kill him.  Harry, wand less was defenceless  In a fit of rage, Lucius raised his wand to perform the Avada Kedavra cruse.  Terrified, Harry stood on the edge of a precipice, nowhere to run.

  "Don't," came Voldemort's voice inside Lucius' head.  "I want him."

Much to Harry's surprise, Lucius lowered his wand.  A gust of wind smacked into Harry sending him flying off the cliff.  Lucius lurched forward, grabbing Potter's hand.  Harry was astounded that he'd been saved by Lucius Malfoy.

  "Voldemort wants you," Lucius said.

  "Figures."

Lucius and Draco took Harry to him and left him

 

Voldemort tortured Harry, but Potter refused to beg.  The Dark Lord left him in pain on the floor, gasping for breath.

 

Days later, Draco came to check on Harry and was shocked at what he saw.  Potter lay on the floor, in a pool his own blood.  He looked terrible and sounded even worse.  Draco fled from the room and told his father what he had seen.  Lucius too was shocked, but even more so when he saw the state Harry was in.

 "Finish it … please…" Harry rasped.

Lucius raised his wand and uttered a healing spell, repairing much of the damage inflicted by Voldemort.

Harry seemed perplexed.

  "Mr Malfoy?"

 Lucius gathered Harry into his arms and the boy lost consciousness.

 Madame Pomfrey did the rest.

   "A change of heart, Lucius?" Mrs McGonagall asked.

  "Torturing children isn't my idea of a great time."

  Snape rushed to Harry when he heard the news.

  "Are you all right?" he asked.

Harry seemed perplexed at Snape's concern.  "Getting better," he said.

  "Good."

  "Professor?"

  "I know how Voldemort tortures people, Harry, I've seen it.  Why do you think I turned against him?"

Harry nodded.  This was the first time Snape had ever used his first name.  "Thanks for your concern, Professor."

Snape nodded.

 

  "I'm grateful, Mr Malfoy, but why did you save me?"

  "As I told Professor McGonagall, torturing children isn't my idea of a wonderful future."

  "So you're turning against him?"

Lucius smiled.  "Looks like it."

Harry smiled back.  "Great to have you aboard, Mr Malfoy."

  "You don't think I'll regret this?" Lucius asked with a smile.

Harry smiled back.  

 

 

19/7/04

 

Hercules (from Disney) had joined Hogwarts.  Professor Snape was not impressed.  Even less so when the valiant hero began playing up in Potions.  After class, he lead Hercules to the torture chamber.

  "This is where the old detentions were held," he said.

Hercules gulped.                 

  "What's the matter, hero?  Of course you won't be spending your detention here, this room is no longer used.  But I am going to take twenty points from Gryffindor for your insubordination."

Hercules thought this was unfair and that Snape wasn't a very nice teacher at all and so he pushed the Professor down the stairs, knowing full well he would have more points taken off, then he fled.  Snape fell to the bottom of the stairs and got his ankle caught in a fox trap.  He yelled out in pain as it clamped around him and cursed.  He winced with pain as he sat on the cold ground, unable to move, lest it cause him pain.  No one ever came down here so it was no point in yelling for help.  It was days before Peeves arrived, he liked the torture chamber.

 "Pity they closed this place down," the ghost said.  "Professor Snape, what are you doing down here."

  "Get help," Snape rasped, his leg was becoming infected now.

  "Oh my!"

When Peeves left, he became distracted and forgot, and so it was another day before he told anyone and Snape was rescued.  Hercules felt dreadful and scared.  He'd be expelled surely and his father Zeus would not be impressed.

 

Madame Pomfrey fussed over Snape and had his leg healing, forcing him to drink some healing teas.

 

Hercules cautiously approached Snape.  "I'm so sorry, Professor.  I don't know my own strength sometimes  I just lost my temper.  I never meant to hurt you ... You're going to expel me aren't you?"

Snape took a sip of his tea.  "What you did warrants expulsion, Hercules, but down in the chamber gave me some time to think.  I know I am not the easiest teacher to get along with."

Hercules smiled.

  "I must take another twenty points off for your behaviour."

  "Yes, Sir." Hercules swallowed.  'I deserve that, but I never meant for you to get hurt."

  "I realise that," Snape said, not telling on that he was somewhat touched by Hercules' concern.

  "I was going to go back to the torture room to look for you after you didn't show up for class for two days, but Professor McGonagall found you first."

  "Lucky she did."

  "I can only imagine the pain you went through, Sir and it's my fault.  I'll understand if you want to expel me."

  "You're new here, Hercules, new to this world, I'll let it go this once, but remember to control your strength, lest you hurt someone else."

  "Yes, Sir.  Thank you, Sir."

  "Now get to class before I take more points off."

Hercules smiled as he left the Professor to rest.

 

 

30/8/04

 

It appeared that Snape went back to Voldemort.  Voldemort wanted to eat Harry.  Harry was angry with Snape until it was revealed that Snape was acting as a double agent and he saved Harry's life again.

 

 

11/9/04

 

Harry had to be taken away from Hogwarts as Voldemort had found a way to penetrate the castle.  Harry was taken to Professor McGonagall's home with McGonagall and Snape. 

 

Late one afternoon Harry was exploring the grounds.  He went swimming in the creek and was set upon by a large yellow boa constrictor. The snake frightened Harry, and it told him that it could not eat him in the daytime, but warned Harry not to be in the creek or swamp at night.  Harry made his way down the creek, determined to find the end of it, but it was beginning to get dark.  Harry tried to go another way, but that lead to the swamp.  It was dark now.  In desperation, Harry climbed a tree.

 

Professors McGonagall and Snape were getting worried about Harry and McGonagall set off on her broomstick to find him.  She found him clinging for dear life onto a tree and to his relief, rescued him.

 

  "You ungrateful little shit!" Snape exclaimed when McGonagall brought Harry inside.

  "He's had a rough night, Severus," Minerva said. "Leave him be.  But Potter you are not to go out at night again."

  "I'm sorry, Professor.  It got dark so quickly."

  "It gets dark quickly around here, Potter," Mrs McGonagall said.  "Now have a bath and then to bed with you."

 

Harry relaxed in the warm waters of the bath before retiring in his room which he was grateful not to have windows.  Professor Snape came into the room and Harry thought it was to threaten or rouse him, though the Professor sat on Harry's bed.

  "Please take care of yourself," he said.

Harry was surprised - the Professor actually sounded sincere and concerned.

  "I will, Professor."

  "Good. Good night."

  "Good night, Sir."

Harry saw Minerva and Severus share a short kiss outside his room before he went to sleep and he wondered.

 

The next morning, Harry had no desire to go swimming, but he did ask Professor Snape how long the stream went.

  "All down the hundred or so acres of this land."

  "Why can't the snake eat in the daytime?"

  "It was forbidden by the ancient Gods, and he has to warn any he comes across to be wary at night" Snape said.  "And he can hunt at night."

 

It was not long before Hogwarts was secure once more and Harry returned there with Professors McGonagall and Snape.

 

 

8/7/05

 

Godric Gryffindor had seemingly returned from the dead, much to the Gryffindors delight.  He had captured Professor Snape and challenged him to a duel.

  "Be grateful I'm letting you have this chance, Severus."

Snape glowered.

  "But it will not be with wands or magic."

Gryffindor drew his sword and threw Snape one.

The students watched on.  Harry wondered how good Snape would be with a sword and the duel began.  Both opponents were equally matched in skill.  Harry had to admit he was surprised at the ex-Potions Master's skill with a blade, though in the end Gryffindor ran him through his midsection.  Harry didn't know why but he felt a pang of pity seeing Snape's shocked pain, as he fell backwards, dead into the swamp.  Harry saw the triumphant smile on Godric's face and became troubled by it as the Hogwarts Founder cleaned his sword from Snape's blood on his tunic and sheathed it.

Gryffindor, Harry and the others returned to Hogwarts, talking about what had happened.  Godric boasted about killing Snape and seemed happy and triumphant to have done so.  Again Harry became puzzled.  The Godric Gryffindor he imagined surely would not have liked to kill unless he had no choice, even if it was someone like Snape, and Harry wondered why he had felt pity for Snape at all, the man had killed Dumbledore after all.  He almost didn't want to listen to Godric's boasting.  The man was eating, drinking and laughing heartily, as though killing another person had not mattered to him at all and Harry became even more bothered.  He told no one about his misgivings.

 

Meanwhile that night Snape's body had drifted into a river and come to rest on a riverbank.  A white fairy appeared and took pity on the fallen wizard.  Using the fairy elixir of life, she resurrected him, healing his mortal wound.  Snape came to, though he was cold and still in pain.

  "The pain will cease momentarily," the fairy said.

  "Who … who are you …"

  "I am Anja, a River Fairy and I have given you life once more."

  "I am grateful, but why?"

She smiled warmly.  "To defeat your opponent of course.  I will also give you the extra strength you need to defeat him, on the proviso that you give it back after you have defeated him."

Snape nodded.  "Agreed."

  "And you must also rest here for three hours before you face him."

This Snape was reluctant to do, but he agreed.  He realised the cold had left his body as he rested on the riverbank near the trees for three hours like Anja had instructed him, before setting off to Hogwarts.

 

Back at Hogwarts, Godric had eaten so much, Harry wondered why he didn’t burst open, and then something did burst open, the doors to the Great Hall.  All faces, teacher and student alike turned suddenly and stared at what they saw.  Severus Snape stood at the entrance, sword drawn.

Godric stood and smiled.  "Severus …" He drew out the name.  "I don't know how you survived, but it won't be for long."

  "Don't be so sure."

Harry noticed that Godric Gryffindor looked eager to kill Snape again and he watched the fight not really knowing who he wanted to win.

Gryffindor and Snape circled one and other, then swords clashed.  Harry noticed it seemed harder for Godric to get the upper hand this time.  Snape expertly blocked and parried blows.  He was no dunce with a blade.  He saw an opportunity and went for it, running his opponent through.  The students and teachers looked on in horror.  When Godric hit the floor he was dead and the spell wore off.  The likeness of Godric Gryffindor had left him and on the floor lay Voldemort.  Again students and teachers stared.  Snape dropped his sword.  Anja appeared.

  "Will you do what you promised?  Will you give up the powers I gave you to defeat Voldemort?"

  "Yes," Snape said quietly, as the powers were taken from him.

He collapsed to the floor, caught by Harry.  At that moment Dumbledore appeared.

  "Good show, Severus."

Snape smiled. Harry stared.  "Is it really you, Sir?"

  "Yes, Harry, it's really me."

Harry smiled and helped take Professor Snape to Madame Pomfrey.

  "If I see you out of this bed there'll be trouble."

  "No chance of that," Snape promised as he lay down.

  "Sir…" Harry began.

  "What is it, Potter?"

  "I'm sorry, I-"

  "Things aren't always what they seem."

Harry nodded.  "Get some rest, Sir."

 "I intend to."

 

The next day, Snape awoke at 1pm.  "I feel like I could stay in bed all day," he said to Harry, his friends and Dumbledore.

  "No one's forcing you to get up, Severus."

  "Actually I feel I could sleep for a week."

  "Splendid idea.  I trust when you've rested you'll be ready to resume your classes?"

  "Headmaster?  You want me back?" Snape asked, incredulous.

  "Of course, Severus.   The school was severely lacking without you and there's no one to teach Defence Against the Dark Arts."

  "If you don’t mind, Sir, I'd rather go back to Potions."

Harry stared at Snape.

Dumbledore smiled.

  "Potions it is then."

And with a smile, Severus Snape went back to sleep.

 

 

?/9/05

 

This dream is a little foggy.  Snape and Harry were standing outside a large mansion house, trying to protect it with magic.

 

 

 

?/5/06

 

In this dream, I was doing whatever I could to protect Snape from his enemies, the Ministry of Magic as I truly believed in him.   I wore a long black Gothic style dress.  We stood outside an old castle, much like Hogwarts.   Severus was heartened that someone would care so and with his help and a few folks who still believed, I was able to prove his innocence.

 

 

 

2/8/06

 

Snape told me he loved me and I thanked him, telling him that I loved him too.  Gently he kissed me and took me to his dungeons…

 

 

11/2/07

 

Harry was in trouble for something he didn’t do.

            “As much as I’d like to take points off, Potter, I know you’re innocent,” get going.

            “Thank you, Professor.”
 Harry was astounded.

            “And if you’re late I’ll take points off.”

Harry almost smiled, knowing the professor was just keeping up his reputation.  It was only when Harry turned away that Snape permitted himself to smile, albiet only just!

 

 

3/3/07

 

Snape and I were talking about the wizarding world, the threat of Voldemort and the future.  We were sitting on a bench in Hogsmeade. He put his arm around me for comfort.

 

 

12/6/07

 

J K Rowling was interviewing Snape and asking him questions about his past and future.  Snape answered but kept private detail to himself and he was surprised at how much the woman knew!

 

 

21/7/07

 

Snape did not want to die before his mission was accomplished. He also didn’t want to die with people thinking he was evil and a minion of Voldemort, but was prepared to die regardless to stop the Dark Lord.

 

 

 

3/8/07

 

Snape was teaching Defence against the Dark Arts. He made his students write an essay on why that was important. The class groaned at essay writing and Snape glared at them threatening to take points of each and every house. He said they would get to practical but he needed them to grasp the serious concept of the Dark Arts. Harry, Rom and Hermione were somewhat touched – the Professor cared!  He was heartened to read some of the essays, even though he hated to admit it. Harry’s was excellent.

 

 

 

20/3/08

 

There was a first year Ravenclaw who was very timid. Draco now in his fourth year had chosen her as his personal person to torment.  And he wasn’t gentle.  Snape took pity on Rana and protected her, roused Draco seriously and much to his chagrin, took 20 points form Slytherin.  Draco was shocked, but hung his head.  Rana was crying and Snape held her. He felt a tad uncomfortable.

“There, there,” he said.  “Let’s get you cleaned up.

Rana later forgave him and went about learning as best she could and became one of Snape’s favourite students and he firm but kind ot her, her favourite teacher.

 

 

12/6/08

 

A Hogwarts girl and her friends were escaping from Dementors.  Snape rescued them and saw the Dementors away with his patronus, rescuing them.  I helped the professor.

He told the girls it was foolish to have been out so late ame took points off.  He gave me in Ravenclaw 5 points for my help.

 

 

23/6/08

 

Snape was doing his bit to help being down Voldemort form behind the scenes.  He almost lost his life and almost blew his cover. It was the dead of winter and Snape was relieved to be alive to fight another day, fighting the good fight.

 

 

 

1/11/08

 

Snape saved a Hogwarts first year girl from death and torture by Voldemort’s minions. Needless to say she was very grateful. She later dies form her injuries.  Snape cried and was comforted by Dumbledore and Harry.

 

 

 

7/12/08

 

Voldemort’s younger minions disguised as Hogwarts students were trying to get to Hermione to get to Snape.  They as well as Voldemort suspected Severus of being a double agent.   When they were discovered, they were seen off and Hermione felt guilty for telling them what she knew about Snape, but it seemed to have worked as she didn’t have very many nice things to say about him and that kept his cover.

 

 

 

12/4/09

 

 

McGonagall and Snape were quarrelling about Harry.  Later Snape found McGonagall near dead and was shocked and he was a suspect.  A detailed investigation by the Ministry of Magic proved Snape’s innocence – the energy form his wand was different than the Crucio curse that had left McGonagall paralysed. Madame Pomfrey was pivotal in McGonagall’s recovers as was Snape brining all manners of healing potions, even flowers!  They began to hunt for McGonagall’s attacked and found it none other than Barty Crouch Jr!   McGonagall was nursed back to health and was touched by Snape’s role in her recovery.

 

 

 

1/8/09

 

A Slytherin girl was trying to prove herself to the School and to Snape in a Quidditch match.  She failed miserably and was injured and sent to Madame Pomfrey.  Later she was cornered by a wolf (Lupin) and managed to calm him – and this did impress the school and Professor Snape and she became Lupin’s protector and moral compass when he tuned.

 

 

 

 

29/7/08

 

Harry decided not to kill Severus, despite the fact he’d killed Dumbledore. He wasn’t like Voldemort. It was in that time Snape gave Harry his memories and proved his innocence and Harry was touched at Snape’s struggle and that he was in love with his mother and her death turned him against Voldemort for good.

 

 

 

 

1/10/09

 

A little girl called Lyria was rescued and came to Hogwarts after her parents had tried to burn her for being a witch. She was too young to start at Hogwarts being 6 years of age, but Professor Snape adopted her.   Voldemort also wanted her dead.  Snape used the Avada Kedavra curse on Fenrir who tried to kill her and also saw off Bellatrix Lestrange.  Lyria loved the professor, the only real parent she had ever known.  Harry, Hermione and Ron were fond of her too.  She was them as brothers and sisters, the other teachers at Hogwarts being like her aunts and uncles and Dumbledore like her grandfather.  She cherished her new family.

 

 

?/3/10

 

Snape defeated Voldemort with Harry’s help and with the help of the Deathly Hallows. Voldemort’s overconfidence proved to be his weakness.

 

 

9/1/11 – Happy New Year!

 

In this dream Aro (from Twilight) and I were waiting on Platform 9 ¾ for the Hogwarts Express.  Aro needed to meet with Snape, who had sworn to keep vampire existence a secret.   They were impressed with one and other even if Aro was a bit too peppy for Snape’s liking. Aro was impressed with the professor’s hard life and what lay ahead and promised to keep his secret also. He was also very impressed with Hogwarts and how the wizarding world had kept itself secret from the muggles. He giggled at that word.

 

 

30/7/11

 I was looking through Book 7 for the Snape parts and couldn’t find them and became upset. Then in the dream I found the part where he was in love with Lily and I saw Lily’s spirit comforting Snape.

 

  

24/12/12 – Happy Xmas Eve!

 

There were two princesses born, one with magical powers and one without. The non-magical one was ignored and shoved aside.  She became sad and resentful of her parents but the sisters loved each other.  The magical sister urged her parents to love her non-magical sister but they didn’t. The magical sister was accepted into Hogwarts and the parents feared the non-magical sister would jeopardise her gifted town.  She wouldn’t she loved her sister and couldn’t bear to be apart from her and snuck abroad the Hogwarts train.  The non-magical sister was adopted by Snape, proving excellent at potions and learning and healing and became an assistant to Madame Pomfrey and in the library which she loved while her magical sister excelled too, both happy for each other.

 

 

4/7/14

 

The Whomping Willow finds a friend in a depressed Hogwarts girl.  Snape takes pity on her as she feels a lot like he did in his youth – Converted into a fic – click here ‘WIND IN THE WILLOWS

 

 

 12/12/14

 

Ron and Harry were sneaking about under Harry’s huge invisibility cloak, convinced something was up.  Snape sensed them and took the cloak off.  Horrified and sprung. Harry could not help but smile.  Severus stifled his and took five points off each. They explained something was up and Snape nodded – saying it was too dangerous for the students. Harry and Ron were touched – that was as close as Snape would ever come to admitting he cared. He marched them back to their dorms and the two got into their beds and blew out the candles. They heard the door close and started whispering.

            “Sleep!” Snape ordered.

The two boys jumped in their beds. 

            “Yes professor,” they said in unison.

The door closed for real this time but the boys didn’t dare chance it.

            ‘Sleep’ they heard in their minds.  It was a while before they fell asleep and even longer before the professor retired.  Voldemort was using shadow magic, which Snape, Dumbledore and McGonagall saw off before they could retire to their bed chambers in peace.

 

 

9/2/15

 

In this dream, the Wizarding world was in severe danger of being discovered by muggles so they all had to develop aliases.  Professor Snape came up with them.  Harry was none too pleased with his. He could be Barry Snotter or Barry Potty. They compromised on Barry Pott. Snape was Professor Severe Snake. Barry/Harry noticed at least he was cool.  Even Voldemort had come up with Lord Vol au Vent. A muggle girl had name her way to the wizarding world to escape her life as an abused muggle.  She wanted to fit in.  She thought she’d better change her name from Jane to Thalia.  She protected them form muggle discovery.  When the danger was over, they went back to their original names.  Snape felt sorry for Thalia and adopted her.  Turns out she had a knack for potions, despite being a muggle. He liked her new name, one of the muses.  Snape turned Lord Voldemort into his name sake and ate him with lashings of cream and butter.  The largest was a mushroom and port vol au vent and for dessert three berries and cream and port vol au vents. As a final curse, Lord Vol au Vent made it so Snape put on 50 pounds (25 kg) and Severus was none too pleased when he had to diet the old fashioned way to get the extra weight off, the Dark Lord’s final revenge. None of Snape’s robes fit until he was down to his normal skinny weight again. Thalia was wonderful in helping his stick to his diet. He didn’t know whether to love her or hate her for it… He was grateful for her help more so in protecting the wizarding world and when she was grown, she became an invaluable team at the Ministry of magic in helping keep the wizarding world safe and often made visits to Hogwarts and Snape had to hide his sweeties…

 

 

6/5/15

 

Camp Half Blood had a few exchange students from Hogwarts, including Harry Potter.  Professor Snape had come with them. The camp was attacked by monsters and the Camp students, using their powers teamed up with the witches and wizards using their wands. Chrion and Snape made a good team and enjoyed working together. Together they saved Camp.

            “Good Work everyone,” Chrion said, giving a nod to Snape who nodded back and gave a nod of approval to the Hogwarts students.

 “We must arrange a date to have exchange students at Hogwarts,” Snape said. “I had my doubts, but it’s been fruitful.”

Chiron nodded. “Indeed it has.”

The Hogwarts students bid farewell to their new friends, hoping it would not be too long before they saw them again.

Professor Snape told Chrion about Firenze and the Centaurs and Chrion was beside himself and reared in excitement before he looked embarassed. He rarely showed his emotions and it was a treat for the children to see.

 

 

 

11/7/15

 

In a dark building, Snape was helping a new girl escape Voldemort.  He was undercover, working for Dumbledore, although everybody, including Harry thought he was working for the Dark Lord.  The new girl Tisha knew otherwise, but kept Snape’s secret, until Voldemort was defeated.   After the Dark Lord fell, Harry apologised to Snape and Tisha formally thanked him. The professor smiled and forgave Harry, but gave the boy his ‘look’ and was glad Tisha was all right.

 

 

29/8/15

 

In this dream Harry had another uncle aside from Sirius and a brother. Harry had another uncle who poisoned his magically gifted brother.  Harry was sad and furious and vowed to bring the uncle to justice.  He saw Snape lurking around and was sure the two were in league.  Turns out Snape was following Harry’s uncle also to bring him to justice (or more) in his part of ratting out the Potters to Voldemort.  The uncle cornered Harry and Snape saved him, first by torturing the man, then in self defence, killing him.  Harry realised Snape had been on his side all along and apologised.

            “No need, but thank you.”

            “Why do you always act so ambiguously?”

Snape smiled.  “If everyone knew what side I was on, I’d be a terrible spy. Come on, let’s get back to Hogwarts.”

            Harry smiled and left with the professor.

 

 

27/11/15

 

A furious Harry met with Snape outside Hogwarts. Minerva told Harry that Snape was on Dumbledore’s side all along and that Dumbledore had been dying in any case and needed Voldemort to think Snape was on the Dark Lord’s side.  Harry could see the pained look in Snape’s eyes and chose to forgive him.  The two reconciled their differences.

 

 

6/3/16 – Happy Sydney Mardi Gras!

 

Snape was overseeing Hogwarts, that all the students were protected from Voldemort and his cronies.  Harry and his friend helped him.

 

 

31/3/16 – Last dream of the month

 

J. K. Rowling had given filming rights for three Harry Potter fanfictions to be filmed.  One was about a tour through the years at Hogwarts, what the students do each year and what they get up to.  The second was when Hermione came of age, her and Snape fell in love and got married. The third was an alternate ending to Snape’s death.  In the fanfiction, he gave his life to save Harry’s.  My mother and I watched these mini-movies at the cinema and my mother said that my fanfiction could have been filmed and to submit one if J. K. Rowling ever made more fan stories into movies.

 

 

 

29/4/16

 

Alan Rickman was a speaker on a panel at a health seminar I attended.  We made friends and he shouted me dinner at an organic restaurant and was as impressed with me as I was with him.

 

 

 

27/5/16

 

Transformers Cybertron Dream.  Optimus Prime was watching an Autobot Race through the Teletraan 1.  Hot Shot won. The Autobots and Decepticons then played Quidditch with transformer sized broomsticks. Snape was referee.  The Autobots won.

 

 

 

20/8/16

 

In this dream J. K. Rowling had opened up a new Harry Potter world in the middle of England.  On the first day, of which the tickets were sold out, the actors from the movie were starring in the show.  In my dream beautiful Alan Rickman was still alive.  I was a helping out with the show which I was very excited about. I took tourists to the classrooms with Maggie Smith as Mrs McGonagall and the other actors as their respective characters like Madame Hooch, Professor Flitwick, Professor Trelawney, Madame Pomfrey, Professor Sprout and others, one to Dumbledore’s office with Richard Harris, who also had not died in this dream.  Alan was I the dungeons, dressed as Snape, making weird and wonderful potions and having a great time and so were the participants - and the kids were also about, especially Daniel as Harry, Emma as Hermione and Rupert as Ron. Luna, Seamus, Neville, Draco, Lavender, Parvarti and her sister, Cedric and Cho and the others were also there.

 

In this dream, Joanne Rowling also ran a competition and opened up he Harry Potter world for fans to write short 10 minute scripts set in the Harry Potter world, G or PG rated.  She accepted two of mine and was rather touched by the first one which was after the death of Snape, he goes to the Elysian Fields and reunited with his soul mate Lily. As it turned out she was always his soul mate, except in the lifetime she spent as Lily Evans, later Potter, she had to break from Severus and marry James to have Harry to stop the Dark Lord as if she had stayed with Snape, their daughter would have been killed by Voldemort and the Dark Lord would reign supreme.

The second script J.K. accepted of mine was the scene in which Dumbledore and Snape were arguing in the first, overheard by Hagrid.  I extrapolated on it with Snape, at first flat out refusing to kill the only friend he ever had and extremely reluctantly capitulating, knowing it had ot be done to save the world.

I was chuffed at my scripts being accepted and asked to help on the opening day of Harry Potter world and especially excited to meet Alan Rickman and J. K Rowling.  {Man I wish this dream had been real!!! But as the Mad Hatter {Tarrant} said in the Through the Looking Glass’ movie – who’s to say which reality is real? – Perhaps they both are in some way ;}  I plan to write fics of the ‘scripts’ I ‘wrote’ in this dream.

 

 

 

 

14/10/16

 

In this dream Snape was also an animangus. He transformed into a black stallion.  Years after Lily died, Snape fell in love with a middle-aged women called Euphegenaia. She was also an animangus that transformed into a black mare.  She was totally fine with the fact that Snape was still in love with Lily and loved him enough to be the comfort he needed.  They made love in animangus form and Euphegenaia became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter and was fine that Snape wanted to call her Lily. Her second name was Jennifer.

 

There was a monk called Duncan who was keeping information about Voldemort from the world as he thought it best to protect the world. Unbeknownst to him, his assistant Larimus was in league with Voldemort and it was him that was partly responsible for Snape’s death.  Euphegenaia knew this and kept it secret to protect herself and her daughter, who could also transfigure herself into a black mare. Lily and her mother came to stay with my mother and I in out huge 3 storey house. We had a Solstice celebration with friends and it was on that Solstice when Euphegenaia exposed Larimus and Duncan, with regret had send Larimus to Azkaban where he would spend the rest of his life for his collaboration with the Dark Lord. He was full of hate and his mentor Duncan was very sad and angry with himself for allowing himself to be duped.

 

Dustan Clare, the actor who played Gannicus in Spartacus came to live with us also and I fell in love with him and we made love. He also helped bring Larimus to justice. I joked with Dustin that it was hard not to call him Gannicus and he laughed; he didn’t mind. He still had Gannicus’ long hair.

 

Lily missed her father and her and her mother spoke to Snape’s sprit often. Lily painted a picture of her father who came to life and the spirit of Severus Snape, his daughter and her mother were able to find their peace. Snape and James forgave each other. Lily, Harry’s mother, Lupin, Tonks, Fred and James also found their peace.

 

 

 

15/10/16

 

I was at a Harry Potter convention, dressed as a Lady Snape.  Professor Snape was there and approved and showed me how to mix potions at his stall.  Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Fred, George, Neville and the other kids were about and I was with my friends. Professors Dumbledore, Sprout, Flitwick, Trelawney, Slughorn, Madame Pomfrey and the other teachers were there. So were Lupin, Tonks, Sirius Black and we all had a great time.

 

 

 

10/12/16

 

Snape, Ron, Harry and Hermione were protecting some eggs laid by a rare magical creature who had died.  Snape carried them in his robe to safety and he, Harry, Ron and Hermione watched over them until they hatched and helped the creatures on their way in the magical wild.

 

 

 18/4/17

In this dream Narcissa had a sister called Leura.  She was in love with Snape. No one else loved him and he became heartened that someone did. He could see her love was genuine as was her horror about the evil of Lord Voldemort.  Snape had a son with Leura called Daniel Albus Evans Snape. Voldemort burns town their secret meeting spot and Snape was sad as he’d organised it full of potions. They had to find another one at Hogsmeade which Snape stocked with potions.

 

 

27/8/17

A Japanese girl called Omicho had found a rare coin. She was a good witch and a second-year student of Hogwarts. She knew the coin was magical and kept it out of the wrong hands. Those who wanted to get it, both muggle and magical. Omicho used an apparate spell to apparate near Hogwarts, then rushed as fast as she could on her broom.  She gave the coin to Professor Snape, who had once owned it, though it had been stolen by Lucius Malfoy.  He congratulated her; she knew the value of the coin.  It could place a magical disguise on a person without a Polyjuice potion, make them invisible without an invisibility cloak and allowed them to walk through solid objects. Professor Snape kept it safe.

 

 

 

28/1/18

 

Naida, a new student was in love with Professor Snape.  She was an empath and could sense his deep feelings. She elected Potions, but wasn’t good at it at all and became mortified.  Snape felt sorry for her, as she really tried.  He suggested Professor Sissa’s class on empathy, as he could tell she was an empath. {He hated being called Professor Sissy.} Sadly, Naida left Potions and joined Empathy and made a friend called Risë {Pronounced Reesa.} Risë, also an empath and a couple of years older than Naida, took her under her wing.  Naida learned a lot more about empathy in this class, which helped her get closer to Snape.  Severus took pity on her wanting to learn potions and did something he’d never done, which is tutor her privately.  Naida felt she didn’t have to compete with anyone. She wanted to see Severus smile and he finally did when she got her first potion right, a plant growing one and her plant became her prized possession. Risë felt happy for her. Slowly, Naida and Snape became friends over a couple of years and he began to open up to her and when they were really close, he really opened up to her and cried in her arms about his hard life and losing the love of his life and Naida cried with him, feeling his pain and in Naida, Snape found a new love and she cherished him deeply.

 

 

 

1/2/18

 

Snape was undercover, helping Dumbledore fight Voldemort and ushering the children and teachers to safety.  He’d fallen in love with an older student called Naimah, from Tibet. At long last, he’d found a love and vowed to keep her safe and settle down with her once the threat was over.

 

 

5/5/19

Snape was saved by Harry Potter and Luna, who had a necklace of phoenix tears which cured him.  Snape helped a teenage girl with schizophrenia, called Persephone, that they thought was a muggle, but she was magical.  They rescued her form a shopping mall and bought her a witch doll for $39.99 and a plush purple and green dragon for $40 each. She was very grateful and took comfort in them and her new friends and was very grateful for their compassion and hep, especially Snape. Draco helped her and her voices were Voldemort, who they got rid of and Persephone had a deep connection with the story world and helped Harry connect with his parents and Snape properly say goodbye to Lily.

 

?/6/19

 

Through magic and meditation, Snape contacted the ancient Greek, Egyptian and Norse Gods to help him defeat Voldemort and they came to his aid and were glad to help humanity once more as guardians, not lords and masters.  They felt powerful, yet humble.  Snape felt wonderful to feel appreciated, though he did it not for his ego, but to do what was right.

 

 

8/10/19

 

In this dream, I met Daniel Radcliffe wen he did a live Harry Potter stage play when he was 11.  His chaperone was very motherly and a hippie.  I also met Alan Rickman and the rest of the cast. It was awesome.  Snape cared for Harry and Alan did in real life too, since Daniel’s real parents could not travel with him.  It was nice to meet the gang and have dinner with them.

 

 

 15/1/2020 – First Snape Dream of the year, woo hoo!

 

The Autobots from Transformers and I were relaxing at a beach called Patalé.  We when shopping and I walked down a corridor in the Jedi Temple from Star Wars and helped the Jedi and made it so Qui-Gon Jinn didn’t die.  Brawl’s tyre treads went rather painfully when he was out on maneuvers and not doing anything malevolently, so Ratchet repaired him.  We found one of Harry Potter’s magic books and returned it to him.  Snape was happy as it was a potions book. Harry was happy too, despite the fact Snape took 5 points off for his carelessness, lest an unscrupulous muggle find the book and we knew Snape was innocent of being a follower of Voldemort.

 

 

 

27/1/20

 

Snape helped save a school bus full of muggle children, using his magic, that was set to careen off a bridge by Voldemort to distract Harry, Hermione and Ron.  They saw Snape surreptitiously save the bus and made it look, to the muggles, like a miracle and indeed it was. This convinced the trio that Snape was indeed working for the side of good.

 

 

 

19/3/20

 

 

Snape helped Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville and me rid Voldemort’s spirit from an abandoned muggle Tuscan farmhouse. He used magic to renovate it onto something beautiful and gave it to me. It had long been abandoned and unwanted as it had quite literally been haunted.  Snape struggled to forgive James Potter through meditation, found a shy half-blood teacher, Amarine, teaching students meditation, fell in love with her and found he could live a happy life after all and we were all happy for him.

 

 

 

19/3/20

 

 

Snape helped Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville and me rid Voldemort’s spirit from an abandoned muggle Tuscan farmhouse. He used magic to renovate it onto something beautiful and gave it to me. It had long been abandoned and unwanted as it had quite literally been haunted.  Snape struggled to forgive James Potter through meditation, found a shy half-blood teacher, Amarine, teaching students meditation, fell in love with her and found he could live a happy life after all and we were all happy for him.

 

 

21/7/20

 

 

Snape was on a bus, so was Voldemort, both in disguise. Snape protected muggle and magical students alike.  Harry and friends were impressed; Severus risked his life doing so.

 

 

2/8/20

 

Snape was deliberately elusive when Voldemort attacked Hogwarts, behind the scenes and very secretly saving the students, risking his life doing so.  Harry and friends were very surprised and embarassed not going Severus the benefit of the doubt; he took it in his stride, telling them, he’s be a poor double agent if everybody knew; he was just a very good thespian.  And all was well.

 

 

 

6/8/20

 

The students saved a badly wounded Snape from Voldemort making a magical lake, like a giant moat around Hogwarts with enchanted water which hurt Voldemort.  Snape used the water to kill Death Eaters and send them to a place where their spirits could heal and put a love spell on Voldemort t be in love with the magic of life, find a love and regain his appearance and no longer be a threat.  The students knew Snape was on their side now and Luna used phoenix tears to save him although it was water, it worked, when Harry inquired how water saved him, whether it was magical, Snape said it wasn’t, but Luna’s belief and love made it work which herated Harry, his friends and the Hogwarts students and staff. {Interesting how these are recurring dreams}

 

 

FIC PLANNED.

 

 

?/12/20

Professor Snape and Dumbledore met Gandalf from The Lord of The Rings and together they saved Middle Earth and the Wizarding world and the magickal world.

 

 

1/1/21 – Happy New Year!

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, He-Man, She-Ra, Sailor Moon, Star Wars, various Star Treks and more.

 

 

 

30/6/21

 

I did not drink much, however in this dream, I was in a pub that sold red Harry {otter themed cocktails with cream cheese froth. They were vodka, pomegranate and Meyer lemon and were delish!   I shared some with Snape and my friends.

 

 

30/6/21 - Two Snape dreams in one night - woo hoo!

 

Harry learnt to respect Snape when he took some new nervous students under his wing. The Potions Master was firm, yet kind in his own way.

 

6/7/21

 

In this dream, Snape did not die, but published his autobiography.   An interesting read.  It took a lot of courage to write and publish his painful life.   He also took some nervous first-year students under his wing.  Harry was happy to see he had mellowed a but, though was still the same, crusty Snape.

 

 

7/8/21

 

I was reading out a Snape fanfic to Snape and he loved it.  He said that I truly saw him; no one else ever had.  I was the only one who he allowed see him cry and I was truly honored.  Snape let his shields down around me.  We fell in love and were married by Albus Dumbledore.

 

 

25/1/22

 

I went to Hogwarts and was in my third year.  I was able to help Severus Snape deal with his internal pain.   In the end, he gave his life to save Harry.  We all mourned for him and wished him well with his healing in the spirit world.

 

 

9/2/22

 

In this dream, Harry learned how brave Snape was and the brave face he put on and how much he loved Lily and did everything for her and Harry mellowed toward him and realised that Snape did nothing against Professor McGonagall, just defended himself and gave his son the middle name of Severus.

 

 

 

19/2/22

 

Harry was sure Snape was with Voldemort, until he saw his memories in the Pevensie.  Then he knew the truth and he was able to stop Voldemort with the help of Draco. {similar to the dream above}

 

 

 

22/3/22

 

Snape ended up in a Muggle hospital after his fight with Voldemort and weas terrified his magical abilities would be discovered.  Harry had his transferred to St Mungo’s and the professor was grateful.  Harry became the new headmaster at Hogwarts and Snape, after he healed inherited a cottage in the forest and sometimes Harry and friends visited him.  Snape spent his days writing about his adventures, his lost love and a caution to be happy, lest they end up like him.  He donated most of the profits from book sales to the less fortunate.

 

 

 

23/3/22  A Snape dream the night after, woo hoo!

 

There was a male doll with a shirt with a radioactive symbol to be cool.  Snape bought a doll of himself.  He later had to go in disguise to the muggle world and wore a black sleeveless shirt with a yellow triangle slopped on it with paint and a black leather jacket and pants.  He managed to thwart Voldemort in disguise.

 

 

 

25/4/22 – Anzac Day ~ Lest We Forget

 

Harry’s stuff was moved to the lawn by someone who didn’t like him and he went to get it back and he was desperate to get it back inside before his precious things got wet or stolen.  His friends helped.  Even Professor Snape took pity on him and helped.  Hogwarts had been robbed.  They had stolen one of Dumbledore’s prized magical pens and other artefacts that could be used against wizard and muggle kind.

The found Dumbledore’s pen amongst Harry’s things.  Snape eyed it.

            “Proffers, I didn’t …” began Harry in protest.

Snape Held up a hand.  “I know,” he said, calmy, to Harry’s utter relief.  “Someone is trying to frame you.”

Then, she made herself known and tried to kill Snape.  Harry saved his life from Bellatrix’s deadly bast.  He nodded his thanks.  She then tried to kill Harry and Snape saved him in return, using the killing curse on Bellatrix.  As evil as she was, it didn’t make him feel any better about having to kill a sentient being.

Dumbledore, the teachers and students were relieved Harry and Snape were unharmed and the stolen items were found and returned.  Dumbledore made Harry and Severus a hot cacao each.

“It’s organic from the Andes,” he said.

Harry and Snape nodded their thanks and gratefully drank deep into the warm, creamy elixir.

“Now this is a potion,” Harry said with a smile,

Despite himself, Snape chuckled.  “Indeed.”

He remembered way back when, to when his mother, Eileen had made him one when he was about four, after a bout with his violent father.  Dumbledore sensed Snape’s pain and bade he meditate.

“As soon as I finish this delicious brew,” he promised.

He and Harry nodded their thanks to one and other.

Luna came in.  “Professor, I saw you were wounded in the fight,” she said.

“It’s nothing.”

“Let me see,”

Snape’s had had a spreading bruise.  Dumbledore, Harry and Luna became worried about him.

“I have phoenix tears, Luna said, removing her necklace with a small round bottle.  She placed two drops on his wound, healing him.

“Thank you, Luna,” he said.

“It’s a pleasure, Professor,” she said.

“However, Voldemort and his other Death Eaters are still at large,” Dumbledore said, gravely.

Snape took a deep breath in.

“Severus, it could not be helped. You killed a monster.”

He signed.  “Yes, but it didn’t make me feel any better.”

“I’d be disappointed and devastated if it did and fire you on the spot.”

Snape chuckled.

 

His meditation was soothing, despite knowing a final battle was coming.  He would be prepared to fight the murderer of his beloved and dreamt of being held in her loving arms.

 

29/4/22

 

Dumbledore was showing Harry even more secretive passages of Hogwarts, to only tell the others in a state of emergency or evacuation.  The passages were full of ancient symbols and runes and water protected with force shields.

            “Thank you , Proferts, for showing me these.”

            “My pleasure, Harry.  I know I can trust you with this secret. You, Severus and I are the only ones who knew.  My predecessor taught me and he has passed to the realm of Merlin now.  Keep the secret safe,”

            “I will.”

            And together they emerged inside the dungeons.  Snape, momentarily surprised greeted the newcomers.

            “I was just about to make some green tea.”

            “Green tea, professor?  Is that a magical potion?”

            Snape chuckled lightly.  “I should take a point off for your cheek, Potter, bit I am in a good mood and if the muggles can make magic potions, this is definitely one of them.”

            And all three were treated to a hot Japanese matcha tea.

 

 

 

 

4/9/22

 

There was a muggle shop that did its best to emulate Zonko’s.  It was not as good as there was no magic, but Fred and George were inpressed that the muggles had made such a colourful and fun shop with no magic.  Even Snape was begrudgingly impressed. He liked Zonko’s too, but would never admit it and always went in disguise…

 

 

 

 

21/12/22 – Happy Solstice

To fool Voldemort, Harry had to pretend he was dead.  He later returned to Hogwarts on the Solstice, a few days later.  Even Snape was relieved to see him.

 

 

 

 

27/12/22

Harry was trying to let go his past,  Snape offered to help, as he needed to let go his painful past as well.  Together, they learned to meditate and heal.  {Sweet}

 

11/4/23 – Happy Birthday, mum {mom}

 

I was teaching muggle studies and also peaceful magic at Hogwarts.  Professor Snape and I fell in love and we handfasted. Harry and his friends and the whole of Hogwarts thought it was cute and were invited.

 

 

 

 

3/7/23

 

Olivander from made some metallic, robot wands for the Transformers.  Bumblebee helped Optimus Prime from being cursed by Megatron.

 

 

 

 

21/7/23

 

Fred bought a bunch of Transformers toys and gave them to the Autobots.

 

 

 

 

24/8/23

 

Hermione was very surprised to discover she had a magical sister, a child thought list when she’d been kidnapped by Voldemort, but unbeknownst to her parents, rescued Narcissa, who felt sorry for her and she was adopted by a witch called Amaretta and raised.  She had gone to Hogwarts and had been in her third year when Hermione came.  They were reunited.  Hermione was intrigued that he’d been one of Snape’s favourite students!  All in all, a lovely family reunion.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More as I have them…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

   

Back to Snape/Lucius Page