~ She~Ra & He~Man Dreams ~

 

 

Nightly dreams I have had in the She~Ra & He-Man Universe. Will be updating this as soon as I have more She-Ra/He-Man dreams.

Please do not archive, but you may link directly to this page.

 

Dreams are written in format: Day/month/year

 

 

?/9/2000

She-Ra had come through a porthole, supposedly to help her brother He-Man of Eternia, however, it was a trap set by Skeletor and Evil Lyn, as the porthole stripped She-Ra of her powers, rendering her helpless in the middle of an Ambush. Skeletor's new warrior, Grogan leading the attach, while the blue man and his witch watched from the safe distance of Snake Mountain.

The Sorceress had left the safety of Castle Grayskull to warn her and, a second later, she would have been too late. She-Ra on Swifty flew back into the portal, just before it closed.

Skeletor screamed in rage, blasting his rams head staff, in disgust, turning away, though Evil Lyn still watched the vidscreen.

In a rage Grogan aimed his laser cannon up at the Sorceress, and fired, hitting her midsection. The bird-woman screamed as she fell.

Evil Lyn gave s start.

The Sorceress plummeted to the hard ground below, landing with a thud, not moving.

Lyn stared at her still image, the Sorceress' feathers red with blood, black form dirt, though her enemy, the wicked sorceress respected her nemesis, a tear rolling down her pale cheek as she turned away.

Skeletor took the news with interest, though he did not flinch.

"She was a worthy adversary," he said, and with that, he left.

* * *

On the battlefield, the Sorceress lay, dying, in excruciating pain, her blood draining fast. She could not transform into Zoar, nor had she the power to call for help. The only thing that could save her was the Castle itself and somehow she had to get herself there. The warrior who had blasted her had long since gone, as had his companions. Fear gripped the Sorceress... Would she make it? Castle Grayskull was far from here, the night was cold and what should happen if she were to be found by an enemy ... Never before had she felt so helpless, as she pulled herself over the land, each moment excruciating, no one but Eternia herself heard the Sorceress' pained, frightened and frustrated screams.

* * *

 

He-Man felt like he had been run through with his own sword and he broke down. The most powerful man in the Universe collapsed to his knees, bawling as though there were no more tomorrows and he felt there weren't.

Cringing, Battlecat came to his Master, gently nudging him. He'd never seen him like this before and it pained him almost as much as news of the Sorceress' death.

He-Man stood after what felt like an Eternity, and mounted Battlecat.

"Take me to Snake Mountain Gorge..."

"He-Man..."

The powerful man dried his eyes. "Take me to Grogan."

"He-Man ..." Battlecat growled. "The Sorceress' death is painful for us all, but revenge..."

"Do as I command!"

Battlecat blinked. He-Man had never yelled at him before, though the cat understood his Master's pain as he galloped on.

He-Man dismounted his cat, drawing his sword, deflecting blasts, destroying Skeletor's machines as he advanced of Grogan. The warrior knowing he meant business.

Skeletor watched with interest.

He-Man glared at the warrior, hate burning his heart and soul as he slammed Grogan's defence out of his hand. Grogan saw the rage in the other's eyes.

"H...He-Man ... please ... I thought it was set to stun ..."

He-Man saw through the lie.

"I didn't mean to kill her ..."

"YOU DIDN'T CARE!!!" He-Man screamed as he plunged his sword into Grogan, running him through with a savage twist.

Both Battlecat and Skeletor gave a start. He-Man's action rocking them both to the core. Grogan himself meant nothing to Skeletor, her was a good warrior was all, though Skeletor had seen He-Man rescue his enemies against the good warrior's better judgment. Never had he seen his enemy be unkind to or hurt another. The hatred burning his soul had changed that.

He-Man glared at Skeletor, a shiver running down his blue spine and he decided to leave, disturbed by his usually gentle enemy's actions.

He-Man took a breath and held his sword up, tainted with Grogan's blood. He dropped the sword and cried. It looked so alien to him now, soiled with blood spilled in hate - by his hate. It sickened him that no matter how much he loved the Sorceress, how could this hate have blackened his soul so? His enchanted sword to be used for Protection and defence, never once had he used it on the offensive and now it had been filthied by his hatred.

"I don't deserve to have this..." He stood, wiping the blood on Grogan's cape, though the silver sword shined bright, to He-Man, it would never be wiped clean.

Battlecat said nothing, though angry with the deceased Grogan himself, saddened by his Master's actions, wondering if he would ever be the same person again.

"Let's go," he growled quietly.

Upon their return, He-Man's brow furrowed as he saw a trail of blood leading up to Castle Grayskull ... and inside. Very concerned now, he and Battlecat followed the trail of blood inside ... up the winding stone staircase and into the Sorceress' bedchambers.

"Sorceress!"

He-Man dropped his sword and ran to her bedside, where she lay, her body bloodied and dirty.

She barely had the strength to acknowledge him.

"He... Ma..."

"Ssh, don't speak..."

Gently he touched her. "Ohh my gentle Sorceress..." He-Man broke down. Battlecat winged, his front paws on the bed. The Sorceress moved one of her small hands to touch his paw.

"My ... gallant friends ... I ... I don't know if I can..."

He-Man placed his hand gently over her mouth. "We'll do everything we can."

He-Man summoned his sister through her sword. Hearing the news, she was there in no time.

"Ohh, Sorceress... I thank you ... You risked your life to save me... You..."

Weakly, the Sorceress smiled. "No more ... than you would have... for me..."

The most powerful woman and man in the Universe, combined the energies of their swords and spoke together.

"By the Power and Honor of Grayskull!"

The swords glowed, elevated and crossed, sending their energies into the Sorceress.

She-Ra gently touched the weak woman, her healing energies surrounding her.

The Sorceress could stay awake no longer, neither could She-Ra, the healing taking everything she had.

He-Man and Battlecat watched over them until they awoke.

She-Ra was the first to come to. "I'm fine..." she said, though was more concerned about the Sorceress.

* * *

The Sorceress was not used to so many fussing about her while she regained her true strength, but thanked the Star Gods that the pain was gone. She-Ra gently embraced her, the Sorceress returning. "Thank you my princess..."

 

He-Man saw She-Ra off.

"If you need anything, He-Man,"

"I'll know who to call," he said with a smile.

He returned to the Sorceress, dreading what he had to tell her.

The gentle woman sighed. "I know, He-Man, I see the pain if your soul..."

"I killed him ... I was so angry ..."

Gently the Sorceress placed her hand on his shoulder. "I see in your minds eye ... and while it is far from pleasurable, you vow never to do so again..."

"Yes, but that doesn't change what I did ... The Sword of Power was stained with his blood! I murdered him, despite what he did to you!"

The Sorceress wiped a tear from his cheek.

"I am no longer worthy of this sword." He-Man placed it down next to her.

The Sorceress smiled warmly. "Indeed you are, He-Man. For you to condemn your actions with such conviction there is no person more worthy."

He-Man looked into her gentle eyes as he clasped his hand around his sword, glowing and feeling warm to his touch. "Thank you, Sorceress."

"Do not mention it," gently she touched his face.

He-Man embraced her and could not hold his tears back. "Ohh Gods... When I thought I'd lost you, I thought I would die, Sorceress, you my gentle mentor and beloved friend ... I couldn't bear to lose you..."

"Nor I you, He-Man."

Battlecat, without his armour perched on the bed and gently licked her. The Sorceress smiled and gently stroked him, as he rubbed his green and yellow striped head against her.

He-Man smiled, it wasn't often his Battlecat was affectionate.

The Sorceress paused for a few moments before wiping tears form her own cheek.

"Sorceress?"

She smiled, though could no longer hold back her tears.

"Ohh, He-Man ... Ohh Gods ... I was so afraid ... I felt so alone ... in so much pain... ohh ... I called out, though no one heard ... and crawled ... Ohh Gods, it was so painful..." She shut her eyes.

He-Man gently held her. "If I had known, I would have been by your side in a second."

She nodded and tried to dry her tears, thanking the Powers of Grayskull for the safety of his friend's arms, He-Man admiring her strength to have crawled all the way back to the castle, despite her pain. It pained him to think of it, though he felt that paled in comparison to his friend's suffering as he held her close.

"I'll always be here for you."

"And I for you."

The Sorceress sighed, though her painful ordeal was over, she knew she would have to meditate on it, and help He-Man with his ordeal, but for now was content to be held in his gentle arms. Softly he kissed her cheek, thanking the honor of Grayskull for her gift of life.

 

30/11/14

 

In this dream, Frosta was fighting off the Horde from her frozen lands and the land of the Selkies. She was also protecting a little girl. The Selkies helped her. She-Ra came and not a moment too soon to fight Mantenna and the horde ships. Together they sent them packing and Frosta thanked She-Ra for her help, greatly given. Tisha, the little girl went with She-Ra to the Whispering Woods and made friends with the Twiggetts. I was helping Frosta although I couldn't wear high heels. I found a bootmaker in Etheria who made flat boots.

 

 

18/12/20

I was with one of my best friends who also had a set of She-Ra Princess of Power and Golden Girl and the Guardians of the Gemstones dolls.  She wondered if she should keep them.  I advised her to sell them ion eBay if she wanted to as they’re worth a lot nowadays.  She wanted to keep them.  Jane, the vampiress from Twilight was fascinated by the fantasy dolls, as born on the 12th century, she had never seen such toys and didn’t have much of a childhood.  Aro caved in and bought her a set on eBay.

 

 

10/1/21

 

The Greek God, Hades had created a huge robot Kerberos to give is guard dog a long-needed rest and some healing.  It had gone rusty and was a ling robot dog with a huge mouth. An evil He-Man from He-Man ad the Masters of the Universe and Catra form She-Ra-Princess of Power commandeered the confused robot Kerberos with a massive chain.  He was not evil. They took him above ground and used a portal to get back to Eternia to take over.  Hades got wind of it and put a stop to it, mad with their audacity and damage they caused and none too impressed with their lack of morals, Hades boing the God of Justice. They begged him not to kill them and he said he would not, as that was not this way. A relieved evil He-Man and Catra went back to Eternia, contemplating their actions.  Hades met She-Ra and the rebellion and was impressed with them. The robot Kerberos whimpered, frightened and Hades stroked the massive dog’s one very long head and led him home.  His dog spent some time healing and loved that he had a robot playmate when he came back.

 

 

14/01/21

I had lost my Frosta doll and was stressed looking for her as I wanted to show her to a friend.  I eventually remember where I put her, in a box atop my mother’s cupboard in her bedroom, we were playing She-Ra hide and seek.  I got Frosta and showed the beautiful doll to my friend who loved her and got herself one on eBay.

 

 

1/1/21 – Happy New Year!

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, He-Man, She-Ra, Sailor Moon, Star Wars, various Star Treks and more.

 

 

?/8/21

I was living in Etheria and making a dress like Shadow Weaver’s.  I flet for her once good, now evil.  Shadow Weaver heard of me and came to see me.  I could tell she was tired of being evil and underappreciated.  I helped her return to being good again.   She had been permanently disfigured by the Horse, but now used her powers for good.

 

 

 

 

15/10/22

 

I was on a She-Ra adventure with the woman herself and her friends and flying on Madame Razz’s broomstick! Oh, deary  my!

 

 

5/9/23

 

As an adult, I was re-watching all my old favourite pre Transformers: The Movie  Transformers episodes and having a grand old time, reminiscing retro greats such as She-Ra ~ Princess of Power and Knight Rider.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More as I have them

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to She-Ra Page