Septimus Dreams

 

 

 These are dreams I have had about Septimus {and other Mark Strong charatcers} I will be updating it as soon as I have more Sherlock dreams. Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page.

Dream Dates are written Australian/UK format as in Day/Month/Year.

Most of these dreams I have at home, unless otherwise specified.

 

 

24/12/09 – Happy Xmas Eve ~ Had this dream after the Sherlock Holmes movie,

starring Robert Downey Jr. in the titular role and Mark Strong as Blackwood}

 

Blackwood was escaping Sherlock.  He went into the drains and found a scared woman hiding out there. Blackwood was depressed, the woman was terrified and feeling unloved and unwanted.  He wanted to protect her.  When they came out, she begged for his life and he was not hung but went to prison for his crimes and she visited him every day before he was released, twenty years later and they married. He was heartened she waited so long.

 

 

?/12/09

 

In this dream, Blackwood form Sherlock and strict Miss Hardbroom from The Worst Witch hit it off and got married.

 

 

24/5/09

Septimus was riding all around StormHold, eyeing the kingdom that would be his.  He killed Secundus on his rounds, though Septimus couldn’t put his finger on it something seemed missing.  Deep down he did know it, he wanted to enjoy his life with another.

 

2/2/15

There was a magazine with Mark Strong on the cover. The interview and article all about him (in which Septimus got numerous mentions and a picture,) called ‘Strong Mark.’  I bought one for me, one for a friend and scanned the article it in for my StarDust group (I SO wish the mag really existed!)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to StarDust Page