Nightly dreams I have had in the ‘Once Upon a Time’ Universe.

Please do not archive. Though you may link directly to this page.

Dreams written in date format day/month/year

 

 

15/2/15

 

I got on a scale and had put on some weight.  Rumplestiltskin appeared to me and giggled.

    "You're creeping up, Deary.  Gotta watch that." and he laughed again.

    "I know," I said sheepishly.

I lay on his stomach ad het laughed once more and played with my hair and I played with his. He sighed, then hugged me and told me not to worry.

 

3/5/18 ~ Once Upon a Time & Dragons {How to Train your Dragon series}

 

            The Evil Queen, separated from Regina had shrunk our heroes down to pint size.  She’d also conjured a dragon, who had been caught in her spell.  She had hoped to use the dragon. Said beast was a Scauldron, a usually cantankerous oceanic beast.   He was huge, with a long neck, streamline face with fat chin. Now, however, he was happy to help the heroes, as it meant getting back home and to his usual size. He hated being small! Just like the heroes did.  The heroes were in a Victorian style room, with ropes with hoops hanging form the ceiling and Regina knew it was up to her to get to the crystal on the mahogany cabinet.  Fortunately, her mother had forced her to do acrobatics for her training when she was a girl.  She swung on the dragon’s tail to reach the first hoop, got some momentum up for the second, then the third, then the fourth and almost fell to her death on the last, much to everyone’s horror. The door started to open and everyone froze. They knew it was the Evil Queen, even before she came in. Regina reached the crystal and activated it, much to her other side’s horror.  The crystal’s power took everyone outisde, returned them to their normal sized and sent the grateful Scauldron home.  Regina integrated her darker half back into herself, knowing that she was part of her, and the two halves needed the other in order to live in harmony.

 

3/5/18 ~ Two Once Upon a Time dreams in one night – woo hoo!

Rumple as Mr. Gold was up to his old tricks again and Belle was not impressed and rejected him, despite the fact that she still loved him, despite his garish new hairdo.  She was devastated when Rumple died and went to the Underworld to give him one last chance. Zelena came with her to the Underworld, to give Hades a second chance, as she still loved him also.  Both of the condemned were grateful that one person cared enough and promised to change their ways; lest they end up back in the Underworld {and Hades hated being a resident here, rather than its king.} Hades resurrected Robin, much to Regina’s delight and Hades and Zelena and Rumple and Belle, lived in pe ace in Storybrooke. And Belle made Rumple magic his long hair back! And Hades, not to be outdone, flamed his hair for Zelena...

            Converted to a FIC. When it is done is will be called HIGHWAY TO HADES and will available be on both my Disney Hades and Once Upon a Time Pages.

 

5/5/18 – similar to the dream above.

Rumple smoothed tings over with Belle, who made him magic his hair back to normal. She hated the short do!  Zelena went to the Underworld to rescue her love.  They embraced and Hades’ hair flared up in all its glory to be with his sexy love again.

 

7/3/19

Hades made a desperate plea to Zelena, appearing to her.  She rescued him from the Underworld and he lived in Storybrooke and eventually managed to smooth things over.  He spent 6 months in Storybrooke and 6 months in the Underworld.  Rumple, The Dark One ruled in Hades’ absence. Hades let go his hatred and need for vengeance on his brother Zeus, as he realised he would not have found Zelena otherwise. Madly in love, they bought a sweet cottage in Storybrooke and Hades learned to use his powers wisely ad riund he rather liked it that way!

 

             

22/1/20

 

Ethan blew a whistle that could control Hades, much like Rumple’s dagger.  He wanted to resurrect a long dead knight. Hades was reluctant, as this would disturb the balance and Zeus would have his immortal balls.  The reason Ethan wanted to resurrect the knight was that he was a descendant of the family this knight so wronged and wanted to challenge the evil knight to a duel. Hades agreed, so long as the loser went to the Underworld, keeping the balance. Ethan had trained all his life for this moment. The duel was long and violent, the knight desperate to clin onto life and wreak havoc. In this instance, even Hades was going for the good guy and to his, Zeus’s and Storybrooke’s delight Ethan won and the cowardly knight begged and sniveled, but was given no quarter, sent back to Tartarus for punishment, even after all this time, still angry and power hungry and Hades himself learned a lesson. He too had nursed a grudge for over 8000 years, much longer than said knight.  Zeus shot a thunderbolt at Hades for resurrecting the knight, to Hades horror; though to his relief he was not dead, then starred in horror as he stood stark naked in front of all of Storybrooke, then he smiled and posed.

            “Just look, don’t touch, except for you, my love.” He looked to a delighted Zelena. “A God shouldn’t be embarrassed about his attributes.”

            Zeus then shot another thunderbolt donning Hades in a pink tutu.

            “Right, now I’m embarassed and will never live this down as long as I live and being a GOD, that’s saying something...”

            Zelena approached, spun his around and kissed him.  “What say we go to the ballet.”

            “Very funny.” Hades said, dryly, then he laughed, took her into his arms and cared not who was watching, as he disappeared and took her to his Underworld.

 

3/3/20

It pained Zeus greatly to kill Hades and weighed heavily on his heart, though his younger brother was too vengeful and power hungry, which would have devastating results.  Languishing in the Underworld as a resident, rather than its Sovereign, Hades was terrified, dejected, livid and feeling very sorry for himself, knowing it was his own damned fault.  Zelena convinced Zeus to give Hades his life back, if Hades could heal his pain and when he passed the tests, to quell his anger and of compassion, give his powers back on probation, forever to lose than AND Zelena should he abuse them and Zeus agreed.  Zelena told Hades how mad she’d be if Hades failed and kneed the God in his balls for trying to kill her sister. 

Hades reeled. “I...deserved that ...” he rasped.

“Damn right you did...” And then she kissed him.

Hades resurrected Robin and Neil, much to Regina, Rumble and Emma ‘s delight, redeeming himself.

FICS PLANNED

 

26/4/20

 

Hades was feeling dejected and unloved in his Underworld, as a resident, rather than its ruler, having been killed by his love. He realised his error. His lust for power and vengeance had got him killed.  He cried alone. He’d never let anyone see that, except Zelena, without decimating them.  To his relief, Zelena rescued him form the Underworld and convinces Zeus to resurrect his powers. His brother felt Hades had learned his lesson and returned his powers, on probation.  Hades, ecstatic to have Zelena and his life back, kissed her thanking her profusely and brought himself to thank and even forgive his brother, actually the Underworld wasn’t so bad; not as noisy and bright as Olympus. Hades and Zelena went for a tandem bike ride and even to Storybrooke, where they slowly forgave and accepted Hades and Hades discovered he loved hot chips and vinegar.

            “Good thing Gods can’t get fat,” Zelena laughed.

Hades did too and kissed her. The wedding took place in a meadow on the outskirts of Storybrooke, Regina, happy for her sister, performing the ceremony and the couple couldn’t be happier, Hades bing the Gods of Riches bought and had renovated a cottage near the meadow. Zelena found, to her delight the mischief was alive and well, but none of the malevolence and found he was just as naughty on bed >;)

{This is becoming a be a recurring dream ... nice!}

            FANFIC ON THIS PLANNED

 

 

3/6/20

 

There were whiz bang workstations and cars tested, even Rumple liked the fast cars, like a snazzy Lamborghini and he bought one he was os rich.  Hades and Zelena rekindled their love and hugged and Hades, also the God of Wealth, also bought one and showed off, racing Rumple they always tied and Hades said being the God of the Dead, could bring back anyone if anyone got hurt.  Belle and Regina smiled and shook her head.  Hades had already resurrected Robin and Regina was happy for Zelena.  Hades’ and Zelena’s daughter, Merina, when she was old enough passed her driving test, though Hades was more responsible with her :) Hades totally and utterly obliterated {quite literally with fireballs} a company that tried to Merina and they all in Storybrooke and the Underworld lived happily ever after ... mostly :)

 

 

30/6/20 - Once Upon a Time

 

A man from the fairy tale land wanted to get back at Hades as he hated him, blaming him for taking his wife; it had been her time.

He tried to kill Hades and Zelena’s demi Goddess daughter.  Hades sent him to Tartaros though his daughter, Elina made him promise to eventually send the man ot the Elysian Fields to be with his wife.
            Hades rolled his eyes. “You’re such a romantic.”

            “So are you when you’re with mother.”

            “Shush. You’ll ruin my bad guy rep.”

            And Elina hugged her father so hard the God almost lost balance.

 

            FIC PLANNED

 

 

 

 

6/10/20

 

Nasty goblins had put Queen Titania to sleep to wreak havoc on Storybrooke and the faery tale realm.  She teamed up with Emma, Hook, Henry, Regina, Robin, Charming, Snow, Rumple, Belle and the Dwarves.  They helped Titania get rid of the goblins to use their powers wisely; they just wanted love.  She asked the not to harm people and to trick them only when necessary and to play fair. Titania became a valued member of the team.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More as I have them

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to ‘Once Upon a Time’ Page