~ Chronicles of Narnia Dreams ~

 

 

Please do not Archive.

 

These are nightly Narnia Dreand I’ve had.

 

Dreams are written as day/month/year.

 

 

 

22/11/02  -  Had this dream in Queensland

 

Aslan sat in his little oasis of forest with the other creatures.  In the distance, he noticed a band of nine walking to another part of Narnia.  At once he realised this was the Fellowship of Nine, on a Quest to destroy the one Ring of Sauron in the fires of Mount Doom in the Land of Mordor.

 

The Nine did not notice Aslan's Oasis and all that went on there, though Gandalf the Grey, the Wizard sensed Aslan and bid him well.

 

It was many moons before the Fellowship returned back from their Quest and once again Gandalf paid Aslan heed.  The magical, majestic lion nodded and sounded a mighty roar across the lands.   Both Narnia and Middle Earth were safe.

 

 

 

20/10/16

 

Aslan had come to our world and could transform into a man to disguise himself. He came to warn the Pevensie children who were in danger.  He found them in a building and took them to Narnia.  Lucy and Susan rode Aslan and Peter and Edmund followed behind. They thanked their protector. Once he was certain it was safe, he returned the Pevensie kids home. Lucy hugged Aslan around his huge mane and he chucked and rubbed his head against her.

 

 

 

29/9/23

 

Lion fairies helped Aslan when he was wounded and he was very grateful.  They also helped the Pevensie Children and free Narnia form evil and became friends of the children, Aslan and his friends.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

More as I have them

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Back to Narnia Page