~ LUCIUS DREAMS ~

 

 These are dreams I have had about Lucius from 2002 until now. I will be updating it as soon as I have more Lucius dreams! Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page.

 

3/1/02

Voldemort had killed Narcissa Malfoy to punish Lucius for his failure. In revenge Lucuis had taken Voldemort's to be bride and made love to her. Voldemort killed her too. Lucuis decided to come back to Voldemort, fearing his wrath. The Dark Lord told Lucuis that he was planning to attack the Hogwarts gang.

Like an old Western, Voldemort, Lucuis and the Death Eaters stood at one end of the alley. Harry, Ron, Hermione with Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape stood at the other.

And a pie fight began. Cream pies whirred through the air at astonishing speeds. Snape looked horrified. Lucuis grinned and tossed a white cream pie at him. Snape caught it in mid air and looked positively murderous at the embarrassment he would have suffered if he had been pied and hurled it back like a Frisbee, slamming into Lucuis' stomach.

Harry looked at Snape, impressed.

"Just had this thing washed," he said, holding up his robe, as he left the battle scene, soon to be followed by the others, as they found platform 9 3/4 and caught the Hogwarts Express.

 

 29/11/02

Lucius Malfoy gets captured and taken to Azkaban. For full details, see story "PURE LOVE"

Not written yet, very sorry :(

 

25/12/02

Voldemort had attacked Hogwarts and been defeated, however he took one student captive before he left.

Harry and his friends graduated from Hogwarts shortly after.

Harry walked around Hogsmeade that night, wondering if it was he last time he was going to see it and he decided not. He started to go back to the Hogsmeade station to get the train back to the school to collect his things when he was grabbed and pulled into an alleyway. Lucius Malfoy stood before him, wand out.

"So you graduated, Potter. Congratulations."

"I didn't see Draco there," Harry said.

Lucius gave him a dirty look. Harry cursed himself or not bringing his wand. He knew this was it. Harry closed his eyes for a few moments and glanced at Malfoy's wand. There was nowhere for him to run.

"Just make it quick."

Lucius smiled. "It's your lucky day, My Dear Boy. I don't want to kill you ... Well perhaps I do, but I need you."

Harry opened his eyes.

Lucius paused and spoke quietly. "That's because I need your help."

"My help? What makes you think I'll help you?"

Lucius took a deep breath. "Lord Voldemort has given Narcissa and myself an impossible task. To find Ambrosia to make him immortal."

"Ambrosia doesn't exist."

"Exactly, or it id a long time ago, either way it's a task he knows I will fail ... " Lucius took another breath. "He has Draco. He told me he'll kill him if I do not return with some Ambrosia."

Harry took a breath.

"I hate to say this, Potter, but you're the only one I can trust. I need you to rescue Draco."

Harry looked at Lucius and saw not an enemy, but a father trying to save his only son.

"I'll do it."

"Thank you ... Hurry..."

Harry left Hogsmeade to find Voldemort.

The dark lord had Draco in a cage like an animal. Harry used his father's invisibility cloak to sneak in when Voldemort was out.

"Alohomora," he whispered.

The door to Draco's cage obediently opened. Harry took the cape off. Draco stared at him.

"Come on ..." Harry urged.

"Great now I have to thank you, Potter."

Harry smiled and wrapped the cape around himself and Draco as they escaped back to Hogwarts.

Lucius and Narcissa had returned.

"I trust you didn't find any Ambrosia?" Dumbledore asked.

Lucius shook his head, looking worried. "If any exists only the Gods know its whereabouts."

Harry returned with Draco. Narcissa smiled lovingly at her son. Lucius placed his hand gently on Draco's shoulder and Harry smiled warmly. It was a unique thing to see a Malfoy displaying genuine compassion.

"Thank you, Harry," Lucius said. "If there's anything I can do for you ..."

"Leave him," Harry said. "Leave Voldemort. You only follow him because you're afraid of him. You don't have to be. Join Dumbledore and the others. Together we can defeat him. Your knowledge of the Dark Arts and the Death Eaters will prove invaluable. Please, join us."

Lucius paused for a moment, contemplating.

"All right," he said after a while. "I'll join you on one condition."

"What's that?"

"I get to keep my snake staff."

Harry smiled. "You're on."

 

29/12/02

Crystal a dark skinned Gryffindor girl had had enough of Malfoy.

She saw him sniffing around the door to the Gryffindor common room.

"I bet you're a mudblood," she said.

Draco glared at her, his blood boiling.

"And your father's a mudblood too, but he keeps it quiet."

Seething, Draco took out his wand.

"Menesca!" he yelled, flicking it at her.

Crystal was thrown down the corridor. Draco jabbed his wand into his robe and approached her, still in a rage.

His mouth opened hen he got to her. She lay on the floor, bleeding. Draco knew he was in for it.

 

"You're lucky if you don't get yourself expelled!" his Father yelled. "The girl almost died."

"I didn't mean to hurt her, I used that curse you told me about that you use on someone you don't like very much."

"Menesca?"

Draco nodded.

"That could have killed her. It's one step away from Avada Kedavra!"

"But you said-"

"I was joking, Draco."

"I never can tell.

"Why did you do it?"

"She called me ... and you mudbloods."

Lucius looked indignant and he became as angry as Draco, but then he calmed himself down. "Nevertheless you could have used a lesser curse."

"I didn't know."

"Ignorance is no excuse, Draco."

His father shook his head. "Now I have to write a letter to Dumbledore. Great, Draco. I promised myself I'd never beg."

"Sorry, Father."

"Get out of my sight."

Draco left and Lucius sat down at his desk. He pulled out a quill and began to write on parchment.

 

Dear Professor Dumbledore

I write to you on a matter of extreme urgency, concerning my son Draco. I am aware that what he did was very wrong. I am also aware that Crystal Water, the Gryffindor girl almost perished die to his actions. I also understand your reasons for wishing to have my son expelled.

I implore you not to expel him. I take full responsibility for his actions. I taught him the 'Menesca' curse, telling him that it was a curse one uses on someone they don't like very much. I told Draco this in jest. He was unaware of the serious nature of the curse. Perhaps I should have explained it to him more fully.

Draco needs his education and I cannot send him to another school. I do not want this one mistake to be with him the rest of his life. I say again I take full responsibility for his actions and I will speak with Miss Water's parents.

I implore you again not to expel my son. Yes, he acted out of anger, but he was unaware that the curse would cause so much harm. Again I am sorry for not clearing things up with him.

Please reconsider your decision.

Yours

Lucius Malfoy

~~~~~~~~~~~

He rolled his letter up in a scroll and sent it by an urgent owl to its recipient.

Lucius met with Crystal's parents, and told them what he had told Dumbledore, taking full responsibility for Draco's actions. To his surprise the girl's parents were understanding, angry of course, but they seemed to understand where Lucius was coming from. He was a father wanting to protect his son.

Lucius was reprimanded by the Ministry, but he lost none of his privileges.

He stood before Professor Dumbledore, shifting his feet.

"You'll be glad to know, Lucius, that I have reconsidered."

Lucius took a breath. "Thank you, Professor."

"On a few conditions."

Lucius looked at him.

"Draco is to contemplate his actions. He is also to curb his anger. We can't go around cursing everyone we're angry with."

Lucius nodded. "Of course not."

"The other conditions are Draco understands the nature of all curses and their effects and that he improves his marks."

"It shall be done," Lucius said.

"I stuck my neck out or you," Lucius snapped.

"Thank you, father." Draco knew he would be dead in the water if his father hadn't.

"And you'll do as Dumbledore says."

"Yes, Father," Draco grumbled.

"While I commend your efforts certain curses are to be used under certain circumstances. If you must, use a lesser curse next time."

"Yes, Father."

"Crystal has recovered I'm told and I want you to apologise to her."

"Father?"

"Do as I say. We have to smooth things over."

"There will come a time when we no longer have to abide by Dumbledore's rules, but for now we just have to put up with them."

"Yes, Father."

Draco approached Crystal, on temporary crutches at Hogwarts and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't know the cure would do so much damage."

"So I've been told ... Look I'm sorry I called your family mudbloods. I know you're not ... I was just so angry ... Perhaps we can make up?"

"Make up after I almost killed you? I'll never understand Gryffindors."

Crystal laughed as Draco walked with her slowly to the main hall.

 

29/12/02

In this Dream, Draco and I were driving to school in a modern muggle car.

"Don't tell anyone," Draco said, "but my father and I rather like to drive."

"Does your father know you're driving the car?" I asked, concerned.

"He won't mind."

We drove down the highway.

"We know a secret road to Hogwarts."

"Oh, that's handy."

And we drove on. Draco didn't seem like the bastard everyone made him out to be.

"Draco," I asked, "just out of curiosity, what do you use to slick back your hair. It always seems to stay I the same place."

He was silent for a moment before he answered.

"Thunderbolt maximum hold gel. I get it from a place in Diagon Alley."

In a way I wanted to tell Harry for the laughs, but Draco made me promise I'd never tell anyone. I even showed him my hands to prove I wasn't crossing my fingers.

We arrived at the school and Draco thanked me for sharing the drive. I mat Harry and the others and some of my other friends.

The next day we went to Hogsmeade and looked around the shops. In one shop, Ron saw the Thunderbolt Maximum Hold Gel.

"I bet this is what Malfoy uses." He took it to the blonde boy.

"Here, Malfoy is this what you use for your hair?"

Malfoy turned and glared at me. I shook my head. He came to me.

"You promised you wouldn't tell."

"I didn't."

"I don't believe you."

"How about a truth spell then?"

"All right." Draco pointed his wand at me.

Harry came to stop him.

"It's all right, Harry," I assured him. "It's just a truth spell."

Draco performed the spell. I stared in a trance like state.

"Did you tell Ron and the others about the thunderbolt gel?"

"No."

"How did they find out about it?"

"Ron found the gel in the shop and made the assumption."

Draco seemed satisfied and finished the spell

"But you all know about it now ..."

"We won't tell, okay" Harry promised.

Draco glared at him. "You'd better not."

I held them apart.

"Are you friends with me or them?" Draco demanded, arms folded.

"I'd like to be friends with all of you. I hope that's possible. But if you're all going to be immature and say 'I'm not going to be friends with you because you're friends with so and so' then I'm afraid I'm going to have to be on my own."

"She's right," Hermione said. "No reason why Tana can't be friends with all of us."

"I promise not to divulge any secrets to the other, so none of you ask me any okay?"

"Deal," Harry said, holding out his hand.

"...Deal," Malfoy said after a while, also holding out his hand.

I held both their hands, glad to be friends with everyone.

 

29/12/02

Voldemort had come into my house intent on killing me. There was nothing I could do. I thought about using the killing curse on him in self defence, but for the life of me I could not remember it. It was very frustrating/ I asked him for a last request and I was relieved when he granted it. My request was to stay alive for half an hour, to contemplate my life, I told him. The real reason was I was hoping to remember the name of the curse in that time.

I lay on my sofa in the sun room for a while trying to think of the name of it.

"Time's running out," Voldemort said with an evil grin.

My cat ran past him. He took out his wand. "Say goodbye..."

"Wait ..." I said. "Let me do it at least. What's the curse again?"

"Avada Kedavra," he said in a creepy whisper.

Yes!

I stood up and walked into the living room. I sat on my other sofa. The cat came into the middle of the room.

"How exactly do you flick your wand with this curse?" I asked.

"Like this," he said, flicking his wand forward in a violent motion.

"Thank you.." I swallowed as I looked at my cat.

Voldemort smiled, eager to watch.

"Avada Kedavra!" I yelled, beginning to flick my wand. At the last possible moment I flicked it at Voldemort. The curse shot into him with a violent thud and a burst of light. He looked up at me, shocked, as he exploded in a brilliant flash.

At that moment, Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy burst into my house to see the last remnants of Voldemort disappear.

"You did it!" exclaimed Snape with a large smile on his face. "You freed us."

Snape had never looked so happy. Both he and Lucius showed me their arms. The Dark Mark disappeared. Lucius looked so happy.

"Thank you," he said. "I don't have to pretend anymore."

"You mean you were never in league with him?"

Lucius shook his head. "I was deeper undercover than Severus ... Though I'm no goody two shoes, mind."

I chuckled. Both men hugged me.

Cornelius Fudge and Albus Dumbledore also entered, relieved that Voldemort was gone for good.

"The house where Voldemort was killed," Fudge said. "It will be famous."

"Then I'll sell it to the Ministry," I said. "It's always bee a little too dark for me."

Snape and Lucius smiled as I walked with them outside into the bright sunlight.

 

 20/7/03

 

The TX (from Terminator 3) had been sent back in time to destroy Hogwarts. It/she stood before the Hogwarts students and teachers and regarded them, ascertaining that they would be no match for it and it smiled slightly. It transformed its arm into her blowtorch weapon. The Teachers and students all raised their wands. The TX scanned them and could not detect any weapons. Snape used his wand and placed a shield around the TX as it fired, the flamed engulfing it as it was in the forceshield. Its feminine looking casing began to melt. The TX became somewhat confused as to what could have done that, but it wasn't about to give up and prepared to kill again and it reformed itself. The wizards, including Lucius Malfoy raised their wands again and simultaneously performed the "Avada Kedavra" curse, blasting the TX. The Cyborg could not understand what was happening as it could not detect weaponry or a disturbance of any sort as it was not programmed to understand magic. It took a little while before it was totally obliterated and the wizards lowered their wands.

"Muggles..." Lucius hissed. "You all believe Voldemort is oh so evil ... At least he did not create weapons of mass destruction that could obliterate an entire world."

Snape took his hand. "Neither are good for this world, Lucius. He may use magic instead of missiles, but do you think Voldemort's reign of destruction would be any less?" Snape rarely used the Dark Lord's name.

Lucius could not find a reply.

"There are good muggles and bad muggles," Dumbledore said. "Just like there are good wizards and bad wizards. The choice is up to you, Lucius, which you want to be amongst."

A shiver traversed Lucius, but he would never admit his fear or vulnerability. He nodded slowly. "I must return to the Manor."

"Choose wisely, Lucius," Dumbledore said.

"I will."

And with that he was gone. Snape only hoped that he would make the right choice.

 

 3/8/03

The ancient Greek sea monster, Charybdis had trapped a ship full of Harry Potter people and was pulling it through his whirlpool, to the monster below. Narcissa fell into the monster and was chewed up. Lucius saw this and grimaced. He looked away. Lucius, Snape and Harry practically begged Charybdis to let them go and in the end he agreed and released the ship. Harry felt a little sorry for Lucius, who was holding Draco close to him, though trying not to make it look too obvious.

 

 

4/10/03

Lucius had been killed when Voldemort grabbed him as the killing curse was performed upon the Dark Lord in Azkaban. Voldemort ripped Lucius' wand from its sheath and thrust his body into the array of shocked Aurors, then proceeded to use Malfoy's wand to kill them all and escape, letting Lucius' body crumple to the floor.

"Thank you for your loyal service," he said with an evil, toothy smile.

 

Lucius had been taken to the Underworld by the Istari (Wizards from Lord of the rings).

Lucius stood before The Valar (Guardians of the people in Lord of the Rings). He perceived hem to be very beautiful beings, as they stood before him, clad in white, glowing gowns, but at the same time, he was deathly afraid of them.

He stood before them, his stomach in knots.

"You who are known as Lucius Malfoy in this life ..."

"Yes..." he said, barely audible, swallowing.

"We understand you fear, but we cannot be swayed by it."

"I understand." Lucius took a deep and silent breath.

"We are sorry, but we have unanimously decreed that you shall reside in Tartarus,.."

"No! .... No!" Lucius screamed.

"Until such time as you lessons have been learned."

"Please not in that place ..." Lucius begged. "Please ... give me another chance..."

"You have had several chances which you have cast to the winds. You believe you deserve to reside in the Elysian Fields?"

Lucius took another deep breath. "I realise I'm far from an angel .. But please you can't send me to Tartarus ..."

"We have decided, Lucius. We are sorry that it was not in your favour, but you only have yourself to blame for that."

"I know ..." Lucius whispered.

The Underworld Guards took Lucius Malfoy literally kicking and screaming into Tartarus . The last thing Lucius saw before the fired Tartarus engulfed him fully were the Valar, looking at him with sympathy, but also conviction.

 

The Valar often checked Lucius' progress.

 

It was a thousand years before they decided to ascertain whether Lucius had learnt his lessons.

 

He stood before them, naked.

"You have impressed us, Lucius Malfoy. You released much of your hatred and anger in Tartarus and helped others to do the same."

"It was unpleasant, and unbearable at times, but it gave me time to think ... A lot of time."

"Yes, and we have brought you here to decide whether you have come far enough to have your life restored."

Lucius was astounded. "Restored? ... I ... I ... never thought that Hades would allow ..."

"Ordinarily when someone learns their lessons in Tartarus, they are either upgraded to Asphodel or the Elysian Fields. You are a special case, Malfoy. But do not get your hopes up. We have yet to see if you are worthy."

"Thank you," Malfoy said.

He followed the Valar into a special room. The room all of a sudden became alive with a picture, showing a long blonde haired man, sitting opposite a woman with long wavy brown hair.

"Do you know who the man is, Lucius?"

"He looks a little like myself, but somewhat different."

"That man is your son, Draco."

Lucius looked astounded. "Draco!"

(In this dream wizards and witches lived as long as Elves in LotR - IE thousands and thousands of years)

"And the woman? She is his wife?"

"Yes, he married on his nineteenth birthday."

"So young."

"Yes, very young. He and Hermione fell in love after the war."

"Hermione .. Hermione Granger??"

Two children came into the picture.

"They have children ... But they're only children...'

"Draco and Hermione are over a thousand years."

"And War? ... what war? And that isn't my house... It looks different from the Manor." Lucius was finding all this a little hard to take in.

"The Malfoy Manor was destroyed in World War VI."

"Filthy muggles!" Lucius cursed, "That was my home!"

"Malfoy ..."

"...Sorry ... knee jerk reaction ..."

"Actually the Fourth World War was started by the late Voldemort. Many Muggles and Wizard kind were killed and needless to say the Wizard World is no longer secret."

"Wonderful," Malfoy sniffed. "I suppose they've gone back to burning us at the stake."

"On the contrary. Many wizards and witches gave their lives defending the Muggles. Arthur Weasley was one of them. He was instrumental in bringing peace to the muggle and wizard world. He was hailed as a hero by moth wizards and muggles alike. There are some muggles who are weary of evil wizards and witches, but that cannot be helped."

"Well I never, old Weasley ... Wonders never cease. I'm willing to wager he got into the Elysian Fields no problem."

"Of course."

Lucius smiled. "And you said 'late' Voldemort. Again I'm willing to wager Potter," did the deed?" Lucius wrinkled his nose when he said 'Potter.'

"No. Harry Potter was instrumental in winning the war, but he did not kill Voldemort. After he war Harry Potter left to live a life of meditation and seclusion. Albus Dumbledore became an Avatar. It was Severus Snape the killed Voldemort. In giving his life to protect both muggle, wizard and witch children, including Draco. When Voldemort performed the killing curse on him, the blast hit Severus in the chest, then it ricocheted off him, straight back into Voldemort, due to a backfiring spell Snape had placed onto himself. Even Harry was heartbroken that he could not revive him and shed bitter tears as he held the Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor in his arms."

"But Snape still died."

"He did not expect to survive."

Lucius looked sad. "I hate to be sentimental, but that old wizard was the closest person I had to a friend."

"Touched, Malfoy."

Lucius looked up to see Snape descending with a pair of pristine white wings.

"Severus?"

"After his sacrifice," Snape was granted the prestigious honour of being given the role of a Guardian Angel, where he protects the children still.

"I see you're still in black robes and you haven't brushed dour hair."

Snape smiled. "Some things never change. Good to see you again, Lucius."

Snape slowly ascended to protect the children, who had gown up now, but to him they would always be his children.

Lucius took a deep breath. "I still have a lot of questions."

"And we will answer them."

"Draco used to despise Hermione ..."

The Valar smiled. "Yes ... Your son blamed Voldemort for your death and cut any ties he had with the former Dark Lord, despising everything about him. He rid the Manor of every item pertaining to Voldemort. He was disowned by his mother for leaving the Dark Lord. Although it pained Draco, he cut ties with his mother also. Narcissa became Voldemort's new bride. "

Lucius felt a pang of sadness, then anger. "It didn't take her long."

"Narcissa Voldemort was killed during the war. Her son did not grieve for his former mother, but he still grieved fo his father. Draco too was instrumental in bringing the war to a close, with victory for the wizards, a surprising turn. He even saved Harry Potter's life."

Lucius' eyes widened. "I have been dead too long."

The Valar chuckled. "And we have ascertained that it is you time to return to life, but first you must visit our healing room. This will give you time to integrate what you have learned, to learn more abut the world today and to release any excess anger you may have.

 

The Valar lead Lucius to the room. Part of it was set up like a meditation room, the other part held an humungous aquarium with humpback whales and dolphins.

"You do not need to breathe here" the Valar said. "And you may spend as long as you like here, be that five minutes, five hundred years or more."

"I will see," Lucius said, feeling grateful his impatience was vanishing. "It is time I had a bath. I have not had one in over a thousand years."

 

He spent most of the time swimming wit the whales and dolphins, scarcely believing how freeing it was to connect with them, to feel the beautiful cool

Water upon his skin - to see clearly underwater. To have the water rush through his hard like wind, the luscious white velvet flowing with the gentle current.

 

Lucius spent quite a lot in meditation as well and it was a few weeks before he was ready to return to the world. He dressed in a white robe.

 

He was somewhat uneasy when he stepped inside the new Manor. He walked to the living area, a bit shakily, not knowing what he would say.

 

Draco saw the man enter his living room and stood to greet him. His eyes widened when he took in the older man's appearance.

"Father..."

"Draco...."

"How is this possible?..."

"Hades and the Valar gave me a new lease on life..."

Draco placed his arms around his father. Lucius was astounded that his son did not question him. Hermione, too astounded came to them.

"I am sorry for the way I treated you, Miss Granger..."

Hermione smiled. "It's Mrs Granger now Draco and I decided to keep our own names. You look famished."

"Yes, I have not eaten in over a thousand years," Lucius said with a smile. "I could do with a very large steak."

Draco coughed. "Actually ... Hermione converted me into a vegetarian."

Lucius stared at his son, then chuckled.

"All right, a very large salad then."

"Now that I can do. Please, sit down while we fetch it."

Draco and Hermione went to fetch the salad while Lucius sat on the incredible comfortable sofa.

 

He ate the entire bowl of salad, and after he had finished, he, his son, and new daughter in law began to share stories. Although he was still somewhat bewildered, Lucius was heartened that he had been welcomed home with open arms.

 

19 /11/03

Lucius Malfoy and the Death Eaters had cornered Harry, Hermione and Ron in a muggle school establishment. They had used their wands to shrink them to about 2.5 inches. Harry fell down right in front of Lucius. He was seemingly terrified as Lucius seemingly crushed him underfoot. Hermione and Ron were shocked and ran away. They could not apparate. Lucius walked away. Hermione and Ron chased after him, angry for what he seemingly did to Harry.

In tears, Hermione raised her wand. "Avada.."

"No.." Ron said. "Harry wouldn't want that."

She lowered her wand. "You're right ... I was just so angry..."

"I know..." Ron held her. "Lookout!"

Lucius had come about and started chasing them.

"Lumos helem!" They both cried, temporarily blinding the larger man.

Ron managed to return himself to full size and placed Hermione into his pocket and left. He was terrified. He ran into the girl's toilets and hid. Lucius looked for him. He stepped into the girl's toilets.

"Excuse me," came a voice, "but the men's toilets are down the hall."

A pleasant looking short haired woman appeared and showed Lucius to the men's room. He didn't need to go and decided that Weasley wouldn't be seen dead in the girl's toilets anyway. The muggle woman began to talk to him and Lucius forgot all about Hermione and Ron. He was thinking about Harry and it surprised him when it didn't fill him with glee that the boy was dead - or so he thought.

 

He sat with Ashar, the muggle woman and began to talk with her, surprised at how pleasant she was for a muggle.

"I'm writing a book," she said. "It's to help people move past their stuck states and become better people."

"Sounds good."

"They need it ... what did he call them? That's right - muggles."

Lucius raised an eyebrow.

"He was stomping around one day on the greens complaining about muggles. He was tall with long black hair."

"Was he bearded?"

"No."

"It must have been Severus."

"You know him?"

"Him and I go way back."

"Oh."

"I can't stand muggles," Lucius said;. "Though some have been exceptional, such as Einstein, Socrates, but they are few and far between., but you're something of a mystery."

She smiled. "I like to be and she began to tell him more about her book as they lay on the grass together."

 

Ron and Hermione escaped to another room, in shocked surprised to find Harry there with Snape and Dumbledore.

"Malfoy killed my decoy." He explained. "I managed to apparate"

Ron and Hermione crushed him in a hug.

"I am relieved to see you all safe," Dumbledore said.

 

"So you're an evil wizard?" Ashar asked.

"Was ..." Lucius said.

"And I'm just a muggle."

"No ... I see now that not all muggles are bad." Gently he took her hand and kissed her.

He rolled up his sleeve, wiped his hand over his Death Eater mark and it disappeared. "There is something I must do."

 

Lucius was as surprised as anyone to find Harry alive and well.

"If it means anything to you, I felt some remorse."

"Hard to believe coming from you."

"Stranger things have happened," Lucius said as he presented Ashar. "I'm in love..."

"What about Narcissa?"

"She ran off with our Dark Lord."

"But Ashar is a .."

"I know ... a muggle ... I told you stranger things have happened."

And he kissed her. Hermione looked touched, forgiving him. Ron wans't so sure.

Snape eyes him, although his facial expression showed nought, he was clearly impressed.

"Congratulations, Lucius. You did what many did not have the courage to. Leave Voldemort and change your ways."

Lucius looked somewhat embarrassed.

"I'm happy for you, Malfoy," Harry said. "Perhaps love will make a decent person out of you yet."

"Merlin forbid!"

 

And they all want their separate ways while Ashar and Lucius walked in the park carefree as could be.

 

2/7/04

Lucius and Draco had cornered Harry and Lucius was going to kill him.  Harry, wand less was defenceless  In a fit of rage, Lucius raised his wand to perform the Avada Kedavra cruse.  Terrified, Harry stood on the edge of a precipice, nowhere to run.

  "Don't," came Voldemort's voice inside Lucius' head.  "I want him."

Much to Harry's surprise, Lucius lowered his wand.  A gust of wind smacked into Harry sending him flying off the cliff.  Lucius lurched forward, grabbing Potter's hand.  Harry was astounded that he'd been saved by Lucius Malfoy.

  "Voldemort wants you," Lucius said.

  "Figures."

Lucius and Draco took Harry to him and left him

 Voldemort tortured Harry, but Potter refused to beg.  The Dark Lord left him in pain on the floor, gasping for breath.

Days later, Draco came to check on Harry and was shocked at what he saw.  Potter lay on the floor, in a pool his own blood.  He looked terrible and sounded even worse.  Draco fled from the room and told his father what he had seen.  Lucius too was shocked, but even more so when he saw the state Harry was in.

 "Finish it … please…" Harry rasped.

Lucius raised his wand and uttered a healing spell, repairing much of the damage inflicted by Voldemort.

Harry seemed perplexed.

  "Mr Malfoy?"

 Lucius gathered Harry into his arms and the boy lost consciousness.

 

Madame Pomfrey did the rest.

 

  "A change of heart, Lucius?" Mrs McGonagall asked.

  "Torturing children isn't my idea of a great time."

 

Snape rushed to Harry when he heard the news.

  "Are you all right?" he asked.

Harry seemed perplexed at Snape's concern.  "Getting better," he said.

  "Good."

  "Professor?"

  "I know how Voldemort tortures people, Harry, I've seen it.  Why do you think I turned against him?"

Harry nodded.  This was the first time Snape had ever used his first name.  "Thanks for your concern, Professor."

Snape nodded.

 

  "I'm grateful, Mr Malfoy, but why did you save me?"

  "As I told Professor McGonagall, torturing children isn't my idea of a wonderful future."

  "So you're turning against him?"

Lucius smiled.  "Looks like it."

Harry smiled back.  "Great to have you aboard, Mr Malfoy."

  "You don't think I'll regret this?" Lucius asked with a smile.

Harry smiled back.

   

2/1/05 - Second dream of the year!

 

Lydia sat crying in her dorm.  Lucius was walking past and heard.  He came in.

  "Why are you crying?" It was a demand, not a question.

Lydia looked up.

 "I can't do anything right," she wailed.  "It's no use, no matter how hard I try I jut can't do magic.  I'm grateful for the scholarship to Hogwarts, but being a muggle and all… and I know how you feel about Muggles…  I really want to do magic ..  I've studied it and I'm pretty good at potions, and theory but spells and flying …"

  "I see." Lucius walked off, not sure what he was feeling toward this distraught girl.  Was it pity? 

 

Lucius was standing outside Hogwarts.

  "Lucius, lookout!" Lydia yelled as someone blasted a fireball his way.  She leapt toward him and pushed him out of the way, the fireball narrowly missing her head.  She helped Lucius up.

  "You saved my life," he said.  "The least I can do is help you."

  "It's all right, Lucius."

  "I am in your debt," he said.  "I wish to pay that debt.  I will help you with your magic.  Stand over there.  I'm going to transfer some of my powers to you."

  "What about you?"

  "It's similar to your blood transfusions," he explained.  "It will not cause pain and my powers will resume."

  "Oh, thank you."

Lydia stood where Lucius told her to. 

Lucius raised his wand swished and flicked it.  "Transfereverto."

White blue light shot out of Lucius wand and surrounded Lydia.  The process was over in moments.

  "Thank you, I can feel it."

Lucius smiled as he sheathed his wand.   "Good."

Lydia sighed as his luscious white hair blew in the wind.

 

Professor Dumbledore saw Lydia in his office.

  "I'm glad you're improving, although you must be careful about Lucius Malfoy.  Do not let his good looks and his charm fool you."

  "He gave me what I most desired."

  "If you had not saved his life he would not have looked twice at you.  All I am saying is be cautious. Perhaps Lucius will turn over a new leaf now he's aware just how fragile life can be."

  "Let's hope so," Lydia said, hoping the best for Lucius Malfoy.

 

 

31/3/23

 

 

Lucius and his family had mellowed since the defeat of Voldemort, relieved ro get out alive.   Lucius and Narcissa vowed to change their ways.

 

 

Back to Snape/Lucius Page