~ Loki and Thor Dreams ~

 

 

 

These are nightly dreams I have had about Loki and Thor from 2015 until now. I will be updating as soon as I have more dreams!

Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page.

Dream dates are written Australian/UK format as in Day/Month/Year.

Some dreams, I remember vividly, others not so.

 

 

25/5/14

 

Thor & Loki were sparring, after Loki had been welcomed back to Asgard.  His father Odin forgave him, and all was well.  He said it was nice that he and his brother had forgiven each other.  Odin kisses Loki’s forehead, sealing the forgiveness and Loki although a trickster, this time genuinely felt at home.

 

 

?/?/15

In this dream, gorgeous Loki was showing me around Asgard, smiling. He and Thor had sorted out their differences and Loki was once again welcomed back into Asgard.  We were just as in love as Jane and Thor.  All of us had a double wedding and even Odin had consented to his two boys marrying humans; he could see how very much in love we were.  Loki kissed me and Thor kissed Jane and Loki flew me around in a solar flyer with gossamer wings around Asgard. So beautiful, just like my love.

 

 

 

?/?/16

In this dream, I was helping the Avengers. I didn’t want to stand against my love, Loki, though I didn’t want innocents to die. I felt for Loki who felt lost and unwanted.  I managed to convince him to side with the Avengers and protect the city and humans, they humans needed freedom and dreams and that he was loved and wanted and he and Thor reconciled their differences.

 

 

30/6/17

 

In this dream, I wanted to go to a Thor and Loki convention, but did not have a t-shirt.  I looked at the covers of my Thor and Loki books and fond one I wanted. The brothers were in flying unicorns, swords held aloft, smiling and fighting together against a common enemy. This was the image I wanted on my shirt, as it showed the brothers had reconciled their differences, but I had no money. My mother and stepfather didn’t either and my stepfather asked his friends who lent him the $30 I needed and lent that to me to pay it back the next week. I was ecstatic and got my t-shirt made up. The con was amazing I men and got hugs from Tom Hiddleston (Loki) and Liam Hemsworth (Thor) and myself, my friends, Tom and Liam all went to dinner together and they loved my shirt! I had the best time.

 

 

5/12/17

 

Loki tried to take over, though was thwarted by aliens more powerful than him, who wanted to take over Asgard. Loki got depressed and ate and ate and got very fat.  Thor slapped him out of his depression and forgave his brother for trying to take over - as they had to join forced to defeat the aliens. In this dream, I was as an Asgardian witch.  I joined my powers with Loki’s and got him back to his gorgeous, skinny self. I left his double chin as a lesson. He used his powers to get rid of that and smirked. I could not help but smile. Together Loki, Thor and the Asgardian Gods got rid of the aliens and saves Asgard. Of course, Loki took credit and Thor let him; he knew his brother just wanted to be loved.

 

 

14/2/18 – A Loki dream on Valentine’s Day! How’s THAT for cool! Happy

            Valentine’s   Day, All!

 

Loki wanted to be loved and so he trapped Thor so he would get all the attention. Loki helped save Asgard. Thor escaped, mad has Hela. He softened when he discovered his brother’s motive and let him have the love of the people.  He even gave his brother a hug, damn near crushing him.

            “If you ever do that again, I’ll hug you to death.”

            “O... kay... gotcha...” Loki said, winded and the two brothers reconciled.

Thor was happy for his younger brother, though advised him to look inside for the validation he wanted.  He had been loved by both his adopted parents and Thor reluctantly admitted his love for his brother.

            “Hela doesn’t love us.” Loki joked.

            “Hela only loves herself.”

            “Eww!”

            And the brothers once again laughed together.

 

 

30/5/18

 

Loki succeeded in stabbing Thanos in the side. Thanos threw him out of the way.  Loki and Thor survived the explosion and Loki saved Gamora, so Thanos never got the Soul Stone. Gamora distracted her ‘father,’ while Loki gut his gloved hand off, and retrieved the stones, then killed a terrified Thanos.’  Dr Strange hid them in a secret dimension and they were never found and the Universe was safe.

 

 

28/6/18

 

A Valkyrie by the name of Vanya has fallen in love with Loki.  She was horrified that he had been killed by Thanos.  She used her powers to revive him and together they took on and killed Thanos.  Even though a warrior goddess, Vanya was nervous that Loki may reject her love. However, she mustered up the courage and kissed him passionately and to her delight, Loki did not say no as he returned the kiss with equal passion.  They found a private spot and made wild, passionate love. 

Vanya and Loki were soon married and Vanya was withchild.  She named their daughter Lokara.  Loki adored her and she adored her parents.  Thor was heartened and as the threat of Thanos was gone, the Universe was safe.  Loki got all the Gods and Goddesses and people of Asgard to will it back and together, they re-0created the peaceful realm of Asgard.

 

 

2/9/18

 

Thor was also King Arthur in this dream.  He was going to knight me, the first female knight, though I would not let him unless he granted me sovereignty over my own destiny.  I got my Greek Goddess athame and brandished it, for effect; not to use it. This surprised Thor and Loki and they admired my spunk and Thor agreed to grant my sovereignty and at frist he wasn’t sure what all the fuss was about until I told him women deserve their freedom just as much as men do.  I knelt and he knighted me with Excalibur and promised not to cut my head off ;) I thanked him, rose told Loki how much I loved him; we both felt the same way, just too shy to admit it, in case the other laughed and we did, for joy and Thor married us with Excalibur, the Sacred Sword of Truth and Justice and we kissed for what seemed like eternity.

 

 

23/3/19

 

Loki fought a Frost Giant Called Jörrmahir and almost gave his life to save his family, friends and Asgard. Jörrmahir captured Loki and almost killed him, though he was rescued by Thor and Sif. Loki fell in love with me and we were married in the Great Hall with full Asgardian regalia.  Loki made me immortal, so he would not have to lose me and I could complete all my books I was writing and art I was making.

 

 

22/4/19

 

I met Tom Hiddleston, who was very sweet, at my local shopping mall in Sydney.  He gave me his autograph and bought me a coffee.  I had the café make the ‘piccalatte’ coffee with Loki on in the foam, and Tom loved it and we became friends.

 

 

22/4/19 – Two Loki dreams in one night – woo hoo!

 

Loki heard a voice in his head to kill Thor, Sif, Odin and the other Asgardians and the humans.  He managed to resist. Thor helped him kill the owner of the voice, which was none other than Laufey, Loki’s icy father and now Loki was free and he chose to stay with his adopted family in Asgard, in peace.

 

 

29/9/19 {This dream was about the real, not Marvel Loki, quite like The Loki from

Joanne Harris novels The Gospel of Loki and The Testament of Loki, very like

the Marvel Loki, though the Loki in this dream did look like Tom Hiddleston and

Thor looked like Chris Hemsworth yay!}

 

In this dream the Gods of Asgard and the mortals who knew of their existence were blaming Loki for everything under the sun and moon that was wrong in the Universe.  In this dream, Loki was chained ot the rock, though he projected images of himself, making mischief, so Thor and a select handful of mortals who knew about the Asgardian Gods, thought he was free.  This belief actually freed Loki and they were rather miffed that their erroneous beliefs had freed him. Needless ot say, Loki was very hurt at the unjust blame.  He also pointed out that the mortals had done a fine job buggering up their own world all by themselves, without him having to lift a finger and that Ragnarok had actually happened – just look at all the destruction over the centuries ... and that the myths were wrong.  Skadi had in fact lied about him, Loki causing Ragnarok – it was he who could have prevented in and in restraining him, many had died and suffered needlessly in all the wanton destruction. In fact, Loki was quote upset about it and cried and he didn’t care who knew.  Feeling guilty, gently Thor comforted his brother and together they made amends and began to restore order to all the realms.

 

 

31/12/19 ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 

Loki saved my life from a monster and was relieved I was safe.  My Asgardian love hugged me and held me close.  He also saved me from frost giants who captured me and bade they let me be.  As he was part frost giant, they respected and obeyed and as it turned out, I had special powers and they could not have hurt me, though I didn’t know this at first.  I couldn’t use my power in anger or abuse it, lest I lose it, though I could sue it for the greater good and to protect those I love, including Loki, who told me with a grin he was glad I was on his side, hehe!  He made peace with Thor, Odin and all of Asgard and Loki and I were married in a full Asgardian ceremony and my dress trimmed with gold and silver, the bodice, Asgardian bronze, complete with sword was to die for.  Loki held me in his arms, swooped me back and kissed me.  Odin, Frigga and even Thor, whose had had grown back cried at this wedding and then Loki swept me off my feet, quite literally!

 

 

 

 

28/6/20

 

Friends and I had to rescue Loki from a narcissistic, domineering, controlling race.  I went along stuffy corridors, scared I would be caught, though I made it to the room where they had Loki strapped stable with Hephaistos’ chains, the same ones Sisyphus used to hold Thanatos.  I had a key to open the locks and freed him.  He was mostly in a state of suspended animation, came back to life, smiled at me, grateful to be free and he hugged he, The Norse Trickster God hugged me! Squee!  He decimated the other race - they ad tricked him and he was mad.  HE was the trickster!!! They had harmed humanity and Loki was a catalyst for change and they had wanted ot control him to control that change and Loki helped free humanity and took me as his bride. :)

 

 

7/12/20

 

Loki and Thor had another sister, Varya, who loved them and was a warrior.  She helped Loki with his troubled nature and defeat Thanos.  Thanos almost killed Varya, though Loki saved her and killed Thanos.  Varya hugged Loki and Thor. Group hug!

 

 

7/4/21

 

Loki awoke to find was chained to a slab and could not move.  One of the Asgardian maids had never left his side.  She was deeply in love with him, though knew he was a trickster and would not let her guard down.  Secretly, she brought him good food and crisp water, to which he was ever grateful.  He was heartened to learn in the weeks he was unconscious, she was always by his side, checking on him.  Loki didn’t welcome a visit from his brother, Thor and was relieved the other dd not gloat.   The mad convinced them to free Loki, confident that was the way things were meant to be.  Ragnarok had already happened and Loki needed his freedom and the Universe needed him to stir up things for a change.  Loki promised he wouldn’t do too much damage.  He was grateful to the main, fell in love with her for her kindness and the two were married I the great hall.

 

 

18/4/21

 

Loki fed some captured Asgardian mice some Asgardian cheese.  Thor blamed Loki for Asgard’s recent attack, Loki insisted that it wasn’t his fault.  Thor was somewhat heartened that someone like his estranged, highborn brother could care for lowly nice. H though they were cute and saved them from execution and kept them as pets.   Loki and Thor made amends and Loki was astounded that after all that had happened between them, Thor still cared.

            “You’re my brother,” he said simply and Loki struggled not to cry.

Thor noticed, but diligently said nothing as Loki fed his mice, then they want to Valhalla for the finest Asgardian ale and food.

 

 

13/10/21

I was making a model of the Batmobile and Loki’s staff.   The staff tuned out to be real and I was entrusted with it, because I vowed to use it wisely.  I not allowed to bequeath it to Loki, until he promised he would not abuse its powers.  He turned over a new leaf and I gave him the staff.  He was still is mischievous self, but he chose to trick the bad guys for now on.  Sweet!

 

 

14/10/21

 

Loki and Thor were in a battle to save Asgardr and the Aesir {The Norse Gods.} They won, I the end, a long, grueling battle.  The Greek Gods came to our assistance and after the battle, we celebrated with Dionysos’ wine.  Hades took care of the dead. He liaised with Hel and sent some of the souls to her and some to Tartaros, and the good ones to the Elysian fields, or Valhalla.  He gave the good souls a choice of where they wanted to spend eternity, before he joined us in celebration.  We also celebrated our glorious dead and our victory, a hard-won peace.

 

 

11/11/21 - Armistice Day.  Lest We Forget.

 

Loki had had a promise to Thor, that he would not stray off the deep end, however he was the trickster God and warned he would be no lily-livered goodie two shoes. 

            “Asgard forbid!” Thor exclaimed and they both laughed and embraced.

 

 

 

 

3/12/11

 

Loki and Angrboda had decided to handfast.  He declared her the most beautiful woman in all the nine realms. He had invited all of Asgard to the union, his frost giant parents.  All had promised to behave …  And for the most part,they did.  Odin and Thor were happy for the newly handfasted couple and there was much celebrating.

 

 

1/12/21 - Happy December!

A human woman was in love with Loki.  He hit a guy that was mean to her.

 

 

26/1/22 ~ Happy Boxing Day!

 

Hel in her splendour and fire visited Loki and they made love.

 

 

9/2/22

Thor and Loki teamed up to save Asgard.  Loki Married me as well as Angrboda.

 

 

12/2/22

 

Loki and Thor showed up and saved the day. Thor smiled and let him take the credit.  He knew his brother just wanted to be loved.

 

 

8/4/22

 

I was swimming in a large and beautiful outdoor pool with Loki, surrounded by trees under the light of a full moon and the stars.  We were both naked.  It was a beautiful experience. The water was tepid and he passionate, but gentle.  Thor watched us from the trees and yes, we knew, but we didn’t care as we played.  We could feel him smile that his brother had found a love and I had found mine.  Odin later married us in the grand hall in Asgard.

 

 

 

22/8/22

I found a loose Loki doll which looked perfect and a Puck doll from A Midsummer Night’s Dream, who reminds me of Loki and vice versa.   Loki loved both figures and we played with them.

 

5/9/22

 

I made an intricate Loki quilt which he loved and even chose to indulge in the mortal need of sleep to use it!

 

 

 

19/8/22

 

In the modern day I texted both Hades and Loki to join me for a nice day out and then to an all-nighter screening of The Lord of the Rings extended trilogy and we had a great ‘ol time.

 

 

22/8/22

I found a loose Loki doll which looked perfect and a Puck doll from A Midsummer Night’s Dream, who reminds me of Loki and vice versa.   Loki loved both figures and we played with them.

 

5/9/22

 

I made an intricate Loki quilt which he loved and even chose to indulge in the mortal need of sleep to use it!

 

 

?/6/23

 

I found a book about the Norse Gods and read the very interesting entry on Loki.  Later, when I wanted to show him, I couldn’t find it and got upset.  He then smiled and made it appear.

            He ten smiled and made it appear.  “There are only a few people I trust enough to read that, sweetheart.  Now you know too much.”

            “Your fly is undone.”

            Loki’s eyes widened and he looked, then roared with laughter to find it done up.

            “Not bad, tricking the Trickster God.”

            “I learnt from  the master,” I smirked back, then he gave me a passionate kiss.  Bad ass!

 

 

15/6/23

 

Loki and Thor had made up and were joking with one and other, brothers again.

 

 

26/6/23

 

Charla was in love with Loki.  As she was human and not classically beautiful, he rejected her.   She saved his life and still loved him, woke him up to himself she was the only one to love him despite his flaws and troubles and loved her in return and they got married, Asgard style. Even Odin mellowed and married them. Thor was happy for his brother.

 

 

29/6/23

 

Loki stole power form the Frost Giants, so they did  not misuse it.   Thor helped him to integrate the power and use it wisely and Loki learnt to meditate for his troubles.

 

 

 

29/6/23 – Two Loki dreams in one night – woo hoo!

 

Loki and Thor decided they liked Anchovette and also Chinese, Thai, Greek and Italian dressings, sauces and pastes and improved their palettes and introduced them to the Viking spirits in Valhalla who loved them.

 

 

14/6/23

 

Loki helped a mangy stray dog that he felt sorry for and adopted him and he nursed the pooch back to health.

 

 

3/7/23

 

Loki was helping me though tough times.   He hugged me and helped me, tricking only those who wanted to harm me.

 

 

 

22/7/23

 

Loki was riding a white Unicorn through the clouds, at first embarrassed to be seen, then loving it and showing off ;)

 

 

 

?/8/23

 

Loki and I were making home-made lavender lemonade to sell to save a mental health wellness centre and have some for ourselves, for a refreshing drink and Loki also used his powers to help.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More dreams as I have them

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Loki, Thor & Avengers Page