Green Nature

 

 

       

 

   

Mulberry tree and pretty flowering bush near where I live

 

        

 

~ Local golf course ~

 

Golf courses like these remind me of the Elysian Fields, the land of peace, love and bliss, the ancient Greek 'Heaven'

 

  

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

This *gorgeous* waterfall is at Irrawong Reserve, Warriewood, NSW, Australia near where I used to live.

If you're nearby and want to do the bushwalk or visiting, this waterfall is to the left off the wooden bridge path, less than a minute's walk from there.

To get to the bigger waterfall which looks completely different, go back and follow the wooden bridge path around and follow the track :)

Please keep the area beautiful and do not litter, thanks.

This lovely photo canvas was taken by A. Williams around 2008 on April 11

 

A similarly beautiful waterfall in Allenby Park, Brookvale, NSW 2100, Australia

To see it, you walk to the left and take another left when you get to the bridge. The waterfall is about 10-15 minutes up the track. There are some stairs up.

Photo taken by me :) - Please keep the area beautiful and do not litter, thanks. I have cleaned up more than enough rubbish from both this track and the Warriewood track above.

 

Here is a link to a short 11 sec video clip of the above waterfall, taken by moi. Enjoy {23.9 MB}

 

 

 

 

 

Nice to have some green in a busy city

 

Leaf

 

Cute baby tree!  Took this photo on my birthday, 19 October, 2019

 

  

Gorgeous succulent star

 

    

         

 

   

My two dieffenbachia plants, named Celeborn and Haldir respectively, lovely Elves from 'The Lord of the Rings' :)

{Notice the faeries in the pots? :}

 

     

 

 

  

     

 

GORGEOUS baby Delicious Monster leaf - first baby leaf I've seen, soooo cute and sweet!!!! 

When I was 11 we had a HUGE one of these growing in the  soil out back.  I named the leaves after original 'Star Wars' characters ;}

 

       

Luminescent mushrooms

 

     

   

   

   

 

    

                     

      

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

           

   

 

 

GORGEOUS **AND** DELICIOUS 'Pluto Rocks!!!' These are *chocolate* rocks if you can believe ...

**Proves** Pluto is a full planet. They found chocolate rocks there ;}  SO THERE!!!!

 

 

Beautiful Green Tuscan Hills

 

 

Etruscan ruins at Volterra

 

        

 

 

Looking up to Volterra from the Tuscan Hills

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Next, please click here to go on to Green Feathers, Umbrellas & Shopping Trolleys