SAILOR  EARTH {SKYE}

 

Physical Appearance: Sailor Earth is short, slim and very quirky. She was born on Earth. She has short black hair and brown eyes. She is the only dark skinned Sailor Scout. When not in her Sailor Scout uniform, she generally wears either pants, shorts or skirts with small coloured tops, generally with a cute pattern. She wears a green uniform to represent Mother Earth.

Profile: Sailor Earth is a fun loving, easy going person and very hip and cool. She talks fast, "Harlem style". She is very close to the Sailor Scouts, her dearest friends and will never let them down and gets on with all of them, however she's a loner by nature. She often hangs out with them and other friends. At first the other Scouts thought she was too blase about the Negaverse, but they had never been more wrong. Sailor Earth hates the Negaverse with a passion. She cares passionately for her home planet which they seek to destroy and she will die fighting to protect her planet and friends if she has to, although she hides this with her 'cool' attitude toward life. She is very in tune with nature and Mother Earth. She is vegetarian.

Serena (Sailor Moon) likes Skye a lot and thinks she's cool, particularly the way she talks, and is so 'with it.'

Abilities: Sailor Earth calls upon the great power of her home planet Earth to control the forces of nature to work against the enemy. Skye is forceful, agile, quick witted. Sailor Earth's powerful and loving ties to her planet allow her to use her powers frequently, as she is bonded, Mind, Body, Heart and Soul to Mother Earth. She's also good with repairing technical equipment and helps Mr. Muppegie run his second hand store in her home town. She's chased off more looters than he can count! She's like the daughter he never had and he is the only one besides the other scouts who knows her secret - that she transforms into Sailor Earth.

Weaknesses: Skye often gets depressed about pollution and other forces which damage Mother Earth, whether they come from the Negaverse or not and quite often her passion becomes her weakness. She often gets depressed that humans neglect of Earth is too big a task for her to handle. She's also very close to Mr. Muppegie. He’s like the father she never had and this can get her in trouble if her platonic love for him is used against her.

 

     

 

  The doll is a fashion doll with her hair cut short and with Sailor Jupiter's uniform, bow painted green. Painted her boots on.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Back to Sailor Moon Page