Doctor Who Dreams

 

 

  

These are nightly dreams I have had, set in the Dr Who Universe

Please do not archive. You may link directly to this page.

Note:  Most of my dreams are about the Tenth Doctor {David Tennant} unless otherwise specified. Some of them are with the Eighth Doctor {Paul McGann} However, please feel free to substitute your favourite doctor in these dreams as you read them :)

 

Dreams are recorded as day/month/year. I will be updating as soon as I have more Dr Who dreams :)

{Scroll down for dreams}

 

Most of these dreams I have at home, unless otherwise specified.

 

 

?/7/11

 

Aliens burst into our universe from theirs. They had human feet, but huge heads and looked like a Klingon crossed with an Ood, minus the tentacles.  They wanted to take over this universe. They were seen set upon by the Doctor who saw them off, scurrying back to their own Universe, terrified of the Doctor.  A job well done, the Doctor, aboard the TARDIS had tea with Rose.

 

 

21/9/11

 

The 10th Doctor was in a café with Rose.  He was given some Alien eggs which he joked about poaching.  They were the last of their race and the Doctor vowed to protect them with his life.   Other aliens were coning to destroy the eggs and the Doctor prevented a war.  He nurtured the eggs until they hatched and put the babies on a safe world with a surrogate alien mother who would look after them until they reached maturity. 

The Doctor returned to the café and had lunch with Rose.  All in a day’s work, saving the Universe.

 

 19/9/11

 

A girl was programmed to kill the Doctor and she tried to fight her programming as she was in love with him and inspired by him.  Rose tried to help her. Her name was Sh’a’yienne. To deflate her programming Rose began telling her of the good the Doctor had done. Sh’a’yienne became confused and her self-destruct mechanism was activated aboard the TARDIS.  The Doctor defused her and got rid of the programming and through her warned her programmers that he was coming for them and they were scared out of their wits.  Sh’a’yienne decided to devote her life to helping the helpless, like the Doctor. The Doctor hugged her and left her on a world where she was most needed. Then he left to explore the Universe with Rose, once he’d taken care of Sh’a’yienne’s programmers.

 

 

13/9/14

 

On Earth, there was a Torchwood and government conspiracy to bring down the Doctor and commandeer the TARDIS. Captain Jack Harkness and the Doctor convinced them that was a bad idea – the Doctor was needed in the Universe.  He proved himself by saving the world from an alien attack and the world, its governments and people were very grateful to the Doctor.  The Doctor shook hands with and hugged Capt. Jack Harkness, both wishing each other well in their adventures.

 

 14/2/15 – Happy Valentine’s Day

 

The 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) was afraid to go to the world of Trenzalore, as that was where he was buried.   All arrows pointed there and he knew there he must go, on all his adventures with all his assistants, including Clara, the Impossible Girl, he knew to Trenzalore he must go for answers and answers he did find about Clara and himself and he regenerated there.

  

21/3/15 Happy Autumn Equinox for those in the southern Hemisphere and happy spring

            Equinox for those in the Northern.

 

Friends were gathered in a park and they put one of their friends in a ride where you place your leg in and swirl around.  Rina had fin in it but she and her friends couldn’t figure a way out of the ride. Her friends went to find the ranger.  No sooner had they gone out of sight a man came and Rina became afraid. He let her out of the ride and she stood shakily.  She became even more afraid – he was the one the Doctor had warned her about. He turned and she felt compelled to follow.  The man looked a little like the robot from “Deep Breath” but had a full human face, although he was not human. Rina did her best to resist but he was too strong.  He was puzzled at how she could resist at all, He led her into a building and down some stone stairs. He went through a door and turned to herm his eyes glowing. Desperately she did her best to resist him. The Doctor came flying in. He had re-regenerated from the 12th Doctor (Peter Capaldi) to the 10th Doctor (David Tennant). 

            “Come on!” He urged Rina, pulling her away from the man.  The Doctor went after the man, who was not scared, The Doctor brandished Thor’s Hammer. The man looked puzzled at how the Doctor could have it.

            “It lets any9one in need use it,” he said, raiding it.

            “No…please!” the man begged.

The Doctor became enraged.  “And how many of your victims said that to you before you drained them of their life force? Hundreds?  Thousands?”

            The man was silent. He knew this was the end. The Doctor whacked him with the hammer and he fell to the floor. The Doctor slammed the hammer into him. Rina shut her eyes as a blinding flash of light ensued, the thousands of trapped souls the man had taken, finally free and thanking the Doctor. The man’s body vanished.  The Doctor and Rina left the building, walked up the sitars and out.

            “I’m amazed you resisted him as well as you did,” the Doctor said. “Good Job.”

            “I almost didn’t.”

            “The fact that you did at all is astounding. It really is.” And he smiled.

            Rina smiled too as they made their way to the park. Rina’s friends had come back to the park with the ranger, who was puzzled. He’d never seen the ride before. The black contraption gave him the willies.

            “Excuse me,” the Doctor said, smashing it with Thor’s Hammer.

            The ranger looked surprised, but something deep within told him this is how it was meant to be. And he left on his rounds. Rina’s friends began to leave, relieved she was all right and thought this mysterious man she called the Doctor (her boyfriend?) had gotten her out of that awful ride.

            “Although the alien’s dead” the doctor said.  “He used this ride to trap unsuspecting victims. It had his energy signature. Now everyone is safe from it’s pull.”

            Rina hugged the Doctor and they had many more adventures together.

 

 

 

 

20/6/15

 

The Fourth Doctor landed the TARDIS and spoke to a friend.  Another human-looking alien was following the Doctor around time and space trying to get him as he wasn’t sure the Doctor was what the Universe needed. The Doctor managed to convince this alien that he was exactly what the Universe ordered and the alien understood that, left the Doctor be as he want on his way and the Doctor around time and space, making a better, safer and more joyful, free and loving Universe.

 

 

 2/7/15

 

A Dr. Who baddie was wreaking havoc and was very strong and powerful and the 11th Doctor went back in time to get two of his former selves to fight it.  The 9th and 10th Doctors. The 9th let being back get to his head, while the 10th kept him in line.  They merged with the 11th Dr. and together defeated the bad guy. The 9th Dr. relented and felt ashamed and went back, the 10th Dr. went back willingly, with a smile.

 

  

18/7/15

 

 

Doctors 10 and 11 were flying in the TARDIS is outer space, discussing the future and having a deep and meaningful conversation about the direction in which the Universe was heading and their role in protecting the Universe’s future and making it a much better, peaceful, more loving, healthy, wealthy and joyful, vibrant place for all.

 

 1/10/15

 

In this dream, the Doctor and Rose were trying to stop a time meddling alien.  The Doctor was most miffed when he could not enter the wake of the alien's time stream in the TARDIS.   Rose stayed in the TARDIS, while the doctor obtained a special blue sports car, equipped to handle the time stream.  He quite liked it, even though it was not his beloved TARDIS.  The doctor arrived at his destination and put the alien out of commission by convincing him to use his powers wisely. The alien, many thousands of years old had gotten bored and it took the universally wise Doctor to show him the mystery and magic of the Universe.  The doctor sped back through the time stream to Rose. He swore the TARDIS was jealous of the car. The doctor stored the cool car safely in the time stream in case he needed it again, he rather fancied taking it for a spin, but he assured the TARDIS she was his girl.

 

 

27/12/15

 

In this dream, Peter Capaldi had finished up. I met the new Doctor, Jason, a dark skinned pudgy faced fellow. I saw him going down the street in a rush. He acknowledged me with a smile and I told him how much I loved Doctor Who and he smiled thanked me and left. I saw him again with other cast and crew members at a luncheon. I also met previous Doctors, Peter Capaldi, Matt Smith, David Tennant and Paul McGann. It was nice to meet them and especially my favourites, 10 and 8, followed by 11!

 

 

28/7/16

 

In this dream, the Doctor, Doctor number 11 (Peter Capaldi) had hired a house in which he was sure something strange was going on with the basement full of water like a swimming pool. Only it wasn’t water.  I was his assistant.  When the Doctor was out, I heard the doorbell and went to answer it. It was a big house and when I opened the door, I saw two women walking down the driveway.  I called out to them and then wished I hadn’t as I thought they might be religious and I didn’t want to be bothered, then I saw one take out a camera and take pictures which I thought was odd and suspicious. I called out to them again and they came to me, saying something funny was going on inside the house and of the ‘strange man’ that was about. They no doubt meant the Doctor. I assured them were cleaning up the old house.  They seemed satisfied and left.

            Another man came snooping about and found the basement filled with the water like substance.  The Doctor returned and the man demanded to know what was going on. Reluctantly and with irritation, the Doctor told him.  It sounded so far-fetched the man actually believed the Doctor, having tasted the water like substance, which tasted slightly salty and was a bit slimy.

As it turned out, benevolent aliens had beamed the substance down into the basement.  They needed to coat themselves in it every few days to protect themselves against Earth’s atmosphere which burned their skin. They were here to explore and meant no harm. They could disguise themselves as humans. In their natural state they were very skinny, about 5 foot, enlarged heads, big oval eyes which came to a point on each side, elongated fingers. They looked quite cute.

The Doctor was happy to let them explore, as long as they didn’t cause trouble and he was happy to let them have the house for their stay here as long as they beamed their substance out when they left – every last molecule, which they agreed to.

Mystery solved, the Doctor and I went back to the TARDIS and the man went about his business, bewildered that he’d seen 2 alien life forms, the Doctor and these new exploring aliens. He was ecstatic as well as scared about nasty aliens and I said “Don’t worry. See this man?” I gestured toward the time traveler. “He’d the Doctor” And for some strange reason, that made everything all right for the man who went about his daily life wiser.

Aboard the trusty TARDIS, the Doctor looked at me.

            “Where to?” I asked.

            “Ladies choice,” he said with a smile and a wink.

 

 

23/9/16

 

In this dream the Doctor (10) was posing as a secret agent, living in a small apartment.  I fell in love with him and he took me back to his apartment and showed me the TARDIS and took me for an adventure.

 

 

13/10/16

The 10th Doctor, Rose Tyler and Captain Jack Harkness, myself and Aro from Twilight were walking down a street in Ballymena, Ireland where Liam Neeson was born. We met Liam and I told him that I loved Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars. He smiled and signed autographs.  We continued to walk down a busy road.  Jack and the Doctor shared a kiss on the lips and Jack winked at me and kissed me on the cheek.  Aro was jealous, though I managed to convince him Jack and I were just friends. Jack walked on with Rose.

 

 

27/10/16

 

A man was playing Megatron in an on-stage Transformers play and he was very good, the Autbots and Decepticons were impressed at how in character he was. The 10th Doctor form Doctor Who enjoyed the play. I joked to the Doctor that my other love was Transformers and he laughed.

 

 

28/11/16

 

A group of people were doing their best to save a man who had been targeted for death by an alien.  The alien was humanoid and had a hard head, covered by a medium beige hessian cloth. They took the man into a house they knew of. The alien couldn’t hear very well, but his vision was excellent. Michael sheen was helping them.  There were two science labs in this house and the humans took their charge into one. Michael Sheen went into the one next to it.  The alien went onto the lounge, next to the first science lab. He knew the humans were in the house, he just didn’t know where. The labs had solid walls, except for the windows at the end.  As long as the humans stayed away from the windows, the alien didn’t see them. The first lot of humans went around to Michael Sheen’s lab and gave him a box of chemicals and said he could use them if the alien attacked. The only thing was one of them had spilled and the chemical bottles couldn’t be handled, otherwise it was lethal to humans. The chemical had to be washed off first. The taps in the lab weren’t working and Michael had to use the toilet ad put it on constant flush and began to wash the chemical bottles.

            The other humans got an opportunity to leave the house with their charge and did so, thinkin Michael had followed them. He was still washing the plastic bottles of chemicals.  He heard footsteps and instinctively knew it was the alien and became terrified, then composed himself. The alien must have heard the toilet after all this time. He got some matches ready and made a fire in the sink. He stood and saw the alien who expected him ot beg or try to flee.

            “Hello. I’m Michael.”

            The alien said nothing and approached.

            “Would you mind looking after these chemicals,” he said, nervously, as the alien approached.  “Please, it’s my life’s work.  What you have to do is take the bottle and hold it over the fire and record the results. I’ll get my log book.”

            The alien did as Michael asked and Michael walked quickly away. When he was out of sight of the alien, he bolted to the front door and out of the house and down the street. It was night time.

            The alien caught aflame and howled, both with pain and rage at being tricked and came after Michael with a vengeance. 

            Michael ran down the street and was sure he sensed the Doctor and the TARDIS then she flew overheard and landed. The enflamed and enraged alien gave chase. The Doctor (12 - Peter Capaldi) poked his head out of the front door of the TARDIS.

            “Come on then!”

            Michael didn’t have to be told twice and bolted inside the TARDIS, narrowly escaping becoming painful charcoal. The alien burnt to a cinder when he reached out for the TARDIS. Michael was ecstatic to find his friends and their change already aboard.

            “I was going to ask the Doctor to look for you.”

            “What happened ot the alien?”

            Michael told them.

            “Way to go, Michael!” one of his friends said. “I think I’d be too terrified to do anything but quake in my boots.”

            “Trust me, I nearly was.”

            The charge spoke. “Thank goodness he’s dead. I stole some technology from his world to save the one I loved and although I saved her, the aliens were none too happy and sent one to kill me. They were unsympathetic to my cause.”

            “Leave them to me,” the Doctor said.  “They are a rigid bunch, but they owe me a favour or two.”

            The relieved human smiled as the Doctor took everyone home.

 

 

14/4/17

 

In this dream, I went to a Doctor Who convention and made a blue TARDIS cake and yes it was cobalt blue on the inside too! My favourite Doctors 8 and 10 loved it! :D

 

 

4/5/17 – May The Fourth Be With You and don’t forget Revenge of the Fifth!

I was helping the Tenth Doctor save the Universe.  He was serious and determined as he led me into the TARDIS and took off. It was amazing that I was his assistant. Madly in love with him and I think he knew it and in his own way, he loved me too.

 

 

14/7/17

 

I was helping the 10th Doctor save the Universe.  Such a thrill ride to be with him aboard the TARDIS, making history, shaping the future and bringing justice and peace to the Universe.

 

 

 

11/9/17

A woman who was desperate for a change in her life had seen the 10th Doctor’s video played in the episode Blink. She called the weeping angels to her and was half relieved and half terrified when they came to her apartment.  She spoke to them, saying she had to get her affairs in order first.  She closed her eyes had heard them speak. They had never had such a request before and chose to grant it.  She was also the first person who knew who they were who had chosen to become a victim and they found this intriguing and astounding.  She called one of them Barnaby and the other one Cheeky, who always approached her, pretending to do what weeping angels do, before they had promised.  In the end, they chose not to harm her, as they had grown fond of her and they became friends. The Doctor had sensed them and come to her apartment.  She was able to assure him they meant her no harm and had become her protectors. Against his better judgement, the Doctor closed his eyes and heard them speak. Convinced they were tellin the truth, he decided to leave these two be, astounded and heartened they could change. The angels lived with her until she died, then chose to join her in the afterlife.

 

 

28/11/17

 

In this dream, I began working for a local entertainment newspaper and was delighted to discover that David Tennant worked here as a correspondent.  He was rarely in the office and I hoped ot meet him.  One time, I was making some coffee in the kitchen and in he walked!  I didn’t want to come across as a gushing fan. I told him how much I loved his as the Doctor and what Doctor Who meant for me – a message of hope and when all seemed lost, you knew the Doctor would fix everything and when you heard the TARDIS, you knew everything would be all right. David almost cried and we became friends and one tome, he gave me a hug! It felt so warm and nice and I cherished our friendship.

 

 

 

 

9/9/18 – Interesting date ~ 9 and 9 are 18 and 1 + 8 = 9!

 

I was helping the Doctor save the universe from bad guys and got two thums up from him.  It was heartening to win his apporval and do the riohgt tyhing at the same time.  We shared a long kiss.

 

 

 

15/5/20

 

 

The Doctor and his assistant, Marlene had to throw a cryatal sharn into a cavern to save a world the bad guys wanted to destroy.  They managed t do it and stand at the end of the chasm and watch as the crystal lit up the word in a prismatic of rainbow colours. They hugged each pther, relieved, before reboartding the TARDIS for new adventures.

 

 

 

 

 

7/6/20

 

I was looking at pictures if the 8th and 10th Doctor and they both came to me.  As did the quirky 11th Doctor and in each of their TARDI, I went for a ride to the far reaches of the magickal, rainbow universe and hugged them all.  They all gave me a kiss!!! Squeeee!! Especially 8 and 10!!!  :D  {I am saying the plural fo TARDIS is TARDI, as it sounds better than TARDISSES ;}

 

 

14/12/20

 

I met David Tennant in a crowd and he was happy to meet a fan and sighed a picture he had of his as the Doctor, yay!  He hugged me and gave me a kiss.

 

 

 

 

1/1/21 - Happy New Year!

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, He-Man, She-Ra, Sailor Moon, Star Wars, various Star Treks and more.

 

 

 

22/10/21

 

I was with a group of people and we were all talking Doctor Who, even the people whoo didn’t watch it or like it.   It was a fun conversation.   We also discussed Jodie Whittaker as the first female Doctor.

 

 

22/10/21

 

I was with a group of people and we were all talking Doctor Who, even the people who didn’t watch it or like it.   It was a fun conversation.   We also discussed Jodie Whittaker as the first female Doctor.

 

30/11/21

 

The Doctor {Jodie Whittaker} was helping a troubled teenager called Claradina escape an injustice. When all was said and done and justce returned to the planet from a ruthless totalitarian rule, Claradina and her people thanked the Doctor profusely.

            “All in a day’s work,” she said.  “My pleasure.”

            And she left in her TARDIS with her trusty assistants.

 

 

20/12/21 - Two Doctor Who dreams in one night, woo hoo!

 

The Doctor “Back to David Tennant}, was on an adventure with his assistants.  They sorted out injustices on three worlds {recurring drean, justoice - good-o}, before returning to Earth in the present day.

            “Whooh! That was a ride, Doctor,” Martha said.

            He smiled. “Always.”

 

 

15/5/22

 

The Doctor {Peter Capaldi} fixed a broken Dalek who could see beauty, but when he ‘fixed’ it, it became hateful {this happened in an episode} so he broke it again and instructed it to go and ‘break’ all; of the Daleks and it did. The Daleks were no longer a threat in the Universe.  Now to ‘break’ the Cybermen …

 

 

17/5/22 – Two Doctor Who dreams in one night – woo hoo!

 

The Tenth Doctor wanted to change history so neither Gallifrey or Skaro were destroyed.   He worked with the 11th and 4th Doctor and together they succeeded – this happened in The Day of the Doctor.

 

 

17/5/22

 

Ace worked with the 7th doctor, then they teamed up with the 10th Doctor, who was most impressed to see Ace beating up a Dalek with a baseball bat {she did in one episode!} and they managed to end the Dalek threat.

 

21/5/22

 

I was drawing the Tenth and the Eighth Doctor, followed by Data and Lore and Lal from Star Trek: The Next Generation

 

 

1/6/22

 

Doctors, 10 and 13 and their assistants teamed up with James Bond to get rid of SPECTRE and Bond to help rid the Daleks and the Cybermen and other universal baddies and together, they succeeded.

 

4/8/22

 

Doctors 10 and 7 and their assistants teamed up to save a world from slavery and succeeded.

 

 

 

26/10/22

 

I went on an adventure with Doctors 8 and 10, my favourites, gallivanting around the galaxy, saving people and bringing justice to their worlds. {A perfect recurring dream}

 

 

3/12/22

 

Just before bed in real life, I was reading Doctor Who Psychology ~ A Madman With a Box edited by Travis Langley.

 

In the dream, I had just moved house and a friend had given me a book on his history of the Doctor, not behind the scenes, but of the Doctor him/herself and I was reading it to him both for us and we were both thoroughly enjoying it.

 

 

 

7/12/22

 

All the Doctors were having a party with all their companions aboard the 11th Doctor’s TARDIS.  It was a joyful and teary reunion.

 

 

21/12/22

 

The 7th, 8th and 10th Doctor had a reunion and an adventure.

 

 

23/1/23 – First ‘Doctor Who’ dream of the year – Happy New Year!

 

{I saw Jodie Whittaker, the 13th Doctor in this dream.}

There was a new age hippie woman and a healer and the Doctor went to her for healing and it worked wonders, releasing much pain form the Time Lord’s heart, mind and soul

 

 

29/1/23

 

I went on an adventure in the 10th Doctor’s TARDIS with him and Doctors 13 and 8.

 

 

 

14/6/23

 

A Robo Dog and also K9 joined the Autobots from Transformers and became their best friend.

 

 

 

22/6/23

 

I was having an adventure in the TARDIS with the 10th Doctor and fighting bad guys and bringing peace and justice to the Universe {Seems to be a recurring theme.}

 

 

28/7/23

 

The 10th Doctor met Alice and freed Wonderland from oppression, both surprised the other was real.

            “But them, again,” said the Doctor.  “I shouldn’t be surprised with all I’ve seen.  Make your hair stand on end.”

            Absolom and the smiling Cheshire Cat appeared.

            “Indeed,” said the blue Absolom, his whickers standing on end.

 

 

 

28/8/23 ~ Woo hoo!  A ‘Doctor Who’ dream exactly one month apart! :D

 

I reamed up with the 10th and 8th Doctor for a universal adventure, soaring and dancing through galaxies in the TARDS, restoring peace, balance and justice to the Universe.  {Another recurring dream}

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More as I have them…

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Back to Dr Who Page

 

 Back to Main Page