~ How To Train your Dragon Dreams ~

 

 

Nightly dreams I have had in the ‘Dragons’ Universe.

Please do not archive. Though you may link directly to this page.

Dreams written in date format day/month/year

 

 

 

 

 

3/5/18 ~ Once Upon a Time & Dragons {How to Train your Dragon series}

 

            The Evil Queen, separated form Regina had shrunk our heroes down to pint size.  She’d also conjured a dragon, who had been caught in her spell.  She had hoped to use the dragon. Said beast was a Scauldron, a usually cantankerous oceanic beast.   He was huge, with a long neck, streamline face with fat chin. Now, however, he was happy to help the heroes, as it meant getting back home and to his usual size. He hated being small! Just like the heroes did.  The heroes were in a Victorian style room, with ropes with hoops hanging form the ceiling and Regina knew it was up to her to get to the crystal on the mahogany cabinet.  Fortunately, her mother had forced her to do acrobatics for her training when she was a girl.  She swung on the dragon’s tail to reach the first hoop, got some momentum up for the second, then the third, then the fourth and almost fell to her death on the last, much to everyone’s horror. The door started to open and everyone froze. They knew it was the Evil Queen, even before she came in. Regina reached the crystal and activated it, much to her other side’s horror.  The crystal’s power took everyone outisde, returned them to their normal sized and sent the grateful Scauldron home.  Regina integrated her darker half back into herself, knowing that she was part of her, and the two halves needed the other in order to live in harmony.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

More as I have them

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Dragons Page